RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 582
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 2

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:56 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:54 pm Actually, what would be really helpful to the game. Please everyone here do it:

If Michelle wolf:
who team? x3

If Michelle town:
who team x4?

Of those teams who is most likely to be playing as which are most likely to be which wolf?
if michelle town then

abbie pretty much lockscum and powerwolfed eod here and thunal/jjj town as consequence

then it's like scotty

x/x

and well i'm already tr'ing jjj/thunal
pls explain
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 411
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

And yes, I do take the 5 I listed as all town. I'd describe all of them as game solvers, ergo town as an additional consequence, and that's extremely valuable.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 609
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Perhaps robyn is right that Abigail should be in the non-Michelle team. Her arbitrary confidence this evening would need explained.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Robyn is just copying my current solve of scotty/abby/LoRab/ts acc :P
robyn
screaming
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:58 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:54 pm Actually, what would be really helpful to the game. Please everyone here do it:

If Michelle wolf:
who team? x3

If Michelle town:
who team x4?

Of those teams who is most likely to be playing as which are most likely to be which wolf?
if michelle town then

abbie pretty much lockscum and powerwolfed eod here and thunal/jjj town as consequence

then it's like scotty

x/x

pls explain
jjj/thunal had townreads on abbie that could not have come from tmi.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Bleh. I feel good about my POE, but it is extremely hard to determine who the best vote is within it. My chief concern is that any town flip in that group (especially but not exclusively Michelle) probably encourages the mafia to leave me alive, and then Day 3 is a hot mess of Jay terror.

Need to get this one right to keep the game functioning.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

I'm more worried about v!J³ voting continuously incorrectly town than people tinfoiling v!J³.

w!J³ I don't give a $%#! about because for dumb reasons he is town.
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

i forgot to switch my vote to thunal all that time. oops

though reread michelle and not super opposed because the ramblings she did just kinda felt like ramblings and the way she swapped a bunch of reads around kinda pinged me
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

How do we feel about the possibility of Abigail bussing Michelle?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:59 pm Perhaps robyn is right that Abigail should be in the non-Michelle team. Her arbitrary confidence this evening would need explained.
with a setup where we cant talk. I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. But it will require her flip if it doesnt pan out. Even though I town read her anyway
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:04 pm I'm more worried about v!J³ voting continuously incorrectly town than people tinfoiling v!J³.

I have a growing instinct that Scotty is town. What do you think is the most important indicator that he is not?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:02 pm Bleh. I feel good about my POE, but it is extremely hard to determine who the best vote is within it. My chief concern is that any town flip in that group (especially but not exclusively Michelle) probably encourages the mafia to leave me alive, and then Day 3 is a hot mess of Jay terror.

just to show you the light

if it's a town flip, there will be another nonsense kill, and i have control over cape/bereft

i could almost certainly flip you

but that's not how things will go down, i believe you're town and i'll use my iron fist and prevent tinfoil. even though that entire cycle will have to be played on a knifes edge by you taking a particularly good look at me and etc

something something i have faith in you and it's genuine, and you won't have to go in full defend mode d3
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:00 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:58 pm

If Michelle wolf:
who team? x3

If Michelle town:
who team x4?

if michelle town then

then it's like scotty

x/x

pls explain
jjj/thunal had townreads on abbie that could not have come from tmi.
quote pls?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:06 pm How do we feel about the possibility of Abigail bussing Michelle?
(she's a chronic busser)
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:31 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:02 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:52 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:50 pm I was kinda getting cold feet on Abigail admittedly
I am sure you've indicated before, but I am kind of workshopping things in my head. Could you tell me your current impressions of Bereft and robyn?
robyn is probably technically the towniest person here, I have liked their solving and they have not pinged me, I was kinda offput day 1 by them just playing differently in general, but they are playing in the best interest of town today IMO

Being a person who has wolfcased Bereft correctly Bereft once, doesn't feel like his wolf game and I also think...
Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:34 am Sge didn't even get to comment on to the part where I named her as part of a team with the 2 ppl she did bother to half-@$$edly defend recently, so Im going to assume that ya know.

Im probably just right ofc, why I would assume anything else.
this sort of self-righteousness is towny to me

I think Bereft's dynamic with robyn is probably towny unless w/w which I honestly highly doubt because of how on the nose they have been supporting each other
Did you wolfcase me correctly in the game where shadow bussed me D1? Like, I don't get correctly wolfcased ever.
i let it go, and it was literally a page 1 thing, but technically yes
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:57 pm I still think that the current state is a. might lead to a v flip if people aren't too careful, and b. if a v flips, J³ dies, leaves a much much more $%#!ed game, because at that point, me/robyn/cape/thunal/rondo have to actually start block voting meaningfully. Even if we do get a w flip, J³ dies, we probably should be more cognizant about not encouraging chaos.
So you think none of us are trying to get to a mischop?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:07 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:02 pm Bleh. I feel good about my POE, but it is extremely hard to determine who the best vote is within it. My chief concern is that any town flip in that group (especially but not exclusively Michelle) probably encourages the mafia to leave me alive, and then Day 3 is a hot mess of Jay terror.

if it's a town flip, there will be another nonsense kill, and i have control over cape/bereft

but that's not how things will go down, i believe you're town and i'll use my iron fist and prevent tinfoil. even though that entire cycle will have to be played on a knifes edge by you taking a particularly good look at me and etc

something something i have faith in you and it's genuine, and you won't have to go in full defend mode d3
Acknowledged. :srsnod:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:07 pm
Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:04 pm I'm more worried about v!J³ voting continuously incorrectly town than people tinfoiling v!J³.

I have a growing instinct that Scotty is town. What do you think is the most important indicator that he is not?
I thought he was town yesterday after I re-read but the fact that he is gobbldygooked makes me more likely to think he is wolf
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:59 pm I would very much love to hear reads on Bereft and robyn from @S~V~S, @DrWilgy, @LoRab, @Michelle, and anyone else that hasn’t recently stated them. That’ll be nice for me to assess the general game state. Thanks.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:01 pm I will note that, historically, some of my worst town games from the standpoint of having decent reads have been games plagued with inactivity — as this one is. So no matter how much work I have done, I am still thinking over everything and I still value everyone’s input.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:57 pm The best point Abigail made, perhaps, was one I have inwardly considered but not posted to my memory:

Scotty being targeted by the curse when numerous [people viewed as town reads] were left alive increases the [subjective] probability of him being mafia.
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:43 pm Actually, does anyone else know about Abi's stance on killing low/no posters in general?
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:49 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:52 am I'm tinfoiling a you/JJJ possibly Bereft and Thunal team that just decided to power wolf this game to death
What's your read on me? I'd expect me to stick out a lot to you since afaik I was the only vote on you.
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:58 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:53 am Imagine if Abigail did a reads list...

Abigails Rad Ass Reads List

Reads List Brought to you By Tomoyo Daidouji

‪☆Princess Abigail☆‬ - Image

Imagine being the most towny town to ever town

Bereft‬ - Image

Okay so imagine right. Imagine you town read Bereft off Robyn's TR because it's the easy thing to do but than when you start paying attention you realize something. Bereft is a shell of the Bereft I remember in Nooks mafia league game when I like changed my whole style of reading mafia because of something he said. There his reads were thought provoking but he didn't just surface level them. He was the only one besides me who defended Rem because like she was playing too dumb to be a wolf. But here is like Abbi is wolfy when in reality I feel like he should be able to look deeper at my play like he did there with Rem. I feel like he's taking the easy route. The route that allows him to move fluidly to the easiest kill without drawing suspicion.

Cape90‬ - Image

So not gonna lie part of this is just like I think the wolf world I'm settling into is like never compatible with Cape. I want them to answer me about their read on me but I think the way they are pushing back against consensus is pretty towny because it feels like genuine solving

DarlingMonroe‬ - Image

I really wanted DM to be towny but they dropped like one post that was pretty meh than dipped. No real takes on anyone. Half the players are solidly null like they are afraid to take a stand. Just...mid.

DrWilgy‬ - Image

Vibes. But also like there's a few micro tells I have for Wilgy he's hit in how he posts as town and how he solves

JaggedJimmyJay‬ - Image

I feel like...J3 is actively flooding the thread in a way that LOOKS beneficial to town but is actually extremely harmful to town. Okay so imagine a town of like Wilgy SVS DM fuck even me. We are so far behind that flooding the thread means we can never have a full picture of the game. If the team is Robyn and J3 than like... fuck and if it's Robyn J3 Bereft straight GGs they have successfully flooded out all of town.

In effect I also just don't find J3s attitude of "I've solved the game" too match the thread state and I think his solving is easily faked by him and not as great as everyone thinks. I feel like his paired teams are just like... surface level reads that feel hollow

LoRab‬ - Image

I don't remember any of their posts

Michelle‬ - Image

Their play today is town tonally, vibes, frustration , purity, posting.

robyn‬ - Image

I feel like Robyn is hyping up them and J3 carrying this game but I can't remember anything Robyn has contributed besides chopping an AFK towny to save an lhf towny EoD1... maybe and like posting a bunch of nothing. Which reminds me of the game we just played where Robyn was wolf and did not try to actively solve until they were on the block

RondoDimBuckle‬ - Image

Rondo is just unhinged hyper crazy town Rondo and his holier than thou listen to me I solved the game attitude never comes from wolf

Scotty‬ - Image

I think that their day 1 was bad and I can't get over it and I think this posting gimmick is always used onto a wolf that's in the PoE to make them look townier.

Tell me now what wolf team doesn't gimmick Bereft Robyn J3 fuck even Thunal or Me over PoEd Scotty if your gonna target a town. Like you rather the loud voices and make them harder to understand.

S~V~S‬ - Image

A couple towny posts day 1 that got this read snowballing and hit home with me. I think the attitude and frustration is always from town in the posts I'm thinking of. Could use them being around today though to lock this in stone cold.

Thunal33‬ - Image

Their entrance today was badge but their push on me makes... more sense than Robyn's and Berefts. Meh.

‪not reading ts account

Town Core

Rondo
SVS
Cape
Wilgy
Michelle

Game is fucking hard anyone acting like it's not is...nagl
nvm about my question to Abi, I didn't see the list.

I feel like Abi is a wolf only if JJJ's PoE is correct or at least very close. The thing that easily sticks out to me is the JJJ read and how she believes the game is hard. She doesn't have a lot of concrete reasons for JJJ's work to be bad, she just thinks it is and thinks its surface level. If the game isn't hard and is actually really good for town, I can see wolf Abi trying to discredit JJJ's solving and push back against a correct PoE.

But if the PoE is good for wolves, there's no reason to lash out like that or talk about how hard the game is when nobody else is doing that. I think town Abi could also believe the game is hard and I don't think it's wolfy for her in a vacuum.
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:59 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:53 am Imagine if Abigail did a reads list...

Bereft‬ - Image

Okay so imagine right. Imagine you town read Bereft off Robyn's TR because it's the easy thing to do but than when you start paying attention you realize something. Bereft is a shell of the Bereft I remember in Nooks mafia league game when I like changed my whole style of reading mafia because of something he said. There his reads were thought provoking but he didn't just surface level them. He was the only one besides me who defended Rem because like she was playing too dumb to be a wolf. But here is like Abbi is wolfy when in reality I feel like he should be able to look deeper at my play like he did there with Rem. I feel like he's taking the easy route. The route that allows him to move fluidly to the easiest kill without drawing suspicion.

Cape90‬ - Image

So not gonna lie part of this is just like I think the wolf world I'm settling into is like never compatible with Cape. I want them to answer me about their read on me but I think the way they are pushing back against consensus is pretty towny because it feels like genuine solving

DarlingMonroe‬ - Image

I really wanted DM to be towny but they dropped like one post that was pretty meh than dipped. No real takes on anyone. Half the players are solidly null like they are afraid to take a stand. Just...mid.

DrWilgy‬ - Image

Vibes. But also like there's a few micro tells I have for Wilgy he's hit in how he posts as town and how he solves

JaggedJimmyJay‬ - Image

I feel like...J3 is actively flooding the thread in a way that LOOKS beneficial to town but is actually extremely harmful to town. Okay so imagine a town of like Wilgy SVS DM fuck even me. We are so far behind that flooding the thread means we can never have a full picture of the game. If the team is Robyn and J3 than like... fuck and if it's Robyn J3 Bereft straight GGs they have successfully flooded out all of town.

In effect I also just don't find J3s attitude of "I've solved the game" too match the thread state and I think his solving is easily faked by him and not as great as everyone thinks. I feel like his paired teams are just like... surface level reads that feel hollow

LoRab‬ - Image

Michelle‬ - Image

robyn‬ - Image

I feel like Robyn is hyping up them and J3 carrying this game but I can't remember anything Robyn has contributed besides chopping an AFK towny to save an lhf towny EoD1... maybe and like posting a bunch of nothing. Which reminds me of the game we just played where Robyn was wolf and did not try to actively solve until they were on the block

RondoDimBuckle‬ - Image

Rondo is just unhinged hyper crazy town Rondo and his holier than thou listen to me I solved the game attitude never comes from wolf

Scotty‬ - Image

I think that their day 1 was bad and I can't get over it and I think this posting gimmick is always used onto a wolf that's in the PoE to make them look townier.

Tell me now what wolf team doesn't gimmick Bereft Robyn J3 fuck even Thunal or Me over PoEd Scotty if your gonna target a town. Like you rather the loud voices and make them harder to understand.

S~V~S‬ - Image

A couple towny posts day 1 that got this read snowballing and hit home with me. I think the attitude and frustration is always from town in the posts I'm thinking of. Could use them being around today though to lock this in stone cold.

Thunal33‬ - Image

Their entrance today was badge but their push on me makes... more sense than Robyn's and Berefts. Meh.

‪not reading ts account

Town Core

Rondo
SVS
Cape
Wilgy
Michelle

I feel like Abi is a wolf only if JJJ's PoE is correct or at least very close. The thing that easily sticks out to me is the JJJ read and how she believes the game is hard. She doesn't have a lot of concrete reasons for JJJ's work to be bad, she just thinks it is and thinks its surface level. If the game isn't hard and is actually really good for town, I can see wolf Abi trying to discredit JJJ's solving and push back against a correct PoE.

But if the PoE is good for wolves, there's no reason to lash out like that or talk about how hard the game is when nobody else is doing that. I think town Abi could also believe the game is hard and I don't think it's wolfy for her in a vacuum.
@JaggedJimmyJay
@RondoDimBuckle

just, not partnered
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Michelle‬ - Image

:ponder:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:10 pm

I thought he was town yesterday after I re-read but the fact that he is gobbldygooked makes me more likely to think he is wolf
I agree with that in a probabilistic sense. I just think he has kind of done a great job under the circumstances of that gobbledygook. He hasn't backed down at all from trying to make a difference, and I think he has seemed as genuine as someone can through a wall of nonsense.

I could be wrong. It's a dangerous vibe read. But I do like the vibe.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:07 pm

I mean he will from me but maybe we will be saved by a hero shot. Or someone from the poe being removed and them being wolf to give us more focus
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Unironically if I were to look only at recent posts, its the fact that he has voted me today.

Its not a worldview that makes sense. You don't think I'm w without thinking robyn is w.

Granted Scotty could just be playing not very well, but this is not the explanation I ever want to resort to.

Anybody who thinks Scotty is v also has to think Scotty is being framed right now because of there being more sensible targets. I don't really know that I believe the mafia tried to frame Scotty.

I also thought LoRab/Scotty interactions were bad and not good when I looked.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:10 pm
Michelle‬ - Image

:ponder:
XDXDXDXDXDXD
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 324
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

I feel quite a bit better about Rondo now. Him giving up his solve and reconsidering I think is towny for him and unnecessary if he's wolf.
ImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:10 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:59 pm I would very much love to hear reads on Bereft and robyn from @S~V~S, @DrWilgy, @LoRab, @Michelle, and anyone else that hasn’t recently stated them. That’ll be nice for me to assess the general game state. Thanks.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:01 pm I will note that, historically, some of my worst town games from the standpoint of having decent reads have been games plagued with inactivity — as this one is. So no matter how much work I have done, I am still thinking over everything and I still value everyone’s input.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:57 pm The best point Abigail made, perhaps, was one I have inwardly considered but not posted to my memory:

Scotty being targeted by the curse when numerous [people viewed as town reads] were left alive increases the [subjective] probability of him being mafia.
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:43 pm Actually, does anyone else know about Abi's stance on killing low/no posters in general?
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:49 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:52 am I'm tinfoiling a you/JJJ possibly Bereft and Thunal team that just decided to power wolf this game to death
What's your read on me? I'd expect me to stick out a lot to you since afaik I was the only vote on you.

Bereft‬ - Image

Cape90‬ - Image

DarlingMonroe‬ - Image

DrWilgy‬ - Image

JaggedJimmyJay‬ - Image

LoRab‬ - Image

Michelle‬ - Image

robyn‬ - Image

RondoDimBuckle‬ - Image

Scotty‬ - Image

S~V~S‬ - Image

Thunal33‬ - Image

‪not reading ts account

Town Core

Rondo
SVS
Cape
Wilgy
Michelle

Thunal33 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:59 pm

Bereft‬ - Image

Cape90‬ - Image

DarlingMonroe‬ - Image

DrWilgy‬ - Image

JaggedJimmyJay‬ - Image

LoRab‬ - Image

Michelle‬ - Image

robyn‬ - Image

RondoDimBuckle‬ - Image

Scotty‬ - Image

S~V~S‬ - Image

Thunal33‬ - Image

‪not reading ts account

Town Core

Rondo
SVS
Cape
Wilgy
Michelle

@JaggedJimmyJay
@RondoDimBuckle

just, not partnered
basically, i have a better grasp on the game than jjj (concerning townies) which makes me extremely self assured, but after seeing abbie's posting i had doubt about jjj (however i resolved that doubt lol). jjj having that doubt after me is particularly town indicative

i expect good townies, the best even, to come to certain things after me and i check their towniness against following my own observations about the gamestate and my own understanding. jjj has done that many many times this game. and this is another example which also unapairs him from abbie
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:12 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:10 pm

I agree with that in a probabilistic sense. I just think he has kind of done a great job under the circumstances of that gobbledygook. He hasn't backed down at all from trying to make a difference, and I think he has seemed as genuine as someone can through a wall of nonsense.

I could be wrong. It's a dangerous vibe read. But I do like the vibe.
see he was in danger of going over yesterday and people have let up on him today. I see it as entierly possible wolves thought they could buy a day from it. But its pure wifom
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:13 pm

Unironically if I were to look only at recent posts, its the fact that he has voted me today.

Its not a worldview that makes sense. You don't think I'm w without thinking robyn is w.

Granted Scotty could just be playing not very well, but this is not the explanation I ever want to resort to.

Anybody who thinks Scotty is v also has to think Scotty is being framed right now because of there being more sensible targets. I don't really know that I believe the mafia tried to frame Scotty.

I also thought LoRab/Scotty interactions were bad and not good when I looked.
I mean low key I think one of you might have the other fooled but we've already lost the game if that is true as well. Because then the other will shield cape. so I have already accepted that as a loss as well.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

This game is frustrating because only Rondo has the same idea as me on something, and Robyn doesn't even though I thought they did, but its whatever.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Thunal33 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:14 pm I feel quite a bit better about Rondo now. Him giving up his solve and reconsidering I think is towny for him and unnecessary if he's wolf.
If Ender was here he would tell you be careful
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:16 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:14 pm I feel quite a bit better about Rondo now. Him giving up his solve and reconsidering I think is towny for him and unnecessary if he's wolf.
If Ender was here he would tell you be careful
I haven't seen you as wolf so you can take the easy read.
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:16 pm This game is frustrating because only Rondo has the same idea as me on something, and Robyn doesn't even though I thought they did, but its whatever.
I mean it will be revealed tomrorow and tomorrow and tomorrow, unless they stop doing it
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

I have seen Rondo as wolf, and I'm telling you he's town right now $_$.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:16 pm This game is frustrating because only Rondo has the same idea as me on something, and Robyn doesn't even though I thought they did, but its whatever.
you were gonna destroy jjj tmw if michelle town?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Just under 12 hours elapsed between this:
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:53 amMichelle‬

and this:
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:25 pm Hey hey hey hey hey

Umm

Hey

We should really REALLY kill michelle here
During that period, Michelle made these posts:

Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:47 pm

Who died?
Poll runs till Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:30 am
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

‪☆Princess Abigail☆‬
No votes
Voters: None
bereft
No votes
‪Cape90‬
No votes
‪DarlingMonroe‬
No votes
‪DrWilgy‬
No votes
‪JaggedJimmyJay‬
No votes
‪LoRab‬
18%
Voters: robyn, Thunal33
‪Michelle‬
27%
Voters: JaggedJimmyJay, DrWilgy, Scotty
‪robyn‬
No votes
‪RondoDimBuckle‬
No votes
‪Scotty‬
No votes
‪S~V~S‬
18%
Voters: DarlingMonroe, Cape90
‪Thunal33‬
9%
Voters: RondoDimBuckle
‪ts account‬
No votes

27%
Voters: Bereft, Michelle, Roxy
Total votes: 11
VC

LoRab‬. 2. Voters: robyn, Thunal33
‪Michelle‬. 3 Voters: JaggedJimmyJay, DrWilgy, Scotty
‪S~V~S‬. 2. Voters: DarlingMonroe, Cape90
‪Thunal33‬. 1. Voters: RondoDimBuckle

Me having a good day irl is bad for town, I see I am top wagon
I have a few pings I will answer asap at them before anything
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:24 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:06 am @Michelle as your time permits, I think the absolute best thing you could provide are your impressions of these people (maybe from an ISO skim):

S~V~S, LoRab, Scotty, Abigail

or any subset of them if you don't have time
I read zero SVS posts,
Lorad same,
Scotty posts coloured like parrot feathers and i have little understanding for the meaning of what I read, idk what to do but I'd say he seems to try a solve so it's more towny than not
Abigail had yday weak posts and Idk if she improved by now or she hit any of her town notes.
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:34 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:21 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:06 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:43 pm
Michelle wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:26 pm [VOTE: Jay] aubergine

Since you complained about Omgus, take it :evileye:
Not town
I concur
Explain
You were the counter wagon d1, a silly looking vote doesn't look good in that light.

I feel that I should have a more clear means of knowing your headspace given how much traction you had and that's just not the case. I will review your more recent stuff, but as it stands when I saw this it felt almost in confirmation of the d1 wagon.
I had traction for low activity.
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:01 pm @Michelle I've reviewed and still think that my vote on you makes sense for reasons I've stated previously. Allow me to explain more precisely on some things.
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:51 pm You force me to self press on Sean
This post was the first indication of you desiring to place a vote anywhere, it wasn't caused by hunting but a justification of a vote that needed none as there was nothing to justify against.

It's not like you had stated "I want to vote X but you force me to vote Y" where the justification would've made sense.

Michelle wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:26 pm [VOTE: Jay] aubergine

Since you complained about Omgus, take it :evileye:
Your next indication of vote/suspicion was more silliness and this was in spite of being a d1 counter wagon that you were cognisant of.

Following this, I've still not seen a legitimate suspicion or signs of hunting from your slot. You seem mostly fixated on Jay (which is fine, I too am fixated on Jay for other reasons) but there's nothing besides that present.
EOD1 wagons were on me vs zero poster and SVS iirc, and I only knew my alignament so I self pressed.
Why Sean? I know he would never leave the Poe, as absent slot all day long.
Also people were pushing for him.
Is that the reason you are voting me?
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:36 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:38 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:27 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:26 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:59 am Rondo all that “keeping me in check” is omgusing my suspicions after giving me the easiest town read I have ever received.
what do you mean by this? You clearly don't think Thunal is super towny unless i am misinterpreting what you are saying
I was referring to Michelle in that comment. Rondo made an argument for why Michelle's responses to me at EOD1 were towny, and that was my counter.
Your conclusion was and is rushed and limited by the fact I didn't have time to explain it at all.
I started to play 5 years ago as noob player, with low English reading/writing skills, but with a life experience who let me the possibility to understand things unspoken behind the words. It felt thrilling to find words to defend myself while I was accused of being the bad guy. As mafia, I didn't even have to do much because my mafia rands were not many so my start in forum mafia was to be villager again and again.
My homie who restarted the mafia section in our forum sent me to MU to play the Mentor mentee game in january 2019. My mentor is a legendary player and he mentored me after playing 12 years of mafia.
I was always paranoid playing with Momstrman, he is now retired, maybe turbo-ing from time to time, but at one moment I learned to read him by a small trick.
Because he is retired and also because he is not a Syndicate regular I can tell you about this trick, otherwise I hate to show my shortcuts for reading someone.
My mentor was always mentoring town when he was town giving advice for the play in general. As mafia he wasn't doing it. And I started to notice that at other very strong players as well.
You were doing it in our finale game and your start here made me write that post because I considered your advice useful for town.
I don't even believe it's the easiest town read you ever had. It's just a take I posted to see what feedback I receive from it. You speculated the rest. Made from it more than it was, imaginated the omgua when I said it's not set in stone.
A read made by game experience can be a bad or a good read, and i am always starting somewhere where an idea pops in my head, which is exactly what I did with the town read on you.
I think this comes from a town mindset. It's one of those things where most mafia don't even think that in depth about that kind of read.
I didn't think that way, it's just game experience.

Why do you vote Lorab?
Robyn had a town core of Cape and Bereft. A simple stance and I didn't notice anyone to say something against it. At the time I had a thought and I don't want to give it away but I wouldn't vote any of them.
I am sorry, weekends should be time out from mafia. At least Sundays.
I will be active, pinky promise!
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:25 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:00 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:47 pm

Who died?

You may select 1 option

‪☆Princess Abigail☆‬
No votes
bereft
No votes
‪Cape90‬
No votes
‪DarlingMonroe‬
No votes
‪DrWilgy‬
No votes
‪JaggedJimmyJay‬
No votes
‪LoRab‬
18%
Voters: robyn, Thunal33
‪Michelle‬
27%
Voters: JaggedJimmyJay, DrWilgy, Scotty
‪robyn‬
No votes
‪RondoDimBuckle‬
No votes
‪Scotty‬
No votes
‪S~V~S‬
18%
Voters: DarlingMonroe, Cape90
‪Thunal33‬
9%
‪ts account‬
No votes

27%
Voters: Bereft, Michelle, Roxy
VC

LoRab‬. 2. Voters: robyn, Thunal33
‪Michelle‬. 3 Voters: JaggedJimmyJay, DrWilgy, Scotty
‪S~V~S‬. 2. Voters: DarlingMonroe, Cape90
‪Thunal33‬. 1. Voters: RondoDimBuckle

Me having a good day irl is bad for town, I see I am top wagon
I have a few pings I will answer asap at them before anything
Welcome back friend. Glad you are having a good day.
Thanks! :heart:

Time for a few Isos now
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:55 pm Lorab doesn't have many posts, but the impression is she is a great person fighting for a heart breaking cause.

From a mafia Pov she didn't accept someone trusting her, saying she is more comfy with being scum read.
This is psychologically interesting because mafia would want to not lead the way by saying 'trust me' only to have a mischop, and it helps the player to positiom themselves in the null part of the reads which is a good spot for mafia to be in. This, for me, is suspicious.

She explained in a wall the playstyle of the old Syndicate community who made me approach this site and stay for so many years already, enjoying these games a lot.
But that wall has no alignament indicative value for me, just explains she has a different playstyle.

The biggest game related post is a reads wall with a couple of town reads and the explanation of why she doesn't believe in reads lists. Again this gives me the impressions of avoidance and it's wolfy.

Conclusion: I understand why she is in the Poe and I agree with the votes on the slot.
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:58 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:53 pm [VOTE: Bereft] aubergine
Why?.

Oh nvm, i wouldn't understand it -.-
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:14 pm I opened SVSs Iso and she has 50 posts, it will take some time.
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:18 pm I was afk all day.

Not voting now doesn't mean I will not vote at all.

I know who I am not voting, but I will read at least SVSs Iso before voting.
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:20 pm There's something i noticed but i wait to see if i am the only one
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:23 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:15 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:24 pm I didn't think that way, it's just game experience.

Why do you vote Lorab?
I still think that mafia wouldn't think about all that when making the read on JJJ's post, because it felt like you were really thinking about it and it's the kind of read mafia would make a snap take of and not think about it more.

I voted LoRab then because I didn't want you or SVS voted. I feel like by PoE LoRab is fairly likely to hit and she did have a couple pings.
Now reading the Iso I agree with the wagon on Lorab :nicenod:
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:28 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:23 pm yeah, bereft/michelle/lorab/svs is where I am at for wolves

and it seems town has gotten it together with votes on all of them... and them not voting for each other or for townies is what is convincing me
Can you say it again?
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:46 pm I opened that Iso, read some starting fluff and my eyes are too tired to continue. I will take a nap until closer to Eod.

I have a general feeling of the game, I wouldn't vote today any of Robyn/Jay/cape/bereft/thunal/Scotty/wilgy not ordered

At the opposite part of the reads list, Lorab is in my immediate Poe.

The rest, until I understand their mindset, are in the null part of the list.

[VOTE: lorab] aubergine
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:47 pm
Who died?

You may select 1 option

‪☆Princess Abigail☆‬
No votes
bereft
18%
Voters: DarlingMonroe, Scotty
‪Cape90‬
No votes
‪DarlingMonroe‬
No votes
‪DrWilgy‬
No votes
‪JaggedJimmyJay‬
9%
‪LoRab‬
36%
Voters: JaggedJimmyJay, robyn, Thunal33, Michelle
‪Michelle‬
9%
Voters: DrWilgy
‪robyn‬
No votes
‪RondoDimBuckle‬
No votes
‪Scotty‬
No votes
‪S~V~S‬
9%
Voters: Cape90
‪Thunal33‬
No votes
‪ts account‬
No votes

18%
Voters: Bereft, Roxy
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:51 pm Jay i noticed the fact Darling was pocketing you and you said nothing, that means you are convinced he is a villager but I am confused by their solve.

I know you made a wall where you said they're pure
That comes from a meta read?
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:54 pm I am brain sleeping :offtobed:
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:56 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:53 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:51 pm Jay i noticed the fact Darling was pocketing you and you said nothing, that means you are convinced he is a villager but I am confused by their solve.

I know you made a wall where you said they're pure
That comes from a meta read?
It's only barely a meta read in that this is her second game on the site. I hosted the first. She should be interpreted through that lens -- a brand new mafia player. I just think she looks real.
Second game with no other experience of forum mafia/other social deduction games?

I was hoping I wouldn't check on this and find virtually no new Michelle material to explain Abigail's change of heart. However, there is a ton of material, so it's conceivable for that to have been legitimate. Some of Michelle's most important material came during the appropriate window (e.g., suspecting and voting LoRab).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I still doubt Michelle is a hit, but at this point I won't strongly object to it. I'd rather see someone in Jay's PoE die and a lot of people I trust are scumreading her.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Whatever happens today, I want folks to listen to DrWilgy moving forward.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Scotty in your recent game as mafia alongside S~V~S, do you recall her being extremely slow and careful with her vote? I think it's reasonably ordinary for her, but this is a bit extreme.

Maybe lowercase response to affirm, caps lock to deny, or a heavy mix of both if you don't think you have a decent answer.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Honestly, I don't even know what to think anymore. I'm exhausted and I feel like a lot of pieces don't make sense. I want to stop staring at the thread hoping some solve will click, because every time I feel like it does I doubt it later.
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:18 pm I have seen Rondo as wolf, and I'm telling you he's town right now $_$.
I mean. I am but I can easily fake this level of involvement
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:22 pm Whatever happens today, I want folks to listen to DrWilgy moving forward.
why?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Thunal33 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:25 pm Honestly, I don't even know what to think anymore. I'm exhausted and I feel like a lot of pieces don't make sense. I want to stop staring at the thread hoping some solve will click, because every time I feel like it does I doubt it later.
There's a psychological phenomenon called "incubation" that suggests creative human problem solving can be aided by taking some time away from a problem to think about other things before returning to it (this can break us out of preconception and confirmation bias).

However, I think that's probably what the night phase is for. :nicenod:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:25 pm @Scotty in your recent game as mafia alongside S~V~S, do you recall her being extremely slow and careful with her vote? I think it's reasonably ordinary for her, but this is a bit extreme.

Maybe lowercase response to affirm, caps lock to deny, or a heavy mix of both if you don't think you have a decent answer.
I would say she is usually quite reserved with voting. She spoke about it in the past about locked votes and what not. I am not sure if she is using it as cover or if its legitimate. But I can back it up somewhat
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I actually was coming around to Abi at the fake EoD after her DM argument but then she went and was extremely confident in Michelle wolf. If Michelle and LoRab are both town I think it looks very good for Abi, but I'm not sure about in the other cases.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:26 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:22 pm Whatever happens today, I want folks to listen to DrWilgy moving forward.
why?
I think he's town, I think he knows his shit, and I think sometimes his best work gets overlooked.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

rondo why are you on michelle?
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:27 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:25 pm Honestly, I don't even know what to think anymore. I'm exhausted and I feel like a lot of pieces don't make sense. I want to stop staring at the thread hoping some solve will click, because every time I feel like it does I doubt it later.
There's a psychological phenomenon called "incubation" that suggests creative human problem solving can be aided by taking some time away from a problem to think about other things before returning to it (this can break us out of preconception and confirmation bias).

Yeah I'm going to keep going until EoD but I'm feeling really burnt out. I was relieved EoD wasn't here at first because I was nervous for the flip, but now I realize just how much my brain was expecting a break.
ImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

why?
I think he's town, I think he knows his shit, and I think sometimes his best work gets overlooked.
he caught me before when i was powerwolfing the fuck out of a game, and he sees the same style of play here, and i tr that read on me even though it's wrong

but it's gonna lead to trouble even though yeah him assuming it's a hard game and his alignment is just being tmi'ed is a villa reaction + tinfoiling bereft of all people etc etc

smth smth he will have good takes
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Thunal33 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:29 pm

Yeah I'm going to keep going until EoD but I'm feeling really burnt out. I was relieved EoD wasn't here at first because I was nervous for the flip, but now I realize just how much my brain was expecting a break.
funnily enough i had a dream about eod when i fell asleep where lorab just flipped mafia and i was all happy. then i wake up, check my phone, still expecting a lorab red flip and boom the game is going on here and i am once again playing a hard game
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:30 pm
why?
he caught me before when i was powerwolfing the fuck out of a game, and he sees the same style of play here, and i tr that read on me even though it's wrong

but it's gonna lead to trouble even though yeah him assuming it's a hard game and his alignment is just being tmi'ed is a villa reaction + tinfoiling bereft of all people etc etc

smth smth he will have good takes
That's what I appreciate about @DrWilgy later in a game. He'll keep the "core" on its toes if he thinks it's necessary, but he will also play with a level head and not make super rash decisions. I also kind of think killing someone will posts today will maximize his future utility, because he needs data. That's not why Michelle should go, but it helps.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Heists”