Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [GAME OVER]

Would you like to see a hammer lynch tomorrow?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Yes
No votes
No
20%
I don't care
13%
MC Hammer (host/dead/nonplayer)
67%

Total votes: 15
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 364
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 3]

Post by tedxtr »

Vote G-Mannnnnnn i’m on a roooooooollllllllll
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 339

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:25 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:20 am I have major deadlines to honor, and there's no way I'm going to be able to keep up with this right now. I'm going to extract myself for the time being and just pop in for a look when I can. I think things are going swimmingly, so y'all carry on. If you want my take on something, @ me and ideally link me to something. I will try to get to it. Otherwise I will observe for myself.
I compared our results and we both said sig looks like a compatible Radishes teammate. Gimme a quick take on that.
:eye: :suspish: :ponder: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 729
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:27 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:20 am I have major deadlines to honor, and there's no way I'm going to be able to keep up with this right now. I'm going to extract myself for the time being and just pop in for a look when I can. I think things are going swimmingly, so y'all carry on. If you want my take on something, @ me and ideally link me to something. I will try to get to it. Otherwise I will observe for myself.
I compared our results and we both said sig looks like a compatible Radishes teammate. Gimme a quick take on that.
To be fair, in hindsight, I suppose he could’ve faked that derp thing if he knew Radishes was wolf and was just looking for fake associations
What does this refer to?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:29 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:27 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:24 am
nutella wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:57 pm Hey nanook here's my biggest problem with you. You keep using that weird af shrug emoji in every single post when we have not one but TWO excellent shrug emoji of our own. One of which was made by our own esteemed host Long Con.
I like my shrug emoji. It’s my favorite emoji 💁‍♀️

(It literally comes up when I type emoji)
this reminds me that the other day i was texting someone and "GoC" came up as an autocorrect option.
Why
💁‍♀️
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

It seems like you want Jay to do the work so if your wrong you can throw him under the bus. :shrug2:

Also lynch Mac thx k bye.
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:32 am
Use your words
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:33 am It seems like you want Jay to do the work so if your wrong you can throw him under the bus. :shrug2:

I'm doing the work myself. Stand by. But I also want Jay's input too. And anyone else's.

Who do we lynch after mac?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 523

Post by Epignosis »

sig isn't mafia. Fuck outta here with that.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 969
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

It warrants exploration. "Looks like a civilian at face value" is worth less in a game where everyone can legitimately hunt. I found his progression on Radish convoluted. [mention]sig[/mention] go look at each of our reviews and say your piece
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 969
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:31 am Vote G-Mannnnnnn i’m on a roooooooollllllllll
k
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:34 am
sig wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:33 am It seems like you want Jay to do the work so if your wrong you can throw him under the bus. :shrug2:

I'm doing the work myself. Stand by. But I also want Jay's input too. And anyone else's.

Who do we lynch after mac?
Well that all depends.

We'd wanna look over who flipped over to Radish in last hour or so and the reasoning they gave if any. They'd be a potential target for next phase, since assuming Mac is mafia, I think his teammates swooped in and saved him. They probably didn't say much shit about Radish D1 either.
It may also be worth lynching/going for someone on Sabie/Radish team flipflop between the two teams. Which if so I'd say look into Sprityo, Gman, or Jack whom seem to be the 3 most people are talking about
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:33 am
Use your words
eye: Watching you
Suspish: Seems weird of you to redirect away from the major wagons
Ponder: I'm thinking how can you base this view based off dumb shit
ninja 5x: I've got shit to do and gonna ghost y'all

Learn to emoji talk. :srsnod:
Use your words
eye: Watching you
Suspish: Seems scummy for you to do this
Ponder: I'm thinking how you can base tis view based off dumb shit
ninja 5x: I've got shit to do and gonna ghost y'all

Learn to emoji talk. :srsnod:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:36 am
It warrants exploration. "Looks like a civilian at face value" is worth less in a game where everyone can legitimately hunt. I found his progression on Radish convoluted. @sig go look at each of our reviews and say your piece
Your not the boss of me. :pout:
ImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 530
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:29 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:27 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:24 am
nutella wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:57 pm Hey nanook here's my biggest problem with you. You keep using that weird af shrug emoji in every single post when we have not one but TWO excellent shrug emoji of our own. One of which was made by our own esteemed host Long Con.
I like my shrug emoji. It’s my favorite emoji 💁‍♀️

(It literally comes up when I type emoji)
this reminds me that the other day i was texting someone and "GoC" came up as an autocorrect option.
Why
💁‍♀️
No really, why does it autocorrect to that
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 416
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:20 am What I don't join is your sig vote. It makes no fucking sense to me.
But Teacher, it's based on pure logic and deduction!

I don't get it either. Maybe I should look at how sig looks compatible with radish on paper, but I feel confident he's as townie as they come.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

sig wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:39 am
It warrants exploration. "Looks like a civilian at face value" is worth less in a game where everyone can legitimately hunt. I found his progression on Radish convoluted. @sig go look at each of our reviews and say your piece
And you’re not so big
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jack should be lynched.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:41 am
sig wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:39 am
And you’re not so big
? :disappoint:
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 353

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:52 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:25 pm
Dom wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:15 pm I think we should hunt as if we don't have a great lead and then assess as we go? :shrug:
How does one do that exactly?
...not by ruling out someone simply because they aren't on one of the two baddie teams.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:36 pm
Dom wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:15 pm I think we should hunt as if we don't have a great lead and then assess as we go? :shrug:
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
This is not someone trying to actually solve the game.
This is someone looking to antagonize anyone who disagrees into exhaustion.
You literally just said to abandon all of our leads?

Malcolm in the middle
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm around for about one more hour, so if anyone has anything to ask or say to me, do it now. Don't wait until I go to work and say "Epi is quiet."
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:23 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:20 am What I don't join is your sig vote. It makes no fucking sense to me.
Why?

To be clear, I don't have a sound argument to lynch sig right now. My gut says he's town. But when I look at the results of the interactive analyses (which as we know is indisputable), sig's name stands out. I want to review that bone to see how much meat it has on it.
Beep boop
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Someone asked me why i said nutella felt off tonally

Read her early day one and read how she’s playing rn, she lacks the heat idk the nutella spice

I actually don’t care right now for that get G-Man
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

By day one i meant night 0
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:23 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:35 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:32 pm Convince me on tranq and michelle. I feel nothing about the former and townread the latter (though less so than before as I haven't seen much from her lately)
I can't remember why I thought tranq was bad. I probably was just piggy backing someone elses suspicions. Michelle is just not on her meta.
what is michelle's meta and why/how is she not on it?
She is an active, sensible, rational presence generally.

aka
Turnip Head wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:24 pm [VOTE: Michelle] aubergine I'm not seeing town fire in her
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I object whole-heartedly to the suggestion that I'm "redirecting away from major wagons." We're like three hours into the day and I'm scum hunting.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:43 am
...not by ruling out someone simply because they aren't on one of the two baddie teams.
Dare I suggest that Mac and Dom ignore each other for the time being? There's plenty of mafia to go around. Just a suggestion.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:46 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:43 am
Dare I suggest that Mac and Dom ignore each other for the time being? There's plenty of mafia to go around. Just a suggestion.
Ok dad
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Night 2]

Post by sig »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:55 pm
sig

sig wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:27 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:25 pm New poll.

Favourite spread:

-Strawberry jam
-Marmalade
-Peanut Butter
-Marmite
-Vegemite

...think that covers it.
Those last two...... :disappoint:
sig wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:28 pm Can anyone give me a run down of Radishes Meta?
sig wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:11 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:09 pm
sig wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:02 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:53 pm Yeah who could possibly use the word baddie
:ponder:

I actually loved svs question until she made it green.
I felt like Nanook was making fun of it,like it was a stupid question :shrug:
He was, probably since he's scum buddy with radish.
sig wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:13 pm Having said that i did like radish's post, but didn't catch the baddie thing until svs said it.
sig wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:37 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:25 pm
sig wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:16 pm Like am I crazy here or is this a potential slip.

MacDougall
Epignosis
sig, what are you saying is a slip?
I was saying radish using term baddie could ne a slip that's he has BTSC with an older player who uses term
sig wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:04 pm So nanook was the earliest wne most aggressive defender of Radish. I plan to reread that entire section but I'd say SVS and sloonie look fine from it. In fact I'd give them points sloonie for his defense or svs and svs for asking the question then clarifying when I suggest it was a slip.

If she was mafia i think shed probably push pr at least not attempt to dissuade my view, unless they're teammates but that's alot of ifs.

Nutella's reaction seemed to be really aggressive overly aggressive. Like there's no reason not to pursue my line of thinking especially when the only other discussion is literally about ice cream flavors.
sig wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:03 am Tsp, Sprityo, and Epi all seem okay right now also.

I definitely like Epi's interaction with nanook.

Radish's early posts felt a bit fake, but I liked his big self describing post and I'd be hesitant to vote for someone I've never plated with day one.
sig wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:31 pm Dizzy, G-man, Mac, Speed, Radish, and Juliet are my grey reads and people I plan to reread tomorrow.
sig wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:57 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:55 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:51 pm Also Mac and epi if you read like two more posts youd see radishes realized his mistake and switched to Jay lol.
Under duress when immediately forced to observe it and then lolkekked his vote to a wagon that has 0% chance of ever forming.

Nutella
Jay
Radishes

Teammates.
Throw Nanook in there and we may have a team.
sig wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:58 pm [VOTE: Nutella] aubergine

I'd like to get this a big closer to Radish and see Nutella's reaction here.

I'd still rather lynch nanook, but with 3 major wagons my vote is wasted on him right now.
sig wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:01 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:58 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:51 pm Also Mac and epi if you read like two more posts youd see radishes realized his mistake and switched to Jay lol.
Under duress when immediately forced to observe it and then lolkekked his vote to a wagon that has 0% chance of ever forming.

Nutella
Jay
Radishes

Teammates.
Do tell
I've already laid out why I think Nanook is mafia. Basically in line with Jack's view on Nutella. I've played 3 games with him was mafia in all 3 and I called him out in all 3 early on. (3rd ended on day 2 so meh) I see the same behavior in this game as last 3.

Now given 2 mafia teams they might not be on same team, but I'd definitely link Radish to Nanook.
sig wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:20 pm Okay gang, so what if we take a step back?

We have two major wagons going, with most of the players on them which isn't really something I personally like this early in the game.

Who outside of Jack, Nutella, and Radish looks the worst/could be a baddie?

I'm obviously gonna say we should go with Nanook. :shrug:

But, I'm open to other ideas.
sig wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:25 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:19 pm
sig wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:11 pmNobody's taking me seriously or are to busy with this Jack/Nutella thing
Sig, who is Nanook's teammate? Do you think Radish/Nanook is too obvious? Refering to Nanook's big reaction to your questioning into the baddie thing. Also Nanook's vote on Nut above Radish not long ago.
I think Nanook/Radish is highly possible, but not a given.

His reaction to the not real slip did add more fuel to my Nanook fire, the vote could go either way. I think there are legitimate reasons to vote for either wagon right now so that may be moot. I'd need one to flip before I'd want to argue vote spread.

However, My read of Nanook is independent of Radish
sig wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:26 pm [VOTE: Nanook] aubergine

I'll potentially bite the bullet to stop a tie if it comes down to it, but like I've been saying he's my number one choice and just generally meh on Nutella/Jack.

I plan to read over Radish when I have time to form a more cohesive opinion. He does seem blendy/not super active and his Nanook connection troubles me.
sig wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:42 pm I'd say the nutella voters are overall a wash/NAI.

There were probably at least 2 mafia members there and some on radish, but with her flipping indy I don't think we can gauge to much.

The person who looks the most meh from nutella is jack in my opinion but I do want to see nutella's thoughts here before I comment more on it.
sig wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:10 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:54 pm It's actually really funny that radishes is looking for scum in the Nutella wagon when he got just as many votes to be lynched
That struck me as odd also. I guess it removes the potential bias/OMGUS, but personally I'd look at my own wagon first especially it I was a civ.

This seems kinda like a more mafiaish thing so I'd like an explanation for why he started that way
sig wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:03 pm
Dragomir wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:59 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:40 pm
Dragomir wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:26 pmHoly shit.
Here’s what’s up:
Uhh
Nothing it’s been really slow the large post count disguises this fact
So absolutely nothing of work has occurred?
I'd read the jack/nutella stuff maybe even though we know results idk what page it started on but that's where alot of people weighted in.

People are pretty scattered with reads, radish was a top suspect so maybe read him over as well.

I'd also suggest reading N1 onward for sure.
sig wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:33 pm~snip Day of Silence Post~

linki: Since I started this looks like Radish has posted some more, if he keeps giving reads he'd move down on my list probably. Really want the lurkers/backburners to give some solids thought this phase.

~snip~

I find sig's read on Radish to be difficult to follow. In the early stages it is unclear to what degree he suspected Radish independent of his burning desire to murder the first Nanook -- he often mentioned the two in concert. He was one-posted on Day 2 and thus omitted from any continuing dialogue therein. He made one brief remark about Radish in his Big Post; it was vague. I don't feel as though they're incompatible.

Compatibility: Decent
Yea I don't see what you see as being compatible here. I based alot of my D1 Radish read off of Nanook 1.0 reaction to me calling out his "slip"

Some of his posts tone read as bad to me, but I liked his few bigger posts they seemed like genuine reads. Which given the nature of the game makes sense.

Frankly I've had bigger fish to fry both phases and said quite a few times I never read Radish as a civ I just preferred other people over him.

What I don't like here is that you looked at direct interactions, but ignored the multiple times where I placed Radish in my lower levels of rainbow/read lists. It's very well documented throughout my posts especially in my big one from D2.

"Radish is leading atm and was almost lynched yesterday, I did a skim and I gave my thoughts earlier, but he falls into my maybe should lynch, but not a priority list. I’d much rather we take out one of my Top 3. Now though I’d say there’s about a 58.2% chance Radish is mafia. I probably won’t vote there for the time being, since I’d prefer a few other people, but I do think we could get a lot of good info from a Radish lynch."

So I really don't see where the compatibility comes from. I was on Mac before Radish was really leaving and really never left besides when we drifted off to Gman. It would make more sense to look into either the people who threw him under the bus or people who hard defended him.
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Inb4 mac says emoji tell

(Emoji tell is highkey a town tell for sig XD )
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:35 am sig isn't mafia. Fuck outta here with that.
:srsnod:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Turnip Head wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:46 pm Nutella 1.0 voted for jack
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:48 am
Inb4 mac says emoji tell

(Emoji tell is highkey a town tell for sig XD )
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

We could lynch nutella again? She seems super comfortable. Maybe she's on the other team.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

This is a fair point, one that Tony brought up in spades earlier. But if sig is mafia I'll eat my socks.

I mean, or he and Epi are scummates. :shrug2: :meany:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:52 am
We could lynch nutella again? She seems super comfortable. Maybe she's on the other team.
Let's see okay mac I want you to do the following.
1. Go to inbox
2. See if in your Role Pm you have nutella 2.0 listed as a teammate.
2A If yes vote for yourself.
2B If no then she's civ, and your mafia, vote for yourself.
3. Live it up as a ghost and hunt down team 2 so civs can win.

:p
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Wait actually that idea is not half bad.

Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:41 am Jack should be lynched.
Hey Epi. Are you and sig the last two Anti-Monitors?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Th claiming credit for Radishes feels sooooo fake
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Oh and someone who's hardcore civ reading me is mafia for sure. But, I'm willing to accept all forms of buddying until a later date.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Lynch Jack.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:56 am Hey Epi. Are you and sig the last two Anti-Monitors?
Yes.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 724
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:41 am Jack should be lynched.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:56 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:52 am
Let's see okay mac I want you to do the following.
1. Go to inbox
2. See if in your Role Pm you have nutella 2.0 listed as a teammate.
2A If yes vote for yourself.
2B If no then she's civ, and your mafia, vote for yourself.
3. Live it up as a ghost and hunt down team 2 so civs can win.

:p
Nah just a chatzy link in here
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Shit, the more I think about this/read sig's d1 posts the more I like it. He tried to link Nanook and Radish, but went hard after Nanook first, maybe hoping with a nanook flip he'd be off the hook on his fake Radish suspicion. :ponder:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Night 2]

Post by nutella »

sig wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:48 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:55 pm
sig

sig wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:27 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:25 pm New poll.

Favourite spread:

-Strawberry jam
-Marmalade
-Peanut Butter
-Marmite
-Vegemite

...think that covers it.
Those last two...... :disappoint:
sig wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:28 pm Can anyone give me a run down of Radishes Meta?
sig wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:11 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:09 pm
sig wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:02 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:53 pm Yeah who could possibly use the word baddie
:ponder:

I actually loved svs question until she made it green.
I felt like Nanook was making fun of it,like it was a stupid question :shrug:
He was, probably since he's scum buddy with radish.
sig wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:13 pm Having said that i did like radish's post, but didn't catch the baddie thing until svs said it.
sig wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:37 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:25 pm
sig wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:16 pm Like am I crazy here or is this a potential slip.

MacDougall
Epignosis
sig, what are you saying is a slip?
I was saying radish using term baddie could ne a slip that's he has BTSC with an older player who uses term
sig wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:04 pm So nanook was the earliest wne most aggressive defender of Radish. I plan to reread that entire section but I'd say SVS and sloonie look fine from it. In fact I'd give them points sloonie for his defense or svs and svs for asking the question then clarifying when I suggest it was a slip.

If she was mafia i think shed probably push pr at least not attempt to dissuade my view, unless they're teammates but that's alot of ifs.

Nutella's reaction seemed to be really aggressive overly aggressive. Like there's no reason not to pursue my line of thinking especially when the only other discussion is literally about ice cream flavors.
sig wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:03 am Tsp, Sprityo, and Epi all seem okay right now also.

I definitely like Epi's interaction with nanook.

Radish's early posts felt a bit fake, but I liked his big self describing post and I'd be hesitant to vote for someone I've never plated with day one.
sig wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:31 pm Dizzy, G-man, Mac, Speed, Radish, and Juliet are my grey reads and people I plan to reread tomorrow.

Nutella
Jay
Radishes

Teammates.
sig wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:58 pm [VOTE: Nutella] aubergine

I'd like to get this a big closer to Radish and see Nutella's reaction here.

I'd still rather lynch nanook, but with 3 major wagons my vote is wasted on him right now.
sig wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:01 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:58 pm

Nutella
Jay
Radishes

Teammates.
Do tell
I've already laid out why I think Nanook is mafia. Basically in line with Jack's view on Nutella. I've played 3 games with him was mafia in all 3 and I called him out in all 3 early on. (3rd ended on day 2 so meh) I see the same behavior in this game as last 3.

Now given 2 mafia teams they might not be on same team, but I'd definitely link Radish to Nanook.
sig wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:20 pm Okay gang, so what if we take a step back?

We have two major wagons going, with most of the players on them which isn't really something I personally like this early in the game.

Who outside of Jack, Nutella, and Radish looks the worst/could be a baddie?

I'm obviously gonna say we should go with Nanook. :shrug:

But, I'm open to other ideas.
sig wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:25 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:19 pm
sig wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:11 pmNobody's taking me seriously or are to busy with this Jack/Nutella thing
Sig, who is Nanook's teammate? Do you think Radish/Nanook is too obvious? Refering to Nanook's big reaction to your questioning into the baddie thing. Also Nanook's vote on Nut above Radish not long ago.
I think Nanook/Radish is highly possible, but not a given.

His reaction to the not real slip did add more fuel to my Nanook fire, the vote could go either way. I think there are legitimate reasons to vote for either wagon right now so that may be moot. I'd need one to flip before I'd want to argue vote spread.

However, My read of Nanook is independent of Radish
sig wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:26 pm [VOTE: Nanook] aubergine

I'll potentially bite the bullet to stop a tie if it comes down to it, but like I've been saying he's my number one choice and just generally meh on Nutella/Jack.

I plan to read over Radish when I have time to form a more cohesive opinion. He does seem blendy/not super active and his Nanook connection troubles me.
sig wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:42 pm I'd say the nutella voters are overall a wash/NAI.

There were probably at least 2 mafia members there and some on radish, but with her flipping indy I don't think we can gauge to much.

The person who looks the most meh from nutella is jack in my opinion but I do want to see nutella's thoughts here before I comment more on it.
sig wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:10 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:54 pm It's actually really funny that radishes is looking for scum in the Nutella wagon when he got just as many votes to be lynched
That struck me as odd also. I guess it removes the potential bias/OMGUS, but personally I'd look at my own wagon first especially it I was a civ.

This seems kinda like a more mafiaish thing so I'd like an explanation for why he started that way
sig wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:03 pm
Dragomir wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:59 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:40 pm
Dragomir wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:26 pmHoly shit.
Here’s what’s up:
Uhh
Nothing it’s been really slow the large post count disguises this fact
So absolutely nothing of work has occurred?
I'd read the jack/nutella stuff maybe even though we know results idk what page it started on but that's where alot of people weighted in.

People are pretty scattered with reads, radish was a top suspect so maybe read him over as well.

I'd also suggest reading N1 onward for sure.
sig wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:33 pm~snip Day of Silence Post~

linki: Since I started this looks like Radish has posted some more, if he keeps giving reads he'd move down on my list probably. Really want the lurkers/backburners to give some solids thought this phase.

~snip~

I find sig's read on Radish to be difficult to follow. In the early stages it is unclear to what degree he suspected Radish independent of his burning desire to murder the first Nanook -- he often mentioned the two in concert. He was one-posted on Day 2 and thus omitted from any continuing dialogue therein. He made one brief remark about Radish in his Big Post; it was vague. I don't feel as though they're incompatible.

Compatibility: Decent
Yea I don't see what you see as being compatible here. I based alot of my D1 Radish read off of Nanook 1.0 reaction to me calling out his "slip"

Some of his posts tone read as bad to me, but I liked his few bigger posts they seemed like genuine reads. Which given the nature of the game makes sense.

Frankly I've had bigger fish to fry both phases and said quite a few times I never read Radish as a civ I just preferred other people over him.

What I don't like here is that you looked at direct interactions, but ignored the multiple times where I placed Radish in my lower levels of rainbow/read lists. It's very well documented throughout my posts especially in my big one from D2.

"Radish is leading atm and was almost lynched yesterday, I did a skim and I gave my thoughts earlier, but he falls into my maybe should lynch, but not a priority list. I’d much rather we take out one of my Top 3. Now though I’d say there’s about a 58.2% chance Radish is mafia. I probably won’t vote there for the time being, since I’d prefer a few other people, but I do think we could get a lot of good info from a Radish lynch."

So I really don't see where the compatibility comes from. I was on Mac before Radish was really leaving and really never left besides when we drifted off to Gman. It would make more sense to look into either the people who threw him under the bus or people who hard defended him.
Easy for one to put a scummate in lower tiers of lists without doing much else in order to be able to point back at those lists as you are doing now.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 724
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Like honestly, Epi, what are you doing.

Your best effort and genuine feeling won’t get me lynched. You know just repeating shit like “Jack is bad” or “Jack should be lynched” isn’t going to do the trick.

What? Are you treading water or something?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

And with him going hard after Mac who likely is bad on the other team, will net him a pelt and some credit.

Yeah I'm turning around fast on sig.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:03 am Like honestly, Epi, what are you doing.

Your best effort and genuine feeling won’t get me lynched. You know just repeating shit like “Jack is bad” or “Jack should be lynched” isn’t going to do the trick.

What? Are you treading water or something?
Jack is bad.

My feet are tired.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:04 am And with him going hard after Mac who likely is bad on the other team, will net him a pelt and some credit.

Fuck yeah let's do it. [VOTE: sig] aubergine
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

nutella wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:02 am Shit, the more I think about this/read sig's d1 posts the more I like it. He tried to link Nanook and Radish, but went hard after Nanook first, maybe hoping with a nanook flip he'd be off the hook on his fake Radish suspicion. :ponder:
I had much more solid reasons for my Nanook vote and I'll defend that until my dying day. :srsnod:

Radish wasn't present enough or in my focus enough to really care that much.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:05 am
nutella wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:04 am And with him going hard after Mac who likely is bad on the other team, will net him a pelt and some credit.

Fuck yeah let's do it. [VOTE: sig] aubergine
Shocker, mac decided to vote for someone who's going after him. This has never ever happened before.
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”