Total votes: 10
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 1]

Post by WindwardAway »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:55 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:49 pm Does anyone have a strong feeling about Windwardaway?

I got weird pings from them multiple times, and they feel very utr, and I think it would behoove us to discuss the entire board rather than focusing on the same small set of people.
I'm giving her a day to get her feet wet.

I am usually good at finding her when she's town and I don't think she had gotten to real time yet. Everything been catch up from her.
Nah I had realtimed by then but I think I fell asleep in the middle of it lol
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 381
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:02 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:01 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:50 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:13 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:08 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:02 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:01 pm

Porscha is also town. Sweet.
Love to hear a hot take from you (with explanation)
I have read this page and skimmed the page prior. Porscha appears to be thinking and you appear to be tonally matching your town game. Everyone else is still pretty NAI.

It seems that Lucy has accrued alot of thread tension. IDK how to read it, but if it's legitimately a copy of what happened in Hedgehog as explained by Tutuu, I would like to know what the thread thinks to do with this to generate data. The game loss in hedgehog was not from the fact that we didn't yeet Lucy, BUT more so we didn't resolve the tension created by Lucy thus negating the amount of data town had to work with.
This just feels like cotton candy.

None of this is stuff that literally wasn't said already in thread. Where's original Wilgz thots I know and love?
I have read two pages and do not have the data.

Perhaps fill me in?
... You can read wilgz.

You aren't impressing me. You are too busy trying to cozy up to people and not actually solving. Do something
This is a shit take. I have read what I have so far and I've drawn two reads from it.

I will read more but that'll take time.
The thing is, they were not reads that you made. You just said what was already said in the thread. It wasn't original thoughts. That's why I'm pressing you. I want you to brain vomit all your thoughts.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:57 pm > scrolls up
> sees tutuu is quoting hedgehog

man maybe I just go the fuck back to sleep
pyxxy made me laugh and can be town
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:04 pm Like option
1. Wilgs needs some help getting into the game and has requested that trying to gain insight.
2. Wilgs is wolf and just decided to pocket two players arbitrarily.

Even if you think it is two, why would you as town, not enable 1 when 1 was asked for on the chance of being wrong?
3. Wilgz is a wolf that usually flails when it comes to giving reads and echos game thread.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Haven't read much, how have the vibes been?

Also I'm potentially looking for a thread daddy/mommy applications now open
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:38 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:34 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:27 pm Lol, are you serious? That is not at all how I recall day of hedgehog going.

If rondo wasnt a broken record about lucy she wouldnt have had that issue in the first place, and like you pointed out earlier, she only had 3 votes and the threadstate was not that hard against her;
Who else really besides rondo and syn were pushing lucy? Rondo was right in that she was probably doing some kind of reaction to being caught early, but you'll notice she never actually gave up because she was aware that nobody was really believing in rondo. She really kinda pulled herself up by her bootstraps tbh
so you're arguing that since this time lucy gave up for real and left she's town now?

i suppose it's not impossible, but this gameplay is so unfun and unreasonable. it's not fun to play like that, not fun to try to read it either
It isnt the only part of my argument at all. The situation isn't identical, is my argument. Rondo and syn were the only real pushers on lucy day 1 and day 2 last time. This time the entire threadstate barring rondo wilgy and I guess kate, are SR'ing her.

You postured option 3) shes a wolf getting sr'd by a lot of townies.
How likely do you believe this option to be than the other 2 I put forward? I think on day 1 when you are working with someone who is a capable wolf, it is unlikely they are caught like this without straight up slipping or getting unluckily mech'd on a n0. There was no slip or n0. I believe that while option 3 is always *possible*, is it the *least likely* of the options. Even if you really truly believe lucy is wolfing, I believe you would think my option 1 is more likely than option 3. Option 3 is lazy.
I have read this page and skimmed the page prior. Porscha appears to be thinking and you appear to be tonally matching your town game. Everyone else is still pretty NAI.

It seems that Lucy has accrued alot of thread tension. IDK how to read it, but if it's legitimately a copy of what happened in Hedgehog as explained by Tutuu, I would like to know what the thread thinks to do with this to generate data. The game loss in hedgehog was not from the fact that we didn't yeet Lucy, BUT more so we didn't resolve the tension created by Lucy thus negating the amount of data town had to work with.

None of this is stuff that literally wasn't said already in thread. Where's original Wilgz thots I know and love?
I'm gonna go out on a limb and out the theory I had while catching up again:
What if all of the fuss in the thread has just been drama between town, or at most one wolf, and the rest of the scum team has been sitting back letting it happen without getting directly involved?
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:09 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:40 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:38 am Oops forgot to say 109

This is 110 though lol
u do realize you’ve used 125 posts to kill the strongest town who you just saw get nked by mafia 3x in a row and hard push 2 mafia

then you decide to push her for no reason d1 and do nothing else

and again waste all your posts

and wonder why you have a low win rate?
why is neon not a wolf?
i tr her for reasons i won't elaborate on since i have good meta on her now
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

my pet scum reads are sabi / tutuu / nanook / neon
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:02 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:01 pm So... Now Kate has disappeared off your readlist?
yes - why does this matter so much wolf?

whatchu gonna do about it? vote me?
Because unlike some people, I like keeping tabs on everyone else's read progressions. If I spot a discrepancy you can bet I'm gonna ask you why it's there.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 288

Post by tutuu »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:13 pm I'm gonna go out on a limb and out the theory I had while catching up again:
What if all of the fuss in the thread has just been drama between town, or at most one wolf, and the rest of the scum team has been sitting back letting it happen without getting directly involved?
its not impossible that the team is something like WWA, kate, rondo, falcon (3 out of 4)
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:13 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:38 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:34 pm
so you're arguing that since this time lucy gave up for real and left she's town now?

i suppose it's not impossible, but this gameplay is so unfun and unreasonable. it's not fun to play like that, not fun to try to read it either
It isnt the only part of my argument at all. The situation isn't identical, is my argument. Rondo and syn were the only real pushers on lucy day 1 and day 2 last time. This time the entire threadstate barring rondo wilgy and I guess kate, are SR'ing her.

You postured option 3) shes a wolf getting sr'd by a lot of townies.
How likely do you believe this option to be than the other 2 I put forward? I think on day 1 when you are working with someone who is a capable wolf, it is unlikely they are caught like this without straight up slipping or getting unluckily mech'd on a n0. There was no slip or n0. I believe that while option 3 is always *possible*, is it the *least likely* of the options. Even if you really truly believe lucy is wolfing, I believe you would think my option 1 is more likely than option 3. Option 3 is lazy.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and out the theory I had while catching up again:
Why my post to point this out on?

Why do you townread lucy?

Why do you townread me?

Why do you townread Wilgz?

Whi are the wolves then?

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:14 pm my pet scum reads are sabi / tutuu / nanook / neon
Gasp how could you
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:15 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:01 pm So... Now Kate has disappeared off your readlist?

Because unlike some people, I like keeping tabs on everyone else's read progressions. If I spot a discrepancy you can bet I'm gonna ask you why it's there.
Oh yeah tough girl? And what if I don't wanna answer? Whatchu gonna do then? Cry to mama?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:17 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:29 pm Just went through lucy ISO and I can see her as scum here

I don't think town lucy worries this much. There was also one one post where she said something like "since I am town and that means you are playing poorly" which pinged me because we... do not know your alignment. That's like the most basic part of mafia and I think Lucy knows we cannot just let her townlead D1 without a mech clear, and to call it bad play is icky icky

I never see neon/lucy being w/w, or tutuu/lucy being w/w

I'm really sorry if you're town Lucy, but I'm staying here for now
I dont have an issue with her trying to town lead without mech clear, and I've seen town lucy make the exact argument before of "ur wolf siding cuz you're wrong on my alignment" which actually often gets townread by other players who consider it "towny entitlement" but I see here that this never happened. I actually think lucy is thread spewed town here unless wilgy and rondo are at least 1 of her partners, or lucy attempted a bus on sabi that inadvertantly 180'd due to threadstate and was forcibly reversed.

But like I mentioned before. When this many players are scum reading a player, especially day 1... it means either:
1) lucy is now being bussed. Town must now find busses
2) lucy is town and wolves hopped on the train. Town must now find trains

Either way, we have some engines to find here fellas!
explain this one
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:14 pm my pet scum reads are sabi / tutuu / nanook / neon
Why are you townreading lucy and Wilgz? What has Kate done to warrant no scum read? Why are you scum reading me?

Actually explain yourself
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:13 pm Haven't read much, how have the vibes been?

I think the thread vibes have been kind of crappy and I don't regret not being here for the better part of the day, tbh. Normally I like hawking the thread, but not when I'm multitabling and sick and the thread is full of AtE. 🤷
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 102

Post by DrWilgy »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:11 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:02 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:01 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:50 pm

I have read two pages and do not have the data.

Perhaps fill me in?
... You can read wilgz.

You aren't impressing me. You are too busy trying to cozy up to people and not actually solving. Do something
This is a shit take. I have read what I have so far and I've drawn two reads from it.

I will read more but that'll take time.
The thing is, they were not reads that you made. You just said what was already said in the thread. It wasn't original thoughts. That's why I'm pressing you. I want you to brain vomit all your thoughts.
Perhaps advise who has said these same thoughts. I still haven't seen them.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:17 pm
Why are you townreading lucy and Wilgz? What has Kate done to warrant no scum read? Why are you scum reading me?

Lulz
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:12 pm
1. Wilgs needs some help getting into the game and has requested that trying to gain insight.

Even if you think it is two, why would you as town, not enable 1 when 1 was asked for on the chance of being wrong?
3. Wilgz is a wolf that usually flails when it comes to giving reads and echos game thread.
Oh Sabi, you know this is just objectively false. I'm a better wolf than that and you know this.

With that much TMI, why wouldn't I use that to gain some footing in the thread?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:47 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:45 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:43 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:42 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:41 pm one thing all you fuckers have missed is that i never ever get bussed, i am simply too strong and i don't let teammates treat me that way and it turns out well

there is just no rational incentive for me to play this game further and i have no wim here, i gotta get chopped d1 and it should never be tutuu d1 even thought she's a wolf

that's one way hedgehog fucked up in, i HAD to be resolved to clarify gamestate, same thing here except i'm town so it benefits town here and i should always be chopped etc etc
Yes. Congratulations. Your theory and life has won us valuable information. Die mad and be proud about it in your grave.
you played horribly

had this not happened i'd get n1ed
You dont know that, you only think that. I am by far the most IC player in the thread right now. If the wolves dont think they will hit a PR , they will NK whoever has the best reads or is impossible to ML. There are no guarantees. You will not sway me with your moodiness when I'm in the fact the only person who has bothered to stand up for you at all this game. Leave me alone.
you pushed me, i'm holding you accountable for your actions in destroying the gamestate and forcing my chop

you are not blameless, i don't care about what you feel because these are objective facts
You can see me post game. You're getting detention.
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:17 pm

Oh yeah tough girl? And what if I don't wanna answer? Whatchu gonna do then? Cry to mama?
Im less interested in what your read on Kate is and more interested in how your tiering system works, because it seems your nullreads include both the people you have no opinion on, and the people you previously had a read on but dropped it. I get that you've had Neon and Lucy in your scumreads and that Kate is probably tiered above both of them, but it kind of feels like every time you cement a scumread you push another one out, which is... kinda weird because I think it's better to have too many scumreads than too few, if you know what I mean. I just don't really get how that works, but if it works for you, whatever. Apparently I'm not allowed to get into your head space so I'll just continue not to have a solid read on you.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Wilgy how dare you not be caught up on thread :p
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:17 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:13 pm Haven't read much, how have the vibes been?

I think the thread vibes have been kind of crappy and I don't regret not being here for the better part of the day, tbh. Normally I like hawking the thread, but not when I'm multitabling and sick and the thread is full of AtE. 🤷
Wowee

Glad I've been afk for a lot then, I'm lowkey sick and idk how many bad vibes my aura can handle rn

Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:20 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:47 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:45 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:43 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:42 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:41 pm one thing all you fuckers have missed is that i never ever get bussed, i am simply too strong and i don't let teammates treat me that way and it turns out well

there is just no rational incentive for me to play this game further and i have no wim here, i gotta get chopped d1 and it should never be tutuu d1 even thought she's a wolf

that's one way hedgehog fucked up in, i HAD to be resolved to clarify gamestate, same thing here except i'm town so it benefits town here and i should always be chopped etc etc
Yes. Congratulations. Your theory and life has won us valuable information. Die mad and be proud about it in your grave.
you played horribly

had this not happened i'd get n1ed
You dont know that, you only think that. I am by far the most IC player in the thread right now. If the wolves dont think they will hit a PR , they will NK whoever has the best reads or is impossible to ML. There are no guarantees. You will not sway me with your moodiness when I'm in the fact the only person who has bothered to stand up for you at all this game. Leave me alone.
you pushed me, i'm holding you accountable for your actions in destroying the gamestate and forcing my chop

you are not blameless, i don't care about what you feel because these are objective facts
You can see me post game. You're getting detention.
Uwu
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:21 pm

Im less interested in what your read on Kate is and more interested in how your tiering system works, because it seems your nullreads include both the people you have no opinion on, and the people you previously had a read on but dropped it. I get that you've had Neon and Lucy in your scumreads and that Kate is probably tiered above both of them, but it kind of feels like every time you cement a scumread you push another one out, which is... kinda weird because I think it's better to have too many scumreads than too few, if you know what I mean. I just don't really get how that works, but if it works for you, whatever. Apparently I'm not allowed to get into your head space so I'll just continue not to have a solid read on you.
Just tell tutuu that baby needs to learn how to use her words and that the homework assignment you have asked her to complete is due by tomorrow :)
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:20 pm

Oh Sabi, you know this is just objectively false. I'm a better wolf than that and you know this.

Do I? We wolfed together in hot fuzz and you were flailing with reads. You had no spicy reads then.

You had spicy reads in holes, the last time I was town. You were in your own island solving.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Honestly I'm not even interested in sorting out my read on tutuu today, the thread isnt focused there and neither am i. The only thing from her that's bothering me is that she's so convinced Neon and Lucy are w/w because while I understood her explanation I didn't agree with it.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:22 pm

Just tell tutuu that baby needs to learn how to use her words and that the homework assignment you have asked her to complete is due by tomorrow :)

ok ok ....

@WindwardAway my kate read disappeared because it was an early game gut read and i didnt wanna keep it around when i started having more concrete reads based off more stuff ... >.<

no homework ....

no homeworj..
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:25 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:22 pm

ok ok ....

@WindwardAway my kate read disappeared because it was an early game gut read and i didnt wanna keep it around when i started having more concrete reads based off more stuff ... >.<

no homework ....

no homeworj..
Good enough, you're excused from your overnight homework now 📚
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 219
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

I'm gay
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:25 pm Honestly I'm not even interested in sorting out my read on tutuu today, the thread isnt focused there and neither am i. The only thing from her that's bothering me is that she's so convinced Neon and Lucy are w/w because while I understood her explanation I didn't agree with it.
tutuu has 3 votes lol
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:24 pm

Do I? We wolfed together in hot fuzz and you were flailing with reads. You had no spicy reads then.

You had spicy reads in holes, the last time I was town. You were in your own island solving.
Yes actually. I think you do.

Also, yes I do have a tendency to solve, either in slower games such as holes or games I was present for the start of it's easier. This is not the case for this game and thus the comparison is flawed. See how in spite of this I've already isolated two voices that I think I can trust? I do intend on using Porscha and Seanzies ISOs as reference when possible.

Now again, are you going to call the reads I do have bad, or will you provide what I need to make more?
Image Image Image

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:28 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:25 pm Honestly I'm not even interested in sorting out my read on tutuu today, the thread isnt focused there and neither am i. The only thing from her that's bothering me is that she's so convinced Neon and Lucy are w/w because while I understood her explanation I didn't agree with it.
tutuu has 3 votes lol
And none are you wtf
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu has 3 votes lol
and UNLIKE SOME OTHER PRODIGIES

she seems to be taking it like a champ

not even being rude to people for scumreading her - GASP

WHAT A SHOCKER

WHAT AN INCREDIBLE MINDSET

truly magnificent brain

i never could have imagined a mafia player DOING THAT
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:18 pm

Lulz
seanzie, lucy town porscha town /
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:29 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:24 pm

Yes actually. I think you do.

Also, yes I do have a tendency to solve, either in slower games such as holes or games I was present for the start of it's easier. This is not the case for this game and thus the comparison is flawed. See how in spite of this I've already isolated two voices that I think I can trust? I do intend on using Porscha and Seanzies ISOs as reference when possible.

Now again, are you going to call the reads I do have bad, or will you provide what I need to make more?
I will give you an olive branch for now.

I want to poke your brain about falcon and Kate tbhtbhtbh
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

pyxxy, Sabiplz, tutuu, Dennis - two of my scum reads on lucy

@pyxxy @Sabiplz @tutuu @Dennis find another wagon
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Windward town /
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:30 pm
tutuu has 3 votes lol
and UNLIKE SOME OTHER PRODIGIES

she seems to be taking it like a champ

not even being rude to people for scumreading her - GASP

WHAT A SHOCKER

WHAT AN INCREDIBLE MINDSET

truly magnificent brain

i never could have imagined a mafia player DOING THAT
Hey let's not subtweet lol

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:33 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:18 pm

Lulz
seanzie, lucy town porscha town /
Townread me bitch smh
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Rondo: sees lucy extreme ate and meltdown in hedgehog
Rondo: she's wolf

Rondo: sees lucy behaving similarly
Rkndo: she's town

I'm struggling to see Rondo not pushing on lucy, someone he caught in hedgehog, and instead giving her an easy townread
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:35 pm pyxxy, Sabiplz, tutuu, Dennis - two of my scum reads on lucy

@pyxxy @Sabiplz @tutuu @Dennis find another wagon
No stop trying to save lucy. She's outted and the fact you haven't put in any effort in solving her is fucking weird
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I am not sure if I like Porscha speaking on my behalf and using that to push Lucy, only reason I am not town reading her

anyway time to dip, probably wont post more till tomorrow
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:36 pm Rondo: sees lucy extreme ate and meltdown in hedgehog

I'm struggling to see Rondo not pushing on lucy, someone he caught in hedgehog, and instead giving her an easy townread
He probably sees the same thing I do
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

@RondoDimBuckle if I'm your pet scum read then why are you asking me to Unvote lucy then? What is that perspective
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:38 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:36 pm Rondo: sees lucy extreme ate and meltdown in hedgehog

He probably sees the same thing I do
You haven't even read the game and ignored lucy meltdown.

Like no. What have you seen?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

sabi ur credibility isn't too hot because even if i was wolf you wouldn't be able to catch me

whereas rondo has instantly caught me as wolf every time i've wolfed against him, and ur ignoring that read, like how he's the only one who instantly found me in hedgehog
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

people getting cold feet on lucy is rubbing onto me

she really really doesnt deserve to live if she's mafia for doing this shit though. like it shouldn't be rewarded

pyxxy doesnt seem to strongly feel she's mafia.

dennis hasn't seen her in hedgehog

it's just me and sabi who were in hedgehog and seem to be convinced utterly lucy is mafia

i guess ... i should remind myself that sabi fools me every time and i should be wary coz she's my natural nemesis

so i guess ... i wanna lean on sheeping porscha and seanzie?

uhhh...

[VOTE: WWA] aubergine

also , i mean. after rondo caught lucy so easily in hedgehog. if he's coming in and SOMEHOW for some INSANE REASONS towneads her ... if he's town ... i guess he just does his rondo magic man i dont know jack about whats going on

it would help me if people explain their reads more

it would tremendously help me if people didnt take it personally to getting scumread, above all

just have fun and play normally lol

yes ok. voting WWA

i need to conserve posts. EoD is 4 am my time i think, no shot ill be online for the last hour.ok conserving posts
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:44 pm sabi ur credibility isn't too hot because even if i was wolf you wouldn't be able to catch me

whereas rondo has instantly caught me as wolf every time i've wolfed against him, and ur ignoring that read, like how he's the only one who instantly found me in hedgehog
I caught you as wolf in holes, hydra game and other games so. Kindly shut. Up.

I know how to catch you as wolf.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Cool we are doing hedgehog part two. Love that.

We are letting lucy insult people instead of solving.

Return to “Previous Heists”