Total votes: 9
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by Golden »

Alison wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:22 pm
Golden wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:21 pm
Alison wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:19 pm Like if you really think you'll eat your hat if Cape flips anything but town then... shouldn't you not give a fuck how people read you if he flips red? Since that's not gonna happen?
I don’t give a fuck how people read me. I give a fuck how good peoples analysis is, because wolves don’t analyse good.
Here's some analysis for you. Wolves want to defend their buddies. So, if someone flips wolf, the wolves are usually the people defending them.

People will do anything and everything in their power to deny this basic truth or obscure it with the dumbest overthinking BS possible... especially when it implicates them.
Bad analysis.

Wolves sometimes want to defend their buddies, sometimes want to bus their buddies. And in both cases they want to do it in ways that they don’t get called out for.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 287
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

nutella wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:22 pm
Marmot wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:18 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:04 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:04 am Creature
Dennis
ender
golden
iawy
sig

now humouring viable towncases on the above slots
I’ll throw out the obvious towncase on me, one that you should be well-aware of by this point

The fact that people think I’m mafia on D1 makes me town. You know as well as I do that I am hyper-aware on D1 of how people come across, and I specifically look for people who are blending and know how to be active and engaged enough to beat the filter. I can’t think of a single scumrand game I’ve played in the last 1-2 years where I was scumread D1 by the majority of the players who expressed reads on me

I don’t really care to look town as town because I know I’m town and I will express myself honestly (which people just naturally distrust me when I’m telling the truth, go figure), so my meta has basically become that if you think I’m town on D1, I’m probably mafia, and if you think I’m mafia on D1, I’m probably town
I believe this self-meta IAWY described, but also I don't feel like he's actually offering anything in his ISO that people would describe him as "naturally distrust me when I’m telling the truth", so in that sense I don't think he falls into that self-described meta. Even the hot take he posted in P#1726 isn't really a hot take, in that HK falls on the shortlist of players that is often chopped Day 1, and sussing him isn't out of the ordinary. If IAWY is a wolf, HK is probably town.

I can see IAWY being overwhelmed-by-content town, but I don't even think that's AI.
to be fair the other time ive seen him wagoned d1 (champs) he was town, and the times ive seen him wolf he went pretty deep/trusted, so the self meta does check out
i've seen iawy play once, he was town, obvious town, and everyone saw him as such
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 937

Post by Dyslexicon »

On a completely unrelated note, I think Sig is town, and whoever called him town before probably gets points.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:24 pm Talk about me to me and all the other baddies
talk to the hand
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

I can't tell if Golden is obvwolf or obvtown.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 391
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Marmot wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:23 pm
Marmot wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:21 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:13 pm So I’m on page 68 but I see that I am almost top wagon. Can someone in the present @ me with the reasons why and also if I should just skip the next 10 pages?

Also, imagine dying d1 lmao

Also, [VOTE: Cape90] aubergine shameless self-pres without question because I am not dying today

Also, something from page 68 that I find interesting is how people are starting to pile heat onto Cape, Scotty and myself - but guess who’s not a wagon? Consolidation into two targets, on D1, out of three or more, basically gives free reign to the mafia to direct those targets towards townies and not mafia because we’re ignorant and don’t know anything so why would we know any better?
I don't understand the last point, are you suggesting that Scotty should also be a wagon, or be a wagon instead of someone else?
What's your read on Scotty @Inawordyes, I know you expressed some disappointment in him earlier based on his vote for you, but I don't remember what you concluded.
honestly his point about scotty not being wagoned might be a good one

scotty basically fell off a ton after the first part of the day, idk what happened, maybe my first page instinct on him was right and he's been avoiding the spotlight since
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 303

Post by Urist »

Golden has been obvious mafia for a very long time. Possibly even since before n0.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Alison wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:25 pm i've seen iawy play once, he was town, obvious town, and everyone saw him as such
he snowed everyone in mac's npc game, idk who can confirm but he destroyed everyone
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:18 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:16 pmThis feel weird to anyone else? Cape you're bad. Vote Dennis?? I admit I am skimming
Not even close to what I said, Rondobicklebulb.
Ok thanks for clarifying
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:25 pm I can't tell if Golden is obvwolf or obvtown.
Then you get it, dude. Lol
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t
Posts in topic: 182
Aka: Raskolnikov, Volfoni

Post by Le petit poussin »

Alison wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:24 pm oh lol golden is actually voting guillo, i assumed he was voting iawy since he spent the entire EOD shouting about how cape was lock town but he's not even on the cw
Golden/Iawy?
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:25 pm On a completely unrelated note, I think Sig is town, and whoever called him town before probably gets points.
I'll take my points, I'm saving up for the big teddy 🐻
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:19 pm Golden why are you so annoyed at people reading you wolf if Cape flips wolf if you're so confident Cape will flip town
Gottem?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Golden wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:25 pm
Alison wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:19 pm Like if you really think you'll eat your hat if Cape flips anything but town then... shouldn't you not give a fuck how people read you if he flips red? Since that's not gonna happen?
I don’t give a fuck how people read me. I give a fuck how good peoples analysis is, because wolves don’t analyse good.
Here's some analysis for you. Wolves want to defend their buddies. So, if someone flips wolf, the wolves are usually the people defending them.

People will do anything and everything in their power to deny this basic truth or obscure it with the dumbest overthinking BS possible... especially when it implicates them.
Bad analysis.

Wolves sometimes want to defend their buddies, sometimes want to bus their buddies. And in both cases they want to do it in ways that they don’t get called out for.
Sure, bussing happens, but while it's possible for wolves to go all out defending a teammate, rarely will you find a wolf team where every single one of them leaves their teammate to the wolves, especially when the wagons are close and it's possible to save them with a well timed vote or two.

I don't think every single wolf defended Cape (in a Cape red flip world), but there is almost certainly wolves among his defenders. It's quite logical for me to closely scrutinize those who defended Cape the most, especially if I suspect they are taking refuge in audacity and keep repeating how a wolf would never be as obvious as they are.

But hey, of course you think the analysis that implicates you is bad. Doesn't mean it actually is.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Party Crasher wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:26 pm
Alison wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:25 pm i've seen iawy play once, he was town, obvious town, and everyone saw him as such
he snowed everyone in mac's npc game, idk who can confirm but he destroyed everyone
Speak for yourself.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Urist wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:26 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:25 pm On a completely unrelated note, I think Sig is town, and whoever called him town before probably gets points.
I'll take my points, I'm saving up for the big teddy 🐻
You already had points =p
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

@Alison if cape v, shoot scotty, if cape w, shoot radish?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 72
Aka: Iawy

Post by Inawordyes »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:16 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:13 pm So I’m on page 68 but I see that I am almost top wagon. Can someone in the present @ me with the reasons why and also if I should just skip the next 10 pages?

Also, [VOTE: Cape90] aubergine shameless self-pres without question because I am not dying today

Also, something from page 68 that I find interesting is how people are starting to pile heat onto Cape, Scotty and myself - but guess who’s not a wagon? Consolidation into two targets, on D1, out of three or more, basically gives free reign to the mafia to direct those targets towards townies and not mafia because we’re ignorant and don’t know anything so why would we know any better?
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:03 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:04 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:56 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:53 pm Cape/Rask, are either of you town?
sure bronana. He even told you I towntold already. But what are your reads?

brb
Scotty prob town based on initial Nutella OMGUS, I think Cape is town, I want you to be town

I think HK is unironically scummy because he’s ignoring me, I think Guillo’s reasons for thunderdoming HK are bad and -EV to hang up all his focus into it (though I understand the underlying meta reasoning) but I think Guillo is more likely at this stage to just be tunneled townie rather than scummy for the push

I want Nutella to be town but her posts are coming across very weird in a way that didn’t happen in the NPC game when she was town (her severe disinterest in playing because she got pulled in after initially being an NPC aside as it was also the same for me just in the mafia side. and she still became a top tier townie by her death as far as the thread was concerned). Precisely because of the parenthesis I’m hesitant to fully push into it, also I don’t want the point to be missed as just “oh, Iawy is OMGUS’ing Nutella’s vote on them” either, but it’s a thought that I have

I don’t expressly have a read on Sabi yet, but I keep coming back to them as a slot of note that I feel like I should be townreading, but at the same time I am holding myself back from committing to that read. I don’t know why my brain works this way to be able to give an explanation for either read

I am gonna make the Party Crashers love me whether they want to or not
This section doesn't track to me. IAWY reads HK as scummy but thinks is -EV for Guillo to tunnel HK, but "forgives" Guillo for being a tunnelled towny.
@Inawordyes Tis my reason. Plus my notes literally says "The more words, the worse"
Ah, so you misunderstood my words and I’m about to die because of it

Wouldn’t be the first time

But no, the context should be very clear that I was saying Guillo’s case and him thunderdoming HK at the expense of doing anything else was what was was -EV (and it is, I 1000% will maintain that, because tunneling yourself into a player is not good). But Guillo has a habit of doing this, so he’s not mafia just because he’s thunderdoming. It’s annoying, but it doesn’t make Guillo scum, and HK’s alignment isn’t affected by Guillo’s at all as far as my own read because I came to my read separately of Guillo (and in spite of my own dislike of Guillo’s read) for meta reasons that I have already readily stated

If you guys wanna kill me for it, that’s your prerogative. Happens quite a lot, I forgive you in advance for letting the mafia manipulate you into a mischop. I cannot offer any more at this time while I’m not caught up, but 100% can offer some lovin of the spicy-fun variety going into tomorrow. Up to you guys though, I don’t have the ability to save myself if you’ve settled on it, so I’m not gonna waste time trying
:omg:
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Weird choice but ok. who bad?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

nutella wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:27 pm @Alison if cape v, shoot scotty, if cape w, shoot radish?
why not resolve cw if cape v?
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

nutella wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:27 pm @Alison if cape v, shoot scotty, if cape w, shoot radish?
cape v shoot golden imo
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 978

Post by MacDougall »

112 wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:23 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:22 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:19 pm
112 wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:14 pm to the person who asked whether i have done anything other than make a flashy entrance:
in the beginning, there was El, who is the Creator-God. There was also N., who was the spirit of Negation, and who fought the Creator-God along with many others, as N. believed existence was not justified. N. wanted nothing. I, myself, am the Subtraction-God, who sided with N., and we are together in this endless plight of existence, at war throughout the generations with the Messiahs and the Prophets of ELOHIM. To say, then, that I have done more than make a flashy entrance is absolutely correct. I am ancient. I have witnessed the rise and fall of Nations. If you can conceive of it, I have been there, fighting for the high-ground of having stuck to my morality: that creation was never justified and El and his host are ethically wrong in having started what we know as existence. Personally, I find it funny you think my entrance was "flashy," because my personality is so much more than that. I wonder if there's more to me than you're able to get at times... the long nights spend meandering around empty blocks with cars sometimes passing adjacent to me, the myriad stays in the psychiatric ward which litter my past and future, the very many people I have spoken to in my life who do believe there is more to life than what is seen by the eye and heard by the ear, here-and-there a random night out by the old campfire, smokes and hot-dogs general. You can keep asking whether I've done more than make a flashy entrance if you want to. Or you can just ask yourself: Would I really turn my back on 112? @KZA
I said that when you had 6 posts to be fair
Well now you have 14 posts but it sounds like you're in a rehab institute or something? So I'm not gonna judge you or scumread you for it
yeah the story is kind of dumb but also really exciting. i'll explain more later perhaps. what matters right now is that you're my official top scum read. officially. @MacDougall Mac pls make everryone know this is my official scumread even though one of your posts read like a s6 finale Beck
it's official
Alison

Post by Alison »

Urist wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:26 pm Golden has been obvious mafia for a very long time. Possibly even since before n0.
I feel like Cape is gonna flip mafia, I am going to shoot [redacted] and probably get NKed, and the rest of town will descend into flames arguing over whether or not Golden is mafia while I watch from spec chat with the list of spoilers beside me judging you all.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Golden wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:26 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:25 pm I can't tell if Golden is obvwolf or obvtown.
Then you get it, dude. Lol
This does not help.

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Alison wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:27 pm
Golden wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:25 pm

Bad analysis.

Sure, bussing happens, but while it's possible for wolves to go all out defending a teammate, rarely will you find a wolf team where every single one of them leaves their teammate to the wolves, especially when the wagons are close and it's possible to save them with a well timed vote or two.

I don't think every single wolf defended Cape (in a Cape red flip world), but there is almost certainly wolves among his defenders. It's quite logical for me to closely scrutinize those who defended Cape the most, especially if I suspect they are taking refuge in audacity and keep repeating how a wolf would never be as obvious as they are.

But hey, of course you think the analysis that implicates you is bad. Doesn't mean it actually is.
No, this analysis is good. But it’s not what you said the first time, and it ignores the truth of what I said to you.

And it’s probably not even relevant because pretty sure cape is a green flip
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

wow two big wagons how fun
Alison

Post by Alison »

Thanks for the suggestion. Won't confirm or deny exact person I'm shooting in case mafia have a doctor. (This is likely to be a high KP game so it's not impossible, mafia team had a doctor in Pokerangers which was also high KP)
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 353
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

nutella wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:26 pm
Marmot wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:23 pm
Marmot wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:21 pm

I don't understand the last point, are you suggesting that Scotty should also be a wagon, or be a wagon instead of someone else?
What's your read on Scotty @Inawordyes, I know you expressed some disappointment in him earlier based on his vote for you, but I don't remember what you concluded.
honestly his point about scotty not being wagoned might be a good one

scotty basically fell off a ton after the first part of the day, idk what happened, maybe my first page instinct on him was right and he's been avoiding the spotlight since
I don't remember anything from him either tbh, I blame the game size.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

can someone point me at the person who is the most obvious town and also playing properly? I'd like to ask them a few questions
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Alison wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:28 pm
Urist wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:26 pm Golden has been obvious mafia for a very long time. Possibly even since before n0.
I feel like Cape is gonna flip mafia, I am going to shoot [redacted] and probably get NKed, and the rest of town will descend into flames arguing over whether or not Golden is mafia while I watch from spec chat with the list of spoilers beside me judging you all.
You still have time to claim vt before nightfall
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Party Crasher wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:25 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:24 pm Talk about me to me and all the other baddies
talk to the hand
I can't.. its... Busy...
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:29 pm can someone point me at the person who is the most obvious town and also playing properly? I'd like to ask them a few questions
Nutella
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Marmot wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:02 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:38 pm I think @Dennis is mafia because he doesn't have any direction to his play. His posts are just short little jokes and he's more likely to play directionless as mafia than town.
Disagree.

Dennis has posted much more varied content than that this game.
think ur mafia for this tbh
Alison

Post by Alison »

Urist wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:30 pm
Alison wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:28 pm
You still have time to claim vt before nightfall
I think I've already slipped that I'm not VT with my reaction to Kate's claim
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:29 pm can someone point me at the person who is the most obvious town and also playing properly? I'd like to ask them a few questions
don't alt me
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:29 pm wow two big wagons how fun
I tried to get the Dennis wagon started again, but there was only lackluster interest.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

hey @nutella can you give me a cliffnotes of how we endered here?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

marmot ofc
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:31 pm
I tried to get the Dennis wagon started again, but there was only lackluster interest.
inawordyes and Cape being runaway probably means we have one between them... at least usually... so all good lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:31 pm
marmot ofc
but I just called him mafia so this doesn't work for me
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:31 pm hey @nutella can you give me a cliffnotes of how we endered here?
ender endered us ender this
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Inawordyes wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:27 pmAh, so you misunderstood my words and I’m about to die because of it

Wouldn’t be the first time

But no, the context should be very clear that I was saying Guillo’s case and him thunderdoming HK at the expense of doing anything else was what was was -EV (and it is, I 1000% will maintain that, because tunneling yourself into a player is not good). But Guillo has a habit of doing this, so he’s not mafia just because he’s thunderdoming. It’s annoying, but it doesn’t make Guillo scum, and HK’s alignment isn’t affected by Guillo’s at all as far as my own read because I came to my read separately of Guillo (and in spite of my own dislike of Guillo’s read) for meta reasons that I have already readily stated

If you guys wanna kill me for it, that’s your prerogative. Happens quite a lot, I forgive you in advance for letting the mafia manipulate you into a mischop. I cannot offer any more at this time while I’m not caught up, but 100% can offer some lovin of the spicy-fun variety going into tomorrow. Up to you guys though, I don’t have the ability to save myself if you’ve settled on it, so I’m not gonna waste time trying
I mean, it still reads weird to me. And you are not in the lead rn. What mafia specifically is manipulating here? That's a vague statement which actually reads manipulative to me.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

i dont remember when was the last time i saw a w/v wagon and the wolf didnt self pres onto the villager (cape isnt self pressing onto iawy)
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Not I
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:32 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:31 pm
marmot ofc
but I just called him mafia so this doesn't work for me
ok bub hes more polarized than me and literally jay levels of goating so glgl
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

they
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:07 pm @MacDougall stop ignoring me (but also don’t pay enough attention to me that you get paranoid and think I’m mafia OR pull another nonsense thing)

Specifically a “EvEryOnE CfD oNtO SiG rIgHt NoW” then like 3 minutes before EOD be all lollll nah guys he’s civ this was just a test to see who mafia was. Since one of these days that’s actually gonna get me booted
it was 5am my time when you wrote this and I still don't know what it was I was apparently ignoring btw
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 353
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

nutella

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:32 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:31 pm
inawordyes and Cape being runaway probably means we have one between them... at least usually... so all good lol
You should vote IAWY.

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Party Crasher wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:33 pm i dont remember when was the last time i saw a w/v wagon and the wolf didnt self pres onto the villager (cape isnt self pressing onto iawy)
Me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”