Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Re: Art UPickish D2

Post by potentialsheltervet »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:07 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:06 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:05 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:01 pm Anyway, I'd like to chop pyxxy, Seanzie, and I suppose Thunal, in roughly that order.
[VOTE: Thunal] aubergine

cue being conflicted >:)
Why conflicted?
You scumread me, yet I vote one of your other scumreads.

*cue How Curious cartoon*
...this just sounds like you're begging for bus credit lmao
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:05 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:03 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:21 am Pyxxy is bad.

For someone that is a self-described mech lover, why have you not even talked about mech this game? There’s many many claims, and your iso is mostly ‘oops, blush, die demon, creature deserved to die, I’m a little teacup’ type stuff.

You’ve said you don’t have time until at least d3, which like…ok. But you have enough time to fluff post. I know I’m one to talk- I feel like half my iso is just fluff.

But here’s the difference- my fluff is *attached* to my body. When you pet me, you realize you’re petting something living and breathing.
Your fluff is just floating in the wind, with nothing of substance attached; a proverbial hairball, if you will.

I just expect more of you with the amount of posts you have.

I’d vote for you but I also think roxy needs some pressure.
I'm multitabling by accident, I think I said this, and also somehow I didn't do the art right or didn't read correctly or didn't ping the right GM and didn't get a roll/role at all :/

if you want to chop me for this explanation I think that's pretty reasonable
Wait, you have no role?
yep, no special art powers
Mmmmmmm I think you're lying.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Because in the auction it said if you didn't win art some would be assigned to you.
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:53 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:33 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:28 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:05 am Although I'm struggling to find footing with scumreads, I do have some pretty confident townreads which is something:
Kate
Falcon
Seanzie
Lemonfairy

And my less confident townreads are Dennis, PSV, and Zenon.
Tell me about PSV.
I'm about to ISO her so I'll tell you about her in a bit.
I'd rather hear your thoughts pre-ISO.
Well it's a little late now lol, but my thoughts pre-ISO were that I had mixed feelings because she felt similar to Solar System and I thought her analysis of my play was decent, but I had paranoia about her tacking me onto the end of her PoE twice and I wanted to investigate Kate's read since I give that some weight.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:13 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:53 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:33 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:28 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:05 am Although I'm struggling to find footing with scumreads, I do have some pretty confident townreads which is something:
Kate
Falcon
Seanzie
Lemonfairy

And my less confident townreads are Dennis, PSV, and Zenon.
Tell me about PSV.
I'm about to ISO her so I'll tell you about her in a bit.
I'd rather hear your thoughts pre-ISO.
Well it's a little late now lol, but my thoughts pre-ISO were that I had mixed feelings because she felt similar to Solar System and I thought her analysis of my play was decent, but I had paranoia about her tacking me onto the end of her PoE twice and I wanted to investigate Kate's read since I give that some weight.
How do you feel now?
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

PSV ISO:
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:03 pm

Honestly I've only read the first twoish pages and all I saw were her comments on art. Those are NAI for her
I'll say activity is NAI in general but especially so for genny. She tends to get misyoten more often when she's quiet and town. But sometimes she's just quiet and town
It's more about the zest and spark when she is here.
There seems to be an SDN consensus on Genny’s inactivity.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:05 pm

I don't think I've seen anything ai from Dubz. Slight town lean on Dennis thus far. Never seen him as scum tho
Read with a disclaimer which looks slightly wolfy.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:05 pm Quin's entrance was weird and Creature has been basically nonexistent.
I'm also wondering if this is typical Scotty we're seeing? He sounds a little... Unhinged I guess is the word I would use. That isn't what I saw from him in the only other game I played with him.
Mild paranoia that PSV doesn’t express suspicion on Scotty for being different here and only votes Scotty much later.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:50 pm No, sorry. If you're voting genny for having minimal content and not being around then that's almost a guaranteed bad play. Genny gets misvoted a lot in exactly this way.
I think shielding Genny in this manner looks slightly good if Genny is town.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:56 pm @Scotty Is the personal reason you think Seanzie is town? I'm scanning his ISO and he feels very similar to scum!Seanzie I played with recently.
Noted. I want to see how this evolves.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:27 pm My eyes are on Scotty after that EOD and Seanzie since he turned into the Creature CW.
Consistent with her d1 reads.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:57 pm

I have absolutely no idea. My initial thought during EOD was maybe you were partners with Creature but clearly that wasn't it.
This looks slightly good that she expressed this thought instead of not saying anything after Creature flipped town.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:08 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:05 am
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:27 pm My eyes are on Scotty after that EOD and Seanzie since he turned into the Creature CW.

No. Nothing exactly nothing about "turning into" a CW actually suggests something about my alignment.

What movement suggests this? Explain in detail please.

I have never explained anything in detail, but:
It feels like votes cascaded to creature after they started getting on you. At least in my memory.

This isn’t a bad reason but so far there’s a lack of actually pressuring Seanzie or reading into his content. I had wagon reasons to suspect Seanzie too, but that led me to look into his content and read it independently. This feels like using the wagon as a crutch.

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:42 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:31 am

Do you think weird makes me good or bad?

Legitimately? I don't know, and I'm hoping praying for clarity works.
GTH I'd lean town.
Small town ping.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:46 pm

Falcon and pyxxy haven't been here enough for me to have any significant reads on them.
I've only played with Thunal once and it was a Mafia game. There she was louder and filled the space more. It was also a smaller game. I think I lean town here?
This is a fine analysis of my play.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:49 pm Actually, I think pyxxy was the one I questioned whether they were voting creature due to the whole lowposting as wolf business
@pyxxy How do you feel now?
Then she voted pyxxy shortly after. It could go either way imo, either a townie wanting to prod pyxxy or a wolf thinking he’s a reasonable vote.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:26 pm

I'm not going to tell you not to follow your gut, but I will say genny is commonly miselimmed because lowposting is just... Genny. Town genny gets voted often because her activity is low and content can be hard to decipher (no shade, just a statement). So unless she is well paired with other scum or says outright scummy things, it's more of a coin flip imo and I don't have good luck with rng.
Like, there is nothing here to distinguish genny's aff one way or the other. She's just gennying around.
Idk. @Dubz you've played with genny a lot, too. Agree? Disagree?
I think it’s a decent look that PSV continues to defend Genny’s low activity on meta instead of wavering.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:19 pm Hmm. Hmm.
What happened to Thunal?
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:20 pm

Me. I oppose it and have said so multiple times.
I dislike voting out people who have barely been here to begin with but with genny it is proven to be a total gamble and I'd much prefer continuing to pressure pyxxy, Seanzie (somewhat, I guess, he baffles me), and Thunal.
This pings me. Why am I here? There's no followup or reasoning on me from when PSV townleaned me other than me not being there which was completely NAI. I also feel like PSV's Seanzie read is lazy. Like, Sean had a lot of readable content yesterday and today but there's a lack of PSV actually analyzing that content.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:54 am
Kate wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:49 am @potentialsheltervet why vote pyxxy?

Because I think he's scummy. I thought his reason to vote creature was lackluster and his defense of it when he came back was not so hot either.
I think this is fine and I had similar pings on him d1. Now it’s hard to tell whether those pings are a playstyle difference or not.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:01 pm Anyway, I'd like to chop pyxxy, Seanzie, and I suppose Thunal, in roughly that order.

How to Make Player Salad: A Guide

Player Salad is the signature dish of The Syndicate. Those of you who have been following this tournament closely may have seen one of our head chefs, JaggedJimmyJay, teach the recipe to his fellow townies in Game 6. Player Salad is a dish which can sometimes confound people, but it's really quite simple. The basic recipe is this: "I could lynch Player X, Y, or Z. Maybe W." I am not one to rigorously argue for "mafia tells", but for whatever reason this one has an unusually high success rate. I suppose the above-mentioned configuration suggests that the player lacks conviction, and simultaneously feels a need to compensate for that lack of conviction by lumping several players together in an indistinguishable blend of suspicion: A salad, if you will. I will not say that it is 100% accurate or foolproof, but I give it some weight.
Conclusion: I feel worse about PSV than I did before the ISO. There were a couple fairly big pings I had, like the lack of consideration she gave to Seanzie today beyond him being the CW and a general lack of curiosity about those in her PoE. I just don't get the sense she cares about finding wolves this game and there's a lack of scrutiny of Seanzie or me. I mean, two of her scumreads have a whole lot of interaction and one is tunneling the other. Is there nothing to gain from that?

[VOTE: PSV] aubergine
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:05 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:03 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:21 am Pyxxy is bad.

For someone that is a self-described mech lover, why have you not even talked about mech this game? There’s many many claims, and your iso is mostly ‘oops, blush, die demon, creature deserved to die, I’m a little teacup’ type stuff.

You’ve said you don’t have time until at least d3, which like…ok. But you have enough time to fluff post. I know I’m one to talk- I feel like half my iso is just fluff.

But here’s the difference- my fluff is *attached* to my body. When you pet me, you realize you’re petting something living and breathing.
Your fluff is just floating in the wind, with nothing of substance attached; a proverbial hairball, if you will.

I just expect more of you with the amount of posts you have.

I’d vote for you but I also think roxy needs some pressure.
I'm multitabling by accident, I think I said this, and also somehow I didn't do the art right or didn't read correctly or didn't ping the right GM and didn't get a roll/role at all :/

if you want to chop me for this explanation I think that's pretty reasonable
Wait, you have no role?
yep, no special art powers
Huh, what PSV said is true that art would be assigned to you if you didn't get any, but I think lying about that would be pointless. Did you check your Discord for assigned art?

Also, I know there were two pieces of assigned art and I got one from Creature so he's one of the 2 people that didn't get any from the auction. There's only one other person and I have a hunch it's Camilla/Zenon since she was completely inactive d1.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

@Zenon were you assigned a piece of art or did you get one from the auction?
ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 176
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:55 pm So I likely won't be around in the final hours of the day. I apparently have some sus on me even though I don't think anyone has vocalized anything about me, and so I want to give y'all a chance to actually talk to me. If you suspect me, let's get this cleared up now. None of this "shrug yeet Seanzie" bs that almost happened yesterday.
@Kate @potentialsheltervet @Quin @Scotty

anyone else?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

art ≠ powers

I guess I did actually read the rules, but none of y'all did
genny
Posts in topic: 8
Preferred Pronouns: she or he

Post by genny »

Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:24 am
genny wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:08 am
Scotty wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:29 am Current rainbow

Kate
Quin

Falcon
Zenon

Dennis

Seanzie
Dubz
Potentialsheltervet

Thunal
Lemonfairy

Genny
Roxy
Pyxxy

Apparently if your name ends in a -y, I suspect you
Scott-y, there can be only one?
gennnnnyyyyyyyy

Are you howling?
No, that’s purring
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:29 pm art ≠ powers

You said you didn't get art powers.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

genny wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:34 pm

Kate
Quin

Falcon
Zenon

Dennis

Seanzie
Dubz
Potentialsheltervet

Thunal
Lemonfairy

Genny
Roxy
Pyxxy

gennnnnyyyyyyyy

Are you howling?
No, that’s purring
Any thoughts on gamestate? Who should die? Who shouldn't?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 135
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:00 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:19 am
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:06 am
Dennis wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:19 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:06 pm in other news that we covered yesterday

dennis is town
What channel is this cause I don't remember that
ask your mom to buy you cable, it's the summer you should watch Game Show Network
For shame
Trying to corrupt our boy with chuck woolrey and richard dawson!

I actually did spend a few summers with GSN on at all times in the background
RICHARD

MF'ING

DAWSON

match game '61/'62/'63. formative
And Brett summers and Charles Nelson reilly!!!!
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Kate wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:40 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:00 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:19 am
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:06 am
Dennis wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:19 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:06 pm in other news that we covered yesterday

dennis is town
What channel is this cause I don't remember that
ask your mom to buy you cable, it's the summer you should watch Game Show Network
For shame
Trying to corrupt our boy with chuck woolrey and richard dawson!

I actually did spend a few summers with GSN on at all times in the background
RICHARD

MF'ING

DAWSON

match game '61/'62/'63. formative
And Brett summers and Charles Nelson reilly!!!!
Dennis gonna be cultured 😭
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:27 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:55 pm So I likely won't be around in the final hours of the day. I apparently have some sus on me even though I don't think anyone has vocalized anything about me, and so I want to give y'all a chance to actually talk to me. If you suspect me, let's get this cleared up now. None of this "shrug yeet Seanzie" bs that almost happened yesterday.

anyone else?
Why are you voting me? For funs?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:06 pm

Why conflicted?
You scumread me, yet I vote one of your other scumreads.

*cue How Curious cartoon*
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

anyone else?
I'm in my, I've convinced myself on psv mode so I won't be letting anyone vote you without a fight. I'm staying where I am.
genny
Posts in topic: 8
Preferred Pronouns: she or he

Post by genny »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:36 pm

Kate
Quin

Falcon
Zenon

Dennis

Seanzie
Dubz
Potentialsheltervet

Thunal
Lemonfairy

Genny
Roxy
Pyxxy

gennnnnyyyyyyyy

Are you howling?
No, that’s purring
Any thoughts on gamestate? Who should die? Who shouldn't?
Yes. Not voting Kate or falcon any time soon. Or you or Dubz, since you’re the only ones I have even the slightest confidence about reading since we’ve played together lots. As far as I know, you haven’t done your scum tell yet. Everyone else is just a big confusing mass for me right now. Probably not going for Scotty or Dennis as they’ve been my strongest village pings out of that group.

Idk when I’ll have time to read in depth, so this is all just first-pass stuff.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Kate wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:46 pm

anyone else?
I'm in my, I've convinced myself on psv mode so I won't be letting anyone vote you without a fight. I'm staying where I am.
:huh:
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

anyone else?
I'll veto any wagon attempts on you and that's not going to change today.

And I'll ask the same for me. Shrug PoEing me honestly feels worse than voting me for legitimate reasons and if I get MLed I don't want anyone to hide behind "they were in my PoE/uninspiring/I sheeped Seanzie" after I flip town.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Any of your own reasons?
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:29 pm art ≠ powers

I think you're pretty much never lying about the art thing regardless of alignment so I'm curious, did you think that you'd be given a role instead of having to make one up, or did you submit one but it didn't get a response, or was it something else?
ImageImage
Dubz
The Mark
Posts in topic: 128
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers

Post by Dubz »

Wowee I just utterly failed at multiquoting and I'm pissed about it!
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

I'd like to ask those on my wagon where they will go when I flip town. What's the next move?
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Kate wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:46 pm

anyone else?
Agree that Sean shouldn't be the vote
Disagree on PSV. There's a flow to her posts that gives off a minty effervescence.
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Kate
Quin

Falcon
Zenon

Dennis

Seanzie
Dubz
Potentialsheltervet

Thunal
Lemonfairy

Genny
Roxy
Pyxxy

gennnnnyyyyyyyy

Are you howling?
No, that’s purring
Hmmyes an easy mistake to make
How much of the thread have you read?
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:19 pm PSV ISO:
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:03 pm

Honestly I've only read the first twoish pages and all I saw were her comments on art. Those are NAI for her
I'll say activity is NAI in general but especially so for genny. She tends to get misyoten more often when she's quiet and town. But sometimes she's just quiet and town
It's more about the zest and spark when she is here.
There seems to be an SDN consensus on Genny’s inactivity.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:05 pm

I don't think I've seen anything ai from Dubz. Slight town lean on Dennis thus far. Never seen him as scum tho
Read with a disclaimer which looks slightly wolfy.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:05 pm Quin's entrance was weird and Creature has been basically nonexistent.
I'm also wondering if this is typical Scotty we're seeing? He sounds a little... Unhinged I guess is the word I would use. That isn't what I saw from him in the only other game I played with him.
Mild paranoia that PSV doesn’t express suspicion on Scotty for being different here and only votes Scotty much later.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:50 pm No, sorry. If you're voting genny for having minimal content and not being around then that's almost a guaranteed bad play. Genny gets misvoted a lot in exactly this way.
I think shielding Genny in this manner looks slightly good if Genny is town.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:56 pm @Scotty Is the personal reason you think Seanzie is town? I'm scanning his ISO and he feels very similar to scum!Seanzie I played with recently.
Noted. I want to see how this evolves.
Consistent with her d1 reads.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:57 pm

I have absolutely no idea. My initial thought during EOD was maybe you were partners with Creature but clearly that wasn't it.
This looks slightly good that she expressed this thought instead of not saying anything after Creature flipped town.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:08 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:05 am

No. Nothing exactly nothing about "turning into" a CW actually suggests something about my alignment.

What movement suggests this? Explain in detail please.

I have never explained anything in detail, but:
It feels like votes cascaded to creature after they started getting on you. At least in my memory.

This isn’t a bad reason but so far there’s a lack of actually pressuring Seanzie or reading into his content. I had wagon reasons to suspect Seanzie too, but that led me to look into his content and read it independently. This feels like using the wagon as a crutch.

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:42 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:31 am

Do you think weird makes me good or bad?

Legitimately? I don't know, and I'm hoping praying for clarity works.
GTH I'd lean town.
Small town ping.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:46 pm

Falcon and pyxxy haven't been here enough for me to have any significant reads on them.
I've only played with Thunal once and it was a Mafia game. There she was louder and filled the space more. It was also a smaller game. I think I lean town here?
This is a fine analysis of my play.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:49 pm Actually, I think pyxxy was the one I questioned whether they were voting creature due to the whole lowposting as wolf business
@pyxxy How do you feel now?
Then she voted pyxxy shortly after. It could go either way imo, either a townie wanting to prod pyxxy or a wolf thinking he’s a reasonable vote.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:26 pm

I'm not going to tell you not to follow your gut, but I will say genny is commonly miselimmed because lowposting is just... Genny. Town genny gets voted often because her activity is low and content can be hard to decipher (no shade, just a statement). So unless she is well paired with other scum or says outright scummy things, it's more of a coin flip imo and I don't have good luck with rng.
Like, there is nothing here to distinguish genny's aff one way or the other. She's just gennying around.
Idk. @Dubz you've played with genny a lot, too. Agree? Disagree?
I think it’s a decent look that PSV continues to defend Genny’s low activity on meta instead of wavering.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:19 pm Hmm. Hmm.
What happened to Thunal?
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:20 pm

Me. I oppose it and have said so multiple times.
I dislike voting out people who have barely been here to begin with but with genny it is proven to be a total gamble and I'd much prefer continuing to pressure pyxxy, Seanzie (somewhat, I guess, he baffles me), and Thunal.
This pings me. Why am I here? There's no followup or reasoning on me from when PSV townleaned me other than me not being there which was completely NAI. I also feel like PSV's Seanzie read is lazy. Like, Sean had a lot of readable content yesterday and today but there's a lack of PSV actually analyzing that content.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:54 am
Kate wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:49 am @potentialsheltervet why vote pyxxy?

Because I think he's scummy. I thought his reason to vote creature was lackluster and his defense of it when he came back was not so hot either.
I think this is fine and I had similar pings on him d1. Now it’s hard to tell whether those pings are a playstyle difference or not.

How to Make Player Salad: A Guide

Player Salad is the signature dish of The Syndicate. Those of you who have been following this tournament closely may have seen one of our head chefs, JaggedJimmyJay, teach the recipe to his fellow townies in Game 6. Player Salad is a dish which can sometimes confound people, but it's really quite simple. The basic recipe is this: "I could lynch Player X, Y, or Z. Maybe W." I am not one to rigorously argue for "mafia tells", but for whatever reason this one has an unusually high success rate. I suppose the above-mentioned configuration suggests that the player lacks conviction, and simultaneously feels a need to compensate for that lack of conviction by lumping several players together in an indistinguishable blend of suspicion: A salad, if you will. I will not say that it is 100% accurate or foolproof, but I give it some weight.
Conclusion: I feel worse about PSV than I did before the ISO. There were a couple fairly big pings I had, like the lack of consideration she gave to Seanzie today beyond him being the CW and a general lack of curiosity about those in her PoE. I just don't get the sense she cares about finding wolves this game and there's a lack of scrutiny of Seanzie or me. I mean, two of her scumreads have a whole lot of interaction and one is tunneling the other. Is there nothing to gain from that?

[VOTE: PSV] aubergine
Hmmmm thinking

@potentialsheltervet did you talk about your progression from town lean to POE on thunal somewhere?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:50 pm I'd like to ask those on my wagon where they will go when I flip town. What's the next move?
When you flip bad, genny

If you flip civ, I guess I go next. 🚶‍♀️
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:50 pm I'd like to ask those on my wagon where they will go when I flip town. What's the next move?
If you flip town I want to look at Pyxxy and he's also in my PoE but I'm not as confident about him. I don't like that he sheeped Seanzie on me and he's focusing on past games and mech a lot which could indicate him wanting to focus on things that are true instead of lying. I think you're unpaired with pyxxy and I also think the things that ping me about him could be a playstyle difference.
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:56 pm
If you flip town I want to look at Pyxxy and he's also in my PoE but I'm not as confident about him. I don't like that he sheeped Seanzie on me and he's focusing on past games and mech a lot which could indicate him wanting to focus on things that are true instead of lying. I think you're unpaired with pyxxy and I also think the things that ping me about him could be a playstyle difference.
Good answer, pyxxy is a wildcard to me. He's playing a little different than usual but I don't get a baddie feel from him.

Pyxxy are you bad? Indy?
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

PSV is a moderately confident scumread, to the point where I think PSV flipping scum is more likely than PSV flipping town. There's still a glaring hole of PSV not caring about resolving Seanzie or me, her recent posts haven't made me feel better and I'm not convinced PSV thinking pyxxy is lying about the art is a real thought.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Kate wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:58 pm
Good answer, pyxxy is a wildcard to me. He's playing a little different than usual but I don't get a baddie feel from him.

Pyxxy are you bad? Indy?
I have a tinfoil that Pyxxy is a weird scum role that doesn't get powers from art but I don't think that's particularly likely.
ImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Kate wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:58 pm

Pyxxy are you bad? Indy?
multitabling
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

*SCREAMS*

My internet literally went out right as I was trying to post Quin quotes for the SECOND time. I'm not willing to try on my phone. Sorry @Thunal33 it'll have to wait, apparently that ISO is cursed.
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

In a general summary sense, I don't believe the rEaCtIoN tEsTs d1 were authentic and his reads taste like moldy bread
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:14 pm In a general summary sense, I don't believe the rEaCtIoN tEsTs d1 were authentic and his reads taste like moldy bread
Yum
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 83

Post by falcon45ca »

Kate wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:52 am @falcon45ca where are you
Recovering. I've got 3 hockey games in a row this week.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 83

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: psv] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

It's going down
I'm yelling timber
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:11 pm *SCREAMS*

My internet literally went out right as I was trying to post Quin quotes for the SECOND time. I'm not willing to try on my phone. Sorry @Thunal33 it'll have to wait, apparently that ISO is cursed.
It's fine, I can look myself. He's a bit hard to read because of his short off the cuff posting style, but I actually liked his reaction tests and prodding since it's a bit more putting himself out there than most scum are comfortable with.
ImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Have you heard the news that you're dead?
No one ever had much nice to say
I think they never liked you anyway
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I didn't really like Quin scumread on Seanzie though. I'm getting similar vibes as Seanzie that he could be an easy and likely incorrect shrug wagon today and I don't get Quin's take on him.
ImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Do you ever feel
Like a plastic bag
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:10 pm It's going down
I'm yelling timber
Is it terrible that my brain jumps to reading PSV as an outed lolcatting wolf? Probably, I think regardless of her alignment she knows she's not going down for sure and wouldn't give up.
ImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:19 pm
I'm yelling timber
Is it terrible that my brain jumps to reading PSV as an outed lolcatting wolf? Probably, I think regardless of her alignment she knows she's not going down for sure and wouldn't give up.
I feel like burning down my life again
I watch the fire spread over my skin
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Common side effects include nervousness, insomnia, nausea, agitation, anxiety
Sweating, vision problems, psychosis, numbness, dizziness, headaches, weight loss
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 207
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Kate wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:51 am Why do people keep bring the topic back to scotty everything a discussion gets going? That shit is not going to stick.
I’m slimy like that
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 207
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:58 am
Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:56 am
Kate wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:54 am I'm not sure, I could move you up a couple notches I suppose. I'm lumping you in with psv and genny in my mind. I will try not to do that.
Lol the SDN conglomerate. I am indeed my own person.

What's your take on Quin and on Scotty's defense there?
RIP the SDN squad, pillars of scumminess. The only thing wolfier than our patients is us.
:haha: Ok that got me
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I'm yelling timber
I just love you! ❤️
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Anyway, I'm here, clearly. I get really tired of defending myself and it isn't at all fun for me. So if you have questions you can lay them on me. Otherwise I'll continue posting song lyrics.

Return to “Previous Rackets”