I think I missed the neon wagon when I was looking at VC for a moment there

Why??
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 383
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 2]

Post by WindwardAway »

Like do you guys really seriously think Neon is wolfing, and if so, can you give me a good enough case that would persuade me to change my opinion?
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 38

Post by falcon45ca »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:50 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:41 pm [VOTE: tsp] aubergine

For old time sake
Where the heck did you come from

Beyond infinity, there's a little place I like to call "home"
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I came into the thread to save my partner from a yeet but I don't actually know who I'm supposed to save 🤷
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 360
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:53 pm [VOTE: Unvote] aubergine

okay sorry, I'm not trying to ruin the game for you, I'm legit just trying to have fun

so I'm out, I'll just afk on unvote until like 15 minutes from EOD and see what my Sheepdra has decided

peace
Youre not ruining the game for me. Please stay.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Can someone please tell me which partner to bus? My memory is a bit foggy, I think I forgot who my teammates were.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine

Welp.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 128

Post by S~V~S »

Kate wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:33 pm I haven't been this lost in a game in quite sometime. And I played while I was delirious with the covick.
Yeah, that covick sure is a bitch.

I read and reread some more, and I am seeing the Nutella I saw in GOC. So I'm back to square one as well.

I have no idea what to think of Mac; I thought he had some kind of curse that led him to post like he was and to lie about you agreeing with him that I was bad, so I ignored it at that point until I realized he was posting normally.
This is a progression on Neon,

Today, 3:59 AM
MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:59 am nah nah neon is wolfy as lol
Today, 4:55 PM
MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:55 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:22 pm Here comes the neon save. I think we found the hit.
I am town and I think Neon is town.
In between these two he called one of her posts "trash", but then he replied to this:
MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:24 am
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:06 am
I thought her earlier posts were wolfy and her posts today were better than yesterday's
yeah but like I'm waiting for neon to explode in a ball of townfire and need it before I'm gonna give them a full clear
So not sure what's going on with him, but after that lying and letting me think he was cursed:
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:27 am You're right about it being a blessing. I've never been more thrilled.
As for my other two voters, Windward felt opportunistic. They came up with a sudden suspicion never before mentioned, although they discussed other suspicions previously, not sure why they would sit on this one?

Neon also felt opportunistic, BUT BUT, she always suspects me, it would not be a complete game if she didn't vote for me at some point. But I'll vote for her if I have to to save Kate. Transparency for the win.

As for everyone else, I am not sure I townread Dennis, he's still POE for me. Wilgy I honestly have no clue; I really wish he had chosen licking this game as opposed to one monosyllabic word. I felt pretty good about Falcon before, and still do. I felt good about Porscha earlier on, but she seems to have fallen off? I don't have alot of experience with her. Is this a tell for her? Pyxxy I have no feel for I haven't really interacted with them, but I did agree with the points he made about TSP. When TSP was here, he was really here, and I felt pretty good about him. But while Pyxxy and I don't seem to have much in the way of similar opinions, I don't feel he has an agenda. Sean doesn't look anything like he looked in GOC when we were bad together.

@RondoDimBuckle I am sorry for the part I had in yeeting your jolly goodtime presence.

So I will [VOTE: Neon] aubergine at this time. I feel more that Windward is bad, but it could also be residual "all at once" hangover, plus I don't believe Kate is bad. Like at all.

And again, I apologize to all for my part in downer thread, it won't happen again.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:08 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:33 pm I haven't been this lost in a game in quite sometime. And I played while I was delirious with the covick.
Yeah, that covick sure is a bitch.

I read and reread some more, and I am seeing the Nutella I saw in GOC. So I'm back to square one as well.

I have no idea what to think of Mac; I thought he had some kind of curse that led him to post like he was and to lie about you agreeing with him that I was bad, so I ignored it at that point until I realized he was posting normally.
This is a progression on Neon,

Today, 3:59 AM
Today, 4:55 PM
MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:55 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:22 pm Here comes the neon save. I think we found the hit.
I am town and I think Neon is town.
In between these two he called one of her posts "trash", but then he replied to this:
MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:24 am
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:06 am
I thought her earlier posts were wolfy and her posts today were better than yesterday's
yeah but like I'm waiting for neon to explode in a ball of townfire and need it before I'm gonna give them a full clear
So not sure what's going on with him, but after that lying and letting me think he was cursed:
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:27 am You're right about it being a blessing. I've never been more thrilled.
As for my other two voters, Windward felt opportunistic. They came up with a sudden suspicion never before mentioned, although they discussed other suspicions previously, not sure why they would sit on this one?

Neon also felt opportunistic, BUT BUT, she always suspects me, it would not be a complete game if she didn't vote for me at some point. But I'll vote for her if I have to to save Kate. Transparency for the win.

As for everyone else, I am not sure I townread Dennis, he's still POE for me. Wilgy I honestly have no clue; I really wish he had chosen licking this game as opposed to one monosyllabic word. I felt pretty good about Falcon before, and still do. I felt good about Porscha earlier on, but she seems to have fallen off? I don't have alot of experience with her. Is this a tell for her? Pyxxy I have no feel for I haven't really interacted with them, but I did agree with the points he made about TSP. When TSP was here, he was really here, and I felt pretty good about him. But while Pyxxy and I don't seem to have much in the way of similar opinions, I don't feel he has an agenda. Sean doesn't look anything like he looked in GOC when we were bad together.

@RondoDimBuckle I am sorry for the part I had in yeeting your jolly goodtime presence.

So I will [VOTE: Neon] aubergine at this time. I feel more that Windward is bad, but it could also be residual "all at once" hangover, plus I don't believe Kate is bad. Like at all.

And again, I apologize to all for my part in downer thread, it won't happen again.
Idk why you're avoiding voting me, you could get nutella to vote me as well if you wanted to flip me first

Thing is, I still think Neon is town and I will probably die on that hill because I'm travelling for a long weekend by the start of the next day and will not have time to read the game

So keeping me alive, as town, is completely useless
And keeping me alive, as a wolf, would also be useless because I won't be around to spew my partners.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine

Just so it's super clear I will actively move my vote to avoid a neon lunch
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Also what's with the wagon on her, did I miss something?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Like if she is completely outed as a wolf then I'd appreciate someone telling me about it
Otherwise too bad, you're not getting my vote there
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Fuck it you guys are gonna tell me to backread or something so maybe I should do that instead of packing my suitcase
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 128

Post by S~V~S »

@WindwardAway TBH if Kate wasn't taking votes (mostly I think for defending me? ) I probably would vote for you, if I had been more involved today. But the poll ends in 45 minutes.

Very Noble of you, but I'm sure I could be convinced to vote for you when you got back!

Have a good trip, and enjoy I hope you enjoy yourself!
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:43 pm alternatively you could go back to being afk falcon

trying to get back into this game has gotten me zero satisfaction and the privilege of yet again being a wagon

so I can't recommend actively playing in good faith
Tbh the thread has been a bit weird today and I'm not sure why that is
And at least in my case it's cause I'm wary of your wolf game because I'm aware youre capable of talking yourself out of getting scumread as scum lol
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Ok well there wasnt much to backread and I didn't glean anything from it except that I noticed Dennis is voting me because he thinks I'm not playing like in the champs practice game, and yet he faults me for voting Seanzie for not playing like in the champs practice game, and that's... Some sort of weird double standard?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:21 pm Ok well there wasnt much to backread and I didn't glean anything from it except that I noticed Dennis is voting me because he thinks I'm not playing like in the champs practice game, and yet he faults me for voting Seanzie for not playing like in the champs practice game, and that's... Some sort of weird double standard?
Like is this a wolfy thing from him or is it just Dennis not noticing that he's doing the exact same thing I did earlier in the game lol
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I mean he even commented on my Seanzie case where I explicitly said (for the 20th time) that Seanzie was not playing like in the champs practice game, and just came away with saying it felt like my case was off and that I wasn't playing like in that game, either. 🤷 And like Seanzie, I also said I was aware I was playing differently. But I don't see Dennis going after Seanzie, I see Dennis going after me for going after Seanzie with a near identical case.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Ok anyway enough about Dennis cause I'm not interested in wagoning him for today, it's just food for thought cause I don't really have the time or motivation to do any solving tomorrow.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Can you guys please get off of Neon
And to a lesser extent, also get off of Kate?
We have wolves to kill.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

@pyxxy if you wanna sheep me you have a chance to tie the falcon wagon with the neon wagon

I wish I could say more than that I still think falcon is a shrug yeet but I do think Neon is town
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:25 pm Can you guys please get off of Neon
We have wolves to kill.
To whom?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:26 pm @pyxxy if you wanna sheep me you have a chance to tie the falcon wagon with the neon wagon

I wish I could say more than that I still think falcon is a shrug yeet but I do think Neon is town
Like on a scale of 1 to 10 how confident are ye?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Kate wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:26 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:25 pm Can you guys please get off of Neon
We have wolves to kill.
To whom?
I'm going for falcon because he's a wagon I'm not opposed to
I'm not going to be dumb and start a vanity wagon on a whim in the last half hour of the day
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

@Neon your presence is requested.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Kate wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:27 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:26 pm @pyxxy if you wanna sheep me you have a chance to tie the falcon wagon with the neon wagon

I'm 5/10 on falcon and I'm 8/10 on neon
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

@Dennis you do realize it's eod, yes?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Frig now my phones dying.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:28 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:27 pm

I'm 5/10 on falcon and I'm 8/10 on neon
I think I screwed up the scale, lemme try that again. I meant falcon was a 50/50 not that I'm halfway confident lmao.

I think there is a 50% chance falcon flips town, maybe a bit less
I think there is an 80% chance Neon flips town
Idk how to word this better
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I had put 5/10 on falcon cause i was thinking 0/10 meant I was confident I was wrong but that doesn't make any sense
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Kate wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:29 pm Frig now my phones dying.
Lol my phone died an hour ago but I revived it in time for this
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:30 pm
Ok plugged in and raring to go.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Where are people, is it an inconvenient EoD? I'm usually the one complaining about deadlines since I'm on central euro time but I expected more of the American timezones to be awake
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Kate wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:31 pm
Nice

If you could choose to build up a wagon on anyone right now, regardless of current vote status, where would it be?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Ngl I'm still wary of pyxxy but I'm less certain than I was earlier
And he's not really a wagon rn
I'm hoping Neon comes back but I really really really think she hasn't noticed she's a leading wagon yet
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:34 pm Ngl I'm still wary of pyxxy but I'm less certain than I was earlier
And he's not really a wagon rn
I'm hoping Neon comes back but I really really really think she hasn't noticed she's a leading wagon yet
And this is why all the neurons are firing in my brain telling me to push a counterwagon
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I mean if she flips wolf, good for us and I'll get turboed tomorrow so whatever, but I really think it's gonna be an "I told you so" and I'll get pushed anyway for TMI because that's the one thing I consistently do as a wolf
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:32 pm
Nice

If you could choose to build up a wagon on anyone right now, regardless of current vote status, where would it be?
Probably mac
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

As to why I'm voting falcon:

I'm opposed to voting neon
I'm mostly opposed to voting Kate at least today
Pyxxy is just not a wagon so whatever
I townread Seanzie and he's on falcon
Idk how to read Wilgy but I think(?) he might be onto something and I'm willing to entertain the idea that he's town
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 233
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:21 pm Ok well there wasnt much to backread and I didn't glean anything from it except that I noticed Dennis is voting me because he thinks I'm not playing like in the champs practice game, and yet he faults me for voting Seanzie for not playing like in the champs practice game, and that's... Some sort of weird double standard?
No I voted you for pushing Seanzie for doing the same thing you were doing
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:28 pm @Dennis you do realize it's eod, yes?
Yarp hello
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:37 pm As to why I'm voting falcon:

Idk how to read Wilgy but I think(?) he might be onto something and I'm willing to entertain the idea that he's town
I wish wilgy would talk bc whatever he's doing isn't helping town, which means he's either useless in this state or bad.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Kate wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:37 pm
Nice

Probably mac
What do you make of the vote movement around him? He had votes on him earlier, at least mine at some point and Seanzie's at a later point, don't recall who else. But right now he has no votes. Do you think it's because people changed their reads to thinking he's towny, or because wolves are pushing a wagon away from him?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Kate wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:39 pm

I wish wilgy would talk bc whatever he's doing isn't helping town, which means he's either useless in this state or bad.
I have a theory as to why he's only answering with yes/no but I also have an alternate theory which I like a lot less, lol
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Who was that person who said they had thought to share about my goofy silly self that wasnt telling us
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Dennis wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:38 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:28 pm @Dennis you do realize it's eod, yes?
Yarp hello
I know youre scumreading me but what's your read on neon?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Dennis wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:40 pm Who was that person who said they had thought to share about my goofy silly self that wasnt telling us
That was me
And I scrapped the thought because I changed my mind
It was that one of you/Kate was wolfing but I scrapped the thought because it occurred to me there's a chance you're both town, so the only conclusion I reached is that you two aren't w/w.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:39 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:37 pm
Nice

Probably mac
What do you make of the vote movement around him? He had votes on him earlier, at least mine at some point and Seanzie's at a later point, don't recall who else. But right now he has no votes. Do you think it's because people changed their reads to thinking he's towny, or because wolves are pushing a wagon away from him?
I think there's heavy thread manipulation going on. Plus mac is intimidating and I bet hard to lynch as either alignment.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:40 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:39 pm

I have a theory as to why he's only answering with yes/no but I also have an alternate theory which I like a lot less, lol
Care to share with the rest of the class?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 159
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Ok I'm here uhhh might move to falcon tbh but am really skeeved out by how wind keeps making jokes about how shes a wolf
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Heists”