40%

Total votes: 20
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 232

Re: Cartomancy [Day 5]

Post by DrWilgy »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:16 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:10 am Like, my Tutuu stance is "If Lucy is trolling us we are fucked anyways, otherwise Tutuu can't be Mafia I think."

My internal counter argument is "Tutuu is having way to much fun as town rn. Being town is suffering, I'd expect a more Mac like outlook."
Town is WINNING my man lucy just outed 4 of these mech illiterate wolves to us 😂😂😂

And yesterday i just had fun rolling in the mud like a pig

Life is too short to not enjoy and have fun every moment Wilgy, even when ur losing a silly online text game about yelling at people
Oh God, Lucy is trolling and Tutuu is eating it for breakfast. Send help.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

this game is just painfully dumb

lucy contradicted herself multiple times when outing her "mechanical information" (shifting from saying that me/mac must be W/W mechanically to saying there must be one between us to saying that actually the person who used the card was on the creature wagon to etc etc) that it is obvious to anyone paying attention that she is not telling the full truth and is leveraging her position as a clear to try to push through her bad personal reads instead of letting things develop naturally

which means that it gives players like tutuu an excuse to do nothing but try to agitate me or mac for being rightfully annoyed that lucy is hijacking the game in this way, and it also gives the wolves the cover to coast off of lucy's "mechanical information" since there is probably at least one villager who uncritically believes it

just a really shamefully horrible game
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 232

Post by DrWilgy »

Anyhowsit, I've been working for the past 19 hours. Imma go to bed.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
tutuu
Posts in topic: 471

Post by tutuu »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:21 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:16 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:10 am Like, my Tutuu stance is "If Lucy is trolling us we are fucked anyways, otherwise Tutuu can't be Mafia I think."

My internal counter argument is "Tutuu is having way to much fun as town rn. Being town is suffering, I'd expect a more Mac like outlook."
Town is WINNING my man lucy just outed 4 of these mech illiterate wolves to us 😂😂😂

And yesterday i just had fun rolling in the mud like a pig

Life is too short to not enjoy and have fun every moment Wilgy, even when ur losing a silly online text game about yelling at people
Oh God, Lucy is trolling and Tutuu is eating it for breakfast. Send help.
shes not man, sabi insulted her and she felt bad. and unlike these emotional terrorist wolves we know lucy is confirmed town, like, she's legit. its calm. just follow her lead and dont let these dinguses discredit her or insult her

they cant do much except literally just insult her to kill her WIM

@lucy we got u, girl. you're doing great. ignore these fools. <3
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:24 am this game is just painfully dumb

lucy contradicted herself multiple times when outing her "mechanical information" (shifting from saying that me/mac must be W/W mechanically to saying there must be one between us to saying that actually the person who used the card was on the creature wagon to etc etc) that it is obvious to anyone paying attention that she is not telling the full truth and is leveraging her position as a clear to try to push through her bad personal reads instead of letting things develop naturally

which means that it gives players like tutuu an excuse to do nothing but try to agitate me or mac for being rightfully annoyed that lucy is hijacking the game in this way, and it also gives the wolves the cover to coast off of lucy's "mechanical information" since there is probably at least one villager who uncritically believes it

just a really shamefully horrible game
staypositivefriend
Hitman

just going to note that even if lucy's mechanical information is taken at 100% face value, it does not mean that me/mac need to be W/W, but tutuu is lazily and uncritically pushing a worldview that we are W/W and agitating both of us with an extreme level of confidence. this is because she is mafia who does not care about solving or thinking critically about the game, and she does not have a real investment in figuring out the extent to which lucy is telling the truth

i also fear that we have reached a point of the game where there are so many wolf voices in the thread that nobody is going to care that tutuu is wolfclaiming with every post anyway
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 434

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:17 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:12 am @lucy I pity the cringe you will soon feel if you go down this path.
that moment when you suck as the mafia alignment so you resort to emotional terrorism XD XD XD
Literally never a real thought you'd have if you were town and I was mafia in this game. If I'm mafia in this game you've been townreading me for 5 phases.

You're just projecting your own feelings onto me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:20 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:13 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:11 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:09 am Pushing sig with no scepticism is evidence to me that you are blatantly mafia just trying to find miselims. And your world building is equally as insincere.
Idk what holy grail of posts flipped your stance on Sig last cycle, but it didn't happen to me dude. We were even in agreement that Sigs ISO was poop and he was quite wolfy.
Suspecting him is one thing but you completely lack town doubt and you've opened today hard wolfsiding. The Jack and you finding each other stuff is hilariously blatant.
Dude, I'm out of fucks to give. There's also other players who I think actually have content enough to make me have doubt (you, Bereft, Tutuu, Jack. All these slots I'm unsure on, I'm more sure of others and don't feel like stressing further about things I'm pretty much accepting I won't get to.)

Sig hasn't done anything to warrant that he's not a wolf. Hell, last cycle I was between SPF, Creature and Sig somewhat in equal measure... Maybe SPF slightly behind. We got a "Creature is most likely bad" result and the next sign points to continue with Sig or try to find how Creature survived in you/SPF.
If you are town please just take me on faith today and vote with me. I know it's a strange ask but just do it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Tutuu] aubergine I'd like to kill Dracula today please.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:35 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:17 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:12 am @lucy I pity the cringe you will soon feel if you go down this path.
that moment when you suck as the mafia alignment so you resort to emotional terrorism XD XD XD
Literally never a real thought you'd have if you were town and I was mafia in this game. If I'm mafia in this game you've been townreading me for 5 phases.

You're just projecting your own feelings onto me.
"i can't handle the diss so let me temporarily stop pretending and tell u that u suck tutuu, i pocketed u hard af, so shut ur mouth" XD XD XD

yea well guess what - imagine mafia losing the game after all of that. LMAO!!! XD
staypositivefriend
Hitman

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:27 am just going to note that even if lucy's mechanical information is taken at 100% face value, it does not mean that me/mac need to be W/W, but tutuu is lazily and uncritically pushing a worldview that we are W/W and agitating both of us with an extreme level of confidence. this is because she is mafia who does not care about solving or thinking critically about the game, and she does not have a real investment in figuring out the extent to which lucy is telling the truth

i also fear that we have reached a point of the game where there are so many wolf voices in the thread that nobody is going to care that tutuu is wolfclaiming with every post anyway
if tutuu was town she would be responding to this btw
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Hmm, what's this? Some little pesky mosquito buzzing around me?

staypositivefriend
Hitman

so gross
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Mafia chat: RUSH B RUSH B RUSH B! СУКА БЛЯТЬ! BOMB HAS BEEN PLANTED!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If I am the game losing miselim in a sweep I'll be pretty entertained.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@staypositivefriend what is your solve?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

my honest opinion is that the solve is probably something untenable like creature/tutuu/bereft/dennis/one in wilgy/falcon and that we lose by default because there isn't enough coordination to save the game
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:01 am my honest opinion is that the solve is probably something untenable like creature/tutuu/bereft/dennis/one in wilgy/falcon and that we lose by default because there isn't enough coordination to save the game
I'm sheeping seanzie's falcon read... I'm ride or dying with Bereft. I think Jack is mafia.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Dennis wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:54 pm Guys I think mac just outed him being partnered with spf
Dennis yesterday:

Dennis now:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@lucy you're going to have to be honest about your solve being exceptionally flawed here because the mafia are outing to vote me because of you.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 239
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

can you explain to me why you scumread tutuu @MacDougall @staypositivefriend

from my point of view they are confirmed town because there is confirmed one mafia pushing for their elimination. and the gamestate is not one that is being wolfed by creature/bereft/wigly/falcon

similarly there's the matter that seanzie would hardpush mac this cycle, he would not stop and he would not change his mind. i don't understand why that is being ignored and i don't understand why mac and spf are ignoring all my arguments and are not trusting me

can you both also propose teams that exist

because from what i understand about the game, two sides have clearly been taken. and one side has been intentionally against since the start and i've had the least influence in any game in this particular game. i think it's obvious why i didn't play last cycle. similarly i think it's obvious that if this is a ML then mafia simply wins because of Zealot

i do not understand why you townread mac @staypositivefriend i'd also like you to explain why you townread spf @MacDougall

i think those positions are simply not ones that are realistic in this gamestate by either of you because i've just wolfed with you in hydra game, mac specifically stated on multiple occasions that in these gamestates you lynch spf

i also cannot fucking reconcile all the horseshit i've gotten, this is fucking day 5 without a single fucking mafia pelt. you two cannot fucking point at a player and say "obv scum" you have to fucking own up to how you made the gamestate and give real reads and NEITHER of you are doing that. and that is ignoring the reasons why spf/sabi are outed and the fact neither of your solves are fucking realistic

and why THE FUCK are you saying i don't understand mechanics, THAT's the most blatantly scummy and manipulative thing i've ever seen knowing that i cannot fucking explain the mechanics that i do have beyond what i have explained

all these points are to say the team is sabi/spf/mac/sig-porscha/x
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tell them, Queen. step on those cockroaches.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 155

Post by Porscha »

torn between saying "ayo what the [redacted] is going on in here" and

just holding my head in my hands in silence
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Porscha wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:50 am torn between saying "ayo what the [redacted] is going on in here" and

just holding my head in my hands in silence
read up from start of day closely and vote spf thanks
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 155

Post by Porscha »

I didnt want it to be like this

and also I read it, not super closely tbh but it was read
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

dennis/sig/sabi/spf/mac

tell me if someone has an issue with my current solve, creature was TR by me and alison, jack is blatantly town and creature too. Falcon was seanzie's strongest tr, i tr bereft. tutuu has been hardpushed today by confirmed mafia and i tr her fairly strongly
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

yea i mean they're literally all on me LOL

and sabi on creature

one of them drew the card that puts 2 votes, (is my read) and put it on me, and thats why spf said from the start that she's "thunderdoming" me

we need like all 8 votes to counteract their 7, and i need to not go over post count and lose my vote coz then we lose the 7-7 rand

so its time for me to shut my mouth

these pretty lips of mine - they are zipped. zulch
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

spf overextended in grilling me on mechanics and has openwolfed the entirety of this cycle, if you read my iso, sabi's iso, and spf's d5 iso you can very clearly see why and how. i will explain this more in like 12h however she is mafia and it won't be a difficult case

page 4 of seanzie iso is why he died, he was hard pushing mac and spf, this is clearly important

the rest of mafia will be cases thorough and done in the next 20h, i'd simply like every town to read d5 again and again and again and simply observe the wolfing going on
staypositivefriend
Hitman

lucy wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:39 am can you explain to me why you scumread tutuu @MacDougall @staypositivefriend

from my point of view they are confirmed town because there is confirmed one mafia pushing for their elimination. and the gamestate is not one that is being wolfed by creature/bereft/wigly/falcon

similarly there's the matter that seanzie would hardpush mac this cycle, he would not stop and he would not change his mind. i don't understand why that is being ignored and i don't understand why mac and spf are ignoring all my arguments and are not trusting me

can you both also propose teams that exist

because from what i understand about the game, two sides have clearly been taken. and one side has been intentionally against since the start and i've had the least influence in any game in this particular game. i think it's obvious why i didn't play last cycle. similarly i think it's obvious that if this is a ML then mafia simply wins because of Zealot

i do not understand why you townread mac @staypositivefriend i'd also like you to explain why you townread spf @MacDougall

i think those positions are simply not ones that are realistic in this gamestate by either of you because i've just wolfed with you in hydra game, mac specifically stated on multiple occasions that in these gamestates you lynch spf

i also cannot fucking reconcile all the horseshit i've gotten, this is fucking day 5 without a single fucking mafia pelt. you two cannot fucking point at a player and say "obv scum" you have to fucking own up to how you made the gamestate and give real reads and NEITHER of you are doing that. and that is ignoring the reasons why spf/sabi are outed and the fact neither of your solves are fucking realistic

and why THE FUCK are you saying i don't understand mechanics, THAT's the most blatantly scummy and manipulative thing i've ever seen knowing that i cannot fucking explain the mechanics that i do have beyond what i have explained

all these points are to say the team is sabi/spf/mac/sig-porscha/x
-tutuu has spent the entirety of this game hard defending and trying to protect creature from dying. creature is highly likely to be mafia, which also increases tutuu's mafia equity by default.

-in spite of the fact that creature appears to have an extremely high chance of being mafia, tutuu believes with an unreasonable amount of confidence that creature is town, and has given no consideration to a world where creature is mafia and she has been wolfsiding. instead, she entered today insisting that creature is town and making no attempt to read into his posts

-if your claim is to be taken at face value, me and mac don't need to both be W/W, but tutuu is confidently insisting that we are mafia together, and not intending to solve between us. tutuu as town would think more carefully about who the mafia is between two people she has spent the majority of this game townreading (particularly mad)

-tutuu has spent the entirety of this dayphase trying to make me mad, refusing to address any of these posts, and pretending like the scumteam is mechanically confirmed when it isn't even if everything you have said today was proven to be 100% correct

she is not trying to solve the game, she is not trying to think about the game, she is trolling and i believe she is taking advantage of your bad solve as an excuse to easily coast to victory

and let be me clear that i'm not saying that you don't understand mechanics - i'm saying that i believe, based on the information you have posted today, that you do not have the mechanical information that you claim to have. it is not logically possible for you to know for sure that the judgement card was played by someone on the creature wagon, and you stating this information is contradictory to your statement that me/mac have to be W/W, which is contradictory to your statement that me and mac could only contain one wolf, which is contradictory to your statement that you were blocked yesterday, and etc etc etc

i believe that you are framing your personal scumreads on me and mac as being inherently mechanical, when they are not. everything you have posted so far today increases my belief in this theory, given that you have changed your story roughly 20 times. and don't gaslight me and try to tell me that this is not a thing that you can and would do as a villager who has a chip on their shoulder and wants to try to solve the game

as for why i townread mac? it's because im good at reading him even if i'm not perfect, and i think he would have to be playing significantly outside of the wolfrange of every single game i have seen from him if he is mafia. it means that his dynamic with creature was W/W (assuming creature maf) when the way creature engaged with mac felt very much like a wolf trying to appease/pocket a villager. it would mean that mac has gone above and beyond with emotional bullshit in this game that i don't really think he would go to as mafia

and honestly im just sick of being gaslit and sick of being told that any of this is unreasonable for me to believe. and you will have to understand whyi m getting so frustrated when you are the only confirmed town player in the game and my perception is that you are going out of your way to lead the game into a loss
staypositivefriend
Hitman

lucy wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:09 am dennis/sig/sabi/spf/mac

tell me if someone has an issue with my current solve, creature was TR by me and alison, jack is blatantly town and creature too. Falcon was seanzie's strongest tr, i tr bereft. tutuu has been hardpushed today by confirmed mafia and i tr her fairly strongly
lucy, it does not make any fucking sense for the mafia to save creature from dying if he is a villager. it especially does not make sense since i am one of the only players today actively pushing on him

you are thinking about the game too hard. you are outleveling yourself. you are looking at a game where there is an observably nearly confirmed mafia except for the most wild of worlds and then talking yourself out of it. please wake up
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:18 am it is not logically possible for you to know for sure that the judgement card was played by someone on the creature wagon
why?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:18 am -tutuu has spent the entirety of this game hard defending and trying to protect creature from dying. creature is highly likely to be mafia, which also increases tutuu's mafia equity by default.
i stopped reading right there
tutuu wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:25 am CREATURE is mafia for
sig wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:11 pm
Creature wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:25 pm [VOTE: sig] aubergine
serious cap time.

This is actually a really bad vote and look for creature. We’ve played enough over the years he’s getting an :eye: :werewolf:
this post pinging me as w/w. its an unnecessary amount of seriousness from sig. what, he got a stick up his arse from a random RVS vote or what? nah fam. ill tell u what it is. wolves LOVE choking other wolves. they just LOVE IT. they be like "hehehehe later on town will see i say this and they gon be like "OH DAYMN NO CHANCE THESE GUYS ARE MAF TOGETHER" hehehehehe im so smart hehehehehehehe shut the FUCK UP sig
Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:21 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:05 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:10 am Wouldn't vote out today:

Baudib1
Creature
lucy
MacDougall
Neon
Porscha
Seanzie
staypositivefriend
Ftr this list isn't a list of townreads. It's a list of townreads + players I don't think are good D1 lynches regardless of my read on them (unless there's something really solid against them).
Wouldn't vote out today:

Alison
Bereft
Dennis
Wigly
falcon
splints
JoH05
Kate
Rondo
Me
Sig
tututatooine

Checkmate
This reads like some of these are my mafia baddie friends. Please do not vote for them. :ninja:

I do not half these players and wouldn't begin to hazard a guess at alignment D 1 nor would I say I would not elim any of them. I would srsly elim ANYONE that looks bad to me but the difference is I would make my *own* case against them. You know like a proper townie.

So really all you are saying is I cba'ed to actually find any baddies myself but instead wait to see if someone else will do the work so you can slide in and be like " hey I said "unless" there was a "solid case".
Just saying....
I did this same thing when I was bad so yah :eye:
this is ANOTHER w/w post

we know Roxy is outed maf. she better be coz LORD we in trouble if shes not

she mafia. this is HER FIRST GAME-RELEVANT POST. AND ITS QUOTING CREATURE'S POST ON PAGE 8

ur roxy, and u ignored 8 pages full of content, and u go ham on a random creature post. ur mafia. u dont think there could be a reason? there are no accidents- master oogway

as i said earlier this is a clumsy and awkward attempt to distance. imo

LETS CONTINUE looking at this roxy creature stuff
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:29 pm Oh lol I'm getting Roxy and Rondo confused
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:25 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:21 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:12 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:07 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:03 pm snipped bc reasons-----

Hey Roxy, have you played with Creature before?
No why does it matter? It doesn't in mafia. Bad posts are, well, bad. It's why we ask questions and expect answers. It is the towns only weapon.
Ok I'm really feeling like making w/w reads. Fun af

this time not with sig, but i think Roxy is w/w with Creature for his previous post blasting at him

So they never played before, and Roxy's first game-relevant post (afaik) is coming in guns blazing dismantling creature's post that was posted at around the middle/later part of the thread

It just feels like w/w. mafia tend to unnecessarily scumread each other so much, im noticing

Let me check if creature reacted to it (i hope he didnt so i can confbias myself further to believe this read)
Oh honey. that was not guns blazing, you have never played with me but you act like I have tells. If you want a tell look at Felt Mafia 2. I was bad with Kate, SVS and Epi. We never suspected each other let alone voted for each other. I protect my teammates. I do not bus. Which is why we won that game with all four of us still alive. The new players such as yourself do not play this way. (see my baddie game w/lucy LGM) New players mostly all want passes to D 4 so they have info to go off of. OG players like myself find our actual suspicions in the thread. We do not vote without reasons or otherwise we would be the next elim.
Guillotine, is that you?
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:27 pm Maybe Roxy is from Mafia451
this is 3 separate posts creature all sayin "I DUNNO WHO ROXY IS". he also said he got tilted at her. he attempted to salvage roxy's shenanigans fmpov
Creature wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:18 pm Porscha (someone please give a read here)
Creature wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:06 pm Oh I see Porscha's around.

Has Porscha been towny enough?
finally his treatment of porscha. this is the more standard bread n butter way to treat a teammate. i call it the "smile and wave, boys, smile and wave" strategy

yeah that sright my scumread on creature depends on 3 w/w reads i have on him. cry bout it bitchasses

CREATURE is MAFIA
staypositivefriend
Hitman

because that is not how the oracle role works based on the description in the OP. it especially does not seem logical for you to both have the information that:

A. the card was played by someone on the creature wagon

B. the card was definitely played by one of me/mac

which means that you have already demonstrably not told the truth about one thing today
staypositivefriend
Hitman

wow good job on quoting a post from 6 real life days ago where you briefly described creature as mafia. if i look at your ISO i wonder if i will see you desperately attempting to convince mac that creature is town or trying your hardest to shield creature yesterday and making no real effort to get him eliminated at any point in the game
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:25 am because that is not how the oracle role works based on the description in the OP. it especially does not seem logical for you to both have the information that:

which means that you have already demonstrably not told the truth about one thing today
i am banned from talking about mechanics, i maintain my position
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Also Tutuu is blatantly pocketing you the same way she was pocketing me until literally today when you opened the door to me being a viable miselim.

You probably don't realise who Tutuu actually is as a player and think she is out of her scumrange or something i assume?

Tutuu had repeatedly made world oriented solves throughout the game that don't make sense. Just like Wilgy. They change at whim and entirely depend on viability. Look at how HARD she has switched onto town players when they become viable. Roxy, sig, spf, myself. She floats around pocketing and memeing and the instant a town gets sussed by town she capitalises. It's blatantly obvious if you just read posts without confirmation bias.

I know for certain your mech is bullshit cuz if it was real you'd have been modkilled btw so you really need to stop with that shit. You think there has to be one between spf and I because we are both alive and it's a policy. You should be honest about that.

I have proposed my team already. You're obviously just skimming content and have no intent to read me with an open mind if you've not even noticed that.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

lucy wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:28 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:25 am because that is not how the oracle role works based on the description in the OP. it especially does not seem logical for you to both have the information that:

i am banned from talking about mechanics, i maintain my position
well you can maintain your position but then you need to understand why i don't believe that you are telling the truth, because basic logical deduction tells me that you have not told the truth about at least one thing today
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:26 am wow good job on quoting a post from 6 real life days ago where you briefly described creature as mafia. if i look at your ISO i wonder if i will see you desperately attempting to convince mac that creature is town or trying your hardest to shield creature yesterday and making no real effort to get him eliminated at any point in the game
tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:17 pm Image
sig wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:11 pm
Creature wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:25 pm [VOTE: sig] aubergine
serious cap time.

This is actually a really bad vote and look for creature. We’ve played enough over the years he’s getting an :eye: :werewolf:
i think w/w

[VOTE: sig] aubergine
[VOTE: creature] aubergine
tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:28 pm lucy
Bereft
Neon
staypositivefriend
RondoDimBuckle

Alison
DrWilgy
Seanzie
Dennis
MacDougall

falcon45ca
fingersplints
Jackofhearts2005
Kate
Porscha
sig

Baudib1

Creature
Roxy

tutuu wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:42 am creature - man this dude funny AS SHIT but someone gotta be mafia. idk. uhhh. i wanna sheep spf. my own case of trynna w/w him with people failed like twice. spf smart. lean mafia
tutuu wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:50 am [VOTE: creature] aubergine bigger wagon
tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:35 pm
Creature wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:06 pm Oh I see Porscha's around.

Has Porscha been towny enough?

HOW ARE U GUYS NOT SEEING THE W/W-NESS

THEY'RE EVERYWHERE THEY SPEAK TO ME
tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:20 pm tutuu
lucy
mac
drwilgy
dennis
rondo
seanzie
spf
bereft
sabipls
jackieboy

sig
falcon
porscha
creature
roxy
tutuu wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:23 am Final post for this day phase i jave work & wanna go 2 bed early

My legacy:

I think ROXY and SIG are outed and consensus mafia in anti-spewing

I think CREATURE, FALCON, PORSCHA are the final 3 mafia, all have various degrees of townreads on them (ive cased everyone earlier in d3)

JACK is my least confident townread, if im wrong earlier, get JACK

WILGY im more confident in townreading but his standing with everyone isnt good. If im wrong earlier, get WILGY but i much rather u kill in order

Everyone else i believe is considered consesus town / towncore

ROXY > SIG > CREATURE > FALCON > PORSCHA > JACK > WILGY is my preferred order of chops if i was all powerful and could control the chop from the grave

If town gets the doctor card tonight pls consider using it on me 👉👈🥺

Dont flashwagon anyone. ROXY is in anti spewing. Dont throw the game

Good luck and godspeed 🙏

P.S.: dont trust CREATURE'S bullshit that he cant be mafia with SIG and ROXY. Their "scumreads" on each other were terrible, awkward and are what made me think theyre mafia in the first place. Distancing is a concept thats well known to all of us
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I appreciate that you are trying to take matters into your hands and make the play you think the town needs Lucy. It's unfortunate your hail Mary is incorrect because it's the sort of thing I'd do as well here.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

okay tutuu u proved that i was semantically incorrect about you shielding creature for the entire game. i think it's funny that this is the one point that you have engaged with today after doing nothing but taking passive aggressive snipes at me, almost as though you are invested in looking dissociated from creature in the event that he ever flips
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

u guys are just mad coz lucy scumread u and caught u

cry about it lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lucy just read Tutuu's ISO and ctrl f my username. You can easily see that she's been pocketing me every day until today. Literally do that and it you don't come out of it with that perspective I'll walk from here to Alice Springs with my dick hanging out.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Okay Lucy I'm using my one time pass here. I only get one of these trust claims ever. We've discussed this. You know what I'm talking about. I'm breaking the glass.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:34 am Okay Lucy I'm using my one time pass here. I only get one of these trust claims ever. We've discussed this. You know what I'm talking about. I'm breaking the glass.
i thought u already did after u faked an emotional breakdown due to getting scumread by rondo and seanzie
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Cartomancy [Day 4]

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:32 pm @MacDougall you are the only one i can trust. listen.

i am going to try to prove to u that im town. and try to convince u of my creature townread.

jack is either a village with the most garbage, trash, abominable, horrendous reads imaginable. or he's mafia. i'd like to think he's mafia. i think he tried to end the game.

spf is probably mafia. because she's on creature. ill get more to that later.

dennis has been openwolfing the entire day. he is making non-posts. nothingburgers. stop giving him a free pass coz he's young and has a dog avatar. ill get more to this later.

i hate everyone on my wagon and i want them all dead. give me a second

mafia is going to all pile up on creature at Eod and try to end the game. thats their game winning move
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:28 am real you'd have been modkilled
hwo do you know?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Cartomancy [Day 4]

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:49 pm @MacDougall

ok. i dunno how i get u to townread me. im just town man. i tried my best. ive been chill like non-neurotic. been growing up and stuff. like.

i talk shit to my scumreads for fun. it just makes me laugh. like.

idk whats a good towncare on myself. u said it urself i dont fit in with a lot of ppl to be on a team. ive been trying to just fight with my scumreads. like thats my gameplay. fuck me man i dunno. pls read my soul or something. what do u want me to do to get u to see im town lol. i just am. i want us to win

ok so for creature @MacDougall LISTEN TO ME MAC. PLEASE LISTEN TO ME.
Creature wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:02 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:56 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:16 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:28 am mac is still lock town for me but spf and bereft surviving over rondo raises eyebrows

if theyre town, mafia was afraid of the doctor card, not the silly tinfoil stuff

(and keep mac alive coz of the tinfoils on him) is my read
This is a reasonable explanation for the current gamestate.

The more I think, the more I worry about SPF in particular.
I think u should reevaluate ur townread on DENNIS too when looking at the deep wolves. Even though he isnt influencing much he is a deep wolf if he is one. Roxy had a scumread there and im following that

@Creature pinging u since u expressed skepticism at the Rockstar towncore
Do you still think I am w/w with sig and Porscha?
this is the post that got me to townread him. listen - me and creature have been flinging shit at each other up until that point. i was respecting the consensus SR on him, was respecting alison's legacy SR on him, independetnly i thought he's w/w with roxy and w/w with sig. on day 1 he called me stupid for believing in those w/w reads

then come this day and he starts with a vote on me. ok cool. in my mind he's outed mafia. i dont care

but then this post of mine is like extending the olive branch. im like - "im going to be generous. why not"

and look at his response. look at his emotion. it just shows the emotion of "im tired of being perceived as w/w for no reason. im tired of this town. is there even a point in me trying?"

he later made posts kept saying that he's just demoralized. he's had enough. his WIM got killed. it happens man, it happened to u too.

look:
Creature wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:03 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:02 am
Creature wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:59 am I have no idea what's going on. I think I've just lost all motivation I had today.

Who do you think we can trust here?
Tutuu
Ok let's see

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
he just did it randomly. like honesly i was joking. i had no expectation that he'd actually do it. i was so surprised. as he said later - he has nothing to lose. he's in the poe, he thinks the rockstar towncore is rotten. literally nothing to lose.

look:
Creature wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:18 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:17 am CREATURE is TOWN who needs a MORALE BOOST

Please be empathic and give him some space to breathe, dont suffocate him, let his interest in the game come back

He is an asset and we need him. Give him a hand
Where did you see that?
he bolded my "He is an asset and we need him" line. its like he self-deprecated. he's just gloomy and sad man, like u were. happens to town

and then if u read his iso we sorta became friends. im in the POE, everyone spits on me. he's in the poe, everyone spits on him. we're powerless. and yet we found each other as town. he said veto my wagon. i said veto his wagon. i gave him a morale boost and he returned. its just so romantic man so wholesome, emotional. its jsut pure. its just real. town and town.

idk how to explain this man, mac, i just WHOLE HEARTEDLY BELIEVE taht creature is town.

i can be wrong and lol me, sorry for being wrong and dumb liek im average at best at mafia. but I REALLY JUST whole heartedly believe creature is town.

and if u believe me that im town, and creature is town, please see:

how much that shitter jack has been wolfsiding

how much spf has been wolfsiding

how much dennis has been wolfsiding

how much falcon has been wolfising

u already know how much sig has been wolfisding

i just despearately need allies, like, people to listen to me and get ppl to vote with me. coz like nobody cares atm, creature does but he might die. so im trying to reach out to u like im just despearate to scrabmle together a win thats it mac. pls
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lucy wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:37 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:28 am real you'd have been modkilled
hwo do you know?
I really want to stop talking mech with you and start talking reads tbh. You need to just look at posts and agenda and stop trying to mech solve.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

im just going to post another reminder that if lucy's mechanical information is taken at 100% face value, it is not confirmed that me and mac are W/W

if tutuu was a villager, she would not acting so rudely and smugly and aggressively toward me and mac when it would not even be confirmed that we are both mafia from her perspective. she would care about solving between us, or making sure that we fit as a team, instead of doing ....this

i know ive said this before but i want it to be acknowledged because the way she is playing today is driving me insane and is not how town tutuu plays games...in general
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:36 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:34 am Okay Lucy I'm using my one time pass here. I only get one of these trust claims ever. We've discussed this. You know what I'm talking about. I'm breaking the glass.
i thought u already did after u faked an emotional breakdown due to getting scumread by rondo and seanzie
Pretty low blow tbh.

Return to “Previous Rackets”