Classical Music Mafia

Post your incomplete mafia game submissions here, regardless of game type. You may not even be sure which type you'll go with yet.

Moderator: Community Team

thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 2

Classical Music Mafia

Post by thellama73 »

Hey Folks. I haven't finished working out all the details of this, nor have I ever hosted before, but I had this idea and I wanted to see if there was any interest in it. Here are the roles I've come up with

German - Civvie

Johann Sebastian Bach - Chooses a key each night. If it’s within a semitone of Shostakovich, the player with the lower note cannot vote the following day. If they choose the same key, neither can vote.

George Frideric Handel - Searches for a French composer each night and role blocks them

Ludwig Van Beethoven - ba ba ba BUM! Chooses four players. Three will feel a slight tap, the fourth will be role blocked.

Franz Joseph Haydn - If he is targeted with a night action, the player who targeted him misses their next night action.

Johannes Brahms - Searches for Program Composers (Saint-Saens, Berlioz, Mussorgsky, Prokofiev) and role blocks them

Anton Bruckner - Has BTSC with Wagner

Richard Wagner - Has BTSC with Bruckner

Felix Mendelssohn - Sends a midsummer night’s dream to a player, redirecting their night action to another player of his choice.

Franz Schubert - Unfinished Business. If he is lynched, he is resurrected the next day (limit once)

Gustav Holst - Selects a planet each night Mars: reveal whether target player is Russian; Venus: Role block target player; Mercury: Send one PM to any player, who may send one reply; Jupiter: block a player from being lynched; Saturn: Target player cannot vote; Uranus: 50% chance of discovering magic item; Neptune: Reveal whether target player is French. May only use each power once until they are all used.

Gustav Mahler - Each night adds another person to his orchestra. If the orchestra ever has an even number of good guys/bad guys, it breaks apart and starts again. All players in the orchestra have BTSC, but only with each other, not Mahler.

Italians - Civvie

Gioachino Rossini - Shoot an apple off a player’s head. Heads, the player is wounded and can take no action. Tails, Rossini’s lynch votes are halved.

Giuseppe Verdi - Has BTSC with Puccini

Giacomo Puccini - Has BTSC with Verdi

Nicolo Paganini - Each night he can choose to show off his virtuosity to role block a player. If Rachmaninoff also does so, he receives double lynch votes.

Antonio Vivaldi - Chooses a season each night. Spring: Resurrect a player from the dead. Summer: Block a player from being lynched. Fall: Role block a player. Winter: One additional player dies at night. All four seasons must be used before any can be used a second time.

French - Indie

Claude Debussy - *Secret*

Erik Satie - Each night takes on the night power of a random player.

Hector Berlioz - At night, curses one player with the Witches’ Sabbath. Berlioz controls that player’s vote the next day.

Jacques Offenbach - Sends Orpheus down into the underworld with a chance to find a dead player. If he does, he learns the player’s role.

Camille Saint-Saens - Each day can choose to go to the Carnival of the Animals. *Secret*

Russian - Baddie

Modest Mussorgsky - Each night can view a picture at an exhibition, depicting the role of a random player. (hint)

Sergei Rachmaninoff - Each night he can choose to show off his virtuosity to role block a player. If Paganini also does so, he receives double lynch votes.

Igor Stravinsky - Bludgeons a player into inactivity, no vote.

Sergei Prokofiev - Each night chooses Peter or the Wolf. *secret*

Dmitri Shostakovich - Chooses a key each night. If it’s within a semitone of Bach, the player with the lower note cannot vote the following day. If they choose the same key, neither can vote.

Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky - Sleeping Beauty. Put a player to sleep each day. They cannot vote or speak.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Classical Music Mafia

Post by Snow Dog »

looks promising
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Promising? Oh yeah. I'm intrigued.

Logan, if you ever want to co-host a Jethro Tull Mafia, let me know. The Baker Street Muse would make a good independent role, wouldn't you think? ;)
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 2

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:Promising? Oh yeah. I'm intrigued.

Logan, if you ever want to co-host a Jethro Tull Mafia, let me know. The Baker Street Muse would make a good independent role, wouldn't you think? ;)
JT being my favorite band, I am definitely up for that. There are lots of interesting Characters in the lyrics of Mr. Anderson.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I woud be interested in this one. :)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage