38%

Total votes: 8
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 2

Post by Cape90 »

my hamster exploded, i’ve been crying in my room for 2 hours now. i was making some salad dressing in the kitchen with my pet hamster manny (i let him roam around). my sister and her friends were also in there doing something. i spilled a bottle of vinegar, so i left to get a towel and when i came back manny was drinking it. i didn’t think anything of it so i let him help me clean it up. all of the sudden manny starts acting really weird. he’s normally very full of energy but he was just sitting still. everyone gathered around him to try to figure out what was wrong. suddenly we hear a fizzling noise coming from inside manny and he started expanding. he let out a final squeak and bursted. bubbles and blood went everywhere. my sister and her friends started screaming and crying. i ran and got my dad and he cleaned manny’s limbs up. we looked in the pantry and apparently manny got into the baking soda and ate abunch of it. i think im traumatized now
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 411
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

Whirlwind = Rondo
Flutterby = Robyn
Candle = Cape
Rainbow = Michelle
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 399
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:28 pm
Spoiler: show
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:10 pm If I was: Who I targeted Last night:
Ted Lasso - Protector ☆Princess Abigail☆‬

Coach Beard - Check Alignment ‪JaggedJimmyJay‬

Rebecca Walton - Money Siphon ‪Cape90‬

Roy Kent - BTS Mason ‪Bereft‬

Keeley Jones - BTS Mason ‪S~V~S‬

Jamie Tartt - Body Guard ‪DrWilgy‬

Leslie Higgins - Whisperer ‪DarlingMonroe‬

Trent Crimm - Host Post Dont kill Rondo

Sam Obisanya - Blocker ‪ Thunal33‬

Isaac Macadoo - Forced Sherrif ‪Scotty‬

Colin Hughes - Hidden IC ‪ts account‬

Dani Rojas - Town Kill
-----------------------------------
Rupert Mannion - Money Bags ‪Long Con‬ Kill + Investigate

Nathan Shelley - Fake Green

Trio of fans - Tripplet ‪Michelle‬ Curse

Edwin Akufo - Sam Bully ‪ robyn‬
@Scotty read this, is what I was referencing
This is Baltic, if not potentially ruptuous. Appreciations.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Scotty wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:37 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:28 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:10 pm If I was: Who I targeted Last night:
Ted Lasso - Protector ☆Princess Abigail☆‬

Coach Beard - Check Alignment ‪JaggedJimmyJay‬

Rebecca Walton - Money Siphon ‪Cape90‬

Roy Kent - BTS Mason ‪Bereft‬

Keeley Jones - BTS Mason ‪S~V~S‬

Jamie Tartt - Body Guard ‪DrWilgy‬

Leslie Higgins - Whisperer ‪DarlingMonroe‬

Trent Crimm - Host Post Dont kill Rondo

Sam Obisanya - Blocker ‪ Thunal33‬

Isaac Macadoo - Forced Sherrif ‪Scotty‬

Colin Hughes - Hidden IC ‪ts account‬

Dani Rojas - Town Kill
-----------------------------------
Rupert Mannion - Money Bags ‪Long Con‬ Kill + Investigate

Nathan Shelley - Fake Green

Trio of fans - Tripplet ‪Michelle‬ Curse

Edwin Akufo - Sam Bully ‪ robyn‬
@Scotty read this, is what I was referencing
This is Baltic, if not potentially ruptuous. Appreciations.
Idgi, sorry.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 1

Post by Cape90 »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:40 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:07 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:01 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:00 pm [VOTE: Thunal] aubergine
Cu cu cachoo
Could you indicate which of Thunal's read(s) you found half-baked?
Their vote for SVS came out of nowhere for me:
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:40 am
S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:53 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:38 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:11 am @S~V~S do you feel it is on-brand or not (or neither) for @Long Con to express early suspicion of you?
Onnnnnnnnnn-braaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnd...... on-brand. On-brand. Towny. Wolfy. On-brand. Sassy. Classy. On-brand. Interesting. On-brand. Bon-rand?
@JaggedJimmyJay this is what I meant by "theatricality". I used to auto read this as bad~ weirdly enough, even in games where I was bad, and i had TMI re LC being town, I STILL read him as bad, which is why he's always an easy yeet for me when I'm bad. I kinda half believe it when I'm making the case.

LoRab wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:24 am
I am on record as not believing in contributing to such lists, or rankings. I'm not a fan and I don't generally post them. Those here who have played with me a lot can attest.

Similarly, I hate when people trust me. Stop naming me, people! And, really....I'm kind of freaked out that I'm on this site and not yet suspected. What's up with that? I don't think that has ever happened. At all on here, and rarely in prior communities.

That used to freak me out, too. Naming civs, like WTF. Extreme target painting. I still don't love rainbow lists, and prefer baddie hunting to townie hunting.

I'm used to it now.
S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:59 am
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:56 am
Long Con wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:20 pm S~V~S is bad. She's humouring in there like nobody's business. Setting the scene, agreeable. If I were cruder and didn't know S~V~S, she's also sucking up to Jay, possibly pocketing.
Intriguing take- I feel like I have the unique benefit of having just wolfed with her and I haven’t seen anything specific about her that is throwing off my paranoia alarm. And I’m usually paranoid of her as of the last 3 games before I wolf’ed with her.

Now do me do me
OK, you're freaking me out here. I don't think you've EVER said anything like this to/about me. Not the last 3 games. EVERY. GAME. Every one. You think I'm bad.

What did you take away from wolfing with me that makes you say this?

Also gotta go get ready for work. Love my new job, hate the longer commute.
S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:04 am One last *?*, Bereft seems to be only addressing/alluding to Robyn and Jay, with the exception of his towny list, which was an answer to Jay, if I'm not mistaken.

I would not be able to read him if I tried, is this a normal thing for him? I don't find it to be AI, it just stuck out to me skimming his ISO.
Where are SVS's own reads? A lot of her posts feel like commentary and not actually taking stances. LC's post used to be read as auto bad and Scotty's freaking her out, but she didn't make actual reads off those when I feel like it would be natural for her to do.

@S~V~S
[VOTE: SVS] aubergine
Their loRab push was also not strong.

Even though through a lens, I actually independently find I agree with their reads of both SVS and LoRab: where are SVS’ reads, and why is LoRab so freaked out about being townread?
This is something I actually think is towny for Scotty. Why would wolf Scotty weaken his push by saying he agreed with my reads? I feel like wolf Scotty would just go after me rather than giving credit to my reads especially if one was right. Even if they were both wrong I think he'd either push me harder or pocket me by finding common ground as mafia.
I think this is at the very least a good point as the kids say
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:35 pm my hamster exploded, i’ve been crying in my room for 2 hours now. i was making some salad dressing in the kitchen with my pet hamster manny (i let him roam around). my sister and her friends were also in there doing something. i spilled a bottle of vinegar, so i left to get a towel and when i came back manny was drinking it. i didn’t think anything of it so i let him help me clean it up. all of the sudden manny starts acting really weird. he’s normally very full of energy but he was just sitting still. everyone gathered around him to try to figure out what was wrong. suddenly we hear a fizzling noise coming from inside manny and he started expanding. he let out a final squeak and bursted. bubbles and blood went everywhere. my sister and her friends started screaming and crying. i ran and got my dad and he cleaned manny’s limbs up. we looked in the pantry and apparently manny got into the baking soda and ate abunch of it. i think im traumatized now
I hate to ask whether this is copypasta, but. Jeez?
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 609
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:35 pm my hamster exploded, i’ve been crying in my room for 2 hours now. i was making some salad dressing in the kitchen with my pet hamster manny (i let him roam around). my sister and her friends were also in there doing something. i spilled a bottle of vinegar, so i left to get a towel and when i came back manny was drinking it. i didn’t think anything of it so i let him help me clean it up. all of the sudden manny starts acting really weird. he’s normally very full of energy but he was just sitting still. everyone gathered around him to try to figure out what was wrong. suddenly we hear a fizzling noise coming from inside manny and he started expanding. he let out a final squeak and bursted. bubbles and blood went everywhere. my sister and her friends started screaming and crying. i ran and got my dad and he cleaned manny’s limbs up. we looked in the pantry and apparently manny got into the baking soda and ate abunch of it. i think im traumatized now
LOL
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:58 pm I like Michelle’s recent posting
btw @Thunal33 could you elaborate on what you liked about Michelle's postings? I didnt feel the same way
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:05 am I only got up to page 12.

But gotta go get ready for work, and will be 90% likely to be in the car when the poll ends unless the traffic gods smile on me, so i gotta vote now.

Gonna vote Scotty, he looks a bit flailing to me, of everyone, he's the only person who seriously pinged me. Of the others with votes, Michelle hasn't said enough for me to get a sense of her, and not voting Robyn. I'd rather give the host a day to wed out/replace no shows.

[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine
what do you mean by flailing?
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 582
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I love that cape is basically ignoring me

He knows hes outed
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:44 pm I love that cape is basically ignoring me

He knows hes outed
rondo stop being an idiot, my read is far better than yours on cape
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:25 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:50 pm Probably leaning DM or SVS over scotty as 4th atm just because 3 wolves on Seanzie is a lot.
Silly Rondo, if I was bad I would have killed you. It’s just WiFoM but you know it’s true.

And definitely not LC, who I have a high success rate against, one on one.

So keep leaning. BBL going to bed.
Hey this and S~V~S's return is indeed scummy

[VOTE: S~V~S] aubergine

Whenever I am wolf, I usually make these type of bad WIFOM arguments when I am usually not the one controlling the NKs anyways so it's kinda just bad
S~V~S wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:30 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:25 pm
S~V~S wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:25 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:50 pm Probably leaning DM or SVS over scotty as 4th atm just because 3 wolves on Seanzie is a lot.
Silly Rondo, if I was bad I would have killed you. It’s just WiFoM but you know it’s true.

And definitely not LC, who I have a high success rate against, one on one.

So keep leaning. BBL going to bed.
Why? Fluff my ego.
I’m fairly sure you can read me better than most people in this thread.

I also don’t have high confidence of maintaining a facade long term with you. Which would be my weakness rather than your strength, so fluff away.
Yes even with this

Okay but who comes into the thread IMMEDIATELY into a day proclaiming they aren't mafia because WIFOM? Doesn't sound like a towny thing to me
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:30 pm
Bereft wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:28 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:21 pm I’ve perused back the last thirty moments of the sun gobble I can only doodle that to be one of the flibber, bungle endings to a giggle I can hummingbird. Whirlwind is an absolute harmony jester and I have no riddle if that is to be mirrored in his arrangement. Rainbow begs to be decoded and I would be vaporizing something if she wasn’t rescued yesterday. Because if Rainbow is boozy, JJJ is purported good, which would be wildly useful.

[VOTE: Michelle] aubergine
There's someone he thinks was suspicious at EoD, but I cant for the life of me figure out who that was.

He thinks Michelle might've been rescued, and wants to flip them because if it flips red then it clears J³.

Idg how this curse works. Why is J³ not censored ugh.
yeah its a frame rescue. It was tvt d1. Wolves had full control of thread
It all stomp with JJJ crafting the argument against Rainbow in that mourning 45 Rackatacka, and others chased, so it’s fairly annoying. It just irks me that you string in weapons ablazing having seemingly read nothing, and promptly whiz-banged a no-gargoyle. Yes, you finally drummed for Rainbow, preceding getting on a carousel, but all that did was sew snowflakes in a last minute hog diagram match.

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Like I remember wolfing with Rondo and I KNOW Rondo didn't make certain kills because "it would be damming for them"

So yeah LMAO
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

I have no interest in pursuing SVS at the moment. Feel free to throw banana peels at me, but even if I'm wrong, there's still 3 other mafia out there.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:33 pm
Cape90 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:32 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:42 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:16 pm @Thunal33, I don't recall you engaging with my read on you so far. I have held you consistently at null and even lent a local endorsement to a 2-vote wagon that appeared on you very quickly. What do you make of my read on you, and what has held you back from talking about that (or, if you have, please point the way)?
I didn't even know you still had me as null since it's been a bit since your most recent list. I thought it made sense before my SVS push since I didn't make a whole lot of different early reads or really AI content, but right now I am a little surprised you don't have me as at least a town lean. I think I've given enough content to show my alignment and I think my willingness to prod and engage with people is towny.

I don't think I've held back from talking about it though, I just don't have much to talk about because it's a null read. I thought it would change once I got more involved with the game.
I find this post somewhat towny in a towny entitlement type of way
Imagine that, Cape town reading thunal :think:
i ignore 1 thing and that's this and all of the sudden Rondo thinks im wolf LMAO
Rondo ur giving me flashbacks to when you tunneled me when we were T/T and that's kinda cringe

Anyways, no I don't really townread Thunal at all, I am pinged by things, but I also think Thunal has moments where they say something smart
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:48 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:30 pm
Bereft wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:28 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:21 pm I’ve perused back the last thirty moments of the sun gobble I can only doodle that to be one of the flibber, bungle endings to a giggle I can hummingbird. Whirlwind is an absolute harmony jester and I have no riddle if that is to be mirrored in his arrangement. Rainbow begs to be decoded and I would be vaporizing something if she wasn’t rescued yesterday. Because if Rainbow is boozy, JJJ is purported good, which would be wildly useful.

[VOTE: Michelle] aubergine
There's someone he thinks was suspicious at EoD, but I cant for the life of me figure out who that was.

He thinks Michelle might've been rescued, and wants to flip them because if it flips red then it clears J³.

Idg how this curse works. Why is J³ not censored ugh.
yeah its a frame rescue. It was tvt d1. Wolves had full control of thread
It all stomp with JJJ crafting the argument against Rainbow in that mourning 45 Rackatacka, and others chased, so it’s fairly annoying. It just irks me that you string in weapons ablazing having seemingly read nothing, and promptly whiz-banged a no-gargoyle. Yes, you finally drummed for Rainbow, preceding getting on a carousel, but all that did was sew snowflakes in a last minute hog diagram match.
I get what you mean but I can guarantee you I have read day 1 and have receipts. Michelle is a victim here
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:48 pm Like I remember wolfing with Rondo and I KNOW Rondo didn't make certain kills because "it would be damming for them"

So yeah LMAO
What has this got to do with anything?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:53 pm
Cape90 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:48 pm Like I remember wolfing with Rondo and I KNOW Rondo didn't make certain kills because "it would be damming for them"

So yeah LMAO
Like, you wont directly engage with me but you are happy to side suss me?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Cape is assuming SVS as mafia acts like you.

And if w!SVS kills you, then the assumpting is that it would be damning for them. Ergo, they woukdnt actually do it.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

ZANY DOINGA my dude, if this is jellybean, please chatter to somebody about this. This jamboree is not as crucial. I’m so margarita :(

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:54 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:53 pm

So yeah LMAO
Like, you wont directly engage with me but you are happy to side suss me?
You must have missed when I was literally actively engaging with you in the thread u twink
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:52 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:16 pm @Thunal33, I don't recall you engaging with my read on you so far. I have held you consistently at null and even lent a local endorsement to a 2-vote wagon that appeared on you very quickly. What do you make of my read on you, and what has held you back from talking about that (or, if you have, please point the way)?
I didn't even know you still had me as null since it's been a bit since your most recent list. I thought it made sense before my SVS push since I didn't make a whole lot of different early reads or really AI content, but right now I am a little surprised you don't have me as at least a town lean. I think I've given enough content to show my alignment and I think my willingness to prod and engage with people is towny.

I don't think I've held back from talking about it though, I just don't have much to talk about because it's a null read. I thought it would change once I got more involved with the game.
i ignore 1 thing and that's this and all of the sudden Rondo thinks im wolf LMAO
Rondo ur giving me flashbacks to when you tunneled me when we were T/T and that's kinda cringe

Anyways, no I don't really townread Thunal at all, I am pinged by things, but I also think Thunal has moments where they say something smart
no its not one thing. I have only been talking about you/thunal/jjj since day start and pushing you as a wolf group. You see fit to respond to just this one post is damning. The fact you are trying to frame it as "oh no you ignored my post you must be bad" is hilarious to me.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:55 pm

no its not one thing. I have only been talking about you/thunal/jjj since day start and pushing you as a wolf group. You see fit to respond to just this one post is damning. The fact you are trying to frame it as "oh no you ignored my post you must be bad" is hilarious to me.
ALSO LOL the flip flops
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I will give you no quarter, respite or safe harbour
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

robyn wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:45 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:44 pm I love that cape is basically ignoring me

He knows hes outed
rondo stop being an idiot, my read is far better than yours on cape
Let’s not muffin someone a noodlebrain please. Whimsical playstyles

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Bereft wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:51 pm I have no interest in pursuing SVS at the moment. Feel free to throw banana peels at me, but even if I'm wrong, there's still 3 other mafia out there.
Who is your sparkly happiness scum sense, Bereft?

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Cape frozen
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:04 am Cape frozen
get off him
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:03 am
Bereft wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:51 pm I have no interest in pursuing SVS at the moment. Feel free to throw banana peels at me, but even if I'm wrong, there's still 3 other mafia out there.
Who is your sparkly happiness scum sense, Bereft?
I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

That is, J³ to re-enter the thread.

GTH at EoD I decided Michelle was town, but we'll find out today through their actual posting whether that was correct or not. I think Michelle could have easily been wolf yesterday, don't get me wrong.

Half the playerlist I'll sort by POE later on in the day, but right now I care more about which world we live in, and I think I'll know fairly quickly.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

And now cape has left thread
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:08 am And now cape has left thread
get the fuck off him.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

robyn wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:05 am
get off him
Rondo's been voting J³ the whole while, lol.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

if you wanna be an unstoppable force that’s fine, just understand that i’m the immovable object
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:09 am
robyn wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:05 am
get off him
Rondo's been voting J³ the whole while, lol.
i don’t care much about that atm, jjj will show his colors today
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:18 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:17 pm
Cape90 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:14 pm I had paranoia that maybe robyn was playing too towny to where it turned around to being just a deep wolf

i thought a couple of micro interactions they had with me were just straight towny though and it's a dumb reason to think anyone is a wolf anyways
no robyn is town
read carefully
that's what im saying in the post
Cape90 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:19 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:18 pm
Cape90 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:17 pm From the little I have been here I think Rondo is towny + started off the day towny today
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:48 pm
Cape90 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:45 pm
robyn wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:43 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:42 pm Yeah you know what. [VOTE: wilgy ] aubergine
why do u sr wigly independent of michelle
i kinda dont think he does with looking at context
Hey cape wanna tell me why Michelle is voting you?
found this question towards me towny

So Rondo, what made you want to tunnel me coming into today
The first 2 pages of d1 then the subsequent 6 pages after that.
so the first 8 pages?
Rondo stop being a disingenuous [REDACTED] please
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

At this rate, we'll overhype the J³ entrance, lol.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

i was looking at Bereft's logs at the time I was"""""""""""""""""""""ignoring""""""""""""""""" you
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:13 am At this rate, we'll overhype the J³ entrance, lol.
“oh i expected to die last night”
and he subsequently types a 3k word essay on the game
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

I am not super convinced on the towncase on S~V~S that Bereft put out, I do think those are ~fine SVS posts though, I'm not exactly sure what Bereft was referring to with the whole point about "mafia don't do this often" thing
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

robyn wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:15 am
Bereft wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:13 am At this rate, we'll overhype the J³ entrance, lol.
3k word essays are just too easy
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:16 am
didn’t it take u 2 days to write a 2.5k word essay?
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

robyn wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:17 am
This is so disingenuous lol. If I did both sessions back to back, it wouldve been finished in a day still.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:18 am
This is so disingenuous lol. If I did both sessions back to back, it wouldve been finished in a day still.
did you write the rubric
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:44 pm I was ready to come in and dome Cape/Thunal/JJJ/LonCon and just push Cape all day. But I guess I need to re-assess. Probably still staying within

Still on Cape > Thunal / JJJ. Maybe Scotty as 4th now or SVS.

Town Core:
Neon, Bereft, Dr Wilgy, LoRab, Michelle, Robyn.
So JJJ I hear is a really good player

what pings did you have against JJJ? Thunal?

I believe you are town but you aren't actually giving anything concrete, like I could look at wagonomics as the reason but

1. You arent sussing Michelle
2. JJJ was on Michelle
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:16 pm
Cape90 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:12 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:58 pm Thunal wolf if Seanzie town
what made you have this thought about a 0 poster?
Because Seanzie is an easy push, suspicious naturally, 0 posting and generally the sleep chop. Thunal was on Michelle prior to the CFD I think but either way it is likely to frame michelle when he flips because michelle was getting "too close" to going over.

Also I love that you, my group with Thunal is asking me about Thunal.
Okay this is something
Seanzie isn't an easy push when he is actually here, yes, a 0 poster is always naturally going to be someone who is going to be very easy to push. JJJ brought up the idea of pushing a 0-poster, is this part of your reason for POEing him? He didn't end up on the 0 poster interestingly
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

robyn wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:20 am
did you write the rubric
Received submissions some hours ago and haven't had the time to look at them, so no, that's something to finish tomorrow.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

ALSO LOL the flip flops
giving a nuanced read because im not a sheep like you isn't me flip flopping
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:22 am
did you write the rubric
Received submissions some hours ago and haven't had the time to look at them, so no, that's something to finish tomorrow.
how many submissions and how long will 1 submission take
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

robyn wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:23 am

did you write the rubric
You misunderstand, the submissions inform the rubric, I don't actually have to deal with them individually just yet.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:24 am
robyn wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:23 am

did you write the rubric
You misunderstand, the submissions inform the rubric, I don't actually have to deal with them individually just yet.
sounds kafkaesque

Return to “Previous Heists”