I meant the last paragraph
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 1]

Post by WindwardAway »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:41 am
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:05 am Well I read the last two pages and have some initial reads I guess
Gonna take a break and read the remaining 3 later
What are your initial reads?
Lily and Porscha both town.
Yeah, I know, not at all novel or interesting reads.
I'm undecided on Lucy because I only read the pages where she mostly fluffposted, which is unfortunate, other than rebutting Porscha's scumread on her. That post looked kinda decent, though, but I'm withholding my judgement until I read more of the thread to see what actually led to Porscha scumreading Lucy.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 288

Post by tutuu »

My honest feelings are that I want to townread Sabi but they pocket me way too easily. Theyre my natural arch-rival. I need to resist and be stern and avoid making a read
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:20 am
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:07 am holy fuck why is everyone scumreading me
Possibly because it feels like your more concerned with ripping people down and creating divides rather than solving, which is your wolf modus operandi.
I dont disagree with this and u can have a townread
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:24 am holy fuck this is frustrating
Would you lie as town in order to achieve something? For instance Alison utilizes lying about being frustrated as town

I was wondering if you do, since I dont believe you feel frustrated
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 404
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:01 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:55 am To policy or to vote my biggest scum read...

Hm hm hmmmmmmm.
Why do u wanna policy me for jokingly self-voting?
Because I policy self voters as it's anti town?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:06 am
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:05 am Well I read the last two pages and have some initial reads I guess
I'm undecided on Lucy because I only read the pages where she mostly fluffposted, which is unfortunate, other than rebutting Porscha's scumread on her. That post looked kinda decent, though, but I'm withholding my judgement until I read more of the thread to see what actually led to Porscha scumreading Lucy.
I gut scumread you but Ive never played with you before
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:04 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:20 am
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:14 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:13 am
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:07 am holy fuck why is everyone scumreading me
You are a shell of your town self and are replicating things I associate with your scum game.
this read is wrong and based off nothing and i know this because i am town

am i not similar to goc????
You are a copy of Hedgehog... am exact clone.

A game where you used my feelings of self to push me away from a scum read and into a town read because I feared being wrong.

Lucy you simply don't treat me this way when you are town. At least never have you before but maybe you do this now as both alignments. But as I've only experienced you disparaging me whilst trying to direct the thread flow as a wolf why would I not feel that way here?

In fact... you continue attacking my ability to play mafia and you win again because it's already working. Doubt is already setting in. Mac's recent opinions of my town game are already ringing in my ears. Fuck.
I dont trust the emotion in the second paragraph

I townread some neon posts earlier. This one feels scummy. I need to think on it
The 2nd paragraph is the least emotive paragraph I wrote I r confused

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:05 am I meant the last paragraph
Okay lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

[VOTE: Lucy] aubergine

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Read me

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Mmm post cap is 125 or 150?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

125 okay is this the actual post limit for real Champs or just this practice?

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I meant this one

"In fact... you continue attacking my ability to play mafia and you win again because it's already working. Doubt is already setting in. Mac's recent opinions of my town game are already ringing in my ears. Fuck."

All of neons posts have various degrees of neon specific towntells imo or generally towny

But this reads as fake to me

I dont believe that town neon admits that the doubt/attack "is working"

I dont believe town neon admits "defeat" in any way or context. My impression was that shed do the opposite, i e "keep trying to make me doubt myself but its not gonna work" is something i think shed say

The last two sentences are just feel a bit robotic to me, the tone
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:17 am I meant this one

"In fact... you continue attacking my ability to play mafia and you win again because it's already working. Doubt is already setting in. Mac's recent opinions of my town game are already ringing in my ears. Fuck."

All of neons posts have various degrees of neon specific towntells imo or generally towny

I dont believe town neon admits "defeat" in any way or context. My impression was that shed do the opposite, i e "keep trying to make me doubt myself but its not gonna work" is something i think shed say

My problem relates specifically to something nab pointed out that makes me doubt myself.

A point well taken as Mac is both a personal idol to me and very good at the game. The point made was that I read people based on their treatment towards me and it's a problem within my town game.

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

hmmm
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:14 am
Read me
Slight townlean but I don't know why I feel that way
I've been catching up on the conversation on the last couple pages and I feel like most of your responses have been all right, I wouldn't say they're inherently towny but off the top of my head they feel less guarded and more carefree than I'd expect from the average wolf, and I don't know how you wolf, so that puts you above a null for now.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:17 am I meant this one

I also thought that part sounded fake but tbh I kinda assumed she just put it in there for the effect. Like yeah, a wolf could do that but I wouldn't put it past town to do it, either. It really depends on the player, though, and presumably you've played with Neon more than I have.
☆Princess Abigail☆

The thing is. I'm a very self aware player. Partially because I know my flaws and mistakes partially because I often seek advice from players.

The best way to read me is simply on if my posts feel free flowing or if they feel strategically crafted. I have yet to shake this as wolf. I am very deliberate in my wording and very aware of how it portrays me. As town I simply don't care.

There's another very good way to read me that I'm not telling anyone but Mac is at least aware of it.

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

if i go by logic, i think neon is town. she'd hidding her town buttons. if i go with gut, she's a wolf who's great at replicating town game. i dunno where to go. ill wait on reading her

i thought lucy is towny but i also think she's lying about being frustrated again. so im holding off until i hear a response as to why

sabi im holding off on explained earlier (damn sorry that im such a pussy)

leaves me with

porscha

lily
dennis
seanzie

windward
kate

those gut scumreads are probably not very good so whatever on them

i thought windward's latests posts are better
☆Princess Abigail☆

Meh actually I will post it.

Basically as town I feel like my intelligence is being insulted so I'm more miserable

As woof I don't feel that way so I'm generally more cheery... but I'm capable of faking my town meta so you gotta figure out how honest I'm being with said emotions.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

And now I've over focused on myself.

Tutuus latest stuff is like naked town I think so scummy to towny

Wind feels fine for now slap a towny there.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:36 am @Lilypetal caught up here's you go

Dennis - towny
DrWilgy - scummy
falcon45ca - scummy
Kate - scummy
Lilypetal - town
lucy - scummy > scum > scummy
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - towny
Neon - town
Porscha - town
pyxxy - scummy
RondoDimBuckle - scummy
Sabiplz - scummy
Seanzie - scummy
tutuu - scummy > towny
WindwardAway - scummy > towny

Null reads are lame. This reads list sucks.
I've updated for progression cause I'm so nice.

Lucy back to scummy but I want to engage with her more I think.

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

no actually sean is blatantly town imo. his takes are pretty logical

paranoia about me
he was sussed by kate
sensible take on lucy

should be towncore (for me)
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:27 am if i go by logic, i think neon is town. she'd hidding her town buttons. if i go with gut, she's a wolf who's great at replicating town game. i dunno where to go. ill wait on reading her

i thought lucy is towny but i also think she's lying about being frustrated again. so im holding off until i hear a response as to why

sabi im holding off on explained earlier (damn sorry that im such a pussy)

leaves me with

porscha

lily
dennis
seanzie

windward
kate

those gut scumreads are probably not very good so whatever on them

i thought windward's latests posts are better
Yes, my later posts are better because I didn't have any earlier posts lmao
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

in hedgehog lucy flamed neon a lot to pocket her (lucy wolf neon town)

coming into this game, i see similar flame again

i dont see an emotional reaction/explosion from neon's part

if i just towned vs a wolf who bullied me into townreading them, and i see it happening again, id be flipping tables. id be like "how dare you bitch"

i think neon's reaction to lucy's flame this game is pretty tame. i expected something a lot more

i also dont understand why lucy is doing it again considering lucy is a very calm person, and she just did it as a wolf to fool town neon

ergo, im concluding LUCY and NEON both MAFIA

let me think on that for a while
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I want to say seanzie is town because I like their posts, and I also want to say tutuu is towny because I agree with some of her takes and can follow the logic, but then I think that's too many townreads and I wonder where I'm wrong.
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:34 am no actually sean is blatantly town imo. his takes are pretty logical

paranoia about me
he was sussed by kate
sensible take on lucy

should be towncore (for me)
Oh fuck yeah forgot to update that one. Sean towny. I'm not gonna call him full on town yet

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:32 am

Dennis - towny
DrWilgy - scummy
falcon45ca - scummy
Kate - scummy
Lilypetal - town
Neon - town
Porscha - town
pyxxy - scummy
RondoDimBuckle - scummy
Sabiplz - scummy
Seanzie - scummy > towny
tutuu - scummy > towny

ImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Dennis - towny
DrWilgy - scummy
falcon45ca - scummy
Kate - scummy
Lilypetal - town
Neon - town
Porscha - town
pyxxy - scummy
RondoDimBuckle - scummy
Sabiplz - scummy
Seanzie - scummy
tutuu - scummy > towny

Do you think seanzie is scum or do you just not see anything that sticks out as blatantly towny?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:39 am I want to say seanzie is town because I like their posts, and I also want to say tutuu is towny because I agree with some of her takes and can follow the logic, but then I think that's too many townreads and I wonder where I'm wrong.
fair and sensible. ok u can go back to null u paid for your sins. maybe even slight town lean but i dont wanna stretch myself too thin

porscha
seanzie

lily
dennis

kate

neon
lucy

marinating
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Never mind lmao, you just answered that while I was posting
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

okay i can’t sleep

i’ll answer tutuu’s stuff

yes i lie as town

i was actually frustrated

i am calm but also this game is frustrating for me and i haven’t ate’ed much at all, if at all

these are just normal emotions and i’m letting myself be mad

gn
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:41 am
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:39 am I want to say seanzie is town because I like their posts, and I also want to say tutuu is towny because I agree with some of her takes and can follow the logic, but then I think that's too many townreads and I wonder where I'm wrong.
fair and sensible. ok u can go back to null u paid for your sins. maybe even slight town lean but i dont wanna stretch myself too thin

porscha
seanzie

lily
dennis

kate

neon
lucy

marinating
What merited moving Kate up a notch whereas I just plain disappeared off the list? Like, I get that I'm posting now but why did Kate change tiers suddenly? You're just more focused on Neon and Lucy?
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:38 am in hedgehog lucy flamed neon a lot to pocket her (lucy wolf neon town)

coming into this game, i see similar flame again

i dont see an emotional reaction/explosion from neon's part

if i just towned vs a wolf who bullied me into townreading them, and i see it happening again, id be flipping tables. id be like "how dare you bitch"

i think neon's reaction to lucy's flame this game is pretty tame. i expected something a lot more

i also dont understand why lucy is doing it again considering lucy is a very calm person, and she just did it as a wolf to fool town neon

ergo, im concluding LUCY and NEON both MAFIA

let me think on that for a while
Mostly cause I don't think it's a bad as that game. I don't think she's being unreasonable and treating me like a child. I don't think she's particularly insulting me so much just my play.

I think the similarities exist but its less personal its more gameplay focused. I am not gonna explode on that.

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:42 am i was actually frustrated
but why?

you acknowledged that people would be having "the fear" about you

why are neon and sabi and crew's treatment of you this game unreasonable? didn't you anticipate them?
☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:41 am

Dennis - towny
DrWilgy - scummy
falcon45ca - scummy
Kate - scummy
Lilypetal - town
Neon - town
Porscha - town
pyxxy - scummy
RondoDimBuckle - scummy
Sabiplz - scummy
Seanzie - scummy
tutuu - scummy > towny

Do you think seanzie is scum or do you just not see anything that sticks out as blatantly towny?
Sean is towny I just fucked up

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:44 am
but why?

why are neon and sabi and crew's treatment of you this game unreasonable? didn't you anticipate them?
i didn’t expect it to be this bad for absolutely fucking nothing from my perspective
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:43 am
tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:41 am

porscha
seanzie

lily
dennis

kate

neon
lucy

marinating
What merited moving Kate up a notch whereas I just plain disappeared off the list? Like, I get that I'm posting now but why did Kate change tiers suddenly? You're just more focused on Neon and Lucy?
it was just a gut scumread on kate's opener, she made like 2-3 "hi" posts, it didnt feel right to put her in the same tier w lucy and neon where im trying to do something more, yeah

i felt more strongly about her being wolf than u so thats why u disappeared but i wanted to keep her a bit in a warm color
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

also keep in mind those posts were at 6am for me lol, sleep deprivation etc etc
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:42 am okay i can’t sleep

i’ll answer tutuu’s stuff

yes i lie as town

i was actually frustrated

i am calm but also this game is frustrating for me and i haven’t ate’ed much at all, if at all

these are just normal emotions and i’m letting myself be mad

gn
This feels real. Pls answer my question when you are awake.

And don't hate me

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:45 am
but why?

i didn’t expect it to be this bad for absolutely fucking nothing from my perspective
I've given you my reasoning and you've said you can't come up with a viable defense.

In other words my reasoning is sound at a base level. So why do you think it's unreasonable?

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:47 am
but why?

I've given you my reasoning and you've said you can't come up with a viable defense.

In other words my reasoning is sound at a base level. So why do you think it's unreasonable?
it not being unreasonable is a different thing from me not mentally preparing to get suspected this easily for literally nothing from my perspective

like i expected to be tinfoiled hard because people FINALLY know i’m an s tier wolf, i just didn’t expect it to go down like this so easily, so it was irritating and annoying when my expectations were less than reality and now i have to just treat stuff differently bc i’m gonna be this easily suspected now
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

so lucy, im interested in hearing about your reads on:

seanzie, sabi, neon
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

like cmon we both know your logic

i am in my wolf range

question is, how hard is it gonna be to escape my wolf range now?

and shouldn’t you as a player adjust for that considering that it’s gonna be much harder for me to be towny from your perspective
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:50 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:47 am
but why?

it not being unreasonable is a different thing from me not mentally preparing to get suspected this easily for literally nothing from my perspective

like i expected to be tinfoiled hard because people FINALLY know i’m an s tier wolf, i just didn’t expect it to go down like this so easily, so it was irritating and annoying when my expectations were less than reality and now i have to just treat stuff differently bc i’m gonna be this easily suspected now
I mean...

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:51 am so lucy, im interested in hearing about your reads on:

seanzie, sabi, neon
town/dunno/town

ur also town i think

sabi can still be scum but i don’t trust her

sabi/neon are the two best wolves here, besides me
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:51 am like cmon we both know your logic

i am in my wolf range

question is, how hard is it gonna be to escape my wolf range now?

and shouldn’t you as a player adjust for that considering that it’s gonna be much harder for me to be towny from your perspective
The problem is

I've single handedly won games as wolf since the same things and won again.

People do the same things as wolf all the time. It's subconscious.

Which is why I'm asking you questions. Because I'm seeking to solve for weather you are truthfully frustrated. Or using emotion to manipulate me again.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Or ig rather how real is this and why

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:52 am
tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:51 am so lucy, im interested in hearing about your reads on:

seanzie, sabi, neon
town/dunno/town

ur also town i think

sabi can still be scum but i don’t trust her

sabi/neon are the two best wolves here, besides me
I'm better than you

I don't actually believe this. Probably.

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”