notorious hedgehog 14 player mafia game wow! game thread [game over mafia won]

oh god oh fuck who are the bad guys?@!?!?!?@!?@?$?!1!!1one!

Poll ended at Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:00 pm

lucy
No votes
Sheep
10%
Cape90
No votes
tutuu r. Jaiden Underwood
No votes
falcon45ca
30%
Sleep/No Execute
No votes
dead/spec/host/etc
60%

Total votes: 10
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 472
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: notorious hedgehog 14 player mafia game wow! game thread [day 1]

Post by Cape90 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:27 am Wilgy entry not calling himself a doctor #45 not good
most ppl have opened up this game by not calling themselves doctor. Syn/lucy/me/pyxxy/seanzie/neon... etc. Not sure what point you are making here
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:27 am Wilgy undermining a good read by Syn in replying to a wolf buddy and not to syns original attack #66
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:18 pm
Syn wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:17 pm wilgy is way too present to be town tbh
Heheheheheh implying I can be quantified in this manner.

imagine shading me for not reading smh
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 212
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:57 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:52 am If you flip town as well Lucy, of course everyone is coming after me with pitchforks and torches so fast I wouldn't blame them. But the constant insistence that it is not your fault is at a dissonance with the actual situation.
it is not, you pushed me and syn/falcon said they’d vote for me, it is explicitly not my fault, you proceeded to case me. me giving up is completely fair play, i don’t wanna help town and i have the added benefit where you will not do this to be again because if pushed d1 i will stop playing
If this is how you intend to play mafia as town I've both lost respect for you as a player and will probably just vote you D1 every game.

If you are town youshould be helping town solve so we can either find you or use that after your flip

You are playing so antithetical to how I have ever seen you behave when pushed as town that I am forced to think you are a wolf and I actively hope you are. I draw comparisons to LGM wolf lucy.

If you are town stop acting like a 5 year old who was placed in time out for the first time.

If you are wolf... than your wolf. I actively don't know if I will be more pissed with your play if you flip town or if you flip wolf
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:01 am @Neon good fucking luck d2, you better fucking compensate for my ML

Thanks for spewing me town

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 256
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:58 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:27 am Wilgy entry not calling himself a doctor #45 not good
most ppl have opened up this game by not calling themselves doctor. Syn/lucy/me/pyxxy/seanzie/neon... etc. Not sure what point you are making here
this is mostly a joke and a trap for people to call out. Glad you did. Wilgy always enters and says he is a doctor, this game he did not. Not note worthy in and of itself but note worthy enough that he felt he didnt want to open that way. Almost like he wanted to live for a longer time or not have people ask "why are you not dead yet when you have claimed doctor"?????
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:12 am
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:59 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:18 am
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:17 am
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:40 am
Sheep wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:37 am
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:36 am

pick a side
my side is that rondo's being dumb and you're probably town.
problem is rondo is being extremely fucking scummy in his pushes and reads that its basically too wolfy to be a wolf

why do u tr me
TWTBW does not exist.

If you call someone TWTBW than they are either a wolf or a detriment to town who will be a designated misexe in F(X) either way they should always be killed with impunity.
So... are you agreeing with me? Or?
I think my point is clear. If lucy thinks you're TWTBW they should vote you
Oh I thought you were side sussing me too. I hoped you werent glad we had this chat
I'm not

ImageImage

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:27 am Neon pushing back against two wolves in thread looks good for her #67/68
67? Really?

im really trying to give your wall a chance but when you make dog water points while being confbiased, i think you accidentally won KOTH if this is exactly what you have done to win that game
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:01 am
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:01 am @Neon good fucking luck d2, you better fucking compensate for my ML

I mean my list had you lock town so she might be going for the wifom angle?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:00 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:27 am Wilgy undermining a good read by Syn in replying to a wolf buddy and not to syns original attack #66

I didnt realise your name was wilgy????
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:17 am
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:15 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:28 am
Neon wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:04 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:21 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:05 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:02 pm

*Oh no, how could this happen! My deck of 37 Beaver Warrior and 3 Call of the Haunted should be unbeatable, but I can't get over Neon's Toon Dark Magician Girl's low cut shirt...*

But maybe....

I turn my 5 beaver warriors to defense mode and pass.
I sacrifice my other 2 face down monsters and summon a toon red eyes black dragon than attack your life points directly with both my toon monsters and their effects
*Augh!!*

Damn.... Only 1600 life points remaining....

Though...

Alright, I use two of my Beaver Warriors to XYZ summon Number 101: Silent Honor Arc. Then by detaching both material from Silent Honor Arc I can attach one of your monsters to Silent Honor Arc as material. I choose your red eyes toon dragon!

Then I'll play a beaver warrior and end my turn.
Harmful and dangerous and technically i have no idea how that interaction works for the effects of my toon monsters effects

But I summon toon goblin attack force and use the effects of my toon monsters to attack your life points directly...I think.
Damn... I lost. Good duel Neon. Here's your prize :
It's my favorite card. I hope you treasure it as much as I do.
They finally unbanned my favorite card after like 20 years it was the best day ever for me I've missed using it since I started playing competition
Concern in Yata Garasu?

ImageImage

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 172

Post by DrWilgy »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:00 am

Oh shit. Syn did provide an earlier read on me that I forgot. I guess I ruled the read as "too meaningless" without realizing it could be a real read. Reading me on presence alone won't be my tell. It's very strictly a life stress vs time to play Mafia thing.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:04 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:27 am Neon pushing back against two wolves in thread looks good for her #67/68
67? Really?

im really trying to give your wall a chance but when you make dog water points while being confbiased, i think you accidentally won KOTH if this is exactly what you have done to win that game
You sound mad
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:27 am lol tutuu #81 - I now see this as doc fishing later or setting up to talk about mechanics / doc fishing
I could see tutuu's later posts trying to "organize" something as being potentially role-fishy which made me express concern at the time with me basically saying im not sure how you would organize something without spewing people one way or another at the very least
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

oh and tutuu also just hasn't really returned to the mech ideas they had earlier I think
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:27 am Tutuu defense of Syn #95 not out of wolf range but still feeling town - read on, it gets in wolf range
was this written post-this?
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

that might be a dumb question nvm
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:03 am
Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:58 am
this is mostly a joke and a trap for people to call out. Glad you did. Wilgy always enters and says he is a doctor, this game he did not. Not note worthy in and of itself but note worthy enough that he felt he didnt want to open that way. Almost like he wanted to live for a longer time or not have people ask "why are you not dead yet when you have claimed doctor"?????
Just previously I had said something about violence, this my entry felt correct to reference this even if it was just syo myself.

My entry used to follow hard coded laws like 7 years ago, but that has sinced changed. Feel free to check my other games, I think you'd find like 40% "Hello everyone, my name is DrWilgy and I am most definitely a doctor" 40% "Hello everyone, my name is DrWilgy and I am most definitely not a doctor." And the remainder to be missing or another equivalent shit post.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 644
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:00 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:52 am If you flip town as well Lucy, of course everyone is coming after me with pitchforks and torches so fast I wouldn't blame them. But the constant insistence that it is not your fault is at a dissonance with the actual situation.
it is not, you pushed me and syn/falcon said they’d vote for me, it is explicitly not my fault, you proceeded to case me. me giving up is completely fair play, i don’t wanna help town and i have the added benefit where you will not do this to be again because if pushed d1 i will stop playing
If this is how you intend to play mafia as town I've both lost respect for you as a player and will probably just vote you D1 every game.

If you are town youshould be helping town solve so we can either find you or use that after your flip

You are playing so antithetical to how I have ever seen you behave when pushed as town that I am forced to think you are a wolf and I actively hope you are. I draw comparisons to LGM wolf lucy.

If you are town stop acting like a 5 year old who was placed in time out for the first time.

If you are wolf... than your wolf. I actively don't know if I will be more pissed with your play if you flip town or if you flip wolf
i actively hope we lose, i am gonna punish you for voting me d1 so you never try it. last time you took this policy lynching me argument you were mafia lmao
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

why should i help town? @Neon
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:06 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:17 am
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:15 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:28 am
Neon wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:04 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:21 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:05 am

I sacrifice my other 2 face down monsters and summon a toon red eyes black dragon than attack your life points directly with both my toon monsters and their effects
*Augh!!*

Damn.... Only 1600 life points remaining....

Though...

Alright, I use two of my Beaver Warriors to XYZ summon Number 101: Silent Honor Arc. Then by detaching both material from Silent Honor Arc I can attach one of your monsters to Silent Honor Arc as material. I choose your red eyes toon dragon!

Then I'll play a beaver warrior and end my turn.
Harmful and dangerous and technically i have no idea how that interaction works for the effects of my toon monsters effects

But I summon toon goblin attack force and use the effects of my toon monsters to attack your life points directly...I think.
Damn... I lost. Good duel Neon. Here's your prize :
It's my favorite card. I hope you treasure it as much as I do.
They finally unbanned my favorite card after like 20 years it was the best day ever for me I've missed using it since I started playing competition
Concern in Yata Garasu?
Ah that makes sense.
Image Image Image
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

@RondoDimBuckle vote me
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:11 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:27 am Tutuu defense of Syn #95 not out of wolf range but still feeling town - read on, it gets in wolf range
was this written post-this?
yeah anything with a - is hindsight on later posts
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:27 am Lucy spewing tutuu town #111 and soft shading wilgy for later
lucy wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:09 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:05 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:51 pm
Syn wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:48 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:24 pm good to know syn is a useless townie
thanks

i love toxicity
i said "good to know syn is a useless townie" to see if you would push me for wolfslipping you as town

i was gonna have you as my top town after that, but you didn't which means you're not actively solving my slot

v unfortunate
let me try to gauge this situation

since u asked syn that question earlier that leads me to believe u never played with him before. im ... i wouldnt say super familiar, but relatively familiar with him

he isn't the type to push people for wolfslipping when they call him townie. he doesn't care about stuff like that, i think

the main focus for him, in that post of yours, was the word "useless" not "townie". and his response was very normal for him

i'd like to believe you were bantering with him / being ratchety when you called him useless, but he doesn't react to it well unless it's from his friends that he knows for sure don't mean it in a belittling way

im just trying to interject in here, because i believe that you are reaction testing in a ratchety way to generate reactions and spew alignments (or ur a wolf trying to look like ur doing it obv), but i also believe the only thing this will accomplish is make syn feel bad, and nothing AI will come out of it, especially if u push him more in this specific way
ty for the meta, i've never played with him before yeah, why didn't wigly give me the meta?

also ty again for letting me know it was normal/nai
so are they both confident mafia or no?
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:06 am
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:01 am

I mean my list had you lock town so she might be going for the wifom angle?
I suspect that wolf Lucy wants this to look like theatre

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

M'kay I should sleep now. I'm struggling to get some shit eye, but may need to put my phone down to do so.

Goodnight friends.
Image Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:12 am why should i help town? @Neon
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:12 am

i actively hope we lose, i am gonna punish you for voting me d1 so you never try it. last time you took this policy lynching me argument you were mafia lmao
This is such a weird flip flop of perspectives it gave me whiplash
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kay. You are acting like a spoiled child Lucy.

You signed up for a game of mafia so I really don't care that you are acting like a 5 year old because someone pushed you D1 in a game where you've contributed net zero beneficial content to town.

You signed up to play a game of mafia so play a fucking game of mafia.

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:13 am @RondoDimBuckle vote me
I was and am, I am trying to get a tutuu wagon started as your counter wagon. I note that Cape jumped off you.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

If you are town presumably because you are not a game thrower.

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:16 am
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:13 am @RondoDimBuckle vote me
I was and am, I am trying to get a tutuu wagon started as your counter wagon. I note that Cape jumped off you.
or was it bereft? I know I had 5
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:15 am This is such a weird flip flop of perspectives it gave me whiplash
it's stating my current position so neon clearly knows it what the fuck are u on about
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:27 am Seanzie slamming lucy here #117 looks good for him. Might be TMI on a partner being wolfy. But mostly just town
Lucy spewing Seanzie town #118
Seanzie forming a good push on Lucy with no wavering #119
Lucy wolftelling #120
Lucy trying to discredit Seanzie #121 and distract him with others
I thought 118 was a joke post
lucy wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:17 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:16 pm [VOTE: Lucy] aubergine serious vote
it's taking restraint to not attack you personally
Perhaps foreshadowing but I have pushed town lucy day 1 and never got this visceral reaction out of her.

lucy is technically correct in that Seanzie didn't say why he voted her. The reaction could be a wolf tell, especially at RVS
tutuu
Posts in topic: 191

Post by tutuu »

NOTORIOUS HEDGEHOG 14ER MOTHERFUCKERS

FEATURING:

Wilgy and Neon googling "Dark Magician Girl NSFW":

Bereft composing the most exquisite way to make a post about calling someone an idiot:

Le petit on his way to catch the mafia:

Pyxxy and Cape having the least awkward dialogue:

Lucy writing the most elaborate flame due to getting scumread:

Syn vocally and enthusiastically contributing to anything and everything:

Sheep's brain replaying this over and over:

Rondo catching the entire wolfteam:

Seanzie posting his TOWNSTREAKING gimmick at the start of every game:

Porscha eating all my sushi:

Falcon being awesome:

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:13 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:27 am Lucy spewing tutuu town #111 and soft shading wilgy for later
lucy wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:09 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:05 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:51 pm
Syn wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:48 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:24 pm good to know syn is a useless townie
thanks

i love toxicity
i said "good to know syn is a useless townie" to see if you would push me for wolfslipping you as town

i was gonna have you as my top town after that, but you didn't which means you're not actively solving my slot

v unfortunate
let me try to gauge this situation

since u asked syn that question earlier that leads me to believe u never played with him before. im ... i wouldnt say super familiar, but relatively familiar with him

he isn't the type to push people for wolfslipping when they call him townie. he doesn't care about stuff like that, i think

the main focus for him, in that post of yours, was the word "useless" not "townie". and his response was very normal for him

i'd like to believe you were bantering with him / being ratchety when you called him useless, but he doesn't react to it well unless it's from his friends that he knows for sure don't mean it in a belittling way

im just trying to interject in here, because i believe that you are reaction testing in a ratchety way to generate reactions and spew alignments (or ur a wolf trying to look like ur doing it obv), but i also believe the only thing this will accomplish is make syn feel bad, and nothing AI will come out of it, especially if u push him more in this specific way
ty for the meta, i've never played with him before yeah, why didn't wigly give me the meta?

also ty again for letting me know it was normal/nai
so are they both confident mafia or no?
You dont have differing reads? Its how you grow you look at things from different persepctives. at post #111 I was toying with the idea that tutuu could possibly be town. By the end I obviously did not land there. This is pedantic at best
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:16 am
that's not an argument, it's not throwing to get pushed d1 and say "fuck you town" and do nothing. i've done this on mu and syndicate before
☆Princess Abigail☆

I can only assume your post about "town being aver if you die" is a doc soft.

The only way I ever unvote is a hard claim. Free of that I will vote you every single day until you are removed from this game or stop acting like a petulant crybaby.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:18 am
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:16 am
that's not an argument, it's not throwing to get pushed d1 and say "fuck you town" and do nothing. i've done this on mu and syndicate before
Actively working against your wincon is game throwing and I'm not afraid to call you on it. Period.

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:15 am

You signed up for a game of mafia so I really don't care that you are acting like a 5 year old because someone pushed you D1 in a game where you've contributed net zero beneficial content to town.

I mean when you reply to her like this it does look like theatre
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:15 am Kay. You are acting like a spoiled child Lucy.

lmao but this isn't compelling at all, it's only increasing my desire to spite u
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:20 am
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:15 am

I mean when you reply to her like this it does look like theatre
That's fine. I don't care.

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:15 am Kay. You are acting like a spoiled child Lucy.

i do but i generally don't do much on d1, you know my skill as town and you've seen it in every recent game. it will be your fault for playing chicken with a 19yo
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:20 am

lmao but this isn't compelling at all, it's only increasing my desire to spite u
That's cool. I actually actively don't want to play with you so.

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:15 am

This is such a weird flip flop of perspectives it gave me whiplash
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:17 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:15 am This is such a weird flip flop of perspectives it gave me whiplash
it's stating my current position so neon clearly knows it what the fuck are u on about
Stop trimming my posts. I have noticed you and Cape are the only ones trimming this game to remove context.

Its not about you talking to her. The first post is you effectively saying "DIE DIE DIE!" to Neon and the second post is "But how about a conciliatory statement?" Maybe its just how I am reading it but the tones are just... off
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:23 am
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:20 am

That's cool. I actually actively don't want to play with you so.
why?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:23 am Stop trimming my posts.
makes the game easier to read and you click on arrows to go back to the posts in question lol
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:18 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:27 am Seanzie slamming lucy here #117 looks good for him. Might be TMI on a partner being wolfy. But mostly just town
Lucy spewing Seanzie town #118
Seanzie forming a good push on Lucy with no wavering #119
Lucy wolftelling #120
Lucy trying to discredit Seanzie #121 and distract him with others
I thought 118 was a joke post
lucy wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:17 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:16 pm [VOTE: Lucy] aubergine serious vote
it's taking restraint to not attack you personally
Perhaps foreshadowing but I have pushed town lucy day 1 and never got this visceral reaction out of her.

lucy is technically correct in that Seanzie didn't say why he voted her. The reaction could be a wolf tell, especially at RVS
Eh Seanzie does Seanzie things, it isnt exactly a town tell which is why I have him low town but he is within town range for voting like that. He has done it to me multiple times. In fact the reaction Lucy gave was quite helpful from seanzie there.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:23 am

i do but i generally don't do much on d1, you know my skill as town and you've seen it in every recent game. it will be your fault for playing chicken with a 19yo
It's not my fault that you behaved like this when accused of being a wolf in a game where by virtue of signing up you agree to be called a liar and pushed as a wolf by people based on what they see.

You can attempt to blame me. It won't work. I don't care how good you are I will kill you if you behave like this every single game. Grow up.

ImageImage

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:27 am Wilgy soft defense of Cape #161
Tutuu soft defense of wilgy #166
surprised u didnt call out tutuu's "soft defense" of me.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:18 am NOTORIOUS HEDGEHOG 14ER MOTHERFUCKERS

FEATURING:

Wilgy and Neon googling "Dark Magician Girl NSFW":

Bereft composing the most exquisite way to make a post about calling someone an idiot:

Le petit on his way to catch the mafia:

Pyxxy and Cape having the least awkward dialogue:

Lucy writing the most elaborate flame due to getting scumread:

Syn vocally and enthusiastically contributing to anything and everything:

Sheep's brain replaying this over and over:

Rondo catching the entire wolfteam:

Seanzie posting his TOWNSTREAKING gimmick at the start of every game:

Porscha eating all my sushi:

Falcon being awesome:

as always a pleasure tutuu, I am happy to meet your expectations
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:26 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:27 am Wilgy soft defense of Cape #161
Tutuu soft defense of wilgy #166
surprised u didnt call out tutuu's "soft defense" of me.
might have missed it. If so please put it in. ty. I am only human
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”