Host/Dead/Non-Player
55%

Total votes: 11
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 161

Re: Downton Abbey Mafia (Day 8)

Post by Matt »

Dom wrote:Matt, did LC make you nervous?
Yes, as does everyone else in this fun game we play.

Why, you think I'm bad or somethin'?
Image Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 242
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

@HOST
If Mafia gains power of Tom's role after blackmailing him, would he be able to use the power the following day, since it isn't a night power role? Or would Mafia be able to use it at all?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Scotty wrote:@HOST
If Mafia gains power of Tom's role after blackmailing him, would he be able to use the power the following day, since it isn't a night power role? Or would Mafia be able to use it at all?
I'm going to take an educated guess and say that Tom would not be able to use his power the following day. :)
Image Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Matt wrote:
Scotty wrote:@HOST
I'm going to take an educated guess and say that Tom would not be able to use his power the following day. :)
It's all about semantics of the wording. Because that role description on the surface wouldn't allow this

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 153

Post by Dom »

Is that because you saved Lorab with it?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Dom wrote:Is that because you saved Lorab with it?
Gaaaawd I can't wait till I vote for you tomorrow :meany:
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 486

Post by Epignosis »

MM self-voted Day 1, and then voted second for birdwithteeth11.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm voting for birdwithteeth as well.

I don't like the consecutive posts he made in response to DFaraday earlier.

Also, I doubt I will vote for Silverwolf today.
Notably, Silverwolf died that night.

This exchange with Scotty happened next:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Scotty wrote:EBWOP: becauSe I find it strange you are attaching yourself to bwt while patently avoiding discussing Dom thus far, and to an extent even Dfaraday
Why is this strange?

You have not mentioned Dom or DFaraday at all this game before this post, but you suspect me for not doing so?

You're walking a dangerous road my friend. :suspish:
Ah yes, but I votes for you on the reason that you haven't mentioned the trains and voted for someone for a thin reason that had a vote on him already.

I'm calling the kettle brown to an extent, because I think based on your actions I think that one of Dom or DFaraday is bad but I don't feel comfortable voting there yet in case I am wrong.

I feel better voting for you
I don't follow your reasoning here. Why do I have to mention my thoughts on the DFaraday and Dom trains when I vote for bwt?

I don't think DFaraday is bad. I didn't agree with this post, but his posts since then give me a civ-lean. And then there was bwt's vote for DF which I don't understand.

I am neutral on Dom. But that's mainly because I skimmed some of the earlier chatter.

What do you think of Dom, DFaraday and bwt? I'll show you mine if you show me yours. :grin:
I'm also paying attention to MM's interactions with Matt:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Matt wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Matt wrote:Rip Silver.

I'll be catching up sometime in the next 24 hours or so. :sigh:
I'm voting for you until you catch up then. Will that help? :pout:
K, I'm on page 16, remove your vote.
I was wondering if you were going to notice my vote for you. :P

I'm a little behind myself. Why are Bubbles and DFaraday the top wagons?
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Matt wrote:After SW was lynched...
thellama73 wrote:I guess we can rule out Ika as being mafia, then, can't we?
Why? From what little I've seen of them, they pride themselves on being able to see right through each other, so ika NKing the Wolf would actually make sense so she doesn't catch on to him later.
When was SilverWolf lynched?
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Matt wrote:
Polo wrote:Dr. Wilgy, are you going to insist on lurking?
Your sole contribution to the game so far has been "Let's not lynch anyone" or "let's lynch absent folks". You're pretty much lurking, disguised as playing.

:meany:

Linki - MM, Nk'd DERP a DERP.

Cool LC.
I'm curious Matt, you would you vote for if the day ended in 5 minutes?

The day actually ends in 50 minutes, but let's pretend otherwise for a moment.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Matt wrote:To MM, Faraday, Scotty

You helped contribute to a civ lynch on Day 1 by voting Bwt (yeah I did too), and you currently all have your votes on me.

Step it up, gentleman.

I'm going to vote Illy for now in case we want to do a surprise attack on her, but I may change it in about 20 minutes depending on what happens with bea/bubbles and DF.
I suppose instead, I should not contribute to lynches at all?

:suspish:

I changed my mind, I'm leaving my vote on Matt.
As far as I can tell, this put Matt in the lead by one vote (two total) at the time. I am asking myself if MM and Matt could both be bad, and this exchange was staged.

After Bubbles was lynched, MM self-voted again:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Scotty wrote:Why is MM still voting for himself? Like, I know why he said he is voting for himself, but why is he still drawing on himself with a sharpie in the mirror?
I'm not sure. I did it for the lulz, and I guess it's still there.
Here is what I said about MM and Matt at the time:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Matt wrote:To MM, Faraday, Scotty

You helped contribute to a civ lynch on Day 1 by voting Bwt (yeah I did too), and you currently all have your votes on me.

Step it up, gentleman.

I'm going to vote Illy for now in case we want to do a surprise attack on her, but I may change it in about 20 minutes depending on what happens with bea/bubbles and DF.
I suppose instead, I should not contribute to lynches at all?

:suspish:

I changed my mind, I'm leaving my vote on Matt.
Apart from the general lack of useful content, this is the most suspicious element MM's posts. That underlined bit twists what Matt was saying in a big way.

That's all I've got on MM.
I'm trying to figure out why I said that. My recollection is that I said that because Matt had placed a random vote on someone at some point this game, but that doesn't appear to be the case. I was not trying to spin what Matt said though.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Scotty wrote:Why is MM still voting for himself? Like, I know why he said he is voting for himself, but why is he still drawing on himself with a sharpie in the mirror?
I'm not sure. I did it for the lulz, and I guess it's still there.
Who do you suspect?
Matt is my sole suspect right now, and that stems from Day 2 because I haven't been attending this game the past couple days.

Matt took a while to get into the game, including multiple posts of promising to catch up. I don't like this characterization of Polo. He also doesn't seem very attached to the game, and hasn't posted in almost 48 hours.
I notice that this criticism of Matt was not leveled against Bubbles when Bubbles got lynched.

MM then votes sig, who had also self-voted apparently.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:To those of you voting or thinking about voting spacedaisy:

What happens if she gets lynched and is a civilian? Where do you look then?

What happens if she gets lynched and is mafia? Where do you look then?
If Spacedaisy is civ, then I think it would be the same as lynching any participating civilian. We'll put our heads down and try again tomorrow without much to go off.
I don't see much indication that that has happened thus far, and therefore I have little confidence that this is what will happen tomorrow. My question was more pertaining to you as an individual: If you are a civilian, where will you look if spacedaisy is lynched and is a civilian?
I won't be looking at llama. He has been a combination of productivity and witty retorts that makes him a civ, imo.

I will be looking at Matt still. That guy has fallen off the face of the earth, this being his only post in the last 60 hours.
Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:In my experience with Spacedaisy as mafia, she is more likely to distance from a mafia partner than to defend them. If Spacedaisy is mafia, then Matt would be worth looking at, and DF would be less likely to be mafia.
Any examples of this?
Death Note is my only reference, but Daisy did distance from Matahari and boo in the mid-stages of the game. She distanced from me too, but I was an obvious Death God, so that is not as important.
Note MM's reason for not wanting to lynch thellama73. Consider that MM did not defend thellama73 when he got lynched. That implies that MM was truly okay with the lynch.

MM mentions Sorsha, Lorab, and Matt in this post:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Regarding LoRab.

I like the points that Epignosis brings up on LoRab. She hasn't pursued her suspicions, nor has she mentioned many of them. My question for you Epignosis, what are you attempting to remedy through this case, per the first line?

I also have an addendum to this case, because LoRab is not the only such player here. Since Day 1, DrWilgy has mentioned a suspicion of DFaraday, and that was only relative to Matt. But DrWilgy is possibly cursed/insanified right now?

I've already brought Matt's recent contributions up. He's been AFK. But I forgot that he could be silenced, so I'll hold on this thought for now.

Sorsha has entertained following a Daisy vote today, but that has been it from her.
Then MM says Matt's not silenced and votes for him. Then MM votes Lorab.

For Day 4, MM votes Matt twice in a row.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:After reading MM, I feel like I can move him up with Black Rock into the slight civ read group, edging on full civ read. The only thing that gave me pause was the quote I already mentioned there and I suspect I'm tinfoiling, but I'd like to see his response and anyone else on that silly little statement.

That said, I disagree with the following statement. I'm not convinced the doctor is faking. We didn't see anyone insanified Day 1, it could easily be faked if they felt the insanifier was dead. Have we seen anyone insanified today? I haven't yet read back over Wilgy yet, but my gut is still unsettled about his "insanified" posts.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I don't think the doctor's faking. No one else has been cursed.
The only reason DrWilgy would have to fake being insanified is if he is mafia. I can't think of a town reason to fake such a thing.

But you do bring up a good point, because mafia could know that the insanifier is dead.
:ponder:

Matt contradicts Isobel:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:What's this? Sig has the lead and there's 40 billion other wagons and singular votes to choose from less than an hour from EOD?

this makes me feel good.

I could see Sig and Epi being baddies together. Kinda have the same baddie vibrations from both of them. I suppose that Llama felt the same thing towards Epi if I recall correctly. Seems similar to Turf Wars Epi.
I don't believe you. I'm now against voting for sig based on what he's said today.

I also don't understand your point on Epignosis though. What did llama feel about him?
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Epi is too analytical too early in the game to be civilian.
I don't see anything wrong with this. I looked back at his posts, and he had about 15 banter posts before analyzing anything. He posted this with regards to Dom, then went on his bantery ways.
MM said he voted Matt, but his vote was on DrWilgy.

MM speculates about me:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if Epignosis is Cora, and he's not even using her night abilities.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:I would. That's not very Epi-like.
I know he would use his abilities, but I get the impression he doesn't like lie detectors. Correct me if I'm wrong.
In a long post, MM reminds us that he wants Matt lynched, but says Nero is a good option. He also says, "Also, ika voted for himself. That's what I do when I'm mafia. ;) " and MM has indeed self-voted here. MM comments on Scotty and Sorsha voting Nerolunar at the same time.

MM moved his vote around but ended up here:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
ika wrote:
Epignosis wrote:ika, did you kill Silverwolf?
go reach champs game and tell me what the answer is.
I'm changing my vote to ika.
MM eyes Matt some more.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Sorsha wrote:MM?
:beer:
:ponder:

MM says he could vote LC, then this:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Black Rock, what is your opinion of MetalMarsh?
He's been friendly to me, but his last post does not make sense. Maybe it's because my perspective should be obvious but I thought MM understood the obvious this game. It's not personal it's just not a good play if you were bad.

Do you think he's ignoring that fact out of convenience?
I looked at the roles, and I think I gather what you're saying. I'll wait another day to pursue it then.
Black Rock wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Well, as it stands, either Long Con or Sorsha can place their vote onto me for survival. I'm none too pleased about that.
That's pretty crappy. I'm pretty sure civvies, at least some, have voted for you and they need to change it now.

A Sorsha vote is a good bet. I will vote to save Epignosis. I'm confidant he is not bad.

If you are not confidant, like I am, about Sorsha then vote LC. I will switch my vote to him to save Epignosis.

Also Matt is a bad vote. So don't vote there. If he was bad he would have never tried to push suspicion on me.
I'll switch my vote to Long Con.

I don't understand what you are saying about Matt here. Is this a personal thing?

How do you feel about Sorsha?
She has been quiet. I thought she was quiet in Spirited Away, but she's been event quieter and less participatory here. Of her 40 posts, almost half of them came on Day 1. But the same could be said for a few people.

There was something else that struck me about her, I'll have to look back and see what it was.
Epignosis wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Black Rock, what is your opinion of MetalMarsh?
He's been friendly to me, but his last post does not make sense. Maybe it's because my perspective should be obvious but I thought MM understood the obvious this game. It's not personal it's just not a good play if you were bad.

Do you think he's ignoring that fact out of convenience?
I think he's doing a lot of things out of convenience. But as always, I find it hard to pull the trigger on a MetalMarsh lynch.

I believe we spoke earlier about how, if you were looking to lynch MM, you really couldn't do much on the basis of his posts. For me, that's still the case. He's just...there.
Hi, I'm... here, and I can see you talking about me.

I feel like I haven't gotten fully into this game. Some games I do, some games I don't, and this is one of the ones where I feel like I'm a step behind.
MM talks about how quiet Sorsha is, but doesn't talk about her alignment.

MM comes back 12 minutes later:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Here it was.
Sorsha wrote:Yeah. I'm voting Nero too. I could also vote ika, I'd like him to explain what "the point" actually was when he said "that's not the point"here I kinda want to vote LC too over the "slip" too. Not totally sure if it was one but seems like strange wording otherwise.
This was Sorsha's only post on Day 5, and it was to pop in and put a vote on Nero. Scotty posted his vote for Nero just before, and that was his only post of the day until about an hour before the deadline.

The timing of these two things is probably coincidental. But looking at Sorsha's vote, she did vote for Nerolunar without a reason, while offering reasons to vote for ika and Long Con and also stating interest. This doesn't make much sense.
My first impression of this post made me think these were MM's genuine thoughts. Now I am forcing myself to ask, "If MM is bad, how does this post fit?" It links Sorsha and Scotty together, but brushes it off as coincidence. It also doesn't consider that Scotty ended up voting for ika at the last minute.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'll move my vote to Sorsha.

I agree with Black Rock about Epignosis. We should lynch somebody else today. :nicenod: I can't recall him ever taking the front seat in a game where he was mafia.
This strikes me as false.

After Sorsha's lynch, this was the reaction:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Checks the front page.

Yay mafia!

Get back here Matt. Weren't you the one trying to get Illy lynched?
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
ika wrote:scums are in longcon/llama/matt/dom

i think the former 2 then the later being the last
I would rate them Long Con > Matt > thellama73 > Dom.

I agree on the first two, but why llama and Dom?
Long Con and thellama73 weren't bad, so that leaves Matt and Dom in MM's rankings. I don't think Dom is bad.

This is MM's reaction to LC's death:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I think I'll have a drink tonight after that result. :beer:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Well then.

ika, MetalMarsh89, and Matt are the three names at the top of my list for that.

Who would throw strategy to the sea and do something like kill Long Con on the eve of his lynch?
I agree with you on Matt and ika, but I disagree with you on the Metalmarsh89 fellow.

I can think of a couple reasons that Long Con was nightkilled. They aren't great reasons, but based on recent events, one of them has to be the case.

1) Mafia felt safe enough to make such a kill because they know the civilians are looking in the wrong direction.
2) Mafia is in a dangerous position, and opted to making a head-scratching kill choice to through off their pursuers.
3) As you mentioned, Long Con was a role that the mafia did not want alive.

As for whodunnit, I wouldn't put it past anyone who is currently left in the game, with the exceptions of BR and Epignosis.
1. Long Con was the wrong direction, and that's where everyone was looking.
2. Nobody was going to listen to Long Con.
3. Possible.

Day 7, MM votes for Matt.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Well llama can't be silenced given his vote, yet he hasn't posted in 5 days. :(
This is the only thing he says about thellama73. He doesn't try to dissuade others from voting there.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I switched my vote to Matt for now, even though MM has done a fair bit of agreeing with me / defending me. :ponder:
I agree with this move. :nicenod:

I'm starting to wonder if Matt was silenced though. He's the only one who hasn't posted today or voted.
MM agrees with my vote, but gives a soft defense of Matt in the second and third sentences.

After that, MM goes through thellama73's posts. Then he says he would vote for ika, Scotty, or Matt.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
ika wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Dom, why did you vote for... nobody? :grin:
hey MM who would you vote for tommorw?
You

Or Scotty.

Or Matt.

Epignosis has been removed from the lynch poll three times now. Either he his mafia and has blackmailed that role three times now and succeeded, he is mafia and some civilian trusts him enough to keep removing him for no particular reason, or he's a civilian. I believe it is the final of these three options.

Linki: I know, I am just teasing you.
Now MM is voting for me. He could be blackmailed. If MM is good, then it means he has an ability he doesn't want Mafia to have access to, but I think we are at the point where there are few such abilities left in play. If he is bad, then he is trying to establish credibility as a victim. Or perhaps Lady Mary blocked Barrow and MM is masking the consequences of that.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I'd be down with an MM vote even tho you're linking us, Epi.

Question for you, Epi...

If MM is mafia, explain his vote for Sorsha the day she was lynched. He voted there early, too. Were you thinking perhaps after she got a few more votes, MM decided to just leave his vote there for cred?
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 217
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Matt wrote:If I were teamies with Sorsha, I wouldn't be able to bring myself to shout in the thread "LAAAAME DON'T LYNCH SORSHA LYNCH SOMEONE ELSE"...I'm too much of a scaredy cat.
After the Game of Champions, I would never believe this line for a second, ever!
Quick story from GoC...

it was one of the many crazy lynches we went through, and motel room was on the chopping block, I had my vote on him. I think it was motel room with 6 votes, someone else with 4 votes, don't remember who.

We have, literally, like 10 minutes before the poll ends, and Wilgy's in chat like "Ummm hey Matt are you going to move your vote off Motel room or what?" And I'm like "naaaah man, sure I can move it and it'll end up a tie but I don't wanna risk it, I'm gettin' some civvie cred". Wilgy's like "ummm DUDE WE HAVE AN EXTRA SECRET VOTE THERE WON'T BE A TIE!!!" and even then, I was hesitant to move it but was convinced to do so.

For real, especially with Sorsha's non play this game, I would've bussed her ass to the moon if we were teamies.
I was talking about the part where you got BTSC with me, and fed me this bullsuit story about your civ role. :P

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Matt wrote:I'd be down with an MM vote even tho you're linking us, Epi.

Question for you, Epi...

If MM is mafia, explain his vote for Sorsha the day she was lynched. He voted there early, too. Were you thinking perhaps after she got a few more votes, MM decided to just leave his vote there for cred?
There are certain people whose voting record doesn't weigh in one way or the other for me when I must decide if they are good or bad. MM is one of those people.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Dom wrote:What if Tom was blackmailed?
Are you suggesting that by Day 3, Mafia found out who had Tom's role and blackmailed that player to switch a vote to save me or to switch a vote to lynch DF?

Either is possible but unlikely.

And, regardless, doesn't really say anything about me.
Illyria
The Mark
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Illyria »

Ugh. Why is this lynch so hard?? :pout:

Right now I am leaning civ for Ika, LoRab and probably Matt.

That leaves me Scotty and MM.

Scotty, why not just vote for MM? Unless you are protecting him....
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Illyria wrote:Ugh. Why is this lynch so hard?? :pout:

You know, I will vote for Mm. I have a hunch, plus he was my first gut read as scum in this game.

Vote MM

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote:

You know, I will vote for Mm. I have a hunch, plus he was my first gut read as scum in this game.

Vote MM
Well that's convenient isn't it?

This isn't the worst thing that could happen today, but it's certainly not the best either.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Yo LoRab, let's say Wilgy checked both of us and neither of us had BTSC.

Let's also say that one of the three people Wilgy checked had BTSC and they were civ with BTSC.

How would that make you feel about your current voting suspicions, if this were true?

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Scotty wrote:

Vote MM

This isn't the worst thing that could happen today, but it's certainly not the best either.
What would be the worst thing that could happen?
Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

Okay MM, so why have you voted Matt so consistently?

I will be here for this lynch, so convince me.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Scotty wrote:

Vote MM

I'll let you know if it happens. ;)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Scotty wrote:

Vote MM

I see. :ponder:
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Scotty wrote:Yo LoRab, let's say Wilgy checked both of us and neither of us had BTSC.

Let's also say that one of the three people Wilgy checked had BTSC and they were civ with BTSC.

How would that make you feel about your current voting suspicions, if this were true?
That's the main point that makes me hesitant about you. MM's posts this past RL day have made me feel worse about him and my vote may go in that direction.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Scotty wrote:

Vote MM

I think I know what you're hinting at and I don't buy it.

But I'm down to prove me wrong

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

LoRab wrote:
Scotty wrote:Yo LoRab, let's say Wilgy checked both of us and neither of us had BTSC.

That's the main point that makes me hesitant about you. MM's posts this past RL day have made me feel worse about him and my vote may go in that direction.
It's these kinds of posts that make me think "She's bad."

What specifically about MM's posts this past day made you feel worse? What did he say? Why?

Just vaguely nodding and going, "He made me feel worse" makes me feel worse about you.
Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

MM, why have you not moved your vote off of Epi yet-- and did you explain why you voted him in the first place? :confused:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I moved my vote back to Lorab for the moment.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 153

Post by Dom »

Illy what do you think of Mtat?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

If MM is who he is hinting, then I have Matt, Scotty and LoRab as who may get my final vote today.

He has gone after me all game, so I can't delineate if my wanting to lynch him is because of that or if I think that he has posted just enough to escape any real notice.

What do you think about Matt?
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Epignosis wrote:
LoRab wrote:

What specifically about MM's posts this past day made you feel worse? What did he say? Why?

Just vaguely nodding and going, "He made me feel worse" makes me feel worse about you.
Sorry, I had about 5 minutes to be able to post and didn't have time to elaborate.

In short, it's partly tone and partly that he's gone back and forth on everyone, seemingly hopping onto whatever name comes up at a given moment. His accusations and posts read as disingenuous to me.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Also, while I suspect Scotty, the fact that Wilgy implied he had checked him gives me enough pause at this moment in time to not vote for him.

Voting MM for now because self preservation and because I really don't think Epig is bad.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

LoRab wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
LoRab wrote:

Sorry, I had about 5 minutes to be able to post and didn't have time to elaborate.

In short, it's partly tone and partly that he's gone back and forth on everyone, seemingly hopping onto whatever name comes up at a given moment. His accusations and posts read as disingenuous to me.
I think you've just described yourself to a T.
Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

LoRab wrote:Also, while I suspect Scotty, the fact that Wilgy implied he had checked him gives me enough pause at this moment in time to not vote for him.

Voting MM for now because self preservation and because I really don't think Epig is bad.
LoRab wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
LoRab wrote:

Ugh, I did not love these answers. I know we have one more shot after this lynch, but this one for some reason feels critical to me today. :sigh:

LoRab I get that you are busy, but you have to got to have some opinions at this stage of the game. Take saving yourself out of the game and if you were voting for anyone who would it be and why?
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Epignosis wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
LoRab wrote:

I think you've just described yourself to a T.
I'm a different player. That's irrelevant to my feelings on other players.

Also, that's not what I've done. I didn't post day 7, for instance, that you (Epi) are probably civ and then go after you today. I've been unsure about a number of players and when names have come up I've considered them and gone with my thoughts on them. I have a few players I believe are civ--the others are question marks.

I also know that I'm not bad. and i'll vote for anyone other than myself to save myself because at least with another player, there is a chance of lynching a baddie. You are the third player with multiple votes--would you rather I vote for you?

linkitis: I'm not sure why you don't like my suspicion. As for your question, If I were out of the equation, I would probably at this moment vote for MM or scotty, for reasons stated. I'd consider Ika, as well, also for reasons stated. I'd read up more on Matt, because he's my biggest question mark.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dr Wilgy came back after Night 1 and immediately said Scotty was good:
DrWilgy wrote:
Scotty wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:*Polo cries out to the wind*
Dr. Wilgy, are you going to insist on lurking?
*A whisper can be heard*
Yes...

Yes I am...

My phone died and my means of playing and keeping up with the chat are limited...

Scotty, I think you are civ... who should I look at and in what order...
Why do you think I'm civ, Doctor?
*The ghost of Wilgy appears yet again, still looking like a fool with a bed sheet thrown over him*
I feel it in my gut. You aren't playing like baddie Scotty.
After Night 2, Wilgy was Rosed.

After Night 3, Wilgy said this about Lorab:
DrWilgy wrote:C'mon everyone.

Since when does a baddie get a 5 vote lead without a cop check claim?
I can't tell if Wilgy is being funny or not.
DrWilgy wrote:Umm... Lorab senpai...
This is in reference to Dom asking Lorab about not noticing anything about DrWilgy being Rosed.

Wilgy then asks:
DrWilgy wrote:Hmm... Sig are you bad?
DrWilgy wrote:Do we wanna lynch Sig today?
DrWilgy wrote:Im getting baddie vibrations from Sig.

I'll vote there.
These are the only clear cut things Wilgy said in Lorab's defense:
DrWilgy wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:
sig wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:Wilgy gunning out reads the moment he comes under suspicion.
Yes agreed one of which is me, who is an easy person to say is mafia and not big deal when I flip civ. Wanna vote for me with him?
I suspect you, but I suspect him even more. Fine with me. This Lorab vote aint going anywhere.

DrWilgy
Cool, I'm glad you aren't voting Lorab!

Don't vote Scotty either for that matter.
DrWilgy wrote:t is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known.

(also everyone pay attention to vote patterns. Lorab is obvi civ based on that. This last min 1 to 4 wagon on me should also be a civ indicator)

Linki - no, I'm mafias last min counter wagon.
That second one sounds like Wilgy thinks Lorab is good because he believed sig was bad, and sig voted Lorab.

He gunned for me out of nowhere, and said I was bad with sig.

Wilgy could only check three people. Nerolunar wasn't one. Scotty I think was one. It sounds like he checked sig. That leaves one more. Either me or Lorab.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sorsha also did not vote Lorab Day 3. She voted LC by herself. Did she not want to look like she was saving a teammate or throwing one under the bus?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Illy...

You keep flip flopping on me. :puppy:

Does everyone think ika's good or something?
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Illyria wrote:MM, why have you not moved your vote off of Epi yet-- and did you explain why you voted him in the first place? :confused:
I believe I did, but I'm on my phone right now so can't go back and get it at the moment.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

And Lorab voted for LC (whom Sorsha had voted) Day 6. :ponder:
Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

Matt wrote:Illy...

You keep flip flopping on me. :puppy:

Does everyone think ika's good or something?
Yeah well, right back at ya kiddo. :meany:

I am being super wishy washy because I am lost right now. My gut is saying we need to look at the fringe players (LoRab) my head is saying that Scotty and Ika are probably civvies. This leaves you, MM, and LoRab to suss out this is assuming that my logic is sound. GAH. :wall:
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Why did ika vote for Illy on Day 6?

The only time Ika really mentions Illy all game is when he listed her as a green read on an early rainbow list he made. On that same list, he listed Long Con as yellow. Later in the game, ika would make a few mentions of how he suspects Long Con and wants to lynch him.

Yet, on Day 6, he votes Illy instead of Long Con.

Why?
Image Image Image Image
Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

Also, Matt why in the world is my opinion important to you? You have been trying to kill me for days.

Do you not want to vote for your teamie so you are looking at other people to vote for, so you can say "I followed X"

If he didn't answer why he voted for Llama, I can not imagine he is going to answer why he voted for me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Matt wrote:Why did ika vote for Illy on Day 6?

The only time Ika really mentions Illy all game is when he listed her as a green read on an early rainbow list he made. On that same list, he listed Long Con as yellow. Later in the game, ika would make a few mentions of how he suspects Long Con and wants to lynch him.

Why?
Because you blackmailed him? :shrug:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Yo Dom. Or ika. Hop on this Mm train or else it'll be a LoRab/Mm tie

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I'm down with this whole MM/Matt duo

Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

Epignosis wrote:
Matt wrote:Why did ika vote for Illy on Day 6?

Why?
Because you blackmailed him? :shrug:
^^This.

And also :haha:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Do you think Lorab is good, Scotty?

I think it's Lorab and Matt.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Illyria wrote:Also, Matt why in the world is my opinion important to you? You have been trying to kill me for days.

Do you not want to vote for your teamie so you are looking at other people to vote for, so you can say "I followed X"

If he didn't answer why he voted for Llama, I can not imagine he is going to answer why he voted for me.
Well that was the day Sorsha was lynched. He didn't vote her, he opted to go another route, and that was the day you and Long Con were getting mentions, as well.

I just think it's curious he voted you. Don't you think that's curious?

Epignosis - Whatevs :meany:

Scotty - Blah.
Image Image Image Image
Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

Curious? Sure, just like it was when you were a damn dog with a bone when I had three people vouching for me.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Maybe both Epi and Scotty are half-right and it's Lorab and MM? :grin:

Linki - Illy, it wasn't personal. I'm feeling better about you now that I know BR is civ, and she seemed to super defend you. One reason why I also like Epi despite everything in my gut telling me to vote his meany head away :meany:
Image Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Hmmmmmmm Epi this is a big decision.

I am not as confident with LoRab as being bad as you are. I thought I felt better, but I don't know.

Should we just take the overlap and run Matt? He is just a wildcard to me. He could be good, but he could be bad. I think I've deduced down to him, Mm, and LoRab at this point. I just don't want to be wrong on which of the 3 is good

Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

I don't care that you went after me, I survived it. I know it wasn't personal, but why would you fuss at me for flip flopping when you have been doing the same?

Again I ask the question, looking for cover??

Scotty, that is my problem exactly.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote:Hmmmmmmm Epi this is a big decision.

I am not as confident with LoRab as being bad as you are. I thought I felt better, but I don't know.

Should we just take the overlap and run Matt? He is just a wildcard to me. He could be good, but he could be bad. I think I've deduced down to him, Mm, and LoRab at this point. I just don't want to be wrong on which of the 3 is good
The funny thing is that I was about to ask you the same thing.

Return to “Previous Jobs”