FZ.
No votes
Long Con
44%
MetalMarsh89
11%
Snow Dog
No votes
Jeremy Mayfield #70 (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
44%

Total votes: 9
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Roxy »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:If FZ flips civ I am coming hard after all you FZ voters when I get back to DC, especially Ambray.
If FZ (or even Bass for that matter) flips civ, I will forever proclaim that I am an idiot.
What about me? You don't say it bc you know you are wrong!
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

fingersplints wrote:MP, FZ has the most voted anyways? why are you so upset?
I don't understand all this "civvies deserve to lose" stuff. I think I am missing something because this doesn't seem to be case shut to me as you are making it out to be. I don't know if I believe all three would be so blatantly obvious. I could see the bass/FZ thing but when Roxy disagreed with it and you lumped her on to the group I feel like your case lost some credibility.
She does now that Boogs voted. I was upset because Llama tied it up.

Look, it's plainly clear to me that FZ. is bad. Consider the following:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
FZ. wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I really don't understand why someone would conclude I was the one targeted.

Bass and FZ.'s most recent posts really don't make me reconsider my perception of my observation.

Bass, the thing is: It was not made public whether DF or I survived the NK. So why would you say you think I'm civvie SOLELY based on the NK survival and you have no opinion of DF, even though it was not made public which one of us was the target?

FZ., I have NEVER seen a game on this site where there was a possibility of two different targets for the NK survival. It's certainly an interesting way to write it. But I can't recall anyone doing this, let alone Epig or Elo. And don't worry, you didn't offend me, but now that you're implying I'm either paranoid or baddie, instead of logically refuting my observation, makes me wonder. Especially so since you haven't said a word about my Bass observations.
I'm sitting here after 2 am, to make the right decision and not lynch a civ, If you guys vote for me, I will be really angry. I have done nothing this game but look for baddies. I'm as civ as they get, and I'm sorry I'm frustrated, but believe me, it's for a good reason.
I can't say anything about your theory because there's nothing to say. It's false. I have no idea about Bass, but it seemed natural for him to reply on your post when he was there. Is he using me or is he just another civ, don't know, but it has nothing to do with anything.

And I'm not being rude.

linki: MP, I can't use logic to refute something that has no logic in my opinion. You want to vote for me, do it. I'm getting used to it. I'm kind of pissed that I've spent the last 3 hours here instead of going to bed. :disappoint:
Appealing to emotion again.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: Why don't you want to see me lynched? What about my play makes you think it's a civvie? I'm just curious. I find the fact that now at least three people (DF, you, and FZ.) have said I seem civvie interesting.
Well there has to be a reason you survived the attempted night kill. The one reason that could have happen is a certain civvie role. I don't know for sure if you are that role or not but I would hate to lynch someone who could be that role.
I asked Bass a simple question. Why didn't he want to see me lynched?

Bass replied because there has to be a reason I survived the NK.

FZ. has to say:

"There's nothing to say".

"I have no idea about Bass".

"It seemed natural for him to reply on your post when he was there."

"Is he using me"

"It has nothing to do with anything".

These are all not ways I expect a civilian to analyze Bass's behavior.
and
MovingPictures07 wrote:I know there have been a lot of posts and attempts to miscommunicate what happened, so to summarize:

- FZ. made a post where she was supposedly talking about a baddie's perspective but never used the word 'baddie' in the sentence. She also used the pronoun 'we'.
- I questioned FZ. on it and Bass immediately amended his previous post to agree that FZ. looks really bad, even though he had stated nothing about her in his post before that.
- I questioned Bass why he believes I'm a civvie and the ONLY reason he gave was because "there had to be some reason" I survived the NK. But as has been made clear, nowhere does it say I survived. It was either me or DFaraday. So to confirm what Bass said, I asked him what he thought of DF.
- Bass then said he had no opinion of DF even though his ONLY reason for thinking I'm a civvie is because I survived the NK. If Bass understood that either DF or I could survive the NK, he would have said the same about both of us. Bass has exhibited no lack of understanding in reading the night post. Instead, it appears he KNEW I was targeted.
- I link FZ. and Bass's odd behavior over the past hour or so. FZ. responds to it, appealing to emotions and calling it "ridiculous", but did not logically refute anything. And she said NOTHING about Bass.
- Then I called her out on it and she finally addressed Bass, saying "there is nothing to anything" and several other very suspicious panicked statements not committing about Bass, even though I asked him a simple question and he gave me a very strange answer.

Conclusion: They are on a baddie team together.

I wish all baddie hunting was this easy.

Linki
Don't let my gut-based feelings on Roxy convince you that I'm wrong about Bass and FZ. Those are two separate things. I'm sorry, I didn't intend to confuse. My case on Bass and FZ. is based on facts.

If you still have doubts about my Bass and FZ. case after looking at those two posts, that's fine. Not all of my substance is there, but that's a succinct overview of the major observations.

I'm adding Rox mainly due to interpretation of her actions.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:If FZ flips civ I am coming hard after all you FZ voters when I get back to DC, especially Ambray.
If FZ (or even Bass for that matter) flips civ, I will forever proclaim that I am an idiot.
What about me? You don't say it bc you know you are wrong!
So are you admitting here that FZ. and Bass are both bad? Because that's how it reads.

Also, you know that's a ridiculous assertion to make, logically.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Roxy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Roxy wrote:MP also idc if you don't believe I did not get a benefit or prize that I was aware of - why would I even say it? I am a civ I like to share everything bc I've nothing to hide.
I don't believe you, and there's good reason for that.
By all means enlighten me on a prize or benefit I did not get - stop being so dang gone vague!

Please answer my previous question MP - you are ignoring it or overlooking it. why am I suspicious or connected to bass or fz? is it solely bc I did not agree with your case?
;)
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 265

Post by Snow Dog »

Well i ain't sleeping till this is over obviously. :coffee3:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Simon
The Mark
Posts in topic: 25

Post by Simon »

I had fun on my trip. I liked the hotel. I went to Logan's party and a French restaurant and ate Nutella. I have no idea how I forgot about going to Legoland, but I went there too. :omg:

I think birdwithteeth11 is Chick Hicks, so I will vote for him.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:
Roxy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Roxy wrote:MP also idc if you don't believe I did not get a benefit or prize that I was aware of - why would I even say it? I am a civ I like to share everything bc I've nothing to hide.
I don't believe you, and there's good reason for that.
By all means enlighten me on a prize or benefit I did not get - stop being so dang gone vague!

Please answer my previous question MP - you are ignoring it or overlooking it. why am I suspicious or connected to bass or fz? is it solely bc I did not agree with your case?
Oh, you misunderstood me. But I realize my wording was not the best.

I did not mean "good reason" as in I know you're lying. If I did, I would have come at you much harder.

I meant "good reason" because of the 3 reasons I outlined in response to you above, and because I believe you're attempting damage control. Again, interpretation of your actions, I know, but that's what I firmly believe.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Simon wrote:I had fun on my trip. I liked the hotel. I went to Logan's party and a French restaurant and ate Nutella. I have no idea how I forgot about going to Legoland, but I went there too. :omg:

I think birdwithteeth11 is Chick Hicks, so I will vote for him.
cool
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I am being ridiculous bc you are too - no I do not think FZ or Bass is bad. Sorry I believe you are way off track.
;)
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Wtf is going on?
Snow Dog wrote:
Don't you dare come hard at me! :omg:
Gross. :huh:

MP seems unusually confident. Perhaps I was wrong about Snow too. I tend to focus too much on my cold reads sometimes (for instance, I was pretty off in Zelda but ran with it). I trusted FZ immensely yesterday as I believed her hunting and discussion was constructive.

Or is BR on a team with MP...? Ugh...

I'll vote for FZ. I realize that could put me in a bad spot tomorrow if she flips civ, but I don't know why MP would be this aggressive if he wasn't feeling sure of himself. I certainly feel more hopeful that FZ or BR will result in a baddie lynch. The mood today contrasts Day 1 a lot, I think.
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Rox, I'll give you the BOTD for now, obviously. I just got so excited with what I found on Bass and FZ. (which i still 99% believe to be true, by the way) and the way you responded caused me to read your intentions as if you are doing damage control.

I'm not necessarily saying I no longer believe that to be true, but I'll be more than fair in giving you a more proper case if I ever intend to vote for you. :)

Linki: Well, I'm sorry you don't agree.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Can we call you idiot, Alex, if FZ flips civ? Because it'd be well worth the loss. :p
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Mister Rearranger wrote:Wtf is going on?
Snow Dog wrote:

MP seems unusually confident. Perhaps I was wrong about Snow too. I tend to focus too much on my cold reads sometimes (for instance, I was pretty off in Zelda but ran with it). I trusted FZ immensely yesterday as I believed her hunting and discussion was constructive.

I'll vote for FZ. I realize that could put me in a bad spot tomorrow if she flips civ, but I don't know why MP would be this aggressive if he wasn't feeling sure of himself. I certainly feel more hopeful that FZ or BR will result in a baddie lynch. The mood today contrasts Day 1 a lot, I think.
MR, I understand. I felt the same about FZ. I'm just using what occurred in the thread as evidence from both her and Bass, and the way they interacted with each other and then with me only convinced me I was right. I was willing to give them plenty of chances to logically satisfactorily explain themselves, but they didn't.

I also understand the point made about BR, but given how the day has progressed, I think it's unlikely BR is on the mafia team.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Snow Dog wrote:Can we call you idiot, Alex, if FZ flips civ? Because it'd be well worth the loss. :p
Sure. Same with Bass. :D

But if she and Bass both flip bad, I expect all of the doubters to tell me I'm awesome. :p
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Trust me, I'll be calling myself an idiot if Bass and FZ. flip civ, either of them. There's no way I would push this hard if I hadn't given it all a fair shakedown, especially since I've been super confident and wrong before. I've considered that.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Can we call you idiot, Alex, if FZ flips civ? Because it'd be well worth the loss. :p

But if she and Bass both flip bad, I expect all of the doubters to tell me I'm awesome. :p
You are going to have to change "The Don" tittle to "the Idiot" when I come back civ. :haha:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

But I don't want people to "blindly" follow me. I just want someone to refute my arguments in a way I find compelling. Which hasn't happened yet.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I hope FZ will play here again since you continually lynch her early every game it feels like.

If civvies are ever to win a game we have to stop following people bc we know them or think they know something only bc their posts dominate the thread.

I say civvies pull your heads out of the peanut butter and lets make this the first synicate game where the civs win.
;)
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Mister Rearranger wrote:Wtf is going on?
Snow Dog wrote:

Well if FZ flips civ I guess all voters will be in a bad spot. It happens. I could not get a vote right in Zelda.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

You are going to have to change "The Don" tittle to "the Idiot" when I come back civ. :haha:
LOL, sounds like fun. :haha:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:I hope FZ will play here again since you continually lynch her early every game it feels like.

If civvies are ever to win a game we have to stop following people bc we know them or think they know something only bc their posts dominate the thread.

I say civvies pull your heads out of the peanut butter and lets make this the first synicate game where the civs win.
Are you kidding me right now?

I love FZ. I told her this game that it's fantastic to have her playing. I gave her plenty of chances. Mafia is NOT personal. I already said FZ. was practically the last person I want to be bad.

See, it's posts like this that make me feel you're emotionally manipulating the thread, and I don't like it one bit.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

This too :D

On an unrelated note, happy to play a game with you again, MP! Glad my schedule is free enough for this one.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

"Bc their posts dominate the thread"

Wow, again, not refuting my case, but implying yet again that I'm just blabbering nonsense.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Roxy wrote:I hope FZ will play here again since you continually lynch her early every game it feels like.

If i did not think Mp was right, I'd not follow him.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

MovingPictures07 wrote:But I don't want people to "blindly" follow me. I just want someone to refute my arguments in a way I find compelling. Which hasn't happened yet.
In YOUR opinion!
Dog gone MP I believe I will have something better to call you than idiot and it deffo isn't going to be awesome ;)
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
This too :D

On an unrelated note, happy to play a game with you again, MP! Glad my schedule is free enough for this one.
Likewise, man, thanks! I'm actually really happy to be playing a game with everyone on this player list. It's seriously an awesome group beyond imagination. :D
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:But I don't want people to "blindly" follow me. I just want someone to refute my arguments in a way I find compelling. Which hasn't happened yet.
In YOUR opinion!
Dog gone MP I believe I will have something better to call you than idiot and it deffo isn't going to be awesome ;)
I'll be awaiting your apology. ;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

:haha:
;)
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Hedgeowl »

Thought i had more time before the vote ended, so self vote it is. I know i know.

Looks like it is FZ for the lymch, but i wil catch-up on arguments made.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Lol, I've never said I'm infallible. I realize I could be wrong. I just don't think I am, and I don't see how the case has been refuted.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I've never been so anxious for a lynch post in my life. :P
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I've never been so anxious for a lynch post in my life. :P
I'm sooooo tired.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I've never been so anxious for a lynch post in my life. :P
I'm sooooo tired.
My F5 key is going to bust.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 91

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Who tried to kill someone from Shu Todoroki's team?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:12 pm

Ambray
No votes

Bass_the_Clever
No votes

birdwithteeth11
Simon (20)
5%

Black Rock
fingersplints (13), Bass_the_Clever (15), Roxy (16), thellama73 (17)
18%

Boogs
No votes

DFaraday
No votes

Dom
Black Rock (5)
5%

fingersplints
No votes

FZ.
Ambray (10), MovingPictures07 (11), Snow Dog (12), birdwithteeth11 (14), Boogs (18), Made (19), Mister Rearranger (21)
32%

Hedgeowl
Hedgeowl (22)
5%

Kate
No votes

Long Con
No votes

Made
No votes

Mister Rearranger
No votes

MovingPictures07
Long Con (6)
5%

Roxy
No votes

sabie12
No votes

Simon
No votes

Snow Dog
Tink (9)
5%

thellama73
DFaraday (7), FZ. (8)
9%

Tink
No votes

Rusty Wallace #2 (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1), Metalmarsh89 (2), S~V~S (3), nijuukyugou (4)
18%

Total votes : 22
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
I'm sooooo tired.
Im clicking on the wotsit
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I have to use the bathroom.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
I'm sooooo tired.
Im clicking on the wotsit
With how anxious I am, you'd think it was me getting lynched. :p

Linki: :overreact: That is not funny. :p
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Lol, I've never said I'm infallible. I realize I could be wrong. I just don't think I am, and I don't see how the case has been refuted.
Thats bc you repeatedly keep telling yourself you are right. You even tel yourself that in a few of your posts. You are unwillingly to see what I have posted and you completely ignored splints point. You are blind to other peoples opinions and it is not like you gave a lot of opportunity for anyone to really read it and have time to read back and give thoughtful insights to any of your case because you slipped it in during a late part of the lynch then dominated the thread with it and when I disagreed with you - you just lumped me in as damage control for a baddie team who dun goofed. Its no wonder no one says anything to give an opinion bc then you will say they are bad and lead a lynch against them before the results even come back for FZ.
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Lol, I've never said I'm infallible. I realize I could be wrong. I just don't think I am, and I don't see how the case has been refuted.
Thats bc you repeatedly keep telling yourself you are right. You even tel yourself that in a few of your posts. You are unwillingly to see what I have posted and you completely ignored splints point. You are blind to other peoples opinions and it is not like you gave a lot of opportunity for anyone to really read it and have time to read back and give thoughtful insights to any of your case because you slipped it in during a late part of the lynch then dominated the thread with it and when I disagreed with you - you just lumped me in as damage control for a baddie team who dun goofed. Its no wonder no one says anything to give an opinion bc then you will say they are bad and lead a lynch against them before the results even come back for FZ.
When you can come up with a refutable point as to why Bass said I was civvie because I survived and not DF, then we can continue our discussion. Otherwise, this is pointless.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Epignosis wrote:I have to use the bathroom.
:haha:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Day 2: Frank Zapped.
FZ. has been lynched. She was Guido.
<><><><><><>
“Things are really heating up out there on the track, Darrell.”

“Things are coming out of left field, Bob!”

“Speaking of which, don’t look now. A herd of tractors are obstructing the track. It seems the racers upset them as they drove past. I hope nothing-”

“Bob, what in the world is that?”

“It appears to be a giant thresher, Darrell. He’s careening down into the pits.”

“They’re going to have to make a run for it!”

It is now Night 2. You have 24 hours to send in your PMs.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

LMAO I'M AN IDIOT!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

See, this is why I shouldn't believe my own cases.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Or maybe it's because FZ. is the Seemer!!! :P
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

RIP FZ.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Even if wrong MP it was a case I believed

linki

oh well...
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Night 2]

Post by Tangrowth »

Sigh. Well, I tried. RIP if you were really Guido, FZ.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64

Post by fingersplints »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Or maybe it's because FZ. is the Seemer!!! :P
Well you did call that. :p

:rip: FZ I was hoping they were right because this getting lynched early is incredibly disappointing. (Rox: She's the new BHB, it is day 2 after all)
Gro-oo-ovy
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I tried to tell you that mp - poor FZ falsely lynched again and it only happened after llama was taking the most votes and again it was MP and Ambray who led the way against a civ lynch.

This does not look good for you MP or forAmbray tbph but Snowy I have my eye on you.

Oh no you don't MP FZ was not a seemer and YOU know it! I knew you would never take the full blame of your actions!
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Night 2]

Post by Tangrowth »

That was seriously a colossal waste of my time. Ugh.

Well, I still wonder why Bass made the posts he did, and I don't see any where he explained it, so I'm still suspicious of him. But obviously I'm not taking the lead for these lynches any more.

Return to “Previous Jobs”