☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Cartomancy [Day 1]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Ahhh never played street fighter

Which is weird since I adore DoA and King of Fighters
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 208
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:26 am dennis feels town to me but that avi of a good pup is cheating if he had a different avi it woulda been a different story
This doesn't really say much of anything, but I also realize I haven't said much of anything so I'll let this slide for now
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:31 am
Dennis wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:24 am Seanzie and Mac talked about me for a little but interestingly I have little to say about it other than it's something of note.
"interestingly"
Well normally I would expect to have something to say about a discussion about me, but I don't. So yeah, it is "interesting"
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I see the Kate wagon but I don't like voting early D1 and she hasn't talked enough for me to get a real feel for her
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I don't see myself voting Lucy or Falcon
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Or Neon now that I think about it
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm honored

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 434

Post by MacDougall »

Dennis wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:39 am I don't see myself voting Lucy or Falcon
why?
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Creature »

Oh well goddamn I need to stop being lazy
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

[VOTE: Kate] aubergine
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 232

Post by DrWilgy »

Hello friends.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Alright Seanzie looks good page 1
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

sig wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:11 pm
Creature wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:25 pm [VOTE: sig] aubergine
serious cap time.

This is actually a really bad vote and look for creature. We’ve played enough over the years he’s getting an :eye: :werewolf:
I don't remember you starting out this aggressive. You sounded like you wanted to sound impressive from page 1.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:17 pm Image
serious cap time.

This is actually a really bad vote and look for creature. We’ve played enough over the years he’s getting an :eye: :werewolf:
i think w/w

[VOTE: sig] aubergine
[VOTE: creature] aubergine
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:51 am We definitely should not vote Lucy today.
Alright then
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I liked Neon's posts tbh.
tutuu
Posts in topic: 471

Post by tutuu »

Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:02 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:17 pm Image
serious cap time.

i think w/w

[VOTE: sig] aubergine
[VOTE: creature] aubergine
made me laugh lmao
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Wouldn't vote out today:

Baudib1
Creature
lucy
MacDougall
Neon
Porscha
Seanzie
staypositivefriend
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Current leans

@Alison wolf === saved the best for last so you should probably be reading this bottom up (Except for Sig who I am saving for last last). Trying to look for charitable things: Dont hate the kate vote. Dont disagree with the Lucy suss atm. Probably just going to trust Alison on tutuu being town. I think I figured out why Alison is ignoring me: Post 197 outs me as town in the events that Kate flips wolf.
@Baudib1 (I had this wolf but after isoing) town === equity with sig (anyone else think that post 21 is a weird one?) probably town for wanting to off my slot with this player list and clearly has no TMI on who I am and level 0 solving. Not sure if I am confbiasing myself but post 144 is more towny as well. Apparently knows Mac so maybe I shouldnt give them so many town points.
@Bereft dunno (GTH town?) === what is porschas most wolfy post?
@Creature dunno (GTH town) === what is sigs most towny post? (anyone can answer this as well)
@Dennis town === falcon equity and sig equity maybe / Why are you wishy washing on Kate. Make a read, town or wolf? Why not voting for lucy or Neon? Why havent you voted yet?
@DrWilgy dunno (GTH no fucking content)
@falcon45ca town === Why is Bereft Mafia? (anyone can answer this one if they want)
@fingersplints dunno (GTH no fucking content) === splint some fingers
@Jackofhearts2005 wwe (GTH John Cena) === I will place you in a tomb stone hold if you dont post soon
@Kate dunno (GTH wolf) === You t hink I am town, you say my opening is identical to my 'town play' you have seen me open up saying almost nothing, you have seen me town try hard and you have seen me chaos post. How am I in any meta that isnt replicable as a wolf and just town?
@lucy towolf (GTH wolf) === Did you actually care if I ranked the people above or below the line? Why did you give up when I said no? Where is the tryharding? Possibly outed, need more data
@MacDougall town === Can you articulate why you went to ? reading me and then back to town?
@Neon maybe town === You think Mac's read on me is real? Does that mean you town read me or you think Mac town reads me? Why do you or dont you agree with it?
@Porscha town === post 204 which part are you referring to specifically? (Equity with falcon but probably just town) And what do you mean by post 61? If you town read me can you please articulate why?
@RondoDimBuckle IC af === lol my own iso
@Roxy dunno (GTH one post? town)
@Seanzie town == You scum read me on the 'fake' entrance. What if I told you that I do that as town? You can ask Kate
@sig wolf? (GTH Wolf) === Why did you try to undermine my Mac town read? Why are you defending Falcon? Why are you giving me a day 1 pass in a game about suspicion and deceit? What specifically do you like about Sean / Baud's post? When do you plan on doing any actual solving?
@staypositivefriend dunno (GTH wolf) === you have made zero posts towards me and I have been one of the most active in the game. Why? I would like to hear more about post 153? please explain.
@tutuu towolf (GTH town but I may be pocketed, can be wolf with sig or creature, tripple rule of three in post 142 and I dont like her calling me an easy town read could be TMI but she might just think she can read me easy) === You have me as town last I checked

===== read bottom up (except sig last) ==== ^
===== read top to bottom ==== v

What do you read me as and why?

Also I do not believe everyone who was "bored" after my bored post was genuine, maybe 1 wolf

I was going to drop a quick read list, then I started ISOing people I hadnt seen post and I figured while I was at it I may as well ruin my sleep schedule and hate myself in the morning and do a full ISO sweep of the game

and

while I am at it put a huge target on my back by placing a kill list

(A) Kate > (B) Sig > (C) Lucy > (D)(One of Alison/Mac)

A - if kate flips wolf, analyse spew (or lack of and continue with kill list)
B - if Sig flips wolf, analyse spew (or lack of and continue with kill list)
C - if lucy flips wolf, anal- win the game

A - if kate flips town > kill counter wagon and so on till finding wolf and then kill most towny player day 4 if 3 consecutive non wolf hits (Hence D. Mac/Alison)
B - as above but +1 day
C - as above but +2 days

Or you can ignore all of this Im not your mum
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

😳
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

@RondoDimBuckle, should splints and I have content at this time?

The tone of your summery casts this in a negative light in spite the game only being open for 12 hours, opening during what is the evening and sleepy time for several.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i no longer believe the creature sig w/w thing

bereft
lucy
neon
rondo
spf

mac
dennis
seanzie
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:29 am i no longer believe the creature sig w/w thing

bereft
lucy
neon
rondo
spf

mac
dennis
seanzie
Why is it Kate though?
Image Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:28 am @RondoDimBuckle, should splints and I have content at this time?

The tone of your summery casts this in a negative light in spite the game only being open for 12 hours, opening during what is the evening and sleepy time for several.
Apologies I didn't realise you had the sleeping cycle of a koala. Also interesting you posted after getting called out hmmmmmmmmmm

But in the interest of fairness if its a crappy time for you then its all cool with me.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

What is the basis of this Kate wagon? I've seen nothing that's pinged me...am I blind?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:31 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:28 am @RondoDimBuckle, should splints and I have content at this time?

Apologies I didn't realise you had the sleeping cycle of a koala. Also interesting you posted after getting called out hmmmmmmmmmm

But in the interest of fairness if its a crappy time for you then its all cool with me.
Wilgys first post was before your list...

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:31 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:29 am i no longer believe the creature sig w/w thing

bereft
lucy
neon
rondo
spf

mac
dennis
seanzie
Why is it Kate though?
i dunno i just got here ask alison :D
☆Princess Abigail☆

Also @RondoDimBuckle my answer is I believe Mac believes his read on you I do not age with it. I also dont disagree with it.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

bereft
lucy
neon
rondo
spf

mac
dennis
seanzie
Why is it Kate though?
I got ninjad

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:32 am

Wilgys first post was before your list...
You could reply to the post instead of this hmm
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lol I keep getting rekt by myself
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:33 am Also @RondoDimBuckle my answer is I believe Mac believes his read on you I do not age with it. I also dont disagree with it.
Form an option please
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

You have compared me to the worst animal to ever exist and I believe I should take offense. So the negative tone was not speculation I think.

Also, I did join the thread briefly before this large post of yours. It's a good place to start, feels strange that you'd raise a suspicion on me responding to being "called out" given that context.

The vibe between your large post in felt that called me scum d1 and this feels similar, but in that game I couldn't find you.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:32 am

bereft
lucy
neon
rondo
spf

mac
dennis
seanzie
Why is it Kate though?
i dunno i just got here ask alison :D
@Alison I was told to ask you about this.
Image Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:36 am

You have compared me to the worst animal to ever exist and I believe I should take offense. So the negative tone was not speculation I think.

Also, I did join the thread briefly before this large post of yours. It's a good place to start, feels strange that you'd raise a suspicion on me responding to being "called out" given that context.

The vibe between your large post in felt that called me scum d1 and this feels similar, but in that game I couldn't find you.
Re read from the mindset of me not liking no posters and it will make more sense
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon is not towny
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

You have compared me to the worst animal to ever exist and I believe I should take offense
Koalas are fucking horrible animals. They have one of the smallest brain to body ratios of any mammal, additionally - their brains are smooth. A brain is folded to increase the surface area for neurons. If you present a koala with leaves plucked from a branch, laid on a flat surface, the koala will not recognise it as food. They are too thick to adapt their feeding behaviour to cope with change. In a room full of potential food, they can literally starve to death. This is not the token of an animal that is winning at life. Speaking of stupidity and food, one of the likely reasons for their primitive brains is the fact that additionally to being poisonous, eucalyptus leaves (the only thing they eat) have almost no nutritional value. They can't afford the extra energy to think, they sleep more than 80% of their fucking lives. When they are awake all they do is eat, shit and occasionally scream like fucking satan. Because eucalyptus leaves hold such little nutritional value, koalas have to ferment the leaves in their guts for days on end. Unlike their brains, they have the largest hind gut to body ratio of any mammal. Many herbivorous mammals have adaptations to cope with harsh plant life taking its toll on their teeth, rodents for instance have teeth that never stop growing, some animals only have teeth on their lower jaw, grinding plant matter on bony plates in the tops of their mouths, others have enlarged molars that distribute the wear and break down plant matter more efficiently... Koalas are no exception, when their teeth erode down to nothing, they resolve the situation by starving to death, because they're fucking terrible animals. Being mammals, koalas raise their joeys on milk (admittedly, one of the lowest milk yields to body ratio... There's a trend here). When the young joey needs to transition from rich, nourishing substances like milk, to eucalyptus (a plant that seems to be making it abundantly clear that it doesn't want to be eaten), it finds it does not have the necessary gut flora to digest the leaves. To remedy this, the young joey begins nuzzling its mother's anus until she leaks a little diarrhoea (actually fecal pap, slightly less digested), which he then proceeds to slurp on. This partially digested plant matter gives him just what he needs to start developing his digestive system. Of course, he may not even have needed to bother nuzzling his mother. She may have been suffering from incontinence. Why? Because koalas are riddled with chlamydia. In some areas the infection rate is 80% or higher. This statistic isn't helped by the fact that one of the few other activities koalas will spend their precious energy on is rape. Despite being seasonal breeders, males seem to either not know or care, and will simply overpower a female regardless of whether she is ovulating. If she fights back, he may drag them both out of the tree, which brings us full circle back to the brain: Koalas have a higher than average quantity of cerebrospinal fluid in their brains. This is to protect their brains from injury... should they fall from a tree. An animal so thick it has its own little built in special ed helmet. I fucking hate them.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:37 am Neon is not towny
What gave you this vibe?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:38 am

You have compared me to the worst animal to ever exist and I believe I should take offense
Koalas are fucking horrible animals. They have one of the smallest brain to body ratios of any mammal, additionally - their brains are smooth. A brain is folded to increase the surface area for neurons. If you present a koala with leaves plucked from a branch, laid on a flat surface, the koala will not recognise it as food. They are too thick to adapt their feeding behaviour to cope with change. In a room full of potential food, they can literally starve to death. This is not the token of an animal that is winning at life. Speaking of stupidity and food, one of the likely reasons for their primitive brains is the fact that additionally to being poisonous, eucalyptus leaves (the only thing they eat) have almost no nutritional value. They can't afford the extra energy to think, they sleep more than 80% of their fucking lives. When they are awake all they do is eat, shit and occasionally scream like fucking satan. Because eucalyptus leaves hold such little nutritional value, koalas have to ferment the leaves in their guts for days on end. Unlike their brains, they have the largest hind gut to body ratio of any mammal. Many herbivorous mammals have adaptations to cope with harsh plant life taking its toll on their teeth, rodents for instance have teeth that never stop growing, some animals only have teeth on their lower jaw, grinding plant matter on bony plates in the tops of their mouths, others have enlarged molars that distribute the wear and break down plant matter more efficiently... Koalas are no exception, when their teeth erode down to nothing, they resolve the situation by starving to death, because they're fucking terrible animals. Being mammals, koalas raise their joeys on milk (admittedly, one of the lowest milk yields to body ratio... There's a trend here). When the young joey needs to transition from rich, nourishing substances like milk, to eucalyptus (a plant that seems to be making it abundantly clear that it doesn't want to be eaten), it finds it does not have the necessary gut flora to digest the leaves. To remedy this, the young joey begins nuzzling its mother's anus until she leaks a little diarrhoea (actually fecal pap, slightly less digested), which he then proceeds to slurp on. This partially digested plant matter gives him just what he needs to start developing his digestive system. Of course, he may not even have needed to bother nuzzling his mother. She may have been suffering from incontinence. Why? Because koalas are riddled with chlamydia. In some areas the infection rate is 80% or higher. This statistic isn't helped by the fact that one of the few other activities koalas will spend their precious energy on is rape. Despite being seasonal breeders, males seem to either not know or care, and will simply overpower a female regardless of whether she is ovulating. If she fights back, he may drag them both out of the tree, which brings us full circle back to the brain: Koalas have a higher than average quantity of cerebrospinal fluid in their brains. This is to protect their brains from injury... should they fall from a tree. An animal so thick it has its own little built in special ed helmet. I fucking hate them.
Man, I didn't realize there was a copypasta. I like this.
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:38 am
What gave you this vibe?
Neon's posts surprisingly.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

So friends, asking as a man who's read nothing and is surprised at the Kate wagon being a 4 person wagon 13 hours in. If Kate is town, is there a wolf below?

Voters: Creature, tutuu, Baudib1, staypositivefriend
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:41 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:38 am
What gave you this vibe?
Neon's posts surprisingly.
damn, I wouldn't have thunk
Image Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:38 am

me the more and more i read

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Creature] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:42 am So friends, asking as a man who's read nothing and is surprised at the Kate wagon being a 4 person wagon 13 hours in. If Kate is town, is there a wolf below?

If Kate is mafia, is there not?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Suppose I can start back reading now. Good day.

linki: yeah Koalas are dumb
Image Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:42 am So friends, asking as a man who's read nothing and is surprised at the Kate wagon being a 4 person wagon 13 hours in. If Kate is town, is there a wolf below?

Creature > SPF > tutuu > baud but this is off day 1 bullshit so don't anyone dare quote it as fact day 2 or 3
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 25

Post by Kate »

Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:05 am I agree with SPF that this is a super unexciting game so far. I am just gonna vote the easiest wolf to catch and try to break the game open with associatives.

[VOTE: Kate] aubergine
??? I think I've made 2 posts. Why are you looking at me?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The more true thing about that 4 player wagon is it is likely 75% town regardless of Kate's alignment, which is pretty well rand. So trying to do wagonomics with it is dumb.

However 3 of the voters seem much townier than the other, hence my vote.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:43 am

If Kate is mafia, is there not?
I think it's dependent on later data to tell that one. So far Tutuu's response to my ask could be seen as both a noncommittal bus and a swipe at the LHF for example.
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Rackets”