Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 4]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:03 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:01 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:59 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:07 pm @WindwardAway where are you

The game is losing focus
This game is stupid, you guys are going to yeet town.
I'm not actually sure what to think of falcon putting in the effort now but whatever alignment he is, he's doing something.
Im willing to flip Pyxxy first, actually, but if it's wrong I'm probably just going back to falcon.

[VOTE: Pyxxy] aubergine
Lmao...
I'm sure you're gonna say I'm alive because my reads are wildly wrong, just like you said yesterday when I loudly declared I had a redcheck on lily.
No I'm gonna say your shade on me for not wanting falcon while deciding to not go falcon is pretty hilarious.

My thoughts yesterday were valid. Nobody even stopped to think for 1 seconds that maybe lily wasn't lying I was the only one who brought it up at all.

I was wrong yes but that should throw alarms that lily was bussed because nobody even tried to help her narrative. Wolfs were fine killing lily and who looks the best off it with the worst progression and wolfy behavior overall?

Sabi...
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 404

These wagons blow this town doesn't want to work together this game is over lol

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote Pyx

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 381
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

All of what falcon said about me has been wrong, factually so like idk why his effort today should be rewarded
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Falcon and Neon were quick to push a dennis/me world but jumped on pyxxy quickly
☆Princess Abigail☆

The words coming out of your mouth do not match the facts of the game sabi

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:25 pm The words coming out of your mouth do not match the facts of the game sabi
Then vote me.

Put your reads to the vote
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

You never cared about your vote not mattering so why are you following falcon?

There's a reason why lily wanted to save falcon yesterday
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

If it's me and Dennis why are you voting pyxxy then???

You don't believe your own reads
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:26 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:25 pm The words coming out of your mouth do not match the facts of the game sabi
Then vote me.

I did. Not voting a vanity. Nobody will follow.

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Why did neon not let a quick hammer happen falcon when he was L-1 and instead unvoted him?

Why did lily defend falcon and made sure no one voted him eod2?
☆Princess Abigail☆

I ALWAYS care about my vote being on a vanity. What I don't always do is wake up before EoD but go off

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:32 pm Why did neon not let a quick hammer happen falcon when he was L-1 and instead unvoted him?

Because me and falcon are w/w duh

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:32 pm
Then vote me.

So if I'm scum in your pov why aren't you forcing people to vote me.

You vote vanity wagons all the time so don't give me that.

You don't actually scumread me. You are trying to save falcon
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 105

Post by falcon45ca »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:25 pm Falcon and Neon were quick to push a dennis/me world but jumped on pyxxy quickly
Yeah, I've expressed sus on pyxxy...more than once.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:33 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:25 pm Falcon and Neon were quick to push a dennis/me world but jumped on pyxxy quickly
Fair. It was more directed at neon
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:35 pm

Also fair
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:32 pm Why did neon not let a quick hammer happen falcon when he was L-1 and instead unvoted him?

I know you're likely not going to hear this, but I owe it to the thread to do my due diligence and explore situations.

Neon not quickhammering is NAI.

Lily I don't think really defended Falcon. In fact, I'm starting to think perhaps instead Lily was just pushing more for a Tutuu elim. If I'm right about this, why do you think Lily might have wanted Tutuu elimmed?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:36 pm

Also fair
Why were you so wolfy D1-D3?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:40 pm

I know you're likely not going to hear this, but I owe it to the thread to do my due diligence and explore situations.

Lily I don't think really defended Falcon. In fact, I'm starting to think perhaps instead Lily was just pushing more for a Tutuu elim. If I'm right about this, why do you think Lily might have wanted Tutuu elimmed?
Tutuu sr me, falcon, and pyxxy (also Wilgz rip)

I don't think she was trying to force a tutuu yeet. She shrugged about it after she gave up on me.

Why would Rondo and Wilgz die. Both sr falcon.

I just feel in mybones that falcon is the Jk. It's the only explanation over him suddenly giving a fuck about being elim vs d2
Seanzie
Polarized

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 2]

Post by Seanzie »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:11 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:10 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:03 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:01 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:57 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:55 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:51 pm

Really?

I dropped neon to scum and pyxxy to null

But go off. Tell me how I haven't changed my reads at all
So, hasn't changed much at all does mean there's been some change...you understand that, no?

Dropping your lowest TR slot to SR (after of course Wilgy & tutuu both flip green) and moving 60% pyxxy by 10% to null is not much movement at all.
What exactly am I supposed to. Move?

Seanzie and wwa and Dennis and Porscha are locked town.

That leaves you Nook pyxxy and neon.
Tell me about Dennis. The more I think about them, the more I realize that I am not actually sure of why they have been so high in the collective sort.
Look at his wolf games in carto and scooby doo. He struggles as wolf to solve and make. Reads.

Look at him here.

He's polarized
I am looking at his Scooby Doo iso right now and I vehemently disagree, he makes tons of reads.
Yes but look at the quality of those reads compared to this game
Can you give me a specific instances of a high-quality read/progression Dennis has had this game that you think is far out of the realm of what he was doing in Scooby Doo?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:43 pm

I don't think she was trying to force a tutuu yeet. She shrugged about it after she gave up on me.

I just feel in mybones that falcon is the Jk. It's the only explanation over him suddenly giving a fuck about being elim vs d2
Tutuu also had at least one "gotcha" post about Dennis shortly before Tutuu's death.

I cannot see how Rondo's ISO suggests that Rondo scumread Falcon. Rondo scumread you.

Wilgy was PR, it is hard to read into that kill. Also Wilgy scumread you.

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:43 pm

So, hasn't changed much at all does mean there's been some change...you understand that, no?

Dropping your lowest TR slot to SR (after of course Wilgy & tutuu both flip green) and moving 60% pyxxy by 10% to null is not much movement at all.

Tell me about Dennis. The more I think about them, the more I realize that I am not actually sure of why they have been so high in the collective sort.
Look at his wolf games in carto and scooby doo. He struggles as wolf to solve and make. Reads.

Look at him here.

He's polarized
I am looking at his Scooby Doo iso right now and I vehemently disagree, he makes tons of reads.
Can you give me a specific instances of a high-quality read/progression Dennis has had this game that you think is far out of the realm of what he was doing in Scooby Doo?
Commuting home so you get bus posting:

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 7#p1025377
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 1#p1025121

In scooby doo his reads are literally vibes based with no isoing or effort put into them.

Look at his reads this game. He's iso and using actual evidence for his reads. This matches how he does it in his town games.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I'm sorry, but I think I'm back to wolf!Sabi. I know, it sucks not having her in the towncore, but this explains a lot of why WWA hasn't died, why Rondo died, why Wilgy died, and can explain a lot of Lily's actions.

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:48 pm

Tutuu also had at least one "gotcha" post about Dennis shortly before Tutuu's death.

I cannot see how Rondo's ISO suggests that Rondo scumread Falcon. Rondo scumread you.

He literally voted for falcon for most of d1
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:49 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:43 pm

Look at him here.

He's polarized
Commuting home so you get bus posting:

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 7#p1025377
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 1#p1025121

In scooby doo his reads are literally vibes based with no isoing or effort put into them.

Look at his reads this game. He's iso and using actual evidence for his reads. This matches how he does it in his town games.
Can you give me a specific instances of a high-quality read/progression Dennis has had this game that you think is far out of the realm of what he was doing in Scooby Doo? I can find Dennis' ISO in Scooby Doo, I want to see your receipts your read on them. Which reads from this game have you this convinced?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

"revenge vote" and then doesn't push it at all. Yes, D1, that is a strong case.

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:49 pm I'm sorry, but I think I'm back to wolf!Sabi. I know, it sucks not having her in the towncore, but this explains a lot of why WWA hasn't died, why Rondo died, why Wilgy died, and can explain a lot of Lily's actions.
SEAN LISTEN TO ME.

I swear to God am screaming that you can't fucking see this.

Rondo scumread me because ei said one in him and lucy.

Literally was omgus.

Wilgz had me as townlean with tinfoil.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:41 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:36 pm

Also fair
Why were you so wolfy D1-D3?

I wasn't here, and that's my wolf range, but I don't think I've been wolfy beyond that
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Maybe town fucking deserves to lose this game. I'm losing a lot of my motivation repeating myself over and over.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

You do realize that Rondo was voting me cuz' of Scooby Doo, right?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:51 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:49 pm I'm sorry, but I think I'm back to wolf!Sabi. I know, it sucks not having her in the towncore, but this explains a lot of why WWA hasn't died, why Rondo died, why Wilgy died, and can explain a lot of Lily's actions.
SEAN LISTEN TO ME.

Literally was omgus.

I asked Wilgy at the end of D2 their read on you and they said "light townread". All of D3 you were a suspect, showing up in 2 out of the 3 groups that Wilgy was considering.

☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:33 pm
Then vote me.

I never force people to do anything
I don't build cases I hate doing it. I say my points and let town decide what to do with it.

And I will 100% never dare pushing you ever again as either alignment

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:52 pm Maybe town fucking deserves to lose this game. I'm losing a lot of my motivation repeating myself over and over.
You are saying factually incorrect things (I am checking every single thing you say now because you have said clearly incorrect things, I can provide receipts), and you still have yet to provide me with what i asked re:Dennis. I asked you for something from this game, and you started quoting Scooby Doo.

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:56 pm
Then vote me.

I don't build cases I hate doing it. I say my points and let town decide what to do with it.

Like I'll say I think your scummy and why but I'm not building a case or trying my heart to get others to see it.

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:55 pm
SEAN LISTEN TO ME.

Literally was omgus.

I asked Wilgy at the end of D2 their read on you and they said "light townread". All of D3 you were a suspect, showing up in 2 out of the 3 groups that Wilgy was considering.
Then vote me Sean.

Figure out from there that the solve is falcon and neon.

Will quite literally answer all of yalls questions about my slot.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Voting myself. See yall in dvc

Have fun with this game.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 254
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:09 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:31 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:55 pm Sorry, I'm not like...trying to not participate...I've just got a lot on my plate, and this game moved by quite quickly and I have no idea what's going on really.
Lemme circle back around to this post.

When you don't know what's going on in a game as town, what do you typically try to do to contribute as best you can?

And how are you doing that in this game?

Because I would love to contrast it with your scum game in Cosmere, although it was brief, I feel like you showed up in the thread more once you got pressure + also repeated "I'm town" a few times which is what you're doing here.
search.php?author_id=813&t=2488

You are saying "I'm town" and doing way more solving in this game though....but Cosmere was you getting wagoned + bussed D1, so it's not like there was much material to solve with to help you save yourself. In this game there's plenty, so it's not a great comparison, but it's what I've got :/

That's actually a grand comparison...anybody who reads that ISO & think it stacks up comparatively to this game is either confbiased, or a wolf.
Hello. Thanks for answering but also not answering my questions.

My point was pretty clear. You died in Cosmere D1 which means you basically had no time to show off your scum fake solving skills.

To account for this, I asked:
"When you don't know what's going on in a game as town, what do you typically try to do to contribute as best you can?

And how are you doing that in this game?"

If you don't feel like answering this or feel like you already covered it, that's fine.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:57 pm
SEAN LISTEN TO ME.

Literally was omgus.

Then vote me Sean.

Can you please answer the question I asked about Dennis?

I am trying to solve the game. I am allowed to consider you as scum while doing so. You have been saying things I disagree with and things that i think are just factually incorrect. I don't want to just vote you, I want to EITHER catch you or find you. I'd appreciate it of you could help me find you if you're town.

☆Princess Abigail☆

Someone is connecting the dots

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:45 pm [VOTE: sabi] aubergine
interesting
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:58 pm Voting myself. See yall in dvc

Have fun with this game.
Easy clap.

Vote Sabi

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:59 pm
SEAN LISTEN TO ME.

Literally was omgus.

Then vote me Sean.

I am trying to solve the game. I am allowed to consider you as scum while doing so. You have been saying things I disagree with and things that i think are just factually incorrect. I don't want to just vote you, I want to EITHER catch you or find you. I'd appreciate it of you could help me find you if you're town.
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 0#p1035740

Literally here.

Are you happy now.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:01 pm You've had 4 lock town for like a week...so, town move their reads all the time, cuz' they don't know. This is much harder to do for Maf.

It's not that I think you have to move to player X or whatever...it's the fact that your reads just haven't moved a lot in a week...with just 1 Maf flip, I'd think you'd be much more sus, but you're still stuck in your static SRs and Lock TRs
[citations needed]
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:58 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:09 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:31 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:55 pm Sorry, I'm not like...trying to not participate...I've just got a lot on my plate, and this game moved by quite quickly and I have no idea what's going on really.
Lemme circle back around to this post.

When you don't know what's going on in a game as town, what do you typically try to do to contribute as best you can?

And how are you doing that in this game?

Because I would love to contrast it with your scum game in Cosmere, although it was brief, I feel like you showed up in the thread more once you got pressure + also repeated "I'm town" a few times which is what you're doing here.
search.php?author_id=813&t=2488

You are saying "I'm town" and doing way more solving in this game though....but Cosmere was you getting wagoned + bussed D1, so it's not like there was much material to solve with to help you save yourself. In this game there's plenty, so it's not a great comparison, but it's what I've got :/

That's actually a grand comparison...anybody who reads that ISO & think it stacks up comparatively to this game is either confbiased, or a wolf.
Hello. Thanks for answering but also not answering my questions.

My point was pretty clear. You died in Cosmere D1 which means you basically had no time to show off your scum fake solving skills.

To account for this, I asked:
"When you don't know what's going on in a game as town, what do you typically try to do to contribute as best you can?

And how are you doing that in this game?"

If you don't feel like answering this or feel like you already covered it, that's fine.

My content over the past 12 hours is what I do as town.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:56 pm
Then vote me.

You say this every fucking game. Get new material
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Neon wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:19 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:03 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:01 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:59 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:07 pm @WindwardAway where are you

The game is losing focus
This game is stupid, you guys are going to yeet town.
I'm not actually sure what to think of falcon putting in the effort now but whatever alignment he is, he's doing something.
Im willing to flip Pyxxy first, actually, but if it's wrong I'm probably just going back to falcon.

[VOTE: Pyxxy] aubergine
Lmao...
I'm sure you're gonna say I'm alive because my reads are wildly wrong, just like you said yesterday when I loudly declared I had a redcheck on lily.
No I'm gonna say your shade on me for not wanting falcon while deciding to not go falcon is pretty hilarious.

My thoughts yesterday were valid. Nobody even stopped to think for 1 seconds that maybe lily wasn't lying I was the only one who brought it up at all.

I was wrong yes but that should throw alarms that lily was bussed because nobody even tried to help her narrative. Wolfs were fine killing lily and who looks the best off it with the worst progression and wolfy behavior overall?

Sabi...
I already gave my fucking explanation. I gave it thought, I considered we might be in a roleblocker setup, and I pushed a narrative because I wanted everyone else to believe it. I did it on purpose, and I lied, perfectly willingly, as town.

I said I had you as town for believing lily was roleblocker, I have not once said today that I want to yeet you, but I did say for the purposes of fallback that you might be in my PoE. I never said I would jail you, and I never said that I would vote you.

So if you can't fucking read my posts then I don't need to read yours, either.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:04 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:51 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:38 pm

This was 6 days ago, and Sabi's reads really haven't changed much at all. I think you've recently expressed a micro tinfoil on Porscha, but that's about it.
Really?

I dropped neon to scum and pyxxy to null

But go off. Tell me how I haven't changed my reads at all

Look at him here.

He's polarized
I don't think he is polarized. I think he is new, and learning fast.
Hmmmmmm. I don't particularly want to live in that reality so for now I will ignore the consequences of this thought being even remotely true.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:02 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:59 pm
SEAN LISTEN TO ME.

Literally was omgus.

Then vote me Sean.

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 0#p1035740

Literally here.

Are you happy now.
I don't appreciate the AtE.

I don't think that is particularly deep, and that was only after I pushed Dennis to give reads, because I thought Dennis wasn't really doing much. What do you think of that?

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

@Seanzie the moment when Dennis questioned his townread on tutuu because he was reading her off tone and energy and was self aware to acknowledge she was pockety came from a town mindset

Return to “Previous Heists”