Re: Game of Champions 2022 D2

Post by Creature »

Wished you'd all act less a wolf
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 470

Post by Creature »

Creature wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:16 am I guess falcon45ca, Kate, Lilypetal, Marmot, Michelle, Neon and sig are the players I feel the safest about.

Perhaps Kate is the one who I feel the least safe about and should prob check on Sabiplz treated her.
falcon45ca
Lilypetal
Michelle
Neon
sig

I am no longer in the mood to townread Kate and Marmot
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

[VOTE: 112] aubergine
Creature
Made Man

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by Creature »

112 wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:23 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:22 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:19 pm
112 wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:14 pm to the person who asked whether i have done anything other than make a flashy entrance:
in the beginning, there was El, who is the Creator-God. There was also N., who was the spirit of Negation, and who fought the Creator-God along with many others, as N. believed existence was not justified. N. wanted nothing. I, myself, am the Subtraction-God, who sided with N., and we are together in this endless plight of existence, at war throughout the generations with the Messiahs and the Prophets of ELOHIM. To say, then, that I have done more than make a flashy entrance is absolutely correct. I am ancient. I have witnessed the rise and fall of Nations. If you can conceive of it, I have been there, fighting for the high-ground of having stuck to my morality: that creation was never justified and El and his host are ethically wrong in having started what we know as existence. Personally, I find it funny you think my entrance was "flashy," because my personality is so much more than that. I wonder if there's more to me than you're able to get at times... the long nights spend meandering around empty blocks with cars sometimes passing adjacent to me, the myriad stays in the psychiatric ward which litter my past and future, the very many people I have spoken to in my life who do believe there is more to life than what is seen by the eye and heard by the ear, here-and-there a random night out by the old campfire, smokes and hot-dogs general. You can keep asking whether I've done more than make a flashy entrance if you want to. Or you can just ask yourself: Would I really turn my back on 112? @KZA
I said that when you had 6 posts to be fair
Well now you have 14 posts but it sounds like you're in a rehab institute or something? So I'm not gonna judge you or scumread you for it
yeah the story is kind of dumb but also really exciting. i'll explain more later perhaps. what matters right now is that you're my official top scum read. officially. @MacDougall Mac pls make everryone know this is my official scumread even though one of your posts read like a s6 finale Beck
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

112 wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:05 pm [VOTE: inawordyes] aubergine

i'm voting with MR on this because i feel like no matter what he's going to be on the correct wagon.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

112 wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:32 pm i am useless in this game but i just want to say i promise i'm villager.
the miscreant psychiatrists and their colleagues have managed to drug me so much i'm not even manic any longer.
days go by and the smashed computers on this old ward are still not fixed.
i have little access.
but i'm still doing my best for the few pages i've read.
i'm still doing my best, goshdarn.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

112 wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:15 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:19 pm @hollowkatt @Sloonei @lucy @Scotty @112 why are you all voting for whom you are please tag me when you reply
@MacDougall - iirc it was because Alison was posting all big-and-tough but lacked a lot of substance to her messages. mostly she seems to be carrying a sort of bravado congruous with a possible wolf roll. i only read a few posts though; i have little access to comps right now. someone smashed the ones present on my psych ward. sucks.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

112 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:22 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:19 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:17 pm Why is that behavior by Golden townie iyo?
Because it's righteous. I just think so, maybe I'm wrong.
Righteous is a very biblical word. I am enthused with your thought therefore. How could you be so correct in your approach--an 'opposite' of sin being righteousness, sin being the devil we're all fighting throughout this contest--and also so shallow in your faith? Maybe you're wrong? What?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Prob would kill 111 for that last quote. She looks too much like Mr Rogers and we should prob solve the low posting anyway.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

but I dunno there are so many wolfy players

I assume it is reasonable to assume a plentiful of wolves are being very loud right now
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:46 am I'd like people to actually read through Marmot, Radishes, SVS and 112s ISO and provide some thought on it. I can't make much of an argument for any of them not to be with Sabi except MR.
That sounds like work.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:23 am So, little bit of meta for people.

Rondo has compulsive balls-to-walls-itis as wolf.

When he gets strong heat his instinctual reaction is to do something outlandish. Aiming for the "But why would Rondo do that as wolf?"

Now unless I'm suddenly developing my own mental disorder, I believe today's progression goes:

People sus Rondo
Rondo starts trying to burn Mac alive

Which feels a looooot like the meta I know of Rondo.
Are you saying it feels like the wolf Rondo or town Rondo?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:30 am The gamestate reads like a wolf is messing with town cohesion tbh.

I think it's Rondo because of my own beliefs but maybe not.

Pretty sure Mac is town still.
It's me. I'm the wolf messing with town cohesion. I hate cohesion of any form. Haven't used glue since 1882.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:30 am
Kate wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:23 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:04 pm So a civvie shot Dennis? That makes sense. Mafia wouldn’t kill someone’s that is ellimable.

@Kate thats weird?

I have to work tomorrow, so I’m not going to catch up to this tonight when I get home.
What's weird?
I asked you why you were taking votes; you said because they didn’t believe your VT role claim. That’s what’s weird. It’s a closed set up, with a crapton of players. I’d be surprised if there wasn’t vanilla.

That’s a weird reason to take suspish.
I don't think it's simply the existence of a vanilla. Sabi's roleflip was weird, but honestly someone not dying isn't good evidence of anything since in (almost) every game I've played with soup, there is some cost to the wolf team to soup, and killing one townie usually isn't worth it.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 143

Post by S~V~S »

I forgot it’s a holiday! No accountants! Still work though :disappoint:
Seanzie wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:42 am
S~V~S wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:04 pm So a civvie shot Dennis? That makes sense. Mafia wouldn’t kill someone’s that is ellimable.

@Kate thats weird?

I have to work tomorrow, so I’m not going to catch up to this tonight when I get home.
What's weird?
I asked you why you were taking votes; you said because they didn’t believe your VT role claim. That’s what’s weird. It’s a closed set up, with a crapton of players. I’d be surprised if there wasn’t vanilla.

I don't think it's simply the existence of a vanilla. Sabi's roleflip was weird, but honestly someone not dying isn't good evidence of anything since in (almost) every game I've played with soup, there is some cost to the wolf team to soup, and killing one townie usually isn't worth it.
I think maybe we’re talking about different things?

She said they suspected her for claiming vanilla since it’s unlikely there are vanilla roles in a Champs game iirc. That came up earlier, but it seems a weird thing to vote someone over.

Someone explained soup kills to me at some point and I think I get it, but I wasn’t referring to that here.

Didn’t several people roleclaim?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:53 am I forgot it’s a holiday! No accountants! Still work though :disappoint:
Seanzie wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:42 am

@Kate thats weird?

What's weird?

I think maybe we’re talking about different things?

She said they suspected her for claiming vanilla since it’s unlikely there are vanilla roles in a Champs game iirc. That came up earlier, but it seems a weird thing to vote someone over.

Someone explained soup kills to me at some point and I think I get it, but I wasn’t referring to that here.

Didn’t several people roleclaim?
Oh, I saw someone saying Kate should be dead since Sabi was vanilla soup.

I think people have said certain things about their role, but not like outright claimed exactly. Then again, I've skipped like 88.74% of the game, so maybe?

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

@Kate thats weird?

What's weird?

Ask Alison. She seems to know everything 🤷‍♀️
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Aw man wished there were more town dayvigs
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Creature wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:05 am Aw man wished there were more town dayvigs
Soz I only shoot at night.

Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 434
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:48 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:44 am There's a certain calmness to his presence in this thread in the few moments we've crossed paths. Like there is nothing premeditated about any of the things he says or does, and he is just existing naturally in the game. I don't actually recall many reads he has given, but his posture feels authentic.
This is a tone read then basically?

My take on Scotty is that he has done fuck all this game and IAWY scumread him. I don't hold the IAWY shot against him, I would have done it too if I had a dayvig, but I do think that IAWY has decent reads in general and is particularly likely to have good reads because he is a member of the POE (POE members tend to have better reads because they have a green check on themselves and so have slightly better perspective than everyone else in the thread). I am not to-the-death convinced that Scotty is scum, but I don't see what you do in his tone and his actual solving has been kinda nonexistent. This is enough to put him in the POE - coupled with IAWY's conviction that he's mafia, I'm happy to vote him out.
“Iawy was in the POE”
“People in the POE tend to have better reads”
“Scotty is in the POE”
“I’m happy to vote him out”
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:24 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:44 am There's a certain calmness to his presence in this thread in the few moments we've crossed paths. Like there is nothing premeditated about any of the things he says or does, and he is just existing naturally in the game. I don't actually recall many reads he has given, but his posture feels authentic.

My take on Scotty is that he has done fuck all this game and IAWY scumread him. I don't hold the IAWY shot against him, I would have done it too if I had a dayvig, but I do think that IAWY has decent reads in general and is particularly likely to have good reads because he is a member of the POE (POE members tend to have better reads because they have a green check on themselves and so have slightly better perspective than everyone else in the thread). I am not to-the-death convinced that Scotty is scum, but I don't see what you do in his tone and his actual solving has been kinda nonexistent. This is enough to put him in the POE - coupled with IAWY's conviction that he's mafia, I'm happy to vote him out.
“Iawy was in the POE”
“People in the POE tend to have better reads”
“Scotty is in the POE”
“I’m happy to vote him out”
Ehh... I don't like this.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:51 am But mostly I am townreading Scotty because he just has that Scotty vibe ya know. The way Sloonei explained it was very accurate. Like "hey I'm just Scotty going about my Scotty business, sorry not sorry". He's adorable tbh.

I’ll show you adorable.

NSFL:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:54 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:53 am
Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:52 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:50 am

I vibe deeply with Sloonei's read on Scotty btw. I also think the way he just popped Iawy no scope was very towny. Why would a wolf with KP (silent day KP) shoot a town in the POE instead of a strong town?
It's not silent, he said the killing curse from Harry Potter and pinged Nanook when he did it. If he is mafia with day KP he has to shoot someone who is town but doesn't out him on the spot.
No, it's silent. He later claimed he didn't have to do that and only did it for style points cuz he thought it was a good shot.
Do we have a way to confirm this is true?
Nope! Just my word uWu

I actually shot iawy at start of day and it just took 2 hours to resolve lol

sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 426

Post by sig »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:53 am Not looking forward to the fight back but feeling this rn [VOTE: alison] aubergine

Pyxxy shot and her not being blocked really feels too convenient
My main issue with this theory is if she said she’d shoot Pyxxy and Pyxxy is a civ, which they were, why would they block or kill her? She just got rid of another civ.

Also isn’t it your ten year anniversary year on TS also? We’re more important than your bf so pay attention to us instead :p
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:42 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:39 am I'd like to point out that I don't think Nutella has been anywhere close to her obvious high wim driving herself bananas town self at all at any stage of this game.
If there’s one hero shot that I wish I had made, it would be nutella.

Don’t @ me
You could’ve followed in my footsteps from last year but nope didn’t shame on you
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:15 am Okay the next four I'd like to talk to ppl about are this four. Anyone wanna go the hard vouch?

hollowkatt
Marmot
master radishes
sig
I hard vouch for sig
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Golden wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:23 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:15 am Okay the next four I'd like to talk to ppl about are this four. Anyone wanna go the hard vouch?

hollowkatt
Marmot
master radishes
sig
I found this set much harder to rank. It's probably MR > sig > Marmot > HK right now, but I forget why I ended up with an HK town read. Did sabi spew?

Sig was a town read until that wilgy post, which I agreed with.

I think both you and wilgy are operating under an outdated meta read of me. This is Sig 2.0, I’m more jokey and fun less concerned with the day to day accusations.

Also there wasn’t much to respond to anyway from Wilgy.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Cool,

I’m all caught up.

I don’t like the Allison or Mac wagons both seem towny to me.

I’m 99% sure now Neon is town and being truthful about her role. Saying that her kp reduces from 2 to 1 makes a lot of sense and I think is a lot more balanced than letting her kill two people every night.

I don’t see a case on 112 they just seem like a slander right now.

I like the POE Mac built and could vote within that

I’m fairly sure Creature is mafia, but haven’t put the work in yet to build a case.

I plan to ISO Creature and Scotty this phase, but that’s really work dependent so we’ll see.

I don’t think I believe Scotty’s claim that he didn’t have to say it in thread.

I agree with whoever said Rondo/Gullio aren’t playing 100% like their normal town self but still within the range of town self. This is especially true for Gullio.

I don’t think PC is town, I still solidly believe they’re either 3P or if I want to tinfoil 1 of them knows the entire hydra is the lost mafia and needs to do something to trigger the entire hydra to be mafia.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

And someone said somewhere (I can’t remember who) that mafia might not have killed.

Nobody ever claimed the LPP kill so wouldn’t that be mafia or did I miss the claim?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also I just want to point out the game has 36 players we’ve only lost 6 town members in total 1 mafia and 1 third party

Being generous we’ve got 8 mafia and like what 2-4 third party that would be a 1/3 of player list isn’t town

So 32 if you remove 3P

24 towns down 6
18 town members left in game vs 7ish mafia (remember I’m operating under worst case here.

As long as we be a bit more cautious with shots I don’t think we’re in the doomsday world yet
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:00 am marmot obv mafia
Maybe. I certainly think his game thus far has been measured. If I recall, it’s been more defensible of other people instead of making pitches

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:01 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:57 am

I vibe deeply with Sloonei's read on Scotty btw. I also think the way he just popped Iawy no scope was very towny. Why would a wolf with KP (silent day KP) shoot a town in the POE instead of a strong town?
It's not silent, he said the killing curse from Harry Potter and pinged Nanook when he did it. If he is mafia with day KP he has to shoot someone who is town but doesn't out him on the spot.
No, it's silent. He later claimed he didn't have to do that and only did it for style points cuz he thought it was a good shot.
Yeah it's called leaving Scotty alive til tomorrow and letting him silent shoot someone lol.
oh fair I assumed he was one-shot like me

if he's claiming multiple shots then I'll vote someone else
I’m not- I don’t know where Mac got that idea

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:01 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:57 am

Yeah it's called leaving Scotty alive til tomorrow and letting him silent shoot someone lol.
oh fair I assumed he was one-shot like me

if he's claiming multiple shots then I'll vote someone else
also why does me having multiple shots change you wanting to elim me today?

If you think I’m bad, get rid of me

Like what?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:10 am at any rate SVS and Golden have spewed Kate town imo regardless of either of their alignments
This was the biggest takeaway I got from yesterday.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I like page 111. Lots of good stuff there

falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 218

Post by falcon45ca »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:15 am
Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:10 am
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:10 am
Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:09 am why are there 2 votes on me and guillo and 4 votes on mac

are you people trolling or what
mac is wolfing
Why is Mac wolfing

I haven't caught up yet so brief summary or quote of the more damning posts would be appreciated
he's doing that thing where the moment there's pressure from more than one person on him that he unloads a large amount of aggression, appeals to emotion, and starts talking about how he's just trying to be a good villager and everyone else is making that too hard for him, and they just need to give him space, and if they don't, they're bad at the game, etc etc etc
I've seen him do this as town tho...in fact, it happened in the last game we played together IIRC.

Is this the summation of the case against Mac? If so, it's pretty weak.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 303

Post by Urist »

Urist wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:07 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:12 pm
sig wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:10 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:05 pm
sig wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:02 pm Damn I got distracted with work (how dare I’m forced to work on a work day) and I lost my post.

I’ve got pretty solid civ reads on: Golden, Allison, Nutella & Lucy. But I do think SVS point on Golden/Kate could have some merit.

/slight civ reads on:
Rondo
Gullio
Michelle
Neon
Urist

I’d not want to vote off this phase

Marmot
Scotty
Sloonie
Wilgy
Mac
Cap
Le petit (even though they voted for me)
TSP
Svs
Anyone that hasn’t posted

Prime eyeballing in order of most scumish

Dennis
Creature
Kate
TSP
Wilgy

I know the last two are on my not voting off list, so while I’m. Leery of them I’d not vote for them today.

Also honorary mention is Sabie. They’re here and very active, but not really contributing that much yet. They’re also not showcasing that normal townie indecisiveness I’d expect.
I'm sabi not sabie :p

You only played one game with me

Well shit, no wonder I was so confused that game.

I’m striking my Sabi read until further notice and dying from embarrassment instead
This feels like a fake derp because a) it was announced sabie is a mod in the game and b) you didn't have this issue in cartomacy

Sooooo hmmmm
it's only a fake derp if you're both mafia LOL
if he's mafia and you're town, there's no particular reason he should know who you are, and therefore no particular reason to fake the derp as mafia
I remembered this last night lol, pretty sure neither Sabi nor Sig responded to it
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:21 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:00 am marmot obv mafia
Maybe. I certainly think his game thus far has been measured. If I recall, it’s been more defensible of other people instead of making pitches
His TR in Dennis...I found it an absurd amount of researching for a D1 wagon, as tho Marmot knew he couldn't TR Dennis w/o backup outside of this game so as not to appear to have TMI.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: master turnip] aubergine
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Urist wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:59 pm
sig wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:02 pm Damn I got distracted with work (how dare I’m forced to work on a work day) and I lost my post.

I’ve got pretty solid civ reads on: Golden, Allison, Nutella & Lucy. But I do think SVS point on Golden/Kate could have some merit.

/slight civ reads on:
Rondo
Gullio
Michelle
Neon
Urist

Marmot
Scotty
Sloonie
Wilgy
Mac
Cap
TSP
Svs

Dennis
Creature
Kate
TSP
Wilgy

I know the last two are on my not voting off list, so while I’m. Leery of them I’d not vote for them today.

Also honorary mention is Sabie. They’re here and very active, but not really contributing that much yet. They’re also not showcasing that normal townie indecisiveness I’d expect.

I’m striking my Sabi read until further notice and dying from embarrassment instead
This feels like a fake derp because a) it was announced sabie is a mod in the game and b) you didn't have this issue in cartomacy

Sooooo hmmmm
if he's mafia and you're town, there's no particular reason he should know who you are, and therefore no particular reason to fake the derp as mafia
I remembered this last night lol, pretty sure neither Sabi nor Sig responded to it
I didn’t since it was directed at Sabi given their flip I think it’s pretty clear they thought I was a LHF who they could vote off without getting any blame when I flipped

This matter imo is laid to rest i confused two players a quick look at Cartoon Mafia proves I confused two players, and they saw it wasn’t getting traction and dropped it
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:57 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:15 am
Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:10 am
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:10 am
Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:09 am why are there 2 votes on me and guillo and 4 votes on mac

are you people trolling or what
mac is wolfing
Why is Mac wolfing

I haven't caught up yet so brief summary or quote of the more damning posts would be appreciated
he's doing that thing where the moment there's pressure from more than one person on him that he unloads a large amount of aggression, appeals to emotion, and starts talking about how he's just trying to be a good villager and everyone else is making that too hard for him, and they just need to give him space, and if they don't, they're bad at the game, etc etc etc
I've seen him do this as town tho...in fact, it happened in the last game we played together IIRC.

Is this the summation of the case against Mac? If so, it's pretty weak.
This is the exact reason I think he’s town.

Could mafia Mac copy the same playstyle? Yes, but until we get something more scum sided I’d not vote for him
ImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

My hockey team won last night 5-2, is on a 4 winning streak, and we're in 2nd place.

I've got bruises that look like a map of Europe right now. Imma take some Tylenol, and then I'll be back.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 303

Post by Urist »

sig wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:06 pm
Urist wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:59 pm

/slight civ reads on:
Rondo
Gullio
Michelle
Neon
Urist

Marmot
Scotty
Sloonie
Wilgy
Mac
Cap
TSP
Svs

Dennis
Creature
Kate
TSP
Wilgy

Sooooo hmmmm
I didn’t since it was directed at Sabi given their flip I think it’s pretty clear they thought I was a LHF who they could vote off without getting any blame when I flipped

This matter imo is laid to rest i confused two players a quick look at Cartoon Mafia proves I confused two players, and they saw it wasn’t getting traction and dropped it
Yeah it's a funny post, but I do think you're spewed town a bit from it. If only because it'd be a weird play if you're on a team. You call Sabi the wrong name, then she calls you out on it, doesn't seem orchestrated
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:19 pm Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

112's ISO is more likely town than scum
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 391
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:29 am
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:27 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:22 am
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:21 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:19 am Nutella had Marmot near lock town on day 1 so that's the main thing giving me pause on Marmot. I actually personally wolfread him and just tactically deferred to her read cuz the wagons were already well set and it served no purpose saying anything about that read at the time.
we had t/t/t wagons cape/iawy/dennis we should change our reads (except mine i didnt change them coz theyre perfect)
yes but we were never gonna chop anyone but cape or iawy at the time and i was more interested in trying to figure out which of the two was a better chop than trying to piss into the wind
yea i meant about trusting nutella
well contextually nutella was just answering my question when i was asking who i should sheep, she mentioned marmot and I had just scumread him and just dropped the read cuz she said he was goating. I just read his ISO and he shielded her very flaccidly at one point with a meta read which seems to be the reason she thinks he was goating cuz his content otherwise is pretty average to bad. His ISO is level 1 wolfy to me and his progression on sabi was bad.
Ok I will take another look I was sure they were out of wolf range d1 but a lot of the effort was in casing cape etc.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Alison wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:50 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:49 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:54 pm Scotty is town and Kate is town
This is why you're my favorite. Scotty was challenging your top spot, but he blew it now.

Vote Kate? For realzies??
This is a disproportionate level of salt when you have 0 votes on you and the game is 4 hours in.
Calling "realzies??" a disproportionate level of salt is making mountains of molehills.

I don't think realzies is ever actually salt, I mean it's spelt with the letter z. This take of Alison's seems overtly manufactured

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”