THIS GAME WAS RAD
100%

Total votes: 9
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 978

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by MacDougall »

I think @Dennis is mafia because he doesn't have any direction to his play. His posts are just short little jokes and he's more likely to play directionless as mafia than town.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 391
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

has scotty even posted much since the first few hours, feel like i havent seen him around much today
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:38 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:15 pm Like nobody has actually engaged me in any meaningful way. I've made a couple of light pushes and got omgussed by players that should know better than that. There seems to be no really coherent strategy to this day. The top posters are all players who aren't post count polarised so I can't base any read on that. The only empirical thing is probably that Porscha 2 posting is >rand mafia for her. Seanzie and Rondo not tilting me already might be indicative of them not being town maybe I guess? Lily and Neon seem okay? On the little I've read I would guess Sabi is more likely in their wolf meta? Lots of the scum solving going on just rings hollow or rand at best and I don't really have the energy to figure out much.

So all that to say, checks in the mail or something I'm gonna keep vibing. Where's @DrWilgy at.
Busy. How's it going buddy?

Drove across Texas again today. Will likely read some of the thread after dinner.
I haven't had a real meal in like 3 weeks
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

I think Sabi is towny this game but I am paranoid after that one syndacate game I wasn't in. Thought comments on Nutella being sus and having a bad list towny.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am townreading @DrWilgy for scumreading Creature (lack of TMI).
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Sabi I guess is "bitey" I suppose
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 161

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:39 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:15 pm Like nobody has actually engaged me in any meaningful way. I've made a couple of light pushes and got omgussed by players that should know better than that. There seems to be no really coherent strategy to this day. The top posters are all players who aren't post count polarised so I can't base any read on that. The only empirical thing is probably that Porscha 2 posting is >rand mafia for her. Seanzie and Rondo not tilting me already might be indicative of them not being town maybe I guess? Lily and Neon seem okay? On the little I've read I would guess Sabi is more likely in their wolf meta? Lots of the scum solving going on just rings hollow or rand at best and I don't really have the energy to figure out much.

So all that to say, checks in the mail or something I'm gonna keep vibing. Where's @DrWilgy at.

Drove across Texas again today. Will likely read some of the thread after dinner.
Man, I've been dining well lately. Found a good new Sushi place near me. For Valentine's day I dry brined some steaks. The sear was choice. Real good medium rare. The Vegan butter I tried was also good.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:33 pm Kind of reading Lily/Neon in one. I feel like there's instances of people finding each other town which feels good to me.

Mafia should definitely start town reading each other, or else they will lose.
Townreading @Dyslexicon for this post.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:38 pm
Cape90 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:25 pm What do ppl think of Seanzie?
I'm reading ISOs, and have only really encountered him so far in his back/forth with Alison, who I'm reading now.

My first experience with Sean was him (civ) tunnelling me (civ). I saw a little of that here, but he seems to have backed off. I haven't seen much else, and he begins with "S" so the odds of me seeing it soon are low :noble: unless he shows up tonight.

What do you think, since you're asking?
I've been here for hours. Are you paying attention?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:40 pm

Man, I've been dining well lately. Found a good new Sushi place near me. For Valentine's day I dry brined some steaks. The sear was choice. Real good medium rare. The Vegan butter I tried was also good.
Are you trying to upset me?
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 470

Post by Creature »

Hmm did Mac miss Cape90 or is Cape90 really irrelevant?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:37 pm I think @Creature is town because I think he sheeped me without saying he sheeped me which makes no sense for him to do as mafia but is something he does in every game as town.
Does W creature openly say they are sheeping?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:41 pm Hmm did Mac miss Cape90 or is Cape90 really irrelevant?
no I did cape
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:41 pm

Nope, but perhaps some suggestions if ya want something good
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:37 pm I think @Creature is town because I think he sheeped me without saying he sheeped me which makes no sense for him to do as mafia but is something he does in every game as town.
Does W creature openly say they are sheeping?
W creature most likely wouldn't have sheeped me. Creature often just globs to my early reads and then holds me accountable to them as a tactic. It's a +ev town tactic and makes no sense for him to do as mafia even if I'm wrong because he would also be found culpable to it.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 143

Post by S~V~S »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:40 pm
S~V~S wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:38 pm
Cape90 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:25 pm What do ppl think of Seanzie?
I'm reading ISOs, and have only really encountered him so far in his back/forth with Alison, who I'm reading now.

My first experience with Sean was him (civ) tunnelling me (civ). I saw a little of that here, but he seems to have backed off. I haven't seen much else, and he begins with "S" so the odds of me seeing it soon are low :noble: unless he shows up tonight.

What do you think, since you're asking?
I've been here for hours. Are you paying attention?
Not really, I was at work, I got stuck late, I am doing ISO's and popping into real time intermit.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:42 pm

Haha nah I am four days removed from a gastric sleeve surgery so I can't eat
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Got no vibes going with @EnderWiggin so he's POE.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:37 pm Sabi anxious to volume clear themselves off a bunch of fluff posts is sus
Townreading @falcon45ca for this. Doubt he'd go after Sabi so bluntly as mafia. Sabi literally the person he'd be least likely to engage in hostilities with.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:43 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:42 pm

Haha nah I am four days removed from a gastric sleeve surgery so I can't eat
Yo dude. Feel better soon.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:45 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:37 pm Sabi anxious to volume clear themselves off a bunch of fluff posts is sus
Townreading @falcon45ca for this. Doubt he'd go after Sabi so bluntly as mafia. Sabi literally the person he'd be least likely to engage in hostilities with.
Yeah that's an easy clear. That's a t Falcon post.
Image Image Image
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... at-Taffy-s

Okay so I think Sabi is different then this game where I caught wolf Sabi the final day. Though wolf Sabi ran right out of WIM after day 2 that game and I thought they were towny day 1 so yeah
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 218

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:23 pm @falcon45ca why is dennis leading the votes?
I dunno, but I'm OK with it
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Fellow villagers, I have reason to believe that "Golden" may be a werewolf among us. Let me present my evidence:

Suspicious Behavior: Throughout the game, "Golden" has exhibited behavior that is quite suspicious. They have been particularly quiet and have not contributed much to our discussions. They have also been quick to dismiss accusations against themselves, which is a classic tactic of a werewolf trying to avoid suspicion.

Late-Night Activity: I have also noticed that "Golden" tends to be active during the late hours of the night. This is when the werewolves usually wake up and do their dirty work. It's possible that "Golden" is using this time to communicate with their fellow werewolves and plan their attacks.

Voting Patterns: Finally, I have noticed that "Golden" has been voting in a way that seems to benefit the werewolves. They have consistently voted to lynch innocent villagers, while avoiding suspicion themselves. This suggests that they may be trying to protect their fellow werewolves and eliminate the villagers one by one.

In light of this evidence, I strongly urge you all to consider "Golden" as a prime suspect for the werewolf. We must act quickly to protect ourselves and eliminate any threats to our village. Thank you.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:15 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:13 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:09 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:07 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:19 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:03 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:41 pm

Since when do you threaten to block me because i scum read you, that bravado is not gonna work on me.
Its decidedly unfun to have someone repeatedly shout, over literally a single post, "x is a wolf" and I'm here for a good time.

Basically you're annoying and boring and I don't have time for that
Im sure it is unfun to get correctly scum read off a post like that. What did you think? That it was gonna work again?
Fuck off guillotine. You're being a belligerent bellend and I'm done dealing with you.
Another overreaction. We can do this all day, this kind of responses will not get me to back off, totally the contrary.
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:11 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:07 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:57 pm Hi.

8 pages already is ludicrous, don’t count on me to read that.
Here’s a quick summary so you don’t have to:

-Guillo vs HK is a WWE match- nothing of substance and lots of play fighting
[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine

Nothing of substace?
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:12 pm Im not gonna let you pass up my push on HK as nothing of substance.
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:14 pm But if Scotty is scum, Hollowkatt is town based on that post.
Guillo, I got nothing more out of your ISO. Your read on HK is still a very early micro-reads that you are entertaining. You are also overreacting. (giggles)
HK never reacts to me like this as town. He expressed a townread on me for NAI reasons and i can see it as an attempt to pocket me and also associate me with him.
He personally attacked me which he has never done and bailed out, so im willing to flip him to find out what's up.
I like the push. HK hasn't been towny today
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Fellow villagers, I want to make it clear that I am a townsperson and not a werewolf. Let me present my evidence:

Active Participation: From the start of the game, I have been actively participating in our discussions and trying to contribute to our village's efforts to identify and eliminate the werewolves. I have been asking questions, sharing my thoughts, and listening to others' opinions. My goal has always been to work together with everyone to protect our village.

Voting Patterns: My voting patterns have consistently aligned with the majority of the village. I have voted to lynch those who were suspected of being werewolves based on the evidence and opinions presented during our discussions. I have not tried to protect any suspected werewolves or shift the blame onto innocent players.

Self-Preservation: As a townsperson, my goal is to survive and help protect our village. I have not taken any actions that would jeopardize my own survival, such as revealing sensitive information or exposing myself as a potential target for the werewolves. I have been careful to keep my identity hidden and not draw any unnecessary attention to myself.

I hope that this evidence convinces you that I am a loyal townsperson who wants to work with everyone to protect our village. We need to trust each other and work together to identify and eliminate the werewolves among us. Thank you for your attention.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dear fellow players,

I've been playing werewolf for a while now, and I've noticed that there are a few things that can help us all do better at this game. Here are some tips that I've found helpful:

Be active and engaged: The more you participate in the discussions and contribute to the game, the more you will learn about other players and the more likely you are to identify the werewolves. Ask questions, share your thoughts, and listen to what others have to say.

Observe voting patterns: Keep an eye on how players are voting during the game. Who are they accusing? Who are they protecting? This can give you valuable information about who might be a werewolf and who might be a townsperson.

Look for patterns and inconsistencies: Werewolves will try to blend in with the townspersons, but they may slip up and reveal themselves through their actions or voting patterns. Watch for inconsistencies in their behavior, such as sudden changes in their voting patterns or suspicious late-night activity.

Build alliances: Try to form alliances with other players that you trust. Share information with them and work together to protect the village. Having a group of players that you can rely on can help you feel more confident and make it easier to identify the werewolves.

Stay calm and don't take things personally: Remember that this is just a game, and everyone is trying to do their best. Don't take accusations or suspicions personally, and don't let your emotions cloud your judgment. Stay calm, rational, and focused on identifying the werewolves.

I hope that these tips help you all do better at the game. Remember, the key to winning is working together and trusting each other. Good luck and have fun!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:53 pm Dear fellow players,

I've been playing werewolf for a while now, and I've noticed that there are a few things that can help us all do better at this game. Here are some tips that I've found helpful:

Be active and engaged: The more you participate in the discussions and contribute to the game, the more you will learn about other players and the more likely you are to identify the werewolves. Ask questions, share your thoughts, and listen to what others have to say.

Observe voting patterns: Keep an eye on how players are voting during the game. Who are they accusing? Who are they protecting? This can give you valuable information about who might be a werewolf and who might be a townsperson.

Look for patterns and inconsistencies: Werewolves will try to blend in with the townspersons, but they may slip up and reveal themselves through their actions or voting patterns. Watch for inconsistencies in their behavior, such as sudden changes in their voting patterns or suspicious late-night activity.

Build alliances: Try to form alliances with other players that you trust. Share information with them and work together to protect the village. Having a group of players that you can rely on can help you feel more confident and make it easier to identify the werewolves.

Stay calm and don't take things personally: Remember that this is just a game, and everyone is trying to do their best. Don't take accusations or suspicions personally, and don't let your emotions cloud your judgment. Stay calm, rational, and focused on identifying the werewolves.

I hope that these tips help you all do better at the game. Remember, the key to winning is working together and trusting each other. Good luck and have fun!
@Sabiplz
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 434
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:47 am All of Mac’s posts are wolfy

Change my mind
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:19 pm @hollowkatt @Sloonei @lucy @Scotty @112 why are you all voting for whom you are please tag me when you reply
No reason, Papa @MacDougall.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sorry the pain meds have kicked in and I'm currently incapable of continuing my solve but Chat GPT got me thinking Golden and Kate are mafia together no cap 4rl 4rl.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 143

Post by S~V~S »

Alison

I'm gonna start out by saying I don't know why people role claim. I never have. But I think a role that kills low posters is a grand idea, and I hope she's telling the truth.

Having watched Cartomancy, and then interacted with Alison in the spec chat, our thought processes are very different. So I don't really expect to agree with or 'get' everything she does. I think there could be a bit of culture clash with her and Golden/Kate as there was with Alison and Roxy in Cartomancy.
Alison wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:50 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:49 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:54 pm Scotty is town and Kate is town
This is why you're my favorite. Scotty was challenging your top spot, but he blew it now.

Vote Kate? For realzies??
This is a disproportionate level of salt when you have 0 votes on you and the game is 4 hours in.
Kate is pretty salty, NAI. She's got claws.
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:10 am
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:03 am I have so much difficulty with the perspective going on here (and just in Alison’s posts generally)

What is my mafia justification for saying I town read Kate then having no desire to convince people?

What is the mafia jusrifucation in Kate awkwardly claiming vanilla?

You’re calling out things you can objectively claim are weird. But why is it bad? Town does weird shot all the time. You gotta be able to figure out wilgys town weird shit from his wolf weird shit.

When someone comes in the thread pointing out weird shit and calling it all suspicious without analysis of why they think it’s wolf-leaning, that bothers me.

Alison, why do you think your above description of my behaviour towards Kate is wolf-leaning?
> What is my mafia justification for saying I town read Kate then having no desire to convince people?

You have TMI on Kate/want to look good if she flips town but don't actually want to talk the town out of voting her out.

You're pushing an agenda that involves Kate being town but struggle to back it up with real reasons because it's not a genuine read.

> What is the mafia jusrifucation in Kate awkwardly claiming vanilla?

Lots of people claim their roles early when they feel under pressure which Kate clearly did. Vanilla is a role that is not easily disproven in the way that a role with a more active component might be. But beyond that it's just an unlikely role to exist in the game, as previous GOCs have been role madness and nanook is not a host that is likely to make a game more mountainous.

> Town does weird shot all the time. You gotta be able to figure out wilgys town weird shit from his wolf weird shit.

No I don't. Whenever people act weird I just kill them.
While I don't agree with all of her points, I like this post. It doesn't seem to be coming from a wolfy place.

The rest of her ISO just kinda peters out, the passion spent. She doesn't really feel town to me, but not sure she feels bad either. Maybe 3P?

Not sure how much of my read on her is about how differently to me she views things.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jk I’m on like page 25 and I’m not gonna be able to catch up before tomorrow

I see Mac has posted and I’m sure there’s poop jokes

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Scotty wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:54 pm

Change my mind
Lol no they aren't I've been fairly average to townie. Don't talk shit son.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:30 pm Has raskol posted? If not lock wolf.
When it comes to Alison's push on Le petit there is this.

Not inspiring since HK has been not towny what so ever
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

HK has been towny actually.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:24 pm Attempting to sort players:

Town: Guillo, Marmot, Nut, Kate, Michelle, Sean
Also town, less reasoning: Scotty, Cape, pyxxy, Lily, Neon, Lucy
Should probably be town as well, but different tier: Golden, Radish

People I have sexy thoughts about: Ender, Rondo, IAWY, Sloonei

Everyone else I may have conflicted thoughts or no thoughts on. I may or may not have reasoning for any of these reads. Please compare notes.
It's weird that most of the people mentioned I think are town.

I bolded people I DO NOT townread
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:55 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:54 pm

Change my mind
Lol no they aren't I've been fairly average to townie. Don't talk shit son.
I see you @‘d me.

Why am I voting for iawy?

I happen to think no one was talking about them and I think there is definitely a baker’s chance (that’s a step above a rodeo clown’s chance) that one of iawy, nutella and cape are bad.

But I’m also like 24 hours behind so who knows

I could be dead already and haven’t noticed. I’m assuming we’ll be told in our little discord caves if someone died

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dennis leading? I don’t hate it. Has he done something villainous this Friday?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Bookmarking to backread later if I get time.

Did anyone claim to get the gun from an hour ago yet?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

A shot rings out! @lucy has died. She flips TOWN:
**These Youngins And Their Newfangled Gizmos And Hyper Posting, Bah Humbug**

On nights one, two, or three you may institute a postcap for the following day. The cap will be the number of living players at the start of the day times 5 (i.e., 20 living players would result in a 100 post cap). You may only do this once per game.
Day continues! Any votes for or by lucy will be discarded.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 219
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

penis
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 303

Post by Urist »

Gross
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 219
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

have fun u guys
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dang that sucks. Hope that wasn't a townie.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jeez pretty boring role lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 391
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Wtf???!?
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 303

Post by Urist »

Is anyone going to claim that?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”