Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (GAME OVER- MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

What next, gang?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:00 pm

DrWilgy
21%
falcon45ca
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
7%
sig
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Hanna Barbera (host/mod/others)
71%

Total votes: 14
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 273
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day 3)

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:00 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:41 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:18 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:15 pm Also you've now killed two players I've told you explicitly are obviously town 2 days in a row. So the people insulting my game to push towns that I've found are either scum or need to stop attacking my play when I've been right and you've been wrong thanks and good day.
Trust me I know since you're pushing obvious town Kate.
then where are da woofs?
Dennis Wilgy Lucy I dunno I'm there right now probably maybe.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Maybe LPP
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:04 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:15 pm Also you've now killed two players I've told you explicitly are obviously town 2 days in a row. So the people insulting my game to push towns that I've found are either scum or need to stop attacking my play when I've been right and you've been wrong thanks and good day.
then where are da woofs?
LPP that's another one

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:02 pm 6:19pm EAST 11/3/23

Now

Lucy / Scrappydoo - I wouldnt be surprised if Scrappy was a wolf but also I dunno.

One of HK/Creature/Falcon/LPP should be a wolf but I town read them all atm. hmm

sig/Rondo/Fish one should be a wolf, I would lean fish

Dennis/Kate/Neon - odds all 3 are wolf? Actually possible with how dennis/kate have played with each other before and Neon too I would think that
I know how to distance. This isn't how I play wolf lol.

ImageImage

hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 141

Post by hollowkatt »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:04 pm Maybe LPP
then where are da woofs?
LPP that's another one
cool I'm gonna pull a pro gamer move and hard shield LPP today

What's the "case" on dennis? I know where you stand on lucy. Same question for wigly
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:04 pm Dennis Wilgy Lucy I dunno I'm there right now probably maybe.
you do realize i picked dennis????
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:05 pm

Now

Lucy / Scrappydoo - I wouldnt be surprised if Scrappy was a wolf but also I dunno.

One of HK/Creature/Falcon/LPP should be a wolf but I town read them all atm. hmm

Dennis/Kate/Neon - odds all 3 are wolf? Actually possible with how dennis/kate have played with each other before and Neon too I would think that
see you invalidate your own statement in the very next sentence. If you know how to wolf then distancing through not distancing is an option open to you.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:03 pm neon i will be blunt because you have missed a lot of other nuance

1) one in kate/dennis is getting flipped today

2) i won't be chopped, all your vote is forcing me to do is use my 3 votes on someone who everyone else in the list forces me to vote

3) you are not helping the game progress by hard defending someone who will flip scum and by pushing third party

you pretty much aren't doing anything to advance the gamestate and i am forced to undermine you, which worked last cycle and has worked this cycle. vote me and get ignored and don't progress the game or vote off me and progess the game. you have the decision but i'm frustrated that you are continuing to scumside and do absolutely nothing this game neon

i don't know how to articulate myself the best here but i want you to stop whatever you're doing because it's not helping anyone and you're actively making gamestate worse
Dictator Lucy is a shit personality. Your play is unenjoyable when you insist you are God and nobody else is allowed to have a differing view of the game or they are throwing.

You don't want to play mafia you want to control and that's not a good strategy. You are not a leader and I won't be forced to play your game.

You aren't helping town you are killing townies and I don't care how many times you threaten me and insult my play. I was right on Sean. I was right on Jack.

Want to play Russian fucking roulette on if I am right on Kate?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:06 pm
then where are da woofs?
LPP that's another one

What's the "case" on dennis? I know where you stand on lucy. Same question for wigly
Lmaooooo

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:06 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:04 pm Dennis Wilgy Lucy I dunno I'm there right now probably maybe.
you do realize i picked dennis????
Coolio want a cookie?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:07 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:05 pm

Now

see you invalidate your own statement in the very next sentence. If you know how to wolf then distancing through not distancing is an option open to you.
That is not how I play wolf lol.

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:08 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:03 pm neon i will be blunt because you have missed a lot of other nuance

2) i won't be chopped, all your vote is forcing me to do is use my 3 votes on someone who everyone else in the list forces me to vote

3) you are not helping the game progress by hard defending someone who will flip scum and by pushing third party

you pretty much aren't doing anything to advance the gamestate and i am forced to undermine you, which worked last cycle and has worked this cycle. vote me and get ignored and don't progress the game or vote off me and progess the game. you have the decision but i'm frustrated that you are continuing to scumside and do absolutely nothing this game neon

i don't know how to articulate myself the best here but i want you to stop whatever you're doing because it's not helping anyone and you're actively making gamestate worse
Dictator Lucy is a shit personality. Your play is unenjoyable when you insist you are God and nobody else is allowed to have a differing view of the game or they are throwing.

You don't want to play mafia you want to control and that's not a good strategy. You are not a leader and I won't be forced to play your game.

You aren't helping town you are killing townies and I don't care how many times you threaten me and insult my play. I was right on Sean. I was right on Jack.

why do you call me a dictator or a god when i'm demonstrably neither?

i am being heavily involved with this game and from my point of view you are not moving the game forward, which forces me to see you in this perspective because it is my perspective

i am not a leader and i am not asking for an unreasonable amount of control, kate and dennis have been suspected by most of the playerlist after i suspected them at sod which means i am not scumsiding and i am townsiding and town generally agrees with me and disagrees with you, not me but town

why do i care about your sean/jack reads? jack was obviously town at eod but i was asleep

i have not insulted your play

you are wrong on kate
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:13 pm

i am being heavily involved with this game and from my point of view you are not moving the game forward, which forces me to see you in this perspective because it is my perspective

i am not a leader and i am not asking for an unreasonable amount of control, kate and dennis have been suspected by most of the playerlist after i suspected them at sod which means i am not scumsiding and i am townsiding and town generally agrees with me and disagrees with you, not me but town

why do i care about your sean/jack reads? jack was obviously town at eod but i was asleep

you are wrong on kate
You desire to control the thread and its movement you do not desire to lead the thread and its narrative. That is a dictator lucy. You silence anyone who speaks against your narrative. That is a dictator lucy. You don't try to work with those who have differences in opinion you seek to force their dissent down without thought or engagement. That is a dictator.

You insist that you are better than other town in thread that your reads are infallible and that you and Mac having similar view points means you can't possibly be wrong even in the face of you and Mac demonstrably being wrong. That is a God. Hell you basically asked me if I was going to blindly follow you because you were right in other games. I've been right in other games too why should I blindly follow anyone being right doesn't mean you will always be right and it doesn't mean others viewpoints matter less.

I think your statement that Dennis and Kate have been suspected by most of the player list is demonstrably false. I think some people agree on one others agree on the other and there is no consensus. I also think this is a shit view point. MOST of the player list viewed Jack as scum. How'd that turn out for you. Most of the player list can be wrong. Most of the player list can kill a town. Most of the player list can include the wolfs looking to kill a town. Most of the player list doesn't mean you are town siding. You keep killing town you aren't town siding. You refuse to reevaluate you aren't town siding.

Why do you care? Because I was fucking right. You've insisted all fucking game that I'm hurting town but you won't listen and I've been FUCKING right. You've insulted my play. You've said my reads matter less. You've said I'm incapable of mechanical understanding of the game of mafia. You've said I'm hurting town. And I've been right.

You know what happens if town listens to me and if people stop acting like I'm a shit fucking townie. There's two town still alive who were demonstrably solving for town.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Anyways moved my vote cause I actually do think Dennis is probably maybe scum.

Kate isn't though. I have mech reason for this thought. It's not definitive but it does exist and I will not out it unless Kate outs info because Kate outing will prove or disprove my mech.

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:24 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:13 pm

you are wrong on kate
You desire to control the thread and its movement you do not desire to lead the thread and its narrative. That is a dictator lucy. You silence anyone who speaks against your narrative. That is a dictator lucy. You don't try to work with those who have differences in opinion you seek to force their dissent down without thought or engagement. That is a dictator.

You insist that you are better than other town in thread that your reads are infallible and that you and Mac having similar view points means you can't possibly be wrong even in the face of you and Mac demonstrably being wrong. That is a God. Hell you basically asked me if I was going to blindly follow you because you were right in other games. I've been right in other games too why should I blindly follow anyone being right doesn't mean you will always be right and it doesn't mean others viewpoints matter less.

I think your statement that Dennis and Kate have been suspected by most of the player list is demonstrably false. I think some people agree on one others agree on the other and there is no consensus. I also think this is a shit view point. MOST of the player list viewed Jack as scum. How'd that turn out for you. Most of the player list can be wrong. Most of the player list can kill a town. Most of the player list can include the wolfs looking to kill a town. Most of the player list doesn't mean you are town siding. You keep killing town you aren't town siding. You refuse to reevaluate you aren't town siding.

Why do you care? Because I was fucking right. You've insisted all fucking game that I'm hurting town but you won't listen and I've been FUCKING right. You've insulted my play. You've said my reads matter less. You've said I'm incapable of mechanical understanding of the game of mafia. You've said I'm hurting town. And I've been right.

You know what happens if town listens to me and if people stop acting like I'm a shit fucking townie. There's two town still alive who were demonstrably solving for town.
☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

How many posts do I have

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Meh like 40 that's cool.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm out. I'll kill Dennis with you lucy but I'm not killing Kate.

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:37 pm I'm out. I'll kill Dennis with you lucy but I'm not killing Kate.
i picked dennis last night, ur voting wigly
☆Princess Abigail☆

Yes because there is no Dennis wagon last time I looked and I'm applying pressure off Kate.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

There

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Now work with me not against me

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

uwu, we have an accord on dennis
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy - 3P
Kate - town
Neon - town
Dennis - wolf
Roxy Rondo - town and town they were both town
Creature - town
sig - towny
DrWilgy - wolf
falcon45ca - towny(?)
JDizz10 - towny(?)
DaughterOfOmega - scummy
fingersplints / hollowkat - town
dunya - / le petit poussin - woof and towny lpp has been towny but dunya was like lock wolf in my mind so I dunno how to reconcile that

I'm not expanding on any of this because I apparently can't articulate thoughts this game without being offensive and I don't know why.

ImageImage

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:09 pm
then where are da woofs?
LPP that's another one

Lmaooooo
cool ok that was easy
[VOTE: neon] aubergine
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:42 pm uwu, we have an accord on dennis
UwU we can work together who knew.

Sorry for attacking you I meant what I said about your play not you as a person. I adore you lucy. I just don't like feeling like I'm not being heard and like town leaders don't want my input and I want to work with the town leaders or whatever I dunno so sorry and stuff.

Ily ❤️

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:46 pm

then where are da woofs?
LPP that's another one

Lmaooooo
cool ok that was easy
Yes kill me. Release me from this game.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Ignore that I've been blatantly towny all game and give me the sweet release of death.

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 194

Post by Kate »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:34 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:28 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:27 pm Switching to Katie l for the time being
1) how much scum hunting did kate do in ur night chat
2) how easily did she claim?
I’d say it was more floating rather than hunting we each had a POE that we discussed and she floated some LHF (falcon and DOOM) outside of those 2 we agreed on the rest.

She actually didn’t claim, but tried to get a claim from mac on who he was vigging, the weird part here is we agreed not to claim due to soup then she fished a bit more.

My biggest issue with her right now and why I moved onto her is she generally agreed on a POE including Dennis yet is voting for you.

Plus mac wanted her gone.

You don’t need to lead me to a Kate vote, once Mac flipped that made it very likely I’d be voting there. Are you trying to hint that you and Mac had a BTSC going
Is this really the way you want to play this?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:47 pm

Sorry for attacking you I meant what I said about your play not you as a person. I adore you lucy. I just don't like feeling like I'm not being heard and like town leaders don't want my input and I want to work with the town leaders or whatever I dunno so sorry and stuff.

Ily ❤️
all g, i have thick skin
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:35 pm
JDizz10 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:36 pm Can we kill Lucy already
Yes.
Absolutely
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:48 pm Ignore that I've been blatantly towny all game and give me the sweet release of death.
bruh I asked two simple questions and your response was lmaoooooo what do you want from me?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
☆Princess Abigail☆

then where are da woofs?
LPP that's another one

Lmaooooo
cool ok that was easy
I quoted a post from dennis that made me start questioning dennis. Lucy has pointed out things I at least mildly agree are Nagl though they could use clarification I've asked for. Vibes is another reason.

Rondo is literally IC so not sure why me and Rondo posting a similar conclusion one after another makes you think to protect LPP when Rondo is lock town but I digress.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:49 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:47 pm

Ily ❤️
all g, i have thick skin
I don't. And I feel bad. I don't want to cause any harm to people I care about cause of a fucking game.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:50 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:35 pm
JDizz10 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:36 pm Can we kill Lucy already
Yes.
Absolutely
Betrayal I'm off this train for now

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:50 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:48 pm Ignore that I've been blatantly towny all game and give me the sweet release of death.
bruh I asked two simple questions and your response was lmaoooooo what do you want from me?
To not 180 a town read on me cause I'm like having a hard time playing this game and not being a bitch for some reason. Anyways I expanded.

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:45 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:37 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:34 pm Are you trying to hint that you and Mac had a BTSC going
no it was a probabilistic argument, two of the strongest townies arriving at the same exact answer and thoughts drastically decrease the chance that we're wrong and boost the chance that we are correct
Okay just making sure also I’m slowing down on posts for the night.

I’ll be reviewing the game tonight/tomorrow some more.

Whatever happens I’m not planning to vote for Lucy today, but I definitely see where Neon is coming from and it doesn’t read as mafia to me.

Having said that there’s at least one mafia member who’s hyper focused on Lucy potentially 2. This is what keeps bringing me back to Kate and JD

If Kate is mafia the game is basically solved in my mind.
If Dennis is mafia the game is clouded a bit more, but we’ve caught 2/3-5 mafia members.

I think overall town is in a great place we’ve got a very small POE we just can’t get sidetracked like we did beginning of last phase
So hyper focused on lucy, which I haven't been until TODAY, (see her tunnel attack on me and the info I got, her promising to kill more town). So if it's solved with me, who are my teammates? I'd love to hear this answer. There aren't any are there?

And are you actually suggesting that I'd be "hyperfocused" on a 3p for no reason, with a team in tow? Am I that inexperienced a player?

Please tell me what wolves lucy has found. Or you have found for that matter.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I wrote a post last night calling Mac a wolf so...lol

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Kate wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:57 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:45 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:37 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:34 pm Are you trying to hint that you and Mac had a BTSC going
no it was a probabilistic argument, two of the strongest townies arriving at the same exact answer and thoughts drastically decrease the chance that we're wrong and boost the chance that we are correct
Okay just making sure also I’m slowing down on posts for the night.

I’ll be reviewing the game tonight/tomorrow some more.

Whatever happens I’m not planning to vote for Lucy today, but I definitely see where Neon is coming from and it doesn’t read as mafia to me.

Having said that there’s at least one mafia member who’s hyper focused on Lucy potentially 2. This is what keeps bringing me back to Kate and JD

If Kate is mafia the game is basically solved in my mind.
If Dennis is mafia the game is clouded a bit more, but we’ve caught 2/3-5 mafia members.

I think overall town is in a great place we’ve got a very small POE we just can’t get sidetracked like we did beginning of last phase
So hyper focused on lucy, which I haven't been until TODAY, (see her tunnel attack on me and the info I got, her promising to kill more town). So if it's solved with me, who are my teammates? I'd love to hear this answer. There aren't any are there?

And are you actually suggesting that I'd be "hyperfocused" on a 3p for no reason, with a team in tow? Am I that inexperienced a player?

Please tell me what wolves lucy has found. Or you have found for that matter.
gaslight = kate
girlboss = lucy
gatekeep = neon
☆Princess Abigail☆

@lucy

Can you please explain how you've come to Kate and Dennis in as much detail as you can.

I'm going to ignore my mech while I read it and see if I feel the same

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day 2)

Post by Kate »

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:46 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:41 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:38 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:36 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:27 pm @Dennis what's ur mom read
Town lean, not slight but not a full on town read
Why not?
It's kinda like you were with me, there is just not a lot to go off of. I'm kinda comparing you to holes, where you were super obvi town D1 because of how involved you were (then the lizard struck). I expect to have you solved by the end of today tho, and I see that going civ.
@sig @Neon

i think this is textbook w/w
Or mother/son? That was me trying to get him to participate a little more.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:50 pm

then where are da woofs?
LPP that's another one

Lmaooooo
cool ok that was easy
I quoted a post from dennis that made me start questioning dennis. Lucy has pointed out things I at least mildly agree are Nagl though they could use clarification I've asked for. Vibes is another reason.

Rondo is literally IC so not sure why me and Rondo posting a similar conclusion one after another makes you think to protect LPP when Rondo is lock town but I digress.
god himself could come down and say "hey HK Neon and Rondo are town" and I'd still shield Rask today because I want to see what he's going to do with this time. Dunya dropped the ball yesterday and her D1 wasn't stellar but Rask comes in pretty strong today trying to make things happen for his slot. I think it's fair to say Rask you get some time to do that. If we get to 8ish hours left in the game day and Rask has shit the bed then shield is off. But if he's posting townie I want to see more from him.

Fine, I get your reasoning on Dennis. I still think his D2 was townie so that's a hurdle for me to overcome atm. What about Wigly?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:53 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:50 pm
To not 180 a town read on me cause I'm like having a hard time playing this game and not being a bitch for some reason. Anyways I expanded.
sometimes the spiciest things come from the most unlikely of plays. unfortunately this isn't spicy it's meh
[VOTE: wigly] aubergine
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:50 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:49 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:35 pm @hollowkatt @Creature

2 questions

1. Why are you both on Wilgy

2 you both town read Dennis right? Going into D3 what are your thoughts on him and Kate
b/c my only memory of wigly is being super fluffy and aggressively non-participating.
oh yeah question 2. going into D3 I thought Dennis was town. His posting on D2 felt pretty good to me and I vibed with a lot of what he was saying. Kate otoh I don't particularly care about and if they die they die.
Ouch :puppy: :pout:
☆Princess Abigail☆

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:02 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:50 pm

LPP that's another one

Lmaooooo
cool ok that was easy

god himself could come down and say "hey HK Neon and Rondo are town" and I'd still shield Rask today because I want to see what he's going to do with this time. Dunya dropped the ball yesterday and her D1 wasn't stellar but Rask comes in pretty strong today trying to make things happen for his slot. I think it's fair to say Rask you get some time to do that. If we get to 8ish hours left in the game day and Rask has shit the bed then shield is off. But if he's posting townie I want to see more from him.

Fine, I get your reasoning on Dennis. I still think his D2 was townie so that's a hurdle for me to overcome atm. What about Wigly?
That's fine I'm not pushing rask. Well I'm not gonna push anyone anymore but I'm not gonna like try to get others to see rask right now. I'm basically between Wilgz and Dennis.

Wilgz just isn't doing anything. I expect wilgz to slank and low post but I also expect wilgz to use his limited posts to generate content that I vibe with and that helps me see things I might not be seeing. Like Wilgz has often been a beacon to me personally in games. I feel none of that this game. Mac said there's solving but I've looked and all I've seen is like statements with no nuance.

I feel like for the first time ever I'm T/T with Mac and I've agreed with none of the takes he had in thread and its weirddddd and I dunno what that says about my reads this game...

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:00 pm @lucy

Can you please explain how you've come to Kate and Dennis in as much detail as you can.

okay so creature has been towny and doom apparently gave him a cop check or vig and she should be clear by that or at least i'm treating it as scum

rondo's cleared by that cop check + the player he subbed in was obv town
roxy was obv town = mac clear
chihiro obv town
falcon idk
hollowkatt has been towny and i just gut read him as town and i think there's something else suggesting that
jdizz town because i wasn't n1ed
lpp town because of what he said in the chat, it's hard to fake being alone with me and live catching up and forming a bunch of different weird/logical/intuitive towny perspectives
neon town
sig has been pretty towny too

kate has pushed me hard d2 and has not been scumhunting
dennis's iso is just bad and rask opened it up and immediately agreed. the posts have unnecessary and scummy preamble or extra sentences/logic attached to him
idk about wigly, he's scummy but also out of these 3 dennis is 1) most obvious mafia 2) easiest to push

it's more about poe because of my townreads, but imo dennis was v scummy at sod and you kinda agreed with me

i just townread them the least and they're the scummiest which works out, i intend to thoroughly case him tomorrow (irl) but also i think it's important that you see how everyone else is more towny, once you realize i am townsiding and confirmed not mafia this game becomes pretty easy as sig said, idk i'll go into more detail later but i've typed a lot already
☆Princess Abigail☆

Yo check it.

I just want to feel like I'm being heard by town y'all like if I feel like I'm being heard and listened to even if nobody agrees with me and the conclusion falls elsewhere it is what it is but ever since D1 this game I've felt completely ignored I've felt like nobody is listening to me.

So like...I dunno whoever wants to work together help me actually understand what I'm missing here or whatever I dunno fuck I feel shitty this game lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:10 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:00 pm @lucy

okay so creature has been towny and doom apparently gave him a cop check or vig and she should be clear by that or at least i'm treating it as scum

rondo's cleared by that cop check + the player he subbed in was obv town
roxy was obv town = mac clear
chihiro obv town
falcon idk
hollowkatt has been towny and i just gut read him as town and i think there's something else suggesting that
jdizz town because i wasn't n1ed
lpp town because of what he said in the chat, it's hard to fake being alone with me and live catching up and forming a bunch of different weird/logical/intuitive towny perspectives
neon town
sig has been pretty towny too

kate has pushed me hard d2 and has not been scumhunting
dennis's iso is just bad and rask opened it up and immediately agreed. the posts have unnecessary and scummy preamble or extra sentences/logic attached to him
idk about wigly, he's scummy but also out of these 3 dennis is 1) most obvious mafia 2) easiest to push

it's more about poe because of my townreads, but imo dennis was v scummy at sod and you kinda agreed with me

i just townread them the least and they're the scummiest which works out, i intend to thoroughly case him tomorrow (irl) but also i think it's important that you see how everyone else is more towny, once you realize i am townsiding and confirmed not mafia this game becomes pretty easy as sig said, idk i'll go into more detail later but i've typed a lot already
Gonna read this when I can later I need to nap before work

But thank you ❤️

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Rackets”