Total votes: 3
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 60
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [END]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

- This is a light game dedicated to the study of the human mind.
- Daily essays may not exceed 100 posts. This requirement is rigid and will not be lifted as the due date approaches.

Office hours
I will be available at all times throughout the duration of the course to receive private questions pertaining to the course. I will usually respond in less than 24 hours. If your question pertains to everyone or to the game in general, I will provide a public answer. Please do not discuss your interactions with the instructor during class.

Academic integrity
By registering for this course you agree to engage in no plagiarism, cheating, or angleshooting. Any students in violation will be referred to the appropriate university judiciary.

Actual setup information:

13 civilians versus 4 mafia

1x jailkeeper
1x vigilante (Nights 1+3 only)
1x 2-shot tracker
10x vanilla

1x 2-shot role cop
1x 2-shot role blocker
2x vanilla

Night phase prizes

During each night phase the game thread will be locked. I will post a brief lecture, featuring a short video and/or a text-based presentation (whatever time permits) pertaining to a given unit of the course. I will then post a pop quiz featuring four questions pertaining to the unit. Answer the questions by sending me a personal message either here or on Discord. You must answer at least three correctly to earn a prize. The prize will be selected at random from the following set (click the spoiler):

Spoiler: show
- 10, 20, 30, 40, or 50 extra posts in following day phase*
- One extra half vote for the following day phase**
- 1 free game-relevant night phase post (may be posted through the instructor if time zones et al demand it).
- 1-shot voyeur (learn what ability target player was targeted with if any).**
- 1 free game-relevant post when you're dead, no later than the day phase following your death
- 1 night phase of behind the scenes chat with target of choice**

Note that night phase abilities earned through prizes can be role blocked or jailed to prevent their activation.

*Players earning extra posts will necessarily be revealed as winning that prize publicly by way of the post count trackers below. I will not explicitly reveal prize winners otherwise.

**No more than one player may win this ability during any one night phase. The first to win it will be the only to win it that night, if anyone.

Jay's posts
dunya's posts

Student enrollment:

496 Dyslexicon - post history - vanilla town - Survived
576 staypositivefriend - post history - vanilla town - Survived

The number on the left indicates a player's post cap for the current active day phase.

Dropped the class:

Gavial - post history - vanilla town - Eliminated on Day 1
Hally - post history - town 2-shot vigilante - Killed on Night 1
KZA - post history - mafia 2-shot role cop - Killed on Night 1
Alison - post history - vanilla town - Eliminated on Day 2
Vulgard - post history - mafia 2-shot role blocker - Eliminated on Day 3
sunbae - post history - town jailkeeper - Killed on Night 3
dyachei - post history - vanilla mafioso - Eliminated on Day 4
Amy - post history - town 2-shot tracker - Killed on Night 4
Tangrowth - post history / Chloe - post history / Syn - post history - vanilla town - Eliminated on Day 5
Marluxion - post history - vanilla town - Killed on Night 5
Arete - post history - vanilla town - Eliminated on Day 6
bronana - post history - vanilla town - Killed on Night 6
outed wolf - post history - vanilla town - Eliminated on Day 7
nutella - post history - vanilla town - Killed on Night 7
c4e5g3d5 - post history - vanilla mafioso - Eliminated on Day 8

Polls:

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [pre-game]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Contacting the host

You may send me a personal message on-site by clicking or tapping my username and then clicking "send private message". Alternatively you may contact me on Discord at JaggedJimmyJay#5544.

Moderator on Duty aka Facilitator

@dunya has been gracious enough to volunteer to serve as the Moderator on Duty for this game. If at any point during the game you feel frustrated enough that you want to say things that you don't necessarily want to say in the thread, she is available for you to vent. Simply send her a personal message or get her on Discord at dunia#3479 and she will be happy to listen. If you are upset with the host, she is again the ideal person to speak with. She will not divulge your concerns to me unless you specifically request it. The only kinds of things she would report to me would relate to my role on the site staff rather than as the game host if there is a serious problem arising for some reason. I don't anticipate this.

Game cycle details

- Day phases last 48 hours and night phases last 24 hours. Night phases are closed and the thread is locked.
- Phases end/begin at 6:00 PM EDT. It is possible I might have to wiggle this a little bit if life demands it of me. I will make my best effort to remain consistent.
- We will not have a Day 0 nor a Night 0. The game begins immediately with Day 1.

Game rules and guidelines

Voting and Claiming Rules

1.) Claim whatever you want if anything.
2.) Votes in the poll are official, and I will only consider the poll votes when I resolve a day phase. It is still obligatory to call votes in the game thread, as the poll does not track voting order. Call your votes to make it possible to discern timing and order. This is not optional. Please call votes with the [ vote ][ /vote ] tags (no spaces).
3.) Votes are changeable with no limitations.
4.) Voting is not obligatory. There is no requirement to vote in any phase whatsoever. There are participation standards though, which I'll cover separately.
5.) The player who has received the most votes at the deadline shall be chopped. There is no majority or hammer vote until the game reaches a final X phase (e.g. Limlo).
6.) In the event of a tied vote, the chopped player shall be decided among the tied names at random.
7.) A "no chop" option will be included each day phase. This option must lead the tally with no ties to be enacted at any time.
8.) All vote manipulation of any kind will be deactivated and worthless during a final X phase.

Participation Standard

There is no rigid standard for participation; this will be at the host's discretion. All players are expected to make a sincere effort to contribute to the game thread consistently enough that their content can be fairly judged. Non-participation has an adverse effect upon the balance of the game. If I decide a player is not participating enough to facilitate this balance, that player will be replaced. If a replacement cannot be found, there might be a modkill. With this in mind I reiterate: it's very important that everyone try to participate. At least a few posts per day/night cycle are a bare minimum.

Other:

1.) Respect all guidelines and rules found in The Syndicate's announcements section. Above all else, treat your fellow players with respect -- this is just a game.
2.) BTSC (behind the scenes chatter) is only permitted in host-designated locations.
3.) No editing or deleting of posts in the game thread.
4.) Just don't make posts when you're dead unless you have been given express permission by the host.
5.) Non-players may not post in the game thread.
6.) Living players wishing to discuss something off-topic may choose to do so in {Off-Topic} Green. There's an "OT" button for this in the post editor. This is not required.
7.) This is the Host Color. I don't actually care if you use it, just don't impersonate me.
8.) If you ever have any questions about the rules, roles, or setup, please ask me privately.

Angleshooting and loopholes

Don't.

We all know what the spirit of Mafia is about. So don't. If you ever think something might be cutting it close, just ask me before doing it/saying it. Thanks gang.

Sample town role cards

Vanilla Town
You are aligned with the town. You have no special abilities. Win the game by eliminating the mafia.

Town Jailkeeper
You are aligned with the town. You are the jailkeeper. During each night phase you may select a player. That player will be protected from kills of all types and also role blocked from performing actions that night. Win the game by eliminating the mafia.

Town Vigilante (2-shot, Nights 1 and 3 only)
You are aligned with the town. You are the vigilante. During Night 1 and Night 3 (and only those nights) you may select a player. That player will be killed. Win the game by eliminating the mafia.

Town 2-shot Tracker
You are aligned with the town. You are the 2-shot tracker. Twice during the game during any separate night phases you may select a player. You will be told who that player targeted with an action that night if anyone. Win the game by eliminating the mafia.

Mechanics details

- Kills of all forms resolve simultaneously.
- If there is a direct conflict between jailkeeper and role blocker, jailkeeper takes priority.
- Role blocked/jailed players are not counted as having targeted anyone. A tracker who targets a role blocked player who attempted to perform an action will receive a result indicating that their target targeted nobody.
- The jailkeeper may not target the same player on consecutive night phases. Nor can the role blocker.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [Syllabus Day]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Alison
@Amy
@Arete
@bronana
@c4e5g3d5
@dyachei
@Dyslexicon
@Gavial
@Hally
@Marluxion
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@nutella
@outed wolf
@staypositivefriend
@sunbae
@Tangrowth
@Vulgard

All role cards have been distributed. Members of the mafia team may use their behind-the-scenes-communication space beginning immediately. The game will begin at 6:00 PM EDT tomorrow (Monday). Please take this opportunity to review the rules, guidelines, and details of the game. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know privately. Thanks everyone. I'm looking forward to getting started with class.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If anyone outside the game would like to join the spectator chat, please let me know.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@KZA is stepping in for Nanook. Please do not discuss replacements.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Alison
@Amy
@Arete
@bronana
@c4e5g3d5
@dyachei
@Dyslexicon
@Gavial
@KZA
@Hally
@Marluxion
@nutella
@outed wolf
@staypositivefriend
@sunbae
@Tangrowth
@Vulgard

Day 1 is underway. You may begin posting.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 600
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 1]

Post by nutella »

Insert witty copypasta here
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 287

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Progression cases are bad.
Arete
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: They/them/theirs/themself

Post by Arete »

Begin the game with a copypasta, vote sleep/vote someone you know because of an inside joke, try to get the thread to vote a meme wagon, throw out a couple of meta based reads on someone you know, get into a small argument about minutiae before backing off, another meme vote, develop a read you feel strongly attached to and spend the rest of the day going with the consensus except for that one read you feel strongly about which you defend to the death.

Every FoLer, every game. It's why I can never tell them apart.

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 99
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Hello friends, happy to be here!

c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Did I just pause posting for exactly two minutes and fifty five seconds
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Be aware that I added two small notes to the rules/guidelines/etc after the initial player tags:

- The jailkeeper may not target the same player on consecutive night phases. Nor can the role blocker.

- Note that night phase abilities earned through prizes can be role blocked or jailed to prevent their activation.

Please don't interact with host posts.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Amy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 291

Post by Amy »

watched the entire syllabus, 11/10 would learn cognitive psych again
hope you're having a good day
sunbae
The Mark
Posts in topic: 278

Post by sunbae »

Hello

Im not really able to be around right now but I wanted bronana to laugh at my avatar. I'll be around later to actually play.

Goodbye
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

how the fuck do you play mafia btw

i haven't had the mental wherewithal to give a shit about a game since rocks

and might still not
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

sunbae wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:04 pm Hello

Im not really able to be around right now but I wanted bronana to laugh at my avatar. I'll be around later to actually play.

Goodbye
[VOTE: sunbae] aubergine
sunbae
The Mark
Posts in topic: 278

Post by sunbae »

Amy wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:05 pm how the fuck do you play mafia btw

and might still not
Amy wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:05 pm

Goodbye
[VOTE: sunbae] aubergine

answer: not like that :partyparrot:
bronana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 488

Post by bronana »

Hi! People call me bronana, zack, zapp, nl, gh, or stork. I'm texan and/or australian, somewhere between 18-65 years old, I've taken a few psychology classes in my life, and I cannot play the saxophone. I watched all of Jay's video which means I'm lickety lackety clackety battlestar galacticy town (I believe it's pronounced grenich, btw - england has some cities with interesting pronunciations).

I don't believe I've played with Arete, c4e5g3d5 (lolenglish), Dyslexicon, or Vulgard before, so I look forward to meeting you! :grin:

I helped convince Jay pre-game to buff the wolf team and then I randed village lets goooooo
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

bronana wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:08 pm I'm texan and/or australian
that's my schtick get your own
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

Goodbye
LOL your avatar you soab
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Once again,
I roll Town
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

Amy wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:09 pm
bronana wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:08 pm I'm texan and/or australian
that's my schtick get your own
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

bronana wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:08 pm Hi! People call me bronana, zack, zapp, nl, gh, or stork. I'm texan and/or australian, somewhere between 18-65 years old, I've taken a few psychology classes in my life, and I cannot play the saxophone. I watched all of Jay's video which means I'm lickety lackety clackety battlestar galacticy town (I believe it's pronounced grenich, btw - england has some cities with interesting pronunciations).

I don't believe I've played with Arete, c4e5g3d5 (lolenglish), Dyslexicon, or Vulgard before, so I look forward to meeting you! :grin:

I helped convince Jay pre-game to buff the wolf team and then I randed village lets goooooo
Hi! I'm pretty sure we have actually played together, we were in Hydra Game 3 on MU last year (you were with Logic and I was with katze).

I thought about not mentioning that game because I'm pretty sure me and kat made every single villager in that game hate us but it might in theory be relevant?
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

[VOTE: sleep] aubergine

i fell asleep in class
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I just got a raise ama
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

nutella wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:35 pm I just got a raise ama
yoo congrats!
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

hi im gay
staypositivefriend
Hitman

and might still not
[VOTE: Amy] aubergine
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I'm apparently very good at analyzing data patterns, strong intuition and providing actionable insights

So anyway hally is a wolf
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 8

Post by dunya »

! Message from: dunya
good afternoon, students! this is your guidance counsellor checking in with you. i've been assigned PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology which means you're all under my watch! hype class is hype! please make sure to check in with me if you are feeling the stress of this class, your classmates or instructor at any given time! i am here to listen to you vent, complain, talk about your day, exchange recipes, gossip about your crush--it's all good. i may also reach out to you privately to say hello and check in with you, so don't be alarmed to see me lurking around your private messages or dms--it's just what the university pays me to do... don't hesitate to contact me here or through discord (dunia#3749) at any time! good luck, have fun, and study hard!!!
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

nutella wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:39 pm I'm apparently very good at analyzing data patterns, strong intuition and providing actionable insights

it’s all true

Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

Hally wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:43 pm
nutella wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:39 pm I'm apparently very good at analyzing data patterns, strong intuition and providing actionable insights

it’s all true

[VOTE: Hally] aubergine
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

[VOTE: hally] aubergine

c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

I understand exactly one of these naked votes
Arete v
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:38 pm

and might still not
[VOTE: Amy] aubergine
ohh so that's how you do it
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

Arete wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:11 pm
bronana wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:08 pm Hi! People call me bronana, zack, zapp, nl, gh, or stork. I'm texan and/or australian, somewhere between 18-65 years old, I've taken a few psychology classes in my life, and I cannot play the saxophone. I watched all of Jay's video which means I'm lickety lackety clackety battlestar galacticy town (I believe it's pronounced grenich, btw - england has some cities with interesting pronunciations).

Hi! I'm pretty sure we have actually played together, we were in Hydra Game 3 on MU last year (you were with Logic and I was with katze).

I thought about not mentioning that game because I'm pretty sure me and kat made every single villager in that game hate us but it might in theory be relevant?
:ponder:

I've never hydra'd with Logic. You must be thinking of Visorslash - a common mistake.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

100 with no lift is gonna be hard

I might have to *gasp* gather multiple thoughts into a single post

unthinkable

Arete you already mixed up zack and nl gg

Sunbae's entrance meh, others basically ok

Don't like c4's reaction to the votes

[VOTE: c4] aubergine
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

bronana wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:54 pm

I've never hydra'd with Logic. You must be thinking of Visorslash - a common mistake.
...are there two people called NL? because that's what I was going off of
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

nutella wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:55 pm 100 with no lift is gonna be hard

unthinkable

am i not a wolf anymore? and what’s bad about C4’s reaction?
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Hally wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:57 pm

unthinkable

Wait I thought we were doing that thing where we never talk about reasons for things
Why break the pattern here specifically
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

unthinkable

tryhard wolf, poe'd day 5

Arete wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:56 pm
bronana wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:54 pm

...are there two people called NL? because that's what I was going off of
I'm Zack / zapp / bronana from the syndicate. "nl, gh or stork" was a meme, those are three different people all distinct from myself :ninja:

Hally wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:57 pm

unthinkable

slightly awkward questions, -3 town points :keys:
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

is now a good time to say that zack's opening post rubbed me the wrong way

probably just not used to him breaking kayfabe, but
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Amy wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 7:06 pm is now a good time to say that zack's opening post rubbed me the wrong way

in what way did it bother you?
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

[VOTE: staypositivefriend] aubergine
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 7:07 pm
Amy wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 7:06 pm is now a good time to say that zack's opening post rubbed me the wrong way

in what way did it bother you?
it was very, like

how do i put this

"forced" doesn't really capture the nuance of the feeling, but it's in the ballpark

it was very "hello everyone let's play mafia :)" in a way that felt really out of place
outed wolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 642

Post by outed wolf »

Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

and like i recognize that this is the syndicate and not MU and so there's somewhat of an element of this being an unfamiliar environment with some unfamiliar players

but let's be real this is at least 75% an MU game

thoughts i should have had 5 minutes ago so i could conserve a post
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

i

take 2
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

you got zacked lol

we've played together a few times, practice champs game, hydra game 3, hydra mash, prob some other game

Return to “Previous Rackets”