S~V~S
13%
Seanzie
13%
No elimination
No votes
No vote
No votes
Mindless destruction of historical sites (spec)
38%

Total votes: 8
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 283
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Re: The Late Bronze Age Collapse [Day 2]

Post by Guillotine »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:34 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:30 pm I think I'm correct that the team is S~V~S and Guillotine.
No. Sorry. Michelle was annoyed that I called her aggro, and refused to really engage with my questions regarding exactly WHY she suspected me. She acted like she was humoring me, and not really interested in considering that I might be town. I am looking forward to asking her post game why she was so sure I was bad, actually. But being town doesn't mean one is infallible or even correct, and Michelle was not correct. I was horribly wrong in a recent game, it happens to all of us. And last yeet, votes were falling off me, when I said I'd prefer not to yeet the guy claiming a town role, and he called me a LAMIST, voted me, pushed others to, and stayed there even after I went to 4 votes, and seemed surprised I didn't die. I firmly believe nothing clears anyone ever, and people clear others too easily, but thread activity and voting analysis can point in the right direction.

I kinda lost track of mafia this weekend, but it looks like the thread is not so bad of a catch up, I should be able to be caught up and make an informed vote.
SVS is town
Spoiler: show
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:53 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:16 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:20 pm As things stand, I don't believe a word that comes from Guillotine.

A "parity cop" was something I'd never heard of. Fine.

JJJ has never said that phrase on this site. Fine.

It's been mentioned four times in over a decade. Four. Fine.

A "limited use parity cop" is hilarious though. A parity cop is ALREADY by it's nature limited.

I hesitated Day 1 on Guillotine because my own role was limited. To me that spoke of a level of honesty that gave me pause.

Instead, I think Guillotine or Guillotine's partner has a limited role that provided Guillotine with knowledge that limited roles were in play.

[VOTE: Guillotine] aubergine
o you dont scum read me, you just think parity cop can't exist, not a real scum read, if we lose, we lose because you meta games the host not because you scum read me. Get wrecked.
If I lose, it's for far greater reasons than that.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Epignosis »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:36 am Ok I retract my claim, I'm not a parity cop, I'm actually vanilla

I claimed parity cop to try to bait the night kill, it didn't work and here we are.

I thought about doing some more FPS but it'd be game throwing.

Do I give a fuck if I must be policied yeeted for it? No I don't. From my point of view saving myself as town by any means necessary is a pro town move.
This makes no sense. You were on the cusp of being lynched. That's what prompted you to claim.

Even after your claim, you still had three votes.

Then today, you said you weren't going to provide any details about your role.

Then you claim to have targeted Seanzie.

Now you say you actually want to live.

:shrug:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:05 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:36 am Ok I retract my claim, I'm not a parity cop, I'm actually vanilla

I claimed parity cop to try to bait the night kill, it didn't work and here we are.

Do I give a fuck if I must be policied yeeted for it? No I don't. From my point of view saving myself as town by any means necessary is a pro town move.
This makes no sense. You were on the cusp of being lynched. That's what prompted you to claim.

I said i intended to fos more but i got cold feet. I did the correct play and retracted if you cant understand that, that is not my problem, it is yours, again, zero regrets
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:11 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:05 pm

I said i intended to fps more but i got cold feet. I did the correct play and retracted if you cant understand that, that is not my problem, it is yours, again, zero regrets
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

The madia team is one in seanzie/epignosis, this is a difference check.

The other one is in LP and Master Radishes.

Why LP? Because they have a vote manipulation role and this is how i know i have been uncharitably and hypocritically pushed since day one, because Seanzie allegedly suspected me for being a PR in a 10 player set up and LP is now that extra PR, where is the sus on that slot? Hmmmmmmm? Where is the sus from Seanzie on Epignosis? Hmmmmmmm?

Exactly.

Master Radishes could be scum who tmied that LP and SVS were all town.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:16 pm
Seanzie was zero posting, it would have been really easy to get him mislynched if he was town here, same for Falcon.o
I think you overestimate your influence on the thread.
Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:16 pm 2) If the thread is dead, as scum i want it to remain dead, I don't go out the way to post annoying stuff to bait for reactions, it actually has been me, the reason this thread is not more dead than it is.
Your second post:
Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:18 am Thread remains dead

Boring

Bye
Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:16 pm 3) I claimed a PR that in my opinion didn't risk a real town counter claim, if I was scum at the verge of getting eliminated, I claim doctor or alignment cop and bait that claim out to increase our chances of winning this game.
You're saying this after multiple people have claimed something. There may be no doctor or alignment cop.
Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:16 pm 4) I claimed saving myself that otherwise would have resulted in a town elimination and then scum would have used my legacy to mislynch Wilgy, LinearPoint and SvS if they are all town.
Now you claimed to save yourself?

Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:16 pm
5) I retracted my claim 12 hours before EoD, if i was a gamethrower, I hold my claim til the end and actually FPS my way out to lynch one of the PRs, I did the responsible thing to retract it and produce a difference check before lylo.
But now you're claiming a different motive. Either you claimed to draw the Night kill or you claimed to save yourself.
Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:16 pmSo, I have zero regrets of how i played

What does it tell me not getting killed at night.

1) That one, if they believed my claim they knew I was not dangerous until night 2.
2) That killing the people that pushed me would make me look bad so most likely I could get yeeted.

I could be wrong about Seanzie and he may be a town pr, if this is true then it means:

1) That scum noticed that Seanzie held his vote because from his point of view there can't be two town prs in a set up of 10 people which is the equivalent of a counter claim without actually counter claiming.
2) They believed Seanzie would kill me, doing the job for them, so they killed Michelle instead to frame me.
Nobody killed Michelle to frame you.

Michelle was killed because Michelle is dangerous. Let's get that right.
Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:16 pmIn this case i would look into who also claimed having read into Seanzie's behavior on day 1 to act accordingly, there could be a scum.

---------------------

And the most important thing of all

if i was scum here, I kill Seanzie after deducing he is a PR counterclaiming me instead of Michelle who was willing to work with me, specially because as scum, I would have every reason to believe he'd do something with whatever PR he had against me.

I drop the mic
You might want to pick it back up and start telling us your final thoughts.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

No, i sad everything i have to say.

Im gonna continue lolcatting for the sake of just trolling you.

Why?

Because i can =)
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Although these lolcats are very light hearted, i hope you read them, they are fun
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Claiming to save myself close to lylo is prontown
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Wolves are mad they are config outed
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:21 pm No, i sad everything i have to say.

Im gonna continue lolcatting for the sake of just trolling you.

Why?

Because i can =)
Knock yourself out. I'm going to go watch reality television, which I'm sure will be equally delightful.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

The Farting Contest

Once upon a time, there was this really cool dude named Guillo in a small town called Meadowville. Now, Guillo was known for being a bit of a troublemaker, but in a good way. He always had these crazy ideas that made people laugh and have a good time.

One sunny day, Guillo came up with the wackiest idea ever—a farting contest! Yep, you heard it right. He thought it would be hilarious to have a contest where people could show off their farting skills. But hold on, it wasn't about the stinky part, it was all about the funny sounds they could make!

News about the contest spread like wildfire. Everyone in Meadowville got super curious and excited about this weird idea. People started practicing their farts in secret, trying to come up with the funniest and most impressive sounds.

When the big day finally arrived, the meadow outside of town was packed with folks carrying all sorts of stuff. Some had bottles, others had kazoos, and some even brought whoopee cushions. It was a total riot!

Guillo took center stage, wearing this ridiculously big hat and holding a microphone. With a big ol' grin on his face, he introduced the first contestant—SVS, this sweet old lady with a twinkle in her eye. Turns out, she had been practicing her farts in secret while her grandkids were cracking up.

SVS stepped up to the mic, took a deep breath, and let out a tiny, squeaky toot. It was so hilarious that people were rolling on the floor laughing! Everyone clapped and cheered, amazed that this sweet old lady had such a hidden talent.

One after another, people took turns showing off their farting skills. There was this kid named Falcon who could make his farts sound like music—people couldn't help but tap their feet to his toots! Then there was Epignosis, who made her farts sound like a jazzy saxophone solo. It was out of this world!

As the contest went on, the laughter got louder and the farts got crazier. People were crying from laughing so hard, not from the smell, mind you. It was just pure joy and silliness filling the air.

And then it was Guillo's turn. He strutted up to the mic, gave everyone a mischievous look, took a deep breath, and let out this epic, long, and melodic fart. The crowd went wild, clapping and cheering like crazy.

In the end, even though it was a contest, everyone was a winner. Meadowville found a new way to have fun and bring laughter into their lives, all thanks to Guillo's wacky idea. The farting contest became an annual tradition, spreading happiness throughout the town.

So, in that little town of Meadowville, people learned to embrace the silliness that life had to offer. They discovered that laughter truly was the best medicine, even if it came in the form of a perfectly timed toot.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

A poem of justice

Once upon a time in Melodyville so fine,
Lived a carefree guy, Guillo by name, full of sunshine.
He danced to the beat, hummed tunes without a care,
Bringing joy to all, with melodies in the air.

But trouble brewed when a diamond necklace went astray,
The town's museum left in disarray.
Sherlock Melodies arrived, a detective so sly,
Turning innocent melodies into a web of lies.

Suspicions fell on Guillo, the townsfolk accused,
Whispers of guilt, his name they abused.
Yet Guillo sang his truth, with all his might,
"I'm innocent," he cried, "I won't go down without a fight!"

The trial began, tension filled the courtroom's space,
The jury listened to the prosecution's case.
Songs of guilt and framing filled the air,
But Guillo's defense fought back, refusing to despair.

Songs like "Innocent Man" echoed through the crowd,
Urging the jury to see the truth, clear and loud.
But alas, the verdict came, a dissonant chord,
Guillo was found guilty, his spirit deeply gored.

Just when hope seemed lost, a young girl appeared,
Michelle, a prodigy with a talent revered.
She observed the trial, seeing through the lies,
And with her musical genius, she'd expose the spies.

Michelle composed a melody, a tale so true,
Unveiling the real culprit, a thief named Maestro, who
Confessed to the crime, his guilt overwhelming,
The courtroom in awe, as his sorrowful tune was telling.

The judge overturned the unjust conviction,
Guillo's name cleared, a joyful benediction.
Melodyville rejoiced, united once more,
In a grand concert, they celebrated the score.

Guillo took the stage, singing songs of triumph and glee,
The town danced and sang, their hearts full and free.
In harmonious chorus, their voices did blend,
Grateful for music, the power to mend.

And so, in Melodyville's heart, the lesson was learned,
Never judge a person, for the truth may be turned.
Music prevailed, justice found in its rhyme,
A reminder to all, the power of melody sublime.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

*looks at thread*

*nods*

*leaves*
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:10 pm *looks at thread*

*nods*

*leaves*
Boring
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:58 pm SVS, this sweet old lady with a twinkle in her eye. Turns out, she had been practicing her farts in secret while her grandkids were cracking up.
You're in trouble for sure.

I mean damn.

You had to go there?

Ain't nothing sweet about S~V~S.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 18
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I managed to get into my office, and I have updated the Night 1 flavor. Check more Late Bronze Age Collapse stuff here if you so desire.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:41 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:58 pm SVS, this sweet old lady with a twinkle in her eye. Turns out, she had been practicing her farts in secret while her grandkids were cracking up.
You're in trouble for sure.

I mean damn.

You had to go there?

Ain't nothing sweet about S~V~S.
Who says that SVS is this game's SVS? It is clearly in Meadoville Universe :D
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

3 hours to die, can't wait to go scum chat to spoil myself
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

I meant dead chat
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Obviously
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

[VOTE: Master Radishes] aubergine
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

[VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

[VOTE: LinearPoint] aubergine
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:19 pm

Dangerous to whom?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:01 pm

Dangerous to whom?
Mafia.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm off work in an hour (and probably off now truth be told since there isn't anything to do).

There's two hours after that.

It would behoove us to discuss Day 3 before Night 2 is upon us.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: The Late Bronze Age Collapse [Day 1]

Post by Epignosis »

Master Radishes hasn't voted (and I believe said that wouldn't happen).
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:15 pm [VOTE: SVS] aubergine

This is fine I guess. :shrug: I have no strong opinion but others seem to.
That was the underwhelming Day 1 vote.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: The Late Bronze Age Collapse [Day 1]

Post by Epignosis »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:29 pm Here are a couple very loose, half-formed impressions that probably wouldn't hold up to scrutiny if I actually looked back and read posts again - that is, this is all from my memory, not any backreading.

I've only played with Guillo a couple times, and not recently, but I remember feeling a bit of a difference in his town vs scum meta. I don't want to declare any expertise, as (as mentioned) this was some time ago, and I also think I've only played with him when he was scum, but have observed him when he was town, and that will affect my actual perception and so I may not actually have a good grasp of his meta, if that makes sense. Anyway, that long-winded caveat aside, this, in a vacuum, feels a *bit* more like his town meta on /vibes/. A little less performative, a little more straightfoward tunnelly. But that's a mild impression. And also, his progression on claiming PR is...bleh. Like he telegraphed it way too loudly without actually claiming. It feels a bit too blatant. So I'm not as convinced as others seem to be on his guilt, but I think it's a decent D1 vote.

I have to admit I've not really read SVS' posts very closely. I just finished a game with her and I felt I found her as town pretty clearly by the end of D1. If others aren't feeling that here, then I'm mildly concerned. There's obviously a dichotomy with Guillo at play, as (I think) it was he who made the first real case on SVS. I'd rather vote Guillo of these two, but if the town swung the other way I have no reason to fight it.

Michelle got some suss at an earlier point, and I hold her in high esteem and am wary of ever clearing her too quickly because I do think I'm someone she might easily pocket if she were a wolf. But there was at least one moment (don't ask me what, I can't remember) where I just said to myself 'ahh, Michelle is town' and so I'll stick to that impression for now.

Wilgy I think has gotten attention too, and truthfully I'm a bit thrown by him being so...feisty. I don't know that I've ever, personally, played a game with Wilgy where he tried hard (at least in the first few rounds), though I'm aware he does sometimes. So I feel I can't use any meta-based sense of Wilgy to inform a read, and will keep him null in my head for now. Someone I didn't know, I'd say probably town, but it's just different from the Wilgy I'm familiar with, so /shrug.

I don't know that I have any real sense of anyone else. I'm aware of a few who've had a presence, like Epi and Falcon and LP, but their posts haven't stood out to me and I don't think even a gun to my head will force an opinion out of me at this point.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:05 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:01 pm

Dangerous to whom?
Mafia.
Epi, my friend, did you just slip?

How do you figure that if you are town? you don't know who mafia is therefore you can't possibly know to whom Michelle represents that danger my friend.

Tsk tsk tsk

A slip like this from you, I would have never expected that.

[VOTE: EPIGNOSIS] aubergine
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 66

Post by falcon45ca »

I'm back in the land of wifi, what I miss?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:15 pm I'm back in the land of wifi, what I miss?
Guillotine could have had your head on a pike at the wave of a hand.

What say you?
LinearPoint
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 111

Post by LinearPoint »

I had a long day so only getting caught up EoD, but I'm just willing to let this ride and go from there.

I just don't trust the Parity Cop as Vanilla to bait the Night Kill plan and gives off the opposite intent.

There's a million and one things you could have claimed instead and as Seanzie pointed out it still baits Cop CCs.

Not to mention Parity Cop gets no Night 1 info so Mafia don't even really need to fear the claim to kill immediately.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

And that's ignoring the fact that you continued to claim Parity Cop for a while into day 2, going so far as to suggest at one point Epignosis is a Town lying about being a Power Role to try and get you killed.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

LinearPoint wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:38 pm And that's ignoring the fact that you continued to claim Parity Cop for a while into day 2, going so far as to suggest at one point Epignosis is a Town lying about being a Power Role to try and get you killed.
Who is Guillotine's partner?

Who is evil if Guillotine is not mafia?
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 66

Post by falcon45ca »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:22 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:15 pm I'm back in the land of wifi, what I miss?
Guillotine could have had your head on a pike at the wave of a hand.

What say you?

I am nonplussed
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

LinearPoint wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:38 pm And that's ignoring the fact that you continued to claim Parity Cop for a while into day 2, going so far as to suggest at one point Epignosis is a Town lying about being a Power Role to try and get you killed.
I never implied that wtf?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

But now that im convinced he is scum i should have kept up with the ruse and get him lynched, im such a coward
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

For everything else i already said why i claimed parity cop, claiming other likely standard roles and risk a real counterclaim would have been terrible for town.

Zero regrets, you lynching me is skill issue from your part, not mine. Im very very obvious town if you look pass the FOS that didnt work
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

FPS
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Epignosis is scum whom perspective slip, you get him and we'll have chance, you dont and well i get to tell you i told you so.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:40 pm
Who is Guillotine's partner?

Who is evil if Guillotine is not mafia?
Well it kind of depends on if Guillotine is a Goon or Power Role. I'm of the belief they are a Mafia Rolecop. If this is correct I would expect one of MR, SVS, Falcon, or Epignosis since none of them are confirmed Power Roles and I do not believe 2 Mafia Power Roles. I trust SVS and Epignosis socially to not be Mafia with Guillotine so that leaves either MR or Falcon, both are honestly equally likely in my eyes though I am leaning on MR because Falcon's day 1 felt pretty good.

If Guillotine is a Mafia Goon, that does still throw into question if we actually have 3 Town Power Roles or not. It's really hard to say because Guillotine is just so all over the place right now. I think I trust Epignosis to not be claiming as a way to out their partner. I could see Mafia Vigilante and thus Seanzie. Guillotine suggested this could be the case, but I am not putting it out of the realm of possibilities Guillotine isn't just distancing from Seanzie because they knew they were screwed.

If Guillotine is Town then I think I would agree with Guillotine about Mafia Vigilante. I was sort of suspecting this world for a while since mechanically speaking 1 additional death via a Vigilante just puts the game to 3v2 instead of 4v2 day 2 if Town double outed Townies days 1 and 2. So realistically it's not changing anything and completely viable for Vigilante to be either alignment. Jailkeeper is much in the same boat. The two could realistically be opposite alignments or the same alignment and that's not something that will mechanically be confirmable. My opinion is that Seanzie has felt socially more townie than Epignosis and Epignosis could have just have gotten a good read that the Parity Cop claim was complete BS with a Mafia Jailkeeper in play and outed to try and gain some good karma for pushing the lying Parity Cop. There is a world where all 3 Power Roles are town, but I am having trouble thinking of what Mafia Power Role could even be in play to balance that out, even if others assume I am lying and a Mafia Double Voter that is in no way nearly strong enough to counter Town Jailkeeper + Town Vigilante. So I'm leaning on the 3 Power Role claims just being the actual 3 Power Roles and we have nothing else in play. I'd have to think further from there about if the Jailkeeper or Vigilante is Mafia and who their partner would be. It would still come down to 1 of Epignosis/Seanzie and then 1 of MR/SVS/Falcon. Right now I'd suspect Seanize/MR.
ImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

I FPSed because you were confbiased into lynching me day 1, you scum read my playstyle, you scum read be scum hunting, you scum read me pushing people for answers, you scum read me complaining about a boring dead game.
So knowing that im town i fake claimed to save myself and bait the kill, if you had given me a fair chance i wouldn't have had to fake claim.

It is your collectible fault not mine, i did what i had to do to prevent lynching me who knew is town.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

I think I need to sleep though. I'm not really feeling like I am effectively communicating my thoughts. I actually have too many and I really do just need to see Guillotine flip before really being able to clearly think through who is most likely to be their partner or who of Epignosis and Seanzie would be the Mafia Power Role if Guillotine is Town.
ImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Epignosis is
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Im as sure of this as i have been about every wolf who has perspective slipped the samevway whom i hanged myself countless of times before.

Epignosis is mafia
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

What the devil is FPS? I am old.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:02 pm What the devil is FPS? I am old.
Fancy Play Syndrome
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes

Return to “Previous Heists”