Felt Mafia 3 [EndGame]

Moderator: Community Team

What should the next Felt Mafia game be about?

Return to Felt Origins
22%
Glass v. Plastic
11%
Felt 4: The Quilting Bee
67%
Other (please place in comments)
No votes

Total votes: 9
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: Felt Mafia 3 [Night 2]

Post by robyn »

This post contains a story that some were bothered by due to being creepy, so it has been spoilered. Feel free to scroll past if you don’t want to read it, it is not game related.
Spoiler: show
Marmot was a solitary creature, preferring to spend his days alone in the vast wilderness. He had always been a bit of an outcast, and he relished in the freedom and solitude that came with living in the wild.

But Marmot was more than just a loner. He was also a ruthless predator, with a singular focus on hunting and killing. For months on end, he roamed the land, stalking and slaughtering lemmings with ruthless efficiency.

Using strategy and tactics that would put many military commanders to shame, Marmot systematically decimated the lemming population, leaving a trail of death and destruction in his wake. He even went so far as to divert a freezing river into a lemming tunnel, drowning them all in a single stroke.

Marmot's prowess as a hunter was unmatched, and he became feared by all who crossed his path. He was the ultimate predator, second only to orca whales and humans in his ability to kill.

But as Marmot's legend grew, so too did the curiosity of humans. Eventually, a group of scientists and researchers set out to study this mysterious and deadly creature, determined to understand what drove him to kill.

Upon closer examination, the researchers made a shocking discovery: Marmot was not a real marmot at all, but rather a highly advanced robot controlled by an unknown human operator. The true motivations behind Marmot's killing spree would forever remain a mystery.

The researchers delved deeper into the inner workings of Marmot, trying to uncover the identity of the person behind the controls. They examined every inch of his mechanical body, analyzing his programming and searching for any clues that might lead them to the truth.

But try as they might, the researchers could find no trace of the person responsible. It was as if Marmot had been created by a ghost, his true purpose and origins forever shrouded in mystery.

In the end, Marmot's reign of terror came to an end, and he was deactivated and dismantled, his mechanical components scattered to the winds. But the memory of this fearsome predator would live on, etched into the collective consciousness of all who had encountered him.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Spacedaisy »

Just so everyone is aware, the posts from Lucy were 100% AI generated based on a one sentence prompt from Lucy.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 128
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

LOL

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Also, rip lucy, I did kinda think she was town.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

lucy was muslin
a fleeting fabric, forgone
ripped to mangled shreds

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Uh - no.

Those stories are kinda creepy and if there is one about I am so happy not to have seen it as they are ugly and brutal.

I was gonna post but now I am just not into the game.

Do not know if I will be back, poor sportsmanship is sad.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Roxy wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:45 am Uh - no.

Those stories are kinda creepy and if there is one about me I am so happy not to have seen it as they are ugly and brutal.

I was gonna post but now I am just not into the game.

Do not know if I will be back, poor sportsmanship is sad.
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 94

Re: Felt Mafia 3 [Day 2]

Post by S~V~S »

All righty then, Dead Poetry Jam.

I was at a big Holiday party last night and got home about 10 minutes past poll ending. But had i been here, I probably would not have voted differently.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:23 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:19 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:32 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:45 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:25 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:25 pm I am on my way to a holiday party. I may or may not be back in here tonight, and I have another Weds., but I’ll be normal days and tomorrow night.

I’m interested in knowing why Marmot and especially Wilgy pushed so hard on Falcon being bad, to the point that Wilgy pushed back at people who didn’t think Falcon was more suspish than he, Wilgy, was. But then didn’t vote for Falcon.

Marmot said he was gonna be out of thread at EOD so there’s that. But I don’t understand what Wilgy was about.
Don't blow my efforts out of the water. I even advised that it was still 2/3 confidence.

You say I pushed back? How do? I believe I inquired as to reasons as half of them weren't given.
How so? I read the thread. You have 41 posts, 18, almost half of them, reference Falcon. Then theres another 5 where you quote him and don't actually type out 'Falcon", so those posts only have his full user name. Most of them were a back and forth with him about why he was bad. I didn't see any 2/3 confidence. Your sureness was why I went back and reread him in the first place.

You pushed back at several people, at me and Sabie specifically for not being sure what to think of it. Then Roxy for saying of you and Falcon, you pinged her more.

You don't get to say, " I believe I inquired as to reasons as half of them weren't given." as if you were just asking for peoples opinions when half of your posts were about "Falcon is wolf", and implying people were bad for thinking YOU might be the wolf.

That said, I get what you're putting out in the post after this one. And it makes alot of sense, but I need to read back interactions to see if I actually believe it.
Aye, perhaps there's a misinterpretation in perception. As stated earlier, I threw Falcon off his normal game plan. That was my initial intention and gauging the reaction following to both Falcon and those around him was my intention.

I only after he responded formed a w read that was more than a 50/50.

By pushing back are you referring to "attempting to read me on meta is incorrect?" By all means feel free to sus me, but bring some arguments that make sense and at least acknowledge that if I advise meta isn't a good way to catch me that there is at least some slight truth to it. I'll continue being a 50/50 read as long as people do not realize that for the past 10 years, my entire playstyle has been in effort to both recognize and break my own patterns while observing the ones surrounding. Mafia is like walking the sands of Arrakis. Move in the same pattern and a sandworm will eat you.

Also further to reaction testing. What do you see re my views and method with Neon? How do you compare them to my handling of Falcon?
I didn't say anything about meta. This has nothing to do with meta; only with what has been said in this game. Although as a massive Dune fan, I 100% get your reference. But I am a tad confused becasue I was talking about this in reference to Lucy earlier, not to you.

I don't mean to be rude but I am not 100% sure I understand what you're saying. I think it is based on how you are wording things *this game* becasue I have not had this problem in the past. It almost seems like you are intentionally obscuring what you actually mean. I don't understand what "throwing Falcon off his normal game plan" means in relation to this. Is his normal game plan NAI? Did you disrupt his game just to test other peoples reactions to it? Was that fair to him? Did you ever actually suspect him, or was this an experiment?

How I would define Pushing back:
Person A: Well, I don't know what to think re Wilgy vs falcon.

Wilgy: What do you mean you can't tell?? Isn't it obvious that he is bad and I am not?
That has nothing to do with meta. I am, again, unsure what point you are trying to make with this. And I am not sure how "reaction testing" is a civvie thing, as you earlier described it. You disrupt someones game, post about it and see how people react to your posts, and you judge them based on whether or not they vote people based on your maybe not true opinions?

It just seems like an excuse to not take responsibility for your actions, and continue to suspect people who "fell" for your... experiment.

I don't understand your "method" as you have described it, so how it applies to Neon, I don't know. I think Neon seems disinterested and is not really invested. Not sure if this is NAI or not. I do know I picked up on your Falcon points (and Marmots, becasue my suspish of Falcon was based more on his interactions with Marmot than on yours) becasue I already was watching him becasue of how Rondos joke baddie team was players 3, 4 and 5, and totally skipped player 2, Falcon. So I paid more attention to your Falcon points than to your Neon points.

I am getting a bit frustrated, I dislike feeling dumb, and not understanding what someone is saying makes me feel like an idiot, lol.
Is his normal game plan NAI? Very much so.
Did you disrupt his game just to test other peoples reactions to it? Both his own and those around it.
Was that fair to him? Yes, not really sure about what is and isn't fair in this setting.
Did you ever actually suspect him, or was this an experiment? I did notice a lack of normal Falcon questions and it was about a 50% suspicion. Falcon's reaction moved it to the 70% where I was comfortable with his yeet.
Person A: Well, I don't know what to think re Wilgy vs falcon.

Wilgy: What do you mean you can't tell?? Isn't it obvious that he is bad and I am not?
I think that this may be a poor representation of me during the Scrabble. Yes, I did question many players that didn't know if my behavior was scummy or not, but I desired for them to draw their own conclusions and my questions were to evaluate as to if those conclusions were genuine.

I think in the presentation above, it is much more indicative of me encouraging a thunder dome. I did nothing of the sort. Any other wagons that had decent analysis behind them were more than welcome. As to if I were to vote there or not, that depends on the argument and if it made sense.
You disrupt someones game, post about it and see how people react to your posts, and you judge them based on whether or not they vote people based on your maybe not true opinions?
Yes, disruption during RVS is how data is generated. We were mostly in a chaos state and off topic until I did so. Yes, judging players reactions and votes is how Mafia is played and solved? Though, I feel that you are implying that my judgement was based on votes alone which feels discrediting for no reason.

No one fell for an experiment. I observed, provided a conclusion, that conclusion was wrong. If people agreed with me, fine. I'd like to know why they agreed with me so I can assess if they are being genuine. If they disagreed with me, also why? Did they have TMI and seek to benefit from a misyeet?

You are not an idiot. I would like you to answer though, if I am town do you have a discourse with how I'm playing the game? If I am wolf, was my push purposely to yeet Falcon and blame those around me blindly?
I didn't know if I could double spoiler, so I didn't even try, lol.

I would have answered some of this differently had I had time to do it yesterday pre yeet

I dislike disrupting someone elses game for no reason, or for less than "I am really pretty sure". This probably comes from the old days when dead meant "no win" even if your team goes on to win in the end. You had to be alive in the end to win, and disrupting someones game intentionally "just to see how they react" isn't something I see coming from a townie place. It's part of why I thought *you* were bad when I first came in, before I thought more about your boss. You may think it is a poor representation, but that is how I saw it at the time. I understand this is no longer the case, but I still tend to view town as benevolent; baddies yeet people and cackle about it in the chat room. Civvies are more careful.

I was not trying to sound "discrediting"; again, disrupting someone elses game for "data" is not something I am a fan of. It's why I really dislike the whole "No lynch is worse than lynching a civvie" mindset. You got data, but that persons game is over. It's an old fashioned mindset on my part, I suppose, and I am *not* being judgy. I know I am a minority here and I understand the reasons why. But I am still not a huge fan of it. You may recall that I took flak for trying to intentionally tie it to save the inestimable Dr Wilgy in LGM.

My *gut* reaction is to view it as bad, and I am a gut player more than a data player, although once past midgame, I'll take data more into account.

And i know I am not an idiot; but as I am sure you can tell, I love language. And reading what someone else is saying and not being able to get the gist of it is somewhat foreign to me, and frustrating as well. So thank you for being more accessible in your answer. It's like the word "slot" as it's been being used. Even though Neon explained it to me, I don't understand it's use here, what less expressive word it replaces. When I see it in a post I get all :confused: :confused:

That said, I am not sure what
if I am town do you have a discourse with how I'm playing the game?
means in context. Everyone should play how they see fit. I don't like lockstep when everyone thinks the same thing, and yeets people for thinking differently. I kinda loathe the word "antitown" applied as an "it is known". If we're not constantly evolving our mindset what is the point?

I am not talking about how you're playing the game. I am trying to suss out your intentions in your actions while playing the game, and to give you some sense of my own mindset, since your boss seemed to have some concerns in that area. I don't think you are wolf, but when I thought you might be, I thought you were trying to build suspicion on someone for vague reasons, and then you didn't even vote for them. I didn't think you did so "blindly", I doubt you do anything blindly in most games. But I didn't see a town reason for your actions at the time :shrug:

@Roxy please dont!
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Got to detox this thread if I am going to continue.

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

;)
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 86

Post by robyn »

should've seen the stories i've made where i am the architect where every syllabus and word is intentional, now those would be funny to post, but it appears that my plots are already greatly disliked
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

;)
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 200
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Le sigh
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

This thread has gone places.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

For the record, I thought the story about me was hilarious and not creepy (understanding it was written by a prompted AI, not by lucy herself).

Thanks for the entertainment lucy, but yeah I think a little more context might've been helpful, and perhaps asking people if they would be ok with such content being written.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ok here's some Night 2 reads.

Roxy - Roxy is my number 1 townread at this point. I don't necessarily agree with everything she says, but I agree with some of it, and she has been completely unstilted thus far this game, a vast departure from the last game when she was a wolf.

DrWilgy - DrWilgy gave me pretty solid town vibes early on Day 1, and I still mostly feel that way about him, albeit has dropped off a little bit. It might just be his new pfp that I don't like as much, because I somewhat agree with his worldview.
fingersplints - Mostly a tone read. She's going out of her way to make reads, rather than asking questions and letting those specifically shape her worldview, because the latter is what I would expect from w!fingersplints.
sabie12 - I have a similar read to sabie that I have on fingersplints, although it is much less concrete and more likely to change.
TonyStarkPrime - TSP's play this game I don't think falls in line with his wolf play, but also his manner of play would be very easy to replicate as w!TSP, so this is a very weak townread, but a townread for now.

00FF00]Neon - It's weird that I remember very little from the highest poster in the thread, but that's where I'm at right now. I don't know if I'd put her in my POE atm, but I don't have her as a townread either.
Dennis - I think Dennis does seem townie at times, and does seem similar to his last game at times, but also is behaving differently at other times. I think much of this can be attributed to this game just having a vastly different vibe. Also, when Dennis is struggling, he has been posting in the thread in search of help, which I think is kinda townie (he's not posting in wolf-chat for help). Anyway, still torn on this slot, but he's not my number one priority atm.
Kate - I thought Kate was obvious town in LGM. She is far from obvious town in this game, although it could just be game vibe, as well as her being sick causing her playstyle to change.
Epignosis - I've liked some of the things Epi has done at times in this game, but also I don't get the impression that he cares about the roof. My impression of him atm is that he is making objectively good posts, but not really solving the game.
S~V~S - I've talked about SVS at length already. She has been over-explainy, to which she has also explained this is normal for her (it's been so long since we've played together, I don't remember your exact playstyle), but at times to me it doesn't feel like it accomplishes very much. I would put her lower, but since this does appear to be the norm for her, I'm putting a little less emphasis on that particular style of posting in my read on her.
Lemonfairy - Very little content, no read on this slot atm.

RondoDimBuckle - Rondo and lucy both fall into a similar category of "making random assertions without explanation". However, lucy's attempts at this seemed more natural and less "agenda-y", which is why I thought she seemed town, whereas Rondo's feel forced and harder for me to empathize with. His assertions that he should be an easy townread don't sway me either.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I want to townread more people, that yellow zone is too big.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Actually, I'll bump Neon up a tier to green. Her handling of the wagons EOD yesterday looked fairly authentic, and I think that her actions this game have been pro-town from what I have seen.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

@Neon you posted an open Night 2 ama.

What do you think of my bottom 5 players in my readlist: Rondo, SVS, Epignosis, lemonfairy, and Kate?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Substitute Announcement:

Effective immediately, Sig will be subbing in for sabie12. As a result, they have lucked into one full cycle of immunity as they catch up with the game. They cannot be targeted during Night 2, nor will they be on the Day 3 poll.

The fact that Sig is subbing in should not be discussed as an indication of either guilt or innocence.

Please welcome @sig!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Good luck @sig !!!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Dennis Lean slight bad but giving some space

Wilgy I am most unsure of you for reasons

Epignosis on my periphery I have never been able to read you right but this game I am hoping to trust my gut

fingersplints I feel I can clear you. Ofc I have high hopes I am right but this does feel like a normal townie game from you

Kate yeah just real unsure bc to me you are impossible to read. I know you are sick but I am hoping for more content to sort you with

Lemonfairy I do adore your screen name but I am hoping you can add some content with your vote. Poss give a read on a few peeps

Marmot yea you are here in green while it took time for me to sort you I appreciate your content though we differ in a few places, would like to o=come to some sort of consensus for our lynch tomorrow and I already know we are starting near the same page

Neon while I kept asking for your top 3 susp you just would post Dennis" name 3 times. I am hoping for more as I totes enjoyed playing the last game with you

Rondo uh yeah I have posted you call me scum. You toss 3 names out that have changed since the beginning. Ya know what has not changed? You not posting why. You not helping the town.

sabie12 come out wherever you are. Please play and give some reads. You were looking forward to this game so I do have high hopes for you to join in.

S~V~S wanting you to be town. I know you cannot always be town but I do find myself agreeing with you more than not so for now you are near the bottom of my town reads

Little tsp I would like to trust a fellow low poster and others who have played with you say this is more likely townie behavior from you than not. Please do not make me regret this read bc it is the one I am most unsure of
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@sig ignore my sabie comment and welcome to the game!

@Marmot look I made a rainbow just for you.
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆

Marmot wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:54 pm Ok here's some Night 2 reads.

Roxy - Roxy is my number 1 townread at this point. I don't necessarily agree with everything she says, but I agree with some of it, and she has been completely unstilted thus far this game, a vast departure from the last game when she was a wolf.

DrWilgy - DrWilgy gave me pretty solid town vibes early on Day 1, and I still mostly feel that way about him, albeit has dropped off a little bit. It might just be his new pfp that I don't like as much, because I somewhat agree with his worldview.
fingersplints - Mostly a tone read. She's going out of her way to make reads, rather than asking questions and letting those specifically shape her worldview, because the latter is what I would expect from w!fingersplints.
sabie12 - I have a similar read to sabie that I have on fingersplints, although it is much less concrete and more likely to change.
TonyStarkPrime - TSP's play this game I don't think falls in line with his wolf play, but also his manner of play would be very easy to replicate as w!TSP, so this is a very weak townread, but a townread for now.

00FF00]Neon - It's weird that I remember very little from the highest poster in the thread, but that's where I'm at right now. I don't know if I'd put her in my POE atm, but I don't have her as a townread either.
Dennis - I think Dennis does seem townie at times, and does seem similar to his last game at times, but also is behaving differently at other times. I think much of this can be attributed to this game just having a vastly different vibe. Also, when Dennis is struggling, he has been posting in the thread in search of help, which I think is kinda townie (he's not posting in wolf-chat for help). Anyway, still torn on this slot, but he's not my number one priority atm.
Kate - I thought Kate was obvious town in LGM. She is far from obvious town in this game, although it could just be game vibe, as well as her being sick causing her playstyle to change.
Epignosis - I've liked some of the things Epi has done at times in this game, but also I don't get the impression that he cares about the roof. My impression of him atm is that he is making objectively good posts, but not really solving the game.
S~V~S - I've talked about SVS at length already. She has been over-explainy, to which she has also explained this is normal for her (it's been so long since we've played together, I don't remember your exact playstyle), but at times to me it doesn't feel like it accomplishes very much. I would put her lower, but since this does appear to be the norm for her, I'm putting a little less emphasis on that particular style of posting in my read on her.
Lemonfairy - Very little content, no read on this slot atm.

RondoDimBuckle - Rondo and lucy both fall into a similar category of "making random assertions without explanation". However, lucy's attempts at this seemed more natural and less "agenda-y", which is why I thought she seemed town, whereas Rondo's feel forced and harder for me to empathize with. His assertions that he should be an easy townread don't sway me either.
Why is every read on me in every game on every site the same lol

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Marmot wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:01 pm @Neon you posted an open Night 2 ama.

What do you think of my bottom 5 players in my readlist: Rondo, SVS, Epignosis, lemonfairy, and Kate?
I agree with most of it I still think Dennis looks pretty bad and I'd trade him for Kate

ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@Neon but my read is diff than marmot's, do you bc of the sunshine yellow I picked for you?
;)
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Roxy wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:23 pm @sig ignore my sabie comment and welcome to the game!

@Marmot look I made a rainbow just for you.

@JaggedJimmyJay would be so proud of you too.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I am at work headed to a bitch session. I may or may not be around bc my boss is looking like he has road rage but not at me, just life in general lol :o
;)

Return to “Previous Heists”