Total votes: 20
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Cartomancy [Day 1]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Dennis wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:32 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:20 am @Dennis town === falcon equity and sig equity maybe / Why are you wishy washing on Kate. Make a read, town or wolf? Why not voting for lucy or Neon? Why havent you voted yet?
I am wishy washy on Kate because I don't make reads off of two posts. I can't do that I need more content.

Lucy and Neon both remind me of their other civ games. When I played against mafia!Lucy she was kinda dragging the thread into things that weren't really important (like in LGM when she focused on me/kate/jack being in the same family for so long) and she isn't doing that here, nor did she do that in Felt. Neon I have less to say about, but I like how she said she's screwing around because we're all friends here and not just murdering each other.

I don't like voting early. Why do I have to vote 1/4th of the way through D1?
Do you believe i'm incapable of acting this way as a wolf?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:38 am
Neon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:29 am Ahhh never played street fighter

Which is weird since I adore DoA and King of Fighters
What about DoA volleyball?
I legit downloaded and paid for a VPN just to purchase Venus Vacation on steam since it's not available stateside lol

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 232

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:55 am Somebody do something to make me feel something.
*You're beautiful*
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:57 am
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:55 am Somebody do something to make me feel something.
*You're beautiful*
Thanks
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:42 am Alright, I'm caught up now.

Town are Baudib, Bereft, Dennis, Falcon, Neon, Porscha, Rondo, SPF, Tutuu

Wolves in Lucy, Seanzie, Creature
Are you gonna exe me on accident while TRing me again?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:53 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:49 am So kate is dennis's mom. Thats just too wholesome. My mom has also expressed interest in playing mafia. She cant speak english. But its just too adorable. How can i vote kate. If my mom was playing with me how could i vote her?

[VOTE: Creature] aubergine
If my mom played she'd be my d1 policy vote and my n1 policy yeet.
if my mom played mafia I wouldn't

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Why are there three votes on Creature?

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:59 am Why are there three votes on Creature?
Do you think creature has been towny?

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 25

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:53 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:49 am So kate is dennis's mom. Thats just too wholesome. My mom has also expressed interest in playing mafia. She cant speak english. But its just too adorable. How can i vote kate. If my mom was playing with me how could i vote her?

[VOTE: Creature] aubergine
If my mom played she'd be my d1 policy vote and my n1 policy yeet.
Wholesome! :biggrin:
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
tutuu
Posts in topic: 471

Post by tutuu »

The way to get out of immobilizing habits is to introduce positive ones. Tell yourself that you love yourself 1000 times to counteract the amount of times you've told yourself that you hate yourself. Then do it 1000 times more. Happyness is always a choice. Your emotions are always your choice and in your control. Choose to forgive yourself and love yourself, because you deserve it and you are worth it!
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:59 am
I think Creature has been fine, and will either obvtown or obvwolf if given enough time, and thus are a bad vote.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 25

Post by Kate »

What's the deal with ties in this game? Randomizer or no elim?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Percentage chance of a Mac/Alison W/W world? Like anyone else think that's a possibility right meow? Because it's something I'm buying into more and more during reread.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:08 pm Percentage chance of a Mac/Alison W/W world? Like anyone else think that's a possibility right meow? Because it's something I'm buying into more and more during reread.
Sell me on it. What is making you feel that way?

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 195

Post by falcon45ca »

I'm listening to Easy to Tame by Kim Mitchell, and got Rich Gurl by Hall & Oates qued up next.

Get hyped.

What's your take on Wilgy?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:14 pm
I'm listening to Easy to Tame by Kim Mitchell, and got Rich Gurl by Hall & Oates qued up next.

Get hyped.

I have no thoughts on them.

Baudib1
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Baudib1 »

I only have viable reads on like 4/5 people and I still think 98% of the posts in this game are NAI.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:09 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:08 pm Percentage chance of a Mac/Alison W/W world? Like anyone else think that's a possibility right meow? Because it's something I'm buying into more and more during reread.
Sell me on it. What is making you feel that way?
I'm not much of a seller gotta be honest I don't really like making scum cases.

I feel like they are treating each other with kid gloves they are interacting and iirc Mac has a scum read on Alison but he's barely getting into it. I'm used to Alison and Mac at least making some noise when they play together it's like a neutered version of what I'd expect

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Good morning
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

I am thou. Thou art I. Etc
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:43 pm Good morning
Ohaiii

ImageImage

Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Creature »

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I'll prob only be able to do good stuff after D1. I can't function without flips and seeing how wagons work on non-me players. Wagoning me here is detrimental to town.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Get hyped.

lol I think DrWilgy had a wolf list that feels like it's 0/3 so he can go
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Neon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:59 am
I am the peak of town virility.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:10 am Wouldn't vote out today:

Baudib1
Creature
lucy
MacDougall
Neon
Porscha
Seanzie
staypositivefriend
Ftr this list isn't a list of townreads. It's a list of townreads + players I don't think are good D1 lynches regardless of my read on them (unless there's something really solid against them).
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I guess the players I actually townread are Baudib1, Neon and Seanzie. Maybe lucy too but need more from her.
tutuu
Posts in topic: 471

Post by tutuu »

I keep thinking there are 4 mafia but trying to remember there are 5. Quite a lot. I wonder how many ive wrongly townread already. Lol if all 5
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Alison
DrWilgy
Kate
RondoDimBuckle
sig
tutuu

should contain wolves
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:07 pm I guess the players I actually townread are Baudib1, Neon and Seanzie. Maybe lucy too but need more from her.
You never answered this:
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:56 am
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:57 am Alright Seanzie looks good page 1
Why?

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:16 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:07 pm I guess the players I actually townread are Baudib1, Neon and Seanzie. Maybe lucy too but need more from her.
You never answered this:
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:56 am
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:57 am Alright Seanzie looks good page 1
Why?
Mostly post 37 felt good initiative. The rest I just scrolled through until I got to the reply box.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:57 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:38 am
Neon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:29 am Ahhh never played street fighter

Which is weird since I adore DoA and King of Fighters
What about DoA volleyball?
I legit downloaded and paid for a VPN just to purchase Venus Vacation on steam since it's not available stateside lol
lmao, I thought steam had no issues with ao rated games nowadays?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:57 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:42 am Alright, I'm caught up now.

Town are Baudib, Bereft, Dennis, Falcon, Neon, Porscha, Rondo, SPF, Tutuu

Wolves in Lucy, Seanzie, Creature
Are you gonna exe me on accident while TRing me again?
I'm going to live the rest of my life regretting that one.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Get hyped.

What is your take on me?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:16 pm

Get hyped.

I have no thoughts on them.
Why do you think this is?
Image Image Image
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:05 pm

Baudib1
Creature
lucy
MacDougall
Neon
Porscha
Seanzie
staypositivefriend
Ftr this list isn't a list of townreads. It's a list of townreads + players I don't think are good D1 lynches regardless of my read on them (unless there's something really solid against them).
Wouldn't vote out today:

Alison
Bereft
Dennis
Wigly
falcon
splints
JoH05
Kate
Rondo
Me
Sig
tututatooine

Checkmate
This reads like some of these are my mafia baddie friends. Please do not vote for them. :ninja:

I do not half these players and wouldn't begin to hazard a guess at alignment D 1 nor would I say I would not elim any of them. I would srsly elim ANYONE that looks bad to me but the difference is I would make my *own* case against them. You know like a proper townie.

So really all you are saying is I cba'ed to actually find any baddies myself but instead wait to see if someone else will do the work so you can slide in and be like " hey I said "unless" there was a "solid case".
Just saying....
I did this same thing when I was bad so yah :eye:
;)
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:02 pm

Get hyped.

Fascinating. You'd rather call me wolf for having reads that you supposedly disagree with, rather than hashing out the reads and understanding why I'd think the way I would.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Why on all of these?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:10 pm Alison
DrWilgy
Kate
RondoDimBuckle
sig
tutuu

should contain wolves
Why on this as well? Why do I need to ask you why for these?
Image Image Image
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:21 pm

Baudib1
Creature
lucy
MacDougall
Neon
Porscha
Seanzie
staypositivefriend
Wouldn't vote out today:

Alison
Bereft
Dennis
Wigly
falcon
splints
JoH05
Kate
Rondo
Me
Sig
tututatooine

Checkmate
This reads like some of these are my mafia baddie friends. Please do not vote for them. :ninja:

I do not half these players and wouldn't begin to hazard a guess at alignment D 1 nor would I say I would not elim any of them. I would srsly elim ANYONE that looks bad to me but the difference is I would make my *own* case against them. You know like a proper townie.

So really all you are saying is I cba'ed to actually find any baddies myself but instead wait to see if someone else will do the work so you can slide in and be like " hey I said "unless" there was a "solid case".
Just saying....
Dunno D1 I just tend to exclude names that look good/suboptimal-to-lynch and then look at the rest. It helps narrow down where to look at during a shitty day to know what's going on.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:26 pm

Baudib1
Creature
lucy
MacDougall
Neon
Porscha
Seanzie
staypositivefriend
Wouldn't vote out today:

Alison
Bereft
Dennis
Wigly
falcon
splints
JoH05
Kate
Rondo
Me
Sig
tututatooine

Checkmate

Just saying....
Dunno D1 I just tend to exclude names that look good/suboptimal-to-lynch and then look at the rest. It helps narrow down where to look at during a shitty day to know what's going on.

Please explain *why* they Look good/suboptimal.
;)
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:22 pm

Get hyped.

Fascinating. You'd rather call me wolf for having reads that you supposedly disagree with, rather than hashing out the reads and understanding why I'd think the way I would.
Seanzie seemed good in post 37. lucy I feel like gets mislynched often. I know I'm town. So I'm very skeptical of your wolf list.

What are you seeing on Seanzie and lucy?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Oh lol I'm getting Roxy and Rondo confused
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Baudib1
Creature
lucy
MacDougall
Neon
Porscha
Seanzie
staypositivefriend
Wouldn't vote out today:

Alison
Bereft
Dennis
Wigly
falcon
splints
JoH05
Kate
Rondo
Me
Sig
tututatooine

Checkmate

Just saying....
Curious about Alison. Generally I've seen that Alison can be caught d1.

Splints on there due to wanting to give time for them to play?

Why is Tutuu on this list specifically as well?

How about Porscha/Lucy, often these players will tell shortly after d1 but I'm unsure why they aren't present on your list.
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Get hyped.

Yeah, but it's D1...weird reason to SR him IMO
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:20 pm

Get hyped.

What is your take on me?
You have an engagement & solve level I'd say is 65% Town
Baudib1
Stool Pigeon

Post by Baudib1 »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:29 pm

Get hyped.

Yeah, but it's D1...weird reason to SR him IMO
No it isn’t.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:23 pm
Why on all of these?
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:24 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:10 pm Alison
DrWilgy
Kate
RondoDimBuckle
sig
tutuu

should contain wolves
Why on this as well? Why do I need to ask you why for these?
One at a time please
Baudib1
Stool Pigeon

Post by Baudib1 »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:30 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:20 pm

Get hyped.

What is your take on me?
You have an engagement & solve level I'd say is 65% Town
65% town is > rand mafia

Return to “Previous Rackets”