Total votes: 8
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 275
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Summer Sh*t Day 1

Post by Kate »

Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:01 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 1:56 pm oh we have much less time left than I thought
Yh. I don't think it's likely that Six or Sig is going to post today, tbh.

I don't know what's the protocol in this site for 0-posters but if it's just like MU or FoL then we'll prolly get a slot that can be readable tomorrow.

IMO currently thinking of voting either Kate/Ted.
Well ted would be a better choice than me :shrug:
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Camilla
The Mark
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Camilla »

[VOTE: tedxtr] aubergine
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Normally I am strongly defensive of afk townies getting voted D1 but [VOTE: SixStrings] aubergine.

Probably just a "I'm not familiar with you so I have no qualms about your potential mischop" vote from me, but hey, that's life.

I don't like the Kate wagon. But that's all. Kate's already here writing things, I won't get in the way.

Not feeling the PSV wagon either.

Ted wagon is a maybe for me, or at least was before I went to sleep. Maybe I'll ISO later, idk, not much time. I could see there being one in Ted/Falcon. I still sus Falcon, I think I just expect scum!Falcon to have returned to the thread by now? Maybe the wagons are fine, maybe he's asleep, maybe I should just be voting him instead?

Sig is an option but I also remember a very absent Sig once before and Marmot(?) telling me sig used to be a common mischop back in the Syndicate days of yore so that's why I picked Six instead.

I guess also if people are familiar with Six and think he's a fine wine that ripens as the game goes along, I would switch to Falcon.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tedxtr wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 6:57 pm @Kate

do you make it a point not to post any game content on n0?

I just wanna know for reasons
Usually day 0 is just shitposting for me.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

pyxxy wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:04 pm
I don't like the Kate wagon. But that's all. Kate's already here writing things, I won't get in the way.
Her reaction to the wagon on her felt good, tbh.

It feels like she's trying to analyze the motivations behind each vote rather than give out blanket reactions while from experience I don't see wolves doing this often.

I dislike voting 0-posters but with the thread-state rn then yeah.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:01 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 1:56 pm oh we have much less time left than I thought
Yh. I don't think it's likely that Six or Sig is going to post today, tbh.

I don't know what's the protocol in this site for 0-posters but if it's just like MU or FoL then we'll prolly get a slot that can be readable tomorrow.

IMO currently thinking of voting either Kate/Ted.
I don't think we really have a policy, but I'm also only like 6 months on this site, so I can't speak to it with confidence.

Normally I get vibes from low posters about why they're low posting....the vibes here are that the deadline is awkward for them, or at least it's not muscle memory for when they need to appear. This kinda carries over to Falcon as well.

But in this game for some reason I don't feel the sixth sense to not vote in the afkers. Not sure why. This is me just talking out loud to an extent, sorry :|
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:02 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 1:41 pm fwiw i feel like giving reads rn would be a LEAK due to 2 non posters

but i’ll add a wolfy remark of i kinda like where things are headed and have noticed nothing that i was going “huh wat” in my head to

a bit of a thing i spotted was alice stating a rand v read on seanzie and then making a post to spf saying she shouldn’t give him an easy villa pass, gth it feels bad but if i’m thinking about it, i don’t see what point it accomplishes as a wolf. might be a villagery progression
tedxtr wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 6:46 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:13 am i townlean potentialsheltervet because she seems unfettered by the pressure on her and has maintained a consistent feeling of comfort even tho a lot of the thread so far has revolved around people accusing her and bcuz the nuance of the way she is reading the ppl pushing her (ie: townreading neon and seanzie for a perceived sincerity in their read on her but then not extending the same to ted) feels organic to me
i picked up on the same thing, except i was unsure if that was villagery. i voted cuz i have a habit of

as for your camilla vote, my gut feeling was to kinda "ehhh do i really buy this angle" on her reads upon me skimming again, but for some reason i don't feel compelled to vote

i'll say having psv as her highest wolf read and neon as villagery were some of the reads i kinda found a bit weird, not for the reads themselves just how she got to them. the neon read seemed off, i don't see why her posting couldn't have been that of a wolf

i mean the reason she gave for neon could be said of mostly everyone, including dennis / kate / maybe even falcon
if i had to verbalize what pinged me about ted, it's probably the idea that it feels like he is specifically searching for people to push as opposed to looking for people to townread, and while this can be a matter of playstyle differences, i feel that his pushes have been a bit limp/have fizzled out in a way that shows a lack of internal conviction

im thinking about the way that he came into the game pushing on dennis for sounding ~overly friendly~ but then dropped the push as soon as the thread consensus started agreeing that dennis was town, or the way that he kind of spoke ...around camilia in a way that could be read as trying to egg on the pushes on her without directly getting his hands dirty himself

yeah idk. it's a bit hard for me to articulate. i just haven't felt a sincere solving process from ted yet
I like this post both its content and vibe. Leads me to think of spf as a townlean.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

[VOTE: ted] aubergineOk I have to step away for a bit. I'm going to drop a vote on Ted and come back and reread his iso again after some tylenol and hopefully have more coherent thoughts.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

[ytubehd][/ytubehd]
;)
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 375
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

wait, when is the deadline?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Seanzie wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 12:01 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 10:58 pm to be honest it feels to me like one of those games where the wolves are primarily in the lower posters/people with zero presence which makes it uniquely hard to find a wolfread that i feel confident about

it also generally just feels like not enough has happened for me to have a strong understanding of the current gamestate
Who exactly are the lower posters/people with zero presence?
i was referring primarily to sig/sixstrings/kate/falcon when i made that post
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:22 pm wait, when is the deadline?
In a few hours, IIRC.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

tedxtr wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:54 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 10:58 pm to be honest it feels to me like one of those games where the wolves are primarily in the lower posters/people with zero presence which makes it uniquely hard to find a wolfread that i feel confident about

it also generally just feels like not enough has happened for me to have a strong understanding of the current gamestate
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:02 pm i feel that his pushes have been a bit limp/have fizzled out in a way that shows a lack of internal conviction
can you explain the connection you see between those two posts?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

tedxtr wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 5:04 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:02 pm im thinking about the way that he came into the game pushing on dennis for sounding ~overly friendly~ but then dropped the push as soon as the thread consensus started agreeing that dennis was town
hate being nitpicky, but only camilla expressed a villa read of dennis

you view that as consensus or?
fair to say that i proly perceived the consensus around dennis at the time when you reversed your read as being larger than it was
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:23 pm

Have you played frequently with Falcon?

I liked his tone earlier on but that's basically the only thing I like from him and I don't have enough experience with him to know if he's capable of faking it or not.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:24 pm
In a few hours, IIRC.
alright. for some reason i thought it wasn't until fairly late tonight, but now im rushing to catch up because i wont be here much between now and the EOD
staypositivefriend
Hitman

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:08 pm

It feels like she's trying to analyze the motivations behind each vote rather than give out blanket reactions while from experience I don't see wolves doing this often.

yeah, i would stop a bit short of saying that her reaction to being wagoned was towny, but it was towny enough for me to not feel as comfortable voting for her today, especially because i think she's likely to be the type of player who gets more readable as the game goes on

i'm just trying to decide if there's anyone other than ted that im ok with killing
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:27 pm

I liked his tone earlier on but that's basically the only thing I like from him and I don't have enough experience with him to know if he's capable of faking it or not.
i have played with falcon quite a lot (probably upward of a dozen times) but he is also one of the players that i struggle to read the most. i will say that he has a fairly consistent tone/vibe regardless of his alignment, so i probably wouldn't read him for that

i was told in the last game that i played w/falcon that the best way to read falcon is by the specific angles that he's pushing and whether he seems alone in the thread, and he hasn't posted enough content for me to have a read on that yet
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:30 pm
Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:08 pm

yeah, i would stop a bit short of saying that her reaction to being wagoned was towny, but it was towny enough for me to not feel as comfortable voting for her today, especially because i think she's likely to be the type of player who gets more readable as the game goes on

i'm just trying to decide if there's anyone other than ted that im ok with killing
I don't think the game's ever as easy as Ted+2 people not playing tbh.

Maybe Kate but meh.

Tomorrow I'll just start re-reading over my more middle-of-the-line reads like Falcon/Seanzie/maybe Neon as I feel like that's most likely where potential misclears are, tbh.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

[VOTE: neon] aubergine

ket's make the EOD more interesting

be back later
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:32 pm
Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:27 pm

i have played with falcon quite a lot (probably upward of a dozen times) but he is also one of the players that i struggle to read the most. i will say that he has a fairly consistent tone/vibe regardless of his alignment, so i probably wouldn't read him for that

i was told in the last game that i played w/falcon that the best way to read falcon is by the specific angles that he's pushing and whether he seems alone in the thread, and he hasn't posted enough content for me to have a read on that yet
Yh, I feel like he's similar to Nanook as in the player that does play but doesn't really get invested into the game which makes them hardish to read based on microreads.

Prolly not a good d1 as well, tbh.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 218

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

pyxxy wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:04 pm Normally I am strongly defensive of afk townies getting voted D1 but [VOTE: SixStrings] aubergine.

Probably just a "I'm not familiar with you so I have no qualms about your potential mischop" vote from me, but hey, that's life.

Ted wagon is a maybe for me, or at least was before I went to sleep. Maybe I'll ISO later, idk, not much time. I could see there being one in Ted/Falcon. I still sus Falcon, I think I just expect scum!Falcon to have returned to the thread by now? Maybe the wagons are fine, maybe he's asleep, maybe I should just be voting him instead?

Sig is an option but I also remember a very absent Sig once before and Marmot(?) telling me sig used to be a common mischop back in the Syndicate days of yore so that's why I picked Six instead.

I guess also if people are familiar with Six and think he's a fine wine that ripens as the game goes along, I would switch to Falcon.
Hmm.

Vote: pyx
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 156
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:24 pm

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:02 pm i feel that his pushes have been a bit limp/have fizzled out in a way that shows a lack of internal conviction
it's mainly that i sorta share the same view, so it's weird to get called out for not having any conviction when there's not much to be pushed on. but it's even funnier that you say it's tough to push anyone with any conviction and then call me out for not having any

i feel like nobody has any conviction and it's obvious why, i don't see why it makes me look bad in your eyes esp when we seemed to share the same view, so you'd have the answer to your question
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 218

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:35 pm [VOTE: neon] aubergine

ket's make the EOD more interesting

be back later
I'm down for interesting
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tedxtr wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:38 pm

it's mainly that i sorta share the same view, so it's weird to get called out for not having any conviction when there's not much to be pushed on. but it's even funnier that you say it's tough to push anyone with any conviction and then call me out for not having any

i feel like nobody has any conviction and it's obvious why, i don't see why it makes me look bad in your eyes esp when we seemed to share the same view, so you'd have the answer to your question
I read this more of you being waffly and covering your bases more than be super confident, although to be fair she said lack of conviction, but a more nuanced read of that post seems to make more sense to me.
SixStrings
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by SixStrings »

Neon wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:37 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:04 pm Normally I am strongly defensive of afk townies getting voted D1 but [VOTE: SixStrings] aubergine.

Hmm.

I am town, this is my third game so I have had little to say so far. I have done some catching up today and I am on the Ted wagon for now.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:50 pm
tedxtr wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:38 pm

I read this more of you being waffly and covering your bases more than be super confident, although to be fair she said lack of conviction, but a more nuanced read of that post seems to make more sense to me.
This probably could be worded a lot better, I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. I have a headache and my thoughts don't always come out in a straight line when that's occurring :confused: :fist:
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

ImageImageImageImage
SixStrings
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by SixStrings »

[VOTE: tedxtr] aubergine
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

SixStrings wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:51 pm

Hmm.

I am town, this is my third game so I have had little to say so far. I have done some catching up today and I am on the Ted wagon for now.
But, why?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

unfortunate crossposts, it was meant to be a reply to six's entry

don't do anything all day, come vote the top wagon. i'm sure based on original reasoning too
ImageImageImageImage
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

SixStrings wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:51 pm

Hmm.

This is most certainly an entrance.

What exactly is your read on Ted?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tedxtr wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:53 pm Image
Yes, that's how I felt when I reread it too 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 1:43 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 10:59 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:49 pm jk

actually, despite Dennis saying they're a lazy D1 player, there were some takes in their posts (most notably the concern on Camilla pushing lhf)
Ted did it too

When I've got people posting 17 page thesises (wtf is thr plural for thesis) it's kind of hard to not start thinking a little
Dennis can you give me the cliff notes on everyone so far?
That'd be way easier if I actually knew what cliff notes are B)

If you really want to get an actual feel probably just iso like, someone in Camilla/spf/ted cause they've lead the conversation thus far

I wouldn't be terribly surprised if the mafia's total posts was less than 7 (original thought, I know)

Camilla was a top wagon for a little bit which I was preparing to come in and strike down today but that has resolved itself. Camilla's been arguably the most outspoken and trying thus far, this is turning into just me pocketing aaaaa, generic townie keep doin whatchya doin

PSV is iffy for me, cause in my catchup I saw one or two posts that gave me iffy feels (I'll go find it in a second). I'd still rather not chop for reasons unexplainable by me

Ted is the top wagon rn and I don't know why. Not so much I'm 100 percent sure they're town, more I feel like no one really explained themselves (maybe I'm just forgetting) and that's currently steering me towards TRing them

Spf making that weird claim where me defending you (Kate) is town indicative for me seems so wild, not even wolfy just like wild, that a wolf wouldn't do it

Everyone else is forgettable thus far, except for pyxxy who has given me approximately 0 feelings

So yah. Idk why people always end up asking me this cause idk what you want but um. There you go
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Haha get wallposted on NERDS

Now everyone's gonna quote me and it's gonna take longer to scroll
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

kate, you said you invited psv to play here, have you seen them play at all?

if yes, then what do you think about their alignment?
ImageImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Something is telling me 10pm but I don't know who that voice is whispering in my head so I might be wrong
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Dennis wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:59 pm Ted is the top wagon rn and I don't know why. Not so much I'm 100 percent sure they're town, more I feel like no one really explained themselves (maybe I'm just forgetting) and that's currently steering me towards TRing them
you said you are bad at mafia, but i can assure you that you are already better than a lot of people i play with just based on your read on me
ImageImageImageImage
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

[VOTE: SixStrings] aubergine
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:35 am There's a really good chance I will forget to vote if I don't vote now tbh so
[VOTE: Tex ] aubergine
Because I think their content has been pretty lacking and go with the flow, along with the handwavey excuse of being a bad D1 player. Feels like trying to fly under the radar.
Oh it was this one

Ted has done much more than me, and I gave the excuse literally piggybacking off of Ted but this doesn't mention me at all
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Yh, I really feel like wolfhunting's not going to be that useful in this game and it'd be better to create a towncore and try to filter it throughly.

Currently have SPF/Lemon/Dennis in my top one with Seanzie/Zenon/Pyxxy/PSV close by.

Kate/Sig/Six/Falcon/Ted are basically the final tier but I don't think all wolves are here and 1 probably snuck into the upper tier.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

sixstrings / psv / +1 yolo
ImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tedxtr wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:59 pm kate, you said you invited psv to play here, have you seen them play at all?

if yes, then what do you think about their alignment?
No I never played with her before. We were chatting in the discord.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 3:00 pm
Something is telling me 10pm but I don't know who that voice is whispering in my head so I might be wrong
No it's like 5pm
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

tedxtr wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 3:10 pm sixstrings / psv / +1 yolo
If PSV's a wolf then I wouldn't be surprised if her partners are exactly Sig/Six from the stale wagon, tbh.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 3:04 pm [VOTE: SixStrings] aubergine
I'm not willing to vote here yet. He's a lost newbie and it def possible he randed bad, but I'd be more willing to look at other low posters who know better than to hide. I'm not a big fan of voting off low posters day 1.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Kate wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 3:16 pm
I'm not willing to vote here yet. He's a lost newbie and it def possible he randed bad, but I'd be more willing to look at other low posters who know better than to hide. I'm not a big fan of voting off low posters day 1.
if he's a newbie then voting on the top wagon with no explanation and dipping is probably almost outing tbh
ImageImageImageImage
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

So what are your top three eliminations rn?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tedxtr wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 3:17 pm
if he's a newbie then voting on the top wagon with no explanation and dipping is probably almost outing tbh
If you think he's bad, I won't try to dissuade you from voting there, I'm just not willing to one day one.

Return to “Previous Hustles”