100%

Total votes: 9
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D3

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Like no town should be trying to get role information like this.

That Urist has been wrong twice

On Lily's ability and on mine, only makes it funnier. But the fact Urist is trying to out information town PRs are specifically being vague on is anti town

My ability is not triggered by a post count just an FYI

It's triggered by something else.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 978

Post by MacDougall »

Ohhhh that's how you're reading it. Role fishing. Hmm interesting thought.

Why is the second one wolfy?
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:10 am Like no town should be trying to get role information like this.

That Urist has been wrong twice

On Lily's ability and on mine, only makes it funnier. But the fact Urist is trying to out information town PRs are specifically being vague on is anti town

My ability is not triggered by a post count just an FYI

It's triggered by something else.
Ho wait when did he do that? That sounds like soup fishing
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:12 am
Urist wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:04 am
Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:54 am
Urist wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:49 am
Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:44 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:29 am
Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:22 am Is anybody else getting shot today?
yes Dizzy or someone Dizzy wants
Yes, I know. I meant, like, where have we landed on this? Who are the candidates and why? I wasn’t able to partake in the discussion earlier.
Dizzy is asking for candidates, so come up with your own who & why
I’m not a “who” kinda guy in this game. I’m just here to chime in about thoughts, feelings, and theories.
Are you down to do vote count analysis?
Vote count analysis has never been in my playbook, sadly.
VC analysis is very much in my playback. Is been mostly ignored though lol

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:12 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:29 am

yes Dizzy or someone Dizzy wants
Yes, I know. I meant, like, where have we landed on this? Who are the candidates and why? I wasn’t able to partake in the discussion earlier.
I’m not a “who” kinda guy in this game. I’m just here to chime in about thoughts, feelings, and theories.
I never ignore it even if I don’t reply. You’re very good at it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Given our place... soup fishing well... that's quite a paddling. Maybe he just made himself a priority POE member.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:26 am
Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:25 am Tbh if there is a second team then Neon insisting is not multiball is agenda-y

The thread is more tensioned than an all villagers/3rds game facing the rest of a halved (more or less) scum soup team.
Why on earth are we still propagating that there is another team? I have seen no evidence of such
Wolfy paranoia tbh

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:08 am
Urist wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:51 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:37 am
Party Crasher wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:03 am anyway tutuu is ragging on us for postcapping (even though she's 90% of the posts) so bye bye kiss kiss
postcap? what?
The threshold above which neon blasts your ass
This post is super fucking wolfy. Change my mind.
Oh this one.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hmmm

Are there 3p? I dunno lol I'm not much of a partier

Hmmm

Is this like... a hint. Like he named the hydra Party Crasher then said this.

Party = ... Third Party?

Am I just ... fiveheading here?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:14 am Given our place... soup fishing well... that's quite a paddling. Maybe he just made himself a priority POE member.
If 3/4 of the most vocal critics of me townreading Kate on day 1 are all wolf then lol. (The fourth being guillo).
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:07 am It is. I don't understand how a town player can have that perspective tbh.
I neither understand how a town can have this perspective nor do I understand the emotional intent of this post in a towny way.

This post is designed to devalue a PoE wagon and an attempt to make the people on the wagon feel bad about their vote and their play. It's designed to pull doubt into a well established PoE.

Its also devoid of reasons or action. Urist says we should feel bad but provides no evidence nor a reason to TR Guillo nor an effort to solve.

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Ugh, I cant defend Urist, but it is in my interest to shield him for one more day.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If the group mafia team is eliminated lost wolves inherit the kill and then 3p.

We wouldn't know whether this has occurred yet. We have no lost wolf flips. Its possible we've cleaned out group mafia and if we have then most solving logic doesn't apply anymore.

I think in this game we probably have between 25 or 27 town so between 9 to 11 non town.

Let's assume 10 total.

We have eliminated
1 mod squad
4 soup mafia
I am going to assume 1 lost wolf not 2
2 more mod squad cuz it feels like a trio 3p as larger is a mafia faction and smaller isn't a squad

7 mafia

4 dead
1 lost wolf

leaving 2?

variable of 1 either side... maybe. but more likely 2 than 1 or 3.

so I think we have a small amount of pack mafia left who will have fuck all wim and might have entirely given up.

a lost wolf who probably knows who the mafia really are and probably is findable that way on tone as the mafia team that don't know about them has crumbled.

and two very high wim 3ps who are probably deep from being on the right side of the genuine scumsolving and could be anyone.

I'd guess HK/Guillo is 1 or 2 pack mafia.

Urist feels like the lost wolf to me.

The remaining mod squad members could be anyone... maybe Rondo fits here? Don't think Golden is it. His role doesn't make sense. Could be Rondo and SVS maybe?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:19 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:14 am Given our place... soup fishing well... that's quite a paddling. Maybe he just made himself a priority POE member.
If 3/4 of the most vocal critics of me townreading Kate on day 1 are all wolf then lol. (The fourth being guillo).
Why wouldn't it be 4/4. Why can't both of them be wolves?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:28 am
Golden wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:19 am
Why wouldn't it be 4/4. Why can't both of them be wolves?
Indeed they could. Feels foolhardy for their whole team to go in on me in that way, Sean was the only one of the four coming out of that whose motives didn’t feel entirely shallow.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The outlier is that there could be a solo 3p in the game. We simply have no way of knowing that though. If there was one my first guess would be Sloonei. Who also profiles as possibly a member of the mod squad or the lost wolf but... I don't think so. 3ps tend to get a wim boost not the opposite. Though Ilario didn't really wim it up so that's not applying.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:08 am But is it partnery?

It's like... only partnery if the wolf team have collectively lost wim.

Otherwise it's like... just scummy for being a weird take and kinda implying TMI that Guillo is a miss.
I also agree here. I think in this case a wolf Urist is TMIing Guillo town so that after the flip they can come in tomorrow and push more doubt not only at the town core but also on the PoE we've established thru hard work.

And they can play up their annoyance at someone so "obviously" towny dying. Something I hit only utilize intently as a wolf with my pockets but that I find wolfy from other players this very game and that I see a lot in games myself.

Maybe I'm wrong though *shrugs* I know I'm not a great town. I'm a better wolf and I use my wolf play as an example when I bother to scum hunt which is probably dumb since I play wolf so different from like most people I think.

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:27 am If the group mafia team is eliminated lost wolves inherit the kill and then 3p.

We wouldn't know whether this has occurred yet. We have no lost wolf flips. Its possible we've cleaned out group mafia and if we have then most solving logic doesn't apply anymore.

I think in this game we probably have between 25 or 27 town so between 9 to 11 non town.

Let's assume 10 total.

We have eliminated
1 mod squad
4 soup mafia
2 more mod squad cuz it feels like a trio 3p as larger is a mafia faction and smaller isn't a squad

7 mafia

4 dead
1 lost wolf

leaving 2?

so I think we have a small amount of pack mafia left who will have fuck all wim and might have entirely given up.

a lost wolf who probably knows who the mafia really are and probably is findable that way on tone as the mafia team that don't know about them has crumbled.

and two very high wim 3ps who are probably deep from being on the right side of the genuine scumsolving and could be anyone.

The remaining mod squad members could be anyone... maybe Rondo fits here? Don't think Golden is it. His role doesn't make sense. Could be Rondo and SVS maybe?
I guarantee I am not in the solve for 3p or lost wolves or mafia
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:29 am The outlier is that there could be a solo 3p in the game. We simply have no way of knowing that though. If there was one my first guess would be Sloonei. Who also profiles as possibly a member of the mod squad or the lost wolf but... I don't think so. 3ps tend to get a wim boost not the opposite. Though Ilario didn't really wim it up so that's not applying.
I personally feel like Marmot is an arsonist and his trees get burnt down but that is purely something I made up in my head and it works for Nanook so AHHH
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The outlier is that there could be a solo 3p in the game. We simply have no way of knowing that though. If there was one my first guess would be Sloonei. Who also profiles as possibly a member of the mod squad or the lost wolf but... I don't think so. 3ps tend to get a wim boost not the opposite. Though Ilario didn't really wim it up so that's not applying.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Haha oops I didn't realise it posted the first time sowwwy.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:11 am Ohhhh that's how you're reading it. Role fishing. Hmm interesting thought.

Why is the second one wolfy?
I dunno if I'm really even reading it a role fishing so much as just anti town.

If Urist had been right and outed this information he's not only potentially getting soup kill info but even if he's not a wolf and he's just a 3P or lost wolf for example he's giving wolfs the information necessary to attempt to avoid my kill.

Trying to out Lily's role feels more soup fishy to me. Trying to out my role almost feels more lost wolf trying to get info to their team or 3P who wants to work against town.

If it's town play it's extra bad. Especially since earlier this very phase I was playing up not wanting to out a post cap kill with Porscha specifically to keep wolfs out of the loop on the true nature of how my kill works after Porscha talked about my ability in thread.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:13 am

Is actually the only thing I won't disagree with if you say I'm good at it lol

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

And thus Urist, first of his name, became a member of the priority POE.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:27 am If the group mafia team is eliminated lost wolves inherit the kill and then 3p.

Let's assume 10 total.

We have eliminated
1 mod squad
4 soup mafia

7 mafia

4 dead
1 lost wolf

leaving 2?

Mac hitting all my feelings on one post holy fuck. I love you.

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:36 am And thus Urist, first of his name, became a member of the priority POE.
Again not arguing against, I need him to live one more day
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:27 am Ugh, I cant defend Urist, but it is in my interest to shield him for one more day.
How so? Do you have interests that the rest of us do not? Why my interests and not our?
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:38 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:36 am And thus Urist, first of his name, became a member of the priority POE.
Again not arguing against, I need him to live one more day
I want Dizzy to shoot in HK Guillo

If they shoot Guillo or HK and they are town I probably kill the other today and go hard at Urist tmrw

If they shoot Guillo or HK and they are wolf I think the other is clear

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

So ig I can give you one more day but this is weirding me out Rondo

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think that ... the fact the mod squad inherit the factional kill ... probably means they have limited or maybe even no KP of their own?

It's interesting that Ilario's role is redacted. What would have revealing it caused that Nanook would think makes the game worse or breaks it?
The 3p wincon? Them being able to inherit the factional means they win solo so they aren't benign. But are they a survivor faction? I feel like that wincon wouldn't suffice. What is a malevolent 3p wincon that's not survivor that's thematic to games from this year?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

You know what I forgot this but I actually think Guillo might be town for his counter-claim on me. He decided to freak out and push me when I claimed because he had the same role then backtracked and said he was just testing when it was pointed out it was possible but the Kiwi flips and my role make me think he might actually just be the other one of me the same way Cape and Pyxxy were a pseudo pair.

@Guillotine am I right?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If he is town... there's wolves voting him right now too.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Guillotine
18%
Voters: Neon, EnderWiggin, DrWilgy, Lilypetal, Golden
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

No way that wolves aren't on this wagon if Guillo is town. Far too easy a wagon to be on and you want him going over today with a min of fuss.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D2

Post by MacDougall »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:22 pm There is def a wolf in Mac, Alison, Golden, Neon dynamic.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:17 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:15 pm You know what annoys me? It's that a bunch of players who have the capacity to be loud, obvious, extremely solvey town have decided this game to not do much. I don't think they're all mafia so some of them are just being lazy town, and I guess real life is a thing and I've done that as town before too but it is annoying that there happen to be so many this game.

Examples include Dizzy, Ender, Seanzie, Sloonei.
Additionaly ive been thinking why scum kill the people they have killed on night 1 instead of the legendary names here such as those four, you, macdougal and nutella.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:08 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:05 pm Like it's a perfect time to point out that on multiple occasions you have slammed the hammer down on people, self included, for not treating you like outed mafia even though we suspect you. Which is demonstrably irrational because there are other people who can be scummier, reads have differing levels of confidence. For your play to make sense the sentence "if you suspect Guillo he must be your entire scum suspect pool and you must never doubt yourself" would have to be factually true. When it's demonstrably absurd and also inhuman to hold people to that standard.

It's actually got me convinced you're a 3p.
3P? So you townread me then? A solo 3P is the same as town, they dont know who scum is.

Im not 3P but it works as unaligned with scum so, i will take it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm... pretty certain Guillo is town tbh. His ISO is blatantly townie.

@Golden what convinced you he was wolfing?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Dyslexicon I don't want you to shoot Guillo anymore.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:35 am

The other thing I think you’re good at is motive reading.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

So, Michelle and Urist have been ‘for today only’ shielded by rondo and Kate.

What is your thoughts on dealing with that.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:03 am I'm... pretty certain Guillo is town tbh. His ISO is blatantly townie.

@Golden what convinced you he was wolfing?
You are quoting stuff that has me say ‘yeah, wolf’ lol
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:00 am
Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:22 pm There is def a wolf in Mac, Alison, Golden, Neon dynamic.
Take this post mac. It’s TMI… that’s how it reads to me.

The Alison/guillo dynamic is just blatant wolfmate to me.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:08 am
Neon wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:35 am
The other thing I think you’re good at is motive reading.
Meh

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Guillo “wim” is absent from Alison’s death.

Guillo claimed he’d solve when the game got smaller. Demonstrably false.

I feel like I think like Alison. You spread your approach to teammates. You can’t love ‘em all, you can’t bus em all, you have to figure out who you can safely tr.

Alison absolutely knows that people are gonna say ‘nah, guillo/Alison arent w/w’. To me it reads like the plan.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I’ve read guillo/Alison that way from the very start, if I’m wrong I’m wrong but that’s how it makes me feel. Including Alison’s handling of her guillo read in the neighbourhood.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:07 am @Dyslexicon I don't want you to shoot Guillo anymore.
Genuinely dizzy should only shoot hk or 112 imo. We shouldn’t back off vigging those slots, we can solve the others.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:38 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:27 am Ugh, I cant defend Urist, but it is in my interest to shield him for one more day.
How so? Do you have interests that the rest of us do not? Why my interests and not our?
because my interests are our interests otherwise I wouldnt be saying it out loud
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:41 am So ig I can give you one more day but this is weirding me out Rondo
Trust me, I wouldnt be asking if I didnt think it was possible it might happen
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

And my interest is also because I think we can win without listening to me.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”