Kate wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:48 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:39 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:37 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:32 pm

Not mafia though so the misvote attempt still applies
This logic does not compute.
Yes it 100% does

The reasoning for her attempt was based off a “slip” this slip didn’t exist

She used it as a reaosn to vote me and I wasn’t mafia. Ergo we’ve seen multiple times of mafia using a fake slip as a reason to vote
Will you make up your mind about what my read is based on? It's a totality if circumstances. Stop trying to pick at it piecemeal. It doesn't work that way.

Will you?

Since every time you’re pressured by me you seem to have a. Different reason
I don't mean to burst your bubble, but I don't feel pressured by you at all.
That’s not being reflected in your pairing style
I have no idea what this means
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 222
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Muppet Babies - Day 1

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Rand means rand. It means the host doesn't hand pick mafia.

The host should never prevent the rand first game or not.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 122

Post by DrWilgy »

Thread is properly toasty. Makes me think we are correct.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 102

Post by S~V~S »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:06 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:04 pm And in my 15 years of experience with her it’s not. Going balls to the walls to yeet someone day one is not in Kate’s bad toolbox.
Okay then she’s just wrong,
I wasn’t directing this to you, I was directing it at Mac/Neon who were discussing this. I forget about No linki and when I started writing it they were the last post in thread.

And I’m sitting in my car outside my Dads I really gotta go.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:08 pm Thread is properly toasty. Makes me think we are correct.
Correct.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine

ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 9
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:12 pm @fingersplints @Roxy How are you handling ties?
Randomed
;)
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 98

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:08 pm Rand means rand. It means the host doesn't hand pick mafia.

Isthis a hard core rule now? It wasn't "back in the day."
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Voters: falcon45ca, Matahari, SixStrings, Dennis

This wagon is ass

Voters: DrWilgy, Kate, MacDougall, S~V~S, Spacedaisy

This wagon is towny but wrong

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:11 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:08 pm Rand means rand. It means the host doesn't hand pick mafia.

I mean I implied I was creating a role specifically for a player once and got chewed out by people who played "back in the day"

Rand is rand.

Fucking with the rand is bad.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Whelp EoD in like 2 mins and wagons aren't moving

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

GGs.or at least the poll ends in a min

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

seems so
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sorry sig

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Cute snipe sig
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Self pres

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Oh damn Neon with the fire fingys as well
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Glgl

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Yarp gl
Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:13 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:11 pm

I mean I implied I was creating a role specifically for a player once and got chewed out by people who played "back in the day"

Rand is rand.

Fucking with the rand is bad.
I used to do that all the time. Shrug
Roxy
Hitman

Re: Muppet Babies - Night 1

Post by Roxy »

If you really must go....

The babies heard all the commotion going on next door and were now meeting in the backyard.
"Do you think it's because of us?" Camilla asked Gonzo.

Gonzo didn't think so and said as much.
Piggy yelled for everyone to come back out to the front.
Kermit was talking to someone Rowlf couldn't quite see.
They all run out front to see Mr. Manny putting some suitcases in the trunk.

Everyone gathered around to say goodbye to Waldorf because he had decided it was time for a vacation.

Bye bye Waldorf aka sig
"Have a great time away" said Mrs Nanny.

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

also we, as always, allow night posting.
Have fun!
;)
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

:D
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Coolio

So I did totally forget eod wasn't at 7 but tbh I do not care enough to read pings because I know it's just more neon calling me bad
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Woop woop
Image Image Image
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I'm voting 5 star hotel because

Um

Funzies!
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I think I'm still looking at

Wilgy/falcon/mac/neon/strings/svs as poe
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis still bad

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

That's a big poe dennis

Yeah what are you gonna do about it
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:49 pm I think I'm still looking at

Bruh says I'm PoE without reading me.
Image Image Image
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:53 pm

Yeah that's why you're poe

I'm not clearing you but I'm not saying you're scum
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:50 pm That's a big poe dennis

Yeah what are you gonna do about it

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Should I note that you were added to this poe only as thread consensus shifted on you?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate 100% cleared btw

Mac is probs cleared

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I think scum 2.0 was on me so

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Voters: falcon45ca, Matahari, SixStrings, Dennis

I think Mat is town

I think Falc and Dennis look the worst.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 145

Post by MacDougall »

Haha wow. I'm surprised.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:55 pm

Should I note that you were added to this poe only as thread consensus shifted on you?
When did that happen
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:56 pm I think scum 2.0 was on me so
Me too
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

So your town is you, Kate, Mata and Daisy?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:59 pm

Yeah I guess but my poe is who I see myself potentially voting today, if something is off about them
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I noticed that too lol. I had my fangs in Sig for the better part of the day. I'd like a legitimate explanation from Dennis.
Image Image Image
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:06 pm

I noticed that too lol. I had my fangs in Sig for the better part of the day. I'd like a legitimate explanation from Dennis.
Please someone tell me when you became consensus I genuinely do not remember this

So pretty much I thought "who am I almost certain is good" and then I wrote down all the names I didn't think. Idk what else to explain unless I have the concept of poe wrong
☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:10 pm

Please someone tell me when you became consensus I genuinely do not remember this

So pretty much I thought "who am I almost certain is good" and then I wrote down all the names I didn't think. Idk what else to explain unless I have the concept of poe wrong
I don't buy this

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:05 pm

Yeah I guess but my poe is who I see myself potentially voting today, if something is off about them
I can’t pretend I’m caught up, I’m reading in snippets. But your town (except Kate) is pretty much my POE so far. So I guess I have to read more.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:10 pm

I don't buy this
Okay
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:11 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:05 pm

I can’t pretend I’m caught up, I’m reading in snippets. But your town (except Kate) is pretty much my POE so far. So I guess I have to read more.
I've been thinking that, with the way I've felt threadstate there's a very very low chance that a super low poster who didn't strike me as funky is bad. And Kate is obviously town with sigs flip
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:10 pm

I don't buy this
I do. Dennis seems like lost town.
Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Well closed nights are one I definitely thing I like about the new style, so imma just read and shut up now.

Return to “Previous Hustles”