FZ.
No votes
Long Con
44%
MetalMarsh89
11%
Snow Dog
No votes
Jeremy Mayfield #70 (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
44%

Total votes: 9
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 32

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I really don't understand why someone would conclude I was the one targeted.

Bass and FZ.'s most recent posts really don't make me reconsider my perception of my observation.

Bass, the thing is: It was not made public whether DF or I survived the NK. So why would you say you think I'm civvie SOLELY based on the NK survival and you have no opinion of DF, even though it was not made public which one of us was the target?

FZ., I have NEVER seen a game on this site where there was a possibility of two different targets for the NK survival. It's certainly an interesting way to write it. But I can't recall anyone doing this, let alone Epig or Elo. And don't worry, you didn't offend me, but now that you're implying I'm either paranoid or baddie, instead of logically refuting my observation, makes me wonder. Especially so since you haven't said a word about my Bass observations.
You are reading way to much into my post .I wouldn't lynch you or DF because of last nights post.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 170

Post by FZ. »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I really don't understand why someone would conclude I was the one targeted.

Bass and FZ.'s most recent posts really don't make me reconsider my perception of my observation.

Bass, the thing is: It was not made public whether DF or I survived the NK. So why would you say you think I'm civvie SOLELY based on the NK survival and you have no opinion of DF, even though it was not made public which one of us was the target?

FZ., I have NEVER seen a game on this site where there was a possibility of two different targets for the NK survival. It's certainly an interesting way to write it. But I can't recall anyone doing this, let alone Epig or Elo. And don't worry, you didn't offend me, but now that you're implying I'm either paranoid or baddie, instead of logically refuting my observation, makes me wonder. Especially so since you haven't said a word about my Bass observations.
I'm sitting here after 2 am, to make the right decision and not lynch a civ, If you guys vote for me, I will be really angry. I have done nothing this game but look for baddies. I'm as civ as they get, and I'm sorry I'm frustrated, but believe me, it's for a good reason.
I can't say anything about your theory because there's nothing to say. It's false. I have no idea about Bass, but it seemed natural for him to reply on your post when he was there. Is he using me or is he just another civ, don't know, but it has nothing to do with anything.

And I'm not being rude.

linki: MP, I can't use logic to refute something that has no logic in my opinion. You want to vote for me, do it. I'm getting used to it. I'm kind of pissed that I've spent the last 3 hours here instead of going to bed. :disappoint:
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:

You are reading way to much into my post .I wouldn't lynch you or DF because of last nights post.
Oh, but I'm not reading way too much into it.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Well so far I don't want to see MP get lynched and i'm not to sure about llama either. I feel like llama could just be really busy and thats why he hasn't been active like his normal self so it really hard for me to say at this point . If I had to vote right now it would probably for Black Rock . Her vote for Dom seemed kinda strange to me and out of no where .
Why don't you want to see me lynched? What about my play makes you think it's a civvie? I'm just curious. I find the fact that now at least three people (DF, you, and FZ.) have said I seem civvie interesting.

With Llama, that could be the case, but could it not also be the case for BR?

Why do you think the scenario you described is the case for Llama but not BR?
Well there has to be a reason you survived the attempted night kill. The one reason that could have happen is a certain civvie role. I don't know for sure if you are that role or not but I would hate to lynch someone who could be that role.

Yes the scenario coulod be the case for both of them but so far this game BR has given me more reason to look her way then Llama has.
I asked you "why don't you want to see me lynched?"

Your answer was not:
- I feel your attempts to baddie hunt have been genuine.
- I assess that your behavior seems like your normal civvie self.

Or anything like that. In fact, your ONLY reason is clearly bolded above. "Well there has to be a reason you survived the attempted night kill".

How is there anything more to read there than the stated? You clearly stated there has to be a reason I survived the NK.
Elohcin wrote:
Night 1: Matte Kudasai
“The competition is heating up down there Bob. The racers are doing whatever they need to do to get ahead.”

“Right you are, Darrell.

“Woah, would you look at that?!”

“What is it Darrell?”

“Right over there in Shu Todoroki’s pit. Looks like Acer has made his way over there and is puttin’ up a fuss about something. Oh man! Acer just shot at someone in the crew!

“Wait, Darrell here comes security. Looks like Acer is backing off.”

“Woo wee, that was close. Let’s keep this race friendly folks. Let’s keep this race real friendly.”

No one has been killed.
It is now Day 2. You have 48 hours to lynch someone.
Where in that post does it say I survived the NK?
Abigail Sophia
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Abigail Sophia »

Snow Dog wrote:
Tink wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Having thought about it and looked at the D1 votes again, honestly I'm looking most at Llama today. I'm still not really feeling too sure where to look, though I do have tentatively good vibes from a few players.

Other players that made votes yesterday that struck my attention: Boogs, DFaraday, LC, Made, and Snow Dog. Not sure what to make of them though.
Do tell. What struck your attention in particular?
Well, I'm just not sure what to make of your hopping around and then settling on a single vote candidate. I'm leaning genuine, so I'm not really looking at you today, but it also could have been an easy way to avoid the suspicion that comes with jumping on a bandwagon.

I didn't hop around. I voted for ninja as best case. I believed her defence so moved it. One change. Hardly hopping.
Snow Dog wrote:I'm randomising and voting MP
Snow Dog wrote:In that case I am going to be silly and have fun and vote Llama for no reason.
Snow Dog wrote:Regardless I am moving my vote.
Snow Dog wrote:For now I vote MR. Returning the compliment.
Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Rox, what do you think of Blooper's post?
I think I may also place my vote on nidgywuuji, due to the insincere post. In fact I have done.
Snow Dog wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:
FZ. wrote:Funny I didn't get the linki. Okay Ninja, can you say, out of those people who voted for you, who caught your eye the most.

I'm not sure I liked Llama's reasons. I would be okay with the "I don't want to die", but the fact that he felt the need to add a joke there, makes me think he's worried about how he's going to appear, so he throws in a joke
llama pinged me in the first place with the BWT post, but apparently I took all of the early votes too seriously. My gut is often right, however, so I might go in that direction. Snow Dog came out of nowhere with his vote, too, and has switched all over the place (from randomizing, to llama for "fun," to me for being "insincere").

The linki probably didn't show up because of the timing out issue. At least that's my guess :shrug:
Untrue. You were my first and only vote.
You're hopping around.
NOPE!
But you did!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FZ. wrote:

I'm sitting here after 2 am, to make the right decision and not lynch a civ, If you guys vote for me, I will be really angry. I have done nothing this game but look for baddies. I'm as civ as they get, and I'm sorry I'm frustrated, but believe me, it's for a good reason.
I can't say anything about your theory because there's nothing to say. It's false. I have no idea about Bass, but it seemed natural for him to reply on your post when he was there. Is he using me or is he just another civ, don't know, but it has nothing to do with anything.

And I'm not being rude.

linki: MP, I can't use logic to refute something that has no logic in my opinion. You want to vote for me, do it. I'm getting used to it. I'm kind of pissed that I've spent the last 3 hours here instead of going to bed. :disappoint:
Appealing to emotion again.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: Why don't you want to see me lynched? What about my play makes you think it's a civvie? I'm just curious. I find the fact that now at least three people (DF, you, and FZ.) have said I seem civvie interesting.
Well there has to be a reason you survived the attempted night kill. The one reason that could have happen is a certain civvie role. I don't know for sure if you are that role or not but I would hate to lynch someone who could be that role.
I asked Bass a simple question. Why didn't he want to see me lynched?

Bass replied because there has to be a reason I survived the NK.

FZ. has to say:

"There's nothing to say".

"I have no idea about Bass".

"It seemed natural for him to reply on your post when he was there."

"Is he using me"

"It has nothing to do with anything".

These are all not ways I expect a civilian to analyze Bass's behavior.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FZ.'s recent posts are all panicked and fail to address her own and Bass's behavior adequately.

I am absolutely convinced they are both bad at this point.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64

Post by fingersplints »

Roxy wrote:I think I going to "relax"(:p wish you were here splints) for a few and let these latest posts sink in.

Linky wall 'o text tldr going to "relax"
you have no idea how much I wish I was there too and how disappointed I am I didn't make it there this trip. Too much to do and too little time. I shouldn't have worked.
Gro-oo-ovy
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Well so far I don't want to see MP get lynched and i'm not to sure about llama either. I feel like llama could just be really busy and thats why he hasn't been active like his normal self so it really hard for me to say at this point . If I had to vote right now it would probably for Black Rock . Her vote for Dom seemed kinda strange to me and out of no where .
Why don't you want to see me lynched? What about my play makes you think it's a civvie? I'm just curious. I find the fact that now at least three people (DF, you, and FZ.) have said I seem civvie interesting.

Yes the scenario coulod be the case for both of them but so far this game BR has given me more reason to look her way then Llama has.

Your answer was not:

Or anything like that. In fact, your ONLY reason is clearly bolded above. "Well there has to be a reason you survived the attempted night kill".

How is there anything more to read there than the stated? You clearly stated there has to be a reason I survived the NK.
Elohcin wrote:
“The competition is heating up down there Bob. The racers are doing whatever they need to do to get ahead.”

“Right you are, Darrell.

“What is it Darrell?”

“Right over there in Shu Todoroki’s pit. Looks like Acer has made his way over there and is puttin’ up a fuss about something. Oh man! Acer just shot at someone in the crew!

“Woo wee, that was close. Let’s keep this race friendly folks. Let’s keep this race real friendly.”

No one has been killed.
To me it read like a survive. I could be wrong. I said you might be a certain civvie role who could survive a night kill but I wasn't sure . I said I don't want to take a chance and lynch a civvie that might have that role and it could be you or DF
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

But NOWHERE in that post does it mention my name.

You did not mention DF at all.

Then when I asked you about him, you said:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Bass, what do you think of DFaraday?
I really don't have a read on him yet. What do you think of him?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I honestly see absolutely no circumstance in which FZ. and Bass are not bad at this point. Can anyone refute this?
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

MP - I am sorry but I really think you are reaching here. My baddie radar has been off lately but FZ reads genuine to me. You do this to her every time! I swear after her last post she is civ.

As for Bass idk you seem to be over-reaching on the connection. I am not seeing Bass' baddie game so far. Mostly bc he is actually posting and giving opinions every other time when he is bad he is Blendy McBlenderson who lives on Blender Lane.

I am REALLY surprised you have not mentioned one word about Tink's terriffic post about Snow who so clearly hopped his vote and vote intention more than anyone yesterday.
;)
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 265

Post by Snow Dog »

Tink wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Tink wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Having thought about it and looked at the D1 votes again, honestly I'm looking most at Llama today. I'm still not really feeling too sure where to look, though I do have tentatively good vibes from a few players.

Other players that made votes yesterday that struck my attention: Boogs, DFaraday, LC, Made, and Snow Dog. Not sure what to make of them though.
Do tell. What struck your attention in particular?
Well, I'm just not sure what to make of your hopping around and then settling on a single vote candidate. I'm leaning genuine, so I'm not really looking at you today, but it also could have been an easy way to avoid the suspicion that comes with jumping on a bandwagon.

I didn't hop around. I voted for ninja as best case. I believed her defence so moved it. One change. Hardly hopping.
Snow Dog wrote:I'm randomising and voting MP
Snow Dog wrote:In that case I am going to be silly and have fun and vote Llama for no reason.
Snow Dog wrote:Regardless I am moving my vote.
Snow Dog wrote:For now I vote MR. Returning the compliment.
Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Rox, what do you think of Blooper's post?
I think I may also place my vote on nidgywuuji, due to the insincere post. In fact I have done.
Snow Dog wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:
FZ. wrote:Funny I didn't get the linki. Okay Ninja, can you say, out of those people who voted for you, who caught your eye the most.

I'm not sure I liked Llama's reasons. I would be okay with the "I don't want to die", but the fact that he felt the need to add a joke there, makes me think he's worried about how he's going to appear, so he throws in a joke
llama pinged me in the first place with the BWT post, but apparently I took all of the early votes too seriously. My gut is often right, however, so I might go in that direction. Snow Dog came out of nowhere with his vote, too, and has switched all over the place (from randomizing, to llama for "fun," to me for being "insincere").

The linki probably didn't show up because of the timing out issue. At least that's my guess :shrug:
Untrue. You were my first and only vote.
You're hopping around.
NOPE!
But you did!
The first two I never voted. It was a joke. The real switch was because i believed Ninja. Anything after that is irrelevant. My not hopping around comment was made then. And even if I was, so what? I don't want to lynch a civ!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 24

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Alright. I think I'm going to drop my idea of looking at certain people just because they're "on a list". It seems a bit of an arbitrary way to try to be finding baddies when it's only Day 2. That kind of stuff usually doesn't mean anything until much later in the game, when you have additional evidence to corroborate some players and throw others out of the mix.

There are two people I am considering voting for today however: FZ and llama. I think llama has already been well expanded on, but the fact that he's had a lot of very joke-y posts (which is not unusual for him btw) that do not add anything to trying to nab baddies is something that bothers me.

As for FZ, I think this quote sums it up really well:
Ambray wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Maybe I'm just getting paranoid, but that question sort of bothered me, FZ. It seemed to indicate to me you don't care which one of them gets lynched.
I agree with this. :eye:
I don't think she really cares who gets lynched this time. I think that anything distracting away from herself and her teammates is good enough for her. And I believe MP to be a civ at this point.

Of the two, I believe FZ is more likely to be bad than llama at this point. The only way I would vote for llama over FZ is if I felt there was a chance that MP was going to get lynched, and voting for llama would help save him.

Votes FZ

Still catching up btw. Will post further thoughts as I go along.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

MovingPictures07 wrote:But NOWHERE in that post does it mention my name.

You did not mention DF at all.

Then when I asked you about him, you said:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Bass, what do you think of DFaraday?
I really don't have a read on him yet. What do you think of him?
It mention the crew you were on. I didn't bring DF because he didn't have votes you do.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Roxy wrote:MP - I am sorry but I really think you are reaching here. My baddie radar has been off lately but FZ reads genuine to me. You do this to her every time! I swear after her last post she is civ.

As for Bass idk you seem to be over-reaching on the connection. I am not seeing Bass' baddie game so far. Mostly bc he is actually posting and giving opinions every other time when he is bad he is Blendy McBlenderson who lives on Blender Lane.

I am REALLY surprised you have not mentioned one word about Tink's terriffic post about Snow who so clearly hopped his vote and vote intention more than anyone yesterday.
Oh.....really? :disappoint:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I know there have been a lot of posts and attempts to miscommunicate what happened, so to summarize:

- FZ. made a post where she was supposedly talking about a baddie's perspective but never used the word 'baddie' in the sentence. She also used the pronoun 'we'.
- I questioned FZ. on it and Bass immediately amended his previous post to agree that FZ. looks really bad, even though he had stated nothing about her in his post before that.
- I questioned Bass why he believes I'm a civvie and the ONLY reason he gave was because "there had to be some reason" I survived the NK. But as has been made clear, nowhere does it say I survived. It was either me or DFaraday. So to confirm what Bass said, I asked him what he thought of DF.
- Bass then said he had no opinion of DF even though his ONLY reason for thinking I'm a civvie is because I survived the NK. If Bass understood that either DF or I could survive the NK, he would have said the same about both of us. Bass has exhibited no lack of understanding in reading the night post. Instead, it appears he KNEW I was targeted.
- I link FZ. and Bass's odd behavior over the past hour or so. FZ. responds to it, appealing to emotions and calling it "ridiculous", but did not logically refute anything. And she said NOTHING about Bass.
- Then I called her out on it and she finally addressed Bass, saying "there is nothing to anything" and several other very suspicious panicked statements not committing about Bass, even though I asked him a simple question and he gave me a very strange answer.

Conclusion: They are on a baddie team together.

I wish all baddie hunting was this easy.

Linki
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:MP - I am sorry but I really think you are reaching here. My baddie radar has been off lately but FZ reads genuine to me. You do this to her every time! I swear after her last post she is civ.

LOL that is hilarious! Because here I was thinking you'd be a fantastic candidate for a third baddie teammate. I also think you're lying about not receiving anything from the D0 poll.

Tink's post isn't terrific. I already discussed this with Snowy myself. He said he never actually voted me or Llama and that they were clearly jokes.

Obvious baddie team is SO OBVIOUS.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Lol at Rox's "you do this to her every time!"

You heard it.

Rox, FZ., and Bass are all on the baddie team.

I'd bet my reputation on it. Seriously.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Baddies, you dun goofed.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I'm "hopping" onto FZ. i'm pretty convinced.

Linki...agreed.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

MovingPictures07 wrote:Lol at Rox's "you do this to her every time!"

You heard it.

Rox, FZ., and Bass are all on the baddie team.

I'd bet my reputation on it. Seriously.
Bet a sig bet.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

fingersplints wrote:
Roxy wrote:I think I going to "relax"(:p wish you were here splints) for a few and let these latest posts sink in.

you have no idea how much I wish I was there too and how disappointed I am I didn't make it there this trip. Too much to do and too little time. I shouldn't have worked.
There is always next time! Besides work got in the way for both of us if I rememeber correctly :noble:

So glad you think me such a poor player that I would openly defend a teammate.

Christ MP you are reading way too much into stuff and over looking the obv staring at you laughing.
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I seriously will do absolutely anything to prove to everyone else I'm right. At least about Bass and FZ.

I'm less sure about Rox, but I'm really starting to feel she's on the team as well.

You're on, Bass. Sig bet it is.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I will NOT back down from this.

Bass and FZ. both have clearly slipped.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Plus I have to vote for her. Tink secretly voted for me again. Note. Must investigate Tink!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Ambray
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Ambray »

Roxy wrote:
fingersplints wrote:

There is always next time! Besides work got in the way for both of us if I rememeber correctly :noble:

Christ MP you are reading way too much into stuff and over looking the obv staring at you laughing.
What's the obvious staring at him laughing?
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Ambray wrote:
Roxy wrote:
fingersplints wrote:

Let me guess.

Me.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Just bc you make a wall of text about something doesn't make it true.
If you are civ you are a horrible one for not listening to reason.

I am srsly insulted by you MP.
Sorry bout saying the "s" word I forgot about Simon.
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:
fingersplints wrote:

How is this "reading way too much into stuff"?
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Your answer was not:

Elohcin wrote:

“Right you are, Darrell.

“What is it Darrell?”

No one has been killed.
Bass said the reason I am civvie is because "I survived the NK".

I asked him what he thought of DF. He said he had no opinion.

We don't know who survived the NK. It was either me or DF.

Why would Bass say I'm a civvie because I survived the NK and not DFaraday? How is that reading too much? That's ridiculous. I'm reading EXACTLY WHAT BASS SAID. (not mad or disrespectful, caps lock added for emphasis)
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MP, I got out of the shower and on my way to bed. The fact that someone "appeals to emotion" doesn't make them bad. I would think that with your experience with mafia, you'd know that. At this point, you're so pleased with what you think you have, you're too set in your way to let anything change your mind. I have no idea what's wrong with what I said. You twisted my words too many times today, and I'm trying not to lose my temper because for some weird reason, I think you're misguided and not really a baddie.
What exactly would you have me say about your theory. What logical argument would make you change your mind. None. I'm disappointed in you, because you're doing just what you said you don't want to do. If by any chance people follow your vote and I get lynched, you would be disappointed in yourself. Had I been a baddie and actually understood what the heck you were talking about, maybe I could come up with a better logical, non emotional response. But since I'm a civ, and a very frustrated one, I can't.
I don't know how else I can convince you I'm a civ. Last game here, I told you all I don't mind being lynched because I was busy, and people conveniently took that as me being baddie and then said I should have fought more. I'm not saying lynch me, because that would just give you another reason to find me bad even though I'm seriously frustrated here, because here I am, fighting as much as I can., For heaven's sake I AM A TOWNIE. Move your vote!

If you lynch me. I swear, I'm going to root for the baddies. You people don't deserve to win :(
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:Just bc you make a wall of text about something doesn't make it true.
If you are civ you are a horrible one for not listening to reason.

I am srsly insulted by you MP.
Sorry bout saying the "s" word I forgot about Simon.
LMAO!!!!! I'm not listening to reason? :haha: :haha:

I'm sorry, Rox, I'm not insulting you. But this is the funniest accusation I've read of me... ever.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Lololololol at baddies trying to discredit me.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

This is seriously the most obvious baddie connection since Ambray went in the thread and outed our entire team in Spongebob.
Abigail Sophia
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Abigail Sophia »

Roxy wrote:I am REALLY surprised you have not mentioned one word about Tink's terriffic post about Snow who so clearly hopped his vote and vote intention more than anyone yesterday.
Thank you Roxy. :fiesta:
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Snow Dog wrote:
Ambray wrote:
Roxy wrote:
fingersplints wrote:

Let me guess.

Me.
Yup!

Yeah really insulting MP :(
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, I'm leaving the thread. I don't want to appear disrespectful. It appears Rox, FZ., and Bass are trying to discredit me.

If there's one thing I'm doing, it's NOT:

- Avoiding reason
- Not considering all perspectives
- Believe a "wall of text" makes my logical assessment of actions infallible
- Insulting anyone

Civvies, read for yourselves, and please vote accordingly.
Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

MovingPictures07 wrote:This is seriously the most obvious baddie connection since Ambray went in the thread and outed our entire team in Spongebob.
We don't talk about that. :noble:
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Tink wrote:
Roxy wrote:I am REALLY surprised you have not mentioned one word about Tink's terriffic post about Snow who so clearly hopped his vote and vote intention more than anyone yesterday.
Thank you Roxy. :fiesta:
Wow! You solved the Case!!! I moved my vote around!!!! I MUST BE BAD!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Ambray wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:This is seriously the most obvious baddie connection since Ambray went in the thread and outed our entire team in Spongebob.
Lol.

Seriously though, do you not agree?

Not a single one of my points has been logically refuted. Instead, Rox, FZ., and Bass all try to use emotion and manipulation to make it appear like I'm not being reasonable.

NOW, seriously, I will be back at lynch closing time. I believe I've already made an incredibly convincing argument as to why the three of the aforementioned are bad, but especially FZ. and Bass.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MP, I want to strangle you at this point. I was not trying to discredit you, I was trying to get some sense into you. This is the most cocky behaviour I have ever seen from you.
Whatever. I'm done. Enjoy
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

FZ. Maybe just calm down a bit. It's just a game after all.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FZ. and everyone, seriously, I am not insulting anyone. I am not questioning anyone's intelligence. I refuse to let the thread be swayed by emotion. I realize civvies use emotion. But civvies do not behave at all in the way Rox, FZ., and Bass have behaved. I will sig bet every last person on Earth that Bass and FZ. are bad.

I just want my intentions to be made clear. If anyone does not understand the ramifications of my case, please read it carefully, and ask for clarification. I have seriously tried to consider EVERY possibility for the actions of the aforementioned, but neither Bass nor FZ. gave a single reasonable response.

Now I will leave. I just want it known that I am being reasonable and that I am not insulting anyone nor am I trying to be unfair. I am trying my hardest to be fair. The fact that these three are appealing to emotion instead of refuting or addressing my points should be the final nail in the coffin.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Epignosis »

Okay...I think I cleaned up all the s...tuff. Thank goodness for F3!
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Ambray wrote:
Lol.

Seriously though, do you not agree?

Not a single one of my points has been logically refuted. Instead, Rox, FZ., and Bass all try to use emotion and manipulation to make it appear like I'm not being reasonable.

NOW, seriously, I will be back at lynch closing time. I believe I've already made an incredibly convincing argument as to why the three of the aforementioned are bad, but especially FZ. and Bass.
Oh I do agree that you have laid down a very compelling case and I will be surprised if neither of them come back bad.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

No Snow you moved your vote/intention to vote around then lied about moving it around.

Yes civs please read how he so brilliantly put together a baddie team in onepage single handedly with no basis except some over reaching connections and baseless accusations.

You areinsulting me MP by implying I play soooo badly as a baddie that I would out myself with my entire team in one day. Yep. Insulting is insulting.
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Rox, just answer me this:

Do you think Ambray is not intelligent then because she outed her entire team on mistake?

All humans make mistakes.

I do not think any of the three of you are unintelligent. I think you DUN GOOFED.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

MovingPictures07 wrote:FZ. and everyone, seriously, I am not insulting anyone. I am not questioning anyone's intelligence. I refuse to let the thread be swayed by emotion. I realize civvies use emotion. But civvies do not behave at all in the way Rox, FZ., and Bass have behaved. I will sig bet every last person on Earth that Bass and FZ. are bad.

I just want my intentions to be made clear. If anyone does not understand the ramifications of my case, please read it carefully, and ask for clarification. I have seriously tried to consider EVERY possibility for the actions of the aforementioned, but neither Bass nor FZ. gave a single reasonable response.

Now I will leave. I just want it known that I am being reasonable and that I am not insulting anyone nor am I trying to be unfair. I am trying my hardest to be fair. The fact that these three are appealing to emotion instead of refuting or addressing my points should be the final nail in the coffin.
Where did appeal to emotion?
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Roxy wrote:No Snow you moved your vote/intention to vote around then lied about moving it around.
I didn't Roxy. That is a lie.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64

Post by fingersplints »

I voted BR. I still feel her votes have been strange and I'm not sure I am sold on the FZ/Bass/Roxy thing since I was reading civvie on two of them. I will reread it and consider it though MP.

Calm down everyone :)
Gro-oo-ovy
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Bass, I don't think I said you appealed to emotion. Rox and FZ. have though.

You just have failed to clarify your remarks. Sorry bud.

Now, really. I've already laid out the case. I think it's the most excellent case I've ever crafted and I would bet my mafia reputation on FZ. and Bass being bad. If you wonder why, it's not a meaningless back and forth. Read my posts.

I do not want to keep debating. I have dinner to eat and a paper to write. I've neglected it. If someone actually comes up with a refutation of my case, I would LOVE to hear it. I want to catch baddies after all. It would be terrible if I was wrong.

It's too bad for the baddies that I'm 99% sure I'm not wrong.

Linki w/ Splints: Fair enough. Please read it. I really, really, really think it's self-evident for a reason and there's a reason I'm so worked up about it. I also realize I'm not doing any good jumping up and down right now, so I'm seriously not responding anymore unless someone wants to actually discuss some merits of the case.

Return to “Previous Jobs”