FZ.
No votes
Long Con
44%
MetalMarsh89
11%
Snow Dog
No votes
Jeremy Mayfield #70 (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
44%

Total votes: 9
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 55

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Mister Rearranger »

FZ. wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:
Llama's flippance seems like a common thing to me. I don't see his chaotic/jokey voting as unusual, nor is it indicative of good or bad alignment. He's worth looking into, for sure. But I feel like he often makes for an easy bandwagon target because of his eccentricities.

I continue to feel the way I felt about Snowie's vote, even after he apparently changed it. That's the impasse I'm at for now.
Why? This just seems like a way to keep an idea going without explaining anything
It was what caught my attention on day 1 and was my strongest suspicion. I think it still is, so that's where I'll place my vote at the moment.

*votes Snow Dog*

@Made: Hmm, I don't see him being belligerent, really. :confused:
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I agree that both BR and Llama's votes are weird. Does that make either of them bad though? No idea.

That said, I'm still considering a vote for Llama, and I may even consider BR, but I don't know. There are plenty of players who aren't participating much, and I'd feel more confident in a Llama vote.

I really feel like Snow Dog's suspicion of me was insincere though.

Long Con wrote:I was surprised to come back into the thread and see all the votes on nijuu. The poll looked very different from the one I had last seen. I don't think it looks like a save of Llama though, who only had two votes when nijuu got four in a row.

I don't agree with MP that Snow Dog's case sounds forced at all, it's a possibility. It wouldn't be the first time that I've seen a baddie bring up something in the thread that they were hoping someone else would have noticed. I've done it myself before... a night action or lynch reveals something that the baddies wanted the Civvies to be misled by, but no one brings it up! It's very frustrating. :haha:

MP's immediate 'no u' vote is what raises my eyebrow more. :overreact:
So just because you don't agree with me on my perception of Snow Dog's post, it makes me bad?

Baddies and civvies "no u". My feelings on Snowy have nothing to do with the fact that they're against me, so it's not really a no u. They have to do with the fact that it seemed like a really contrived reason to find someone suspicious, and that he hasn't contributed anything else.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FZ., what do you think of Snowy?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Snow Dog wrote:
Eh? Putting out theories and baddie hunting is suspicious behaviour now? Ok I'll put a vote on you as i seem to have touched a nerve.

Do either you or DFaraday know how you survived?
Also, I meant to comment on this too, sorry.

No, it has nothing to do with putting out theories or baddie hunting. You missed my point completely. I just felt when I questioned you that your answer was really forced, like you're a baddie and you had to come up with some reason to suspect someone, so that's what you came up with.

I do not know how I survived, personally, but there could be any number of reasons, and it's possible I wasn't the target.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Don't really get FZ voting for me for something BR did, but maybe I need to re-read it. Going into work now, voting MP.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 170

Post by FZ. »

Long Con wrote:Don't really get FZ voting for me for something BR did, but maybe I need to re-read it. Going into work now, voting MP.
Lol, I'm sorry, I keep confusing you and BR. I meant it's between llama and BR, not you. :blush:
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MovingPictures07 wrote:FZ., what do you think of Snowy?
I don't know, I don't get a bad feeling about him, even though I don't agree with his theory regarding you.His "hopping" on day 1 felt legit to me, because it started out with teasing, but he only changed once, if I remember correctly, so that didn't worry me. His last sarcastic comment about not knowing that what he did is a baddie behaviour felt genuine. But I don't know him at all, so I can't really tell.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, I'm willing to give Snowy the BOTD because I don't feel super confident in my assessment, and I am willing to consider the other perspective that I'm wrong, even if it did strike me as contrived when I read it.

Even though Llama and BR are clearly busy, however, their votes stand out. And Llama's behavior still is not really contributing, and his vote seemed out of the blue.

But I just worry regarding BOTH of them, Llama because he's an easy one to lynch, and BR because I don't know why a baddie would be that inattentive or "out there" with their vote.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

So as a result, I'm really kind of torn.

I'm also paranoid that I'm trusting the wrong people, but for now I really haven't had any ping of lack of genuine vibes from you and a few others, so I have no reason to cave into paranoia.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, now it appears LC has voted for me and I do NOT want to die.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Also, now it appears LC has voted for me and I do NOT want to die.
I don't want you to die either, because you seem civ to me. If we both vote for either llama or BR, who's more likely to get more votes?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FZ. wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Also, now it appears LC has voted for me and I do NOT want to die.
I don't want you to die either, because you seem civ to me. If we both vote for either llama or BR, who's more likely to get more votes?
While I appreciate the sentiment, isn't the better question which one we more believe to be a baddie?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Maybe I'm just getting paranoid, but that question sort of bothered me, FZ. It seemed to indicate to me you don't care which one of them gets lynched.
Ambray
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Ambray »

thellama73 wrote:
Ambray wrote:[quote="birdwithteeth11"

So basically, we have 7 people who fall under the category of either joke or bandwagon votes: Made, Boogs, MP, DFaraday, llama, Snow Dog, and possibly, but much less likely, Ambray.
Not sure how my vote can be classed as a bandwagon when I was the first one to bring him up and vote for him. :confused:

Who is blooper that people keep talking about?

MP - in regards to llama, I don't really remember why there were votes on him from D1, so I will have to go back an re read what happened.
Alright I'm dropping my vote in am day for now. She doesn't I a me that well and this post rang insincere to me. I think she saw defending me albeit non commitally as a way to gain civvie free. Going with my gut![/quote]

Lol, that is classed as defending someone nowadays? Yikes!!

Lots of strong opinions - speaking in very black and white terms already - "Person A is civvie" "Person B is baddie" That's cricking my brow a bit. Nothing that makes me want to vote for anybody yet, but something to keep an eye on.

If anything I read Snowy pulling a "no u" on MP, not the other way round? Perhaps I need to re read that. However I'm not picking up any bad vibes from Snowy yet.

Oosh, I don't know who I'm voting for just yet, but it'll have to be soon.
I want to hear from Hedgeowl. Memorable to me from D1 but I haven't seen anything from them since.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Maybe I'm just getting paranoid, but that question sort of bothered me, FZ. It seemed to indicate to me you don't care which one of them gets lynched.
It's more of that I don't really know which one. llama gave me a bad feeling from the first day, but people keep saying he's an easy lynch because he's like that, so I'm thinking maybe I'm wrong, and with BR, it's that one post, which really pinged me, but it's one thing. So neither is like a sure thing. I'd rather you not die, and since I'm not feeling too good about either of them, I want to make sure it's one of them and not you.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Maybe I'm just getting paranoid, but that question sort of bothered me, FZ. It seemed to indicate to me you don't care which one of them gets lynched.
I agree with this. :eye:
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Roxy »

fingersplints wrote:So, it seems like BR is very busy, but that is two weird votes now.
Black Rock wrote:I voted for Llama for now, cause I feel bad for BWT.
Black Rock wrote:I'm going to drop a vote on Dom for now, no good reason except that I'm stirring the pot. I am also voting now because I am quite busy today and may miss the vote otherwise.
Rox, I know you expressed concern about her day 1 vote. How are you feeling about it now? I can't say it makes me feel great about her. I know she seems busy but it seems like there is a lot of stuff going on in the thread and could have found any reason to vote.
Yep her D 1 vote was just as out of place like LC's - I felt I could vote either yesterday.
I agree especially about today's vote there is stuff to comment on and add thoughts to but she chose to ignore everything and "stir the pot" with a drive by vote on Dom. Truly nose twitching.

At least today LC made an effort to comment on the thread and vote according to what he felt inre: MP/Snow

Then llama today - idk - he is busy but his vote on Ambray felt odd along with his reasoning. Am,bray is not adding much so I have no feelings on her one way or the other but still that vote was out of the blue and out of place imo.

Snow feels a lot different than the last game we played together he is more vocal and is putting forth suspicions I am not sure what to make of this game style yet but he has also twitched my nose a bit with the tone of his posts.

FZ. wrote:
Long Con wrote:Don't really get FZ voting for me for something BR did, but maybe I need to re-read it. Going into work now, voting MP.
Lol, I'm sorry, I keep confusing you and BR. I meant it's between llama and BR, not you. :blush:
Maybe its bc they are married!? :dance:

Wish I had the time I wanted to do some reading but work is work and bills have to get paid :/ But these are my thoughts leading up to lynch

BTW in case anyone was wondering i got no benefit or prize for winning the poll that I am aware of.

linky linky linky
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FZ. wrote:
It's more of that I don't really know which one. llama gave me a bad feeling from the first day, but people keep saying he's an easy lynch because he's like that, so I'm thinking maybe I'm wrong, and with BR, it's that one post, which really pinged me, but it's one thing. So neither is like a sure thing. I'd rather you not die, and since I'm not feeling too good about either of them, I want to make sure it's one of them and not you.
I understand, the wording of your post just was strange considering.

That, when combined with the fact SO MANY people have been vouching for you or issuing no opinions, is odd. I know I'm one of those players, and that I'm on my lonesome and that my thoughts on you are just based on my interpretation, so I realize it could just be a coincidence -- but as I said, this is my paranoia thinking.

I realize, though, that my interpretation is almost never that accurate, so I wouldn't say I feel really that confident about anything.

Are there any other players you would consider at this point other than BR or Llama or not?

What about the argument that neither of them would be behave the way they are if they were bad?

Just trying to discuss it with you, to bounce ideas, because I'm not really sure myself.

Linki w/ Rox: Glad I'm not the only one picking up a different vibe with Snowy. I'm not totally sure what to make of it personally, but that one post just seemed insincere to me -- it wasn't even really the idea he proposed being a poor suspicion, just seemed like it was off to me, like he made it up.
Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

FZ. wrote:
Suddenly you're not giving me warm and fuzzies anymore.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey Rox, if you had to vote right now, who would it be for and why?

Ambray, how strongly do you feel about that?
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Ambray wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Ambray wrote:[quote="birdwithteeth11"

So basically, we have 7 people who fall under the category of either joke or bandwagon votes: Made, Boogs, MP, DFaraday, llama, Snow Dog, and possibly, but much less likely, Ambray.
Not sure how my vote can be classed as a bandwagon when I was the first one to bring him up and vote for him. :confused:

Who is blooper that people keep talking about?

MP - in regards to llama, I don't really remember why there were votes on him from D1, so I will have to go back an re read what happened.
Alright I'm dropping my vote in am day for now. She doesn't I a me that well and this post rang insincere to me. I think she saw defending me albeit non commitally as a way to gain civvie free. Going with my gut!
Lol, that is classed as defending someone nowadays? Yikes!!

Lots of strong opinions - speaking in very black and white terms already - "Person A is civvie" "Person B is baddie" That's cricking my brow a bit. Nothing that makes me want to vote for anybody yet, but something to keep an eye on.

If anything I read Snowy pulling a "no u" on MP, not the other way round? Perhaps I need to re read that. However I'm not picking up any bad vibes from Snowy yet.

Oosh, I don't know who I'm voting for just yet, but it'll have to be soon.
I want to hear from Hedgeowl. Memorable to me from D1 but I haven't seen anything from them since.[/quote]
To me, saying someone is a civ or baddie doesn't mean you're sure about them, but rather it's your current perceptions. Don't see what's the big deal. For instance, MP strikes me as more civ, so I'd really rather see someone I'm not getting that vibe from get lynched rather than him

@linki: Seriously, they are married?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Ahhhhhhh, the quote failures are too much! Lol.

And yes, they are! :)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I would like to hear from Kate, Hedge, Bass, Simon and Tink.

Speak up I would like to hear your thoughts going into lynch not 10 or 20 minutes before lynch end :p

linky link I will read when you let me post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;)
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
FZ. wrote:
I understand, the wording of your post just was strange considering.

That, when combined with the fact SO MANY people have been vouching for you or issuing no opinions, is odd. I know I'm one of those players, and that I'm on my lonesome and that my thoughts on you are just based on my interpretation, so I realize it could just be a coincidence -- but as I said, this is my paranoia thinking.

I realize, though, that my interpretation is almost never that accurate, so I wouldn't say I feel really that confident about anything.

Are there any other players you would consider at this point other than BR or Llama or not?

What about the argument that neither of them would be behave the way they are if they were bad?

Just trying to discuss it with you, to bounce ideas, because I'm not really sure myself.

Linki w/ Rox: Glad I'm not the only one picking up a different vibe with Snowy. I'm not totally sure what to make of it personally, but that one post just seemed insincere to me -- it wasn't even really the idea he proposed being a poor suspicion, just seemed like it was off to me, like he made it up.
I'm paranoid like that too, I get it. I thought you agreeing with me so much was alarming, but lately I seem to be warming up to you :p

All the people vouching for me took me by surprise too. There's MR that I talked to a little before deadline last day, so it could be that he felt good about me, but his vote today seemed a little off to me. He said Snow Dog felt fishy last day, and the vibe carries on to this day, and that's it. Sometimes, I find that baddies stick to that one person they found suspicious and stay with him to not look like they change their mind and go with the flow. So I wonder if that's the case here
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Linki w/ Rox: Glad I'm not the only one picking up a different vibe with Snowy. I'm not totally sure what to make of it personally, but that one post just seemed insincere to me -- it wasn't even really the idea he proposed being a poor suspicion, just seemed like it was off to me, like he made it up.
I agree it felt forced and just the general tone/vibe I got while reading it.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Hey Rox, if you had to vote right now, who would it be for and why?

Prob BR for reasons I stated above ^^^

If not BR second would be Snow or llama

How about you MP? Everyone else? Who would you vote for and why?
;)
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Ambray wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Suddenly you're not giving me warm and fuzzies anymore.
That's not my intention in the game :p
But I would love to know what exactly your problem is. Actually, since at the moment I don't find you that suspicious, I don't care.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

how she decides to answer this question will probably finalize where i leave my vote.

Rereading the case against BR, making sure i'm not confusing it with LC's thing
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Also Yep they are married FZ! I thought everyone knew that :p
;)
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Made wrote:
how she decides to answer this question will probably finalize where i leave my vote.

Rereading the case against BR, making sure i'm not confusing it with LC's thing
I already have. Look it up.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FZ., do you feel worse about MR or about Llama and BR? Like, in a gut way, rather than a rational way?

Also, I'm having a really hard time with you because I feel I suspect you a lot and now I finally get to a game where I was trusting you pretty much, but then you made that statement, and with all the vouching, now I'm wondering whether you're just buddying up to me because you know I'm very likely civ or whether we just are seeing eye to eye. :P

But I really feel your attempts to baddie hunt have been genuine.

And I'm really going in circles about BR and Llama, I don't know. There are other players who Rox mentioned who haven't contributed much either and have also made weird votes.

I think I'll give Snowy the BOTD for now and see how I feel about him later, but I also wonder if all these players saying they see nothing wrong with him is a baddie ploy. But I guess if Rox and I are the only two that found his post insincere then that can't be the case. :P

Ahhhhh, Linkitis attack!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Rox, what do you make of FZ.?
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

FZ. wrote:
caught this rereading, stand by...

linki- my mistake @FZ
Pov: you reading my takes
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by DFaraday »

I'm going to go ahead and vote Llama. His vote for Ambray seems odd, and he made no attempt to address the concerns around him. BR is still up there for me too though.

And I always have a hard time reading Snowy, but this altercation with MP is feeling more civ/civ to me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Hey Rox, if you had to vote right now, who would it be for and why?

About FZ?

To begin with, not overly, just a ping. But I decided to read back on her posts and now a bit more strongly.

Firstly, there have been several posts were she has referred to someone as civ - now once again I say I don't know if times have moved on with how you word things/play now, but I have always seen this as a way to try and get people on your side and gain some back up from people.
You, MP and Roxy she has read as civ so far.
I find for D2 that's very quick to form such opinions. Roxy's especially she had formed by N1.

I also feel she is following the thread with what is happening and whoever are the current big suspicions - she is following them.

And call me being picky but..
FZ. wrote:
..as far as I can see it's only MP saying llama would be an easy lynch.
In my experience baddies tend to over exaggerate to make the situation sound a bit better.

linki - woah - don't find me suspicious so you don't care why I find that you are? WTH!? :huh:

TOO MUCH LINKI LET ME POST PLS TNKS :D
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Ambray, yeah, I meant FZ. Thanks for the input. Considering your thoughts.
Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

Btw DF, purely want to point out that I LOVE your sig - Bombur FTW. :D
2 weeks until Hobbit, woo! I have tickets to see all 3 back to back in IMAX. :fiesta:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

This is one of the most fun early day periods I've experienced in a while -- I love being part of a fundamental game-changing lynch like this in real time.

BUT I'M DRIVING MYSELF CRAZY.

Driving.

I really don't know where I'm going to be voting.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Ambray wrote:

About FZ?

To begin with, not overly, just a ping. But I decided to read back on her posts and now a bit more strongly.

Firstly, there have been several posts were she has referred to someone as civ - now once again I say I don't know if times have moved on with how you word things/play now, but I have always seen this as a way to try and get people on your side and gain some back up from people.
You, MP and Roxy she has read as civ so far.
I find for D2 that's very quick to form such opinions. Roxy's especially she had formed by N1.

I also feel she is following the thread with what is happening and whoever are the current big suspicions - she is following them.

And call me being picky but..
FZ. wrote:
..as far as I can see it's only MP saying llama would be an easy lynch.
In my experience baddies tend to over exaggerate to make the situation sound a bit better.

linki - woah - don't find me suspicious so you don't care why I find that you are? WTH!? :huh:

TOO MUCH LINKI LET ME POST PLS TNKS :D
This is sort of annoying me, sorry.
First of all, if there's one thing you can not accuse me of, is following the thread with what is happening. I said all along that I'm suspicious of llama, and I'm the first to call out BR, if I'm not mistaken. Also, I'm just playing a game with MP and Roxy in another site, and while they can play differently, you can ask MP if I hadn't defended him from the get go in that game as well, and he was even suspicious of me for that. I form my opinions early on, and then I may change them. It's not set in stone. I'm allowed to get good vibes from people, and bad ones. I'm also allowed to be wrong. None of that makes me a baddie.

And as for the don't care, it's exactly for this reason. I don't like wasting time defending myself. I'd rather spend it looking at people who I don't trust. Since you're not high on that list, it seemed like a waste of time. Didn't mean to offend you
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

MP - inre: FZ - this is the norm for her style imo BUT she plays the same bad or good right now I feel I don't see enough to place a vote on her.
;)
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 265

Post by Snow Dog »

DFaraday wrote:I'm going to go ahead and vote Llama. His vote for Ambray seems odd, and he made no attempt to address the concerns around him. BR is still up there for me too though.

And I always have a hard time reading Snowy, but this altercation with MP is feeling more civ/civ to me.
Thanks. I aim to be hard to read so from game to game I am not an easy read. It's worth the gamble of maybe being lynched early.

About Mp saying that my theory about him sounding like I made it up. Frankly i don't understand that. All theories are made up. Made up from evidence. Evidence of the game mechanics. It was just a theory. Like it or hate it. Never actually accused you MP but your reaction to it caused me some surprise.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by DFaraday »

Ambray wrote:Btw DF, purely want to point out that I LOVE your sig - Bombur FTW. :D
2 weeks until Hobbit, woo! I have tickets to see all 3 back to back in IMAX. :fiesta:
I actually recently dreamed that Bombur gets to speak in the next movie. :p We can hope. :noble:

I'm spreading out my movie watching, hoping to fit all 5 in before going to see BOFA.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MovingPictures07 wrote:FZ., do you feel worse about MR or about Llama and BR? Like, in a gut way, rather than a rational way?

Also, I'm having a really hard time with you because I feel I suspect you a lot and now I finally get to a game where I was trusting you pretty much, but then you made that statement, and with all the vouching, now I'm wondering whether you're just buddying up to me because you know I'm very likely civ or whether we just are seeing eye to eye. :P

But I really feel your attempts to baddie hunt have been genuine.

And I'm really going in circles about BR and Llama, I don't know. There are other players who Rox mentioned who haven't contributed much either and have also made weird votes.

I think I'll give Snowy the BOTD for now and see how I feel about him later, but I also wonder if all these players saying they see nothing wrong with him is a baddie ploy. But I guess if Rox and I are the only two that found his post insincere then that can't be the case. :P

Ahhhhh, Linkitis attack!
My gut is telling me llama is bad. That's who I feel the strongest about. But the one thing holding me off is exactly the fact that he's not around, and that's not like him, no matter his alignment. But if I go with my gut, he's the one.

I'm sorry you're having a hard time, but I'm not bad. If you are a civ, then yeah, we do seem to be seeing eye to eye, and the fear of being tricked is mutual. At least for me, it shifted from the start of the game, where you agreeing with me felt too much to seeing you more civ like now
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Thanks, Rox.

Snowy, I didn't mean "make up" as in craft or create, since that's inevitable -- I mean, it just sounded to me like something you didn't really believe. Like I said, I'll give you some time, and I'll very likely change my vote, but I'd ask you to reconsider finding me bad just because I read your post as not genuine in the heat of the moment and called out my observation.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FZ., I understand, thanks for the response. I think if I had to be totally honest with myself and pick just one person that in my gut feels most odd to me, Llama is feeling worst to me as well. What's giving me pause is my brain, when I start considering: 1) His posts aren't exactly out of character considering his personality; 2) I and others have lynched him for weird behavior in the past, and he's an easy target at times for that + being really talkative; 3) That he really just seems distracted and I'm not sure that itself is telling re: his alignment.

But there is the fact that he has had the time D1 to contribute and he didn't. And that, even if he is busy now, he came in and vote, and it strikes one as contrived.

Made, if I recall correctly, you said Llama's behavior mirrors his behavior in LoZ. He ended up being bad there. Do you still feel this is the case?
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Thanks, Rox.

Snowy, I didn't mean "make up" as in craft or create, since that's inevitable -- I mean, it just sounded to me like something you didn't really believe. Like I said, I'll give you some time, and I'll very likely change my vote, but I'd ask you to reconsider finding me bad just because I read your post as not genuine in the heat of the moment and called out my observation.
I didn't totally believe it. Wasn't that clear? It was a what if? Your reaction caused me most concern but I am willing to change my vote. I particularly like Ambrey's appraisal of FZ.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Thanks, Rox.

I need to go to bed. Even if you don't know whether to trust me or not, I don't want you lynched at this point. I think I'm going to vote llama, but like I said, BR would be okay too, though I am not familiar with her game. Is that something she would do?

linki: okay, does this mean we go for llama?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Not comfortable with a Llama vote at this stage.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Why did LC vote MP?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Snow Dog wrote:Not comfortable with a Llama vote at this stage.
If you're comfortable with voting me, then I guess your opinion isn't the one I should consider :p
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, Made, if so: what elements of Llama's behavior strike similar chords for you? How would you succinctly describe his baddie playstyle?

Linki w/ Snow Dog: Oh, well, it's possible I misunderstood the conviction with which you believed that then. I thought you considered it more seriously than you seem to be indicating in this post. It's very possible my interpretation of your post is wrong, I'll admit. It's just what I thought when I read it. But it certainly wouldn't be the first time I somewhat quickly read a post, found it super pingworthy due to perceived lack of sincerity, and been wrong.

Linki and stuff

FZ., that's fine. Whichever way you want to vote. I'm still mulling over options, but I guess I'll likely go Llama or BR myself. I'm not sure. I just feel nervous. And as to BR... I'm not really sure. I've played with her in the past, but then I didn't play with her for a long time, and now she and LC I've played more with recently... but I'm not sure I'm familiar enough with her playstyle to judge whether this is a normal or even civvie move for BR to take. Maybe someone else like Rox can help answer that question?

What I can say is that Llama seems super distracted, which is weird for him, but I get the RL reasons for it. It doesn't change his dismal contributions though... but I'm not sure that makes him bad either. Lol.

Snowy, why don't you feel comfortable with a Llama vote?

Linki again w/ FZ.: He voted me because he thought my "NO U" with Snow Dog was concerning, something to that effect.

Return to “Previous Jobs”