Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (GAME OVER- MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

What next, gang?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:00 pm

DrWilgy
21%
falcon45ca
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
7%
sig
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Hanna Barbera (host/mod/others)
71%

Total votes: 14
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day 3)

Post by Kate »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:04 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:58 pm
sig wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:08 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:20 pm "sig/hk/lucy/doom/creature/rondo fwiw. if you agree, help me parse kate/Neon/Dennis/Wilgy/falcon/JDizz"

leaning town on kate
JDizz prolly town too (I just like their takes/tone/derps, this slot feels gueninely hype to play fm for the first time, and I kindof see myself years ago annoyed at people repeating stuff over and over and over and over lol)

which makes the PoE looks like Neon/Dennis/Wilgy/falcon.

I am not really happy with it tbh. Prolly contains 2 wolves (imo Dennis is outed). falcon I need to read more, I just remember him tuneling Wilgy. Wilgy I need to give more thoughts.

kate is prolly self-resolving out of Dennis flip.

so if I let scum slides into my towncore, it's prolly within hk (reeval D4 imo) or lucy (lol)
kate/Neon/Dennis/Wilgy/falcon/JDizz"

So out of these in order to most to lease

1 Dennis
2. Kate
3. Wilgy
4. JD
5. falcon
6. Neon

I think Falcon is a really hard slot to read but Mac had him as a town read and I think he’s more within town range then mafia range

Neon was an iffy town read for me but her switching to Dennis and burying the axe with Lucy skyrocketed her imo to the town core.

JD: he has that town tone I agree and it’s his first game but he hasn’t done a lot game wise but focused on lucy. I also think Lucy town cleared him way to early.

First 2 I’m 95% sure they’re both mafia
Wilgy I’m like 80% sure.

Contender for deep wolf would be HK? But, his tone seems pure
It's hilarious that you now add neon, who is all but a confirmed civilian and falcon who, when I mentioned him in chat, mac flipped out as me picking on LHF and you agreed.

And what you said about tiptoeing around Dennis is a bald faced lie. I did a search for "dennis" in the chat thread and only me and Mac mentioned him and I called you on it. So now you're saying I am the one who made that up?? Wow. I wonder why you weren't the one who said it first...hmm 🤔

Did you miss when I

1. Said he was pocketing me
2. Had him in all my POEa
3.said in thread ages before you did at the beginning of this phase he was in the POE
4. Liked Macs messages saying he was mafia?

Not to mention you claim you thought he was mafia but stayed on Lucy claiming TMI until it didn’t pick up steam and then after Dennis was leading you voted there.

That isn’t cov behavior and your attempts to gaslight the thread and set me up as the next vote won’t work.

Also the try hard piece is weird and out of place of course I’m trying hard we’ve got this game basically solved and I’m hyped to win. That’s a very very mafia take.
Sig, you are just downright lying. All you said was he's in my poe. I did a friggin search. You don't remember me saying that to you. I do, I was in the car on my home from my parents house by exit 4 in Massachusetts. I remember specifically bc Dennis was in the backseat and I had to have my phone flat on the seat.

You are lying.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Porpoise
Posts in topic: 8
Aka: Porpy

Post by Porpoise »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:36 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:20 pm Kate on dennis / dennis on kate, tells me little.

DaughterOfOmega/Creature - one of, conventional wisdom tells me daughter

One of Falcon/Myself/Fish/HK, leaning fish now after seeing they only post bloop

Sig/Wilgy/LPP/Neon - Probably one or two in here. Neon is my lean atm
I don't think the bloop is ai and we know it's LPP controlling it. We ended up at their location which, if I understand correctly, gave them two puppets to play with today, Fish and Porpoise.
I just control Porpoise, well I try.
► Show Spoiler
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:06 pm And even ignoring the chat you accuse me of riding Macs coattails then you’re mad when I’m voting Dennis which was one of his top mafia reads?

You know you’re linked together in thread so you’re using an out of thread chat to try and discredit me. It won’t work you’re next and we’re down 2 wolves
You're gonna go right after me if I get lynched because I'm not on the team.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Porpoise

Post by Porpoise »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:39 pm and why are they cross voting themselves with a vote floating?
Why don't you read my ISO? (mostly LPP's, just memeing with this rn since it's close to 1 am, done a lot today, and porpoises being actually a great gif source)

I am not Fish (it's sig lolz)
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:07 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:04 pm If the true town would stop and think for a minute, the reason they are pushing me now is because you all forced me to put my info into the thread.

Anyway, I won't quit til I run out of posts but

Neon is civ, Dennis is mafia.
are you saying Lucy is mafia?

That’s the only “info” you put in the thread

Neon is the last in the POE and I even said she’s not likely mafia so using that as an attack line won’t work.
Oh really? I think you need to reread.

BTW, as much fun as I'm having going back and forth with you I might need to stop. Gotta check my post #.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porpoise wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:42 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:39 pm and why are they cross voting themselves with a vote floating?
Why don't you read my ISO? (mostly LPP's, just memeing with this rn since it's close to 1 am, done a lot today, and porpoises being actually a great gif source)

See I am basically lost IC this game because I am just sheeping mac from the grave and Sig is saying Mac wants Kate something fierce so I want kate and it will resolve Sig's alignment for me. But I get if people want Lucy gone and Dennis gone. But I dont know if he is a wolf or not.
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:20 pm Kate on dennis / dennis on kate, tells me little.

One of Falcon/Myself/Fish/HK, leaning fish now after seeing they only post bloop

"conventional wisdom"

aka bullshit
Porpoise

Post by Porpoise »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:45 pm

See I am basically lost IC this game because I am just sheeping mac from the grave and Sig is saying Mac wants Kate something fierce so I want kate and it will resolve Sig's alignment for me. But I get if people want Lucy gone and Dennis gone. But I dont know if he is a wolf or not.
Why are you saying that to me? u high friendo?

(I think I posted your IC status (actually I posted it in reply to creature's first post about his peek when I hadn't seen his second post) first itt so I have acknowledged that. I don't want Lucy gone, I cased Dennis yes, check it or his iso)
Porpoise

Post by Porpoise »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:49 pm

"conventional wisdom"

aka bullshit
What's your read on Dennis? Where is your head at?
Porpoise

Post by Porpoise »

also @lucy get back to me about your points.
Fish
Posts in topic: 12
Aka: feesh

Post by Fish »

Kate wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:41 pm
sig wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:06 pm And even ignoring the chat you accuse me of riding Macs coattails then you’re mad when I’m voting Dennis which was one of his top mafia reads?

You know you’re linked together in thread so you’re using an out of thread chat to try and discredit me. It won’t work you’re next and we’re down 2 wolves
You're gonna go right after me if I get lynched because I'm not on the team.

That’s right you’re not (since my team is civ and you’re mafia) :p
Fish

Post by Fish »

I was trying to play it cool and you outted me smh.
Fish

Post by Fish »

Kate wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:40 pm
sig wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:04 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:58 pm
sig wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:08 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:20 pm "sig/hk/lucy/doom/creature/rondo fwiw. if you agree, help me parse kate/Neon/Dennis/Wilgy/falcon/JDizz"

leaning town on kate
JDizz prolly town too (I just like their takes/tone/derps, this slot feels gueninely hype to play fm for the first time, and I kindof see myself years ago annoyed at people repeating stuff over and over and over and over lol)

which makes the PoE looks like Neon/Dennis/Wilgy/falcon.

I am not really happy with it tbh. Prolly contains 2 wolves (imo Dennis is outed). falcon I need to read more, I just remember him tuneling Wilgy. Wilgy I need to give more thoughts.

kate is prolly self-resolving out of Dennis flip.

so if I let scum slides into my towncore, it's prolly within hk (reeval D4 imo) or lucy (lol)
kate/Neon/Dennis/Wilgy/falcon/JDizz"

So out of these in order to most to lease

1 Dennis
2. Kate
3. Wilgy
4. JD
5. falcon
6. Neon

I think Falcon is a really hard slot to read but Mac had him as a town read and I think he’s more within town range then mafia range

Neon was an iffy town read for me but her switching to Dennis and burying the axe with Lucy skyrocketed her imo to the town core.

JD: he has that town tone I agree and it’s his first game but he hasn’t done a lot game wise but focused on lucy. I also think Lucy town cleared him way to early.

First 2 I’m 95% sure they’re both mafia
Wilgy I’m like 80% sure.

Contender for deep wolf would be HK? But, his tone seems pure
It's hilarious that you now add neon, who is all but a confirmed civilian and falcon who, when I mentioned him in chat, mac flipped out as me picking on LHF and you agreed.

And what you said about tiptoeing around Dennis is a bald faced lie. I did a search for "dennis" in the chat thread and only me and Mac mentioned him and I called you on it. So now you're saying I am the one who made that up?? Wow. I wonder why you weren't the one who said it first...hmm 🤔

Did you miss when I

1. Said he was pocketing me
2. Had him in all my POEa
3.said in thread ages before you did at the beginning of this phase he was in the POE
4. Liked Macs messages saying he was mafia?

Not to mention you claim you thought he was mafia but stayed on Lucy claiming TMI until it didn’t pick up steam and then after Dennis was leading you voted there.

That isn’t cov behavior and your attempts to gaslight the thread and set me up as the next vote won’t work.

Also the try hard piece is weird and out of place of course I’m trying hard we’ve got this game basically solved and I’m hyped to win. That’s a very very mafia take.
Sig, you are just downright lying. All you said was he's in my poe. I did a friggin search. You don't remember me saying that to you. I do, I was in the car on my home from my parents house by exit 4 in Massachusetts. I remember specifically bc Dennis was in the backseat and I had to have my phone flat on the seat.

You are lying.
I literally looked through the chat and you’ve confirmed it here he was a scum read of yours.

You agreed with Mac and I about this and then entered the thread today with fake Info to try and get us to vote out Lucy when it was obvious that wouldn’t work you decided to bus a teammate
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Porpoise wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:54 pm also @lucy get back to me about your points.
chihiro died n2 not n1 so no dice, i only have 1 point rn
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 281

Post by sig »

@DaughterOfOmega to confirm Kate gets a shot tonight if she votes lucy or does she just get some power
ImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 141

Post by hollowkatt »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:39 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:36 pm

I don't think the bloop is ai and we know it's LPP controlling it. We ended up at their location which, if I understand correctly, gave them two puppets to play with today, Fish and Porpoise.
oh, so why are we letting them live?
cause I think LPP is townie and the extras go away after the day ends
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Porpoise

Post by Porpoise »

Fish wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:58 pm

Don't vote with ur main compulsively next time! (I gotta help villager pals)

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

also you're welcome, I voted for ocean world
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:06 pm @DaughterOfOmega to confirm Kate gets a shot tonight if she votes lucy or does she just get some power
She already talked about it, read her posts.

I'm growing tired of you and I want to be able to play tomorrow so I have to stop responding.

Just like in goc, no.one listened to me then once I was dead everyone looked back, shit should have listened. You put up a great fight I'll give you that.

and all love to you outside the game!
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Kate wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:26 pm
sig wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:06 pm @DaughterOfOmega to confirm Kate gets a shot tonight if she votes lucy or does she just get some power

I'm growing tired of you and I want to be able to play tomorrow so I have to stop responding.

Just like in goc, no.one listened to me then once I was dead everyone looked back, shit should have listened. You put up a great fight I'll give you that.

She said the same thing about Creature who got a cop check so like let’s be sure.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Porpoise wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:23 pm
Fish wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:58 pm

Don't vote with ur main compulsively next time! (I gotta help villager pals)

Maybe fish was just as suspicious of Kate as sig and happened to vote right after him. :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :p
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

so you are saying there is a difference check between you and sig?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:01 pm

so you are saying there is a difference check between you and sig?
I don't understand what you mean.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 177

Post by Creature »

Technically I should be voting Kate because Rondo, who I know to be town, is voting Kate while the Dennis wagon is full of sketchy players and the claimed third party who I can't tell if it is townsiding or wolfsiding, but meh I kinda still prefer to vote Dennis. So I'm in a mad dilemma here.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

@Creature dennis helps my win con, do you want me around d5? with my double vote or do you wanna help my achieve my win con asap

something something dennis ghosted thread
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Creature wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:11 pm Technically I should be voting Kate because Rondo, who I know to be town, is voting Kate while the Dennis wagon is full of sketchy players and the claimed third party who I can't tell if it is townsiding or wolfsiding, but meh I kinda still prefer to vote Dennis. So I'm in a mad dilemma here.
I am only voting kate because Mac hated kate and I agreed with him yesterday without saying anything because he was just pushing people I agreed with. I saw Mac enter and Saw he was town and basically agreed he is the finger for my doom. Mac is dead, sig says Mac was saying more Kate to die. So ergo, kate must die. Dennis is a good argument to get rid of Lucy but Kate is calling him wolf and he isnt thunderdoming her so he could easily be wolf with her so I am happy with both atm.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Alright then I really don't care which of Dennis and Kate goes over. Preferably, both should be resolved.

There are still other players I need to sort. Neon should be one of them. Why are you all calling her town?
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

fun fact there's nothing that says flipping Dennis wolf means Kate is town.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Creature wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:24 pm Alright then I really don't care which of Dennis and Kate goes over. Preferably, both should be resolved.

There are still other players I need to sort. Neon should be one of them. Why are you all calling her town?
I have also decided you are my ride or die for town this game because I always misyeet you.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Creature wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:24 pm Alright then I really don't care which of Dennis and Kate goes over. Preferably, both should be resolved.

probs AtE idk
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:25 pm fun fact there's nothing that says flipping Dennis wolf means Kate is town.
yes... thats what I just said... ???
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I need to get some reads.

Rondo is locktown fmpov barring borderline bastard shenanigans. DoOm should be pretty much town. I still think falcon45ca is likely town. JDizz10 felt pretty pure unless I am underestimating him. I am kinda trusting Mac when he said hollowkatt was town. Then there's sig who I thought was town but some players were wolfreading him.

That should make it:

RondoDimBuckle
DaughterOfOmega
falcon45ca
JDizz10
hollowkatt
sig

Is this right?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:25 pm

I have also decided you are my ride or die for town this game because I always misyeet you.
I literally wasted a parity cop check on you and Mac so that better be worth it.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:26 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:25 pm fun fact there's nothing that says flipping Dennis wolf means Kate is town.
yes... thats what I just said... ???
I'm aware. it's important that more than one person is saying it especially in light of at least a couple people saying it's t/w when it really doesn't need to be that way.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Oh right there's also lucy and Scrappy Doo.

I am still concerned lucy might be wolf fakeclaiming third party but meh. Is lucy saying she can leave the game if we lynch Dennis here?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i might pick kate tomorrow, what do you guys think @RondoDimBuckle @Creature
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Creature wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:29 pm Oh right there's also lucy and Scrappy Doo.

I am still concerned lucy might be wolf fakeclaiming third party but meh. Is lucy saying she can leave the game if we lynch Dennis here?
i need to correctly predict dennis and another lynch, then i leave
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Creature wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:27 pm I need to get some reads.

Rondo is locktown fmpov barring borderline bastard shenanigans. DoOm should be pretty much town. I still think falcon45ca is likely town. JDizz10 felt pretty pure unless I am underestimating him. I am kinda trusting Mac when he said hollowkatt was town. Then there's sig who I thought was town but some players were wolfreading him.

That should make it:

RondoDimBuckle
DaughterOfOmega
falcon45ca
JDizz10
hollowkatt
sig

Is this right?
Creature wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:29 pm Oh right there's also lucy and Scrappy Doo.

If I am right on all of my townreads and lucy is indeed 3p, that means the wolfteam must be between:

Dennis
DrWilgy
Kate
le petit poussin
Neon
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:29 pm i might pick kate tomorrow, what do you guys think @RondoDimBuckle @Creature
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:30 pm

Alright we're pretty damned if Dennis and Kate are both town.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i won’t pick kate if dennis is town dw, i think
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

le petit poussin
Neon

i have hard tr’s on these two, i’m too tired to elaborate
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Creature wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:28 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:25 pm

I literally wasted a parity cop check on you and Mac so that better be worth it.
oh yeah I forgot about that, which is funny because its the whole reason I have been disengaged this game. I am dead tonight so no point reading up. GO WILD CATS!
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

can you win by predicting the NK or is it a "day and night is one phase and you guess one per phase" kinda thing?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:40 pm

can you win by predicting the NK or is it a "day and night is one phase and you guess one per phase" kinda thing?
i have one option for the lynch and nk combined, i have 0 influence with the nk so ima hunt mafia to fullfill my win con
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:50 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:39 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:32 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:26 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:23 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:18 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:17 pm

She has just been wildly in her town meta imo. There's 2 parts that are concerning me: that she has been a bit more passive and that she hasn't found me yet. Unless she has, she has been pretty wishy washy on me. Other than that I think she's golden.
do you think i need to die?
I think with your sudden unexplained jump on Kate, maybe. Because this made it pretty obvious you guessed Kate was going to die and you aren't going to actually work off your reads to push that. That just makes you untrustworthy. I also am 98% sure Kate has some sort of TMI against you with how she is INSISTING like she is that you must go.
why do you think its unexplained? why do you think i'm not gonna out my reads to push it?

clearly my actions worked perfectly yesterday, why do you doubt that my push on kate will fail and why do you think i'm not trustworthy?
1. It's unexplained because you haven't explained it yet

2. Go ahead, I'm waiting

3. I doubt your push on Kate will fail because yesterday, jack was the counterwagon to D1. Whereas Kate has generally been regarded as town fmpov.

4. You're not trustworthy because you're not town is the simple answer. You could switch your reads up or just straight up lie to get to your wincon and dip.
why did you describe it as unexplained, it's blatantly a fact that day just started and that it's way too early for anyone to provide reason for a push, describing it as unexplained is overly skeptic

don't you think it's towny/not scum siding that i haven't picked and pushed lhf?

you know my win con and you know that the only realistic way for me to push it forwards is to participate in who is chopped and to guide town chops into scum. anything else means i have no way of fulfilling my win con because i can't reliably pick nightkills and i wouldn't have gotten special voting powers if i wasn't supposed to participate in the chops

i lie as both alignments, i've lied plenty as town and even more as scum and both satisfy their respective win cons by play alone. it's generally suboptimal to be completely transparent in a mafia game
I never think it's too early for a reason to push except for D1. At the start of other days we have suspicions in place already.

Yeah, I guess

In this post I meant to say "I doubt you push on kate will succeed". I do understand this point but the fact you aren't saying anything about why and now you and Kate are already at each other's throats is just scaring me. I want both of you to explain yourselves tbh. I just don't understand why it's too early

Yeah, but just because it's optimal to you, as a 3p, doesn't mean it's optimal for town
i don't even need to case :charlieblackmon:
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

We could just kill Lucy, she could have seen SVS's amazing 3p play from GoC and wanted to emulate it this game. Buuuut maybe that is just my paranoid brain
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

@S~V~S
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:30 pm We could just kill Lucy, she could have seen SVS's amazing 3p play from GoC and wanted to emulate it this game. Buuuut maybe that is just my paranoid brain
i died too early to see her op play because i was the most accurate towny

once dennis flips scum you won't tinfoil me thankfully
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:34 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:30 pm We could just kill Lucy, she could have seen SVS's amazing 3p play from GoC and wanted to emulate it this game. Buuuut maybe that is just my paranoid brain

pretty much my idea of the game atm is dennis w into kate w into I dunno you if you're still alive/around. Because if you are town siding so hard wolves might just kill you
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:36 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:34 pm

pretty much my idea of the game atm is dennis w into kate w into I dunno you if you're still alive/around. Because if you are town siding so hard wolves might just kill you
if dennis flips w and we kill kate next cycle i leave the game victorious and town doesn't have to worry about me at all

they can try but ur conf town so i think they'll let me self resolve

Return to “Previous Rackets”