Total votes: 15
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: MacGyver Mafia: The Cheesiest :D

Post by Russtifinko »

:sigh: RIP LT

At least we'll have more info for the next lynch. Hopefully we make good use of it.

I have no idea what this poll is supposed to do. I do love mousse, so I hope that doesn't run out, but I may end up choosing it just because it's fun to say. Mousse mousse mousse!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 60
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Oh geez I never watched MacGyver though I've heard all about it. Are all of these items about equal in terms of the frequency he used them on the show?

Also, clever thought Kate!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Wow! RIP LT I second Juliets in welcoming you to the club <3

I am going with hairspray he will need a ton of it in this wind.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Also juleits he did not use them per se on the show but they did help keep his mullet in the finest of forms at all times. I am not saying he didn't use them on the show at all he may have I am thinking though that this poll is all about the hair. :biggrin:
;)
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 66

Post by LittleTiger »

I die on my birthday every year.... I was so hoping to break the curse this year LOL!
ImageImage
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

Um. Is sun-in a hair product?
*indiglowing*
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 139

Post by thellama73 »

RIP LT. I'm sorry I voted for you, but it was really hard to tell on the first day, as I'm sure you're aware. Happy Birthday!
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I wasn't around when the poll closed. Can someone post the results?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

thellama73 wrote:I wasn't around when the poll closed. Can someone post the results?
Ditto. Please? With sugar on top? (used by us southerners when we really want your help)
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 111
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

RIP LT. Not a great way to start the game. I also wasn't here for the results, so I'd like to see them as well.

I honestly found juliets' vote for AATB interesting, and I found AATB's turn-around revenge vote even more interesting. I'm not sure if either of those events ping me particularly, but the way that exchange went on was notable.

So which of these items seems best to vote for? I'm going to assume no one has info for this either, or at least no one is willing to share that they do if they do?

Roxy wrote:Nope you did not deserve to be lynched but as a player who does give reasons for his vote and rales against randomizing when you voted with little to no reasoning it stands out. Like me during Sesame Street mafia trying to get rey lynched with reasons stuck out b/c I don't usually go all out on Day 1 to find a reason. Understand?
I understand that completely. It's all about what eventually people perceive to be 'normal' behavior from you.

LittleTiger wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I should have said, LT's randomized early vote*, not just early vote. I think it's weird she seems so noncommittal at this point, it struck me as a bit odd. Here's hoping my gut is onto something, but by all means, if you guys find better reasons to vote people, go for it.

Ahhhh linki and I don't have time to read it since I really should be out the door! I'll address these when I get back, I'm already later leaving than I should be.

Seriously?

And your gut is wrong!

I genuinely mixed up the poll end times and I am spending far more time in the other game than this one at the moment, so I randomized my vote. And this whole random discussion pisses me off everytime. If there is nothing to go on, randomizing is perfectly legitimate. It is as effective on D1 as voting "minor pings". Both are more likely to snare a civvie statistically. It is very rare to nab a baddie on D1 - as you well know.

Also, people who are dead set against randomizing as vehemently as you and then go ahead and pursue "randomizing people with votes" or "randomizing insert whatever excuse here" are hypocritical. So, Sock, you are a hypocrit :srsnod:
I am not a hypocrite, and I'm also not bad. I know you're unfortunately gone now, but I wanted to respond to this nonetheless.

It's not about statistics, it's largely what Kate and llama said here:
thellama73 wrote:
LittleTiger wrote: And this whole random discussion pisses me off everytime. If there is nothing to go on, randomizing is perfectly legitimate.
Thee are 145 posts in this thread. How is that "nothing to go on?"
Kate wrote:My whole point about the randomizing is that if you randomize, there is nothing to go back to later. If you vote a weak ping, or a bad fakes a weak ping, those are in the thread as evidence later in the game. Randomizing tells everyone nothing, and if you are bad, that is a good thing. So the argument about "its just as likely to lynch a civ as is voting on weak pings" may be true but it leaves something to be analyzed later, which randomizing doesn't.
I just don't get how anyone can disagree with this, but whatever. I'm vocal about my viewpoint on randomizing every time this comes up.

He-Man wrote:Well Boo's 'intention' turned to reality.

There are things called, erm 'playing the field' your 'intention' was really laying the ground work for your 'intentional' vote. Call your bluff. Glad I voted Boo now.
I read boo's post the same exact way, planting seeds for a later vote. I've often done it as baddie. The way he came in here and denounced votes against him as nonsense was interesting as well, especially coupled with a little subtle switcheroo.

That being said, I'm still not sold on him being baddie, but he could be.

Vompatti wrote:Whoops, almost missed it. Voted for MP for randomizing.
I'm sorry? What about my vote constituted blanket randomizing?
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 35

Post by boo »

Sorry LT, I didn't want to vote for you but staying alive and all that good stuff.

And, I didn't get a chance to post about my opinion on d1 voting philosophy, so here goes.

I always prefer voting non-participants if there are any and I don't think there are any good reasons to vote anyone else. It has nothing to do with my alignment, I've done it as a civvie and a baddie and at the very least tend to discuss like I did here, as I tend to bring up those names as votes I'm considering on d1 because I ALWAYS consider a non-participant for a d1 vote.

It is annoying to make the decision to replace or host kill a player. You eventually have to do that with a non-participant. Killing them (as a player of the game) makes sense to me because it prevents killing a person actually playing the game. I don't care about a persons alignment if they are not playing, what's the point of having them in the game? They are adding absolutely nothing to the game for other players, and I for one would much rather have an interesting game by keeping people playing it around then keeping around someone who isn't playing, regardless of their alignment. The only valid counter-argument to that in my mind is "But Winning..." and if that's the kind of game you like to play then I honestly consider your opinion worthless. It's a game played for fun, sure winning can be fun, but winning by eliminating active players and keeping your non-threats around is not interesting.

Anyways, moving on. I'm thinking INH (just all those posts didn't sit right with me), MP (started the LT train, I don't agree with a great deal of what he said), and Kate (of my voters, I think hers was the most nonsense. I didn't have a chance to read He-Mans post before I voted and made that post, I have no problem with his vote, I didn't want to see LT lynched on her birthday either) for d2 considerations, but we'll see how the night goes.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 35

Post by boo »

And voting gel now so I don't need to think about voting for that later. I think those come in the smallest containers (?), so running out of gel first makes sense to me.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

boo wrote:Sorry LT, I didn't want to vote for you but staying alive and all that good stuff.

And, I didn't get a chance to post about my opinion on d1 voting philosophy, so here goes.

I always prefer voting non-participants if there are any and I don't think there are any good reasons to vote anyone else. It has nothing to do with my alignment, I've done it as a civvie and a baddie and at the very least tend to discuss like I did here, as I tend to bring up those names as votes I'm considering on d1 because I ALWAYS consider a non-participant for a d1 vote.

It is annoying to make the decision to replace or host kill a player. You eventually have to do that with a non-participant. Killing them (as a player of the game) makes sense to me because it prevents killing a person actually playing the game. I don't care about a persons alignment if they are not playing, what's the point of having them in the game? They are adding absolutely nothing to the game for other players, and I for one would much rather have an interesting game by keeping people playing it around then keeping around someone who isn't playing, regardless of their alignment. The only valid counter-argument to that in my mind is "But Winning..." and if that's the kind of game you like to play then I honestly consider your opinion worthless. It's a game played for fun, sure winning can be fun, but winning by eliminating active players and keeping your non-threats around is not interesting.

Anyways, moving on. I'm thinking INH (just all those posts didn't sit right with me), MP (started the LT train, I don't agree with a great deal of what he said), and Kate (of my voters, I think hers was the most nonsense. I didn't have a chance to read He-Mans post before I voted and made that post, I have no problem with his vote, I didn't want to see LT lynched on her birthday either) for d2 considerations, but we'll see how the night goes.
Thanks for clarifying, boo. I do agree it's nice to get rid of non-participants, but this early in the game it's impossible to know whether one of those players is civvie or baddie, and honestly getting rid of the baddies is obviously top priority.

I'm wondering about INH myself. I do find it weird that LT ended up getting lynched, especially when I said I didn't feel strong at all about her. INH does often get lynched unfairly as a civvie though, so I am a bit hesitant, and I'm not sure we saw a baddie INH or not. I'm leaning to think that we didn't, but I don't know.

Though I must ask, how does LT's birthday have anything to do with wanting to get her lynched or not? If she were a baddie, why would it matter whether it was her birthday?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I reckon the hairspray will go first. You can stretch gel a long way.

Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Vompatti »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Vompatti wrote:Whoops, almost missed it. Voted for MP for randomizing.
I'm sorry? What about my vote constituted blanket randomizing?
Perhaps not blanket but most definitely a sheet.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 42

Post by reywaS »

Snow Dog wrote:
reywaS wrote:I'm voting Snow Dog.

Extremely opportunistic vote there for LT.
Same goes for you. I'll have to remember this next vote
LMAO. Yeah, you go ahead and do that, Snow Dog. I'm pretty sure we've got a baddie in you, sir.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Zany Dex
The Mark

Post by Zany Dex »

Rip LT

:(

Burfday curse indeed
a stopped clock is right twice a day
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 164

Post by Snow Dog »

Sorry I got it wrong LT. It was a tough choice with very little to go on. RIP
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

reywaS wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

LMAO. Yeah, you go ahead and do that, Snow Dog. I'm pretty sure we've got a baddie in you, sir.
You are wrong so let's not compound our error by repeating it.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

reywaS wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

I agree that Snow Dog and INH look most likely to be baddie at this point, just going off of how the lynch/votes went down. I'm not sold on either of them, but you seem pretty confident here. What do you think about INH, boo, or juliets?
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Went with mousse, because hopefully if we run out this will give us a refill. And as I stated, I love mousse.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
boo wrote:Sorry LT, I didn't want to vote for you but staying alive and all that good stuff.

Thanks for clarifying, boo. I do agree it's nice to get rid of non-participants, but this early in the game it's impossible to know whether one of those players is civvie or baddie, and honestly getting rid of the baddies is obviously top priority.

I'm wondering about INH myself. I do find it weird that LT ended up getting lynched, especially when I said I didn't feel strong at all about her. INH does often get lynched unfairly as a civvie though, so I am a bit hesitant, and I'm not sure we saw a baddie INH or not. I'm leaning to think that we didn't, but I don't know.

Though I must ask, how does LT's birthday have anything to do with wanting to get her lynched or not? If she were a baddie, why would it matter whether it was her birthday?
I disagree with boo's rationale here. Of course the game is more fun if everyone is participating, and in another day period or 2 if we still had no major leads I'd be willing to look at no-shows. But on Day 1 the game has been going on for just over 24 hours, and I can think of plenty of RL reasons why someone wouldn't check the site within that time frame. I would hate to lynch a player (at least, assuming they were civvie) who was really interested in playing and just hadn't had time to check in, because I would feel really bad if that happened to me. As I (and LT, I think?) previously stated, lynching a Day 1 no-show is at best no better than randomization, and since baddies may have other channels of communication it's even very slightly more likely that a civvie would not have noticed. Honestly, I'm flabbergasted you're still trying to drive this point home, and it continues to ping me.

MP, as I wrote before, if I had really thought LT was a baddie I'd never have hesitated to vote for her, birthday or not. However, I hadn't been pinged by her more than boo and figured odds were barely over 25% she was bad. If it looks no better to me than randomizing I'll give someone birthday BOTD.

Other than that, for Day 2 I'll be looking at boo and check through the poll again (if anyone posts the voting order) to look for LT bandwagoners. I'm not sure if the juliets-AATB thing has any baddie connections, but if they ping me later it will be something to look back at more closely.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
reywaS wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

I agree that Snow Dog and INH look most likely to be baddie at this point, just going off of how the lynch/votes went down. I'm not sold on either of them, but you seem pretty confident here. What do you think about INH, boo, or juliets?
You are including me with inh and boo which tells me you find me suspicious. Can you elaborate?

Also, the hair product I run out of first is the volumizer or mousse so I'm voting for that.

linki Russtifinko

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

juliets wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
reywaS wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

You are including me with inh and boo which tells me you find me suspicious. Can you elaborate?

Also, the hair product I run out of first is the volumizer or mousse so I'm voting for that.

linki Russtifinko
You shouldn't make assumptions based off of people I ask others about. But I understand that, if I am calling you as suspicious, that I do it to your face so you can respond.

No, I do not currently think you are suspicious. I'm just trying to figure everything out, and even though Snow Dog and INH clearly bandwagoned, and boo's behavior is still a bit weird, I want to make sure to get discussion about as many things as possible out there and I don't want us to fall into any traps, especially since Snow Dog is still new and INH can do some wacky things as a civvie. I'm not sure whether your vote was a cleverly disguised throwaway so that you wouldn't be seen as responsible for anyone's death or if you are being completely sincere. I'm leaning the latter, but I'm trying to consider every angle.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I will be looking over the voters for LT for Day 2 lynch and if any voted for Auger they will be my first choice for a lynch candidate.

I believe Snow Dog voted for Auger as well as tacking on a vote for LT. I agree with Rey it was totes opportunistic.

As for Boo I didn't get the initial suspicion of him - all he did was say that he would vote BWT for a no show if nothing else transpired yet he received voted from Kate and HeMan before he even had placed his vote.

Name - plays his own way I agree but his reasoning is odd to say the least I would be willing to look there as well.

Hope the llama answers my question from yesterday.
;)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote:I will be looking over the voters for LT for Day 2 lynch and if any voted for Auger they will be my first choice for a lynch candidate.

Sounds like me then! I look forward to receiving your vote.

Remind me what your question from yesterday was (I must have missed it) and I will answer it.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:
Roxy wrote:I will be looking over the voters for LT for Day 2 lynch and if any voted for Auger they will be my first choice for a lynch candidate.

Sounds like me then! I look forward to receiving your vote.

Remind me what your question from yesterday was (I must have missed it) and I will answer it.
Lol, I was just going to say something similar to this because I voted Auger and LT.

It seems many are agreeing about Snow Dog and INH which to me either indicates at least one of them clearly did act suspicious and they are bad or they are being used as good distractors by somebody.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
It seems many are agreeing about Snow Dog and INH which to me either indicates at least one of them clearly did act suspicious and they are bad or they are being used as good distractors by somebody.
I haven't been getting a read on either INH or Snow Dog. Is your suspicion of them based solely on the vote for LT? Because we both voted for LT and we are good.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
I haven't been getting a read on either INH or Snow Dog. Is your suspicion of them based solely on the vote for LT? Because we both voted for LT and we are good.
That's pretty much it, yeah. That's why I'm not quite sold on anything just yet.

The difference is that I know I was sincere. Often times baddies can be found bandwagoning onto other player's votes because of the anyone-but-them mentality. I could see Snow Dog or INH both doing that, but I am cautious because I also could see both of them still being civvie.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Thanks for your response MP and I see what you are saying, makes sense.

wow linki linki linki

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

juliets wrote:Thanks for your response MP and I see what you are saying, makes sense.

wow linki linki linki
No problem. I try to do that in games to gauge how people respond about others throughout the game. You can often manage to crack open teams that way on retrospect (like how I made the decision at the beginning of MOTU that I would defend Snow Dog when he is brought up, but enough about that game since it is in progress).
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

It may seem like a bandwagon vote but honestly LT was the only person that pinged me at all. Regretfully I was totally wrong as were all the other LT voters.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Voted Sun In

Doeas anyone know who voted who last poll?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
AllAlongTheBoardwalk
Posts in topic: 10

Post by AllAlongTheBoardwalk »

juliets wrote:
AllAlongTheBoardwalk wrote:
This is such a cop-out. Why exactly is being a low poster at this point such a problem? You're basically trying to justify just throwing a lynch vote away. Votes Juliets
A low poster could be someone who is avoiding conversation in order not to be noticed and thus not voted for. You will also hear people use the term 'flying low' for someone who posts the minimal amount and doesn't add anything to the discussions.

And what you did right here is called a "switcheroo" which means voting for someone just because they voted for you. Also a baddie tactic.

So normally I would think this makes you more suspicious but I do see how new you are so maybe you didn't know.

Also, RIP LT it's very sad to see you go. And welcome to the "I got lynched on my birthday" club.
I simply haven't checked that much and was kinda pissed to see someone voting for me based on "low posting." I think is a bit early in the game to conclude that low posters are avoiding discussions. I did vote for you entirely because you voted for me and the reasoning behind it, or resounding lack-there-of.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Here yah go llama :)
Roxy wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I have to leave in a bit, so I am going to go ahead and vote. I hate to lynch anyone, because I am not confident about anyone being a baddie yet, but decisions have to be made!

I believe LT about mixing up the post times, but the randomization doesn't sit well with me. I agree with Kate that it seems like something a baddie would be more likely to do than a civvie. I don't trust boo, and I would probably be voting Roxy if she were in the poll based on general attitude.

It is therefore with a heavy heart that I vote LT.
What do you mean "general attitude"?

Whelp gotta vote and I random'ed betwixt those I said I would and got Dex. Sorry Pickle but it is what it is. I do however <3 pickles in general :D
;)
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Vompatti »

Whether you want to bring out your natural highlights or seek a sun-streaked look, Sun-In is the hair lightener for you.

*votes Sun In*
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Its funny the two people LT said to look at (Sock and llama) both voted Auger as well. But tbh the votes for LT all kind of stand out.
;)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote: What do you mean "general attitude"?
Happy to answer!

You have seemed overly aggressive to me. Maybe that's just your play style, but it struck me as suspicious. Also, your push to lynch Auger voters (irrespective of the fact thta I happen to be one) is very confusing to me and I can't see the logic behind it.

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

:( ok then.
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

juliets wrote:
This is such a cop-out. Why exactly is being a low poster at this point such a problem? You're basically trying to justify just throwing a lynch vote away. Votes Juliets
A low poster could be someone who is avoiding conversation in order not to be noticed and thus not voted for. You will also hear people use the term 'flying low' for someone who posts the minimal amount and doesn't add anything to the discussions.

And what you did right here is called a "switcheroo" which means voting for someone just because they voted for you. Also a baddie tactic.

So normally I would think this makes you more suspicious but I do see how new you are so maybe you didn't know.

Also, RIP LT it's very sad to see you go. And welcome to the "I got lynched on my birthday" club.
I simply haven't checked that much and was kinda pissed to see someone voting for me based on "low posting." I think is a bit early in the game to conclude that low posters are avoiding discussions. I did vote for you entirely because you voted for me and the reasoning behind it, or resounding lack-there-of.
Do you think juliets is baddie for this reason, or no?

thellama73 wrote:
Roxy wrote: What do you mean "general attitude"?
Happy to answer!

You have seemed overly aggressive to me. Maybe that's just your play style, but it struck me as suspicious. Also, your push to lynch Auger voters (irrespective of the fact thta I happen to be one) is very confusing to me and I can't see the logic behind it.
I have to say I don't understand this either.

Also, Rox, to address LT saying that I was pinging her over and over, she was wrong. I have this same damn argument about randomizing on many Day 1s, and I've actually had it more often as a civvie, but I always say the same things regardless of alignment. Just because she was a civvie doesn't mean she knew everyone's alignment, sadly.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

And I'm voting gel. I guess it makes sense to me but honestly any of these options would probably make sense.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 31

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Sorry everyone! I was out of town from last Wednesday until late Sunday night. And yesterday I didn't have any time to check in any. I'm off work today so I will work on catching up this afternoon after I take care of some job stuff and then I will post my thoughts. Again, I'm sorry for not realizing that the game had started a few days ago!
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

As a bald dude I don't know a braid from a barrette. And I don't want to randomize, lordy no. I'm going to vote hairspray because I think maybe you might actually use that with a mullet. I dunno.
*indiglowing*
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 42

Post by reywaS »

I voted mousse
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
AllAlongTheBoardwalk
Posts in topic: 10

Post by AllAlongTheBoardwalk »

In response to your question MP, it certainly pings me quite a bit, but I may be taking it too personally.

As far as the poll goes, I really don't care, hair products were mentioned so I guess I'll go with Mousse. Seems kinda old school, does anyone still use it? Votes Mousse
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

AllAlongTheBoardwalk wrote:In response to your question MP, it certainly pings me quite a bit, but I may be taking it too personally.

As far as the poll goes, I really don't care, hair products were mentioned so I guess I'll go with Mousse. Seems kinda old school, does anyone still use it? Votes Mousse
You know what they say, it's mafia, it's not personal.

Thanks for the response.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Care to explain how you know MP is good, llama?

I read through Snow Dog and INH and don't think there's much there to make a decision on yet. I certainly didn't get INH's logic that randomizing is bad but killing no-shows on Day 1 is ok, but that doesn't make him bad necessarily. Snow Dog's vote does look bad, but he's not the only LT voter. I still don't and will never understand Roxy's anti-auger campaign and agree that her aggression seems over the top, though I do appreciate that she's started so much discussion. Can anyone comment on whether this is a 'normal' play style for her?

And I suppose it's too much too hope anyone will post the poll now, right? This will be a consistent problem for me because I go to bed long before they finish; can someone volunteer to get them in the future?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Russtifinko wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

I read through Snow Dog and INH and don't think there's much there to make a decision on yet. I certainly didn't get INH's logic that randomizing is bad but killing no-shows on Day 1 is ok, but that doesn't make him bad necessarily. Snow Dog's vote does look bad, but he's not the only LT voter. I still don't and will never understand Roxy's anti-auger campaign and agree that her aggression seems over the top, though I do appreciate that she's started so much discussion. Can anyone comment on whether this is a 'normal' play style for her?

And I suppose it's too much too hope anyone will post the poll now, right? This will be a consistent problem for me because I go to bed long before they finish; can someone volunteer to get them in the future?
I'm feeling the same way on all three of those players. I would say this seems to be relatively normal behavior from Rox, so while it doesn't make sense to me, she's not necessarily really pinging me as BADDIE or anything. I haven't played with her in a while now though. I'll read through posts myself once I have some more time and see if I can't figure anything out. I do think there's one baddie to be found in the LT bandwagon, perhaps, just not sure who it is.

Yeah, that's a shame, you figure someone would have been around for the end of this one. I'll see if I can get them from now on, but last night was a bad time for me because of night class (and Thursdays will be hard as well).
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Russtifinko wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Why does my vote look bad? Is it because, assuming I was mafia I quickly voted for LT and followed a trend? I could answer if I was really mafia I would have been more subtle. No. I voted LT because she raised most suspicion to me and as I'm not mafia I had no need to be more subtle. I gave my reason and voted.
Shame we were wrong though. Chewing Gum looks like a might useful civ to have around.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Russtifinko wrote: Care to explain how you know MP is good, llama?
Oh, I don't know. I don't know that anyone is good. For the moment,. however, he seems to be behaving in a logical and trustworthy manner to me.

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Idc if you never understand my logic about Auger voters tbs :)

I also am feeling slightly sad that people think I am agressive. :(

I am sorry I disagreed with your logic about Augers/random voting/weak reasoning. I was just having a bit og fun with the random debate. I will no longer look for fun in this game.

I will no longer be "agressive". I will place my votes and give a reason and that will be all.

If I offended anyone with my so called "agressiveness" I apologize.
;)

Return to “Previous Side Missions”