40%

Total votes: 20
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 471

Re: Cartomancy [Day 4]

Post by tutuu »

@MacDougall

ok. i dunno how i get u to townread me. im just town man. i tried my best. ive been chill like non-neurotic. been growing up and stuff. like.

i talk shit to my scumreads for fun. it just makes me laugh. like.

idk whats a good towncare on myself. u said it urself i dont fit in with a lot of ppl to be on a team. ive been trying to just fight with my scumreads. like thats my gameplay. fuck me man i dunno. pls read my soul or something. what do u want me to do to get u to see im town lol. i just am. i want us to win

ok so for creature @MacDougall LISTEN TO ME MAC. PLEASE LISTEN TO ME.
Creature wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:02 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:56 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:16 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:28 am mac is still lock town for me but spf and bereft surviving over rondo raises eyebrows

if theyre town, mafia was afraid of the doctor card, not the silly tinfoil stuff

(and keep mac alive coz of the tinfoils on him) is my read
This is a reasonable explanation for the current gamestate.

The more I think, the more I worry about SPF in particular.
I think u should reevaluate ur townread on DENNIS too when looking at the deep wolves. Even though he isnt influencing much he is a deep wolf if he is one. Roxy had a scumread there and im following that

@Creature pinging u since u expressed skepticism at the Rockstar towncore
Do you still think I am w/w with sig and Porscha?
this is the post that got me to townread him. listen - me and creature have been flinging shit at each other up until that point. i was respecting the consensus SR on him, was respecting alison's legacy SR on him, independetnly i thought he's w/w with roxy and w/w with sig. on day 1 he called me stupid for believing in those w/w reads

then come this day and he starts with a vote on me. ok cool. in my mind he's outed mafia. i dont care

but then this post of mine is like extending the olive branch. im like - "im going to be generous. why not"

and look at his response. look at his emotion. it just shows the emotion of "im tired of being perceived as w/w for no reason. im tired of this town. is there even a point in me trying?"

he later made posts kept saying that he's just demoralized. he's had enough. his WIM got killed. it happens man, it happened to u too.

look:
Creature wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:03 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:02 am
Creature wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:59 am I have no idea what's going on. I think I've just lost all motivation I had today.

Who do you think we can trust here?
Tutuu
Ok let's see

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
he just did it randomly. like honesly i was joking. i had no expectation that he'd actually do it. i was so surprised. as he said later - he has nothing to lose. he's in the poe, he thinks the rockstar towncore is rotten. literally nothing to lose.

look:
Creature wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:18 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:17 am CREATURE is TOWN who needs a MORALE BOOST

Please be empathic and give him some space to breathe, dont suffocate him, let his interest in the game come back

He is an asset and we need him. Give him a hand
Where did you see that?
he bolded my "He is an asset and we need him" line. its like he self-deprecated. he's just gloomy and sad man, like u were. happens to town

and then if u read his iso we sorta became friends. im in the POE, everyone spits on me. he's in the poe, everyone spits on him. we're powerless. and yet we found each other as town. he said veto my wagon. i said veto his wagon. i gave him a morale boost and he returned. its just so romantic man so wholesome, emotional. its jsut pure. its just real. town and town.

idk how to explain this man, mac, i just WHOLE HEARTEDLY BELIEVE taht creature is town.

i can be wrong and lol me, sorry for being wrong and dumb liek im average at best at mafia. but I REALLY JUST whole heartedly believe creature is town.

and if u believe me that im town, and creature is town, please see:

how much that shitter jack has been wolfsiding

how much spf has been wolfsiding

how much dennis has been wolfsiding

how much falcon has been wolfising

u already know how much sig has been wolfisding

i just despearately need allies, like, people to listen to me and get ppl to vote with me. coz like nobody cares atm, creature does but he might die. so im trying to reach out to u like im just despearate to scrabmle together a win thats it mac. pls
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@Seanzie with all due respect STOP WOLFSIDING MAN.

i could be wrong and FUCK ME IM GARBAGE IF IM WRONG OK VBUT IF IMRIGHT - ur town who pushed mac all game until he got a breakdown and now ur voting creature whos town. please man pull it together. i could be wrong and sorry if im wrong but if im right PLEASE GET UR SHIT TOGETHER AND DO BETTER.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@staypositivefriend respectfully stop wolfsiding. or perish.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 434

Post by MacDougall »

well I'm pocketed
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Wilgz why do you keep sring me
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 286
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

Sig's entire demeanor is wolfy tho. I went back to check whether I still believe Sig/Dennis are unpartnered and is just the most pockety stuff.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

bereft changed his vote between creature and sig 20000 times man ive been watching. just watch this little fucking weasel change it at the last second and get the hammer. its lylo. i already gave u a rough time i wont do it again but man i cant trust u. i cant trust any of u.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I've been fooled by tutuu doing this stuff before but also life's too short for that level of paranoia and the stress it causes
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

the reality is we kill sig here and sig flips town and we all sigh and then I stop caring about this game the second it ends and go play Holes Mafia by Scotty coming this fall
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:52 pm bereft changed his vote between creature and sig 20000 times man ive been watching. just watch this little fucking weasel change it at the last second and get the hammer. its lylo. i already gave u a rough time i wont do it again but man i cant trust u. i cant trust any of u.
:P
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:51 pm @Seanzie with all due respect STOP WOLFSIDING MAN.

i could be wrong and FUCK ME IM GARBAGE IF IM WRONG OK VBUT IF IMRIGHT - ur town who pushed mac all game until he got a breakdown and now ur voting creature whos town. please man pull it together. i could be wrong and sorry if im wrong but if im right PLEASE GET UR SHIT TOGETHER AND DO BETTER.
Don't appreciate this post.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lucy is literally a confirmed town and has hardly posted. If sig is town he literally could not have given less of a fuck to try to help town win the game. I don't know why I care so much. Tutuu you can have your wolf win if you're a wolf you deserve the win more than anyone as either alignment just based on effort.
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 232

Post by DrWilgy »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:52 pm Wilgz why do you keep sring me
Fear.

That's it. I have no other good reason and have more good reasons to tr you.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 232

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:56 pm Lucy is literally a confirmed town and has hardly posted. If sig is town he literally could not have given less of a fuck to try to help town win the game. I don't know why I care so much. Tutuu you can have your wolf win if you're a wolf you deserve the win more than anyone as either alignment just based on effort.
Kinda the same.

If I'm being fooled by Tutuu, Bereft, or you it's well deserved and good job.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Given how many miselims we have left and how there are literally 0 five players worlds that make sense the mafia can't lose this game imo. There has been too much antispew.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Dennis wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:03 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:50 pm @MacDougall @DrWilgy @Sabiplz @Bereft

Sig is in my solve. However, he's far far far behind Creature and Tutuu in terms of wolfiness. Both Creature and Tutuu have a pov that is damn near impossible for a townie to have at this stage in the game. Creature is clearly coasting. SPF cased Creature as outside of his town meta and wolves ignored it D1. It is D4 and he has coasted through every single day when he could have been yeeted and yet he has not lost any morale or done any work. He's a wolf every time. Tutuu is pushing an absolute garbage POE and has turned on townreads like SPF, Dennis and myself almost purely in self defense. She does not really believe those reads. She has also treated these slots with the mocking tone of a wolf on D4 who has a full team. Practically putting her thumbs in her ears and sticking her tongue out at us. It is not the mindset of a townie on the verge of a loss and she is also a wolf every time. Sig is likely to be a wolf by POE but the case on him is flimsy to the point of nonexistence next to how obviously both Tutuu and Creature are wolves. Tutuu is voting for Sig. We're potentially 1 misyeet away from a loss. I think it's important to yeet Creature or Tutuu today.

I think that also means consolidating on Creature or Tutuu @staypositivefriend @falcon45ca @Seanzie @Dennis. I don't particularly care which, though I think Creature is unlikely to be the Zealot on account of wolves would be perfectly happy "yeeting" the Zealot but they've never managed or even made much of an attempt to "bus" Creature. Tutuu received strong pressure for the first time today and probably has a standard 1/5 chance of being the Zealot (or 1/4 if you assume Creature is never the Zealot).

So I think we should consolidate on Creature but if we'd prefer to consolidate on Tutuu, I'm fine with that, too. I think yeeting Sig today would be a mistake.
Okay ur in the towncore now welcome. There's donuts and drinks over there

This is like exactly my thoughts too. But let's be a wee bit kinder please :)

Can you please explain the case to me because I will live in ignorance NO LONGER

I'm very much more for staying on Tutuu, but admittedly it might be because she was pushing me pretty hard and my defensive mechanisms kicked in so

Dennis wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:16 pm Well I would 100% sooner yeet Creature than Sig, so I'm with you on that. Him voting me just because tutuu is there is ??? because did he ever ask why tutuu is there? And also because I've 'been let off the hook too easy' is like... maybe that's because I'm not mafia

I could vote Creature today, I will def be here before EoD so I'm staying on tutuu for now though

Dennis wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:18 pm
Bereft wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:12 pm I had a sig case, and would not like to be ignored in all of this considering I was the first voter on the current wagon.

Creature's been in contention ever since D1. Who were their voters?
What was your case then

Imma be a sig case expert by the time I'm through with this

Dennis wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:18 pm Hmmm I wonder who Seanzie thinks is bad

Do you guys know
THESE ARE NOT REAL POSTS

stop giving him a pass for no reason ffs

listen:

mafia games can get turbluent. emotional. toxic. thats the name of the game.

listen - roxy died telling us all to kiss her arse. a lot of emotion there. what she said as she was falling in the lava with her middle finger propped up like the terminator in the end of terminator 2 was - DENNIS IS MAFIA

@Roxy is familiar with dennis. they just played before. ive no idea where, what, which, who. it doesnt matter

in order to complete this emotional journey of - anxiety/stress/fight into -> peace, serenity, calm

IS WE NEED TO RESPECT ROXY'S READ

thats how u make the full circle. from hate to love.

WE NEED TO RESPECT ROXY'S READ ON DENNIS.

PLEASE RESPECT ROXY'S READ
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

The other option is that Dennis is zealot and sig and Jack have been antispewing them, In that world Creature is town and idfk what the rest of team is doing.
Otherwise I don't see Dennis being wolf with sig.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

SPF
Jack
Bereft
Sig
Dennis

I guess is the world that makes the most sense in terms of interactions and antialignment but it contains players who I've townread all game. It would mean I've been heinous. Which I probably have been. I guess this is the only world we win in too cuz Sig mafia flip chains Jack and then we probably kill Dennis and SPF and Bereft die due to not self resolving.

Very low percentage chance of town winning but if we do it's probably in this world or something very close to it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:01 pm SPF
Jack
Bereft
Sig
Dennis

I guess is the world that makes the most sense in terms of interactions and antialignment but it contains players who I've townread all game. It would mean I've been heinous. Which I probably have been. I guess this is the only world we win in too cuz Sig mafia flip chains Jack and then we probably kill Dennis and SPF and Bereft die due to not self resolving.

Very low percentage chance of town winning but if we do it's probably in this world or something very close to it.
@staypositivefriend @Bereft who should be in this list instead of you two?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Does Falcon/Seanzie fit there? I still don't fully believe Seanzie is townreading Falcon so strong that it remains unwavering. Falcon hasn't done shit today.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Dennis wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:37 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:50 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:42 pm I don't think I care enough to catch up like 300 posts right now so hello thread

Okay looking at this page it's a bunch of wagon analysis which goes right over my head but I can try

So what is it that you're using to determine whether there are wolves on wagon or not?
If wagon analysis goes over your head typically, what's your preferred method to hunt wolves?
I wanna make a towncore, and then work around my PoE, my reads, and my towncore's reads to determine the most likely wolf. So like this:

Wilgy
Mac
Seanzie
Falcon
Sabi

Are the people I generally am choosing to trust. But, my vote is on tutuu because I personally have read her as scum. It's an experimental method for now but I have generally been right with picking town, and wrong with picking wolves out of PoE in my short career. It gives the people in towncore a sense of comraderie (or at least it does to me) and I think morale and teamwork are both important to solving a game

My towncore is small currently because I am being stingy with letting people in after I relooked at everyone after Roxy flipped
this is a nothingburger fluff post. its just saind 1000 theory words with no actual substance. its like he's writing an essay on a subject he doesnt know and he's trying to prolong the words to match the minimum word requirement
Dennis wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:44 am Tutuu has, from my perspective:

- OMGUS voted me after I said just one thing about her potentially being bad

- Flipped on multiple of her townreads to make a team based around me being mafia, without my confirmed flip

- Refused to interact with me in any meaningful way after voting me

Seriously, how do I go from being so "pure" to being the worst scum of the earth in one post? And I am aware that tutuu has reached post limit and can't really react to this (which could've been an easy way out of talking but that's a whole other can of worms) but I still want to explain how things are from my point of view
same as this

its like he literally asked spf in wolf caht to write a post for him

"- Refused to interact with me in any meaningful way after voting me" sounds like a robot man its just not him
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Bereft wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:30 pm In hindsight Jack's argument that Creature is not the zealot due to not having been bussed is so awful. Like I did say that Creature's been in contention for forever.
Sig has been in contention approximately never, and it reached its zenith when I convinced Seanzie to vote sig with me and probably somebody else in Mac/SPF.
In contention and never came close to being voted off EOD at all.

I stand by my statement about voting Sig over Creature for players in the POE being a scum claim.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:01 pm SPF
Jack
Bereft
Sig
Dennis
YES

i also have falcon in my poe coz fmpov he has done nothing and he's voting me. so those 5 names + falcon. i have absolutely no idea whos the town between those 6. but i rly rly rly think the mafia are among there

i thgout falcon and spf had some w/w posts too. like falcon naked voting spf and spf half-heartedly acting all pissy like "would u pls interact with me weh weh weh weh" shut the FUCK up spf
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Thank you for ruining whatever chance I had of being selfresolved before it even matters.

But in all seriousness I don't know, SPF/Falcon ?

Porscha/Falcon, and Tutuu was mostly right the entire time?

Nothing makes sense.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 239
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

porscha instead of bereft?
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:03 pm Does Falcon/Seanzie fit there? I still don't fully believe Seanzie is townreading Falcon so strong that it remains unwavering. Falcon hasn't done shit today.
Them being wolf together would not be my first guess but hypothetically sure?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:29 pm @Jackofhearts2005 EAT FUCKING SHIT AND DIE.
@Jackofhearts2005 this was just a joke to clarify u know that right haha

im not flaming anyone its jsut funny to me to talk like this sorry u all
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 195

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:03 pm Does Falcon/Seanzie fit there? I still don't fully believe Seanzie is townreading Falcon so strong that it remains unwavering. Falcon hasn't done shit today.
Hmmmm, I wonder if there's been a day this game where YOU did jack & shit....oh yeah, that was last RD
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

i don't see any real reason why creature/sig can't be W/W based off of their interactions but the way that multiple players have extremely urgent stakes in which one dies first indicates to me that one of them might actually be town after all
staypositivefriend
Hitman

so let's say that i live in the world where creature is town and sig is mafia and i'm just wolfsiding. what does that world look like? it's probably a world where:

A. tutuu is town

B. jack is mafia

in that world the team would also probably be something like:

sig/jack/dennis/sabi/falcon(?)

i dunno
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:05 pm
Bereft wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:30 pm In hindsight Jack's argument that Creature is not the zealot due to not having been bussed is so awful. Like I did say that Creature's been in contention for forever.
Sig has been in contention approximately never, and it reached its zenith when I convinced Seanzie to vote sig with me and probably somebody else in Mac/SPF.
In contention and never came close to being voted off EOD at all.

I stand by my statement about voting Sig over Creature for players in the POE being a scum claim.
Whats the point of going the full mile into bussing when there's been ML bait the last 3 days in a row.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: creature] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:11 pm so let's say that i live in the world where creature is town and sig is mafia and i'm just wolfsiding. what does that world look like? it's probably a world where:

A. tutuu is town

B. jack is mafia

in that world the team would also probably be something like:

sig/jack/dennis/sabi/falcon(?)

i dunno
sabi lock town try again wolf.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

why is sabi locktown
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:11 pm [VOTE: creature] aubergine
DIE
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

I am not compromising on a Sabi townread, so go find someone else to replace them.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:29 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:20 pm mac can u read through creature's posts today and give me ur thoughts? i'll do the same for sig
I've read all of his posts. They aren't great but they are better than sigs, and that Jack post pleading with us to vote out creature and tutuu over sig made my fucking skin crawl. Jack suddenly caring again and trying to be pushy is just making me think he's flipped back to hard wolfsiding probably to end the game.
It’s possible lylo given the cards and the zealot. Four members of the poe (Wilgy, Tutuu, Creature, Sabi) have voted Sig or floated a vote for Sig.

There’s no case against Sig and the case of “he’s doing fuck all” applies to a lot of players. That doesn’t make Sig town but it doesn’t make sense for 3-4 wolves to pile onto Sig if Sig is a goon. They’d just pile onto Creature or Tutuu. Instead, Wilgy shifts his POE from Tutuu/Sig to Creature/Sig to avoid voting anyone but Sig and Sabi shades the hell out of me for pushing Creature.

Open your eyes, man.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:12 pm why is sabi locktown
just gets mad at people for no reason
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 208
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:59 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:03 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:50 pm @MacDougall @DrWilgy @Sabiplz @Bereft

Sig is in my solve. However, he's far far far behind Creature and Tutuu in terms of wolfiness. Both Creature and Tutuu have a pov that is damn near impossible for a townie to have at this stage in the game. Creature is clearly coasting. SPF cased Creature as outside of his town meta and wolves ignored it D1. It is D4 and he has coasted through every single day when he could have been yeeted and yet he has not lost any morale or done any work. He's a wolf every time. Tutuu is pushing an absolute garbage POE and has turned on townreads like SPF, Dennis and myself almost purely in self defense. She does not really believe those reads. She has also treated these slots with the mocking tone of a wolf on D4 who has a full team. Practically putting her thumbs in her ears and sticking her tongue out at us. It is not the mindset of a townie on the verge of a loss and she is also a wolf every time. Sig is likely to be a wolf by POE but the case on him is flimsy to the point of nonexistence next to how obviously both Tutuu and Creature are wolves. Tutuu is voting for Sig. We're potentially 1 misyeet away from a loss. I think it's important to yeet Creature or Tutuu today.

I think that also means consolidating on Creature or Tutuu @staypositivefriend @falcon45ca @Seanzie @Dennis. I don't particularly care which, though I think Creature is unlikely to be the Zealot on account of wolves would be perfectly happy "yeeting" the Zealot but they've never managed or even made much of an attempt to "bus" Creature. Tutuu received strong pressure for the first time today and probably has a standard 1/5 chance of being the Zealot (or 1/4 if you assume Creature is never the Zealot).

So I think we should consolidate on Creature but if we'd prefer to consolidate on Tutuu, I'm fine with that, too. I think yeeting Sig today would be a mistake.
Okay ur in the towncore now welcome. There's donuts and drinks over there

This is like exactly my thoughts too. But let's be a wee bit kinder please :)

Can you please explain the case to me because I will live in ignorance NO LONGER

I'm very much more for staying on Tutuu, but admittedly it might be because she was pushing me pretty hard and my defensive mechanisms kicked in so

Dennis wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:16 pm Well I would 100% sooner yeet Creature than Sig, so I'm with you on that. Him voting me just because tutuu is there is ??? because did he ever ask why tutuu is there? And also because I've 'been let off the hook too easy' is like... maybe that's because I'm not mafia

I could vote Creature today, I will def be here before EoD so I'm staying on tutuu for now though

Dennis wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:18 pm
Bereft wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:12 pm I had a sig case, and would not like to be ignored in all of this considering I was the first voter on the current wagon.

Creature's been in contention ever since D1. Who were their voters?
What was your case then

Imma be a sig case expert by the time I'm through with this

Dennis wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:18 pm Hmmm I wonder who Seanzie thinks is bad

Do you guys know
THESE ARE NOT REAL POSTS

stop giving him a pass for no reason ffs

listen:

mafia games can get turbluent. emotional. toxic. thats the name of the game.

listen - roxy died telling us all to kiss her arse. a lot of emotion there. what she said as she was falling in the lava with her middle finger propped up like the terminator in the end of terminator 2 was - DENNIS IS MAFIA

@Roxy is familiar with dennis. they just played before. ive no idea where, what, which, who. it doesnt matter

in order to complete this emotional journey of - anxiety/stress/fight into -> peace, serenity, calm

IS WE NEED TO RESPECT ROXY'S READ

thats how u make the full circle. from hate to love.

WE NEED TO RESPECT ROXY'S READ ON DENNIS.

PLEASE RESPECT ROXY'S READ
No
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:12 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:11 pm [VOTE: creature] aubergine
DIE
You first
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:09 pm i don't see any real reason why creature/sig can't be W/W based off of their interactions but the way that multiple players have extremely urgent stakes in which one dies first indicates to me that one of them might actually be town after all
My stake comes from being more confident on Creature and being confident they aren't zealot.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

I'm currently in favor of worlds where Falcon is a wolf and namely this means Wilgy probably is just not one.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Oh is that why you’re cursing people out and using all caps? Because you’re trying to look townie? Jfc.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 239
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

oh god seanzie might be wolf
staypositivefriend
Hitman

sabi ATE'd harder than almost any player i have ever seen in the only wolfgame i've seen from them, i'm not sure that ATE or getting mad is a good indicator of their alignment. if you have reasons for them being town unrelated to emotion then im willing to listen to it

the reason why i dont townread sabi is because their content and their solving has not felt like town!sabi to me. to be blunt i dont really give a fuck about emotion right now
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

SPF
Jack
Bereft
Sig
Dennis
Falcon

i think 5 wolf and 1 town. if u see ur name here and ur town pls kill everyone else i beg u
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Bereft wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:14 pm I'm currently in favor of worlds where Falcon is a wolf and namely this means Wilgy probably is just not one.
i agree tha i perceive falcon as being significantly more likely to be mafia than wilgy atm
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

lucy wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:15 pm oh god seanzie might be wolf
Wait why, cuz then I do a switcheroo and replace falcon with Seanze and Wilgy still isnt a wolf.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

lucy wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:15 pm oh god seanzie might be wolf
No.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Bereft wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:08 pm
Them being wolf together would not be my first guess but hypothetically sure?
I'm assuming Falcon isn't mafia if Seanzie is town because if that's the case Seanzie's ego will take a more thorough pounding than ur mum does every night from the milkman.

Return to “Previous Rackets”