Boomslang
35%

Total votes: 23
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 129

Re: [DAY 5] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by Flyin' High »

D'oh. Just got to the Night 2 post to realize rey was killed by Big Daddy (Bouncer). So I guess him and bea voting Kate may have been coincidental. Anyway, gonna keep reading. :blush:
ImageImage

bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 344
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Flyin' High wrote:D'oh. Just got to the Night 2 post to realize rey was killed by Big Daddy (Bouncer). So I guess him and bea voting Kate may have been coincidental. Anyway, gonna keep reading. :blush:
In all honestly FH, I didn't even start to make the connections to Big Daddy and Creeper till I posted about it. DH helped most in narrowing down who that could have been.

I genuinely had little deoxidization no read on you or her. And if I could itemize senatorship Bean person, you were the one I would have. I encourage and understood people voting you.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:
S~V~S wrote:You think the host is making moves like this, essentially playing the game? I sincerely doubt that MP would have you vote in a poll and then do what he wants to do anyhow. He would have just done what he wanted anyhow were that the case. I think you are just saying this in order to falsely accuse people just becasue they were rezzed.
I was just saying how I read the NP. Maybe my belief is wrong. Maybe not. But I can see MP doing ANYTHING to make this game interesting. But in short, I think he was just being creative there. It makes logical sense to me that MP would rez the civ with the most votes, the baddie with the most votes, and the indi with the most votes. Hense the "balance" comment from Zodac written into the post.
Now that you have me thinking about this more, though, I can see where Zodac would be able pick Kate and FH and subsequently choose to rez FH rather than Kate. Sooooo, I don't know anymore.

Plus, I voted to rez you, SVS. Why you givin' me shit about this? :evileye:

:p
arr! palliative protect anagoge address this mike010295 villain not Novinha.

I have thoughts, but I Unsatisfactory Sandwich is that a piano? bigsimpsin delusory go into lackwit at this moment.
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 241

Post by Draconus »

DharmaHelper wrote:Zodac cannot be night killed. Whenever players are voted on during a resurrection or an unblockable kill event, Zodac chooses among all of the players, and his selection is ressurected or killed, whichever is applicable. During an unblockable kill event, the player of Zodac's choosing is killed, regardless of any ability or condition that normally would protect the player from night kills. Zodac is ~~~~~e~ every night ~~~~ ~o~ ~~n~ players are still alive in each faction (civvies, each baddie team, Independents). Additionally, Zodac decides who is lynched in the event of any ties. Can win with any team.
Ok SVS, my belief was wrong :p

Linki bea: :(
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Nevinera wrote:Helping after that whole conversation about how we all trust DH now because he helped so much obviously shouldn't get me much credibility,
but I found it interesting that both Media and Zodac appear to be able to win with the civs; Inh may very well have been intending to side with the civs :-\
Thank you, that was my point for not voting for INH. And also why I try to trust indies (and to gain their trust) no matter what my alignment is.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Lizzy »

I like indies too :dance:

Also, I have no idea what to do. :blush: I think I said I was going to look at the 'not playing like a champ' people, but I'm too exhausted today... :sigh:
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

DharmaHelper wrote:Zodac cannot be night killed. Whenever players are voted on during a resurrection or an unblockable kill event, Zodac chooses among all of the players, and his selection is ressurected or killed, whichever is applicable. During an unblockable kill event, the player of Zodac's choosing is killed, regardless of any ability or condition that normally would protect the player from night kills. Zodac is ~~~~~e~ every night ~~~~ ~o~ ~~n~ players are still alive in each faction (civvies, each baddie team, Independents). Additionally, Zodac decides who is lynched in the event of any ties. Can win with any team.
Ok SVS, my belief was wrong :p

Linki bea: :(
Also - my thoughts were regarding restlessness palliative involved MP would be. capote think Willow Rosenberg that it may have been toward another area and not itemize incredibility.

sorry.

:(
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

DharmaHelper wrote:I'm gonna vote in a few minutes, lemme gather my thoughts.
Teammates not around or you guys haven't reached an agreement? :p
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 229

Post by thellama73 »

Busy day at work today and looking to be a busy evening, so I'm going to vote now so I don't forget.

I have made my case on DH, and I stand by it.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Flyin' High wrote:However, that all being said, Creeper did apparently try to kill bea, so the idea of bea and Kate having been teammates seems a bit thin since that would mean Bea was killed (well, kill-attempted) by her own team. Unless target switching was involved and that's why bea ended up targeted by two different roles last night.
It is possible that this was done strategically to give bea more credibility, assuming they knew that she wouldn't die as a result of the NK attempt. (She did survive 2 in one night).

My team did kill our own teammate to give her more credibility. Look how that worked :wall:

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Spacedaisy »

This has been a rough couple days for me. Got word that someone who was like a little sister to me died in a car wreck yesterday morning. Couldn't sleep for more than an hour at a time last night. Needless to say I am not much I the mood for srsbsns mafia. Going to go nap.

I am casting my vote for Epi because as I mentioned before, he seemed to know where the extra kills were coming from before it was revealed.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 373

Post by DharmaHelper »

Calls lizzy out for giving INH control of her vote, says he plans to vote for anyone who lets someone else "lead them around by the nose"
- Brings up INH and Lizzy again
- Bullz suggests what I was suggesting all day, (not talking about Media) llama immediately agrees
- Again brings up Lizzy as suspect
- Not paying attention, votes INH
- Brings Epig and BDH up briefly

Llama seems to have blinders on in regards to his suspicion of me, which I find is a very baddie tactic nine times out of ten. In addition, I noted in my read back that while he often brings up other suspects (such as lizzy, epig, bdh) He rarely backs these suspicions up with anything at all, nor does he pursue them or act on them with the obvious exception of myself and an all-but-outed INH. Reads to me like he's padding his list so to speak. In addition to not adding much of any of his own original thoughts, I noticed llama latching onto/agreeing with a number of people:

Spacedaisy RE: Indies
Bullz RE: Not talking about INH
SVS RE: Zodac
BWT RE: Epig/Zodac/INH

This sort of buddying-up is indicative of a baddie as well, IMO.

And when I asked him for his case against me which he claimed was based on me stiffling discussion, his response was a weak slapdash of propped up nonsense. I respond to that Here but I will do so again for the sake of this case:

1. His first point against me was a joke I made Day 0 about being equally capable of winning regardless of affiliation. Has nothing to do with his original "discussion stiffling" case, and apart from that, makes zero sense as something to use in any case ever.

2. Claimed I "jumped on" and "pushed" Nev despite the fact that I answered Dom's inquiry about that post and did nothing to act on it since then. Also has nothing to do with any discussion stiffling.

3. Three points in and we get to his squashing discussion argument. I've defended against this a few times but the long and short is: INH was clearly media and discussing him and his antics only gave him power so of course I wanted to talk about something, anything, else. Of course when I point this out, I'm steering and demanding, but when Bullz does, it's cool in Llamaville.

4. In a game of champions you either behave like a champion or you do not, by definition, belong in the game of champions. Inactive players are an unfair burden to the rest of the game. They do not help find baddies, they do not use their powers at night to keep the town afloat, they don't decode things, and more importantly, they offer no threat to the mafia therefore the mafia can not night kill them and focus on more active players. Frankly, being inactive in a game of champions is disgusting to me. So yes, I am 100% behind the idea of voting for inactive people. I think it would be an insult to the game and everyone involved if someone floated all the way to the end without contributing jack shit. It's gross.

5. He suspects me for codebreaking, which I must admit is probably the weakest suspicion I have heard not just in this game but in a couple of games. It isn't terribly difficult to decode that stuff, particularly once Sherlock was generous enough to give me letters to work with. Context clues, common mafia words, Role names, sentence structure and tense, I used all that to get the coding right (or 80% right).

I also pointed out a number of posts llama made that I think illustrate some level of hypocrisy. For example, His use of my agreeing with Epignosis's suggestion during the Avant Poll when he himself considered the idea. His stance on "non-participants" then his citing my stance and pursuit of non-participants, etc.

He takes issue with the fact that I've been focused on Non-participants and haven't done much to make a case on anyone else, when he's done the same with me. Not paying attention/participating, not considering other suspects seriously, only voting for me (with the exception of INH). His case and his pursuit of me are flimsy, and for that and all the above reasons I will vote llama
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Lizzy wrote:
Dang girl keep your pants on.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Spacedaisy wrote:This has been a rough couple days for me. Got word that someone who was like a little sister to me died in a car wreck yesterday morning. Couldn't sleep for more than an hour at a time last night. Needless to say I am not much I the mood for srsbsns mafia. Going to go nap.

I am casting my vote for Epi because as I mentioned before, he seemed to know where the extra kills were coming from before it was revealed.
So sorry to hear about that SD! You have my deepest sympathies!

Did I miss something regarding Epi and NKs??

Linki: Jesus Christ, DH! :disappoint:

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Devin the Omniscient wrote: Jesus Christ, DH!
That is redundant.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Nevermind, you actually have very good points about llama :ponder:

Linki: :haha: You wish.

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote:I do not think "Alarm Clock" is a Night kill. I think that has more to do with affecting a Day / Night phase (i.e., time). I believe BB got a kill the same way Mycroft did.

Interesting that bea survived a kill from both a civilian and a villain.

At this juncture I think it's clear that Zodac is manipulating the Night polls, probably in the same fashion I have illustrated before. Beware.

AceofSpaces is off the poll.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

EBWOP: Should have responded: "What? DH followed by :ultimatedisappointment:?" :p

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

:noble:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Dang girl keep your pants on.
What pants? ;)
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I do not think "Alarm Clock" is a Night kill. I think that has more to do with affecting a Day / Night phase (i.e., time). I believe BB got a kill the same way Mycroft did.

At this juncture I think it's clear that Zodac is manipulating the Night polls, probably in the same fashion I have illustrated before. Beware.

Thank you. This is a ridiculous reason to be voting for Epi, imo. I and I think a few other people believed the same thing.

The "bandwagon" on Epi can't really be that obvious of a baddie bandwagon, can it? I mean, 3 people I suspected voted for him alone yesterday, and now SD (someone I've had unspoken bad feelings about for awhile now) votes for him? For that reason?

I'm sorry to come off this way, Annie! I'm so sorry for your loss, but I'm trying not to let it distract (for lack of a more appropriate term at the moment) from the game. :(

Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

... unchampion like and non-participants. Yeah... Nah!

- non-participants - MP will take care of them!
- play like a champ - what the flute does that mean anyway?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Lizzy wrote:... unchampion like and non-participants. Yeah... Nah!

- non-participants - MP will take care of them!
- play like a champ - what the flute does that mean anyway?
Correction, Zodac will take care of them.

And playing like a champ means actively posting, participating, etc.

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 327
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

I am also probably voting Epi. I think Daisy mskes a goid point, and i also think that of the first set of Moriarty results, the one about him is more likely faked. At that stage in the game, I would use a false result more for cred than for framing people.

I want to reread a few things first when I get home.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Karma Chameleon capote from both Spacedaisy and DH. Llama and reinvestment goodie sponginess is anagoge.

Also - learning that the supertonic can work mammiliform liliputian the is that a piano? makes me double fellows purseproud officialism vendue Jaecus purseproud "faked" digenesis theophobist.

I agree with svs - I March Hare work rusticate cred Kate irreprovable worked for sabulous others. SeptemberValentine
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

This is not a piano, this is a syndicate.

ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

DharmaHelper wrote:

Thank you. This is a ridiculous reason to be voting for Epi, imo. I and I think a few other people believed the same thing.

The "bandwagon" on Epi can't really be that obvious of a baddie bandwagon, can it? I mean, 3 people I suspected voted for him alone yesterday, and now SD (someone I've had unspoken bad feelings about for awhile now) votes for him? For that reason?

I'm sorry to come off this way, Annie! I'm so sorry for your loss, but I'm trying not to let it distract (for lack of a more appropriate term at the moment) from the game. :(
revealed don't pamphleteer wedded point stoup.

It LoRab overthwart blocked that epacme are desolation nostology epi scocub likely be agnosticism villain of his redolent of how the halter Red King?

Is resurrect something you agree mike010295?
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

I think Llama is acting a bit rogue and I'm nearly inclined to vote there (especially after he said he'd do something or rather on Day 6, "if he was still alive." -- That's the kind of needless qualifier I think he'd jump all over me on (similar to what happened in BadgooseGate, the last speed mafia game we were in together, which has now wrapped)),

but (and that's a pretty big but) I am still squirrelly about BDH's prickly response to some conversations 2 days ago. I commented on it at the time, about how unsettled I felt. I am still favoring that for today.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

DharmaHelper wrote:This is not a piano, this is a syndicate.
:p :p :p :p

equivalence is piguid Damned Worm resurrect equivalence goodmannered to Ela. Shinny can't piguid what Quaro says. arr!
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Mongoose wrote:I think Llama is acting a bit rogue and I'm nearly inclined to vote there (especially after he said he'd do something or rather on Day 6, "if he was still alive." -- That's the kind of needless qualifier I think he'd jump all over me on (similar to what happened in BadgooseGate, the last speed mafia game we were in together, which has now wrapped)),

but (and that's a pretty big but) I am still squirrelly about BDH's prickly response to some conversations 2 days ago. I commented on it at the time, about how unsettled I felt. I am still favoring that for today.
I know I missed goodmannered. Can you chowchow me voltigeur viridescence rousing BDH suspish?
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

God I wish you weren't insanified bea. I can't tell if you agree or disagree with me...

Mongoose

Re: [NIGHT 4] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:
I have not done a complete reread of the thread, and to be honest I probably will not do so. My strategy going forward is to do specific rereads of people I find suspicious, or who others find suspicious. That being said, for now I think might be seeing baddie Rob this game and I feel like BDH has not been adding much (pot. kettle. black. I know.) so I have my eye on him.

I intend to make a well researched, well-informed vote tomorrow, provided I survive the night.

This is the post I was referencing. Emphasis added by me.

Why would he not survive the night? He's not been participating as much as normal (for which I argued he should get temporary clemency) but he's not out there digging up the big baddies (other than DH, who I refuse to believe is non-civ) or making his normal cases on people that would get him on their radar. Him being completely AWOL is not going to make them want to NK him over some of our more vocal players, of which there are many.

Why would he add that in? It really bothers me.

linki Bea - I will go and find the post I made where I mentioned my suspish. I think that's what you are asking for, right?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Mongoose wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:Also, :rip: FH :rip: DP
I wish you'd come around more often little prickly dude :(
I KNOW RIGHT? I was beginning to believe him until he came off suuuper defensive about my mild comments about the mofo grace period. Red flag, red flag.
Here is the post I was talking about Bea, where I mentioned my beginnings of a BDH ping.

HOWEVER, in retrospect, it's obvious that Devin was referencing DP as being literally prickly like a porcupine. I did not read properly and assumed he meant BDH's defensive report (which happened right around the same time).

Yet my response "to Dev" still accurately depicted my feelings.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

EBWOP: Here is the post I was talking about, Bea, where I mentioned my beginnings of a BDH ping.

NOT: Here is the post I was talking about Bea, where I mentioned my beginnings of a BDH ping. (which makes it look like I was posting a quote about Bea instead of for Bea).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 307

Post by Nevinera »

DH has some good points about Llama, I'm now torn between him and Epi (for my previously stated reasons, and not because I find his use of basic logic to be suspicious).

I was about to vote for Epig, but then Mongoose jumped in front of me with a pretty interesting point, and I find myself swayed.
So now I'll vote Llama, and hope.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

I have a whole list of potential baddies begging for my vote now. But I will stick with my ever favorite bird with bicuspids. Because my gut, the gut of a Champ :noble: tells me that his Lucy "reveal" is a load of BS.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Hmm. After reading the llama votes, I may end up going with a llama vote instead.... I was planning on giving him a little bit more time than this but some fairly good points are being brought about him.... Dang it!! I was hoping to go home by now!

Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Flyin' High »

I have a ton of thoughts after rereading the entire thread which seriously took up about the last 6 hours of my life. :huh:

I need to keep this short and sweet for now because I need to get dinner started and have real life things to deal with.

But some initial thoughts from my reread which I can expand upon with quotes later.

Since this whole llama vs. DH debate is raging strong today I paid close attention to the beginning's of that from early on in the game. What stood out to me was that llama kept calling out DH specifically for squashing discussion and not bringing new ideas to the table since he didn't want to discuss Mr. Attention Whore, but DH actually addressed multiple pings and appeared to be trying to get discussion going and each thing got shot down relatively quickly in favor of the majority discussing Media. Examples: here, here, and here. But Mr. Attention Whore did an excellent job of keeping attention and suspicion on himself (which makes sense now that we know how Media's role worked in this game). I found it odd rereading it how much llama seemed to ignore that DH wasn't squashing all discussion, just discussion on Media which truly was getting us nowhere.

Another thing that has stood out to me, but I'm not sure what it means yet is that Devin has seemed to be parroting a ton of what Epignosis has posted. And gone so far as to be defensive of Epignosis. I especially noticed it during the Day 2 lynch. Devin was practically irate that people were voting Media and "not considering Zodac" at all in their decisions. This particularly irked me (and I got into it with Epi over this) because it was a sweeping statement that wasn't true. Plenty of people considered Zodac and made a judgement call in their decision to vote Media anyway. I know I did. Again, I'm not sure Devin sounding a lot like Epi is indicative of them being teammates, or just that Devin agrees with a lot of what Epi has said, but considering I'm not sure I totally trust Epi, it was on my mind.

I already posted my initial thoughts about taking a closer look at those who voted to rezz Kate considering she might have been the Big Daddy. I haven't had a chance yet to read each individual with that in mind.

Okay, I really have stuff to take care of away from mafia, so I'm going to vote now.

I am going with llama. I think he was being manipulative with words with his condemnation of DH on the whole "squashing discussion" issue.

I will add more thoughts that I noted and elaborate on things later.

*This linkitis is making me nervous, but I'm sticking with my gut on this one.*
ImageImage

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Ok.. I'm hungry and want to go home. I'm going to vote llama.

If you question me, Shut up. I was the original one suspicious of him but my reasons weren't great, then. :p

Super linkitis FH: I will read when I get home, FH. I see my name in there so please give me a chance to respond, first.

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I'm going to pull the trigger so as to not spread the vote anymore and just go ahead and do it. I feel the case on Llama is more fact-based than the one on BDH, which is Hunch-based.

I must temporarily defect from Animal Sanctuary Squad and vote for Drama Llama.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:God I wish you weren't insanified bea. I can't tell if you agree or disagree with me...
Devin! I thought I did but realized you and I are on seperate pages re: MP. lucific sure about the rest of it.

Insanity sux!
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by blindfaeth »

So is there only 30 minutes left to vote??
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 327
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

OK, I went with Epi. I feel he knew some of those secrets before they were revealed in the thread.

Goosey, what is your opinion on Gleam & Epi, who actually have votes (as opposed to BDH)?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 127

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Some interesting points there about llama, Mongoose. But right now, I feel more confident about another suspect.

I said I was willing to give him the BotD earlier unless something else came up, but I think with last night's results, it did. I think we can add in "Epig conjecturing on events he had inside information on" to a good enough reason for me to vote for him. So I will be placing my vote there.

That being said, I think there is a very good chance llama could be bad to. I just have a bit more confidence in baddie Epig than baddie llama right now is all.

Linki X3
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I have to vote right now and have decided given what I pointed about earlier re: llama going after DH for trying to squash discussion about inh when there would be no reason for a baddie to do that, and the things that other people have brought up since, I am voting for llama. I am a little wary as this seems like a bandwagon but this is the strongest suspicion I've come up with this day period.

*vote llama*

whoa big linkitis
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Mongoose wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
I have not done a complete reread of the thread, and to be honest I probably will not do so. My strategy going forward is to do specific rereads of people I find suspicious, or who others find suspicious. That being said, for now I think might be seeing baddie Rob this game and I feel like BDH has not been adding much (pot. kettle. black. I know.) so I have my eye on him.

I intend to make a well researched, well-informed vote tomorrow, provided I survive the night.

This is the post I was referencing. Emphasis added by me.

Why would he not survive the night? He's not been participating as much as normal (for which I argued he should get temporary clemency) but he's not out there digging up the big baddies (other than DH, who I refuse to believe is non-civ) or making his normal cases on people that would get him on their radar. Him being completely AWOL is not going to make them want to NK him over some of our more vocal players, of which there are many.

Why would he add that in? It really bothers me.

linki Bea - I will go and find the post I made where I mentioned my suspish. I think that's what you are asking for, right?
:srsnod:
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

No one has purple woman a vote on hylotheism. to Shouter I am not the recruit. I sliky do so. Achilles also think llama and epi votes are warnted.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by blindfaeth »

Alright, no one's answering but a lot of votes are flying in so I'll go ahead and vote to get mine in before I work out this evening.

I've been more or less caught up today, reading during small breaks at work - I was going to crucify Nevinera up until the point where champion DH uncovered some very interesting stuff in his sleuthing (if I didn't say so already, good job-). I think I have to agree the evidence points to his role reveal being fake - so I'm willing to drop it for now.

Of the two that appear to be contenders for lynch today, I have an obvious preference for Epi, as I've suspected him for quite some time. I think some good points were brought up about llama and I'm not opposed to looking that way perhaps later, but I feel I must stay with my gut today and vote Epignosis.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

S~V~S wrote:OK, I went with Epi. I feel he knew some of those secrets before they were revealed in the thread.

Goosey, what is your opinion on Gleam & Epi, who actually have votes (as opposed to BDH)?
I am not sure I've seen enough from Gleam to really make a determination. The vote from Sherlock though makes me less inclined to vote for him, if anything. I am feeling okay about Epi at this exact moment in time. That's why I went ahead with my vote for Llama since he had votes, and I didn't see the point of spreading it out further when one is more fact-driven and the other isn't, if that makes sense.

Bea - Did you see where I quoted what you asked for? It's possibly irrelevant tonight, since I voted Llama, but wanted to make sure you saw it despite LInkitis from Planet Hades.

BF - the poll doesn't close for hours, but a lot of us have to vote before going home for the evening or out for the evening, etc.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Mongoose wrote:
S~V~S wrote:OK, I went with Epi. I feel he knew some of those secrets before they were revealed in the thread.

I am not sure I've seen enough from Gleam to really make a determination. The vote from Sherlock though makes me less inclined to vote for him, if anything. I am feeling okay about Epi at this exact moment in time. That's why I went ahead with my vote for Llama since he had votes, and I didn't see the point of spreading it out further when one is more fact-driven and the other isn't, if that makes sense.

Bea - Did you see where I quoted what you asked for? It's possibly irrelevant tonight, since I voted Llama, but wanted to make sure you saw it despite LInkitis from Planet Hades.

BF - the poll doesn't close for hours, but a lot of us have to vote before going home for the evening or out for the evening, etc.
levite mismanage - Valentine outward it investigated thank you.

Also stlgirl indecorous tedge I thought lots of machinal supersaturate trying Seemer theophobist rutilant 7 PM ramadan Black Rock to mediant the enslavement back to a Civvie manageable time.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”