Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 436
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D2

Post by Guillotine »

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:32 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:21 am I might just leave because the idea of fending off accusations from Rondo and Guillo right now fills me with existential dread to a degree that is probably not good for my physical health if I am being honest.

Bye.
Lol
Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:21 am Good talk

Bye
Does it change your opinion if I told you I did shoot iawy?
No. It does not.

Why did you shoot Iawy?
Spoiler: show
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:34 am
Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:16 am
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:14 am
Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:09 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:06 am
Golden wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:04 am Mac is very angry at… something. It’s not town win equity. It might be iawy being day shot.
I am very angry at the way that this game is being played and the fact that the minute that I attempted to start to create a new POE and ask for people's perspectives on it I have had to deal with baseless accusations and hysteria.

But I'm also, again, it's been 3 weeks since a solid meal, please be patient with me.

And finally I will add that iawy getting day shot was a good thing for my perspective on the game state.
What?

What did he flip?
Do you read your discord?

He was a goody goody gumdrop.

And Mac shot him
[VOTE: Macdougall] aubergine

Mac is powerwolfing,
No. Mac is town.
Disagree.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Now im off to sleep.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I can relate to Mac’s frustration at being accused in this way. It is a Thing that happens often when to players like him and Old Sloonei. His emotional response over the last page and a half speaks to me on a spiritual level.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:35 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:34 am
Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:16 am
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:14 am
Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:09 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:06 am
Golden wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:04 am Mac is very angry at… something. It’s not town win equity. It might be iawy being day shot.
I am very angry at the way that this game is being played and the fact that the minute that I attempted to start to create a new POE and ask for people's perspectives on it I have had to deal with baseless accusations and hysteria.

But I'm also, again, it's been 3 weeks since a solid meal, please be patient with me.

And finally I will add that iawy getting day shot was a good thing for my perspective on the game state.
What?

What did he flip?
Do you read your discord?

He was a goody goody gumdrop.

And Mac shot him
[VOTE: Macdougall] aubergine

Mac is powerwolfing,
No. Mac is town.
Disagree.
Good talk.

Bye.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 303

Post by Urist »

Imagine you're mac, and a wolf. You come into the thread and say you just got major surgery. The town is fucking itself in 69 different ways, and nobody is looking at you. Instead of just laying low and posting a few reads, you go into hyperposting mode and spend your entire day going through ISOs trying to find someone to frame. Unfortunately, you have forgotten that Almighty Town Leader RondoDimBuckle is online and on the lookout for scum fucks like yourself. You are immediately caught and lose the game for your team. How embarrassing.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Speaking of Old Sloonei, he whispers to me from the abyss evert now and again. He wants me to pass this message along:

People who are naming Sloonei as an actual suspect, rather than simply naming him in their POE, are essentially plucking names at random from a hat.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Urist wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:42 am Imagine you're mac, and a wolf. You come into the thread and say you just got major surgery. The town is fucking itself in 69 different ways, and nobody is looking at you. Instead of just laying low and posting a few reads, you go into hyperposting mode and spend your entire day going through ISOs trying to find someone to frame. Unfortunately, you have forgotten that Almighty Town Leader RondoDimBuckle is online and on the lookout for scum fucks like yourself. You are immediately caught and lose the game for your team. How embarrassing.
Is this a monologue?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

Urist wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:42 am Imagine you're mac, and a wolf. You come into the thread and say you just got major surgery. The town is fucking itself in 69 different ways, and nobody is looking at you. Instead of just laying low and posting a few reads, you go into hyperposting mode and spend your entire day going through ISOs trying to find someone to frame. Unfortunately, you have forgotten that Almighty Town Leader RondoDimBuckle is online and on the lookout for scum fucks like yourself. You are immediately caught and lose the game for your team. How embarrassing.
Imagine you’re Mac.

An old friend says ‘Mac is angry, I wonder why’ and Mac does nothing but remind that friend he isn’t eating.

That’s not an AtE. It’s just the truthful answer.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:43 am
Is this a monologue?
Only villains monologue, this is a soliloquy
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 434
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:34 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:21 am I might just leave because the idea of fending off accusations from Rondo and Guillo right now fills me with existential dread to a degree that is probably not good for my physical health if I am being honest.

Bye.
Lol

Bye
No. It does not.

Why did you shoot Iawy?
Because I figured he was the wolf D1 counterwagon, and I saw he had 5 votes at the top of D2 and would need resolving. I already suspected him so it was a no brainer to get out a shot that I had to use today (or die myself apparently).

What I haven’t revealed is that I didn’t need to do that AVADAKADAVRA crap. I just wanted the cred because I was fairly confident it was a good shot.

Probably shouldn’t have even said anything just to watch the organic unfolding. But ya Live and learn.

That I have votes because iawy yelled with his dying breath that I should go next is…frankly…level 0.

If there’s one person currently voting me I would bet is probably disingenuous and just latching onto a LHF it’s Alison.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 391
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Ngl entertaining the possibility of multiball has broken my brain and has me feeling super directionless wrt reads. The best I can do is shore up confident towncore and even some of those are a lil shaky now
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Is this a monologue?
How much, if any, consideration do you give to the thoughts of others in this game?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:43 am Speaking of Old Sloonei, he whispers to me from the abyss evert now and again. He wants me to pass this message along:

People who are naming Sloonei as an actual suspect, rather than simply naming him in their POE, are essentially plucking names at random from a hat.
I agree with this. Theres a lot of ‘this name could stick’ without a lot of depth.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:45 am

Bye.
Lol

Bye
No. It does not.

Why did you shoot Iawy?
Because I figured he was the wolf D1 counterwagon, and I saw he had 5 votes at the top of D2 and would need resolving. I already suspected him so it was a no brainer to get out a shot that I had to use today (or die myself apparently).

What I haven’t revealed is that I didn’t need to do that AVADAKADAVRA crap. I just wanted the cred because I was fairly confident it was a good shot.

Probably shouldn’t have even said anything just to watch the organic unfolding. But ya Live and learn.

That I have votes because iawy yelled with his dying breath that I should go next is…frankly…level 0.

If there’s one person currently voting me I would bet is probably disingenuous and just latching onto a LHF it’s Alison.
You consider yourself an LHF? Because i dont
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:45 am Ngl entertaining the possibility of multiball has broken my brain and has me feeling super directionless wrt reads. The best I can do is shore up confident towncore and even some of those are a lil shaky now
There is no such thing as multi-ball. Town is all that matters.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:45 am
Is this a monologue?
How much, if any, consideration do you give to the thoughts of others in this game?
Is this rethoric?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:44 am
Imagine you’re Mac.

An old friend says ‘Mac is angry, I wonder why’ and Mac does nothing but remind that friend he isn’t eating.

That’s not an AtE. It’s just the truthful answer.
I'm not saying mac is AtEing, I'm saying it's ridiculous to think that mac is a wolf in this situation, I don't think it suits his playstyle.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 978

Post by MacDougall »

Alison
Dyslexicon
Guillotine
S~V~S
Seanzie
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:47 am
Is this a monologue?
Is this rethoric?
It is a genuine question.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:46 am

Bye.
Lol

Bye
No. It does not.

Why did you shoot Iawy?

As long as I continue to be the leading wagon…yes.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Everything in mafia is rhetoric.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Fark it

Svs still as sus as ever

But [VOTE: Alison] aubergine

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:47 am
Is this a monologue?
Is this rethoric?
Only those i townread, everyone else dont even exist to me.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:46 am
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:45 am Ngl entertaining the possibility of multiball has broken my brain and has me feeling super directionless wrt reads. The best I can do is shore up confident towncore and even some of those are a lil shaky now
Yeah but my point is some of my TRs could actually be mafia who are legitimately hunting/pushing people they actually think could be hits and would make them look good too. I know you prefer to not let it complicate things early on but if it's the reality it does actually mess with some of my reasons for trusting people. Not all, but some.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I agree with Sloonei. It doesn’t need to affect reads. Sabi is still spewing from her point of view.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:39 am Now im off to sleep.
yes

Bye.
Lol

Bye
No. It does not.

Why did you shoot Iawy?

I dont blame you for the shot even though you are in my POE. It just accelerates my knowledge of what Mac was trying to do with the day. So knowing it was you and not knowing it was you would change nothing in regards to the fallout against mac

Also scotty is not low hanging fruit. You have been around smoozing in thread all game. I have yet to see you solve anything.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:48 am Everything in mafia is rhetoric.
Everything in cafeteria is caloric

(Ugh cringe I’m going to bed)

Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:50 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:48 am Everything in mafia is rhetoric.
Everything in cafeteria is caloric

(Ugh cringe I’m going to bed)
Eh I liked it
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:47 am

Bye.
Lol

Bye
No. It does not.

Why did you shoot Iawy?

Well now that you know both wagons yesterday were town, what conclusions have you gotten?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:49 am
Is this a monologue?
Is this rethoric?
Then how is if possible for people to work their way out of suspicion?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:50 am
Yeah but my point is some of my TRs could actually be mafia who are legitimately hunting/pushing people they actually think could be hits and would make them look good too. I know you prefer to not let it complicate things early on but if it's the reality it does actually mess with some of my reasons for trusting people. Not all, but some.
They can still appear hunty looking for antitown 3p too. This is what I was saying from the very start (people never listen to me on this stuff). We need to undervalue hunting as a townclear. But that’s ok, as long as you know it.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Not looking forward to the fight back but feeling this rn [VOTE: alison] aubergine

Pyxxy shot and her not being blocked really feels too convenient
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

A large part of me wants to sheep iawy on hollowkatt, doesn't seem like a terrible place to put a bullet
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:50 am
yes

Bye.
Lol

Bye
No. It does not.

Why did you shoot Iawy?

I dont blame you for the shot even though you are in my POE. It just accelerates my knowledge of what Mac was trying to do with the day. So knowing it was you and not knowing it was you would change nothing in regards to the fallout against mac

Also scotty is not low hanging fruit. You have been around smoozing in thread all game. I have yet to see you solve anything.
Now that is a legit sus that I guess I can agree with. I don’t think have been solving all that much. Brownie point to you, rondo

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Honestly I talk mechanics and people dismiss it as thought mechanics don’t inherently shift wolf motivation therefore wolf behaviour. Even the soup wolves themselves may not know if it’s multiball.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

Urist wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:34 am
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:11 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:09 am
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:09 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:07 am
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:04 am alison alive coz shes mafia

-tutuu
Makes me think, which of the NKs was the mafia KP?
im sure they had multiple n1, so difference between vig shot and default factional kill probably doesnt matter that much

-t
more of a "who of these people would never have been killed by a town vig"
has to be le petit. i dunno about anyone else

-t
?? All of the kills are claimed except for the rask kill.
thats what i said
Michelle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:29 am
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:11 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:09 am
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:09 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:07 am
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:04 am alison alive coz shes mafia

-tutuu
Makes me think, which of the NKs was the mafia KP?
im sure they had multiple n1, so difference between vig shot and default factional kill probably doesnt matter that much

-t
more of a "who of these people would never have been killed by a town vig"
has to be le petit. i dunno about anyone else

-t
Le petit was towny, what are you talking about?
thats what i said

-t
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:31 am i haven't read too much but i see mac discussion

i have like never once misread mac in my entire time playing FM which isn't long but still

p sure he's town here
You are correct
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:53 am
yes

Bye.
Lol

Bye
No. It does not.

Why did you shoot Iawy?

Now that is a legit sus that I guess I can agree with. I don’t think have been solving all that much. Brownie point to you, rondo
I told you I am town leader this game. I will not brook anyone on top of this hill that isnt in my towncore. Which includes [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] but also a bit of an angleshoot but [REDACTED] but that last one I could live without
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

i won't change syn's scotty vote but consider my vote on alison spiritually

-t
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:51 am
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:47 am

Bye.
Lol

Bye
No. It does not.

Why did you shoot Iawy?

Well now that you know both wagons yesterday were town, what conclusions have you gotten?
Mafia were fine with both, so I’m sure a myriad voted on both and some off.

So.,,not too much. Yet. I’ll dive in more later tomorrow I think,

Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:53 am Not looking forward to the fight back but feeling this rn [VOTE: alison] aubergine

Pyxxy shot and her not being blocked really feels too convenient
Probably more likely that scum aren't in the 0-posters and are happy to let them die, rather than that Alison announced her vig shot as scum and made a boring shot with it
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:52 am
Is this a monologue?
Is this rethoric?
Im an observer, if they are town i will eventually find them through their work.
Of course i still dont, then tough luck.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

[VOTE: Guillo] aubergine
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:52 am
They can still appear hunty looking for antitown 3p too. This is what I was saying from the very start (people never listen to me on this stuff). We need to undervalue hunting as a townclear. But that’s ok, as long as you know it.
That is actually pretty different though imo. Like there's a huge difference between a town Mac genuinely questioning whether I'm in wolf range and a mafia Mac seeing if I'm an available push. Idk if I can explain better but there is a significant effect in how I assess motives behind pushes like that for instance (and general townie paranoia type tells)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Re: Alison — she is 100% the type of player to claim her ability as mafia and then use it in a way that appears pro-town at the earliest opportunity. I’m confident I have seen her do it before, but my Active Mafia Playing days are ancient history and I forget where and when she’s done it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:55 am
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:53 am
yes

Bye.
Lol

Bye
No. It does not.

Why did you shoot Iawy?

I told you I am town leader this game. I will not brook anyone on top of this hill that isnt in my towncore. Which includes [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] but also a bit of an angleshoot but [REDACTED] but that last one I could live without
Town leader? I dont even remember you.
What have you done?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Neon wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:56 am [VOTE: Guillo] aubergine
Ooooh =(

Oh well, i got a vote.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:56 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:52 am

Is this a monologue?
Is this rethoric?
Im an observer, if they are town i will eventually find them through their work.
Of course i still dont, then tough luck.
I would encourage you to be more receptive to those who you do not town read.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:57 am
Golden wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:52 am
That is actually pretty different though imo. Like there's a huge difference between a town Mac genuinely questioning whether I'm in wolf range and a mafia Mac seeing if I'm an available push. Idk if I can explain better but there is a significant effect in how I assess motives behind pushes like that for instance (and general townie paranoia type tells)
I do get it. You analyse the game the same way I do, you look for motives.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”