Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [GAME OVER]

Would you like to see a hammer lynch tomorrow?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Yes
No votes
No
20%
I don't care
13%
MC Hammer (host/dead/nonplayer)
67%

Total votes: 15
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 724
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Night 2]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

juliets wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:44 pm I'm finally home and caught up except I haven't read all of Jay - will finish that momentarily. I want to read through EOD again, painful as that may be, but I will keep this window open and check back frequently for current discussion.

Just some thoughts/questions while reading through -

S~V~S posted that she would be mad if G-Man's AtE turned out to be baddie motivated but she doesn't think it is because he couldn't live with the guilt. That describes what I felt when I read it too but I'm having misgivings after seeing that others aren't giving him an inch of ground on that because he's so compatible with Radish. Reading that post again about not voting for Radishes because of Sloonei was definitely ugh. I'll revisit this issue at some point today.

@ColinIsCool you said you would lynch Jack based on the Radish flip - anything specific you can talk about?

@tedxtr you asked why nutella seems off tonally but so far I'm not seeing that. Can you be more specific?

@Jackofhearts2005 you made a comment that the chances of Mac being scum are cut in half after the Radish flip. Maybe I'm taking that too literally but could you talk more about why?

I do agree with the suspicion thats out there about sabie but I need to look at the details to explain it (this thought was triggered by Dizzy's post about her).

I laughed when I got to Dizzy's post about being more confident now - I feel exactly the opposite. I will keep trying though.

Jay's finding about sig being decently compatible with Radishes was a surprise so I want to look into that more. I have avoided looking at sig's ISO because I perceive there's so much.
Before, there were 8 scum roles Mac could have been. Considering Radishes was one and three are his teammates, of Mac is not teamed with Radishes, there are only 4 scum roles Mac can be, cutting his chances of being scum in half.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 353

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 3]

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:35 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:10 pm
sig wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:07 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:56 pm @sig you saw my post, please can you explain how this night result proves any specific person bad?

I don't know what any of you are talking about.

Linki @ nutella I did read it if I don't know what a janitor is that doesn't help me lol
A combination of the last two nights plus his general tone/other things I touched on N1.

So here's how it went down.

N1 I made posts about Mac I was then given one post for 2 day. Which is Satima's power. I think Mac/his team was the most likely to use this on me given whom I was calling out mainly him.

linki: I see people already answered.
Mr. TunnelMac, I was not here on night 1 at all. I didn't even know that you were suspicious of me.
That's a nothing argument all the way.

There is no way to p[rove or since you have a team of 3 more they weren't here.

Really and this is probably the reason why Mac was so salty about it last phase. He could've had nothing to do with this at all, it could've been his teammates decisions and I just linked him to it vs them.

Either way Mac is mafia take it to the bank.
So now you're entertaining the idea that your actual reasoning is irrelevant but I am still mafia. That is the literal definition of tunneling.

What gives you the impression I am salty?
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 339

Post by sig »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:33 pm There is a civ that can't be nked and two protection roles, Aja and Lassie.
Yea, but I doubt they'd have targeted Mac.

I did think about the civ role, a fair amount. However, I think it's much more likely he's mafia.

Also to Epi, I do plan to finish my case, this phase just caught me at a bad time.

Alternatively to Mac,

I'd say Sprityo is a good lynch followed by an inactive/semi active role. Think a lurker who isn't doing much.

linki: Your back and forth with Dom yesterday, various other posts, your small dick comments, and your entire tone when discussing you. :shrug:
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:39 pm
sig wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:36 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:32 pm sig & sprityo vs. mac

it's actually like the culmination of a several year arc when you think about it
Where the two brave heroes finally defeat the evil mastermind.

Or the one brave hero (sig) teams up with the lesser of two evils to defeat the more powerful evil overlord.
i want to make a political joke but.... nah lmao @Jackofhearts2005
I’m so emotional!
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 530
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

juliets wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:20 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:13 pm SVS Jay and Sloonei probably the Radish voters I’m most interested in as bussers

I’d probably kill between them and tranq today

Maybe nutella/drago if I’m ignoring my desire to play with Nutella

Tbh I’d probably kill the other three over sloonei too
No interest in Mac today in lieu of sig's theory?
I mean I still think there’s a good chance he’s mafia, yeah, but I’m prioritizing the radish/sabie team. I don’t super care about the other team tbh, if we get obviously great but that’s not my priority today 🤷‍♀️
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

[mention]S~V~S[/mention]

If you had to quantify it what percent would you say Mac is probably civ?
ImageImage

To be clear I don’t super care about sig’s theory, but nothing between yesterday and today made me think “oh mac isn’t mafia”
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 464
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I support it.
Vote Mac
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

No I don’t.
Invite Mac
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Lynch 2]

Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:17 pm
The Limits of Power

"It's out of the question!" The heroes could hear the Monitor arguing with Harbinger from an antechamber. "If you try to wield power like that, it will consume you!" They couldn't hear Harbinger's voice as she replied. "You know the price... it's not yet time."

Harbinger strode quickly from the room, her face sad and angry. Seeing the heroes, she moved to them, saying, "He's wrong, I do have the power! We need to act now, before he's ready for us! Follow me!"

The heroes gathered behind her as she took them to a tightly sealed room, with three-foot thick titanium walls and door. "This room will shield the rest of the universe from what we're doing here. I'm going to open a portal to the Anti-Matter universe so that you can take this fight directly to the Anti-Monitor!"

The heroes looked uneasy. "I thought the Monitor said you couldn't-" began Agatha, before Harbinger cut her off sharply.

"We can't just sit around, waiting to get picked off by shadow demons!" She stood in the centre of the room, and held her arms up. "The Anti-Matter universe will feel rather strange, and crossing over creates a bit of reality shear, so try to hang on to your sense of self." Her hands glowed brightly, and an energy vortex formed in front of her.

Aja gulped. "My sense of self? What?"

"Ho ho hooo!" laughed Santa. "I guess we'll find out! Hope we've all been good!"

With that, the portal exploded open, and waves of force began emanating from it, causing the heroes to squint and shield their faces. "Move through!" cried Harbinger. "I don't know how long I can - AAIIIEEE!!" The glow from her hands began to spread down her arms to her shoulders. "GO!!"

The heroes rushed for the portal, but as they went through, they could see a few of the Anti-Monitor's goons waiting to ambush them on the other side. As they met, the clash of universes warped reality, causing normally stable things like distance, time, and proportion to vary wildly. After a quick battle which neither side was fully prepared for, the heroes broke through. King Dedede looked back once to Harbinger, whose entire body was covered by the glowing energy, and as the portal began to close behind them, the energy seemed to consume her entirely. Or did it? He couldn't be sure.

The portal snapped shit and vanished, and in the sudden silence, the heroes began to take stock of their situation, which included a couple of dead bodies.

Dyslexicon has been killed!

sabie12 has been killed! She was Uncle Fester, a baddie on the Anti-Monitor's team, from Addams Family Mafia by Epignosis.

Day 3 has begun!
Janitoring = sucky

Dead wolf = awesome

I suppose GMan should be next on the chopping block.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 331
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Master Radishes is still on the poll, let's lynch him again
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I’m definitely voting for Radishes until someone can tell me what he’s doing in the poll
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Turnip Head wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:43 pm Master Radishes is still on the poll, let's lynch him again
curses too slow
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Okay I gotta go for real. I have a ride along for a job all day tomorrow, a quiz, case study, and test that I haven't studied enough for. Then like 2 more tests and a paper. So i'll only be popping in.

linki: Rude my theory makes perfect sense paired with an ISO read of Mac. :shrug:
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:00 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:59 pmI know I’m town and I don’t want to lynch Dom or Sprityo anyway. I think he maybe gives Juliets too much credit and Speed not enough. Neither should be lynched before Sabie or GMan anyhow.
Tell me more
About what?

Calling a vote for jay
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lol don’t vote Radishes! I think he’s town!

To be clear I support a Mac TK and still think he’s >rand scum

Just don’t think he’s scum on the team I’m prioritizing today

SVS and tranq are also votes I’m happy with. Maybe even Dom, though he seems kinda different than what I remember from being his teammate.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 2]

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:31 pm Slapping Jack for a bit.

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:30 amOr cause Nutella was suddenly more appealing as a lynch considering she was counterwagon to his buddy Radish (which would be convenient considering our top wagons)
^Justifies suspicion on Mac through Mac/Radish connection. (Even with Radish and Mac as our top wagons I think)
Also... then why not lynch Radish? :rolleyes:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:40 pmLike it's a good thing that Radishes flipped wolf because I scumread Mac and I can dig into his interactions but chances are he's not on Radish's team just because two wagons on a 4 person mafia with no flips is just pretty unlikely.
^Mac and Radish connection is now unlikely.
Yeah, I know it's explained in the post. But mehhhh.

Other Jack contradictions includes: "It's stupid to think I'm Radishes teammate!" to "I can see why I look teamed plz suspect me so I won't get NKed haha."

Also I hate this post a lot:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:29 pm SVS is town anyway but it's a good call out. I bet we can clear several people of being Radish's teammate. I don't mind if I'm not on that list. All the better, actually. It's always a winning strategy to have a winning POE that includes me because I'm not getting lynched.

Somebody point me to the final vote count. I'll catch up and find a Radish teammate tonight. :feb:
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:14 pm In conclusion,

Ouch.

Btb, I’d absolutely never kill Dyz so I can go back to being confirmed town again.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 729

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:59 pm I have no idea what "Elongated Man" is, but that's hilarious
Literally my exact thought process after taking one look at the night poll.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:44 pm I want trough Sabie's ISO to ctrl+F Jack. There's some serious waffles and terrible "I don't see why Jack would go after Nutella if scum, cause Nutella could just flip town." Still votes Nutella. I also love how Sabie votes Mac because he followed Jack blindly, when Sabie was doing exactly the same. (Well, she actually refused to listen to Jack's turn on the read, but you know.. it's still bad).

I don't know if Jack/Sabie is a thing though. Can't really make my mind up. And jack DID turn the Nut read around with competing Nut/Radish wagons.

@Turnip Head Real talk. Why in Zoidberg's name do you read Sabie as town?
It’s not. I may have kinda ignored Radishes a lot but Sabie was trying to pocket me and get me to do her dirty work.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 523

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:50 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:44 pm I want trough Sabie's ISO to ctrl+F Jack. There's some serious waffles and terrible "I don't see why Jack would go after Nutella if scum, cause Nutella could just flip town." Still votes Nutella. I also love how Sabie votes Mac because he followed Jack blindly, when Sabie was doing exactly the same. (Well, she actually refused to listen to Jack's turn on the read, but you know.. it's still bad).

I don't know if Jack/Sabie is a thing though. Can't really make my mind up. And jack DID turn the Nut read around with competing Nut/Radish wagons.

It’s not. I may have kinda ignored Radishes a lot but Sabie was trying to pocket me and get me to do her dirty work.
Horseshit.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:46 pm To be clear I support a Mac TK and still think he’s >rand scum

SVS and tranq are also votes I’m happy with. Maybe even Dom, though he seems kinda different than what I remember from being his teammate.
Nah we can't lynch SVS and not Dom he falls into the lynch Mac camp so gotta keep him around.

I could go for a Tranq lynch.

I agree upon reread that Jack looks like a teammate for Sab.
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

ColinIsNotonthepoll
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 313

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:26 pm Jack and Sprityo are both super compatible imo
ok?
I don't understand this bullshit.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:31 pm
sig wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:27 pm IF Mac is mafia then both teams are effectively done. We can piece together the entire other baddie team based off yesterday.

We should be able to find the remaining two Anti-Moniter people based off the two flips as well.
Yes because if I was mafia I would not have anti-spewed the fuck out of things when I looked done for all money. Simple, simple sig.
....what the fuck does this even mean?
I'm too old for this meaningless jargon.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:46 pm Oh gee guys we've got two scumflips to work through! I know! Let's lynch exactly the only player who literally cannot be teammates with either of them!
You're bad lol
juliets wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:01 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:50 pm I don't understand any of this. "Janitor", how this proves Mac is bad, any of it.

I feel ignorant. Can someone explain this to me like I'm an ignoramus cause obviously I am.
sig theorized before that Mac was Saitama and targeted him so he could only post one post during the day. Mac almost got lynched yesterday so now sig is saying that Mac as Saitama used his other power on Dizzy last night, janitoring the kill (making it so that Dizzy's role wasn't revealed) because he or the team feels like he (Mac) will be lynched today so he needed to use the power last night. Somebody correct this if I've got it wrong.

Here is the Saitama role:

Saitama - Each night, you will choose one player to be limited to a single post during the next day. You have a one-time nightkill survival, and once in the game you can janitor a kill you perform, giving you alone the result.
Thank u
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:48 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:59 pm I have no idea what "Elongated Man" is, but that's hilarious
I know we’re probably just like “Get it? Penis?” but Elongated Man was a backup detective hero in the silver age Flash series, is one of the stars of the hilarious Justice League Europe and the Superbuddies and he had a sidestory in the outstanding 52. Identity Crisis aside, basically every comic with the character is worth buying.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 416
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:46 pm To be clear I support a Mac TK and still think he’s >rand scum

I think it's good to weaken both scum teams and not let one remain intact for too long,but I can see your side of it as well (especially with the assumption that eliminating a team eliminates their kill, which we haven't confirmed)
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:58 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:48 pm
I know we’re probably just like “Get it? Penis?” but Elongated Man was a backup detective hero in the silver age Flash series, is one of the stars of the hilarious Justice League Europe and the Superbuddies and he had a sidestory in the outstanding 52. Identity Crisis aside, basically every comic with the character is worth buying.
I'm a sophisticated adult who never thinks about penises, thank you. The name made me picture the Chinese knockoff version of Mr. Fantastic.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:47 pm

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:30 amOr cause Nutella was suddenly more appealing as a lynch considering she was counterwagon to his buddy Radish (which would be convenient considering our top wagons)
^Justifies suspicion on Mac through Mac/Radish connection. (Even with Radish and Mac as our top wagons I think)
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:40 pmLike it's a good thing that Radishes flipped wolf because I scumread Mac and I can dig into his interactions but chances are he's not on Radish's team just because two wagons on a 4 person mafia with no flips is just pretty unlikely.

Other Jack contradictions includes: "It's stupid to think I'm Radishes teammate!" to "I can see why I look teamed plz suspect me so I won't get NKed haha."

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:29 pm SVS is town anyway but it's a good call out. I bet we can clear several people of being Radish's teammate. I don't mind if I'm not on that list. All the better, actually. It's always a winning strategy to have a winning POE that includes me because I'm not getting lynched.

Somebody point me to the final vote count. I'll catch up and find a Radish teammate tonight. :feb:

Ouch.

Btb, I’d absolutely never kill Dyz so I can go back to being confirmed town again.
Uh, but the prevailing argument is that you're on the radish/sabie team, not the team that killed dizzy.

I still haven't sorted out if i buy that though, but I have seen some points worth noting (like the one epi made about sabie). I definitely prioritize mac over you, and if i had to identify a radishsabie teammate I'd probably name gman or maybe sprityo first. But you're definitely not off the hook.

Neither is epi for that matter though and he could be trying to paint you as bad with his teammate sabie. :ponder:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:50 pm

Mmmm hmmmm. :ponder:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

What's on the docket today [mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention]
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Alright jack v epi thunderdome is juicy af fight fight fight
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:08 pm Alright jack v epi thunderdome is juicy af fight fight fight
Why? Jack hasn't said a word about me. He's a little bitch.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:02 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:56 pm Are you the syndicate’s cool aunt
I would love to be. But I think I'm more that distant relative (that nobody is quite sure how they are related) that comes to the Christmas party every year, drinks all the booze and gives everyone matching homemade sweaters and insist they all wear it immediately, then suddenly leaves by broom.
Mood
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:06 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:47 pm

Ouch.

Uh, but the prevailing argument is that you're on the radish/sabie team, not the team that killed dizzy.

I still haven't sorted out if i buy that though, but I have seen some points worth noting (like the one epi made about sabie). I definitely prioritize mac over you, and if i had to identify a radishsabie teammate I'd probably name gman or maybe sprityo first. But you're definitely not off the hook.

Neither is epi for that matter though and he could be trying to paint you as bad with his teammate sabie. :ponder:
I’m comfortable being 3rd to 4th lynch priority. We’ll never actually get to me. Cause I’m town. :nicenod:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:09 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:08 pm Alright jack v epi thunderdome is juicy af fight fight fight
Well he should. :noble:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:09 pm
Yeah. Like I fuckin know how to read Epi. I’m just ignoring him.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epi is like idk my 5th to 8th highest scumread. He’s not even really on the menu. I’d rather get GMan or Mac.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 313

Post by Dom »

I think we should hunt as if we don't have a great lead and then assess as we go? :shrug:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[VOTE: GMan] aubergine
Let him and Mac fight it out.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:35 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:32 pm Convince me on tranq and michelle. I feel nothing about the former and townread the latter (though less so than before as I haven't seen much from her lately)
I can't remember why I thought tranq was bad. I probably was just piggy backing someone elses suspicions. Michelle is just not on her meta.
what is michelle's meta and why/how is she not on it?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:13 pm Epi is like idk my 5th to 8th highest scumread. He’s not even really on the menu. I’d rather get GMan or Mac.
G-Man I get. I have my own grievance.

I have read so much shit about Mac and I still don't understand what people see there. I see an angry old man who yells at anything that yells back.

Meanwhile, Radishes is dead. sabie is dead. There's shit to work with there.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 94

Post by G-Man »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:16 pm [VOTE: GMan] aubergine
Let him and Mac fight it out.
Oh, you sillyhead. I’m a lover, not a fighter.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

[VOTE: Michelle] aubergine I'm not seeing town fire in her
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:15 pm I think we should hunt as if we don't have a great lead and then assess as we go? :shrug:
How does one do that exactly?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:46 pm Oh gee guys we've got two scumflips to work through! I know! Let's lynch exactly the only player who literally cannot be teammates with either of them!
This is silly.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:57 pm Still think it’s better to hunt the radishes/sabie team first tbh. Very likely to be one busser on the radishes vote, we should be looking there probably.

I’m not opposed to a Mac vote but I don’t think he’s a radish teammate so 🤷‍♀️
Hunt in all directions. Vote for the player most likely to flip scum, regardless of team affiliation.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:13 pm Epi is like idk my 5th to 8th highest scumread. He’s not even really on the menu. I’d rather get GMan or Mac.
Yeah, agreed
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 353

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:15 pm I think we should hunt as if we don't have a great lead and then assess as we go? :shrug:
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”