NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 2]

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Ok im kind of here, how's the vibe
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 102

Post by DrWilgy »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:26 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:14 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:57 pm If you want to conf bias me leaving you be Wilgz as scum motivated then go ahead. I can't change your mind.

I can't win in any situation because eif I kept pushing you I would be scummy. If I give you breathing room I'm scummy.

Fuck me.
I don't think that I'm at the point where I'm conf biased at this stage, I needed to understand why I may have this guy take and I think I've accomplished that at least now.

I think it's also not a matter of pushing me vs giving me room, it was how you interacted with me. You gave me room yes, but we're in a negative stance. You asked for my opinions on the low posters specifically and I don't know why. You've also not actually interfaced with the reads I have made implying that I'm just copying someone else. I want to know why you think these things, not that you think them.

I hope that makes sense. I don't mean to make you feel damned if you do damned if you don't because I totally get how that could hurt wim.
OK so why I ask for Nook and falcon:

- they weren't that talked about in the thread so I wanted organic, non gmo, vegan Wilgz content

- you know them both better than I do hence why I wanted your takes on them.

---

The reasons why I thought your Sean and Porscha reads felt cotton candy because everyone had stated those reads. It felt like you were not saying your own thoughts.

Anything else?
Fair enough, was it just those two or are there any others that seem to be laying low? Or has everyone kinda come to the table at this point?

Re Porscha Seanzie, do you also agree with the reads even if there were others that voiced it prior? Is it not or less likely that I'm in agreement with those voice because it seems clear?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 254
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:41 am
pyxxy wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:34 am my takes on the three rondo town cores that are still alive (I'm ignoring the weird triple on the right)

I got help on reading wilgy after another game (by seanzie? idr), it was something about how he makes cases and does reads, they tend to be more....not concentrated, but less concerned with them being seen / looking productive

town read wilgy

reading seanzie is kinda my own homebrew method, I liked Sean D1 but he's come into D2 lost (same as me!), which worries me but if he's town then I assume it will also worry him and he'll make himself clear to us

neutral for sean (I feel like null implies a lack of a read while here I feel he's not particularly towny or scummy, which _is_ a read imo)

porscha seems like porscha and everyone seems to agree that she is polarized so town porscha 👍

it's past 1am gn y'all
I'm sorry, but I think you have something wrong. This is my first post Day 2. I have not come into D2 in any way. Did you just slip that we're wolves together, Pyxxy? Gosh darn it, Marmot plz re-rand, it will only be like 4 minutes until everyone realizes Mac is our third.
oh

I have no idea who I was thinking of then, chalk it up to posting at 1:30am :/ sorry man
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:55 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:21 pm Also now that Rondo's flipped, Pyxxy's whole "what if Rondo is role fishing" is very weird. I'll need to think on this.

Does someone have a reference to the primary reasons Pyxxy was being sussd yesterday?
This point I agree with, that's the first thought I had after the thought that Rondo was killed in a PR hunt.
I think pyxxy started out getting sussed for talking about mech at the start of the game and then idk what happened later. I pushed him directly for tagging you and asking for a second opinion on thinking Rondo was scum out of that interaction between Rondo/Nook/me where I openly claimed PR.
Yes it's odd. It feels as if wolves driven by your spat with Rondo took a 50/50 on Rondo being the upset CC to your PR claim.

However, does Pyxxy as wolf, become VERY vocal about Rondo's potential as a PR hunter, just to have that momentum removed not knowing if they were the actual pr or not?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:23 am
pyxxy wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:26 am
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:05 pm OK maybe I'm an idiot and bad at mafia. I was going to come in and say I don't think it's Rondo.

I'm not going to push anyone or do anything because my reads have been shitty.

I'm quite lost.
yeah it's like, this is Sabi being Sabi

if I have to think about if wolf Sabi posts this right after the NK, but then starts a fight with tutuu? Neon joked(?) about sabi/tutuu w/w theater and that's really the only possible explanation I could see for it but I don't get that vibe, feels like wolf Sabi just wouldn't make a post saying "I'm not going to push anyone" before that fight, too contradictory? too on the nose
No that was a serious thought
👍 just wasn't sure since it was it's own post but it did make sense in your train of thought so just wasn't sure
tutuu
Posts in topic: 288

Post by tutuu »

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:20 am Thanks tutuu so I've got to 265?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:47 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:21 pm Also now that Rondo's flipped, Pyxxy's whole "what if Rondo is role fishing" is very weird. I'll need to think on this.

Does someone have a reference to the primary reasons Pyxxy was being sussd yesterday?
This point I agree with, that's the first thought I had after the thought that Rondo was killed in a PR hunt.
I think pyxxy started out getting sussed for talking about mech at the start of the game and then idk what happened later. I pushed him directly for tagging you and asking for a second opinion on thinking Rondo was scum out of that interaction between Rondo/Nook/me where I openly claimed PR.
Yes it's odd. It feels as if wolves driven by your spat with Rondo took a 50/50 on Rondo being the upset CC to your PR claim.

However, does Pyxxy as wolf, become VERY vocal about Rondo's potential as a PR hunter, just to have that momentum removed not knowing if they were the actual pr or not?
Are you referring to:
Marmot wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:12 am Mafia flips will only reveal the alignment of the Mafia Player, whereas Town flips will reveal the full role of the Town player.
?
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 404
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:31 am Ok im kind of here, how's the vibe
Good methinks
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm in a better place emotionally right now

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:51 am
Neon wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:20 am Thanks tutuu so I've got to 265?
Kk thanks

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Math not my strength

ImageImage

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:58 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:31 am Ok im kind of here, how's the vibe
Good methinks
Sweet

I'll be around properly later, have a bunch of stuff to do this afternoon
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

I thought there was quite a lot of discussion that sprang from it, so idk if I would say the momentum was removed. It continued after pyxxy brought it up. Or am I misunderstanding what you're saying here?
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:37 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:47 pm i'll be merciful and forgiving and put lily in dark green despite her 0/3 poe of arogame/tutuu/nook yesterday
Did I miss a nook flip or pr claim?????

But yeah if ur town I was def misreading the vibes. Happens
I think you're town
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

@Seanzie you said falcon isn't even a lil bit obvi town falcon yet, what do you think is missing
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 381
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:40 am
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:57 pm If you want to conf bias me leaving you be Wilgz as scum motivated then go ahead. I can't change your mind.

I can't win in any situation because eif I kept pushing you I would be scummy. If I give you breathing room I'm scummy.

Fuck me.
I don't think that I'm at the point where I'm conf biased at this stage, I needed to understand why I may have this guy take and I think I've accomplished that at least now.

I think it's also not a matter of pushing me vs giving me room, it was how you interacted with me. You gave me room yes, but we're in a negative stance. You asked for my opinions on the low posters specifically and I don't know why. You've also not actually interfaced with the reads I have made implying that I'm just copying someone else. I want to know why you think these things, not that you think them.

I hope that makes sense. I don't mean to make you feel damned if you do damned if you don't because I totally get how that could hurt wim.

- they weren't that talked about in the thread so I wanted organic, non gmo, vegan Wilgz content

---

The reasons why I thought your Sean and Porscha reads felt cotton candy because everyone had stated those reads. It felt like you were not saying your own thoughts.

Anything else?
Fair enough, was it just those two or are there any others that seem to be laying low? Or has everyone kinda come to the table at this point?

Re Porscha Seanzie, do you also agree with the reads even if there were others that voiced it prior? Is it not or less likely that I'm in agreement with those voice because it seems clear?
I guess the only people left has been like neon lily and Dennis in terms of in depth/not totally confident talk so far. (I do confidently townread Dennis out of this list).

Yes I agreed with those reads. I feel like I had made that abundantly clear? It's not that the read was unagreeable for me. It was the fact it didn't feel like your own thoughts because it was common belief in thread.

Like I just wanted original Wilgz takes that weren't already mentioned in thread. It's how I usually read you because town you is know for having reads that tend to be off the beaten path.

I dunno if I make sense but I feel like I repeated this like five thousand times and I don't think you are understanding me
Sabiplz
<3

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 1]

Post by Sabiplz »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:56 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:55 pm @Seanzie thoughfs on falcon
I don't bother trying to read Falcon until like day 2.5.
@Seanzie you're right, I had put Nook in my notes instead of falcon.

Can you explain both by any chance?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I'm gonna be honest I just spent the past like 15 minutes reading through thread and I have 0 clue who to think is bad

Tutuu is the top wagon and from the game I've played with them they were hyper and pumped and super extreme and I'm seeing that here too so i don't know what to make of that

I've got a biology exam now be back in like an hour and a half
☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:11 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:58 am
Good methinks
Sweet

I'll be around properly later, have a bunch of stuff to do this afternoon
I eagerly await your arrival

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:31 pm I'm gonna be honest I just spent the past like 15 minutes reading through thread and I have 0 clue who to think is bad

Tutuu is the top wagon and from the game I've played with them they were hyper and pumped and super extreme and I'm seeing that here too so i don't know what to make of that

Do you think that's not easily fakeable?

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:58 am

Are you referring to:
Marmot wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:12 am Mafia flips will only reveal the alignment of the Mafia Player, whereas Town flips will reveal the full role of the Town player.
?
Nope. Not really sure why those would be related?

It's the question "Does W Pyxxy, think and express Rondo may be pr hunting and then kill them hunting for town prs?"

And the answers are
Yes, Pyxxy does and by implying that Rondo was pr hunting, Pyxxy may come to a better understanding of Rondo in their own PR hunt. With that increased understanding, shooting Rondo was warranted.

Or

No, Pyxxy doesn't, as expression of "Rondo is PR hunting" would imply that Pyxxy doesn't think Rondo is a PR and would be better invested in continuing a sus rather than killing them.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:15 pm

I thought there was quite a lot of discussion that sprang from it, so idk if I would say the momentum was removed. It continued after pyxxy brought it up. Or am I misunderstanding what you're saying here?
Yeah apologies. I wasn't referring to thread momentum, instead I was talking about wolf positioning momentum.

Wolves tend to not kill their SRs as they've put energy into making it appear as if their SR is genuine.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:23 pm

Fuck me.

---

Anything else?

I guess the only people left has been like neon lily and Dennis in terms of in depth/not totally confident talk so far. (I do confidently townread Dennis out of this list).

Yes I agreed with those reads. I feel like I had made that abundantly clear? It's not that the read was unagreeable for me. It was the fact it didn't feel like your own thoughts because it was common belief in thread.

Like I just wanted original Wilgz takes that weren't already mentioned in thread. It's how I usually read you because town you is know for having reads that tend to be off the beaten path.

I dunno if I make sense but I feel like I repeated this like five thousand times and I don't think you are understanding me
Ty. I'll see if I can glean data from this or if I agree with this.

So, thread common beliefs are somewhat interesting. They can be analyzed from a perspective of "are these beliefs common because it benefits wolves" or "are these beliefs common because it would be too difficult for wolves to oppose them." Did my thoughts belong to one of these categories?

And no, it makes sense, however as we are discussing and that will help me read you, I think it's imperative that I continue pressing where I can because I'm unsure on your slot.
Image Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:00 pm

Are you referring to:
?

It's the question "Does W Pyxxy, think and express Rondo may be pr hunting and then kill them hunting for town prs?"

And the answers are
Yes, Pyxxy does and by implying that Rondo was pr hunting, Pyxxy may come to a better understanding of Rondo in their own PR hunt. With that increased understanding, shooting Rondo was warranted.

Or

No, Pyxxy doesn't, as expression of "Rondo is PR hunting" would imply that Pyxxy doesn't think Rondo is a PR and would be better invested in continuing a sus rather than killing them.
"just to have that momentum removed not knowing if they were the actual pr or not"
I thought you had misread the setup and thought that all flips were alignment only

the rest of this I won't touch but I like the logic

willing to answer "did pyxxy think rondo was a PR y/n and at what points?" if you want me to

I got an almond croissant from the farmers market. And an egg bagel. Life is good.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:06 pm

Fuck me.

---

Anything else?

So, thread common beliefs are somewhat interesting. They can be analyzed from a perspective of "are these beliefs common because it benefits wolves" or "are these beliefs common because it would be too difficult for wolves to oppose them." Did my thoughts belong to one of these categories?

And no, it makes sense, however as we are discussing and that will help me read you, I think it's imperative that I continue pressing where I can because I'm unsure on your slot.
It belonged to "didn't want to stick out from the thread" camp. Like I said your reads are usually off the beaten path. I at the time was thinking you didn't want to stick out and wanted to seem like you're contributing.

How and why are you still unsure of my slot?

Would I be doing all of this as wolf or town?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:33 am Why do we think rondo died?
This has been like 20% discussion since start of day. Odd ask I think.

Some think prot dodging and some think because of the pr counter claim.
Image Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:02 pm

Yeah apologies. I wasn't referring to thread momentum, instead I was talking about wolf positioning momentum.

Wolves tend to not kill their SRs as they've put energy into making it appear as if their SR is genuine.
Eh, I'd say it's on an individual basis. Some wolves like to kill their own claimed scumreads because they get an excuse to make a surprised Pikachu face in the thread. I, for example, have done that going into LyLo because I was pretty much cornered and had locked myself into my reads.

That being said, this isn't LyLo, and pyxxy wasn't locked into his reads yet. But I do think it's perfectly reasonable for a wolf to accuse someone they think is a town pr of pr hunting because the town pr probably *is* pr hunting. You saw my post today where I said I initially thought there was a chance Rondo was a roleblocker, right? I was pr hunting or else I wouldn't have drawn that conclusion. It's irrelevant that rondo fake claims pr in every game, cause chances are, he'd do it as a PR as well to obfuscate.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:44 am
Lots of people have already speculated on this. Mostly it seems like people believe doc-dodge, or believed Rondo was a PR CC'ing. Did you read them? Do you agree disagree?

I think it is very likely that Rondo got the setup right in their first post, and then his CC made wolves think Rondo was PR, and would be the doc, meaning safer to NK than WWA.
This.

And it's strange to me that the implication of Doc dodge has been thrown around so much. It implies potential TMI as wolves would know the setup better, that Rondo was correct AND WWA's claim is fine.

Like unless I'm understanding the setup incorrectly, this would need to be the case for the theory of Doc-Dodge to be made.
Image Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:16 pm
This has been like 20% discussion since start of day. Odd ask I think.

Some think prot dodging and some think because of the pr counter claim.
Ngl probably at least one wolf had said by now that rondo always fake claims pr and they didn't read into it lmao
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:45 am [VOTE: Falcon] aubergine

It is time to do this everyone.
I am in agreement
[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tutuu wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:55 am I'll keep my vote on Sabi for now as I don't want them to have 0 pressure but I don't mind voting Falcon near Eod as he's likely mafia too
Nice distancing.
Image Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:19 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:44 am
Lots of people have already speculated on this. Mostly it seems like people believe doc-dodge, or believed Rondo was a PR CC'ing. Did you read them? Do you agree disagree?

I think it is very likely that Rondo got the setup right in their first post, and then his CC made wolves think Rondo was PR, and would be the doc, meaning safer to NK than WWA.
This.

And it's strange to me that the implication of Doc dodge has been thrown around so much. It implies potential TMI as wolves would know the setup better, that Rondo was correct AND WWA's claim is fine.

Like unless I'm understanding the setup incorrectly, this would need to be the case for the theory of Doc-Dodge to be made.
Yep
I mean by now literally everyone today has TMI'd the setup as a protect
It was pure coincidence Rondo happened to copy/paste it, and sheer stupidity that I also claimed the protect setup because of my dumb phone screen lol
This more or less guarantees I get killed and/or jailed tonight as the even-night protective, unless wolves really want the doctor out first.

I just hope we don't accidentally wagon the doctor today and force them to claim, because if they claim then one of us is guaranteed to die unless the mafia jailkeeper already targeted someone last night, which I doubt, because they didn't figure out who the doctor was but they know for sure that I'm the jailkeeper.

Kind of unfortunate that my action is probably not gonna matter unless I directly jailkeep their jailkeeper, in which case the kill will go through but their jail will not (which is fairly pointless imo, since blocking the kill is always the optimal play)
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:09 pm

Are you referring to:
?

And the answers are

Or

"just to have that momentum removed not knowing if they were the actual pr or not"
I thought you had misread the setup and thought that all flips were alignment only

willing to answer "did pyxxy think rondo was a PR y/n and at what points?" if you want me to
Oh I see.

Did Pyxxy think Rondo was a PR and why? Is more important.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:13 pm

Fuck me.

---

Anything else?

It belonged to "didn't want to stick out from the thread" camp. Like I said your reads are usually off the beaten path. I at the time was thinking you didn't want to stick out and wanted to seem like you're contributing.

I see. So that analysis makes sense to me. Did you assume that I had more data than what I presented as well? If I'm going with the flow, I think this would imply that I had at least a general understanding of the thread state.

Because you scare me lol. I know you are very good at this game as both T and W Sabi. You are what I'd say is more slippery than others, and thus I don't know how to interpret or weigh your interactions with my slot (which is still mostly what I'm going off of). Think of it as a good thing.

Both honestly. I think once we have a pelt it would be easier to tell, but until then :shrug:.

I don't remember what game it was, maybe misplay, where you hyper theaterd with Mac. I only saw through it the moment I was removed from the game, HOWEVER that feeling I had when I realized it was theater is reminiscent of how I feel on your slot now.

So a combination of respect and tin foil is making it hard.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:18 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:02 pm

Eh, I'd say it's on an individual basis. Some wolves like to kill their own claimed scumreads because they get an excuse to make a surprised Pikachu face in the thread. I, for example, have done that going into LyLo because I was pretty much cornered and had locked myself into my reads.

That being said, this isn't LyLo, and pyxxy wasn't locked into his reads yet. But I do think it's perfectly reasonable for a wolf to accuse someone they think is a town pr of pr hunting because the town pr probably *is* pr hunting. You saw my post today where I said I initially thought there was a chance Rondo was a roleblocker, right? I was pr hunting or else I wouldn't have drawn that conclusion. It's irrelevant that rondo fake claims pr in every game, cause chances are, he'd do it as a PR as well to obfuscate.
Good take. Ty.
Image Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:25 pm
pyxxy wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:09 pm

Are you referring to:
?

And the answers are

Or

Oh I see.

Did Pyxxy think Rondo was a PR and why? Is more important.
The answer is no because 1) I thought Rondo was scum/scummy and 2) I know about the Rondo CC everything meta (insert they had us in the first half meme about my first game with Rondo).

I guess for a section of the day there could have been a possibility that PR Rondo was pressuring WWA in order to possible get a claim to actually truthfully CC but I feel like that was maybe only during the mobile/screenshot section and then it became clear that Rondo wasn't actually CCing + my whole case around how he tried to walk away from the conversation.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:24 pm I mean by now literally everyone today has TMI'd the setup as a protect
I agree with you here but that doesn't mean it isn't odd, or potentially revealing to go back and check the first people who brought it up

hey @Dennis do you want some more homework
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:20 pm @Seanzie you said falcon isn't even a lil bit obvi town falcon yet, what do you think is missing
Falcon's got that je ne sais quoi when he is town. It is lacking here. Hard to explain exactly, but so far Falcon has done nothing, and normally there would be things by now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 1]

Post by Seanzie »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:26 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:56 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:55 pm @Seanzie thoughfs on falcon
I don't bother trying to read Falcon until like day 2.5.
@Seanzie you're right, I had put Nook in my notes instead of falcon.

Can you explain both by any chance?
Nook I'm rethinking since a lot of people are townreading them, but normally when they're town, I get the impression that they're doing more than the let on in the thread, and I don't get that impression here.

Falcon is as flat as as flat-earther's view of the earth.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:20 pm

I am in agreement
Tell me why please.

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:32 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:13 pm

---

Anything else?

I see. So that analysis makes sense to me. Did you assume that I had more data than what I presented as well? If I'm going with the flow, I think this would imply that I had at least a general understanding of the thread state.

Because you scare me lol. I know you are very good at this game as both T and W Sabi. You are what I'd say is more slippery than others, and thus I don't know how to interpret or weigh your interactions with my slot (which is still mostly what I'm going off of). Think of it as a good thing.

Both honestly. I think once we have a pelt it would be easier to tell, but until then :shrug:.

I don't remember what game it was, maybe misplay, where you hyper theaterd with Mac. I only saw through it the moment I was removed from the game, HOWEVER that feeling I had when I realized it was theater is reminiscent of how I feel on your slot now.

So a combination of respect and tin foil is making it hard.
this conversation:
tinfoiling you respectfully.jpg
tinfoiling you respectfully.jpg (7.88 KiB) Viewed 708 times
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:00 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:20 pm

I am in agreement
Tell me why please.
Falcon is easy to tell when they are present. We've given ample time for Falcon to do so.

Falcon having not done so at this point at best is wolf or at worst is a liability.

The pressure is correct to do so now before we lose the opportunity
Image Image Image
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:49 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:31 pm I'm gonna be honest I just spent the past like 15 minutes reading through thread and I have 0 clue who to think is bad

Do you think that's not easily fakeable?
No it could probably be pretty easily faked, but the alternative is lie in thread about my scumreads which is just straight up scumaiding fmpov

Why are you voting tutuu

If anyone is curious I'm rather confident I did well on my test
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:48 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:24 pm I mean by now literally everyone today has TMI'd the setup as a protect
I agree with you here but that doesn't mean it isn't odd, or potentially revealing to go back and check the first people who brought it up

Ya sure
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:16 pm
pyxxy wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:48 pm

Ya sure
alright do a report on the D2 thread history of suggesting that it was a doc dodge

people + posts + positivity (gotta keep up the vibes)
tutuu
Posts in topic: 288

Post by tutuu »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:21 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:55 am I'll keep my vote on Sabi for now as I don't want them to have 0 pressure but I don't mind voting Falcon near Eod as he's likely mafia too
Nice distancing.

Ok im here for a bit, what's the happy haps

Someone tell me the important stuff so I don't have to read

The bag has an excellent almond croissant in it

Return to “Previous Heists”