JaggedJimmyJay (Host/Non/Dead/Spec)
70%

Total votes: 10
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 288

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 2]

Post by tutuu »

if i had my own scumread on sabi i'd be talking more, trying to convince everyone like i did with lucy and neon. but since i dont and im just sheeping lucy - i dont have much to add. i dont know how to read sabi
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 404
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:46 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:45 pm I've been as productive and helpful to town as I can be with almost nobody engaging me
Is there anything in particular you'd like to engage about? I am open to listening to you and working through our reads.
Anything I've said or anything in general? I dunno I need someone to ask me questions I don't have a thought process right now where I can like lead without someone helping lol
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:52 pm if i had my own scumread on sabi i'd be talking more, trying to convince everyone like i did with lucy and neon. but since i dont and im just sheeping lucy - i dont have much to add. i dont know how to read sabi
If you're pushing for a Sabi elim, I'd appreciate it if you actually did go through Sabi and try to discern their alignment from your own thoughts, even if the original push was due to Lucy's reads.

Unfortunately, what you're doing is too easy for scum to do, so I don't like it. Please help me find you and Sabi.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:53 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:45 pm I've been as productive and helpful to town as I can be with almost nobody engaging me
Is there anything in particular you'd like to engage about? I am open to listening to you and working through our reads.
Anything I've said or anything in general? I dunno I need someone to ask me questions I don't have a thought process right now where I can like lead without someone helping lol
Based on how big the Lucy/Aro wagon was, it almost assuredly had one, possibly two mafia, but likely not all three.

Who on Lucy/Aro do you think is scum, and who is not? Were there any Lucy/Aro pushes that seemed more scummy than others?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 254
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:50 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:13 pm Pyxxy what's your read on me
@pyxxy
woops thought I responded

you seem incredibly lost in a way that I feel like you wouldn't be posting about publicly if you were scum. towny
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Now that I asked Neon that question, Sabi's name does kind of come to mind for someone who possibly was pushing Lucy in bad faith.

IIRC Sabi was one of the people most loudly trying to draw parallels between Hedgehog!Lucy and Champspractice!Lucy, which while not unreasonable to do as a townie, is an easy narrative to push as a wolf as well.

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:56 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:53 pm
Based on how big the Lucy/Aro wagon was, it almost assuredly had one, possibly two mafia, but likely not all three.

Who on Lucy/Aro do you think is scum, and who is not? Were there any Lucy/Aro pushes that seemed more scummy than others?
Do you have the VC handy?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:58 pm Now that I asked Neon that question, Sabi's name does kind of come to mind for someone who possibly was pushing Lucy in bad faith.

IIRC Sabi was one of the people most loudly trying to draw parallels between Hedgehog!Lucy and Champspractice!Lucy, which while not unreasonable to do as a townie, is an easy narrative to push as a wolf as well.
Si senor

I still legit think it's Tutuu Sabi

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [PRE-GAME]

Post by Seanzie »

Marmot wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:13 am
@Neon
Vote Counts

Day 1
9 - lucy => arogame123 - pyxxy, Seanzie, Sabiplz, falcon45ca, WindwardAway, Dennis, Lilypetal, Porscha, DrWilgy
3 - pyxxy => NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, tutuu, Neon
1 - falcon45ca => arogame123
1 - Sabiplz => RondoDimBuckle

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:33 pm Which are????
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:22 pm Ok got to go

In no order

Rondo probably town

Porscha town

Sean probably town

Tutuu probably mafia but im not sure I believe it lol

Kate town

Wwa town

Dennis maybe town

Neon probably town

Still think lucy/aro town

Everyone else is shrugze
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:40 pm I also don't believe your claim
Porque
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:36 pm I'm kinda tired of people getting upset at other people for playing the game... it's happening so much in mafia everywhere...
Tbf he's a teen he's allowed to be emo

I'll talk to you
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 102

Post by DrWilgy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:05 pm

In no order

Rondo probably town

Porscha town

Sean probably town

Kate town

Wwa town

Dennis maybe town

Neon probably town

Everyone else is shrugze
What's your read on me?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?

Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:49 pm Earlier I meant to ISO Porscha, and I did part of it. I did a little more right now, don't have time to do the whole thing though unfortunately.

Their D1 does look very townie, and I am not sure what Rondo was seeing, but their D2 thus far has felt significantly more stilted, so while I still think I am going to keep Porscha above-null, they are definitely on my "people to watch closely moving forward" list.
She's polarized lol she's just town

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:08 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:05 pm

In no order

Rondo probably town

Porscha town

Sean probably town

Kate town

Wwa town

Dennis maybe town

Neon probably town

Everyone else is shrugze
What's your read on me?
Question marks

You broke my previous read on you, and I dont have a new one yet lol
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 381
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

I Eman yall can flip me today. I don't care and it will show in not aligned with tutuu at all.

I. Don't want to spend my time on a game if I push anyone it's omg sabi a wolf again. I'm playing the game and trying to solve

Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:52 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:48 pm DrWilgy - town lean
falcon45ca - scum lean
Lilypetal - town
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - scum lean, but people say it's normal but people are also starting to change their mind (?)
Neon - towny
Porscha - town
pyxxy - towny
Sabiplz - town
Seanzie - town
tutuu - towny
WindwardAway - Town

This math is not adding up
Could you tell me about Wilgy, Neon and Sabi?

Certain things Nook does is normal, but again, I do think a scumlean here is appropriate. When he is town, I get little peeks of deeper thought from him, and I don't get that here. If Falcon wasn't so far into his scum-meta right now, I'd likely be voting Nook and trying to get people to talk more about Nook.
Saving it for throwing at f3 eh
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

@Seanzie in what ways did I push lucy in bad faith? I solve based off meta. A lot of people pushed her because of hedgehog.

@Neon if you are going to pair me with every one that's scummy, it's fucking annoying. I'm allowed to push my scum reads and don't want to be called I'm paired with them. Get new material already
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:09 pm I Eman yall can flip me today. I don't care and it will show in not aligned with tutuu at all.

I. Don't want to spend my time on a game if I push anyone it's omg sabi a wolf again. I'm playing the game and trying to solve
Newsflash: in order for me to solve I need to push people to either towntell or perish
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

falcon45ca - scum lean
Lilypetal - town
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - scum lean, but people say it's normal but people are also starting to change their mind (?)
Neon - towny
Porscha - town
pyxxy - towny
Sabiplz - town
Seanzie - town
tutuu - towny
WindwardAway - Town

Certain things Nook does is normal, but again, I do think a scumlean here is appropriate. When he is town, I get little peeks of deeper thought from him, and I don't get that here. If Falcon wasn't so far into his scum-meta right now, I'd likely be voting Nook and trying to get people to talk more about Nook.
Sabi is my most confident, and it was the calling me out when I was just like floating about in thread. It made me want to start an argument with them and then I realized I always argue with them when we are t/t. Kinda funny reason but it works in practice

Neon is vibes mostly, but the vibes are pretty overwhelming. Pretty much there isn't 1 decisive reason

Wilgy and sabis argument made me townlean wilgy cause his pov was understandable, like I saw how he thought Sabi wasn't really trying to solve him
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:08 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:49 pm Earlier I meant to ISO Porscha, and I did part of it. I did a little more right now, don't have time to do the whole thing though unfortunately.

Their D1 does look very townie, and I am not sure what Rondo was seeing, but their D2 thus far has felt significantly more stilted, so while I still think I am going to keep Porscha above-null, they are definitely on my "people to watch closely moving forward" list.
Polarized people sometimes break out of it, and yes I agree she is still likely just town, but if she just drops off, that perfectly matches how a polarized person who had a strong start looks when they wolf.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:09 pm I Eman yall can flip me today. I don't care and it will show in not aligned with tutuu at all.

I'm sorry you're getting that feeling, but if it is based off my comment, I don't think this is a fair assessment. I'm allowed to have some suspicion on you, and I'm still willing to work with you, but I do need to express thoughts about you.

Play the game, try to solve, let's work together. Can you remind me of who is in your towncore and who you suspect currently?

Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:24 pm

Polarized people sometimes break out of it, and yes I agree she is still likely just town, but if she just drops off, that perfectly matches how a polarized person who had a strong start looks when they wolf.
We're not even halfway into d2 lol
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

tutuu wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:52 pm if i had my own scumread on sabi i'd be talking more, trying to convince everyone like i did with lucy and neon. but since i dont and im just sheeping lucy - i dont have much to add. i dont know how to read sabi
Gonna be honest I really think Sabi is town
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:11 pm @Seanzie in what ways did I push lucy in bad faith? I solve based off meta. A lot of people pushed her because of hedgehog.

@Neon if you are going to pair me with every one that's scummy, it's fucking annoying. I'm allowed to push my scum reads and don't want to be called I'm paired with them. Get new material already
Again, as I said in my post, what you did isn't necessarily wolf-indicative, but a push based on meta is very easy for a wolf to do, and I can't remember you really bringing things specific to this game into the argument, simply that Lucy looked similar to Hedgehog!Lucy, which is almost impossible to argue against since "looks similar to" is not well-defined. Your push was the sort that more likely comes from wolf than town, but doesn't need to.

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:54 pm If you're pushing for a Sabi elim, I'd appreciate it if you actually did go through Sabi and try to discern their alignment from your own thoughts
it wouldn't be a genuine tabula rasa solve. im not coming from the point of - i dont know sabi's alignment, let me try

im coming from - i want to sheep lucy, i feel it in my gut like it's the correct move in this position, i dont know what she saw

also as i said on d1 ive played 2 games with sabi, i townread them in both and they were mafia in both. they fool me too easily

they could be mafia due to them pointing out stuff they dont like but leaving it at that

for instance pointing out nook's inactivity and posting lots of question marks

ie "this is ?????"

is something they seem to post at a lot of people (not just nanook but at others too), at things that are seemingly scummy

that is one possible thing to scumread them for as that's a general wolf tell for people to point out scummy things that villagers to but dont go through with pushing them, and just hope someone else does

as it is a general wolf tell and not a sabi-specific wolftell, im not married to it, i dont know sabi-specific wolftells or town tells. i value meta-specific tells much more than general ones, they seem to do better in practice (and i dont have any meta on sabi other than ive seen them AtE a ton as wolf)

another way to look at it is simply if u have the knowledge that im town (which i do) - sabi just makes sense. there aren't a lot of teams of 3 left that don't include sabi, if u knew im town. u could try to do this exercise if u want, imagine im town and sabi also town - are there any teams of 3 left
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

You don't believe I'm a jailkeeper, or you don't believe I'm a PR?
Also, why? Didn't you say you thought I was town or something? Or am I mixing you up with someone else?
If I were scum, someone other than rondo would've cc'ed by now
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:14 pm
falcon45ca - scum lean
Lilypetal - town
Neon - towny
Porscha - town
pyxxy - towny
Sabiplz - town
Seanzie - town
tutuu - towny
WindwardAway - Town

Sabi is my most confident, and it was the calling me out when I was just like floating about in thread. It made me want to start an argument with them and then I realized I always argue with them when we are t/t. Kinda funny reason but it works in practice

Neon is vibes mostly, but the vibes are pretty overwhelming. Pretty much there isn't 1 decisive reason

Wilgy and sabis argument made me townlean wilgy cause his pov was understandable, like I saw how he thought Sabi wasn't really trying to solve him
Have you seen Sabi!Wolf? I'd like to see what games if so?

If you can possibly look at Neon's ISO and form some thoughts there, I'd appreciate it.

If you think it was understandable for Wilgy thinking Sabi wasn't trying to solve Wilgy, do you have any issue townreading both Wilgy and Sabi? How are you reconciling that?

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:27 pm
can you think of a team of 3 mafia if both me and sabi are town?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:06 pm
Porque
I tend to just not believe claims I honestly am down to take this back and accept that WWA is jailkeeper cuz I have 0 reason to not
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:26 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:24 pm

We're not even halfway into d2 lol
On the flipside, we are almost 24 hours into D2.

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:07 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:36 pm I'm kinda tired of people getting upset at other people for playing the game... it's happening so much in mafia everywhere...
Tbf he's a teen he's allowed to be emo
Is this truly what I've come to

Being called emo in a forum mafia game that I'm playing with my mom

Man.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

tutuu wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:31 pm
nook/falcon/wilgy or, interestingly porscha
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

falcon45ca - scum lean
Lilypetal - town
Neon - towny
Porscha - town
pyxxy - towny
Sabiplz - town
Seanzie - town
tutuu - towny
WindwardAway - Town

My readlist doesn't quite look like that but I have a similar feeling 😅
And same as Lily said too, I have more confidence in my townreads than my scumreads. Which either means that scum are in the lower half of my reads whittling down town's confidence and hoping the general wim completely dies out (maybe by killing vocal players with wim like rondo tbh), or someone's sitting in my townreads as a misclear.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:33 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:31 pm
nook/falcon/wilgy or, interestingly porscha
i see

for better or for worse, ive decided to sheep dead towns a lot this game. aro had nook as top town

we'll see how it goes :P
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:58 pm Now that I asked Neon that question, Sabi's name does kind of come to mind for someone who possibly was pushing Lucy in bad faith.

Sabi and tutuu both compared Lucy in this game to Hedgehog!Lucy, right?
Do you think partnered scum would do that, or is it too coordinated and it would make more sense for there to be max 1 wolf between them?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Sheeping dead town is a tactic wolves do to townside and so they aren't held accountable.

Which is what tutuu is doing

But I said I wasn't going to push people today because I don't want to be accused of power wolfing.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:28 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:11 pm @Seanzie in what ways did I push lucy in bad faith? I solve based off meta. A lot of people pushed her because of hedgehog.

Again, as I said in my post, what you did isn't necessarily wolf-indicative, but a push based on meta is very easy for a wolf to do, and I can't remember you really bringing things specific to this game into the argument, simply that Lucy looked similar to Hedgehog!Lucy, which is almost impossible to argue against since "looks similar to" is not well-defined. Your push was the sort that more likely comes from wolf than town, but doesn't need to.
It was D1, I'm going to make reads based off meta.

I can bring up every game she has melted down like that as scum.

She even told me personally I. Played terribly when I was pushing for her yeet when she was wolf in a game. So yes I'm sorry for saying she was doing her wolf tells.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I think Sabi is town and tutuu is scum 🙃
Tutuu went to great lengths to pull quoted examples of Lucy's scum game in hedgehog and appealed to me to ask if I agreed that the posts looked similar in this game.
I disagreed by saying the tone was the same, but the explanations were lengthier here (couldn't find a better way to word it but there was like a different level of investment imo) and tutuu never responded to my commentary.
I mean yeah she could've missed it but iirc there were not so many people talking in the thread at the time, and it was mostly us two. Probably at a weird hour for most players.
That's kinda stuck in the back of my mind for a while and now I'm hanging onto it trying to figure out whether it's indicative that tutuu is scum and only pushing her worldview when she seeks agreement, but ignores it if there's disagreement so that she can pose as a thread leader without ruffling any feathers.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:26 pm

I'm sorry you're getting that feeling, but if it is based off my comment, I don't think this is a fair assessment. I'm allowed to have some suspicion on you, and I'm still willing to work with you, but I do need to express thoughts about you.

Play the game, try to solve, let's work together. Can you remind me of who is in your towncore and who you suspect currently?
This was geared towards Wilgz and Neon who have just resorted to omg sabi wolfy for pushing their scumreads how dare they.

Anyway

I already mentioned it.

Town - 100% confidence:
Wwa
Porscha
You
Dennis

Town lead - 75% confidence:
Lily

Town side of null - 60% confidence:
Pyxxy
Neon
Wilgz

Everyone else scummy pile:
Nook
Falcon
Tutuu
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:38 pm Sheeping dead town is a tactic wolves do to townside and so they aren't held accountable.

Which is what tutuu is doing

But I said I wasn't going to push people today because I don't want to be accused of power wolfing.
It's ok I'll push tutuu for you 🩵
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:43 pm
Tutuu went to great lengths to pull quoted examples of Lucy's scum game in hedgehog and appealed to me to ask if I agreed that the posts looked similar in this game.
I disagreed by saying the tone was the same, but the explanations were lengthier here (couldn't find a better way to word it but there was like a different level of investment imo) and tutuu never responded to my commentary.
I mean yeah she could've missed it but iirc there were not so many people talking in the thread at the time, and it was mostly us two. Probably at a weird hour for most players.
That's kinda stuck in the back of my mind for a while and now I'm hanging onto it trying to figure out whether it's indicative that tutuu is scum and only pushing her worldview when she seeks agreement, but ignores it if there's disagreement so that she can pose as a thread leader without ruffling any feathers.
i didnt appeal to u specifically, i pinged everyone who didnt play or host hedgehog

i didnt respond to u coz idk. i was tunneled. i didnt have a response. i ignore posts if i dont have a response, or if i simply disagree - id rather save the energy than type out "i disagree"
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:44 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:26 pm

This was geared towards Wilgz and Neon who have just resorted to omg sabi wolfy for pushing their scumreads how dare they.

Anyway

I already mentioned it.

Town - 100% confidence:
Wwa
Porscha
You
Dennis

Town lead - 75% confidence:
Lily

Town side of null - 60% confidence:
Pyxxy
Neon
Wilgz

Everyone else scummy pile:
Nook
Falcon
Tutuu
Shit, your readlist looks like mine
☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [PRE-GAME]

Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:03 pm
Marmot wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:13 am
@Neon
Vote Counts

Day 1
9 - lucy => arogame123 - pyxxy, Seanzie, Sabiplz, falcon45ca, WindwardAway, Dennis, Lilypetal, Porscha, DrWilgy
3 - pyxxy => NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, tutuu, Neon
1 - falcon45ca => arogame123
1 - Sabiplz => RondoDimBuckle
I still think sabi and pyx can be paired

Outside sabi pyx I would look at Dennis

Lower tier would be like Falc Lily Porscha

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'll talk to you
Sup?

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Go through all my wolf isos and point out all the times I made a reads list for every player in the game and had overwhelming a lot of them as town?

I'm waiting.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lmao I've paired you with exactly 2 period

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

People*

ImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

tutuu wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:46 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:43 pm
i didnt appeal to u specifically, i pinged everyone who didnt play or host hedgehog

i didnt respond to u coz idk. i was tunneled. i didnt have a response. i ignore posts if i dont have a response, or if i simply disagree - id rather save the energy than type out "i disagree"
Oh yeah actually you mightve been nearing postcap, I forgot about that

But anyway regardless of whom you appealed to, the point is, you pinged people to appeal to them. And that's not inherently scummy but the way you worded it sounded more like you were seeking approval than asking people for their own takes. And even when I'm tunnelled, I try to get someone with the opposite view to explain why they think differently so I can see if it's enough to knock down my confidence a notch. If it is, then I have to acknowledge I don't have as good of reasons for tunnelling as I originally thought.

Return to “Previous Heists”