100%

Total votes: 9
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D3

Post by Party Crasher »

I am somewhat hesitant to call lily a wolf based on the above description of lily's play mostly because this is such a large game.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 978

Post by MacDougall »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:24 pm I thought there was one bad team because of how the tie breaker rule is worded:
Voting is plurality by default, with no hammer. If there is a change to how voting works, it will be announced. Ties are determined by the group mafia. If no tiebreaker is submitted within 5-10 minutes of the day ending, the tie will be resolved in mafia’s favor (and/or randomized if the tie is between players of the same alignment
This implies one mafia, does it not?

I see.

Well then.

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:32 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:26 pm Players

112 - wolfy
DrWilgy - wolfy
Dyslexicon - towny
EnderWiggin - towny
falcon45ca - towny
Golden - towny
Guillotine - idk lol
hollowkatt - idk lol
Kate - wolfy
Lilypetal - wolfy
MacDougall - towny
Marmot - idk lol probably towny on claim
master radishes - wolfy
Michelle - towny
Neon - towny
Party Crasher - idk lol
Porscha - towny probably but is only on vibes
RondoDimBuckle - idk lol
S~V~S - wolfy
Scotty - wolfy
sig - wolfy
Sloonei - idk lol
Urist - wolfy but everyone told me repeatedly I'm wrong
urist voting against seanzie wagon and being ride or die that golden is mafia makes him likely just a wolf at this point, if there are more than 1 member of soup mafia left or im wrong on scotty urist is someone who needs death.

SVS is just town for voting me. Scotty was pushing to get people to vote me all end of day and implying he was gonna end there and in the end chased a random Marmot CFD to try to save Seanzie instead. Scotty needs a cold cold bullet.

Lilypetal has done nothing but shield me and act confused, which I don't really understand the mafia faculty of, she is not pushing any team wolf agenda but should could easily be a 3p or just a town that's not posting much. I agree it's out of her meta.

Haven't seen marmot's claim yet but I think the way the eod went makes him quite likely not with seanzie or rondo.

Got no real comment on the rest of your reads.
Marmot basically gave me a tree. They are a tree vendor.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:32 pm HK is kinda sick atm.

I know that from out of game.

Unfortunately, that means his play will be abnormal. (This is not a defense but anyone claiming HK definitely would town it up right now are probs wrong. Also I would expect something from them eventually?)
This is why I feel bad

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Because I think we need to kill HK but I don't want to push there

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:34 pm I am somewhat hesitant to call lily a wolf based on the above description of lily's play mostly because this is such a large game.
The thing is I've played with lily in large games before and I don't think this fully matches that either.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Wtf when did Rondo get 4 votes lol

ImageImage

Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Neon wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:36 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:34 pm I am somewhat hesitant to call lily a wolf based on the above description of lily's play mostly because this is such a large game.
The thing is I've played with lily in large games before and I don't think this fully matches that either.
both as town and wolf?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Also I'm glad me and Mac still see some things similarly at least

ImageImage

Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Neon wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:37 pm Wtf when did Rondo get 4 votes lol
Do you think rondo's town?
If so could you explain why?
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Neon wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:35 pm Because I think we need to kill HK but I don't want to push there
Just vig HK then
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

if not multiball:

golden
kate
lily
neon
sig

dizzy
ender
falcon
porscha
svs
scotty

michelle
urist

hkatt
sloonei
mac

wilgy
guillo
marmot
radish
rondo

if multiball:

lily
dizzy
ender
falcon
porscha
svs
scotty

michelle
urist

hkatt
sloonei
mac
wilgy
guillo
marmot
radish
rondo

golden
kate
neon
sig
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

*deletes the notes I made after deciding it was multiball*

Okay here's my pre multiball solve notes.

I am going to pretend like I made Rondo a viable counterwagon to bait the mafia to vote him to save Seanzie cuz it seems fun
Falcon - Town
Rondo - not town lol
Golden and Kate not town
SVS town
Nutella town
Dyslexicon probably town
Alison town
Creature null leaning bad town
if Creature comes out pushing me day 3 I am going to have no qualms destroying him
I kinda felt Radishes had no wolf agenda
Marmot working on analysing my Rondo case and not worrying about the Seanzie wagon is good look for him in Rondo t Seanzie w world
possibly even in Rondo w Seanzie w world
probably just a good look
Scotty baaad
Golden flopping to Seanzie after trying to fight his wagon for so long feels opportunistic, I just cannot trust this man
but yeah Scotty trying to get all the non Seanzie POE to vote me is okay looks, except for that it kinda feels like a wolf relenting that Seanzie was going down and trying to get some town killed as part of it
Creature "are those wagons all just town", I am unsure how this is every something a town says contextually ... it's just so anti-town
Seanzie "appears" to have an agenda to survive and tried to get Rondo over... points for Rondo. I don't think it's anti spew, because he was genuinely wolf KP so he probably really did want to live, and if mafia wanted Rondo to go down Rondo was not participating.
Rondo was kind of a passively important character in Seanzie dying, that's also good for him.
Also I think he had townie entitlement.
Marmot not very generous towards Seanzie at all, good look for Marmot.
Scotty votes me, there are two voters on me, he and SVS, he tries to get Marmot to join. I am voting Marmot.
He's trying to get Marmot killed I think.
Seanzie directly appeals to Creature to vote Rondo. Great look for Creature.
Seanzie is not trying to get non Rondo people over, he is trying to get Rondo over.
Marmot refuses to vote me, Rondo now floating Marmot as a candy date.
Hmmm Marmot being not present, coming back, dismissing the Rondo case and becoming a strong proponent of the Seanzie case is a thing that on the surface looks good but could very easily be TMI and an attempt to bus.
Not sure about Marmot.
Sloonei can be mafia here, but he's not making himself very readable or making any effort to help the town in this game.
Dyslexicon suddenly trying to float to Marmot with Rondo is weird.
Scotty, Creature all starting to become antagonistic towards Marmot.
Marmot is probably just town and at least one of these is not. Not a unified effort but at least one.
Party Crasher coming in screaming about Marmot being mafia is absolutely egregious.
Golden peddling the idea that they're an NPC. I think Scotty was also promoting this.
Yeah fuck.
Scotty swinging haymakers at anyone not named Seanzie while Seanzie is getting murdered. Dude is fucking mafia lol.
God Creature is annoying lol.
Dyslexicon falling for this last minute Marmot c/w is so bad lol.
Radishes timing for his vote is not wolfy, the wolves had already abandoned it by then imo.
Final VC =
Seanzie 10 - Marmot t, falcon t, nutella t, neon t, Party Crasher w, Alison t, Dyslexicon lw, Lilypetal t, Porscha t, Kate lw
Rondo 6 - Urist t, Sloonei lw, Creature t, Ender t, 112 ?, Seanzie w
Marmot 4 - Mac t, Radishes t, Rondo t, Scotty w
SVS - sig lw, Golden lw
Scotty - Hollowkatt lw, Michelle lt
Golden - Guillo ?
Mac - SVS t
sig - DrWilgy t

Top tier of town

Falcon
Nutella
Neon
Alison
Lilypetal
Porscha
SVS - SVS does not come off like someone with any wolf agenda considering she was a counterwagon with a horrendous looking wagon comp, to wolf KP and Rondo who can still be a wolf.

Probably town

Marmot - I think there were wolves trying to push Marmot at EOD, I would be stunned if that was a pure cfd attempt.
Urist - I think Golden is mafia and that makes Urist never one. I think Urist voting Rondo is the least egregious of the Rondo votes.
Creature - Creature feels like town Creature with his endless bad takes and lack of TMI. He was kind of obvious town at EOD, but my gosh.
Ender - I still think Ender's persistance on Rondo and his play generally has been quite townie. Given his position on Rondo, it also would have been easy for him to get active and try harder to push over Rondo over Seanzie, and he did not do that. So he lacks partner equity with Seanzie.
Radishes - I feel like Radishes had no wolf agenda during the EOD. He didn't really vote in a way that had any strong benefit to the wolves, only to make himself look bad on a surface level if he is one. He feels just like a hapless townie trying to piece it all together. He also didn't really buy into my case on Rondo from a direct plea, which if Rondo is town and he is teammates with Seanzie he should have.

Aside: Now I am wondering why the wolves didn't just all find my Rondo case incredible and by right into it to get Rondo over Seanzie? That ... is strange honestly. I gave them all a remarkable opportunity to save the guy with the KP and they didn't really take it, and honestly the Rondo wagon is not that scummy in the end. Perhaps cause to consider Rondo might still be a wolf. Seanzie and Rondo themselves feel unpaired to each other though.
Rondo - Well ... he was the primary counterwagon to flipped wolf KP, but he did refuse to vote Seanzie, all the things that made him wolfy remain there. So the read is not confident. He can still be mafia.
Michelle - She hasn't really had much wolf agenda but also ... hasn't really, been that town tbh. She did sheep me a lot during the day including large stretches on Seanzie.
Not voting with me in the end and voting Scotty who I never voted is ... bizarre, but also Scotty is sus so.
DrWilgy - He's kind of still just there. A lot rides on sig's alignment I guess. Maybe he should be more pure null. Probably should check him for Seanzie/Sabi interactions.
Upper Tier of POE

Dyslexicon
Sloonei
Sig
Hollowkatt

Lower Tier of POE

Scotty
Golden
Kate
Party Crasher
So I am going to ISO these 7 and see if any of them are just obv clear from Seanzie Sabi
HK - Called Seanzie wolf during RVS but outside that there's no reason he can't be with either of them on his side of the ISO.

Scotty is like, dead to rights mafia imo.
He was absolutely actively trying to create momentum away from Seanzie's flip. He did some basic distancing when the votes were close but it was baseless and lasted not long and when the whips were cracking was pushing anyone not named Seanzie.
Nothing unpartnered to Sabi there.
God Alison is actually goating. I hope they don't kill her.
Kate is fucken bleh. Just like a level 1 wolf in every world.
Which obviously ends up equating to Golden being outed mafia, SVS being town.
I need not really analyse Golden but yeah he's not town.
Party Crasher being Tutuu means there's always a chance she's town, but like...
fits hand in glove.
Scotty
Golden
Kate
Party Crasher

All need death.

eh fuck it i'll do due dilligence on Golden's ISO
Good look for Golden
hmmm wolves prodding Golden hard on his Kate read is undermining my conviction lol
yeah nah fuck it Golden isn't a wolf with Seanzie and probably neither is Kate
i remain unconvinced they aren't part of a different faction
hmmm yes I am now convinced we are playing multiball actually
cuz the mafia players actually have real reads
Rondo and Seanzie are wolves of differing aligments
hmmm
Nutella can be non Seanzie/Sabi team wolf here.
yeah I'm operating in multiball mindset now which changes a lot
*clip*
☆Princess Abigail☆

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:37 pm
both as town and wolf?
No as town.

I don't think I've ever seen lily wolf but this is so far away from what town lily feels like to me

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:37 pm Wtf when did Rondo get 4 votes lol
Do you think rondo's town?
If so could you explain why?
I have no idea what Rondo is lol

ImageImage

sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 426

Post by sig »

I’m more and more thinking the following is true

Mac is a mafia member who was hard bussing Sean (he’s done this before)

His team either faked his role or he’s mafia with the same type of kill role.

He’s now trying to get attention off the mafia team.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:35 pm Because I think we need to kill HK but I don't want to push there
Just vig HK then
I can only do that under specific circumstances which I'm not going to talk about

ImageImage

Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Neon wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:38 pm
both as town and wolf?
No as town.

I don't think I've ever seen lily wolf but this is so far away from what town lily feels like to me
Swag.
I'll go read lily's ISO real quick.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 143

Post by S~V~S »

Neon wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:34 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:32 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:26 pm Players

112 - wolfy
DrWilgy - wolfy
Dyslexicon - towny
EnderWiggin - towny
falcon45ca - towny
Golden - towny
Guillotine - idk lol
hollowkatt - idk lol
Kate - wolfy
Lilypetal - wolfy
MacDougall - towny
Marmot - idk lol probably towny on claim
master radishes - wolfy
Michelle - towny
Neon - towny
Party Crasher - idk lol
Porscha - towny probably but is only on vibes
RondoDimBuckle - idk lol
S~V~S - wolfy
Scotty - wolfy
sig - wolfy
Sloonei - idk lol
Urist - wolfy but everyone told me repeatedly I'm wrong
urist voting against seanzie wagon and being ride or die that golden is mafia makes him likely just a wolf at this point, if there are more than 1 member of soup mafia left or im wrong on scotty urist is someone who needs death.

SVS is just town for voting me. Scotty was pushing to get people to vote me all end of day and implying he was gonna end there and in the end chased a random Marmot CFD to try to save Seanzie instead. Scotty needs a cold cold bullet.

Lilypetal has done nothing but shield me and act confused, which I don't really understand the mafia faculty of, she is not pushing any team wolf agenda but should could easily be a 3p or just a town that's not posting much. I agree it's out of her meta.

Haven't seen marmot's claim yet but I think the way the eod went makes him quite likely not with seanzie or rondo.

Got no real comment on the rest of your reads.
Marmot basically gave me a tree. They are a tree vendor.
Yeah he sent one to Nutella apparently, iirc. Let’s ask her about that, or wait, she’s dead.

What’s a fruit vendor, and are they always bad?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 143

Post by S~V~S »

*Ebwop are they ever bad?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:38 pm *deletes the notes I made after deciding it was multiball*

Okay here's my pre multiball solve notes.

I am going to pretend like I made Rondo a viable counterwagon to bait the mafia to vote him to save Seanzie cuz it seems fun
Falcon - Town
Rondo - not town lol
Golden and Kate not town
SVS town
Nutella town
Dyslexicon probably town
Alison town
Creature null leaning bad town
if Creature comes out pushing me day 3 I am going to have no qualms destroying him
I kinda felt Radishes had no wolf agenda
Marmot working on analysing my Rondo case and not worrying about the Seanzie wagon is good look for him in Rondo t Seanzie w world
possibly even in Rondo w Seanzie w world
probably just a good look
Scotty baaad
Golden flopping to Seanzie after trying to fight his wagon for so long feels opportunistic, I just cannot trust this man
but yeah Scotty trying to get all the non Seanzie POE to vote me is okay looks, except for that it kinda feels like a wolf relenting that Seanzie was going down and trying to get some town killed as part of it
Creature "are those wagons all just town", I am unsure how this is every something a town says contextually ... it's just so anti-town
Seanzie "appears" to have an agenda to survive and tried to get Rondo over... points for Rondo. I don't think it's anti spew, because he was genuinely wolf KP so he probably really did want to live, and if mafia wanted Rondo to go down Rondo was not participating.
Rondo was kind of a passively important character in Seanzie dying, that's also good for him.
Also I think he had townie entitlement.
Marmot not very generous towards Seanzie at all, good look for Marmot.
Scotty votes me, there are two voters on me, he and SVS, he tries to get Marmot to join. I am voting Marmot.
He's trying to get Marmot killed I think.
Seanzie directly appeals to Creature to vote Rondo. Great look for Creature.
Seanzie is not trying to get non Rondo people over, he is trying to get Rondo over.
Marmot refuses to vote me, Rondo now floating Marmot as a candy date.
Hmmm Marmot being not present, coming back, dismissing the Rondo case and becoming a strong proponent of the Seanzie case is a thing that on the surface looks good but could very easily be TMI and an attempt to bus.
Not sure about Marmot.
Sloonei can be mafia here, but he's not making himself very readable or making any effort to help the town in this game.
Dyslexicon suddenly trying to float to Marmot with Rondo is weird.
Scotty, Creature all starting to become antagonistic towards Marmot.
Marmot is probably just town and at least one of these is not. Not a unified effort but at least one.
Party Crasher coming in screaming about Marmot being mafia is absolutely egregious.
Golden peddling the idea that they're an NPC. I think Scotty was also promoting this.
Yeah fuck.
Scotty swinging haymakers at anyone not named Seanzie while Seanzie is getting murdered. Dude is fucking mafia lol.
God Creature is annoying lol.
Dyslexicon falling for this last minute Marmot c/w is so bad lol.
Radishes timing for his vote is not wolfy, the wolves had already abandoned it by then imo.
Final VC =
Seanzie 10 - Marmot t, falcon t, nutella t, neon t, Party Crasher w, Alison t, Dyslexicon lw, Lilypetal t, Porscha t, Kate lw
Rondo 6 - Urist t, Sloonei lw, Creature t, Ender t, 112 ?, Seanzie w
Marmot 4 - Mac t, Radishes t, Rondo t, Scotty w
SVS - sig lw, Golden lw
Scotty - Hollowkatt lw, Michelle lt
Golden - Guillo ?
Mac - SVS t
sig - DrWilgy t

Top tier of town

Falcon
Nutella
Neon
Alison
Lilypetal
Porscha
SVS - SVS does not come off like someone with any wolf agenda considering she was a counterwagon with a horrendous looking wagon comp, to wolf KP and Rondo who can still be a wolf.

Probably town

Marmot - I think there were wolves trying to push Marmot at EOD, I would be stunned if that was a pure cfd attempt.
Urist - I think Golden is mafia and that makes Urist never one. I think Urist voting Rondo is the least egregious of the Rondo votes.
Creature - Creature feels like town Creature with his endless bad takes and lack of TMI. He was kind of obvious town at EOD, but my gosh.
Ender - I still think Ender's persistance on Rondo and his play generally has been quite townie. Given his position on Rondo, it also would have been easy for him to get active and try harder to push over Rondo over Seanzie, and he did not do that. So he lacks partner equity with Seanzie.
Radishes - I feel like Radishes had no wolf agenda during the EOD. He didn't really vote in a way that had any strong benefit to the wolves, only to make himself look bad on a surface level if he is one. He feels just like a hapless townie trying to piece it all together. He also didn't really buy into my case on Rondo from a direct plea, which if Rondo is town and he is teammates with Seanzie he should have.

Aside: Now I am wondering why the wolves didn't just all find my Rondo case incredible and by right into it to get Rondo over Seanzie? That ... is strange honestly. I gave them all a remarkable opportunity to save the guy with the KP and they didn't really take it, and honestly the Rondo wagon is not that scummy in the end. Perhaps cause to consider Rondo might still be a wolf. Seanzie and Rondo themselves feel unpaired to each other though.
Rondo - Well ... he was the primary counterwagon to flipped wolf KP, but he did refuse to vote Seanzie, all the things that made him wolfy remain there. So the read is not confident. He can still be mafia.
Michelle - She hasn't really had much wolf agenda but also ... hasn't really, been that town tbh. She did sheep me a lot during the day including large stretches on Seanzie.
Not voting with me in the end and voting Scotty who I never voted is ... bizarre, but also Scotty is sus so.
DrWilgy - He's kind of still just there. A lot rides on sig's alignment I guess. Maybe he should be more pure null. Probably should check him for Seanzie/Sabi interactions.
Upper Tier of POE

Dyslexicon
Sloonei
Sig
Hollowkatt

Lower Tier of POE

Scotty
Golden
Kate
Party Crasher
So I am going to ISO these 7 and see if any of them are just obv clear from Seanzie Sabi
HK - Called Seanzie wolf during RVS but outside that there's no reason he can't be with either of them on his side of the ISO.

Scotty is like, dead to rights mafia imo.
He was absolutely actively trying to create momentum away from Seanzie's flip. He did some basic distancing when the votes were close but it was baseless and lasted not long and when the whips were cracking was pushing anyone not named Seanzie.
Nothing unpartnered to Sabi there.
God Alison is actually goating. I hope they don't kill her.
Kate is fucken bleh. Just like a level 1 wolf in every world.
Which obviously ends up equating to Golden being outed mafia, SVS being town.
I need not really analyse Golden but yeah he's not town.
Party Crasher being Tutuu means there's always a chance she's town, but like...
fits hand in glove.
Scotty
Golden
Kate
Party Crasher

All need death.

eh fuck it i'll do due dilligence on Golden's ISO
Good look for Golden
hmmm wolves prodding Golden hard on his Kate read is undermining my conviction lol
yeah nah fuck it Golden isn't a wolf with Seanzie and probably neither is Kate
i remain unconvinced they aren't part of a different faction
hmmm yes I am now convinced we are playing multiball actually
cuz the mafia players actually have real reads
Rondo and Seanzie are wolves of differing aligments
hmmm
Nutella can be non Seanzie/Sabi team wolf here.
yeah I'm operating in multiball mindset now which changes a lot
*clip*
Well now this seems kinda towny.

Minus the Allison part :p you’re welcome Mac even if you’re paranoid about me.

I think the best course of action is to aim for the known mafia members.

Assuming two teams there are only 1-2 left it’s usually announced when a mafia team is gone so there’s that.

We can hope/assume any third party doesn’t count to plurality right? That’s standard for most games still if that’s true then assuming the MOD squad is a team we can ignore it for the time being or try to link players to Illayor and vig rhem
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

"God Alison is actually goating. I hope they don't kill her."

LOL I'm sorry but Alison entirely owned me this game.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

sig wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:38 pm I’m more and more thinking the following is true

No. Wolf Mac isn’t making those notes above.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:42 pm *Ebwop are they ever bad?
Non-town Fruit vendors do exist

A fruit vendor is just like you visit somebody and they are aware that you visited them, but with extra spice (they get a fruit, which does nothing.)
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 353
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I walked away to make dinenr and I missed 5 new pages.

In the multiball world, which of the nightkills from Night 1 and Night 2 belong to the mafia teams? Presumably 1+ belong to each team barring any protection.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Golden wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:43 pm
sig wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:38 pm I’m more and more thinking the following is true

Maybe he’s on the third party team?

Or maybe he’s town and he should stop being paranoid about me
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Golden wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:43 pm

Also I feel like a power wolfing Mac would/could

But I’m like 10-20% sure he’s mafia and that’s been consistent throughout the game and why I’m not actively pursuing it(I’m also lazy and his iso is big)
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:43 pm "God Alison is actually goating. I hope they don't kill her."

I was just about to ask what your Day 2 read of Alison was so I didn't have to check, thanks for answering preemptively :wowee:

Did you think it was multiball before today, or did this theory just occur to you?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

☆Princess Abigail☆

Mac is always town or I should just never read Mac again

ImageImage

Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

dizzy could be the other mafia team coz hes really towny. is too towny to be town a read?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:47 pm dizzy could be the other mafia team coz hes really towny. is too towny to be town a read?
Yes
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:46 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:43 pm "God Alison is actually goating. I hope they don't kill her."

I was just about to ask what your Day 2 read of Alison was so I didn't have to check, thanks for answering preemptively :wowee:

Did you think it was multiball before today, or did this theory just occur to you?
It appears he started considering it because otherwise it was necessary to townread me.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by Party Crasher »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:24 am
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:15 amalison w
explain? opposite views there
Reading through lily's ISO and i think it looks fine up to this point and also this post is something idk interaction readers do your thing.

also like
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:39 am
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:37 am Lucy’s roleclaim is clearly true.

I don’t think it’s a good reason for an alignment read.
why not? i feel as if wolves wouldn't want to claim early and would hold their roles closer

also idk if there's soup but that too lol

Neon, what specifically have you noticed that's different between lily's play here and in other large games you've played with her (and how large were they)

There are some kind of wolfy post but there are also towny posts tbh. Could see her being a 3p possibly but not really too likely imo

Also EW rondo shot lucy?
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Reading through lily's ISO and i think it looks fine up to this point and also this post is something idk interaction readers do your thing.

also like

why not? i feel as if wolves wouldn't want to claim early and would hold their roles closer

Neon, what specifically have you noticed that's different between lily's play here and in other large games you've played with her (and how large were they)

There are some kind of wolfy post but there are also towny posts tbh. Could see her being a 3p possibly but not really too likely imo

Also EW rondo shot lucy?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:28 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:27 pm "The Mod Squad" could also be a small team that works against the town without performing a regular factional kill. We do not know what ilario's role actually did. I would not consider that a mafia team, and thus would not consider this multiball. But that's getting into pointless semantics.
Are they town?

Are they a faction?

With a win condition?

They are a third faction.

Multiball is by definition town playing against multiple factions.

Yes it's semantics.

You're using semantics to try to win a semantic argument that's lost. There are members of a non soup mafia non town team in this game trying to win it.
Sure. I was using "multiball" to mean "Two mafia teams."
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:50 pm

also like

Also EW rondo shot lucy?
I can't describe it. She was in secret playerlist with me. Iso there and see if you get the vibes I'm getting. Or don't I dunno

ImageImage

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sean shoot 1-3

I think potentially another mafia member can shoot 4-6

I think Allison carried the factional kill shot whoever she claimed so to avoid any tracking/watching call outs.

The issue now is LPP is unclaimed so far this is the only unclaimed kill (besides Nutella which was factional we can assume)

So now the question is who killed LPP?
ImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Neon wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:53 pm

also like

Also EW rondo shot lucy?
I can't describe it. She was in secret playerlist with me. Iso there and see if you get the vibes I'm getting. Or don't I dunno
Where is that game?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Golden wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:49 pm

It appears he started considering it because otherwise it was necessary to townread me.
I am curious how/why the theory came about.

The last time I played in a multi-ball game in a closed setup, I was chopped as wolf Day 1 (this was in Fargo Mafia), and I made sure to tell the thread on my way out that it was multi-ball, in an effort to direct attention to the other wolf team.

I wasn't certain it was multiball, but we had a team of 3 wolves in a games of 20ish players, so it was a reasonable assumption.

If Mac has good reason to believe it, I'd like to know. I worry that Mac is trying to direct attention to "the other team" as a wolf on the losing team in an attempt to self-preserve.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:56 pm

also like

Also EW rondo shot lucy?
Where is that game?
Nvm i found it lol
☆Princess Abigail☆

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:56 pm

also like

Also EW rondo shot lucy?
Where is that game?
It's here in the archive of games

ImageImage

EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 671
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Also not being multi-ball doesn't mean there isn't still malicious 3ps out there tbh.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I think we should just kill wolfy people and worry about another when someone flips something other than soup mafia or mod squad

ImageImage

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:56 pm Where is that game?
link
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 161

Post by DrWilgy »

Which one of y'all gave me a gun? Who's fault is this?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Neon wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:00 pm I think we should just kill wolfy people and worry about another when someone flips something other than soup mafia or mod squad
Let this post be our guiding light for the rest of the phase.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D2

Post by Marmot »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:15 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:14 pm I kind of hate Marmot coming in like "Im voting Sean, and IF he is doing the same things it's a good option"
Please don't introduce a Marmot wagon now. I can barely keep up with three options.
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:58 pm [VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

Lmao gotta love flash wagons these never go wrong
@Master Radishes explain yourself please.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:56 pm
Golden wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:49 pm

I am curious how/why the theory came about.

The last time I played in a multi-ball game in a closed setup, I was chopped as wolf Day 1 (this was in Fargo Mafia), and I made sure to tell the thread on my way out that it was multi-ball, in an effort to direct attention to the other wolf team.

I wasn't certain it was multiball, but we had a team of 3 wolves in a games of 20ish players, so it was a reasonable assumption.

If Mac has good reason to believe it, I'd like to know. I worry that Mac is trying to direct attention to "the other team" as a wolf on the losing team in an attempt to self-preserve.
If Mac is mafia, I think this is the exact and only world that makes sense.

But genuinely, it looks to me like he was really working on the belief I was soup mafia, isoed me and it found I wasn’t, then theorised multiball. To be that really does feel like Mac trying to make sense of the game, it’s a weird pathway to choose of soup mafia.
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:01 pm Which one of y'all gave me a gun? Who's fault is this?
Shoot me I dare you

ImageImage

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:01 pm Which one of y'all gave me a gun? Who's fault is this?
Oh hell yes
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”