Posts in topic: 91
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 1]

Post by arogame123 »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:27 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:25 pm
arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:23 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:20 pm I still cement there's at minimum 1 wolf in rondo/lucygame
bro... are you powerwolfing or what?

I am town and I tr Rondo for how his approach this game and chaotic Rondo is NAI, but the way they have kept everyone engaged and constantly pestering people's reads and even pushing on Wind is rand>townie imo.
No I'm quite literally town.

Rondo is a shell of himself. There's no pure town pings from him at all and I'm good at reading Rondo. He hasn't towntold or done anything that is giving me genuine feels.
?

You said the same about my* slot and you'll see that you are incorrect.

You were suprised about his treatment of my slot because you thought we could be w/w, but once I flip town, doesn't that change somewhat? Do you think he would be TMI'ing me or something?
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 381
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:20 pm I still cement there's at minimum 1 wolf in rondo/lucygame

I am town and I tr Rondo for how his approach this game and chaotic Rondo is NAI, but the way they have kept everyone engaged and constantly pestering people's reads and even pushing on Wind is rand>townie imo.

Rondo is a shell of himself. There's no pure town pings from him at all and I'm good at reading Rondo. He hasn't towntold or done anything that is giving me genuine feels.
?

You said the same about your slot and you'll see that you are incorrect.

You were suprised about his treatment of my slot because you thought we could be w/w, but once I flip town, doesn't that change somewhat? Do you think he would be TMI'ing me or something?
Put yourself in my perspective.

You host a game.

Lucy has meltdown. Rondo finds lucy wolf. All of town ignores him.

Lucy wins.

You come to this game.

Lucy has meltdown. Rondo doesn't care or notice and says she town.

Please tell me am I wrong for sussing him?
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lol yeah I was going to say fmpov its t/t from sabi it would be you wolf me town and if you're responding it's opposite and this is assuming that there is a wolf between us which I don't think there is. What benefit does wolf rondo have to declare everyone's wrong on lucy when she is the foregone chop for the day instead of just saying yep she wolf and move on in both Worlds of her town and wolf
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Anyways, it sucks it's a quiet EoD which is obv given that I am the leading wagon with no other competitive wagons so.

If anyone wants to get a free pass and talk game before I flip town, let's do it!! I only have 30 min left :(
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:29 pm

?

You host a game.

Lucy wins.

You come to this game.

Well I am town?? Like, Rondo correctly found Lucy that game and this game?

It's not as clear as "this person did this and that person did that"

The reasoning behind Rondo's reads are substantiated and it's important to look at context.

Maybe I rescind my tr on Sabi actually. It's like you are trying to now push Rondo for reading my slot differently when I supposedly "acted the same"

So I know I am town Sabi. When I flip town, how does that impact your Rondo read?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

:slick:
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:32 pm

?

You host a game.

Lucy wins.

You come to this game.

Well I am town?? Like, Rondo correctly found Lucy that game and this game?

It's not as clear as "this person did this and that person did that"

The reasoning behind Rondo's reads are substantiated and it's important to look at context.

Maybe I rescind my tr on Sabi actually. It's like you are trying to now push Rondo for reading my slot differently when I supposedly "acted the same"

So I know I am town Sabi. When I flip town, how does that impact your Rondo read?
It doesn't because there's at minimum one wolf between you both.

Rondo has not explained at all why he tr your slot so where are you getting that info from.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:28 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:26 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:13 pm
arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:07 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:01 am This is VERY against my meta, normally I wait until after like the half day mark to vote but I think Lucy is being genuine here so I'll entertain it
Lol and then the vote on my slot later?! Idk tbh, the progression seems odd and this would fit the “early tmi mafia” potentially.
Typically my reads change from after the first hour of the game
Lol...

But explain why you also feel the gamestate is one where mafia is sheeping/lurking behind others and then you chose to vote me when you did?
Cuz my brain throws up ideas and if one makes sense enough to me I'll say it

It depends on your flip at this point

Also were you the one who called me dennise cuz my name is dennis
My brain must have put an 'e' at the end of your name lol. Was on mobile but now on PC. Apologies.

Any questions you want to bounce around or discuss? I did see Lucy was very confident in you/pxxy being town so I am sitting here like :/ with my sr.

What are your thoughts on Rondo/Nook?
I'll grab you my post from before about nook in a moment

Rondo I didn't ISO but I know from playing with them that I can't read them for jack, they play around no one knowing being able to predict them so normally I just leave them be until later in the game where if they don't get NK'd by late game they're probably bad lol, it's a shit strategy but rondo breaks my head
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:01 pm Looked thru Nook and I could see a maf

My main point of note is that there's so much fluff. Very little of it seems to be actually like, solving until more than halfway through the day is when I started to see some more ideas

(People who are familiar with Nook please let me know if this is normal)

Another thing was the sheeping. He had this weird thing where he was just 100 percent on sheeping porscha, then dipped his toes in making his own vote and as soon as he felt any pushback he went back to sheeping porscha. It's sorta like he just wants to fit in and avoid getting scumread

I also remember he had a really weird take about Lucy's idea at the start of the game. He said something like "eod votes are the only ones that matter cuz theres no hammer" and I just disagree, because a person on a scum wagon who joined later in the day would have less merit than someone who was on early cause of bussing and the likes. It's just a weird take

Overall I could see Nook being bad
@arogame123 nook thoughts
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:30 pm Anyways, it sucks it's a quiet EoD which is obv given that I am the leading wagon with no other competitive wagons so.

If anyone wants to get a free pass and talk game before I flip town, let's do it!! I only have 30 min left :(
I am here, please talk some game, I am listening.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 254
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:27 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:22 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:15 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:12 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:34 pm [ed note: my big rondo case was here]
Why can't it be we are both town?
How is this your response to my case, which clearly laid out how I saw the arguments for town Rondo and scum Rondo, and why I landed on scum Rondo?

It feels like you're not taking me seriously. Maybe you're going "tut tut, that newbie pyxxy thinking they're onto something" in your head rn and that's why I'm getting this impression, also I'm not caught up and maybe you actually talk to me later (I checked my tags first), but like you're not actually talking with me.
Your post's are big and I am phone posting so mainly replying to points I care about. Nice trim btw. My main issue is you setting it up as 100% W/t and not t/t or W/W that's what caught my eye
Okay here I'll real time. You're talking about W/t as in wolf!Rondo / town/WWA? Am I getting that right?

If yes then I feel like my response about ending up with lock town WWA as my best read in this game clarifies the WWA t half of the equation, and my case on your explains the W _and_ possible t half on your side, and why I scum read you for it.

If no then sorry and I'll wait for your response to understand exactly what you're asking me.
No you are. I am asking how it's not t/t or W/W how did you rule it out?
I....I just explained that.

"If yes then I feel like my response about ending up with lock town WWA as my best read in this game clarifies the WWA t half of the equation, and my case on your explains the W _and_ possible t half on your side, and why I scum read you for it."

It's right there in the post.

So on the one hand, you're asking me to consider if you and WWA could be t/t, which I literally already explained in my original case post:
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:21 am Town Rondo....I think town Rondo actually believed the same thing as Nook, that WWA has slipped about the setup since Rondo had lied about the setup (wee bit of navelgazing here bud). And if there's something I believe about town Rondo, it's that when he smells blood in the water, he goes for the kill. And that's why the rest of the conversations plays out how it did, leading to WWA's full claim.

Scum Rondo....can't believe his luck. He just got someone to PR claim which is either 1) real or 2) fake, and either case advances the scum win condition given WWA hasn't been the most active during D1 and is not widely town read or anything like that (ed note: still time for WWA to townlead the rest of the day!). Not only this, scum Rondo has managed to out a PR _while playing entirely within town Rondo's range_. He gets carried away in the moment and even posts actual screenshots to confirm WWA's claim.
That covers the t/t explanation that you're asking for. I'm telling you that I considered t/t and w/t for you/WWA and came away with you as scum.

------

So you are actually asking me to consider you and WWA could be w/w?

You realize how that looks to me, right?

It looks like you're trying to shake me out of my lock town. Which like. Nah, WWA is lock town.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I am actually super easy to read
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:24 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:53 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:50 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:28 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:22 pm Ok got to go

In no order

Rondo probably town

Porscha town

Sean probably town

Tutuu probably mafia but im not sure I believe it lol

Kate town

Wwa town

Dennis maybe town

Neon probably town

Still think lucy/aro town

Everyone else is shrugze
How is Kate town?
I'm really good or I have tmi, take your pick
Tell me about pyxxy
Porscha thinks he's mafia and porscha is good at the game
You're so super pockety. So comfy. Made out of the finest silks

But I don't think pyxxy is wolf atm
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:38 pm I am actually super easy to read
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:39 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:38 pm I am actually super easy to read
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Anyways, reads:

The following I am pretty confident in being town and do with it what you will: Wind, Porscha, Nook, and Rondo

The following I am leaning town with some variance of confidence: Seanzie, Kate, Sabi

It's TBD on Kate and I could see myself being wrong on max 1 in this list and it would likely be in Kate/Sabi. Tbh, I feel that Seanzie is almost "spewed town" given the sheeps on their slot and all that I discussed. So Seanzie would be my most confident town within that list.

Nulls: Tuutu, LilyPetal, Neon

I know my predecessor tr Lily/Neon a lot with full confidence so I can give it the benefit of the doubt and would just echo that, but I also want to feel confident in it too, but unfort I do not really feel so but don't feel they are "overtly" scummy.
Lily has made posts that are fair sounding/make sense. The only thing that bugged me with Lily was the "apology-ish" post they made to me before I was going to die about a legacy and it felt they were pre-apologizing before I flip town but it's not that strong to say I think it's scummy from Lily, because it's Lily after all. Neon I don't really have any clue tbh so. I talked about Tuutu a bit and I won't really be upset if you guys killed them the next day and I could see them being mafia, but there were also some things I felt could be townie with their "messy progression" of jumping around.

Scum/POE

Wilgy/Deniss/Pxxy/Falcon

I threw in Wilgy here just because and I feel that esp if Rondo/Nook are town like I am feeling and based on the potential world building and how Wilgy interacted around Nook, does kind of feel like an opportunistic mafia tbh looking to see if their wagon could gain any traction.

I think the players I could also see being scum here if I am wrong on at least 2-3 are Tuutuu and Sabi. Those are the slots I'd prolly look closer pending flips there, but I believe in you guys!
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:38 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:27 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:22 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:15 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:12 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:34 pm [ed note: my big rondo case was here]
Why can't it be we are both town?
How is this your response to my case, which clearly laid out how I saw the arguments for town Rondo and scum Rondo, and why I landed on scum Rondo?

It feels like you're not taking me seriously. Maybe you're going "tut tut, that newbie pyxxy thinking they're onto something" in your head rn and that's why I'm getting this impression, also I'm not caught up and maybe you actually talk to me later (I checked my tags first), but like you're not actually talking with me.
Your post's are big and I am phone posting so mainly replying to points I care about. Nice trim btw. My main issue is you setting it up as 100% W/t and not t/t or W/W that's what caught my eye
Okay here I'll real time. You're talking about W/t as in wolf!Rondo / town/WWA? Am I getting that right?

If yes then I feel like my response about ending up with lock town WWA as my best read in this game clarifies the WWA t half of the equation, and my case on your explains the W _and_ possible t half on your side, and why I scum read you for it.

If no then sorry and I'll wait for your response to understand exactly what you're asking me.
No you are. I am asking how it's not t/t or W/W how did you rule it out?
I....I just explained that.

"If yes then I feel like my response about ending up with lock town WWA as my best read in this game clarifies the WWA t half of the equation, and my case on your explains the W _and_ possible t half on your side, and why I scum read you for it."

It's right there in the post.

So on the one hand, you're asking me to consider if you and WWA could be t/t, which I literally already explained in my original case post:
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:21 am Town Rondo....I think town Rondo actually believed the same thing as Nook, that WWA has slipped about the setup since Rondo had lied about the setup (wee bit of navelgazing here bud). And if there's something I believe about town Rondo, it's that when he smells blood in the water, he goes for the kill. And that's why the rest of the conversations plays out how it did, leading to WWA's full claim.

Scum Rondo....can't believe his luck. He just got someone to PR claim which is either 1) real or 2) fake, and either case advances the scum win condition given WWA hasn't been the most active during D1 and is not widely town read or anything like that (ed note: still time for WWA to townlead the rest of the day!). Not only this, scum Rondo has managed to out a PR _while playing entirely within town Rondo's range_. He gets carried away in the moment and even posts actual screenshots to confirm WWA's claim.
That covers the t/t explanation that you're asking for. I'm telling you that I considered t/t and w/t for you/WWA and came away with you as scum.

------

So you are actually asking me to consider you and WWA could be w/w?

You realize how that looks to me, right?

It looks like you're trying to shake me out of my lock town. Which like. Nah, WWA is lock town.
I don't mind how it looks to you
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

To all players, I just posted this tentative reads list. I anticipate it isn't perfect but I feel that my POE might contain at least 1-2 scum hopefully...

As I said, Tutuu and Sabi would be the other players I'd look at if I am wrong on at least 2 in my POE.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:38 pm Pxxy is scummy to me for their approach to my slot as well and especially calling out my questioning of PorCha. They said that I claimed to quote a post that Porscha didn’t know I was in the game and was unjustly questioning her, but Porscha clearly stated “Aro” when discussing about killing me. It just seems like pxxy is attempting to push me for my entrance/approach to the game while also backing and saying “I could see this as town” “maybe this is ok.” And to me, it seems that pxxy is holding themselves back from scum reading me fully with some of their hedgy language. Additionally, I feel their paranoi on Rondo doesn’t come off as genuine to me and is a bit Fluffy to me? Like once again, it feels like it’s fence sitting between two sides and lightly pushing one in order to avoid taking a concrete stance. It feels like that type of refuge audacity one can make to appear “contrarian” but it doesn’t come off as genuine to me.
First, that's my bad about the Porscha timing, I swore she wrote lucy. My apologies for the error.

Second, when did I ever townread you XD I called your entrance NAI and then sr your decision to immediately start prodding Porscha about why in the world she was voting you, in a manner that I described as "facetious" and which I stand by.
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:13 am
arogame123 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:15 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:07 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME sorry daddy I dont actually expect my vote to stay on pyxxy

Probs still best to flip aro
Why is it best to flip me Porscha?

Would you not be open to what I have to say and whether or not that would change your mindset on my slot? I can’t control what happened in the past but can only go from here.

Would like to hear ur thoughts/response when u get the chance.
okay see this is what I was afraid of, like maybe you're being facetious but you can't enter the thread and then two minutes later quote someone who was posting about your slot probably without even knowing that you had been subbed in because Porscha's post was literally two minutes after the sub announcement

"Would like to hear ur thoughts/response when u get the chance."
again I'll hedge maybe you just always talk like this but this feels like guilt tripping people for something they literally couldn't do anything about because there's no forewarning for subs they just happen and that's that

idk how much I'm allowed to talk about subs so I'll leave it there but uh welcome to the game I scum read your entrance and wish you the best of luck beating the "sorry for your rand" accusations

[VOTE: arogame] aubergine just to make it clear that I'm staying put
I'm hedging the part of my read that is based on how you talk/write in games. Still scumread you major and uh clearly I haven't changed my opinion.

Also this is me acknowledging that I probably won't catch up on everything in time but I'm gonna try.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:31 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:07 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:35 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:35 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:25 pm If anything the thing I'm having trouble squaring is how arogame and rondo would theoretically be partnered given aro is my scum read and the wagon I am and have been pushing, and so this is an argument for townreading Rondo's actions, but the way it went down during the last bit where you were forced to full claim is just straight up scummy.
Rondo has repeatedly tried to kill the wagon.

Rondo hasn't read lucy post and just confidently townread them even tho behavior is similar to hedgehog.

Hasn't tried to solve lucy and instead sr those pushing on lucy.
What do I get when lucy flips town?
More wrenches. Why dont you care about what we do with and after the flip instead of the flips alignment
What?
What part of this are you confused about
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Town
Wind, Porscha, Nook, and Rondo

Town lean
Seanzie, Kate, Sabi

Nulls
Tuutu, LilyPetal, Neon

Scum/POE
Wilgy/Deniss/Pxxy/Falcon
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:41 pm To all players, I just posted this tentative reads list. I anticipate it isn't perfect but I feel that my POE might contain at least 1-2 scum hopefully...

As I said, Tutuu and Sabi would be the other players I'd look at if I am wrong on at least 2 in my POE.
Who else is your poe
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Oh nvm. Reads list. Thatnks
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 404
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:10 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:03 pm caught up here's you go

Dennis - towny > scummy meh > scum
DrWilgy - scummy > towny > town
falcon45ca - scummy > towny
Kate - scummy > kinda feel like Dennis is TMIing her town
Lilypetal - town > towny
lucy - scummy > scum > scummy > scum > scummy > Arogame > scummy
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - towny
Neon - town
Porscha - town > lock town never rescind
pyxxy - scummy > scum
RondoDimBuckle - scummy > towny
Sabiplz - scummy
Seanzie - scummy > towny
tutuu - scummy > towny > scum
WindwardAway - scummy > towny > town
Which three are you most likely wrong on?
All of them
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:41 pm
arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:38 pm Pxxy is scummy to me for their approach to my slot as well and especially calling out my questioning of PorCha. They said that I claimed to quote a post that Porscha didn’t know I was in the game and was unjustly questioning her, but Porscha clearly stated “Aro” when discussing about killing me. It just seems like pxxy is attempting to push me for my entrance/approach to the game while also backing and saying “I could see this as town” “maybe this is ok.” And to me, it seems that pxxy is holding themselves back from scum reading me fully with some of their hedgy language. Additionally, I feel their paranoi on Rondo doesn’t come off as genuine to me and is a bit Fluffy to me? Like once again, it feels like it’s fence sitting between two sides and lightly pushing one in order to avoid taking a concrete stance. It feels like that type of refuge audacity one can make to appear “contrarian” but it doesn’t come off as genuine to me.
First, that's my bad about the Porscha timing, I swore she wrote lucy. My apologies for the error.

Second, when did I ever townread you XD I called your entrance NAI and then sr your decision to immediately start prodding Porscha about why in the world she was voting you, in a manner that I described as "facetious" and which I stand by.
Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:07 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME sorry daddy I dont actually expect my vote to stay on pyxxy

Would you not be open to what I have to say and whether or not that would change your mindset on my slot? I can’t control what happened in the past but can only go from here.

okay see this is what I was afraid of, like maybe you're being facetious but you can't enter the thread and then two minutes later quote someone who was posting about your slot probably without even knowing that you had been subbed in because Porscha's post was literally two minutes after the sub announcement

again I'll hedge maybe you just always talk like this but this feels like guilt tripping people for something they literally couldn't do anything about because there's no forewarning for subs they just happen and that's that

idk how much I'm allowed to talk about subs so I'll leave it there but uh welcome to the game I scum read your entrance and wish you the best of luck beating the "sorry for your rand" accusations

I'm hedging the part of my read that is based on how you talk/write in games. Still scumread you major and uh clearly I haven't changed my opinion.

Also this is me acknowledging that I probably won't catch up on everything in time but I'm gonna try.
It felt to me like you were hedging with ur sr on me and felt like "well this could mean nothing" or "maybe this isn't scummy" but it's irrelevant now tbh.

When you say based on how I talk in games, what do u mean exactly by that?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:42 pm Town

Town lean
Seanzie, Kate, Sabi

Nulls
Tuutu, LilyPetal, Neon

Scum/POE
Wilgy/Deniss/Pxxy/Falcon
Talk to me about pyxxy please
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

WindwardAway

Porscha

Lilypetal

Neon
pyxxy
Sabiplz
DrWilgy

tutuu

Dennis
falcon45ca
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
RondoDimBuckle

lucy/Aro

I started from my earlier list, and didn't think too hard. I don't know if I can actually explain why Pyxxy and Sabi went up, but they did. Dennis I waffled because of a few posts that looked kind of townie, but saw some more that pinged me, so they went down a little. I decided to just join the entire lower-than-null group into one because I don't know if I could pick a main suspect out of those 4, and Lucy/Aro I don't feel as confident as I did earlier, but I do think they are by far the best chop, so I'mma just leave them there.

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:15 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:03 pm caught up here's you go

Dennis - towny > scummy meh > scum
DrWilgy - scummy > towny > town
falcon45ca - scummy > towny
Kate - scummy > kinda feel like Dennis is TMIing her town
Lilypetal - town > towny
lucy - scummy > scum > scummy > scum > scummy > Arogame > scummy
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - towny
Neon - town
Porscha - town > lock town never rescind
pyxxy - scummy > scum
RondoDimBuckle - scummy > towny
Sabiplz - scummy
Seanzie - scummy > towny
tutuu - scummy > towny > scum
WindwardAway - scummy > towny > town
Can you fill me in on Sabi and Nook in this list?
Sabi is gonna change based on 2 specific flips so I'd rather not.

Nook is just town *shrugs* call it gut.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Tbh, I am more confident that this town list: Wind, Porscha, Nook, and Rondo and possibly throw in Seanzie as well has at MAX 1 mafia and very likely 0 mafia tbh.

My POE/SCUm is the one that's a bit variant but that's why I mentioned players like Sabi/Tutuu to look at pending how that initial POE I gave pans out.

It doesn't feel perfect to me but I do feel confident in the towns I listed above and I feel that Lily/Neon can obv town themselves endgame so yea.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:43 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:41 pm

It felt to me like you were hedging with ur sr on me and felt like "well this could mean nothing" or "maybe this isn't scummy" but it's irrelevant now tbh.

When you say based on how I talk in games, what do u mean exactly by that?
I mean like I'm not familiar with you (and I assume vice versa) so maybe you're the type of person that always questions when someone is voting for you. Or maybe you always do it when subbing in. Things that I think are scummy (and I explained why) but which if I knew you better I should be treating as NAI.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:19 pm Neon reads list is meh
Neons reads list is based

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

How is Rondo Lucy a diff check? Why are they connected in your mind?

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:40 pm Anyways, reads:

The following I am pretty confident in being town and do with it what you will: Wind, Porscha, Nook, and Rondo

The following I am leaning town with some variance of confidence: Seanzie, Kate, Sabi

It's TBD on Kate and I could see myself being wrong on max 1 in this list and it would likely be in Kate/Sabi. Tbh, I feel that Seanzie is almost "spewed town" given the sheeps on their slot and all that I discussed. So Seanzie would be my most confident town within that list.

Nulls: Tuutu, LilyPetal, Neon

I know my predecessor tr Lily/Neon a lot with full confidence so I can give it the benefit of the doubt and would just echo that, but I also want to feel confident in it too, but unfort I do not really feel so but don't feel they are "overtly" scummy.
Lily has made posts that are fair sounding/make sense. The only thing that bugged me with Lily was the "apology-ish" post they made to me before I was going to die about a legacy and it felt they were pre-apologizing before I flip town but it's not that strong to say I think it's scummy from Lily, because it's Lily after all. Neon I don't really have any clue tbh so. I talked about Tuutu a bit and I won't really be upset if you guys killed them the next day and I could see them being mafia, but there were also some things I felt could be townie with their "messy progression" of jumping around.

Scum/POE

Wilgy/Deniss/Pxxy/Falcon

I threw in Wilgy here just because and I feel that esp if Rondo/Nook are town like I am feeling and based on the potential world building and how Wilgy interacted around Nook, does kind of feel like an opportunistic mafia tbh looking to see if their wagon could gain any traction.

I think the players I could also see being scum here if I am wrong on at least 2-3 are Tuutuu and Sabi. Those are the slots I'd prolly look closer pending flips there, but I believe in you guys!
Tell me about Pyxxy and Dennis please.

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:44 pm
arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:42 pm Town

Town lean
Seanzie, Kate, Sabi

Nulls
Tuutu, LilyPetal, Neon

Scum/POE
Wilgy/Deniss/Pxxy/Falcon
Talk to me about pyxxy please
tbh, Pxxy was more so how they were "fabricating" their initial read on me with the Porscha thing but they stated it above as a mix up so it's up to you on how "genuine" you feel thatt is.

The other thing was I felt their "paranoi" around Rondo was a bit hedgy and came off as not as genuine to me.

Unfort I didn't read the response that they wrote to Wind after when Wind expressed some concerns tthat Wind actually liked so.
☆Princess Abigail☆

You really haven't obv towned

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Take a drink every time Aro points out me and tutuu.

I get why me but tutuu has been post capped for over a day now and has barely talked to aro.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:44 pm WindwardAway

Porscha

Lilypetal

Neon
pyxxy
Sabiplz
DrWilgy

tutuu

Dennis
falcon45ca
RondoDimBuckle

lucy/Aro

I started from my earlier list, and didn't think too hard. I don't know if I can actually explain why Pyxxy and Sabi went up, but they did. Dennis I waffled because of a few posts that looked kind of townie, but saw some more that pinged me, so they went down a little. I decided to just join the entire lower-than-null group into one because I don't know if I could pick a main suspect out of those 4, and Lucy/Aro I don't feel as confident as I did earlier, but I do think they are by far the best chop, so I'mma just leave them there.
FTR Tutuu is true-null, all other groups are above/below null.

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Tbh, I do actually believe that Pxxy would scum read me for my town bc that's normal for newer players who are newer with my play so ughhh, that is kinda tough.

Tbh, Pxxy is in the high part of my POE (meaning least wanting to kill in there tbh)

I'd look more at Falcon and possibly Wigly as I stated some possible associations there.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:47 pm

You really haven't obv towned
Because I ruined that ability once I was able to copy that as wolf 🤷‍♀️
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Who's name hasn't been in my mouth yet

Neon is towny enough
Sticking to my sabi town read for now
WWA looked towny I think

WWA is getting MAJOR town read by thread, could someone explain that please
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Hmmm, honestly, I should place Sabi lower. And not bc I am starting to doubt my earlier light tr there, but because I want to make sure I provide you guys the best solve I possibly can before I die here
☆Princess Abigail☆

?

You host a game.

Lucy wins.

You come to this game.

Technically your order of operations is wrong.

Rondo pushed lucy in hedgehog. Lucy went toxic. Lucy won the game.

I pushed lucy this game. Lucy got toxic. The rest we don't know.

But the thing is Rondo pushed lucy and caused the meltdown in hedgehog. Whereas he did not push her here and had consistently TRd her.

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:44 pm WindwardAway

Porscha

Lilypetal

Neon
pyxxy
Sabiplz
DrWilgy

tutuu

Dennis
falcon45ca
RondoDimBuckle

lucy/Aro

If you seriously have me this low you should probably chop me tomorrow, especially if lucy flips wolf
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Town

Town lean
Seanzie, Kate, Neon

Nulls
Tuutu, LilyPetal, Sabi

Scum/POE
Wilgy/Deniss/Pxxy/Falcon

Maybe something like this? Tbh, I am partly sheeping the Neon from confidence in others reads esp my predecessor. This feels a bit more right tbh. I don't want to let Sabi scotch free esp with their pushes on me/Rondo. But there is some "towniness" irt their confbias and heavy pushing on my slot.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Shit, I am so sorry guys. I see a lot of questions being thrown at me and I am trying my best.

I need to quote one other gamestate that is necessary for you guys to keep i nmind. gimme a sec
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:46 pm
Not a difference check since it isn't only one. I said at minimum there's one.

I already explained Rondo like many times: how he treated lucy lsot is either partnery or tmi-y.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:49 pm Hmmm, honestly, I should place Sabi lower. And not bc I am starting to doubt my earlier light tr there, but because I want to make sure I provide you guys the best solve I possibly can before I die here
I don't think you ever addressed Dennis, whom I asked about. I'll look into Pyxxy, but I'd like to hear your Dennis take as well.

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Man, and I do like the fact that Dennis is talking to me and trying to hear me out and Sabi is just out here trying to justify her Rondo read instead of trying to see my pov of it XD
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:46 pm
Probably just going to do this

[VOTE: sabi] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:51 pm Man, and I do like the fact that Dennis is talking to me and trying to hear me out and Sabi is just out here trying to justify her Rondo read instead of trying to see my pov of it XD
I love you even if you are bad

Return to “Previous Heists”