Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 287
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by Alison »

Dennis wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:59 am
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:47 am
Dennis wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:43 am Golden could go either way I can't keep track of him to save my life

Kate might be town but she has been very centered on her towniness rather than solving, something of note but I don't think it's too alignment indicative

Party Crasher, I've got no clue on but I rolled my eyes and thought "lame" when I read it was 6 people, for some reason. Couldn't tell ya why

Falcon could be bad but also I think that like every D1 so I'm leaving him alone (and on that topic I won't vote Wilgy today for the same reason)

Lucy is doing her thing where she just says "player x town" so like maybe town

Urist could be bad, that's where my vote would be if I wanted to vote but I don't

Sabi and I are townreading each other, which I hate to be THAT guy but it gives me a bad feeling about them. I will ignore that for now though

Alison is doing that thing where she has the largest ego in the world so I guess maybe town but like maybe drop it back a notch

No one else comes to mind immediately, I'm off to bed buh bye
Quote a post I made that was in any way egotistical?
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:24 am
Kate wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:19 am Strong suspicions? Strong, already? You're reaching. Why is that?

I'm not acting weird for my civ game, you just don't know me.
I am just so good that I caught you the moment you re-entered the thread. Just like I did in Cartomancy. Sorry about the rand.
So it is egotistical to claim that you are capable of catching a single player as mafia? I see. I'd hate to see what not being egotistical looks like to you. Being completely helpless and unable to do anything, I suppose.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:40 am
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:35 am
Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:15 am
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:18 am how have i posted that much wtf
Well the spamming of random thirst posts helped I think
hm hmhm hmh mhm hmhm mhmhmhm

neon town
this is a low % correct read but in Neon's catchup I noticed how her language seems to be free flowing. I've been trying to read Neon correctly lately and I'm still bad at catching the differences in her town and scum play cuz she has an INSANE range but this specifically caught me as something someone without an agenda would say. Like if Neon and Lucy are w/w then whatever trash this read but being that I kinda TR lucy rn I read this as a lack of opportunism by Neon. She's just like lul ur post count is inflated noob

i am aware this is a twice shrunk type read he is an inspiration
Too many words
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:59 am

neon town
this is a low % correct read but in Neon's catchup I noticed how her language seems to be free flowing. I've been trying to read Neon correctly lately and I'm still bad at catching the differences in her town and scum play cuz she has an INSANE range but this specifically caught me as something someone without an agenda would say. Like if Neon and Lucy are w/w then whatever trash this read but being that I kinda TR lucy rn I read this as a lack of opportunism by Neon. She's just like lul ur post count is inflated noob

Too many words
Hey Michelle!

its DoctorZeus

Are you saying this is too many words and saying its wolfy or just too many words too read?
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:26 am
Neon wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:25 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:11 pm I cant believe no one has done this yet @Porscha 69
I'm like 87% sure someone did that

Lock wolf
Neon wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:25 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:14 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:13 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:28 pm I'm officially the top poster

I'm volume cleared.

Gn
I will be shooting you tonight. Fair warning.
Why :(
I've decided you and Dennis are woofs. Or something.
These were the ones at the time of my read neon. Although I've come around a little on Dennis since then.
On a scale of 1 to 10 how serious do you think each of these reads were?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:52 am
Dennis wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:59 am
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:47 am
Dennis wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:43 am Golden could go either way I can't keep track of him to save my life

Kate might be town but she has been very centered on her towniness rather than solving, something of note but I don't think it's too alignment indicative

Party Crasher, I've got no clue on but I rolled my eyes and thought "lame" when I read it was 6 people, for some reason. Couldn't tell ya why

Falcon could be bad but also I think that like every D1 so I'm leaving him alone (and on that topic I won't vote Wilgy today for the same reason)

Lucy is doing her thing where she just says "player x town" so like maybe town

Urist could be bad, that's where my vote would be if I wanted to vote but I don't

Sabi and I are townreading each other, which I hate to be THAT guy but it gives me a bad feeling about them. I will ignore that for now though

Alison is doing that thing where she has the largest ego in the world so I guess maybe town but like maybe drop it back a notch

No one else comes to mind immediately, I'm off to bed buh bye
Quote a post I made that was in any way egotistical?
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:24 am
Kate wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:19 am Strong suspicions? Strong, already? You're reaching. Why is that?

I'm not acting weird for my civ game, you just don't know me.
I am just so good that I caught you the moment you re-entered the thread. Just like I did in Cartomancy. Sorry about the rand.
So it is egotistical to claim that you are capable of catching a single player as mafia? I see. I'd hate to see what not being egotistical looks like to you. Being completely helpless and unable to do anything, I suppose.
Really?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Alison

Post by Alison »

Yes, really.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆

neon town
How does this post lead to that read and what earlier made you wolf read me?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

neon town

Ignore me I should pay more attention before asking questions

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 978

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:40 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:39 am sorry Golden but it's a real read I assure you
Ok

Then scum read on Mac.
why
☆Princess Abigail☆

neon town

❤️ you

I need people to stop saying I'm a good wolf so I can like to back to being a meme-y chaos goblin and like not have to live up to a reputation.

But also I appreciate you and your compliment

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:06 am
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:40 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:39 am sorry Golden but it's a real read I assure you
Ok

Then scum read on Mac.
why
I think your scum read on me is bad. You should know better (maybe I'm holding you to unrealistic standards. But for now, you can take a scum read until I figure you out more).
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:08 am

neon town

❤️ you

I need people to stop saying I'm a good wolf so I can like to back to being a meme-y chaos goblin and like not have to live up to a reputation.

You're a good town too
☆Princess Abigail☆

Master Radishes wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:52 amHm.
Hm.

ImageImage

Alison

Post by Alison »

Twice Shrunk esque reads by Lilypetal are probably townie but inaccurate (which isn't to say Neon is mafia, just that it's a bad argument that doesn't say anything about Neon's alignment).
☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:05 am [VOTE: Alison] aubergine
Huh

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:08 am
Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:08 am

neon town

❤️ you

You're a good town too
Now that's a blatant lie

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:09 am
Huh
This vote is very much a vote in lieu of me not saying my unfiltered thoughts in the thread.
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:08 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:12 am
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:10 am rondo also is visually appealing
Ender, come pick me up, girls are here
Pick them up yourself.
Smooth
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

If I had a vig shot right now I'd shoot Alison. It has nothing to do with alignment, and everything to do with energy.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden v Alison is the type of early game my ego is bigger than you Lonestar type nonsense that is almost always T v T

So like. Kiss and make up and find the real scum uwu.

ImageImage

Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Party Crasher wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:00 am

neon town

Too many words
Hey Michelle!

its DoctorZeus

Are you saying this is too many words and saying its wolfy or just too many words too read?
It's wolfy

Also i was eating lunch

Why did you open the game with the copy pasta?

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:09 am
Huh
This vote is very much a vote in lieu of me not saying my unfiltered thoughts in the thread.
Trust me I know.

But it's T v T so like.

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:11 am
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:09 am
Huh
Trust me I know.

But it's T v T so like.
Don't stress, it's not a real vote. It's just a vent mechanism. It'll be back where it was tomorrow.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lily has a better understanding of me than like most people here and like self meta is yucky but also she's right and like kinda for the right reasons

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

Alison

Post by Alison »

Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:10 am If I had a vig shot right now I'd shoot Alison. It has nothing to do with alignment, and everything to do with energy.
Funny, because I actually have a vig shot. Fortuitously for you there are scummier people in the thread.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:12 am Lily has a better understanding of me than like most people here and like self meta is yucky but also she's right and like kinda for the right reasons
I found myself nodding at Lily's meta-read. Made me more confident in my town read of you too.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:13 am
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:10 am If I had a vig shot right now I'd shoot Alison. It has nothing to do with alignment, and everything to do with energy.
Funny, because I actually have a vig shot. Fortuitously for you there are scummier people in the thread.
Is it me. Am I getting shot?

ImageImage

Alison

Post by Alison »

Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:10 am Golden v Alison is the type of early game my ego is bigger than you Lonestar type nonsense that is almost always T v T

I think I'm one of the least egotistical people in the thread.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:13 am
Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:12 am Lily has a better understanding of me than like most people here and like self meta is yucky but also she's right and like kinda for the right reasons
I found myself nodding at Lily's meta-read. Made me more confident in my town read of you too.
lol you if you thought that read was convincing
☆Princess Abigail☆

Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:14 am
Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:10 am Golden v Alison is the type of early game my ego is bigger than you Lonestar type nonsense that is almost always T v T

I think I'm one of the least egotistical people in the thread.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:15 am

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Nah. I'm bad at reading you. I'm trying to learn.

I just like making observations about those I know and seeing how it goes. Sometimes I miss. Wouldn't let anyone take my read on you seriously this game tbh
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:15 am
I think the read is accurate, rather than convincing.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Alison's reaction is what I expect of v!her, but I'm also kind of biased because I'm already town reading her from her prior content
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:17 am

I just like making observations about those I know and seeing how it goes. Sometimes I miss. Wouldn't let anyone take my read on you seriously this game tbh
Sad. Cause like. You were right this time.

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:19 am
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:17 am

Sad. Cause like. You were right this time.
I'm glad woohoo
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:18 am Alison's reaction is what I expect of v!her, but I'm also kind of biased because I'm already town reading her from her prior content
She's town.

So is Golden

Lol

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

But not sad I just mean like those types of reads are for me rather than other ppl. If I'm right I'm right for me u know?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

OK I take back my scumlean on lily
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:19 am But not sad I just mean like those types of reads are for me rather than other ppl. If I'm right I'm right for me u know?
Ah I see.

My bad I'm misreading the situation.

ImageImage

Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:11 am

neon town

Too many words
Hey Michelle!

its DoctorZeus

It's wolfy

Also i was eating lunch

I didn't; was the other hydra ppl and I've got no idea. There are 6 of us. I think most of the posts have been tutu (I think) . They did a read list too which I'm not caught up on the why yet cuz they've all been asleep- think they are all American I'm the only European so time zones aren't matching up (Syn never sleeps though)

Where your reads and head at?

BTW this Golden-Alison conveotsaiotn is ridiculous tbh. Alison can catch a wolf, I can, you can who can't, the idea the way she's acting is wolfy seems dumb whether you know Alison or not
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Lol I'm currently in the elim lead
☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Neon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:19 am
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:18 am Alison's reaction is what I expect of v!her, but I'm also kind of biased because I'm already town reading her from her prior content
She's town.

So is Golden

Lol
Why on both?

"vibes"?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Party Crasher wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:20 am
Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:11 am

neon town

Too many words
Hey Michelle!

its DoctorZeus

It's wolfy

Also i was eating lunch

I didn't; was the other hydra ppl and I've got no idea. There are 6 of us. I think most of the posts have been tutu (I think) . They did a read list too which I'm not caught up on the why yet cuz they've all been asleep- think they are all American I'm the only European so time zones aren't matching up (Syn never sleeps though)

Where your reads and head at?

BTW this Golden-Alison conveotsaiotn is ridiculous tbh. Alison can catch a wolf, I can, you can who can't, the idea the way she's acting is wolfy seems dumb whether you know Alison or not
Which head is this.

If it's DZ stop ignoring me uwu

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Going back to [VOTE: Urist] aubergine
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Party Crasher wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:20 am BTW this Golden-Alison conveotsaiotn is ridiculous tbh. Alison can catch a wolf, I can, you can who can't, the idea the way she's acting is wolfy seems dumb whether you know Alison or not
Didn't say it was wolfy.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”