Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Seanzie »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:16 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:07 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:04 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:03 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:03 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:02 pm Where does the thread stand on S~V~S?

@Kate are you around?
My opinion hasn't changed this entire time but my opinion doesn't matter 🙃
I haven't read, so please reiterate if you don't mind.
Scum
As much as I appreciate your ability to minimize the amount of reading I need to do, I'd love to hear more.

I promise that no matter what happens, what you tell me right now I will take to heart tomorrow.

I can quote a game where I did a similar thing to my friend Hawk when she was a string scumread of the thread, she told me lots of stuff, I didn't believe her at the time, but after she flipped town, I listened, and I was part of a town blitzkreig, and a game with 6 scum, she was the only miselim, partially because of her.
1. Svs started out by townreading me.

2. I said her posts looked on on D0, nothing pinging me, could be town.

3. On D1 i started getting pocket paranoia and said absolutely nothing about it. I could see there was a consensus townread on svs and I thought it was weird so I wanted to see if she was getting threadspewed town or if wolves were shielding her early, so I kept my read to myself and figured it was mostly paranoia.

4. On D2 i finally mentioned it cause someone else voiced worry about svs, and svs asked why I couldn't just assume that she as town had found me as town, and that all she was doing was giving an early townread because she liked my friendliness or something.

5. The whole thread went pushing Kate and svs as partners and I think both of them had very visceral reactions because it was a lot of pressure, all at once, and tbh I thought Kate's reaction was towny (despite suspecting her and being one of the players pushing on her) and svs's reaction was not, but I got a bit worried I'd upset her since I was being very loud and obnoxious about scumreading her for a pocket attempt. So I backed off for the rest of the day on svs, her entire wagon dissolved, and then a wagon formed on Neon pretty much out of nowhere while Neon was out of the thread. So I pushed on falcon because I wasn't feeling a Kate yeet and I was shielding Neon as hard as I could.

6. Svs came into the thread today and echoed what Mac said and said that my EoD made me the most obvious wolf ever and hasn't really elaborated on why my EoD makes me a wolf. Porscha explained why my EoD makes me town, but svs just kept going "look at windward's eod" and basically that's the entire case? And personally I got the feeling she only dropped the townread on me because she needed someone active at EoD to blame for the falcon mislunch and I was town leading it, and she realized she couldn't pocket me by townreading me so she's pushing me instead because that seems to be something the thread mostly agrees with (which is why I was pushing Porscha for having the opposite take at first today, but she gave a reasonable response to me and I don't feel that svs has).

Anyway all of this is just word salad, tl;dr i don't think svs has any good reasons given for scumreading me and it is super opportunistic.
Are your emotions and commitment to the game linked to my read of you right now?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:06 pm I am not being listened to in this game and it pains me.
I’m here to do everything you say
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:15 pm @MacDougall @TonyStarkPrime

SVS looks scummy and they look like they want to pocket DrWilgy.

What are your thoughts on SVS?
Kate has claimed that SVS is obvious town. Kate is scummier than SVS. I’d flip there first if necessary.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 383
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:12 pm @WindwardAway

Can you tldr your reads?

This will make it much easier for me to convince everyone that you thought the things you did as I follow you tomorrow.
I did that

But yeah for thread health and my own health I'll shut up now and either lurk or leave, I'm undecided

I might want to answer questions, though, since I feel like I did a shoddy job formatting my post on svs and it probably looks like lots of empty words

I'm not always good at explaining my reads because I get distracted with other thoughts halfway through
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 304

Post by Seanzie »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:17 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:06 pm I am not being listened to in this game and it pains me.
Tell me about SVS and Wilgy please.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Kate wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:48 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:24 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:35 am Kate had SVS dead to absolute rights the last game they both played. Remember? Literally saw through her like she was a complete noob. It was godly.

Kate will not be wrong on SVS if she is town. If SVS is mafia Kate is not town Kate is mafia.

Kate MAYBE pocketing SVS. But I would expect SVS to have at least humoured the thought given the situation we find ourselves in.

They are either wolves or they are town with absolutely disgustingly good meta reads on each other. If they are t/w I will be ... mildly annoyed at the town between them lol.

But seriously I am very confident it's not t/t.

The more I talk the more I am convincing myself especially that Nutella only dies over 1 of them if they are both mafia tbh. We are on day 3 and have had SVS and Kate mason town locking each other. Kate who BREAKS wolf teams with her soul reads. Zero wolf flips and both alive?
I think for a lot of reasons the Kate wolf flip will look good for Wilgy and we should skip to that part
You don't know me, yet. Your post actually makes me want to flip wilgy more than you. Keep talking about this, I'm intrigued.
Nothing else to say
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:18 pm

Can you tldr your reads?

This will make it much easier for me to convince everyone that you thought the things you did as I follow you tomorrow.
I did that

But yeah for thread health and my own health I'll shut up now and either lurk or leave, I'm undecided

I might want to answer questions, though, since I feel like I did a shoddy job formatting my post on svs and it probably looks like lots of empty words

I'm not always good at explaining my reads because I get distracted with other thoughts halfway through
Do you have a single post with legacy reads? Can you quote it for my benefit because I'm bad at this game?

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:18 pm
I lean town on Wilgy and think SVS is locked as “not my problem”
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

When is somebody gonna bring up the elephant in the room?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:18 pm

Kate has claimed that SVS is obvious town. Kate is scummier than SVS. I’d flip there first if necessary.
I want to know what you think of SVS, not what Kate thinks of SVS.

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:17 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:02 pm Where does the thread stand on S~V~S?

@Kate are you around?
Scum
As much as I appreciate your ability to minimize the amount of reading I need to do, I'd love to hear more.

I promise that no matter what happens, what you tell me right now I will take to heart tomorrow.

I can quote a game where I did a similar thing to my friend Hawk when she was a string scumread of the thread, she told me lots of stuff, I didn't believe her at the time, but after she flipped town, I listened, and I was part of a town blitzkreig, and a game with 6 scum, she was the only miselim, partially because of her.

3. On D1 i started getting pocket paranoia and said absolutely nothing about it. I could see there was a consensus townread on svs and I thought it was weird so I wanted to see if she was getting threadspewed town or if wolves were shielding her early, so I kept my read to myself and figured it was mostly paranoia.

4. On D2 i finally mentioned it cause someone else voiced worry about svs, and svs asked why I couldn't just assume that she as town had found me as town, and that all she was doing was giving an early townread because she liked my friendliness or something.

5. The whole thread went pushing Kate and svs as partners and I think both of them had very visceral reactions because it was a lot of pressure, all at once, and tbh I thought Kate's reaction was towny (despite suspecting her and being one of the players pushing on her) and svs's reaction was not, but I got a bit worried I'd upset her since I was being very loud and obnoxious about scumreading her for a pocket attempt. So I backed off for the rest of the day on svs, her entire wagon dissolved, and then a wagon formed on Neon pretty much out of nowhere while Neon was out of the thread. So I pushed on falcon because I wasn't feeling a Kate yeet and I was shielding Neon as hard as I could.

6. Svs came into the thread today and echoed what Mac said and said that my EoD made me the most obvious wolf ever and hasn't really elaborated on why my EoD makes me a wolf. Porscha explained why my EoD makes me town, but svs just kept going "look at windward's eod" and basically that's the entire case? And personally I got the feeling she only dropped the townread on me because she needed someone active at EoD to blame for the falcon mislunch and I was town leading it, and she realized she couldn't pocket me by townreading me so she's pushing me instead because that seems to be something the thread mostly agrees with (which is why I was pushing Porscha for having the opposite take at first today, but she gave a reasonable response to me and I don't feel that svs has).

Anyway all of this is just word salad, tl;dr i don't think svs has any good reasons given for scumreading me and it is super opportunistic.
Are your emotions and commitment to the game linked to my read of you right now?
I always overcommit to games, I'm just annoyed with myself for doing so instead of leaving the thread like a civilized person tbh

I'd happily roll over and die today but I feel like I say that every game and the feeling lasts for like 20 minutes

Idk what your read on me is right now because I am pretty sure svs is the one player in this game who is so blatantly unpartnered with me that you can only ever think one of us will flip wolf, if either.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:20 pm

I don’t think anything about SVS. That’s not my problem.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

But like, I've been more focused on pyxxy today because I thought I was upsetting svs yesterday by hard pushing her

It didn't change my read on her but it did change my focus
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:19 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:18 pm
I lean town on Wilgy and think SVS is locked as “not my problem”
Typo or slip?

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Uh pretty sure that’s what I meant to say
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:21 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:20 pm

I don’t think anything about SVS. That’s not my problem.
It is now. I am making it your problem. Look at their ISO. It is less than two pages. Tell me your thoughts, please.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:22 pm Uh pretty sure that’s what I meant to say
You're voting a lean town?

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Yeah
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:19 pm

Can you tldr your reads?

I did that

Do you have a single post with legacy reads? Can you quote it for my benefit because I'm bad at this game?
Neon town
You town
Mac town
Kate townier than dennis
Dennis probably town but if so then he's making big mistakes, I can go into detail on this but I did it in an earlier post comparing his EoD to pyxxy's
Pyxxy woof
Svs probably woof
Tsp i have as a town lean
Wilgy could be woof
Porscha i had as wolf before but her responses to me were genuine and well explained so I moved her up to town

Who did i forget? This is off the top of my head, sorry
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:20 pm

Scum

I always overcommit to games, I'm just annoyed with myself for doing so instead of leaving the thread like a civilized person tbh

I'd happily roll over and die today but I feel like I say that every game and the feeling lasts for like 20 minutes

Idk what your read on me is right now because I am pretty sure svs is the one player in this game who is so blatantly unpartnered with me that you can only ever think one of us will flip wolf, if either.
ugh, you make things hard. If you would have just said "yes" I would have lock!towned you.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:23 pmYeah
Cool, cool cool cool.

Read SVS and let me know your thoughts, if you don't mind. I'd appreciate it and I will give you a high five once you're done.

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 283

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:16 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:04 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:59 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:57 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:56 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:54 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:37 pm

Who should I vote for?
I don't care read the game
*shrug* play the game
I am. Just because I do not play the game how you want me to does not mean I am not playing.

There is zero chance I will read what I haven't by EoD, so I am not even going to try. Instead I am going to do what I do best - make people do AI things. AI things that people can choose to do or not do are currently:

1.) tell me who to vote for.
I personally believe pyxxy is probs best but if you cant abide that vote then go wilgy
Tell me about Wilgy.

Do you have a take on SVS?
It's hard to say too much since he has given little to go off of but when he actually had words to use at start of day today he pushed a lot of weird pairings/groupings and then went back to 1 word posting. And after mac made his case that wolf wilgy fits into many worlds, and that wilgy is also wolfy cuz he voted me, wilgy went back to saying I was towny. Lol
But I'm pretty pressed onto pyxxy right now. Even if he has to goofy post I think as town he would enjoy it and not use it as an excuse to low post tbh

Idk... she wasnt a lot of my focus today. I tr'd her early but when I kept pushing mac on if her pairing with kate could ever be a wolf and town and not t/t or w/w, he doesnt think it's possible. The issue is I dont feel kate has been wolfy... which if mac is right, then if kate is town then svs is town. But I'm not good at reading either of them. I thought svs was town until she was practically outed in goc and I've never caught a wolf kate so im leaning on mac a little more to help me with them, but today right now I think it is more important to flip pyxxy or wilgy
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Read the SVS iso, have developed a read, sticking to my guns on not sharing it
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:24 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:20 pm

Scum

ugh, you make things hard. If you would have just said "yes" I would have lock!towned you.
I'm not Wilgy :P
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

This implies you tr wilgy?
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:23 pm

Can you tldr your reads?

I did that

Neon town
You town
Mac town
Kate townier than dennis
Dennis probably town but if so then he's making big mistakes, I can go into detail on this but I did it in an earlier post comparing his EoD to pyxxy's
Pyxxy woof
Svs probably woof
Wilgy could be woof
Porscha i had as wolf before but her responses to me were genuine and well explained so I moved her up to town

GTH rule?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:20 pm When is somebody gonna bring up the elephant in the room?
Tell me about the elephant. Is it me? I feel like an elephant. I am stomping across the thread and only townies can dodge my big feet.

Work with me right now (not just TSP, but you all) as I stomp around. I have the highest winrate out of everyone who has played 15+ games on TS. I know I'm not always the best myself, but I have a +ev impact on the game, so work with me now, we have half an hour.

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Sean I think SVS is town. I haven’t really been up on the trends of this game but there are a few moments in the ISO that seem earnest to me.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:29 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:20 pm When is somebody gonna bring up the elephant in the room?
Tell me about the elephant. Is it me? I feel like an elephant. I am stomping across the thread and only townies can dodge my big feet.

Work with me right now (not just TSP, but you all) as I stomp around. I have the highest winrate out of everyone who has played 15+ games on TS. I know I'm not always the best myself, but I have a +ev impact on the game, so work with me now, we have half an hour.
Why is no one suspecting Mac
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:27 pm Read the SVS iso, have developed a read, sticking to my guns on not sharing it
I am anti-Wilgy.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:29 pm

You're the one voting with him. You're voting with someone you want to talk about, while voting someone you feel is town.

Why is no one suspecting TSP?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:29 pm Sean I think SVS is town. I haven’t really been up on the trends of this game but there are a few moments in the ISO that seem earnest to me.
Quote plz.

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:28 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:23 pm

Can you tldr your reads?

I did that

Neon town
You town
Mac town
Kate townier than dennis
Pyxxy woof
Svs probably woof
Wilgy could be woof

GTH rule?
GTH team is pyxxy/svs/+1 probably Wilgy cause that's the next closest read to scum but I'm not ultra confident, I'm more confident in my townreads which is how i like to play the game

But if that solve is wrong, then I'd reexamine my mid-town-tier and that category is a bit hazy

I'm confident neon and Seanzie are town tho, and fairly confident on mac so I'd call that my towncore
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I need a flip today before I start destroying my mental health to begin considering mac as a wolf

Why are you suspecting him
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

This is the single wolfiest post that has ever existed. I want to love TSP forever more. love love love love love love love

I know y'all won't see it, but it is.

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:30 pm

You're the one voting with him. You're voting with someone you want to talk about, while voting someone you feel is town.

Because I feel like being that abrasive and blunt with opinions is generally a towny thing cause it sticks out a bit too much for most wolves to be comfortable with

It's not clearing but it's a starting point ive been working with
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

His name was brought up and lmao, by notably mac, who he just kinda turned tail on
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: TSP] aubergine out of love

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I mean I legit do not think svs has done anything towny, she's done genuine emotionally driven things but that's not alignment indicative, and the only reason I am not breathing down her neck is because I don't think she is w/w with Kate at the moment and I don't know whether to trust Kate's accuracy or not
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

TSP/SVS/?

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:33 pm

His name was brought up and lmao, by notably mac, who he just kinda turned tail on
I've been too focused on reads on myself today, but yeah I remembered TSP is one of the reads mac reversed
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:35 pmTSP/SVS/?
Pyxxy
Like seriously idk how many times I need to rehash that case
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:34 pm I mean I legit do not think svs has done anything towny, she's done genuine emotionally driven things but that's not alignment indicative, and the only reason I am not breathing down her neck is because I don't think she is w/w with Kate at the moment and I don't know whether to trust Kate's accuracy or not
Please vote TSP with me.

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:32 pm

This is the single wolfiest post that has ever existed. I want to love TSP forever more. love love love love love love love

I can only imagine you see this as trying to shift a vote near eod, so if that's what you think then who is he shifting from? Nobody is consensus wagon atm
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

The annoying thing is I only see TSP as scum specifically with SVS, I do not necessarily see TSP's flip as dependent on SVS, but I don't think TSP is a wolf if svs is not

And as Mac said, Kate and SVS are closely tied because of their meta reads on each other but a team of Kate/svs/TSP just sounds so wrong to me that idek where to begin on why it sounds wrong but it doesn't sit right somehow.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:35 pm
Pyxxy
Since I've been here no one has said anything about Pyxxy, and honestly I would fully believe Pyxxy, for the shear sake of the fact that I honestly feel powerless against Pyxxy. Something about their posting makes me feel exactly nothing no matter what.

But yeah, I will let my betters find pyxxy and if you say pyxxy and eventually flip or convince me you're town, I'll adjust accordingly.

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:35 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:34 pm I mean I legit do not think svs has done anything towny, she's done genuine emotionally driven things but that's not alignment indicative, and the only reason I am not breathing down her neck is because I don't think she is w/w with Kate at the moment and I don't know whether to trust Kate's accuracy or not
Please vote TSP with me.
I'd always flip svs before tsp
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:35 pm
Pyxxy
I literally cant think of a single reason to tr him lol
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I got bored of voting myself so I'm back to voting pyxxy
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:36 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:32 pm

I can only imagine you see this as trying to shift a vote near eod, so if that's what you think then who is he shifting from? Nobody is consensus wagon atm
I don't think he is necessarily trying to shift a vote, I think he is trying to appeal to me. In a wolfy way.

Return to “Previous Heists”