WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 3]

Post by WindwardAway »

Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:18 pm What is the point of hammering, exactly

Why can't we wait and try to solve more
Initially I wanted more time to solve, but lily is fishing for the second town pr which I don't like, and I don't want them to feel forced to cc her when the timing and wording of her claim makes no sense with my immediate claim to have jailed her today when I got into the thread.
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 381
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon is voting Seanzie now @WindwardAway @Seanzie
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I'm ngl I hope the second town pr is in my PoE of 3 so we can just chain yeet the other 2 wolves after lily and be done with it
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 404
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Mmmm it's really weird that there's exactly like zero people entertaining the idea that Lily and WWA are just both town.

Like...Lily's reaction is 100% believable for a lost towny who's been busy and hasn't been able to catch up on the thread who's a PR and knows they blocked someone and no kill happened outs there info without reading than has to try to figure out what really happened last night when they realize they have a jk claim on them
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:19 pm Neon is voting Seanzie now @WindwardAway @Seanzie
Why the fuck
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:19 pm Neon is voting Seanzie now @WindwardAway @Seanzie

For prosperity
☆Princess Abigail☆

Mmmm I don't believe in hammering towns

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:20 pm Mmmm it's really weird that there's exactly like zero people entertaining the idea that Lily and WWA are just both town.

Like...Lily's reaction is 100% believable for a lost towny who's been busy and hasn't been able to catch up on the thread who's a PR and knows they blocked someone and no kill happened outs there info without reading than has to try to figure out what really happened last night when they realize they have a jk claim on them
So like... Coming into thread and seeing that 4 or 5 people are voting you and there was no kill but you were jailed and then claiming you RB'd the next most consensus town player after me is a towny thing to do?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon ignores wwa claims and is defending lily

Is a look
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:20 pm Mmmm it's really weird that there's exactly like zero people entertaining the idea that Lily and WWA are just both town.

That read like flailing to me

Like an "oh shoot I'm caught, may as well say something"
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:21 pm Mmmm I don't believe in hammering towns
So why are on you seanzie then
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Ok

Falcon
Then
Pyxxy/Neon
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:22 pm

Yeah but she doesn't even need to flail so idk what the point of this is
I mean she could just hang back or agree with me and take the easy way out and hammer lily
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:23 pm

I mean she could just hang back or agree with me and take the easy way out and hammer lily
I think Dennis is saying that Lily read like they were flailing, not Neon.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Yea not a fan of neon entrance at all and she only popped in now
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:22 pm Neon ignores wwa claims and is defending lily

Is a look
It's just weird
And it's wifom because a wolf would know lily is gonna flip today regardless of what they do and they were unable to grab towncredit after I outed my jail and lily took eons to decide to show up and claim pr, but on the other hand town has no reason to hammer anyway except to end discussion since it's kinda going in circles.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:24 pm

Oh lol
Yeah then he's right
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:25 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:22 pm Neon ignores wwa claims and is defending lily

Is a look
It's just weird
And it's wifom because a wolf would know lily is gonna flip today regardless of what they do and they were unable to grab towncredit after I outed my jail and lily took eons to decide to show up and claim pr, but on the other hand town has no reason to hammer anyway except to end discussion since it's kinda going in circles.
Should we wait for Seanzie to chime in or Nook to come back or idk
☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:21 pm

So like... Coming into thread and seeing that 4 or 5 people are voting you and there was no kill but you were jailed and then claiming you RB'd the next most consensus town player after me is a towny thing to do?
I need you to think okay.

We are in 6lock. Mafia have a 1 use rb yes?

They know the set up so they can completely ignore you N1 because you're role is meaningless N1 and your solve is off. They can RB you night 2 because they have a 1 shot RB and you are the most threatening PR and they know who you are.

Now on N3 they can kill you but they got 2 free nights of kills off that.

Problem is Lily RBed there kill last night

WWA you know that if Lily is telling the truth there is no world where wolves don't just RB you last night so yes I believe Lily and I think both of you can be wolves and I think the fact lily is being run up so fast and nobody will listen to an alternative theory is proof that woofs are capitalizing on the false narrative.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Is a look
I didn't ignore it I just understand what a wolf team with an RB does n2 with an even night jk

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:22 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:21 pm Mmmm I don't believe in hammering towns
So why are on you seanzie then
Because Seanzie is outed

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:26 pm

They know the set up so they can completely ignore you N1 because you're role is meaningless N1 and your solve is off. They can RB you night 2 because they have a 1 shot RB and you are the most threatening PR and they know who you are.

WWA you know that if Lily is telling the truth there is no world where wolves don't just RB you last night so yes I believe Lily and I think both of you can be town and I think the fact lily is being run up so fast and nobody will listen to an alternative theory is proof that woofs are capitalizing on the false narrative.
Ebwop

Sigh

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie/Sabi/+1

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

WWA you know that if Lily is telling the truth there is no world where wolves don't just RB you last night so yes I believe Lily and I think both of you can be wolves and I think the fact lily is being run up so fast and nobody will listen to an alternative theory is proof that woofs are capitalizing on the false narrative.
I don't think Lily has been run up fast. We've been careful to not hammer, waiting to hear from everyone before doing so.

Who are those woofs capitalizing on a false narrative? Me and...? Right now Sabi and WWA are the loudest voices doubting Lily. How do you read them?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:24 pm

Yes this
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:30 pm

I don't think Lily has been run up fast. We've been careful to not hammer, waiting to hear from everyone before doing so.

Who are those woofs capitalizing on a false narrative? Me and...? Right now Sabi and WWA are the loudest voices doubting Lily. How do you read them?
She's been E-1 or 2 at every point since the claim.

People refusing to hammer does not mean she didn't get jumped on and run up without critical thought.

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Why is neon so confident this is 6 set up

Why did wolves not kill wwa N1 when she claimed Jk?

They killed rondo who claimed doc

Like none of this makes sense @Neon
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Wolves know the set up.

They killed rondo who claimed doc.

If it was 6 they knew Rondo was lying because Rondo claimed doc and there's no doc that set up.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I do have to say that Neon did make a good point Re: how wolves SHOULD use a RB/JK in this setup, and if Lily had claimed anyone other than me, I'd probably have to sit on it and think for a while.

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

There's no world this is 6 because why did Rondo die over wwa when he claimed doc
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Ugh neons idea makes sense

But I still don't see why that means Lily HAS to be good now

I still think the way we win this is flip lily-> if bad yay!

Flip lily -> if good flip seanzie yay, but not as much yay
☆Princess Abigail☆

There's no critical thought. We've jumped into pre flipping Lily and solving her as wolf without a second thought on if there can be another option.

I mean I fell into the trap too I voted her the 2nd I saw WWAs claim but once I got to her own claim I started to think about it critically and not buy into the silencing attempts that sabi is using and WWA is using.

Like if I'm JK WWA I'm excited and I want to be right so I'm doubling down and refusing to acknowledge that Lily might also be a town but I'm not a PR I'm a boring old town who can think about if Lily really seems wolfy this game at all

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

This set up has to be doc one because of Rondo death.

Unless wwa is a wolf.

None of this makes sense
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:35 pm Why is neon so confident this is 6 set up

Why did wolves not kill wwa N1 when she claimed Jk?

They killed rondo who claimed doc

Like none of this makes sense @Neon
Did you even read what I said lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Why would you worry about WWA until N3 in 6lock?

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon why did Rondo die over wwa if he claimed doc when wolves know the set up
☆Princess Abigail☆

You kill Rondo make everyone think it's doc set up get a RB off on N2 and don't worry about WWA until N3 lol

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:38 pm Why would you worry about WWA until N3 in 6lock?
Because claimed pr die.

Why wait till n2 for that.

Why kill Rondo over Porscha?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Why would you kill a meaningless N1 role Sabi?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

You know this you aren't dense you understand what I'm saying

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:39 pm Why would you kill a meaningless N1 role Sabi?
Because it takes away a clear from the pool of players
☆Princess Abigail☆

Who cares lol.

You never kill JK N1 in 6lock. Ever.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Definitely sad that Lily is no longer posting.

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:40 pm You know this you aren't dense you understand what I'm saying
Nothing you're saying makes sense because the only reason Rondo died is they know it's the doc set up because why keep a town pr alive to have more clears?

Why risk till n2 to kill?
☆Princess Abigail☆

There's zero point unless WWA is thread leading with the right solve which no offense

That was not happening

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:42 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:40 pm You know this you aren't dense you understand what I'm saying
Nothing you're saying makes sense because the only reason Rondo died is they know it's the doc set up because why keep a town pr alive to have more clears?

Why risk till n2 to kill?
They have an RB in 6lock there's no threat.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Jfc.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:41 pm Who cares lol.

You never kill JK N1 in 6lock. Ever.
I think you should do some social reads instead of just trying to argue mech. Tell me about Lily.

Return to “Previous Heists”