Hermes? (Host/dead/non)
60%

Total votes: 10
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 393

Re: All My Circuits the Mafia Game [Day 3]

Post by novaselinenever »

Tedexter wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:19 pm Epi looks bad post flip.
He looks lost and confused, rather than panicking. Feels more uninformed.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Re: All My Circuits the Mafia Game [Night 3]

Sig is the one that looks panicky trying to manage how to distance himself from the flip. The "I don't know how to read Dom" and trying to be ok with it while also saying he suspects others more is overdone and fake.
novaselinenever
Hitman

sig wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:49 pm
Tedexter wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:42 pm He was the second voter

Plus he’s got swag

And by the way, Dom, there were a lot of stuff that made you scum. The “in your face thing” was barely adding any value to the case.

I think I can read you fairly easy though, so I’ll be glad to put your theory to the test and you can always prove me wrong.

But your little outburst is also from scum mentality, “yeah i’m scum but the reasons you’re calling me scum for absolutely suck”

Interesting is that you and Epi both focused on that more than the other points. You are triggered by that and Epi tried to focus on that to tip me off. Hmmmmm.

I will be back later with probably a huge case on who the other scum are and the towns etc etc

Good job towns
No 100% Mac will hard bus and has done nothing to earn civ credit. Like at all. Especially considering he was always net -1 Epi switched off me prior to which I voted for Dom.

Once you take into vote manipulation I was a sealing vote there, while Mac dropped an early vote and wasn't around for EOD it doesn't clear him at all or really Creature as much. The only one coming out looking great is Sab since she was active when he was lynched. I don't agree with calling locktown so early especially when he could take a negative vote.

I;ll also stand with Epi here since from a Meta stand point he always has the in your face style. That's how he plays as both civ/mafia ask anyone familiar with his meta.

I'm curious why you immediately turn to Epi and not nova who was actively trying to build a counter wagon.
> actively trying to build a counter wagon
> Been on Sig's ass since forever
> Cased Dom as well
> Voted before the Dom wagon even materialized
> Didn't try to push people off of it at all

Yep. Actively building a counter wagon :rolleyes:
novaselinenever
Hitman

Just lynch this dude fam lol. It's gotten ridiculously obvious at this point.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Mac bussing makes no fucking sense here, and he's been town as fuck throughout the game before this. This should lock creature and the PoE is down to Sig, Enrique and Sprit.
novaselinenever
Hitman

sig wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:53 pm Actually nevermind this ends at seven I don't want that close a margin on me

Voting Dom
Translation -

"My buddy is going to flip Network President. It's going to look real awkward if I don't vote there"
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 86

Post by sig »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:08 am
sig wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:53 pm Actually nevermind this ends at seven I don't want that close a margin on me

Voting Dom
Translation -

"My buddy is going to flip Network President. It's going to look real awkward if I don't vote there"
The score was 4-3 when I switched my vote aka 3-3, so in your world my buddy, who you spent forever trying to go after me with, got my vote for reasons. That literally makes no sense, we were both here and could've easily created any other wagon.

Full stop I was the reason he got lynched as you parked your vote on me the counterwagon to Dom. Now you're trying to deflect away from your vote and the Dom flip and get me lynched.

Again when I switched to him it took it from a tie to him getting lynched. You also never even expressed suspicion so don't go trying to completely turn this around on me.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 86

Post by sig »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:03 am Mac bussing makes no fucking sense here, and he's been town as fuck throughout the game before this. This should lock creature and the PoE is down to Sig, Enrique and Sprit.
And how? Like I just said when Mac voted Dom wasn't at risk of being lynched he has done nothing overly town this game at all. He pops in makes a few posts doesn't really contribute and leaves.

And how does this lock creature? You're again doing what I've said before.
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

sig wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:26 am
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:08 am

Voting Dom
Translation -

The score was 4-3 when I switched my vote aka 3-3, so in your world my buddy, who you spent forever trying to go after me with, got my vote for reasons. That literally makes no sense, we were both here and could've easily created any other wagon.

Full stop I was the reason he got lynched as you parked your vote on me the counterwagon to Dom. Now you're trying to deflect away from your vote and the Dom flip and get me lynched.

Again when I switched to him it took it from a tie to him getting lynched. You also never even expressed suspicion so don't go trying to completely turn this around on me.
You were not here though. You showed up 10min before EoD. How could you possible "easily" create another wagon without suiciding? You're not taking for idiots or what?

> who you spent forever trying to go after me with

Lol. Yes, the dude that never mentioned through the first 2 phases. That you shot at the top of his scum lists over 1 post, and never pushed any further after that. That voted you while trying to case Nanook and get the later lynched.

But yeah I spent forever trying to go after you with him by asking him "Dom, what are your thoughts on Sig" after pegging you two as likely teammates and noticing his fake distancing read on you.

You're not the reason he got lynched. Without your vote, he gets lynched just the same since Epi switched his vote. You're not getting any ounce of credit for it whatsover. As scum, you make that vote, arguing otherwise is ludicrous.

> never even expressed suspicion

lol
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:26 pm The remuntada PoE -

Enrique
Sig
Sprit
Dom
Creature
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:39 pm The remuntada PoE remains unchanged.
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:06 am
Dom wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:20 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:14 pm Yeah meta is trashy!
*here is the meta i would like to present you with about myself that totally absolves me*

Relying on your own meta instead of baddie hunting is a bad look.
Do better or get a noose.
I hate this post. It's sensationalism. It doesn't feel like Nanook was necessarily relying on his own meta or even using it to aggressively defend himself or "absolves" himself like you're saying, it rather was just a remark about what he'd have done in that scenario.

It's not necessarily a bad look to share that kind of stuff, just like people that don't know him aren't just going to buy it. There is a lot of wifom in that kind of stuff. The way you paint his behavior as being an alternative to baddie hunting, and the in your face attitude is a much worse look imo.

Also I don't think he's done much baddie hunting to being with lol.
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:19 pm Hmmm, that's my general gripe with him. There doesn't seem to be much progression in his reads, just a lot of aggressive prods and bland questions with no very little follow up. It's that aggressive attitude that makes me think that he isn't trying to figure anyone out nor even hear them out, he's just in your face from the get-go. I don't see much for a train of thoughts and the post/quotes seem arbitrary 'cause there is no conclusion or anything.

A lot of the suspicion feels also like surface stuff with things such as activity excuses/being absent/referring to self-meta. It's like he's looking at easy ways to fake suspect people and rolls with them aggressively to appear like he's confident and solving. It's the kind of milking scum reads that scum uses to navigate the game.

The progression on Sig was also another that pinged me. He hadn't even mentioned him prior to EoD2 at all and then in a matter of a few quoted posts with bland questions/prod, he jumped to the top of list. It feels fake especially since the post that kickstarted was Sig theorycrafting about the Indie and just making a bet, like that shit is NAI. He then shoehorned sig's Sabie suspicion which he hadn't mentioned before at all. The latter is something that Enrique mentioned, he didn't believe Sig for it. Shit is racing in my head lol, all three are part of the remuntada PoE so it's pretty interesting.

Go deep on Rej if you got time. He's a lock from me so I'll see if I can help you see the light in case I kick the bucket.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 190

Post by Epignosis »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:03 am Mac bussing makes no fucking sense here, and he's been town as fuck throughout the game before this. This should lock creature and the PoE is down to Sig, Enrique and Sprit.
Let's see how "town as fuck" Mac has been. Shall we?

He has sixteen posts (Hell, I have 87). So this shouldn't take long.
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:14 am yoooo im town
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:14 pmStill town
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:25 am Sup fellow townies?
All right then.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:27 am
Epignosis wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:13 pm I like to play this game:

Let us assume therealet is bad (as many are).

Who are his teammates and why?

I say [VOTE: Enrique] aubergine because you should know why if you've read my posts.
Enrique is definitely someone who if they are scum is capable of being lynched. I'm always pretty cozy with an Enri wagon. Nice guy though.
This is the first noteworthy post. It says absolutely nothing.

"definitely someone who if they are scum is capable of being lynched."

Thank you, Mac. Thank you ever so much for that delightful and educational insight.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:40 pm I just voted there to see what the votes were like. Should I not be voting Nanook? Is he towny townpants?
I have no real issue with this except that Mac could have taken a few minutes to make up his own mind.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:02 pm Oi so what's the hypnotoad about?
:shrug:
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:00 pm Yeah sig needs a noose
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:54 pm Why does the fact that I am not doing much to go off of interest you so much that you need to say it?
Because you're "town as fuck," Mac!
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:00 pm I am so tired
Me too, brother.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:09 pmwhere?
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:14 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:13 pm Hate red herrings.

Still want to lynch Enrique.
But it's night. We cannot do it!
Good to know.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:16 pm
Enrique wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:15 pm jfc sorry, I just got home and it's been a busy few days. I'm unaccustomed to the fast pace of mafia. I am some pages behind (not too many) and will make an effort to catch up tomorrow.
I am unaccustomed to the poop and the butt
"Town as fuck" folks.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:54 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:38 am The answer is that mac needs to die, I still think creature needs to die, and Epi convinced me on nova. If one of those is wrong I’ll have to make a POE and that sounds like a lot of work tbh, so I’m just gonna stick to those names.
But I am town. I don't think me dying is a good thing. Unless I get night killed.

I'm happy to get night killed though so I do encourage the scum to kill me because I am secretly solving the game really good like and just about have the whole thing wrapped up in a neat little package. You shouldn't risk leaving me alive.
Let's see how you fared.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:56 am Nova, Dom, Epi, Nanook are all town. We should make a pile.
Um...
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:57 am Tedexter, Creature, Sig, Sabie12. Lynch this pile and win.
Um...
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:47 am Ha

Hahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahaha
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

sig wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:44 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:21 pm
sig wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:46 pm
sprityo wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:39 pm Also:

NANOOKofhearts2005 vibes is what I’m feeling rn
Right? I think he slipped up on his own meta analysis and I think he realized he had to switch his game since he just won as scum.

Dom/Nanook/ and either Nova or Mac

with a likelihood that either Nove/Mac are third party. Why do I keep rolling back to that? Since I don't think nova/Mac are playing within their civ meta and both have done enough to make me feel off for reasons I've already said.
Yeah why would I know my own meta 🙄
You left out half of said meta until I mentioned it though. :shrug:
If you strip it completely from context, I guess, sure 🤷‍♀️
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

sig wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:27 am
And how? Like I just said when Mac voted Dom wasn't at risk of being lynched he has done nothing overly town this game at all. He pops in makes a few posts doesn't really contribute and leaves.

And how does this lock creature? You're again doing what I've said before.
He has no reason whatsoever to kickstart Dom's wagon. He won't be getting any legitimate credit unless he actively pushes it and be active, which he wasn't so his vote from scum perspective makes no sense. It's a loss-loss. Dom was also someone that he town-read throughout the game earlier, the 180 and extreme change are town indicative. Scums's progression are much tamer trying to appear consistent and talking themselves into stuff.

He is contributing in his own way despite being inactive and feels uninformed. Also since when is contribution the sole factor to read people off of? He screams town every time he shows up.

He buried Dom by putting his wagon a bit of range and making it extremely difficult for the latter to switch it up which is something that he tried to do when he showed up and was scrambling to save himself. Him and Sabie's vote sealed the deal, moreso Creature.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:50 am
Let's see how "town as fuck" Mac has been. Shall we?

He has sixteen posts (Hell, I have 87). So this shouldn't take long.
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:14 am yoooo im town
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:14 pmStill town
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:25 am Sup fellow townies?
All right then.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:27 am
Epignosis wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:13 pm I like to play this game:

Let us assume therealet is bad (as many are).

Who are his teammates and why?

I say [VOTE: Enrique] aubergine because you should know why if you've read my posts.
Enrique is definitely someone who if they are scum is capable of being lynched. I'm always pretty cozy with an Enri wagon. Nice guy though.
This is the first noteworthy post. It says absolutely nothing.

"definitely someone who if they are scum is capable of being lynched."

Thank you, Mac. Thank you ever so much for that delightful and educational insight.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:40 pm I just voted there to see what the votes were like. Should I not be voting Nanook? Is he towny townpants?
I have no real issue with this except that Mac could have taken a few minutes to make up his own mind.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:02 pm Oi so what's the hypnotoad about?
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:00 pm Yeah sig needs a noose
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:54 pm Why does the fact that I am not doing much to go off of interest you so much that you need to say it?
Because you're "town as fuck," Mac!
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:00 pm I am so tired
Me too, brother.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:09 pmwhere?
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:14 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:13 pm Hate red herrings.

Still want to lynch Enrique.
But it's night. We cannot do it!
Good to know.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:16 pm
Enrique wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:15 pm jfc sorry, I just got home and it's been a busy few days. I'm unaccustomed to the fast pace of mafia. I am some pages behind (not too many) and will make an effort to catch up tomorrow.
I am unaccustomed to the poop and the butt
"Town as fuck" folks.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:54 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:38 am The answer is that mac needs to die, I still think creature needs to die, and Epi convinced me on nova. If one of those is wrong I’ll have to make a POE and that sounds like a lot of work tbh, so I’m just gonna stick to those names.
But I am town. I don't think me dying is a good thing. Unless I get night killed.

I'm happy to get night killed though so I do encourage the scum to kill me because I am secretly solving the game really good like and just about have the whole thing wrapped up in a neat little package. You shouldn't risk leaving me alive.
Let's see how you fared.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:56 am Nova, Dom, Epi, Nanook are all town. We should make a pile.
Um...
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:57 am Tedexter, Creature, Sig, Sabie12. Lynch this pile and win.
Um...
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:47 am Ha

Hahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahaha
That is town as fuck indeed. Genuine tone and energy, has no agenda feel to him at all and appears to be uninformed every time he shows up randomly. Inactive scum are very much informed.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Get out of here. Mac fakes that shit in his sleep.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Mind you, I have less interest in determining Mac's alignment right now than I do yours. This sounds like you are trying to get Mac on your side. It sounds like bullshit to me.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:16 am Get out of here. Mac fakes that shit in his sleep.
No, he doesn't. Nobody does.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:18 am Mind you, I have less interest in determining Mac's alignment right now than I do yours. This sounds like you are trying to get Mac on your side. It sounds like bullshit to me.
I've been high on Mac throughout the whole game based on this tell, and he's been in my town pile for that ever since the start of the game. Nothing has changed and there is no "trying to get Mac on your side".
novaselinenever
Hitman

I've had the exact same read on Mac for the same inactive behavior and tone in the other game, guess what? I just flipped town and wasn't trying to get him on my side. So later dude.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:23 am
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:16 am Get out of here. Mac fakes that shit in his sleep.
No, he doesn't. Nobody does.
Okay. :rolleyes:
novaselinenever
Hitman

> trying to get Mac on your side

This shit is rubbing me so fucking wrong. It's such a cheap way to try to undermine someone's town reads as if no one can have those without an agenda. What about the whole other town reads I've been giving, am I also trying to get those people on my side? Also get out of here with the seeming requirement that reads and their strength should be based on contribution or fucking reads. Tone, attitude and how people interact with the thread (agenda'd, informed/uninformed) are just as valuable. Contribution is the easiest thing to fake.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Also what the fuck is special about Mac to "try to get him" on my side? Dude is barely present, and for what its worth, already has a townread on me.
novaselinenever
Hitman

> trying to get Mac on your side

This is fucking scum mentality.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

And just what are you going to do about it?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Play your game.
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 267
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

Dom wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:01 pm Nanook is:

1) emphasising his own meta as "proof" of anything. This is a common baddie tactic to cherrypick data points that fit the narrative you're choosing to push
2) referenced that he forgot that a baddie role existed. Very common to talk about your own role, even unintentionally. He then used WIFOM to defend against me saying something about that
3) Crazy how little he's trying to solve the game. "Voting nova because Epi" is his literal response to my mild probing

I don't like it. Not one bit.
The third point is what is called in psychology "projecting". Dom didn't really do much shit either. In this context, he is neglecting the fact that he was also not doing anything and uses that to accuse someone else, while unconsciously acknowledging that not doing shit is bad. This is not how you accuse a team mate.

Well, this read might or might not be good because Dom, from his posts, actually believed he was doing shit. That little comment as well kind of proved he thought my case on him was trash and he specifically said he's done shit.

This is why this read should be taken with a grain of salt but I'm inclined to move nanook in macdougall's place and macdougall can take epi's spot. I will update my readslist in a bit, just doing some potential spew analysis.

Overall this reads as a more desperate push than an attempt at anti-spewing a buddy so that's why I feel like moving Nanook upwards a bit.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Re: All My Circuits the Mafia Game [Day 1]

Post by tedxtr »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:27 pm I missed bender and network executive at first glance, I’m not as literate as I want to be ok
Oh you conveniently forgot the baddie role you totally don't have?
[/quote]

Yeah I don't read this as scum theatre. If I'm being fooled then I'll eventually find nanook mafia anyway so I'm fine with putting him above the null line, into the weak town lean territory.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Dom wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:21 am
Rej wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:54 am Finally @Dom
tries to be funny, but there was nothing contributive in his posts on page 4, basically fluff. I have familair (townish) vibes from that, but as I am bad with meta reads, I will let others judge it for me.
You always rude when you're bad?

This on the other hand reads as a scum to scum interaction and it looks so, so bad. Not only does Rej hedge on Dom in a way that's really scummy, ergo

>points out obvious reasons worthy of a pressure vote
>says that it's more townie coming from dom
>cuts his read town saying he's not worthy of reading dom

But also, Dom TMI's him as his scum partner and the worst part is this doesn't even look like a joke. And Dom jokes a lot. I think he's that type of player. Like I can tell he's actually being serious here. This guy zoomed past Rej and didn't comment at all on him, makes this post in a way that's actually serious and doesn't push through with anything. And then, they just stop the discussion here.

This post smells funny, in all sorts of ways. Sticks out like a sore thumb.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I can tell they probably planned this interaction beforehand in scum chat and actually went "Bro this will be such anti spew material just because you pointed those stuff about me"

no. it's really bad.

I'm not even gonna go at it, Rej is probably his scum partner and not even based on this alone, I've already referenced a few points that are screaming scum about Rej. I honestly think you guys should just lynch Rej tomorrow and nobody else.

Now I want to find the third for you but that's gonna be really hard.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Ok, they probably didn't plan their posts, but they both probably had the idea of producing anti-spew material that people would look at late game and this is what they came out with.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Rej wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:24 am
Tedexter wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:14 am Nova is not yet uh in the definitive town block, I'm keeping him in check because reasons.

Creature is locked yes, I don't get why people scum read him, I thought it was because they didn't want mafia to kill him. Dude's Bender. ET most likely had a tie between him and LC, so LC received a bonus vote, and LC was voted by Creature and LC. So, quick maths and stuff, Creature's Bender.

Sabie is not locked, I can say she's falling really fast and trends downhill in increments with each post, but nobody on my scum list trends upwards either so I have no reason to replace any of you with her.

Lynch Dom.
I agree with the above reads, I can align myself with them, I will revisit Dom and see if I find something for myself.
this never happened.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

[mention]Creature[/mention] [mention]MacDougall[/mention] [mention]sabie12[/mention]

you guys gotta lynch Rej next, no matter what. trust me.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Ok, even if Epi has had a fucked up EoD, I still don't have enough confidence to lock him as scum. At least not at a higher level than Rej. I think he could've just had a horrible EoD as a town that didn't really read anything. This decision is helped by how Dom piggybacked off Epignosis' case and (from my PoV) was trying to gain his trust. If Rej is scum like I think he is, then look at their interactions and then look at the interactions Dom and Epi had with each other. It's like direct opposites. If he's scum with Rej, he looks to be as disassociated with scum partners as possible and he focuses more on producing anti-spew posts when he's actually talking with them. I don't think Dom had the balls to associate himself that much with Epi. From inductive reasoning, where you're looking for patterns in behaviour, if he acted one way with Rej and another way with Epi, it doesn't really make sense.

I think he just wanted to gain his trust and look like town to Epi, maybe because he respects him or whatever. Not relevant. Point is he was cozying up to him in a way that a scum does with someone that is recognised as a competent town.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

MacDougall
Creature
sabie12

Nanook

Epignosis
Enrique
=============================================================================================
novaselinenever

sprityo

sig
Rej
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Enrique wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:43 pm
therealet wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:16 pm
Tedexter wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:11 am I actually might be down with lynching Dom. I don't like the things he's focusing on. It's nothing substantiated, only things that are taken at face value. Superficial stuff. Like talking about activity. Sure, devoid of any context, that's scummy. But does that alone make someone scum though? hm.

I'm down to give sabie a town read as well, she has to put more work in to get a conclusive read.

I think I'm good sitting at nova - et - sabie town for now. With the further explanation that sabie is town for weak reasoning, I don't want my legacy to be "yeah, sabie is locked town". She doesn't really seem that interested in solving the game and I don't know whether that's influenced by IRL or because she has TMI. She seems more excited engaging in off-topic stuff then actually writing stuff out and figuring the game.

I'm going on et's hand with the sabie town read, although something holds me back from accepting it 100%.
+1 on the dom stuff
its like hes focusing on useless points as a way to force content
It's completely insane to me that the same people that spent four pages in an incoherent back and forth are now saying this about Dom. I don't mean this as a personal criticism, but seriously, pot, kettle? No? What exactly have been the more useful points?
This is not a team mate defending a team mate, just confused town. Reads as genuine frustration, not because I would be right or wrong, but because I've said the stuff I said. Which is inherently townier. That's why Enrique is above the line right now.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I'd actually switch Enrique with Epi, for the record.

k that's fine for reads and analysis, lynch Rej townies. 9/10 times you're seeing a red flip there.
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 301

Post by Creature »

Tedexter wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:54 am @Creature @MacDougall @sabie12

you guys gotta lynch Rej next, no matter what. trust me.
Sure
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Tedexter wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:12 am MacDougall
Creature
sabie12

Nanook

Epignosis
Enrique
=============================================================================================
novaselinenever

sprityo

sig
Rej
How did Enrique and nanook move up?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Read.
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

sprityo wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:36 pm Day 1:
Creature (2) - Enrique, Nanook
Long Con (2) - TonyStarkPrime, Creature
Tedexter (1) - Novaseline
therealet (3) - Epi, Dom, Sabie
TonyStarkPrime (2) - Tedexter, Rej
No Lynch (1) - Sprityo
No vote: Long Con, Mac, Sig, therealet

Day 2:
NANOOK (2) - Mac, Creature
Rej (1) - Tedexter
Sig (1) - Nova
therealet (6) - NANOOK, Epi, Sig, Dom, Sabie, Rej
Not voting: Sprityo, therealet, Enrique

Day 3:
Dom (5) - Tedexter, Mac, Creature, Sabie, Sig
Enrique (1) - Epignosis
Nova (1) - NANOOK
Sig (2) - Nova, Dom
Not Voting: sprityo, Enrique, Rej
Therealet wagon should contain more scum
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Tedexter wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:04 amRead.
No, that's hard
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

sprityo wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:36 pm Day 1:
Creature (2) - Enrique, Nanook
Long Con (2) - TonyStarkPrime, Creature
Tedexter (1) - Novaseline
therealet (3) - Epi, Dom, Sabie
TonyStarkPrime (2) - Tedexter, Rej
No Lynch (1) - Sprityo
No vote: Long Con, Mac, Sig, therealet

Day 2:
NANOOK (2) - Mac, Creature
Rej (1) - Tedexter
Sig (1) - Nova
therealet (6) - NANOOK, Epi, Sig, Dom, Sabie, Rej
Not voting: Sprityo, therealet, Enrique

Day 3:
Dom (5) - Tedexter, Mac, Creature, Sabie, Sig
Enrique (1) - Epignosis
Nova (1) - NANOOK
Sig (2) - Nova, Dom
Not Voting: sprityo, Enrique, Rej
fixed colors and added my town reads in cyan
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Day one is interesting.

What sounds more likely- everyone who didn’t vote is town

Or at least one person who didn’t vote is scum?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Coincidentally if you believe in universe B where at least one scum didn’t vote Day 1, those same two people also voted to lynch Dom :ponder:

Universe A gives a 4/5 town wagon on Dom (IMO).
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Wait lol, Sabie voted on all the lynched wagons minus day 1 because bender shenanigans on LC

So given the extra votes weren’t present realet would’ve died day 1.

I’m voting Sabie tomorrow and will read her iso later
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

sprityo wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:50 am Day one is interesting.

What sounds more likely- everyone who didn’t vote is town

Or at least one person who didn’t vote is scum?
Thinking one of the voters on me is scum
novaselinenever
Hitman

Tedexter wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:17 am
Enrique wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:43 pm
therealet wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:16 pm
Tedexter wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:11 am I actually might be down with lynching Dom. I don't like the things he's focusing on. It's nothing substantiated, only things that are taken at face value. Superficial stuff. Like talking about activity. Sure, devoid of any context, that's scummy. But does that alone make someone scum though? hm.

I'm down to give sabie a town read as well, she has to put more work in to get a conclusive read.

I think I'm good sitting at nova - et - sabie town for now. With the further explanation that sabie is town for weak reasoning, I don't want my legacy to be "yeah, sabie is locked town". She doesn't really seem that interested in solving the game and I don't know whether that's influenced by IRL or because she has TMI. She seems more excited engaging in off-topic stuff then actually writing stuff out and figuring the game.

I'm going on et's hand with the sabie town read, although something holds me back from accepting it 100%.
+1 on the dom stuff
its like hes focusing on useless points as a way to force content
It's completely insane to me that the same people that spent four pages in an incoherent back and forth are now saying this about Dom. I don't mean this as a personal criticism, but seriously, pot, kettle? No? What exactly have been the more useful points?
This is not a team mate defending a team mate, just confused town. Reads as genuine frustration, not because I would be right or wrong, but because I've said the stuff I said. Which is inherently townier. That's why Enrique is above the line right now.
He strikes me as someone that considers certain cases bad and gets irritated by them. Probably couldn't stop himself from making the comment, same how he before that scare quoted "fluff", describing the early pings on Dom. It's genuine frustration but NAI I think.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Definitely think you're wrong about Rej. Dom's post does look like a joke, it's in the same vein as the joke posts he was throwing to Nanook about a baddie role. Feels like spew

Rej's post and read on Dom is exactly what I've been describing to you about civ Rej lol.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Hmmm I could see the buddying on Epi. Think the towniest point of the later is his epiphany that I'm scum after asking him about his top town read N2. It sounded extremely genuine, and the way he came to the conclusion feels like something clicked in his head. It's highlighted by the fact that he first answered the question then had that thought, you can see a train of thoughts of someone finding something weird then thinking more about it and then going through the role list looking for something that'd explain it to them.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Some good work by Sprit
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:39 pm Definitely think you're wrong about Rej. Dom's post does look like a joke, it's in the same vein as the joke posts he was throwing to Nanook about a baddie role. Feels like spew

Rej's post and read on Dom is exactly what I've been describing to you about civ Rej lol.
Thing is, if I'm wrong on him then you're next in line :P
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”