Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (GAME OVER- MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

What next, gang?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:00 pm

DrWilgy
21%
falcon45ca
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
7%
sig
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Hanna Barbera (host/mod/others)
71%

Total votes: 14
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day 2)

Post by Roxy »

1. Lucy has outed herself as 3P

2. Lucy has threatened the town

3. Lucy need to be lunched or killed in some fashion bc she is a self outed 3P

4. I have asked for a replacement

5. Go town ftmfw
;)
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 141

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day1)

Post by hollowkatt »

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:41 pm
Spoiler: show
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:16 am scooby dooby doo, where are you?
we got some work to do now
scooby dooby doo, where are you?
we need some help from you now

hello friends!

my name is dunya and i'm definitely not a doctor @DrWilgy
Meh opening
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:30 am
Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:35 pm Mechanically speaking Third Parties possible should always mean that their existance is confirmed, otherwise, this game is bastard. Telling us its possible they exist but then not having any to me is false information. Where I come from games don't include this unless 3rd party exist, they don't say they may or may not exist.
that isn't the cold hard rule in TS fyi.

i read the chihiro debacle with pyxxy with role pm lingo, which i specifically ban from happening from my games for the purpose of how gross it is and icky and stuff, and have a town lean on chihiro and pyxxy out of it for different reasons.
Mech talk is like... mech talk. Wolves hidden in it sometimes.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:40 pm
Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:31 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:30 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:27 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:22 pm

So what did this fine fellow do? Please explain.
condensed
viewtopic.php?p=1024242#p1024242
Hmmm...

I like this. [VOTE: Chihiro] aubergine.

Also turns out votes are changeable, so that's nice.
Ignoring my thoughts on the post, isn't very pro town. Like I explained my own progression.
Are you advising that I am not pro town? I feel that this has been horrendously implied by my own points of 'I'm not feeling it' and further really don't feel like scouring the 8 pages that happened during N0 of a Racket.

By all means bury a wolf in front of me more so than what Pyxxy has provided on you and I may vote there if I find it sensible, just as I did with the mentioned suspicion on you.

If it's any consolation, I do find myself in agreement with both what you and Lucy are advising on Scrappy for now. If we don't know so much about the mechanics of the puppet, it doesn't make sense for the pro town answer to the puppet to just yeet it. Why would a game be designed to present slightly obfuscated mechanic, however it's still presented just for the answer to be 'break it immediately'. Feels like the type of adventurer who would do this would succumb to the attack of a mimic every single time.
who are you
Who are any of us really?
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:37 am
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:51 pm [VOTE: Sig] aubergine

literally more mafia aligned than literal 3p LMAO
this isn't a helpful way to communicate.

i read sig's iso, feels like Classic Town sig. i will not be voting there today.

some of y'all need to understand that different people play different ways, and TS especially historically has very bad experiences with 3ps scum-siding hard and costing town games.
I like this posts message but I've seen wolfs post these type of messages just as much as town so this is NAI. But good message.
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:44 am
Creature wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:30 pm I hate how there are three players at 3, 2 and 2 posts and then there's dunya who hasn't posted at all.
i missed you too, creature!

i was an observer n0. :ninja:
Nothing sauce
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:49 am i find it a bit strange how Chihiro (and lucy) was so opposed to sig's take on scrappy but is ok with neon being anti scrappy too and voting there and no where else till scrappy is eliminated.

i'd like to know why @Chihiro?

it felt ~personal~
This is a fair point at face value. But like it ignored a lot of intricacies around what was going on.
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:52 am
Creature wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:13 am Who can be Scrappy Doo?

lucy - No
Kate - No
pyxxy - No
Neon - Prob no
Dennis - No
Chihiro - Only if an alt of a good player
Jackofhearts2005 - Maybe
Roxy - Maybe
Creature - lol no
sig - No
DrWilgy - Prob no
Seanzie - No
CRichard - No?
falcon45ca - Maybe but prob no
JDizz10 - idk
DaughterOfOmega - Maybe
fingersplints - No
dunya - Most likely

Alternatively Scrappy Doo is a completely different player not on the playerlist
i am not scrappy.

too much wifom, but i would never claim d0 in any format or context lol.

i think it's sig and his wincon is to get scrappy sock eliminated d1. hehehe. only half joking tbh.
Weird post?
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:56 am [VOTE: Dennis] aubergine

heard a lot about dennis. didn't feel the engagement in this game so far.
Weird take?
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:14 am
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:55 pm Hey guys, just a heads up, it actually takes two lynch votes to get me out of this game. Or, if you want, I can help you decide who to lynch by voting with the majority of Dunya, Sig, and Lucy. Let's work together to win this game!
interesting to include me when i had 0 posts so i'm leaning it being someone who knows me

people this could be :

seanzie or fingersplints (but the whole "lesbians are cool" eliminates seanzie and splints i feel, not somthing they'd come up with)

Jack totally would...but too much in character posting and no jack-type typos o.o

the timing of scrappy's 3p claim is just bizarre, it's like an attempt at making us want to yeet them. playing like a jester-type of game who can only post night 0 and try to be the day 1 elim cos i have yet to see day 1 posts by them.

putting scrappy in (one of the most unlikeable characters) on n0 to reach some kind of condition for the player's vote count to be multiplied makes more sense to me (hence scrappy referring to three vote count power)

in conclusion, i actually think scrappy is a town player who had to claim 3p as part of their role, but not get elimmed d1 so their main role is activated or something and if they are eliminated d1, then their role isn't activated. :llama:
I liked this post D1 but I don't like it as much now... so take that for whatever.
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:16 am
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:52 am Chihiro - Only if an alt of a good player
what does this mean
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:16 am
lucy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:59 am
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:49 am i find it a bit strange how Chihiro (and lucy) was so opposed to sig's take on scrappy but is ok with neon being anti scrappy too and voting there and no where else till scrappy is eliminated.

i'd like to know why @Chihiro?

it felt ~personal~
same argument and from experience i know i can’t change neon’s mind on policy chops
from experience, you also cannot change sig's
Meh. Nothing sauce.
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:38 am
CRichard wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:18 am
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:14 am
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:55 pm Hey guys, just a heads up, it actually takes two lynch votes to get me out of this game. Or, if you want, I can help you decide who to lynch by voting with the majority of Dunya, Sig, and Lucy. Let's work together to win this game!
interesting to include me when i had 0 posts so i'm leaning it being someone who knows me

people this could be :

seanzie or fingersplints (but the whole "lesbians are cool" eliminates seanzie and splints i feel, not somthing they'd come up with)

Jack totally would...but too much in character posting and no jack-type typos o.o

the timing of scrappy's 3p claim is just bizarre, it's like an attempt at making us want to yeet them. playing like a jester-type of game who can only post night 0 and try to be the day 1 elim cos i have yet to see day 1 posts by them.

putting scrappy in (one of the most unlikeable characters) on n0 to reach some kind of condition for the player's vote count to be multiplied makes more sense to me (hence scrappy referring to three vote count power)

in conclusion, i actually think scrappy is a town player who had to claim 3p as part of their role, but not get elimmed d1 so their main role is activated or something and if they are eliminated d1, then their role isn't activated. :llama:
You can take me out of the puppet master of Scraggy PoE. As they're voting me.
I don't know if I believe that part about Scrappy being town forced to claim 3p. Yet somehow, that explanation feels a little too out there coming from you if you're mafia.
Tbh I expect you to come up with something less convoluted than lol!Scrappy is town forced to claim 3p, if you're mafia.
Mind you, this is our 1st game together so I'm not 100% confident on this read.
how is this a little too out there?
There's a lot of these questions in this iso where at a base level they seem like good questions that will help town but they are never extrapolated upon they are never going somewhere with the answers it's just onto the next mystery like an episode of lost. Its bad.
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:39 am
CRichard wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:33 am Well it's bed time for me.
In seriousness, Seanzie not being towny to my knowledge and yet isn't the top wagon is noteworthy.
It doesn't mean lol!Lock mafia, yet it's nagl as the kids would say.
you and creature sussing seanzie for not lock towning himself immediately a few hours into d1 has been noted
The weirdest thing about this was that Seanzie was obv townie just hours into the day...*shrugs*
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:40 am
Scrappy Doo wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:37 am Zoinks! Looks like Dunya has sniffed out something suspicious about Dennis. Could it be a clue to their true intentions? Only time will tell. I better keep an eye on those two, and see where this leads.
woof woof :biggrin:

is there a difference check between you and CRichard?
I... don't get this post
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:51 am
Scrappy Doo wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:43 am Dearest Dunya, I do implore thee to bestow upon me your most sincere and insightful appraisals of the townspeople. Pray tell, who dost thou deem to be the most cunning and astute amongst us? And who, perchance, dost thou suspect may be harbouring malevolent intentions? Your guidance would be most appreciated, fair lady.
top town as of now:
you
chihiro
creature
falcon
sig
pyxxy

top wolfy as of now:
crichard
dennis
doo
drwilgy
This reads list night be based lol
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:57 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:40 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:34 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:32 pm Seriously, think about it. Killing me goes against the town win condition. I'm on the town's side and I have two votes to help them. What's the point of killing me when you're not even targeting mafia and only helping them reach parity? It doesn't make any sense!
You aren't on towns side. You are on your side. You are a threat to town.

It is never against my win con to remove a threat to town.
You uhh... also aren't... on town's side...

Good try though.
can you explain the first part why you think Neon isn't on town's side?
Meh? I dunno.
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:58 am
Scrappy Doo wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:55 am
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:51 am
Scrappy Doo wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:43 am Dearest Dunya, I do implore thee to bestow upon me your most sincere and insightful appraisals of the townspeople. Pray tell, who dost thou deem to be the most cunning and astute amongst us? And who, perchance, dost thou suspect may be harbouring malevolent intentions? Your guidance would be most appreciated, fair lady.
top town as of now:
you
chihiro
creature
falcon
sig
pyxxy

top wolfy as of now:
crichard
dennis
doo
drwilgy
Why do you have a townread on Creature? Spill the tea, hun~
feels very natural, unhinged, transparent with his thoughts and reads--offering them without delay. spilling thoughts as they come without obvious ulterior motive. gut read says creature good.
I agree with this read so I'll call it townie
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:06 am
Kate wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:06 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:07 pm Idk about Scrappy yet but I also don't know about any of you. The ones pushing hardest for his elim are a bit pingy.

Not all 3p's are bad nor do we need to take them out D 1.

I also will not be voting in certain ways that people are pushing.
why?
because I can only trust myself and my pings not the others he has listed. They are no better than me at hunting baddies.

I also will not be voting for the location "short list" as proposed.

still reading but I think I know who is playing Scrappy.
@lucy too...

I think we should vote scrappy if we don't have a mafia slip or someone obviously wolfing. Anyone who believes they know who a mafia is, that would be preferable but I'd rather lynch a 3p that's threatening town than lynch a town on day 1, which is what usually happens.

I think we have to keep the thread from getting hijacked by him, too.
you're not yeeting the 3p controller, you're yeeting their extra alt. i would rather misyeet a town and get more info from the flip by taking a risk than yeet a sockpuppet account on d1.
This fits with the general conversation of D1 about the sock. Meh.
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:08 am i'm not as vehemently against yeeting scrappy as lucy and chihiro are, i just don't want it d1 because scrappy could be out of our hair d2 anyway.
I... think this might be towny for like L0 reasons
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:11 am
Scrappy Doo wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:29 am Roxy
pyxxy
falcon45ca

Chihiro
Lucy
JDizz10
Neon

Creature
sig
Kate
DaughterOfOmega
Seanzie
CRichard

DrWilgy
fingersplints
Dennis
dunya
can you explain your top town and top mafias?
Appears to be generating content but like... is this really generating value? I dunno these are questions I've asked as mafia to appear to be seeking info but town could do it to.
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:14 am
Scrappy Doo wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:13 am
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:08 am i'm not as vehemently against yeeting scrappy as lucy and chihiro are, i just don't want it d1 because scrappy could be out of our hair d2 anyway.
Zoinks!
:grin: :shifty:
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:15 am
Neon wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:13 am I suddenly regret being in this game lol
im sorry, i hope you can still enjoy it despite us not agreeing or seeing eye to eye with your d1 policy yeet.
Nothing sauce but a kind gesture lol
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:46 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:41 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:26 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:17 pm Like please, just plow through Sig/Neon/Dennis and let's get another W in the books. Jay mentioned my winrate recently in a discord chat, and so I've been so pumped to keep it high, and this is an easy sweep.
On a quick review, I do agree on Neon. I'm a big vibe player and she seems quite different. Her posts are shorter and less enthusiastic (I guess that's a good way to describe it). Her posts are also a tad more cogent but with less actual substance.
So far only Kate provided me a reason to wolfread someone so I'll go there.

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine

I may vote Dennis but not before someone provides me a good explanation as to why he's wolf, preferably pointing out he doesn't do that as town.
how about you provide us with a reason to wolf read someone? :biggrin:
Wolfy shade? Probably. Maybe.
@hollowkatt only cause I love you so much. This is me commenting on every single dunya post
Friends, Romans, Countryfolk, Neon is town.

@Neon thank you for this I appreciate it. you basically picked out the same couple of posts as potentially townie that I did and identified everything I thought was weird or non-game advancing as well.
I think the case, such as it were, against dunya is basically that dunya is a powerhouse of a player and there are no powerhouse type posts in either direction, nor does there appear to be a desire to solve players. There's a lot of "throwing questions into the void" and not a whole lot of following up on them.
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:04 am
lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:05 am Roxy/CR/creature/jdizz/neon town
can people give me their top 3 tr’s who aren’t in this list
add Dennis to that for me, he's my most confident town read.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 38
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I’m going to copy paste this from my second OP:

“Please remember that every other player is also human. We all make mistakes. None of us are perfect. Treat others with respect and exercise self-care if you feel yourself beginning to get angry or upset at the game. If you need to vent and have no one to turn to, messaging one of us is an excellent decision to make. We are also available for reports of any Code of Conduct or Rules violations. Consider us your lifeline so that the game state remains healthy and exciting for everyone.”

I don’t like how the thread state has eroded overnight. I know we post these blocks of rules that are easy to skim over every game, but they’re posted for a reason. Games don’t function nor are they much fun for anyone else if you don’t elect to have a bit of civility. This isn’t a topic about being ‘mean’. This is not meant to stifle your speech. But it is meant to be civil. There is a difference. If you think something you might be saying is a bit too on-the-nose and could be contrived as a personal attack, take a step back and/or reach out to one of Quin or myself. This is a game of lying and deceit, and you don’t have all the information to know everything that’s going on.

This is a warning to be Respectful to one another. I hope not to have to step in and say this again.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

chihiro can be a wolf.

crich can be a wolf and idgaf about the massive amount of AtE he spewed into the thread.

If crich is a wolf the odds of chihiro being a wolf increase exponentially but chihiro being a wolf is not dependent on crich being a wolf.

I think lucy is town, I also think she's wrongodongo giving crich a hard town read like she is.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:08 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:03 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:53 pm
Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:51 pm God this back and forth with neon, crich, kate just sounds like all town :shrug:
You can't be serious. In what world does it make sense to kill my slot over the EOD1 as town?
If anything, it makes more sense for mafia to try to strong arm the lunch off the CW to make it ambiguous on what the wolves were doing wagon wise EoD1.
I feel like your stuck on repeat. Maybe try saying words that don't include "outed mafia" or "flip the CW"

Because what I see here is someone who doesn't want to entertain any thought that isn't "kill who I want you to kill" something that when employed is rarely efficient or helpful to the town as a collective and the games win con.
Neon, dear friend. Does this pleading to play by what CRichard thinks is "Optimal" derive from a wolf intention?

If so, then this is strictly an attempt to push and create a stagnant thread?

Oh my, that won't do! Think of our fans, they'd be truly bored.
Doctor Wigglestone I presume? why are you wolfing the thread?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

sig wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:15 pm This thread is such a cluster right now that if someone who’s arguing isn’t mafia I’d be shocked AND if they aren’t then someone prodding the ppl arguing is for sure.

I don’t agree with CR at all he isn’t being pro town with his posting and while I don’t believe his claim, claiming during a game that has a soup confirmed by host isn’t smart.

If we do believe his claim then I’d like some answers from @Jackofhearts2005 but not a claim if we can avoid it.

@DaughterOfOmega why are you confirmed?

@lucy

1. How confident in the CR read are you
2. How confident in his claim are you
3. Do you think he’s right about anything or just townie.

I’m trying to conserve posts today since I almost ran out last phase so expect longer posts and less fluff. I’m also eyeing anyone that’s burning through their posts on useless stuff.
townie post is townie. follow-ups will be more important though than just this.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:21 pm This is gonna be another one of THOSE games where Jack gets suspected for no good reason D1 and then continually slips out of it while certain players spend all their energy pursuing him and then eventually I manage to catch a wolf, at which point a couple players assume I bussed and then eventually, I get killed and stop paying attention to if the team wins or not.

So. I'll let ya'll know when I find a wolf.
what made you so confident seanzie was a wolf?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 92

Post by falcon45ca »

Chihiro wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:27 am I wanna point out if yall are both town, it is extremely scummy letting yourselves hit post cap.
Agreed.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:19 am
Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:51 pm God this back and forth with neon, crich, kate just sounds like all town :shrug:
You can't be serious. In what world does it make sense to kill my slot over the EOD1 as town?
If anything, it makes more sense for mafia to try to strong arm the lunch off the CW to make it ambiguous on what the wolves were doing wagon wise EoD1.
I feel like your stuck on repeat. Maybe try saying words that don't include "outed mafia" or "flip the CW"

Because what I see here is someone who doesn't want to entertain any thought that isn't "kill who I want you to kill" something that when employed is rarely efficient or helpful to the town as a collective and the games win con.
Neon, dear friend. Does this pleading to play by what CRichard thinks is "Optimal" derive from a wolf intention?

Oh, cuz' he's prolly Maf
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

I thought about visiting chad last night, but realized he might be mafia
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

JDizz10 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:19 am
sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:57 pm
Chihiro wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:39 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:23 pm
Chihiro wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:21 pm
Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:35 pm Mechanically speaking Third Parties possible should always mean that their existance is confirmed, otherwise, this game is bastard. Telling us its possible they exist but then not having any to me is false information. Where I come from games don't include this unless 3rd party exist, they don't say they may or may not exist.
that isn't the cold hard rule in TS fyi.

i read the chihiro debacle with pyxxy with role pm lingo, which i specifically ban from happening from my games for the purpose of how gross it is and icky and stuff, and have a town lean on chihiro and pyxxy out of it for different reasons.
well yeah cause its gross, which why i specifically got pissed at pyxxy for reading into it.

Also I don't think I am that over the place with the scrappy slot, I think anyone thats hard focused on it over scum hunting is probablly mafia themself.
This sentence makes me wolfread you though.
Literally why? Again I don't understand this sites meta when comes to 3rd parties. Like if the sites meta is losing to 3rd parties thats not the fault of the 3rd party existing, thats the fault of town.
Yea town ignoring third parties.

Having said I’m like 99% sure I know who’s behind the sock so I’m good moving off them for now. IF, I think easier are wolf siding I’ll out the main then vote them off win win.

Chihiro wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:30 pm
sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:07 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:03 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:02 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:56 am Also, Sig is outed.
Why is sig outed? I see sig being pushed literally every game he is in, like in Cartomancy. Do you all actually wolfread him or is it "hmmm sig is playing antitown must be wolf" like lucy is doing?
Sig didn't know that the scooby doo villians were town.

I’m semi here about to go into a meeting then I’ll catch up.

This is wrong?
u coming back into the thread after being gone for a bith to immediatly comment on this post pings me, unless you skip back reading to check mentions of you??
Yup I always try to respond to notifications/search my name first, then I read the most recent posts, then I go back and do a catch up. I’m used to being chronically behind in high volume games so for me it makes the most sense to address anything I’m engaging on vs going through pages or random stuff. Granted this game is pretty low key so that won’t be an issue here, but that’s standard NAI practice for me
Can you please give specific reason for how you think you know the sock? You don’t have to out them but how do you think you know who it is?
Can you give a specific reason for how you think not playing the game is pro-town?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:17 pm Like please, just plow through Sig/Neon/Dennis and let's get another W in the books. Jay mentioned my winrate recently in a discord chat, and so I've been so pumped to keep it high, and this is an easy sweep.
On a quick review, I do agree on Neon. I'm a big vibe player and she seems quite different. Her posts are shorter and less enthusiastic (I guess that's a good way to describe it). Her posts are also a tad more cogent but with less actual substance.

I may vote Dennis but not before someone provides me a good explanation as to why he's wolf, preferably pointing out he doesn't do that as town.
How about you provide us with a reason to town read you?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:30 am I thought about visiting chad last night, but realized he might be mafia
A wild slanker has appeared!

Give us some reads plz, gut feels accepted. 3 town, 3 scum if yer able
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:43 am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:30 am I thought about visiting chad last night, but realized he might be mafia
A wild slanker has appeared!

Give us some reads plz, gut feels accepted. 3 town, 3 scum if yer able
Creature and Kate town, Richard/Chad one is mafia

I thought Seanzie was town but lol
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:18 am chihiro can be a wolf.

crich can be a wolf and idgaf about the massive amount of AtE he spewed into the thread.

If crich is a wolf the odds of chihiro being a wolf increase exponentially but chihiro being a wolf is not dependent on crich being a wolf.

I think lucy is town, I also think she's wrongodongo giving crich a hard town read like she is.
unfortunately i’m not town
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:54 am
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:18 am chihiro can be a wolf.

unfortunately i’m not town
well that's good to know.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:32 pm Did ya'll know there's a movie called Cocaine Bear and it's about a bear that does cocaine?
I watched that Pitch Meeting last night. I too am disappointed in the amount of people vs the amount of Cocaine Bear. Stupid sexy CGI being expensive
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:41 am

How about you provide us with a reason to town read you?
how 'bout instead we just call dunya a wolf and vote for her? seems easier
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

sig wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:35 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:38 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:18 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:36 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:20 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:06 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:04 pm

[VOTE: crichard] aubergine

explain

also @Scotty put me in a bucket I wanna ride

also also @Jackofhearts2005 explain the seanzie sus plx. I know I can re-read the thread but I don't wanna
I didn't want to tie on Jack/Seanzie. In addition, Jack if town is more useful to be kept around than Seanzie.
yeah that's the thought I'm hopeful that you can explain further. My experience with Jack is that yes he's hard to chop but that he's more content to faff around than Seanzie is and that when they both get down to business they're approx equal but it can take a while for Jack to get up to ramming speed whereas seanzie can kinda just turn it on at will.

anyways, just some expanded thoughts would be awesome.
For more context, I had a game in which I wolfed with Seanzie and their game here reminded me of that from offsite.
I'm aware that this was at least a year ago, yet the memory sticks for a long time.
In addition, Seanzie was likely a perpetual PoE slot from my perspective and it would be game losing to have them around in LyLo.
thanks, I appreciate it. I've wolfed with Seanzie before, AtLA game here. We dominated b/c he has like amazing amounts of knowledge of that lore and we used that knowledge to soup like half the game lol
I think I can follow what you're saying here, might check back in on this later.
[VOTE: unvote] aubergine
I can't... this is weird
I agree, I’m not quite sure about this post.

lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:41 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:39 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:38 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:33 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:04 pm Seanzie's flip as town is disappointing. Unless anyone has an objection, Jack's flip will give us the most info on what the mafia were doing at EoD1.
Seanzies flip town was the most obvious flip coming in any game ever and you all killing them was bad.

But it's okay cause you're still a wolf.
Even if you believe I'm a wolf, you never kill me over Jack.
This is not everyone's belief or assumption.

[VOTE: CRichard] aubergine
it's the correct belief, same as islam being the only real religion
I’ve watched South Park we all know Mormonism is the right answer. Unless we’re in the Good place verse then oof let’s hope it’s post show and not pre show. On the other hand if it’s Supernatural I think I could handle standing in a line forever.

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:23 pm
Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:20 pm oh wait i keep saying seanzie, but i mean pxxy.

i apparently stupid.
I should have kept reading
Lol love this, but also wow dude I’m pretty sure you’ve posted more this game than last game so I kinda wanna vote you off just for that. :p :p :p

Im planning to do a NKA of Pyxxy tomorrow I think he was an odd kill choice so I’m curious to see if there’s anything big in his ISO. The obvious answer is Jack, but that’s very on the nose so like I said I’ll do a review of him likely tomorrow
lol fair
I'm not sick AF and I have power so it's postin' time
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 166

Post by DrWilgy »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:19 am

No reason! However, do beware those who do.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

I'm becoming pretty confident that Chad or Richard contains mafia
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:24 pm I'm becoming pretty confident that Chad or Richard contains mafia
Is Chad, Chihiro?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:00 am
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:04 pm
CRichard wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:55 pm Hmm I'd rather not tie this. Jack seems more helpful alive if they're town than Seanzie.
[VOTE: crichard] aubergine

explain

also @Scotty put me in a bucket I wanna ride

also also @Jackofhearts2005 explain the seanzie sus plx. I know I can re-read the thread but I don't wanna
He wasn't being his normal townie self. All his pushes were limp in addition to low activity. Apparently, the later was because he was on a work trip or something? Ildk what was up with the former.

I also misinterpreted a joke which I still don't understand. Seanzie was like "Jay said my win record is really good on discord so I'm excited to get another win." And like if the joke is "I think I am very good jk I'm not actually vain" then okay, har har I guess but otherwise, I'm not sure what the joke was. Anyway, I took this as him actually saying that he was at least excited to go hunt wolves....and then he did no real hunting. So I took that joke or whatever to be false bravado coming from a wolf.

I was not super sure Seanzie was mafia until his wagon took off near EOD. At that point, CR, who had called out Seanzie early but his push was pretty weak, said that multiple players were shielding Seanzie, effectively poopooing the Seanzie wagon. While I didn't totally catch up, I only found one post from one player pushing back on Seanzie pressure. Then the Seanzie wagon took off and the Jack wagon dissipated and CR was like "I am now certain Seanzie is mafia." So I interpreted this as a wolf (CR) distancing early from his partner (Seanzie) and then indirectly and dishonestly defending that partner by overstating the amount other players were shielding his partner (still Seanzie) to scare me and others away from that wagon before settling on a bus by saying that he was now sure his partner was mafia.

At the same time, Pyxxy, who seemed to initially townread me, was pushing hard on me for reasons I'm not aware of. Granted, I'm missing like 6 pages of content from the middle of D1 but from my perspective, as soon as my town wagon got smaller and as soon as this wolf wagon (Seanzie's) started taking off, Pyxxy started hard pushing me for entirely unstated reasons. I still don't know why Pyxxy decided I was mafia. You can go back and check this. He didn't say in the last 5 or so pages of D1.

So in summary, Seanzie was not playing in his normal town meta and two players were playing very weirdly around Seanzie fmpov. So he looked a lot like a wolf.

Also, I started tallying up a lot of independent townreads as the day drew to a close (Creature, Dunya, Sig, Kate, Lucy) and Kate was semivouching for Roxy and Dennis (I don't want to put words in her mouth but she was pushing back against pushes at them) so if I believe my townreads and I'm willing to trust Kate and give Roxy and Dennis a pass (not that I really suspected either of them but they were in that range of players I'd be okay with yeeting if we didn't have any better ideas ya know), then there weren't a lot of places for wolves to hide so my overall view of the game really fit well with a Seanzie/CR/Pyxxy wolfteam.

@Neon wanted a recap of this too, iirc.
ok cool deal thanks.
Given seanzie and pyxxy flipped town do you still have confidence in Crich being a wolf or have you done some reevaluating of the game state and what's going on? Like your write up makes sense to me and seems like some fairly logical jack progression type stuff. Obvs I wasn't here to read it in real time but nothing you've said here seems super wrongodongo. Gonna call you town for right now though and see how I feel about that as we keep going.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:24 pm I'm becoming pretty confident that Chad or Richard contains mafia
i can see a world where they both are
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 38
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Effective immediately, @RondoDimBuckle will be replacing @Roxy. All votes cast for Roxy will be for RondoDimBuckle. Please do not discuss substitutions.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Cool so I am going to be at a convention today so I wont be posting till maybe tomorrow but then I have a dnd game so if you want me to solve the game d3 just dont kill me. First person to send me a cute picture of a hedgehog will have me pocketed
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

well well well if it isn't our old friend Rondon'tBrighSuspenders
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Also homework: Summarise the game in one big post for me D1, D2 so far and a reads list. It will help me sort people later if you could @me when you post it that would be appreciated.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Roxy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:47 am 1. Lucy has outed herself as 3P

2. Lucy has threatened the town

3. Lucy need to be lunched or killed in some fashion bc she is a self outed 3P

4. I have asked for a replacement

5. Go town ftmfw
oh no. What have I been saying? Maybe I am right. [VOTE: Lucy ] aubergine I should at least read my own Iso before I go
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Night 0)

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Roxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:22 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:59 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:07 pm I also will not be voting for the location "short list" as proposed.
May I ask why?
THIS:
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:05 pm OCEANLAND 🌊 😍 Take me by the hand ✋ lead me to the land that you understand 🙌 🌊 OCEANLAND 🌊 😍 The voyage 🚲 to the corner of the 🌎 globe is a real trip 👌 🌊 OCEANLAND 🌊 😍 The crust of a tan man 👳 imbibed by the sand 👍 Soaking up the 💦 thirst of the land 💯
You seem to want it too bad. It makes my eyebrow twitch at your insistence on people picking Oceanland.

I cannot believe so many others just blindly follow like they have no idea what to do for themselves.

I do not know your alignment
It is only N 0
You obv want Oceanland but for what reason I can't be sure
I would have voted for ocean land.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Night 0)

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Roxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:44 pm @pyxxy I am not in charge of you or your options. I have zero thread control as this is only my sixth or seventh post.

Please stop blaming me for how you are voting, I said it made my eyebrow twitch, a minimal ping not even a suspicion. lol a lil ott reaction imo.

I have no problem with your premise I just find it funny that you think that is what this about.

I was thinking that we will be visiting every location eventually. So pushing your short list was OK it was when you pushed Oceanland more than once I got my eyebrow up, then switched it up, blamed me and went for Airfield.

Unless you happen to know every player that holds the role associated with those locations on your short list is in fact a townie then your list likely contains a mafia location or two.
not a good look for pyxxy
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Roxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:11 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:59 am
Roxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:53 amCreature - I get the feeling like you are trying harding a lil too much and it gives me a bad feeling like I got in Carto. Your posts read like you are on auto pilot.
What you pointed here makes me town.

I am way too stiffy as wolf. I can't go on auto pilot as wolf. I just post what I deem enough to be townread.

If I am overdoing things and posting reads endlessly like on an auto pilot then I am pretty much town who has nothing to hide.

I am pretty bad at hiding things as wolf and faking town fluidity at the same time.

What the fuck even is that read?
you telling me that it makes you town does not in fact make you town. I do not sort people on meta alone that would be like playing only half ass. I like to play with my whole ass. Right now I get baddie vibes from your posts I cannot help how I feel. It is only D 1 so plenty of time to prove your towniness to everyone.
so creature is just town. hopefully people didnt kill him. Oops. Gotta go
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:51 pm Also homework: Summarise the game in one big post for me D1, D2 so far and a reads list. It will help me sort people later if you could @me when you post it that would be appreciated.
I joined SOD2
Crich went kinda nutso accusing Jack of being maf. Neon and Kate then said no Crich ur wrong. Crich said "omg I caught the entire team" and then wouldn't STFU about it. Now everyone wants to quit mafia.

My top town read is Dennis

I also town read neon, sig, falcon, and lucy. Probs with Lucy is that she's claimed not town, I think 3p? either way her play has been pretty townie.
Jack I lean town on.

I wolf read crich, chihiro, and dunya.

Everyone else is some flavor of "I got no fucking clue" or "I need to backread D1 to get an idea b/c they haven't posted enough today"
You are included in that bucket.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

@RondoDimBuckle stop voting me, i am third party and i'm gonna help town

if you want to vote me out you'll have to use 2 chops which is an auto loss for town
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

CRichard wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:41 am
Roxy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:36 am eww self outing again Lucy - for me it ruins the game and all the hard work the host put into this. Imma vote you everyday bc of this bs playstyle of yours that requires you to out yourself or break games.

Really I suspect CRichard his style says lynch me bc they play like:
"I play my way and if you don't play my way I'll just call you bad"
lmao how's that working for you?

I am voting Lucy for her outing - again.

boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's working really well thank you.
You talk about how I play, without making a conclusion on my alignment.
Thanks for outing yourself as mafia. You just owned yourself.
This is just OMGUS. Unless Roxy is suggesting she suspects you to be scrappy, which I don't believe she is because of how she's talking about lucy roleclaiming, then literally her first 4 words on the topic of you are "Really I suspect CRichard" which is, in my opinion, a conclusion
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:04 am
lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:05 am Roxy/CR/creature/jdizz/neon town
can people give me their top 3 tr’s who aren’t in this list
Hk/kate/sig
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

So lucy claiming her role and then saying she's gonna try to town lead is incredibly alarming, especially after she told us she IS going to try to extend the game if we're close to winning. We cannot let someone who we know will actively work against killing mafia if it means she gets a win and lucy certainly knows this.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:16 pm So lucy claiming her role and then saying she's gonna try to town lead is incredibly alarming, especially after she told us she IS going to try to extend the game if we're close to winning. We cannot let someone who we know will actively work against killing mafia if it means she gets a win and lucy certainly knows this.
that's not what i said, if we kill 3 mafia and the 4th is outed i'm gonna get town to agree on a ML to extend the game so that we both win

i will of course try to win

but i don't believe my win con and town's win cons are mutually exclusive

i can wolf hunt and kill wolves and that fulfills my win con
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

god i hate this town
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:19 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:16 pm So lucy claiming her role and then saying she's gonna try to town lead is incredibly alarming, especially after she told us she IS going to try to extend the game if we're close to winning. We cannot let someone who we know will actively work against killing mafia if it means she gets a win and lucy certainly knows this.
that's not what i said, if we kill 3 mafia and the 4th is outed i'm gonna get town to agree on a ML to extend the game so that we both win

Scrappy Doo wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:09 am
sig wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:07 am She could attempt to extend the game if town performs really well.
you're damn right if there's one mafia left ima gonna force town to vote wrong so i win too
See that is not how I read this post. When I read "force" I was like okay that's just scumsiding
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

get town to agree = force, from what i know about how i treat others and how receptive others are to me
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Sure, here are 10 teams of 4 based on the names you provided:

Team 1:

Kate
Jackofhearts2005
CRichard
dunya
Team 2:

Chihiro
Creature
DrWilgy
falcon45ca
Team 3:

Jackofhearts2005
CRichard
Chihiro
DrWilgy
Team 4:

Kate
Creature
falcon45ca
dunya
Team 5:

Jackofhearts2005
Chihiro
falcon45ca
dunya
Team 6:

Kate
CRichard
Creature
DrWilgy
Team 7:

Jackofhearts2005
dunya
CRichard
DrWilgy
Team 8:

Kate
Chihiro
Creature
falcon45ca
Team 9:

dunya
CRichard
Chihiro
DrWilgy
Team 10:

Kate
Creature
Jackofhearts2005
falcon45ca
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i believe that all mafia are in

Kate
Chihiro
Jackofhearts2005
Creature
DrWilgy
CRichard
falcon45ca
dunya

in a less precise world this is what my poe of 6 is, i think there's like 3-4 mafia here

Jackofhearts2005
Creature
DrWilgy
CRichard
falcon45ca
dunya
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Does the paranoia not make sense from your perspective?
Image Image Image
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:35 pm

Does the paranoia not make sense from your perspective?
it's understandable, i'm just annoyed im not trusted
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:33 pm Sure, here are 10 teams of 4 based on the names you provided:

Team 1:

Kate
Jackofhearts2005
CRichard
dunya
Team 2:

Chihiro
Creature
DrWilgy
falcon45ca
Team 3:

Jackofhearts2005
CRichard
Chihiro
DrWilgy
Team 4:

Kate
Creature
falcon45ca
dunya
Team 5:

Jackofhearts2005
Chihiro
falcon45ca
dunya
Team 6:

Kate
CRichard
Creature
DrWilgy
Team 7:

Jackofhearts2005
dunya
CRichard
DrWilgy
Team 8:

Kate
Chihiro
Creature
falcon45ca
Team 9:

dunya
CRichard
Chihiro
DrWilgy
Team 10:

Kate
Creature
Jackofhearts2005
falcon45ca
Why are you so sure that there's 4 mafia?

Also lol chatgpt out here solving

Return to “Previous Rackets”