70%

Total votes: 10
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 254
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 1]

Post by pyxxy »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:48 pm Many people just mean it to be someone loud in thread/being townread
it's me I'm many people

but I'll probably stop because I like when terms are specific and useful, and powerwolfing sounds very useful to help identify specific scum behavior
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 219
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

does my pfp work
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:35 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:25 pm If anything the thing I'm having trouble squaring is how arogame and rondo would theoretically be partnered given aro is my scum read and the wagon I am and have been pushing, and so this is an argument for townreading Rondo's actions, but the way it went down during the last bit where you were forced to full claim is just straight up scummy.
Rondo has repeatedly tried to kill the wagon.

Rondo hasn't read lucy post and just confidently townread them even tho behavior is similar to hedgehog.

Hasn't tried to solve lucy and instead sr those pushing on lucy.
I need to do work but when you have time could you do some thinking about how/why Rondo and arogame could be w/w? I posted earlier about how I can't get that part to square up.

Like I guess it's possible that they were not actively coordinating at all and they were just making two separate attempts to control the thread yesterday. But that seems....suboptimal, unless scum Rondo thought/thinks arogame is a goner and was/is already distancing.

And just in case you're scum egging me on I want you to have some responsibility too 😛
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:00 pm does my pfp work
yoooooooooooooooooooooooo you're way cooler now
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

thanks bye
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.......oh
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 381
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:03 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:35 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:25 pm If anything the thing I'm having trouble squaring is how arogame and rondo would theoretically be partnered given aro is my scum read and the wagon I am and have been pushing, and so this is an argument for townreading Rondo's actions, but the way it went down during the last bit where you were forced to full claim is just straight up scummy.
Rondo has repeatedly tried to kill the wagon.

Rondo hasn't read lucy post and just confidently townread them even tho behavior is similar to hedgehog.

Hasn't tried to solve lucy and instead sr those pushing on lucy.
I need to do work but when you have time could you do some thinking about how/why Rondo and arogame could be w/w? I posted earlier about how I can't get that part to square up.

Like I guess it's possible that they were not actively coordinating at all and they were just making two separate attempts to control the thread yesterday. But that seems....suboptimal, unless scum Rondo thought/thinks arogame is a goner and was/is already distancing.

And just in case you're scum egging me on I want you to have some responsibility too 😛
(still working)

I mean not all scum teams are optimal. The fact that like he kept trying to push people to have cold feet is a strat that has been done.

I honestly don't see the town mindset for how Rondo treated lucy slot esp since we all saw how he was lost hedge hog about no one listening to him on lucy. That's the main thing about Rondo that is bothering me.

Sir... I'm trying to work with you. Fuck me if both Rondo and lucygame are town. I have like 1% doubt they are both town atp.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:02 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:43 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:06 am
Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:24 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:39 am
Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:42 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:35 pm Welcome to the towncore Dennis

Do you have a read on Kate or not yet?
Townlean

I'd have to see more because I don't make reads on 10 posts, but she isn't scared to say things whereas at the start of other games, after the first page or so she backs off. Here I think she genuinely just can't keep up like me lol
Where exactly is Kate not scared to say things here? I'd like specific posts where you see this please.
Well it looked better when less people had talked in my defense

I dunno, it was her little comments about random things. Totally possible for a wolf to do and I know she's really good so like she's not cleared at all

I very much doubt she's coming back, she was pretty angry about the whole thing that happened earlier. I didn't want to open thread because of it too hence my disappearance which you questioned in the previous post
Can you quote some of those little comments please?
I'm not gonna ping Kate because she doesn't want me in this thread anymore but I really would feel like an ass if I didn't answer

But there was one where she said "I'd like to come back to this after reading further" that I remember sticking out to me as just completely pointless to say as wolf
Where did she say this?
Out of thread I totally should not have said it and I wasn't thinking

Major I'm sorry
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:54 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:26 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:24 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:22 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:19 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:14 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:12 pm currently at WWA + Nook + Tutuu

Meaning

Town?

Dennis - Sure, in town range
DrWilgy - Dunno
falcon45ca - Town range but hasnt obv towned yet
Kate - Dont even remember reading any of her posts
Lilypetal - Can be in town range but not feeling it
lucy - Sure, in town range
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Neon - Maybe the Sabi / Lucy / Neon blow out was just fanned on by tutuu?
Porscha - Hrmmm, obv town? Maybe, Town for now
pyxxy - Town if WWA flips wolf but likely town for making me laugh
RondoDimBuckle - 3p but my wincon can work with town
Sabiplz - see Neon
Seanzie - Town lol
tutuu -
WindwardAway
I will flip town and I will do my best to eat the night kill in this game
Then why do I have 2 lists and you have 0. I havent even checked your ISO but I know you havent done any actual solving. Just poking. If you want to eat the night kill you have to be town leader. If you want to be town leader you have to rally town with your solving. If you want to rally town, you actually have to do solving. Ergo. This is a lie.
I'm a town PR, lay off me. I'll get killed anyway.
A) No you're not. I know this
B) I am voting Nook you're coming next
C) No I will not lay off anyone. Ask anyone who knows me
OK well, fine but mafia has a jailkeeper in this game. Have fun with the TMI from me.
...how do you know this?
Wolfiest post nook made by page 18
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:28 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:42 pm

Townlean

I'd have to see more because I don't make reads on 10 posts, but she isn't scared to say things whereas at the start of other games, after the first page or so she backs off. Here I think she genuinely just can't keep up like me lol
Where exactly is Kate not scared to say things here? I'd like specific posts where you see this please.

I dunno, it was her little comments about random things. Totally possible for a wolf to do and I know she's really good so like she's not cleared at all

I very much doubt she's coming back, she was pretty angry about the whole thing that happened earlier. I didn't want to open thread because of it too hence my disappearance which you questioned in the previous post
I'm not gonna ping Kate because she doesn't want me in this thread anymore but I really would feel like an ass if I didn't answer

But there was one where she said "I'd like to come back to this after reading further" that I remember sticking out to me as just completely pointless to say as wolf
Where did she say this?

Major I'm sorry
Uhhhhhhhhh
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:30 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:28 pm

Where did she say this?

Major I'm sorry
Uhhhhhhhhh
Yeah
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

^(I think it was probably because all of the Ate)

(Dennis feel free to dip for ~8 hours and learn something at school or play video games or w/e)
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Anyways! Someone give me something to look at please and thank you
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:34 pm Anyways! Someone give me something to look at please and thank you
Maybe iso Nook and Rondo since they are also talked about?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Looked thru Nook and I could see a maf

My main point of note is that there's so much fluff. Very little of it seems to be actually like, solving until more than halfway through the day is when I started to see some more ideas

(People who are familiar with Nook please let me know if this is normal)

Another thing was the sheeping. He had this weird thing where he was just 100 percent on sheeping porscha, then dipped his toes in making his own vote and as soon as he felt any pushback he went back to sheeping porscha. It's sorta like he just wants to fit in and avoid getting scumread

I also remember he had a really weird take about Lucy's idea at the start of the game. He said something like "eod votes are the only ones that matter cuz theres no hammer" and I just disagree, because a person on a scum wagon who joined later in the day would have less merit than someone who was on early cause of bussing and the likes. It's just a weird take

Overall I could see Nook being bad
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:37 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:32 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:30 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:24 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:21 pm what differentiates lazy Nook as mafia vs lazy nook as town?

I’ve seen Nook more laid back and trolly as town more often than not.
Nook is trying to find an excuse to sheep someone to remove culpability for their actions, and again, they aren't actually being "laid back and trolly", they're taking pot shots.
So join me on nook instead of lucy who I town read atm?
Btw your lucy townread said she would never flip nook day 1
So? Porscha + Nook up
Because when you talk like you're god I like to see if you'll catch a wrench or let it hit you in the face. You usually just let it hit you in the face. Ungodly of you tbh
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:50 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:45 pm I have successfully distanced myself from you WWA, there is no chance they will find me now.
Gj gj

And I'm gonna shut up and go to sleep so that I actually have posts left before the end of the day instead of squandering them on screenshots and poorly executed role claims

Trying to think if there's anything else I wanna say in this post before signing off

I'm less suspicious of Aro than I was on Lucy, but I'm suspicious of them in a different way cause pocket paranoia. I guess I'll see how my read pans out later in the day.

I won't (or at least hope I won't) be awake this late tomorrow night so I'll probably miss deadline, which is why I do NOT want to postcap so early. I think I have like 15 posts left or something but I can compress most of whatever else I have to say by then into something longer than a one-liner by not quoting every single post that I'm replying to.

Still think seanzie and rondo are town, less sure on nanook but above a null rn. Meaning I need to look at other slots to see if this makes sense or to figure out where I'm going wrong.
I had the same thought as you about aro regarding you but I also believed you were drowning through reading all the back and forth so I feel a tad silly suspecting aro of being wolf for doing what I did
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:18 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:39 am I cant wait for wilgy to post so I can tinfoil him all game. That's my favorite
Should I be worried about this now or later?

Right out of the gate Porscha is filled with energy and appears to be having fun. I think that this aligns with town Porscha and the read that I saw critical thinking and solving within that thinking holds up.
You should always worry about it... now and later
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:21 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:52 am
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:50 am nooks fine, towny even, and he won't be the d1 chop in my village
Tbf if literally anyone tried chopping nook day 1 I'd assume they were wolfing
Did Nook have any significant input at this point in the game?
No
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:29 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:17 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:29 pm Just went through lucy ISO and I can see her as scum here

I don't think town lucy worries this much. There was also one one post where she said something like "since I am town and that means you are playing poorly" which pinged me because we... do not know your alignment. That's like the most basic part of mafia and I think Lucy knows we cannot just let her townlead D1 without a mech clear, and to call it bad play is icky icky

I never see neon/lucy being w/w, or tutuu/lucy being w/w

I'm really sorry if you're town Lucy, but I'm staying here for now
I dont have an issue with her trying to town lead without mech clear, and I've seen town lucy make the exact argument before of "ur wolf siding cuz you're wrong on my alignment" which actually often gets townread by other players who consider it "towny entitlement" but I see here that this never happened. I actually think lucy is thread spewed town here unless wilgy and rondo are at least 1 of her partners, or lucy attempted a bus on sabi that inadvertantly 180'd due to threadstate and was forcibly reversed.

But like I mentioned before. When this many players are scum reading a player, especially day 1... it means either:
1) lucy is now being bussed. Town must now find busses
2) lucy is town and wolves hopped on the train. Town must now find trains

Either way, we have some engines to find here fellas!
So far your ISO has been very insightful on the Lucy kerfuffle.

Because you say Lucy is townspewed at this point with the exception of the AFKs. Am I to think that the entire town was pro yeet Lucy, or was there a more exact large list you have in your head? Is it a feeling that the entire thread was all in on Lucy or was this a factual thing I can reference later?
There were 3 players who hadn't really posted. You, rondo, and kate. Tbf nook had posted but I dont recall a take from him on lucy that was meaningful. Everybody else was NOT willing to defend lucy and many were sr'ing her. Hence why I said unless a couple of the afk players were her partners, she was being bussed or just actually town where wolves had an easy time not defending her
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

And then Lucy raged about how nobody would bus her (more like she wouldnt let her partners bus her imo but whatever)

As a means to imply my reasoning should only include the option that she is town

What you do with that information is up to you.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I really really wanted to sr Lucy based on how she interacted with me. She specifically had asked me how to appeal to me (to which I didnt answer- if lucy was as good as she thinks she is, she should have a solid idea of how to appeal to me after playing a million games with me, and I wasnt going to tell her how to manipulate me) earlier in the conversation and then later she directly went after me with her ate, which most certainly did nothing.

However she ated me AFTER I realized she was likely being thread spewed town. Unfortunately with both of those things combined I feel shes more likely to be town

Aro hasn't specifically done anything to make me believe otherwise either
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I feel like sabi focused on the first half of the lucy problem. Rondo saw the second half. I'm kind of surprised rondo didnt sr sabi, or at the very least show suspicion on sabi, for their read on lucy
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 91
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

Hello, I am back for a bit. Will be a bit on and off and didn’t read too much back but more so just in real-time stuff after I left.

I probably won’t be able to get a full view until like tomorrow or something (that is if I live 😂)

But I do have some thoughts on what I’ve seen/read that I’ll like to share.

My towns are: Wind, Porscha, Rondo, Nook

Town leans on Seanzie, Kate, and Sabi

Null-ish - Tuutu, Lily?

PoE: Falcon/Dennise/Rxxy

I explained on the others but I’ll focus on Nook, Seanzie, and Sabi a bit.

I feel that Nook is getting sr for “nai” nook things esp irt his “lazy” play or way he’s forming scum reads. I also looked over my predecessor’s reads and I also had a similar feeling of Nook that he’s vibing within the game and isn’t to worried about his appearance and just doing his thing. I also felt with how he worked with Porscha wasn’t a “pure” sheep but was just him discussing/bouncing thoughts with Porscha. He’s willing to work with others and figure out where he stands. Nook is town for me and I think it’s likely a mafia or two might be attempting to utilise nai things to sr him or even mischaracterise his play.

Seanzie is an interesting one and a town lean because I like his tone and his approach to his sr have an internal consistency that I view from other games I’ve played with him that he’s very “tunnelled” on certain aspects of people’s games and usually follows more of gamestates to make reads if you will irt my slot and Nooks. The reason tho that Seanzie is a town lean is that his perspective with me/Rondo/Nook isn’t good imo and I’m worried it could be potentially power wolf but I also know seanzie’s reads aren’t like always 100% so I’ll wait and see how that develops, but if he’s town, I have faith.

I briefly thought about it and it seems like Tuutu does have more of a “messy progression” with their jumps between wind/rondo and even my slot which feels that feels “town” to me. The other thing is I tend to feel it’s rand town for players that hyper post and post cape way before eod because it demonstrates a lack of awareness if they’re mafia that they would be more cautious and worrisome about their pc. But in general tuutu feels ok to me. I kept them in null townie because it’s not as confident as others but there are some things there that I can see as townie indicative.

Sabi is an interesting one and despite their scum read on me, I thought about it and I think I can see some “confbias” things from a t!Sabi pov despite the fact their push on me isn’t great. I think the way Sabi handles their push with containing to feel that I am always mafia and is clearly advocating to continue pushing/kill me is actually a good look for them, bc I know as mafia, Sabi is more “low key” and hedges a lot. So I town lean and feel their “micro” wording of their case on me is a townie confbias more likely than not.

Lily is just null for me and I think as the game goes on and she gets more content out there, they’ll be more AI for me to read. I think their vote on me/initial feelings were fair and justified but they’re just firmly null.

I scum read falcon because his approach to voting me and overall play this game is not townie and feels like he’s holding a crutch this game to “sheep” others in order to make votes and to interject within the game to make reads even though he doesn’t have a strong internal conviction within himself about it. I also did note that Wilgy said that falcon hasn’t town told but then didn’t want to kill Falcon today as he’s easier to read down the line, so this could be a potential w/w if falcon is mafia.

Dennise feels lost to me in not a townie way? Like they’re asking people for questions to get in the game but then it doesn’t feel that they’re doing much with it to make concrete reads or push a certain direction. She is one of my least confident sr, so take that as u will.

Pxxy is scummy to me for their approach to my slot as well and especially calling out my questioning of PorCha. They said that I claimed to quote a post that Porscha didn’t know I was in the game and was unjustly questioning her, but Porscha clearly stated “Aro” when discussing about killing me. It just seems like pxxy is attempting to push me for my entrance/approach to the game while also backing and saying “I could see this as town” “maybe this is ok.” And to me, it seems that pxxy is holding themselves back from scum reading me fully with some of their hedgy language. Additionally, I feel their paranoi on Rondo doesn’t come off as genuine to me and is a bit Fluffy to me? Like once again, it feels like it’s fence sitting between two sides and lightly pushing one in order to avoid taking a concrete stance. It feels like that type of refuge audacity one can make to appear “contrarian” but it doesn’t come off as genuine to me.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Oh, that pxxy wagon looks pretty townie ngl.

Only people on there that I have no read on is Neon and then tuutu is null-ish townie I suppose.

I kinda want to kill Falcon more tho but I will switch to pxxy as well pending wagon buildup to eod.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Also, Porscha’s analysis of my slot is just extremely townie for her and that’s one of my most confident town reads that you can sheep besides windward for obv reasons.

I feel that porscha’s play around my slot even after is way different than how she “defended” me when she was mafia in the anni game.

Also @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME i was saying irt Anni game, that you voted Alison when they’d self resolve at night. So basically what I’m saying is I know you’re the type of player who’d want to kill a claimed pr or that of those sorts even if it’s not optimal to do so lol.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

@Lilypetal if you think pxxy and I could be partners, why are you voting me over them?

Curious to hear ur answer and thoughts on the situation.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Porscha wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:27 pm I feel like sabi focused on the first half of the lucy problem. Rondo saw the second half. I'm kind of surprised rondo didnt sr sabi, or at the very least show suspicion on sabi, for their read on lucy
I’m pretty sure rondo was pushing on Sabi a little bit irt their push on my slot when Sabi wasn’t fully elaborating or giving specific posts about the sr on me. But I suppose it was pushing Sabi for a different reason rather than the “existence” of a sr on me.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Porscha wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:27 pm I feel like sabi focused on the first half of the lucy problem. Rondo saw the second half. I'm kind of surprised rondo didnt sr sabi, or at the very least show suspicion on sabi, for their read on lucy
Uhhh he has
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I will say that tutuu and neon, after everything that happened, aren't voting lucy-game is a bad look on both of their slots.

If lucy flips w, I want to relook at their arguments with lucy and see how much of it was real or theater.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Aro your meta on me is wrong. I conf bias as both alignments. I'm also hedgy as both alignments.

Only way to read me is the passion/conviction in my push
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:02 pm Aro your meta on me is wrong. I conf bias as both alignments. I'm also hedgy as both alignments.

Only way to read me is the passion/conviction in my push
I mean that’s what I mean right? To ur last point, you are attempting to push me and get others in board and present ur info.

If you were mafia, you’d be more hedgy and less active about it.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:45 pm @Lilypetal if you think pxxy and I could be partners, why are you voting me over them?

Curious to hear ur answer and thoughts on the situation.
I don't think you and pxxy could be partners? Did you misread my post saying you nanook look w/w as pxyy instead of nanook? or
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Will read Aro reads list and compare how he handles being wagoned as town and as mafia irt his reads list once I get off work.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:50 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:13 pm Hello All! Glad to be here!

I haven’t read much of the game but see my predecessor is in a spot that I am very accustomed to being as well 😂

If the people voting me could respond to this with a tldr of why they sr my slot that would be much appreciated.

I am town and I’ll do my best to get out of this position hehe!
Your slot looks partnered with Tutuu to me. I voted lucy because the AtE was so excessive I thought it exceeded what she would authentically feel like posting. It felt like she was just performatively AtEing either to ruin thread or distance or mby both

Content was okay up to that point but in retrospect it's p damn pockety
Ok, my memory is bad lmfao @Lilypetal

You said tuutu not pxxy.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:12 pm For post game cred the team is aro/nanook/tutuu
Ngl this is also what I've started to think

Pyxxy's long response to me was actually pretty good, glad he posted that. I have a better understanding (or at least I hope I do) of where he's coming from.

I still have a couple posts left before cap but as I said before I'm gonna dip a couple hours before deadline because lol horrid sleep schedule, gotta fix that if I don't want to be a zombie at work.

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine

I'm fine with voting Aro today, kind of a shame but I townread multiple people who think either he or his predecessor (or both) have been individually scummy

Sorry I thought I posted this earlier and apparently never hit send lmao. Lemme respond to a couple more while I'm here.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:48 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:21 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:10 am
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:58 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:36 am WindwardAway

Porscha

Lilypetal

Neon
DrWilgy

pyxxy
Sabiplz
tutuu
Dennis

Kate
falcon45ca

RondoDimBuckle

lucy/Aro

Wilgy went up a little bit because of some of their most recent posting, but I am still very wary here since I do think this is fakable for them and could be a response to suspicion rather than a natural progression into better games.

Rondo has trended down a lot because a lot of their takes are not great IMO, and could easily be wolf-motivated. They also have done multiple posts that could easily be pocket attempts.

I am a little worried about Dennis and Tutuu as the both have faded into the background a bit, I want to see more from them before EoD if possible.

Pyxxy on the surface looked good this last page, but beyond the surface it felt shallow, so idk if I want to move them away from null.

Kate and Falcon will need to eventually do things that make me feel things. I'mma ISO Kate right now I think to figure out if they're in the right spot here or not.
Tutuu postcapped so I don't think we're seeing more of her before EoD, and she said it would be 4 am for her so I doubt she'll be back for that 😬

But seriously, what am I missing on Rondo? Why is there suddenly a push on him where there wasn't before? Does he powerwolf? Cause im voting pyxxy for pushing Rondo but ignoring nook, but now that you're also saying you think Rondo could be scum, I want to hear what the case is and why it doesn't necessarily come from town.
[ed note: omitted some of this quote that wasn't 100% relevant to my point]

The push on Rondo IMO has come from how Rondo has treated you mostly, and I think it is justified.
This. This this this this this this this.

This is what I was trying to get at in my Rondo case post.

Although idk if powerwolfing = "Rondo can high-post and act crazy as a wolf" so maybe Sean and I are seeing Rondo as scummy for different reasons but it's from the same sequence.
A lot of people use the word "powerwolfing" in a way that is not what I know it as, so I am careful with that word.

Powerwolfing IMO is a specific type of anti-bus strategy where a well-positioned wolf uses their threadclout in order to shield their teammate(s) whom are not in as good of a spot. Many people just mean it to be someone loud in thread/being townread.
By powerwolfing, yeah, I meant if Rondo thinks he has enough clout to very loudly rally people into voting me or whatever despite my PR claim. Cause for most wolves i would not expect them to do this because it makes them look absolutely terrible, for pushing a PR claim in the first place instead of literally anyone else since I'm sure as a wolf he would have at least one currently viable wagon option that isn't on a partner, but also because I will flip PR and then they're just outed as all heck. But then again, yeah, I'd had 3 or 4 votes on me for a good part of the day so that's why I said I was a viable wagon up to that point.

And to answer pyxxy's question in the post after the one I quoted (sorry lazy, still on mobile), yeah, I did in fact think I was in danger of getting yeeted while I was asleep or something. Better to just put my claim up front when I'm under less pressure to do so, than right before I go to sleep and you guys reach deadline and I'm not around to answer questions, yeah? Cause I wanted enough scumreads on me to survive the day but not enough that id be a wagon candidate and I kinda failed at that, and also failed at claiming correctly because I'm stupid lol. But it's all out there now, and it's definitely given people something to discuss, and regardless of whether I agree or not with the majority of the conclusions I'm happy it sparked discussion and solving because I feel like it's going somewhere.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Also, to say I’m appeasing my voters is quite the understatement and a mischaracterisation given I have 6 votes and at least 3 of them have to be town lol.

And I’m also scum reading at least 3 of my voters right now I’m pretty sure.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:38 pm Hello, I am back for a bit. Will be a bit on and off and didn’t read too much back but more so just in real-time stuff after I left.

I probably won’t be able to get a full view until like tomorrow or something (that is if I live 😂)

But I do have some thoughts on what I’ve seen/read that I’ll like to share.

My towns are: Wind, Porscha, Rondo, Nook

Town leans on Seanzie, Kate, and Sabi

Null-ish - Tuutu, Lily?

PoE: Falcon/Dennise/Rxxy

I explained on the others but I’ll focus on Nook, Seanzie, and Sabi a bit.

I feel that Nook is getting sr for “nai” nook things esp irt his “lazy” play or way he’s forming scum reads. I also looked over my predecessor’s reads and I also had a similar feeling of Nook that he’s vibing within the game and isn’t to worried about his appearance and just doing his thing. I also felt with how he worked with Porscha wasn’t a “pure” sheep but was just him discussing/bouncing thoughts with Porscha. He’s willing to work with others and figure out where he stands. Nook is town for me and I think it’s likely a mafia or two might be attempting to utilise nai things to sr him or even mischaracterise his play.

Seanzie is an interesting one and a town lean because I like his tone and his approach to his sr have an internal consistency that I view from other games I’ve played with him that he’s very “tunnelled” on certain aspects of people’s games and usually follows more of gamestates to make reads if you will irt my slot and Nooks. The reason tho that Seanzie is a town lean is that his perspective with me/Rondo/Nook isn’t good imo and I’m worried it could be potentially power wolf but I also know seanzie’s reads aren’t like always 100% so I’ll wait and see how that develops, but if he’s town, I have faith.

I briefly thought about it and it seems like Tuutu does have more of a “messy progression” with their jumps between wind/rondo and even my slot which feels that feels “town” to me. The other thing is I tend to feel it’s rand town for players that hyper post and post cape way before eod because it demonstrates a lack of awareness if they’re mafia that they would be more cautious and worrisome about their pc. But in general tuutu feels ok to me. I kept them in null townie because it’s not as confident as others but there are some things there that I can see as townie indicative.

Sabi is an interesting one and despite their scum read on me, I thought about it and I think I can see some “confbias” things from a t!Sabi pov despite the fact their push on me isn’t great. I think the way Sabi handles their push with containing to feel that I am always mafia and is clearly advocating to continue pushing/kill me is actually a good look for them, bc I know as mafia, Sabi is more “low key” and hedges a lot. So I town lean and feel their “micro” wording of their case on me is a townie confbias more likely than not.

Lily is just null for me and I think as the game goes on and she gets more content out there, they’ll be more AI for me to read. I think their vote on me/initial feelings were fair and justified but they’re just firmly null.

I scum read falcon because his approach to voting me and overall play this game is not townie and feels like he’s holding a crutch this game to “sheep” others in order to make votes and to interject within the game to make reads even though he doesn’t have a strong internal conviction within himself about it. I also did note that Wilgy said that falcon hasn’t town told but then didn’t want to kill Falcon today as he’s easier to read down the line, so this could be a potential w/w if falcon is mafia.

Dennise feels lost to me in not a townie way? Like they’re asking people for questions to get in the game but then it doesn’t feel that they’re doing much with it to make concrete reads or push a certain direction. She is one of my least confident sr, so take that as u will.

Pxxy is scummy to me for their approach to my slot as well and especially calling out my questioning of PorCha. They said that I claimed to quote a post that Porscha didn’t know I was in the game and was unjustly questioning her, but Porscha clearly stated “Aro” when discussing about killing me. It just seems like pxxy is attempting to push me for my entrance/approach to the game while also backing and saying “I could see this as town” “maybe this is ok.” And to me, it seems that pxxy is holding themselves back from scum reading me fully with some of their hedgy language. Additionally, I feel their paranoi on Rondo doesn’t come off as genuine to me and is a bit Fluffy to me? Like once again, it feels like it’s fence sitting between two sides and lightly pushing one in order to avoid taking a concrete stance. It feels like that type of refuge audacity one can make to appear “contrarian” but it doesn’t come off as genuine to me.
I'm gonna debunk that whole "postcap early is towny due to lack of awareness" thing cause both Neon and Tutuu intentionally postcapped and each made a post about being close to postcap. So they were absolutely aware of it, and while I think it's NAI because of certain circumstances, I'm not thrilled about it.

And yeah, I also saw the pyxxy push on you and debunked that case earlier lol

I'm wary of scumreading both falcon and wilgy together. I'm gonna be honest and say this might have merit if you're town and most of the drama today has centered on town with scum lurking on the sidelines without even having to fan the flames, but if that's not the case then I think it's too convenient to push falcon and wilgy as partnered. Not sure I buy that read, because it's probably the easiest scumteam to build if you're a wolf trying to avoid stepping on people's toes because they're among the least likely to give you a rebuttal for it, since neither one has been particularly active. Dennis also falls under that category but he hasn't set me off on alert mode yet, so I'm letting him be for now.

Idk, I'm frankly disappointed that your scumreads consist of lowposters who haven't garnered much attention today — other than maaaaybe pyxxy if we're stretching it — and that your readlist is starting to sound like an activity sorting list, which imo is not great quality solving. Don't get me wrong, I've been guilty of doing that too when I don't know where to gain footing, but I was never impressed with myself for doing so.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:12 am
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:12 am @Seanzie, going through your ISO I noticed that you have suspicion on Me, Nook in current, but you also earlier had a suspicion on Kate.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I think all 3 of us haven't read the game fully. Do you find that the thread is being generally townie and that would lead to yeeting the slankers?

Is the reason to hit Aerogame the same as it was for Lucy or did that evolve?
My suspicion on Kate was from like Page 1. They haven't really trended up, but as they say, it is now a cold take.

Not having read the game does not excuse not having at least some in-depth content.

I am not ready to give a read of the entire thread - if you actually read my ISO you'd see I have more suspicion than a PoE has room for, so this is not accurate. I'm trying to sort people, and give the opinions that I think people need to see to motivate the game in a productive way. Since I am voting Aro, I am not sure why you'd think I want to particularly yeet slankers.

Did you really read my ISO? Yes, much of my suspicion from Aro has to do with Lucy, and then there is also the benefit of Lucy's slot having generated a lot of conversation, which should lead to a high-info chop. I fully believe that what Aro has done here could be wolf!Aro, even if taken in a vaccuum if I only saw Aro's posts, I'd guess town!Aro, this vaccuum take is not enough to unbalance wolf!Lucy+infochop in terms of where I believe our TK is best spent today.
I really like this last paragraph. I have had the same thoughts outside of me thinking lucy was threadspewed and I'm still interested in voting aro off for that info too
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Also, I will say that for the people that are townreading me, they could be mafia in 2 scenarios:

1. If pxxy is town, that means today is v/v wagons and mafia can afford to pick either side knowing that they’ll be ok no matter what happens. So they can easily tr me to look good and if there isn’t enough substance behind it, then it’s indicative of tmi.

2. If majority of the people on my wagon are town and given my slot is a sinking ship, the mafia outside can easily tr me and keep their hands clean and eat popcorn while pushing the blame on the others who are on my wagon and attempt to look good after my flip.

The thing is, I believe currently both scenarios are unlikely especially scenario 2. So I believe it’s likely that majority of the mafia are in a “sheeping” gamestate while also just attempting to push ml’s for “meh” reasons.

I do believe nook/rondo/Porscha/wind are my top town and if you disagree on Nook then skill issue tbh 😂

Idrk how else to explain the tr there but it’s more of a vibe and feel that people are pushing him for “general mafia things” but not really analysing nook as a player and that his actions are not “scummy for Nanook.”
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Ok @WindwardAway how is my reads list sbpc when I don’t have a read on Neon and Tuutu is in my nulls?

I’m also tr nook/Porscha higher than anyone else and they’re on the “lower end.”

Like I described my issues irt to my scum reads and why I feel the way I do. Granted, I only have had less than 20 hours to fully get my head in the game, so I reckon my pov isn’t perfect obv, but it’s just my thoughts and the best I can produce based on gamestate vibes as well as my own individual reads.

Secondly, I know I’m town from my perspective. So if you put yourself in my shoes wind, then my scum reads/forming the falcon/Wilgy if falcon is mafia makes perfect sense lol. Like it’s as if you think I’m mafia for forming that team yet say if I’m town it has merit and I am town and how I arrived to it makes sense as u stated. So I’m just a bit confused with what feels “opportunistic” or “weird solving” to u I guess?
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Poking my head in to say it's a busy day and I probably will be in a movie during eod but I'll be around some between now and then
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:22 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:10 am
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:58 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:36 am WindwardAway

Porscha

Lilypetal

Neon
DrWilgy

pyxxy
Sabiplz
tutuu
Dennis

Kate
falcon45ca

RondoDimBuckle

lucy/Aro

Wilgy went up a little bit because of some of their most recent posting, but I am still very wary here since I do think this is fakable for them and could be a response to suspicion rather than a natural progression into better games.

Rondo has trended down a lot because a lot of their takes are not great IMO, and could easily be wolf-motivated. They also have done multiple posts that could easily be pocket attempts.

I am a little worried about Dennis and Tutuu as the both have faded into the background a bit, I want to see more from them before EoD if possible.

Pyxxy on the surface looked good this last page, but beyond the surface it felt shallow, so idk if I want to move them away from null.

Kate and Falcon will need to eventually do things that make me feel things. I'mma ISO Kate right now I think to figure out if they're in the right spot here or not.
Tutuu postcapped so I don't think we're seeing more of her before EoD, and she said it would be 4 am for her so I doubt she'll be back for that 😬

But seriously, what am I missing on Rondo? Why is there suddenly a push on him where there wasn't before? Does he powerwolf? Cause im voting pyxxy for pushing Rondo but ignoring nook, but now that you're also saying you think Rondo could be scum, I want to hear what the case is and why it doesn't necessarily come from town.
Rondo's treatment of you was extremely wolfy IMO. Yes, Rondo can high-post and act crazy as a wolf, not saying that is necessarily wolf-indicative for him, but wolf-compatible for sure. Rondo also has some bad takes on people like Porscha, and his post to me saying "are we finally going to be town that agree?" felt pockety, and he did the same thing to someone else.

The push on Rondo IMO has come from how Rondo has treated you mostly, and I think it is justified.
OK but here's the deal, it doesn't make much sense for Rondo to vaguely cc me after I've vaguely claimed because then as a wolf he puts himself at a 1f1 that he almost always loses, because I gave an actual claim in the end. It benefits him absolutely zero to continue to push me after I clarified my claim.

I will say it's a bit weird he would think I scumslipped by claiming "the wrong setup" as he put it, because as scum i would 100% know what the setup is, and trying to mislead the town by claiming the wrong setup is asinine since the town PRs would just condemn me to death in that case. But I don't really think it's wolfy because it *is* a stupid assumption.
If i were a PR I would not be condemning you today because that's just spelling a death sentence for me. it would probably come day 2 or day 3.

also dont forget he "vaguely cc'd" you and quickly said "its probably fake tho teehee" which is a laugh and a half cuz rondo claims PR day 1 every game without rescinding and is in fact lying every time. so why did he immediately rescind this time? I dont know that answer but I did take notice of it and I didnt particularly like it.

feel free to maintain the tr on him, i'm not really reading him one way or the other yet, but I guess my point is you don't need to be so liberal in tr'ing him imo
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

But ok, people say chop me for “info chop” what’s the info you get and how does your game progress then?

If you can’t tell me or have an idea then that concerns me because it’s like preparing for an event you’re not ready for.

So I want people to be on the record now and early and state how they feel of the gamestate when they have the information that I’m town.

As long as you have an idea of the “info” you get upon that information, I’ll be happy. Otherwise, it’s a bit worrisome for me but sometimes you have to do what u must 😂
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Also, people thinking I’m with Nook/Tuutu is a bit weird right?

Because I come into a sinking ship and the first things I do would be to “tr my partner”?

If anything, I’d be in “anti-spew” and just attempt to distance from my partners given I am a sinking ship and likely to die lol. I feel that should be the take based on gamestate/behaviour coming in.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Also, the people that believe the “mafia are sheeping and lurking in the sidelines” based on gamestate vibe, yet are voting me as a victim of that “gamestate” read are scummy imo, which is also why I sr Dennise.

I feel their vote on me followed with their statement of their view of the game-state is internally inconsistent and scummy imo.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Aro if you're town I suggest you leave a good legacy and we'll use your knowledge for day 2. I'm sorry if I have insane skill issue in reading you but I just can't see it rn

I'm going to the airport soon and will be flying during eod. See yall day 2
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:36 am I also had the idea that if Aro flips town, there could be a wolf in the people who voted lucy at the start of the game when she asked everyone to vote
yes, I tried convincing lucy that the position she was in has its advantages in that it provides a great way to weed out who is voting her genuinely and who wasn't. lucy hard tr'd me and at no point tried to claim that I, who she did insist was the reason for her demise (lol get rekt) was not wolfing for the push. the only person she sr'd for it was tutuu since tutuu then proceeded to make a bigger case against her. tutuu's defense when I pushed her on the timing of her push against lucy, was to say that her read progressed naturally. that she changed her mind with new info. I then accused her of being a train rider, which I had already expressed was possible, and she said there was nothing wrong with her position since her progression was natural. I then accused her of the progression not being natural, and hiding behind the guise of it being natural as that exact moment is the ideal spot to be a wolf who makes a push after a town does.

tutuu kept trying to tell me lucy irl is someone who is as cool as a cucumber and therefore implied that *all* ate that lucy is exhibits is fake, and that like in the previous game we played with lucy where she ate'd as wolf, this was happening again. again, I think this can be viewed as opportunistic.

I noted I have seen lucy ate and act as a baby when town as well. I also personally disagree that lucy is so calm and collected as to never ate. this is not possible when you play from pride and ego and are willing to throw away your entire game on the basis that the "theory" you yourself put forth unfortunately ended up on you and not anyone else, since you view your slot as so much better than everyone else that the theory is actually worth far less than your own existence. I do believe town lucy could and has previously expressed this sentiment as town. it's almost like alison, except that alison actually follows through on her beliefs and would take one for the team if she thinks it's beneficial. lucy will stop and say it's only beneficial as long as it doesnt remove her from the game.

whether you believe the ate came from a flailing wolf or not is ultimately up to you. but I am most certainly keeping an eye on tutuu because she was unsuccessful in convincing me that her position was not wolf motivated and I disagree with how she says she viewed lucy to push her agenda.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:21 pm Ok @WindwardAway how is my reads list sbpc when I don’t have a read on Neon and Tuutu is in my nulls?

I’m also tr nook/Porscha higher than anyone else and they’re on the “lower end.”

Like I described my issues irt to my scum reads and why I feel the way I do. Granted, I only have had less than 20 hours to fully get my head in the game, so I reckon my pov isn’t perfect obv, but it’s just my thoughts and the best I can produce based on gamestate vibes as well as my own individual reads.

Secondly, I know I’m town from my perspective. So if you put yourself in my shoes wind, then my scum reads/forming the falcon/Wilgy if falcon is mafia makes perfect sense lol. Like it’s as if you think I’m mafia for forming that team yet say if I’m town it has merit and I am town and how I arrived to it makes sense as u stated. So I’m just a bit confused with what feels “opportunistic” or “weird solving” to u I guess?
Because you've sorted by people who have been in the thread since you subbed in, and probably didn't really interact with your slot much. Neon postcapped AND interacted with your slot a ton earlier (no need to read it imo, but it exists and I feel like you're at least vaguely aware of it).

Again, Nook was active when you were in the thread with Rondo and me.
Porscha sort of, maybe less so, but also she's a consensus townread so whatever.

It's less of a sbpc and more of a recency bias, I feel.

And the reason I said falcon/wilgy has merit if you're town is because I think Neon is town, I'm town, less sure on Tutuu but she might be town too, and then if you're town it means all of the topposting slots are town and all of the earlier drama that went down was town eating itself. Also if you count the thing between Rondo/Nook/me, and I'm not so interested in voting either of them rn. So yeah, by sheer process of elimination maybe a team of falcon/wilgy has merit, but I'm not that keen on entertaining it as a primary theory.

Return to “Previous Heists”