FZ.
No votes
Long Con
44%
MetalMarsh89
11%
Snow Dog
No votes
Jeremy Mayfield #70 (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
44%

Total votes: 9
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 265

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Snow Dog »

FZ. wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Not comfortable with a Llama vote at this stage.
If you're comfortable with voting me, then I guess your opinion isn't the one I should consider :p
I'm not comfortable voting for anybody which is why I am starting to suck at this game. Mafia in general that is, not this game in paticular.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Snow Dog wrote:
FZ. wrote:
If you're comfortable with voting me, then I guess your opinion isn't the one I should consider :p
I'm not comfortable voting for anybody which is why I am starting to suck at this game. Mafia in general that is, not this game in paticular.
You're definitely not the only one in that boat.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MP.

I just don't think I can class llama as bad at this stage. If he was he would perform better imo
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 170

Post by FZ. »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
FZ. wrote:
You're definitely not the only one in that boat.
I second guess myself every sec. I used to be so much better at this game. Ask people on K-site :sigh:

I think that LC's reasoning is a little on the bad side as well. Seems too easy.

In any case, even if llama is distracted and busy, his only post saying Ambray sounded insincere and that was his only reason for voting seemed the opposite of genuine to me. Also, I would expect him to say something about getting too many votes last day. Often baddies don't want to seem bothered by getting votes, so they don't react, and civs do and are then accused for being defensive.

I think if nothing changes in the next few minutes, I'm voting llama

linki: unless he's busy and he sees he's already talked about so much, so instead of wasting his time, he gives up
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Snowy, thanks. That's a good point. But it does get kind of WIFOMy, I suppose.

I do find it odd we haven't seen Llama's usual "can't you people read me better?!?" or anything like that when he's accused wrongly as a civvie too though.

Alright, I suppose it's best to listen to my gut and where I really think is the best place for my vote... I'll switch to Llama.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Bottom line is, when I look at who I'm suspicious of, it's those who come in, throw in a lame reason for a vote, and walk out. It's likely not all baddies are in that group, but I think we can find at least 2-3 that way. Question is, who are they?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Snowy, thanks. That's a good point. But it does get kind of WIFOMy, I suppose.

I do find it odd we haven't seen Llama's usual "can't you people read me better?!?" or anything like that when he's accused wrongly as a civvie too though.

Alright, I suppose it's best to listen to my gut and where I really think is the best place for my vote... I'll switch to Llama.
Do you feel comfortable with voting BR? You're making me worried about voting llama...
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FZ. wrote:Bottom line is, when I look at who I'm suspicious of, it's those who come in, throw in a lame reason for a vote, and walk out. It's likely not all baddies are in that group, but I think we can find at least 2-3 that way. Question is, who are they?
I mean, I get that, but what if they're just distracted civvies, all of them?

FZ. wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Snowy, thanks. That's a good point. But it does get kind of WIFOMy, I suppose.

Do you feel comfortable with voting BR? You're making me worried about voting llama...
Maybe.

I think what struck me most odd (not sure whether it's "suspicious", but just odd) about BR's vote post was that she said she was voting DOM to shake things up. Like she picked a name out of a hat. Why would a civvie do that? Just to get reactions or something and see who would bandwagon onto her, in addition with not paying attention to the thread due to RL? That's the only reason I could think of.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
FZ. wrote:Bottom line is, when I look at who I'm suspicious of, it's those who come in, throw in a lame reason for a vote, and walk out. It's likely not all baddies are in that group, but I think we can find at least 2-3 that way. Question is, who are they?
I mean, I get that, but what if they're just distracted civvies, all of them?

FZ. wrote:

Maybe.

I think what struck me most odd (not sure whether it's "suspicious", but just odd) about BR's vote post was that she said she was voting DOM to shake things up. Like she picked a name out of a hat. Why would a civvie do that? Just to get reactions or something and see who would bandwagon onto her, in addition with not paying attention to the thread due to RL? That's the only reason I could think of.
I doubt they are all civs. Just like I doubt all the low posters are baddies. I'm going off the fact that in the early days, it's really easy to lynch a civ, so why interfere with that, let the civs screw up on their own, and we can then accuse them for lynching civvies. In later days, you have to take a stand, so going with that approach is more likely going to get you called out
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FZ. wrote: I doubt they are all civs. Just like I doubt all the low posters are baddies. I'm going off the fact that in the early days, it's really easy to lynch a civ, so why interfere with that, let the civs screw up on their own, and we can then accuse them for lynching civvies. In later days, you have to take a stand, so going with that approach is more likely going to get you called out
Wait, what?

Your "so why interfere with that...accuse them for lynches civvies" sentence reads weird to me. Can you word that differently?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

That's the second time now you've said something now where it sounds like you're coming from a non civvie perspective.

I have no clue whether I'm just reading into your statements too much or whether there's something to that observation.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Well so far I don't want to see MP get lynched and i'm not to sure about llama either. I feel like llama could just be really busy and thats why he hasn't been active like his normal self so it really hard for me to say at this point . If I had to vote right now it would probably for Black Rock . Her vote for Dom seemed kinda strange to me and out of no where .
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:Well so far I don't want to see MP get lynched and i'm not to sure about llama either. I feel like llama could just be really busy and thats why he hasn't been active like his normal self so it really hard for me to say at this point . If I had to vote right now it would probably for Black Rock . Her vote for Dom seemed kinda strange to me and out of no where .
Why don't you want to see me lynched? What about my play makes you think it's a civvie? I'm just curious. I find the fact that now at least three people (DF, you, and FZ.) have said I seem civvie interesting.

With Llama, that could be the case, but could it not also be the case for BR?

Why do you think the scenario you described is the case for Llama but not BR?
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

MovingPictures07 wrote:That's the second time now you've said something now where it sounds like you're coming from a non civvie perspective.

I have no clue whether I'm just reading into your statements too much or whether there's something to that observation.
I agree FZ post read really strange to me as well.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:That's the second time now you've said something now where it sounds like you're coming from a non civvie perspective.

:ponder:
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
FZ. wrote: I doubt they are all civs. Just like I doubt all the low posters are baddies. I'm going off the fact that in the early days, it's really easy to lynch a civ, so why interfere with that, let the civs screw up on their own, and we can then accuse them for lynching civvies. In later days, you have to take a stand, so going with that approach is more likely going to get you called out
Wait, what?

Your "so why interfere with that...accuse them for lynches civvies" sentence reads weird to me. Can you word that differently?
I mean that from a baddies' perspective it's easier to stay on the sidelines and let the civvies dig their own graves. What did you not understand, I'm sorry. I'm not following. Are you choosing to not understand what I'm saying? I felt like what I said was very clear.

linki: Seriously? What??
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FZ. wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Wait, what?

I mean that from a baddies' perspective it's easier to stay on the sidelines and let the civvies dig their own graves. What did you not understand, I'm sorry. I'm not following. Are you choosing to not understand what I'm saying? I felt like what I said was very clear.

Why would I choose to not understand? Sorry. I'm not trying to offend. I just asked for clarification because I wasn't entirely sure what your perspective was.

It's just odd that you intended that sentence as a baddie perspective when it wasn't indicated in the sentence that's what you meant. It read like you were thinking it. That's why I was confused.

Anyway, are you still leaning BR over Llama or no?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

See, I'm looking at that sentence again, and it's not right.

If you meant "baddies" as the subject of that sentence, why did you use "we"?
So you can understand why I'm confused.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Well so far I don't want to see MP get lynched and i'm not to sure about llama either. I feel like llama could just be really busy and thats why he hasn't been active like his normal self so it really hard for me to say at this point . If I had to vote right now it would probably for Black Rock . Her vote for Dom seemed kinda strange to me and out of no where .
Why don't you want to see me lynched? What about my play makes you think it's a civvie? I'm just curious. I find the fact that now at least three people (DF, you, and FZ.) have said I seem civvie interesting.

Well there has to be a reason you survived the attempted night kill. The one reason that could have happen is a certain civvie role. I don't know for sure if you are that role or not but I would hate to lynch someone who could be that role.

Yes the scenario coulod be the case for both of them but so far this game BR has given me more reason to look her way then Llama has.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Bass, what do you think of DFaraday?
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
FZ. wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Wait, what?

Why would I choose to not understand? Sorry. I'm not trying to offend. I just asked for clarification because I wasn't entirely sure what your perspective was.

It's just odd that you intended that sentence as a baddie perspective when it wasn't indicated in the sentence that's what you meant. It read like you were thinking it. That's why I was confused.

Anyway, are you still leaning BR over Llama or no?
It's almost 2 am here. I'm tired, and I think that what I say makes perfect sense. I'm not that bad of a player that when I'm bad I make it that obvious that I'm bad. Even if I'm tired.
You were already suspicious of me one game for something that you thought I said as a slip. Of course I didn't and was a civ then. I'm just trying to remember if you were a baddie or a civ back then.

I don't know. I think I'm going with llama, but will feel really bad for lynching him if he's a civ. That said, he's the one that always wants to lynch the low posters for not contributing, so it will be an educational experience for him. Still, I'm hoping we're right on this

linki MP: I was voicing what the baddies say to themselves. I have got nothing to say about this. It's what I meant, I thought it was obvious. Apparently, it wasn't. It is what it is.

Going to bed and voting llama
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ambray
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Ambray »

About to ask a blonde question - but just want to clarify once and for all because it's messing with my head now.

The mafia only targeted one person last night but it could've been either MP or DF? Or both?
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Well there has to be a reason you survived the attempted night kill. The one reason that could have happen is a certain civvie role. I don't know for sure if you are that role or not but I would hate to lynch someone who could be that role.

Yes the scenario coulod be the case for both of them but so far this game BR has given me more reason to look her way then Llama has.
Damn, do you think llama is a civ? I don't want to lynch a civ
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

MovingPictures07 wrote:Bass, what do you think of DFaraday?
I really don't have a read on him yet. What do you think of him?
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

[Quote="FZ."pI don't know. I think I'm going with llama, but will feel really bad for lynching him if he's a civ. That said, he's the one that always wants to lynch the low posters for not contributing, so it will be an educational experience for him. Still, I'm hoping we're right on this[/quote]

:haha: :haha: :haha:
;)
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

FZ. wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Damn, do you think llama is a civ? I don't want to lynch a civ
I'm not sure about Llama I mean I don't like the vote he put on ambray but thats all I really have so far.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FZ., I'm not trying to frustrate you, so if I am, I apologize. I also never said I thought you were bad because of that statement, so I find it curious you inferred that from what I was saying. I was merely questioning you about it since I read it differently than you intended.

Ambray, let me get to that. I think I might be onto something.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Roxy wrote:
FZ. wrote:I don't know. I think I'm going with llama, but will feel really bad for lynching him if he's a civ. That said, he's the one that always wants to lynch the low posters for not contributing, so it will be an educational experience for him. Still, I'm hoping we're right on this
:haha: :haha: :haha:
ebwop
;)
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I noticed that last day DF agreed with Ambrey and me when we called out Niju, and today, he's agreeing on BR and llama, but has he voiced any original ideas regarding them?

linki: I get frustrated easily when I think I'm being very clear and it appears I don't....sorry.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Roxy, what do you think of DF?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Ambray wrote:About to ask a blonde question - but just want to clarify once and for all because it's messing with my head now.

The mafia only targeted one person last night but it could've been either MP or DF? Or both?
I think we have to assume, one of them.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

FZ - inre: DF - he is acting normally for DF. He is never one to lead a suspicion and is a follower until it gets later in the game - irregardless of alignment he acts the same way
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

So, here's something I find interesting:

FZ. has now said multiple things concerning Llama's behavior that I'm not necessarily convinced she would know from her games here thus far to be able to spout as casually she does here. She acts as if she's very intimate with Llama's game. I'm not sure I remember her saying these things in previous games I've played with her, and she hasn't played frequently here in a while, so take a look at these:
FZ. wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
FZ. wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:That said, I have no real reason to suspect you just yet, FZ., and I've found your attempts to baddie hunt genuine.
Okay, what do you think of llama so far?
I'm not sure yet. He's pinged me a bit, but I feel I've been extra bad about reading him anymore.

What do you think of him?
Something about his reactions seems too cheerful or merry, as he calls it, to feel genuine. But I know he gets lynched often on day 1, so I wonder if it's one of those instances
FZ. wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Maybe I'm just getting paranoid, but that question sort of bothered me, FZ. It seemed to indicate to me you don't care which one of them gets lynched.
It's more of that I don't really know which one. llama gave me a bad feeling from the first day, but people keep saying he's an easy lynch because he's like that, so I'm thinking maybe I'm wrong, and with BR, it's that one post, which really pinged me, but it's one thing. So neither is like a sure thing. I'd rather you not die, and since I'm not feeling too good about either of them, I want to make sure it's one of them and not you.
FZ. wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:FZ., do you feel worse about MR or about Llama and BR? Like, in a gut way, rather than a rational way?

Also, I'm having a really hard time with you because I feel I suspect you a lot and now I finally get to a game where I was trusting you pretty much, but then you made that statement, and with all the vouching, now I'm wondering whether you're just buddying up to me because you know I'm very likely civ or whether we just are seeing eye to eye. :P

But I really feel your attempts to baddie hunt have been genuine.

And I'm really going in circles about BR and Llama, I don't know. There are other players who Rox mentioned who haven't contributed much either and have also made weird votes.

I think I'll give Snowy the BOTD for now and see how I feel about him later, but I also wonder if all these players saying they see nothing wrong with him is a baddie ploy. But I guess if Rox and I are the only two that found his post insincere then that can't be the case. :P

Ahhhhh, Linkitis attack!
My gut is telling me llama is bad. That's who I feel the strongest about. But the one thing holding me off is exactly the fact that he's not around, and that's not like him, no matter his alignment. But if I go with my gut, he's the one.

I'm sorry you're having a hard time, but I'm not bad. If you are a civ, then yeah, we do seem to be seeing eye to eye, and the fear of being tricked is mutual. At least for me, it shifted from the start of the game, where you agreeing with me felt too much to seeing you more civ like now
The first post is from Day 1. I went ahead and did a quick search through her posts for "llama" when I started to suspect something was up after her recent oddly worded post and the latter two posts shown above.

The latter two seem to echo things I've been saying about Llama, but I'm not really sure anyone else has been saying those things.

Now, the plot thickens...

I noticed Bass had not said a word about FZ. in his first post here:
This was roughly two minutes after my post where I questioned FZ., and thirty seconds after I said this, which Bass thereafter commented on:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:

The fact that Bass had not mentioned FZ. at all, nor in his previous post where he mentioned all of his thoughts -- then felt compelled to say this when I came more strongly onto questioning FZ.'s intentions, is notable. ESPECIALLY so when you consider he said this:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Interesting -- because he is the only player that has said I survived the attempted night kill.

Now I have no idea who was actually targeted for the NK, either me or DFaraday. Nor should anyone else who isn't mafia. There is literally NO reason to make the assumption it was me and not DF. So, naturally, I asked Bass what he thought of DF:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Bass, what do you think of DFaraday?
I really don't have a read on him yet. What do you think of him?
:ponder:

It's possible Bass misunderstood, but... I don't know how believable that explanation is. I think occam's razor would suggest Bass KNEW I was targeted, and accidentally slipped up, since the fact that the real target wasn't revealed is unconventional this game.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

What do people think?

Are FZ. and Bass really baddie teammates? Or is this just a coincidence and I'm crazy reading into things?

Because... I just find there might actually be something to this. Sad to say, since I really don't want to believe FZ. is bad, but I want others' opinions. Please and thank you.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I think I going to "relax"(:p wish you were here splints) for a few and let these latest posts sink in.

Linky wall 'o text tldr going to "relax"
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:I think I going to "relax"(:p wish you were here splints) for a few and let these latest posts sink in.

Linky wall 'o text tldr going to "relax"
I know it's a wall of text, but I feel it's a notable observation.

I look forward to hearing what you have to say on the matter.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Alex. very good astute post about bass and FZ, I think you are on to something.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Snow Dog wrote:Alex. very good astute post about bass and FZ, I think you are on to something.
I hope so. It's about time I actually make a spot on case as a civvie. :p

I'm not even sure it's 100% right myself... but it is really interesting and definitely something to consider. And the more I think about it, the more it appears to make sense.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

We were talking about you . People were talking about lynching you thats why I said what I said. Nobody was talking about DF I said I had no read on DF so I don't want to see him lynched either.

The reason I comment on FZ post was because it was right there where I was reading and it read strange to me.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Knowing Epi and Elo, would they make the target known to cause more confusion? saying someone was targeted is more likely to make them look like a civ, but one could be a baddie and one civ. Because in all my games hosted by EPi, I don't remember him giving any info about the target

linki: MP, I'm done defending this. Not to offend you, but your theory is ridiculous. I was on to llama the second game I played with him. I've played with him at least 6 games, I think that's enough. And he says he gets lynched, almost every game, and he did actually get lynched a few. You said you're paranoid, you're right. Either that, or you're a baddie.

Good night

linki: yes, you're crazy. No, not astute post at all, and not on to anything. Very far from it...and now good night
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Alex. very good astute post about bass and FZ, I think you are on to something.

I'm not even sure it's 100% right myself... but it is really interesting and definitely something to consider. And the more I think about it, the more it appears to make sense.
I want not to vote for you anyway. Unless something comes up it's going that way.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I really don't understand why someone would conclude I was the one targeted.

Bass and FZ.'s most recent posts really don't make me reconsider my perception of my observation.

Bass, the thing is: It was not made public whether DF or I survived the NK. So why would you say you think I'm civvie SOLELY based on the NK survival and you have no opinion of DF, even though it was not made public which one of us was the target?

FZ., I have NEVER seen a game on this site where there was a possibility of two different targets for the NK survival. It's certainly an interesting way to write it. But I can't recall anyone doing this, let alone Epig or Elo. And don't worry, you didn't offend me, but now that you're implying I'm either paranoid or baddie, instead of logically refuting my observation, makes me wonder. Especially so since you haven't said a word about my Bass observations.
Abigail Sophia
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Abigail Sophia »

Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Having thought about it and looked at the D1 votes again, honestly I'm looking most at Llama today. I'm still not really feeling too sure where to look, though I do have tentatively good vibes from a few players.

Other players that made votes yesterday that struck my attention: Boogs, DFaraday, LC, Made, and Snow Dog. Not sure what to make of them though.
Do tell. What struck your attention in particular?
Well, I'm just not sure what to make of your hopping around and then settling on a single vote candidate. I'm leaning genuine, so I'm not really looking at you today, but it also could have been an easy way to avoid the suspicion that comes with jumping on a bandwagon.

I didn't hop around. I voted for ninja as best case. I believed her defence so moved it. One change. Hardly hopping.
Snow Dog wrote:I'm randomising and voting MP
Snow Dog wrote:In that case I am going to be silly and have fun and vote Llama for no reason.
Snow Dog wrote:Regardless I am moving my vote.
Snow Dog wrote:For now I vote MR. Returning the compliment.
Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Rox, what do you think of Blooper's post?
I think I may also place my vote on nidgywuuji, due to the insincere post. In fact I have done.
Snow Dog wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:
FZ. wrote:Funny I didn't get the linki. Okay Ninja, can you say, out of those people who voted for you, who caught your eye the most.

I'm not sure I liked Llama's reasons. I would be okay with the "I don't want to die", but the fact that he felt the need to add a joke there, makes me think he's worried about how he's going to appear, so he throws in a joke
llama pinged me in the first place with the BWT post, but apparently I took all of the early votes too seriously. My gut is often right, however, so I might go in that direction. Snow Dog came out of nowhere with his vote, too, and has switched all over the place (from randomizing, to llama for "fun," to me for being "insincere").

The linki probably didn't show up because of the timing out issue. At least that's my guess :shrug:
Untrue. You were my first and only vote.
You're hopping around.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

I want not to vote for you anyway. Unless something comes up it's going that way.
FZ. or Bass?
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Tink wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Having thought about it and looked at the D1 votes again, honestly I'm looking most at Llama today. I'm still not really feeling too sure where to look, though I do have tentatively good vibes from a few players.

Other players that made votes yesterday that struck my attention: Boogs, DFaraday, LC, Made, and Snow Dog. Not sure what to make of them though.
Do tell. What struck your attention in particular?
Well, I'm just not sure what to make of your hopping around and then settling on a single vote candidate. I'm leaning genuine, so I'm not really looking at you today, but it also could have been an easy way to avoid the suspicion that comes with jumping on a bandwagon.

I didn't hop around. I voted for ninja as best case. I believed her defence so moved it. One change. Hardly hopping.
Snow Dog wrote:I'm randomising and voting MP
Snow Dog wrote:In that case I am going to be silly and have fun and vote Llama for no reason.
Snow Dog wrote:Regardless I am moving my vote.
Snow Dog wrote:For now I vote MR. Returning the compliment.
Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Rox, what do you think of Blooper's post?
I think I may also place my vote on nidgywuuji, due to the insincere post. In fact I have done.
Snow Dog wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:
FZ. wrote:Funny I didn't get the linki. Okay Ninja, can you say, out of those people who voted for you, who caught your eye the most.

I'm not sure I liked Llama's reasons. I would be okay with the "I don't want to die", but the fact that he felt the need to add a joke there, makes me think he's worried about how he's going to appear, so he throws in a joke
llama pinged me in the first place with the BWT post, but apparently I took all of the early votes too seriously. My gut is often right, however, so I might go in that direction. Snow Dog came out of nowhere with his vote, too, and has switched all over the place (from randomizing, to llama for "fun," to me for being "insincere").

The linki probably didn't show up because of the timing out issue. At least that's my guess :shrug:
Untrue. You were my first and only vote.
You're hopping around.
NOPE!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

FZ. or Bass?
I dont know. FZ's last post got me worried again. :sigh:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Ambray
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Ambray »

MP I think you may be onto something there. The reason I asked my question about the night kill is because had asked you how you survived and I thought I had missed something somewhere that said it was you.

I am more inclined to vote Fz. The fact that she is just dismissing everything and being a bit rude about it too, tbh - doesn't ring civvie to me.

Infact, I'm going to place my vote there now.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm not going to be swayed by emotion.

I will only be swayed by logic.

FZ.'s post did not appeal to logic.

If anyone can refute my case on a logical fallacy, I'd be happy to consider it. I want people to criticize my case. But right now, I see FZ. and Bass being baddie teammates as a plausible scenario.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Ambray wrote:MP I think you may be onto something there. The reason I asked my question about the night kill is because had asked you how you survived and I thought I had missed something somewhere that said it was you.

I am more inclined to vote Fz. The fact that she is just dismissing everything and being a bit rude about it too, tbh - doesn't ring civvie to me.

Infact, I'm going to place my vote there now.
I figured as much.

I'm voting FZ. then, until someone can convince me that my assessment is more likely incorrect than not.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

And I feel honest to god absolutely terrible about it. FZ. is possibly the last player in this game I want to believe is bad.

But I'm not letting emotion dictate my vote.

Return to “Previous Jobs”