staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Cartomancy [Day 4]

Post by staypositivefriend »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:09 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:04 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:55 pm SPF, what’s your current solve? Preferably without me in it.
bereft mac lucy town

creature/sabi/jack/tutuu contains 2-4 mafia

wilgy/falcon contains 0-1 mafia

sig/porscha/dennis contains 0-1 mafia

this might be a confusing readslist but sometimes breaking the game into tiers like this is helpful for me
Is Falcon just duping me then?

This whole Wilgy Falcon dynamic that is bothering several people doesn't make sense. Could it not we have a good read on each other?

What arguments have been made to the point of either of us being wrong or deceitful in our reads on e/o?

"sig/porscha/dennis contains 0-1 mafia" doesn't feel like a genuine take either.
your dynamic only bothers me in the sense that you and falcon are the two players who i have individually had the most trouble getting reads on in this game, and i think that both of your playstyles are uniquely difficult for me to read. i do not think you are both mafia, and i think it is possible that we live in a world where you are T v T, which is why i put you two into a separate tier and why i said that you two might contain zero mfia

can you explain to me why "sig/porscha/dennis contains 0-1 mafia" doesn't sound like a real read to you>? i'm saying that because i think porscha is likely to be town for meta reasons and i think dennis is likely to be town because i dont believe someone playing their 3rd game as mafia would be able to wolf this well and i thnk sig has a decent chance of being town because of the feeling that the way he treated roxy doesn't come from a position of TMI (which is, admittedly, my weakest read)

but i dont think im correct about all of those, so my approximation is that there's probably one wolf in that pool of 3
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 232

Post by DrWilgy »

Bereft wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:07 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:05 pm Here's the dynamic I've observed.

Creature + Sig is a possible team pairing. Porscha chiming in on me like 3 times after I started going after Sig is noticable but I'm not ready to call it team indicative at this moment. Bereft can fit on this team.

The other end there's a world where it's Jack and Tutuu. The entire dynamic in Jack Tutuu is just so strange to me. Bereft doesn't fit on this team. Dennis doesn't fit on this team.

Does SPF make sense on either of these possibilities? Hell if I know, but I think it's worth sorting so I raise it as a potential discussion point.
I'm pairing both of those worlds. Is there an issue with that?
See above. Sig/Tutuu is not W/W.

Creature/Tutuu also unlikely W/W, but I'm not as confident in that call.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
tutuu
Posts in topic: 471

Post by tutuu »

i dont make w/w sense with anyone but jack and wilgy

haters will hate on this simple fact
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:10 pm @DrWilgy

You’re the only player voting Bereft that I think has room to be a townie.

Please vote Creature or Tutuu. We’re forcing w/w wagons today. Thanks!
Eh, I'd rather it be Sig/Tutuu for reasons I've stated above.

I could swap off Bereft for Sig I think. Maybe SPF but idk if I'd move for anything else.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:12 pm

@DrWilgy no dont do it keep it steady

dude bereft is like jeff bezos. jack is like his executive PR guy. and we're amazon warehouse workers. i dunno about u wilgy but im tired of having to piss my pants every day
I too piss my pants.
Image Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:12 pm

@DrWilgy no dont do it keep it steady

dude bereft is like jeff bezos. jack is like his executive PR guy. and we're amazon warehouse workers. i dunno about u wilgy but im tired of having to piss my pants every day
Like I know this is a joke but is the crux of this ever even a real thought that a townie has?

I developed a Bereft read in the last hour and I hate the rich.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:16 pm

Eh, I'd rather it be Sig/Tutuu for reasons I've stated above.

I could swap off Bereft for Sig I think. Maybe SPF but idk if I'd move for anything else.
A vote for Tutuu sounds swell!
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Bereft wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:13 pm I think Bereft/Lucy/Mac/Porscha is always town and even after sacrificing so many townreads I still don't want to get rid of these.

Then among the rest of the players, the following are not partnered:

Dennis Sig
Seanzie staypositivefriend
DrWilgy falcon45ca
Kate tutuu

The remaining players are Jack and Creature.

Try to make a team of five wolves here. You end up just picking one form each pair like I said. The alternative is dumping Jack and Creature together.
This line of thinking is very familiar and I find myself finally agreeing with you to the point of being AI.

Going back to [VOTE: Sig] aubergine
Image Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

bereft - jeff bezos
spf - cruella de vil
jack - o'brien
sig - lurch

tutuu - smelly hobo
wilgy - drunk hobo
creature - pantless hobo
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 195

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: spf] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

meh
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

[VOTE: jack] aubergine
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Don’t do this to me, ya’ll. I have the partial solve this time. I need my townreads to play nice together and my nulls to be bullied.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:21 pm [VOTE: spf] aubergine
can you please interact with my posts
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 286
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

Today I will be voting wherever Lucy/Mac/Porscha/SPF vote or wherever I can convince them to vote and I will continue to do this for as long as possible. We don't win if we don't stick together is as much as I've gathered. We need a pelt if not today, tomorrow, otherwise this playerlist will go off the rails.

Creature > Jack looks like it achieves that so I am fine with this.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:22 pm [VOTE: jack] aubergine
What are you even doing? Like I am wracking my brain for a world where your mindset as a townie when it’s D4 with no dead wolves and we have 2 misyeets left and no consensus and like…this is the way town Tutuu reacts to that situation. Not just this. Your last like six posts. You read like a wolf who is having fun cause she’s winning and is feeling no pressure and thinks she can power through.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:14 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:55 pm SPF, what’s your current solve? Preferably without me in it.
bereft mac lucy town

this might be a confusing readslist but sometimes breaking the game into tiers like this is helpful for me

This whole Wilgy Falcon dynamic that is bothering several people doesn't make sense. Could it not we have a good read on each other?

What arguments have been made to the point of either of us being wrong or deceitful in our reads on e/o?

"sig/porscha/dennis contains 0-1 mafia" doesn't feel like a genuine take either.
your dynamic only bothers me in the sense that you and falcon are the two players who i have individually had the most trouble getting reads on in this game, and i think that both of your playstyles are uniquely difficult for me to read. i do not think you are both mafia, and i think it is possible that we live in a world where you are T v T, which is why i put you two into a separate tier and why i said that you two might contain zero mfia

can you explain to me why "sig/porscha/dennis contains 0-1 mafia" doesn't sound like a real read to you>? i'm saying that because i think porscha is likely to be town for meta reasons and i think dennis is likely to be town because i dont believe someone playing their 3rd game as mafia would be able to wolf this well and i thnk sig has a decent chance of being town because of the feeling that the way he treated roxy doesn't come from a position of TMI (which is, admittedly, my weakest read)

but i dont think im correct about all of those, so my approximation is that there's probably one wolf in that pool of 3
I don't mean to sound rude in this statement, but recognize the nature of what I am about to ask. Have you legitimately tried to read my slot? Do you find yourself giving up on doing so? I only ask because other players I've seen to directly quote and interact with me more often.

Falcon and I aren't even a T v T thing. Falcon and I seem to have formed consistent reads on e/o as town, there's no headbutting going on there.

The 0-1 on those three is what I doubt. I feel that your statement is very noncommittal but with the further discussion I can believe abit more. For example... If it's 0-1 there instead of just 1, that opens the possibility of 0... In which case idk dood are we just playing a 4 wolf game or something in your head?
Image Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

@Seanzie
@staypositivefriend
@DrWilgy
@falcon45ca

Ya’ll see this, right?
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Wait we have 2 misyeets left??? Crap.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:26 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:22 pm [VOTE: jack] aubergine
What are you even doing? Like I am wracking my brain for a world where your mindset as a townie when it’s D4 with no dead wolves and we have 2 misyeets left and no consensus and like…this is the way town Tutuu reacts to that situation. Not just this. Your last like six posts. You read like a wolf who is having fun cause she’s winning and is feeling no pressure and thinks she can power through.
i hate that ur scumreading me and i think creature is town

also im very much in the poe and probably the chop for today
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:15 pm i dont make w/w sense with anyone but jack and wilgy

haters will hate on this simple fact
I find this to be false.

The W reads you send that are later reds such as Porscha are where I'd expect you to hid a teammate.

Maybe there's even one in SPF or Seanzie. Idk.
Image Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Bereft wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:27 pm Wait we have 2 misyeets left??? Crap.
no lol

mafia can stop 2 chops

theres also doctor card

and vengeful

a lot of variations but its potentially LyLo today
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

SPF is the only player I think is antialigned with Tutuu at first glance. If I’m wrong, show me who else is and why.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:27 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:14 pm
bereft mac lucy town

I don't mean to sound rude in this statement, but recognize the nature of what I am about to ask. Have you legitimately tried to read my slot? Do you find yourself giving up on doing so? I only ask because other players I've seen to directly quote and interact with me more often.

Falcon and I aren't even a T v T thing. Falcon and I seem to have formed consistent reads on e/o as town, there's no headbutting going on there.

The 0-1 on those three is what I doubt. I feel that your statement is very noncommittal but with the further discussion I can believe abit more. For example... If it's 0-1 there instead of just 1, that opens the possibility of 0... In which case idk dood are we just playing a 4 wolf game or something in your head?
honestly? no, not really. i've opened your ISO a few times and my eyes glazed over your posts and then i stopped reading them. i have not tried to meaningfully read for your alignment this game, and i have done the same for falcon.

and a world where the 0-1 is 0 instead of 1 is a world where:

A. all 4 of the rest of my immediate POE (creature/sabi/tutuu/jack) are mafia

B. there is a mafia within you falcon

in which case i perceive the world where there is a mafia within sig/porscha/dennis to be more likely than a world where A and B are both true

so it is non-committal, and i don't have a problem admitting that. it's just where my head is at rn
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:21 pm [VOTE: spf] aubergine
Details for me brother. Plz. I feel that you've dropped off but we're my anchor townie.
Image Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lis 👏 ten 👏 to 👏 me
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:29 pm
no lol

mafia can stop 2 chops

theres also doctor card

and vengeful

Potentially LYLO and you choose to spend it pushing me. Amazing.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Creature »

I swear to God that a rule should be made against making w/w speculation until at least one wolf has flipped. That's just not useful and often wrong.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:27 pm @Seanzie
@staypositivefriend
@DrWilgy
@falcon45ca

Ya’ll see this, right?
Image Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Bereft wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:32 pm
no lol

mafia can stop 2 chops

theres also doctor card

and vengeful

Potentially LYLO and you choose to spend it pushing me. Amazing.
u started it
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Creature wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:32 pm I swear to God that a rule should be made against making w/w speculation until at least one wolf has flipped. That's just not useful and often wrong.
This is just false and discourages discussion.

[VOTE: creature ] aubergine
Image Image Image
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:21 pm bereft - jeff bezos
spf - cruella de vil
jack - o'brien
sig - lurch

tutuu - smelly hobo
wilgy - drunk hobo
creature - pantless hobo
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Wilgy won’t let me bully him. Ergo wolf.
Im like…half joking half not
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Like...

I get Jack's point.

I'm just far too afraid to be wrong on misreading Tutuu I think.

If we have more phases, I'd rather be wrong on the Creature/SIG wagons then explore Tutuu after.

But I get Jack's point and am seeing townish Jack out of this now.

Both Bereft and Jack may be playing me this round, but if so they are doing a good job of it.
Image Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

jack was the killing blow to my wim gg

(i am town)
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Like they were both wolf leans before the discussion this day, but alot of what they are saying and pointing out I just kinda agree with...

Should probably just listen to my gut and restore them to town leans in my head.
Image Image Image
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:33 pm
Creature wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:32 pm I swear to God that a rule should be made against making w/w speculation until at least one wolf has flipped. That's just not useful and often wrong.

I'm literally being paired with sig and Jack for ??? reasons

I feel like it's brashly being used to push mislynches without any good reason

It's not useful if there's no wolf flip and would be better to just find a wolf first and only then make associations
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Creature wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:37 pm

It's not useful if there's no wolf flip and would be better to just find a wolf first and only then make associations
Good thing I think you are a wolf independently of anyone else at the same time can draw team conclusions eh?
Image Image Image
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:38 pm
Creature wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:37 pm

Good thing I think you are a wolf independently of anyone else at the same time can draw team conclusions eh?
Yeah but they're still utter garbage and won't matter at the end
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

This game still confuses me.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

no lol

mafia can stop 2 chops

theres also doctor card

and vengeful

then we're pretty fucked
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

So what's your current world view @Creature? Hit me up dood.
Image Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:36 pm jack was the killing blow to my wim gg

(i am town)
Antispew :feb:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Creature wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:41 pm
no lol

mafia can stop 2 chops

theres also doctor card

and vengeful

then we're pretty fucked
yea the moment roxy flipped what she wasn't supposed to flip it was gg
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Imagine being a townie and just lol giving up because someone suspects you.

I’d crawl into a hole and never come out.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:42 pm Imagine being a townie and just lol giving up because someone suspects you.

I’d crawl into a hole and never come out.
keep copy pasting all my posts u'll never be as cool as me
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:42 pm roxy flipped what she wasn't supposed to flip
Nonrhetorical question, is this even possible.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I think I've slimmed down the "first wolf in X poe" to Creature, Sig, Tutuu, Porscha.

Jacks towny
Bereft is towny
Dennis is towny
Falcon is towny
Sabi is towny
Mac is towny

SPF and Seanzie I won't solve without a more absolute Poe.

I recognize that my towny calls are likely to at least contain 1 incorrect read. Mostly deterministic upon Tutuu's alignment.
Image Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i like u @Creature thanks for keeping it real
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Getting massively tilted at my townreads being here, me making a point and then they all disappear without addressing it except Bereft.

Return to “Previous Rackets”