our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 252

Re: [Night 9] Masters of the Universe Mafia

Post by Flyin' High »

We are sorry that out. Because most of the female version of bad money.
ImageImage

Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

I think that's good. As the victim (2) (c) (d), dead votes.
ImageImage

Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 149

Post by Elohcin »

indiglo wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
indiglo wrote:
Elohcin wrote:You all have to learn to trust me. :disappoint:
Elohcin, sweetie, there is much more involved in mafia than that. You'll figure it out as you continue playing, but it's rarely that simple. :hugs:
It is simple. I have yet to have any flack this whole game. I have not given anyone reason NOT to trust me.

Why didn't you trust me, Indiglo?
Ok, I'll make 1 more comment since you asked, but that's it, simply because I don't want this to become about in-fighting.

I have been pinged by you on and off all game - but I was giving you the benefit of the doubt since it's your first game (I believe). I was taking a wait and watch approach with you. Then what I saw during this last day was honestly the weirdest thing yet, so it only made my pings from you all game seem more substantial. It was like I was finally seeing what I had been waiting to see - really obvious mafia behavior.

I realize now that we are likely on the same side, but to switch gears that quickly (while you have 1 hour to decide who to lynch) is next to impossible. (From really being wary/dubious to trusting 100%) I don't like to blindly trust anyone in a mafia game and vote how they say with no reason and no thinking. That's what I would have had to do to vote along with you, and I couldn't do it.

What I saw was an LT who didn't even seem sure Spaghetti was bad, and since she couldn't talk I couldn't ask her more about it. So I voted the only way that made sense to me at the time.

Were you right? Would a Spaghetti vote have ended up with a dead mafioso? I don't know. I do know that by voting the way I did we did not get a dead mafioso, but we did get an injured DFaraday.

So let's work together from here on out. We can only do our best. I know mafia can be frustrating, and I remember feeling the same way you are feeling right now many a time. But at the end of the day - it's just a game, it doesn't really matter, and sometimes if you're lucky you make friends in the process of playing! Nothing in mafia is personal, we all just play the best way we know how. :hugs:

I am not frustrated in the least. I am having fun. :fiesta: I am surprised that you thought I was frustrated and taking things too seriously as I never said anything of the sort. Everything I have posted so far is the honest truth. I only came in at the last hour (it was more like three) and tried to get everyone not to vote MP b/c the last few hours was all I had. We have one computer in our household. We were robbed a little over a year ago and my laptop was one of the things stolen. It is difficult for me to get to the computer on the weekend with my husband home. He likes to record music on the weekend, talk in forums, surf the net, and host mafia ;). I am a stay at home mom who has the computer every week day from 8-4. On top of that, we have three little ones. I have a cake business that I run out of my home and I am very busy with that this month. Wedding season has officially begun :). I am a homeschooling mom as well. Lots of things going on. But, I am always so wrapped up in LIFE that Rob asked me to play Mafia so I would have something fun to do away from "life". It is my first game, you are right. I am having a lot of fun with it, as much as I can. I said from the beginning that I would most likely only post when I was sure of things. I didn't want to do a lot of speculation and reading into things that weren't really there. I went with a vote for Spaghetti yesterday b/c players were already talking about the vote being either for him or MP. I knew it was a waste to vote MP, so I voted Spaghetti. I didn't think I needed to add any more reason than that. You all were already considering Spaghetti. Also, to add to my credibility, I mentioned I was a civvie in a BTSC and was the only one in my BTSC that could give a voice at the time. That said, I hope you can trust me now. If I have been pinging you here and there throughout the game, I am not sure how unless it is b/c I haven't posted much. But, I already explained my reason for that.

Yay Game! :yay:
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 450
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Who's blocking me tonight, anyone?
Stormcrow
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Stormcrow »

Sorry I missed the vote. I would have voted for MP, though.
Is there any tea on this spaceship?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 114
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I would like to see either llama or vomps come back. And DH, I finally was able to read one of your pictures! I'm making you crazy and you wish I'd fly away to another planet - or you want to bomb me, either way not good. But I know you don't really mean it :) . I do wish I could figure out more though.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 92

Post by DharmaHelper »

ImageImage
ImageImage
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 67

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

timmer wrote:
>SpaghettiEverywhere wrote: How in Rob's name are you supposed to know something like that?
Oh my, LT is absolutely right! And I never noticed, infatuated as i was with the sockman. Spaghetti, you were not Stinkor'd. I'm sorry I missed a chance to lynch you :disappoint:
Can you please elaborate on how you guys would know something like that? And yes, I will admit, I was not stinkified. BUT it was for a reason. It was an experiment to see if anybody would call me out on it, as you and LT have done. I wanted to know if the person doing the stinking was part of the game, if they were civvie minded, or if anybody had information about it. As you two have clearly shown that you have information about the stinking, namely who is stinkified, and any effects it has on them. So I would still ask, how do you know such things?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

votes llama to be rezzed. I always got a good vibe from him that he is good :)
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

>SpaghettiEverywhere wrote:
timmer wrote:
>SpaghettiEverywhere wrote: How in Rob's name are you supposed to know something like that?
Oh my, LT is absolutely right! And I never noticed, infatuated as i was with the sockman. Spaghetti, you were not Stinkor'd. I'm sorry I missed a chance to lynch you :disappoint:
Can you please elaborate on how you guys would know something like that? And yes, I will admit, I was not stinkified. BUT it was for a reason. It was an experiment to see if anybody would call me out on it, as you and LT have done. I wanted to know if the person doing the stinking was part of the game, if they were civvie minded, or if anybody had information about it. As you two have clearly shown that you have information about the stinking, namely who is stinkified, and any effects it has on them. So I would still ask, how do you know such things?
And Yes, I do not know what stinkified but I'm not sure my DH stinkified seen her face.
ImageImage

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

timmer wrote:
We all know who Stinkor is...it's Simon. Looks like he chooses new poeple to stink up each day. Hmm, anyone know a Simon? :ponder:
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 316

Post by Snow Dog »

Elohcin wrote:
timmer wrote:

We all know who Stinkor is...it's Simon. Looks like he chooses new poeple to stink up each day. Hmm, anyone know a Simon? :ponder:
Simon........Templar?

NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

ImageImage
ImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

I want to join Venezuela in Italy and Miguel Angel shared the next day again I think it is superior.
ImageImage

Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

:WTF:
ImageImage

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

ImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 248

Post by timmer »

I think DH is having too much fun with the photos, lol.
My siggie.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 500
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Voting llama
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 248

Post by timmer »

>SpaghettiEverywhere wrote: Can you please elaborate on how you guys would know something like that? And yes, I will admit, I was not stinkified. BUT it was for a reason. It was an experiment to see if anybody would call me out on it, as you and LT have done. I wanted to know if the person doing the stinking was part of the game, if they were civvie minded, or if anybody had information about it. As you two have clearly shown that you have information about the stinking, namely who is stinkified, and any effects it has on them. So I would still ask, how do you know such things?
It shouldn't be too hard to figure out. We were stinkified, we were told how it works, and we saw who else got the PM.

I don't trust the "experiment" idea, by the way.
My siggie.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote:Image

ImageImage
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 27

Post by DFaraday »

I think it is the best.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

ImageImage
ImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 264

Post by LittleTiger »

Voted to rezz llama!
ImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Thellam, Wombat is a good option is a good choice.
ImageImage

blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 416

Post by blindfaeth »

I voted for vomp, though I would be ok with a llama rezz as well.

Linki fh
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I agree, I'm going to vote for vomps as well but will be fine if llama gets the rezz.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

I would like to strongly urge for llama to be rezzed :)
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

LittleTiger wrote:I would like to strongly urge for llama to be rezzed :)
Me too.
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 40

Post by AceofSpaces »

I voted for llama to come back. Probably so I could get his name wrong again.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

AceofSpaces wrote:I voted for llama to come back. Probably so I could get his name wrong again.
Best reason ever.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 309

Post by thellama73 »

AceofSpaces wrote:I voted for llama to come back. Probably so I could get his name wrong again.
Thank you, AbeOSaces!
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

timmer wrote:
Sure sure.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 197

Post by indiglo »

I am going to vote Vompatti, but I am quite fine with Llama getting rezzed as well. :) Two fine choices in my book!

*votes Vomp*
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

indiglo wrote:I am going to vote Vompatti, but I am quite fine with Llama getting rezzed as well. :) Two fine choices in my book!

*votes Vomp*

What about Vompatti makes him/her your choice?
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

LittleTiger wrote:
indiglo wrote:I am going to vote Vompatti, but I am quite fine with Llama getting rezzed as well. :) Two fine choices in my book!

*votes Vomp*

Vompatti is male, just as an FYI.

Although he remains an enigma to all of us nonetheless.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 316

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
LittleTiger wrote:

*votes Vomp*

Vompatti is male, just as an FYI.

Although he remains an enigma to all of us nonetheless.
So true...
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Stormcrow
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Stormcrow »

I'm going to vote for thellama.
Is there any tea on this spaceship?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey, Robert, I meant to ask, why aren't BWT or Snow Dog options?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 224

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Hey, Robert, I meant to ask, why aren't BWT or Snow Dog options?
Only Night-Killed people are included in this poll.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Hey, Robert, I meant to ask, why aren't BWT or Snow Dog options?
Only Night-Killed people are included in this poll.
I could deduce that much!

This is biased against The Horde. :WTF:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, at least Spacedaisy won't be resurrected. Take that, Skeletor!
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 39
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

What about me?? I'm all caught up on the thread and everything!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Russtifinko wrote:What about me?? I'm all caught up on the thread and everything!
Don't take it personally, they don't know what role you were. I do though. ;)
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Refers to me than bad decisions, not Vompatti thellama votes. :sigh:
ImageImage

thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 309

Post by thellama73 »

Flyin' High wrote:Refers to me than bad decisions, not Vompatti thellama votes. :sigh:
Yeah, no kidding.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 197

Post by indiglo »

LittleTiger wrote:

*votes Vomp*

People who are obviously mafia are voting Llama, that doesn't strike me as great, tbh. (Of course, they could be doing it for the WIFOM.)

And I believe strongly that Vomps could be pretty helpful at this point in the game. Like, really helpful.

Oh well. :sigh:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

indiglo wrote:
LittleTiger wrote:

*votes Vomp*

People who are obviously mafia are voting Llama, that doesn't strike me as great, tbh. (Of course, they could be doing it for the WIFOM.)

And I believe strongly that Vomps could be pretty helpful at this point in the game. Like, really helpful.

Oh well. :sigh:
Perhaps you should consider WHY the baddie voted for llama ;) I believe strongly that llama would also be really helpful right now.
ImageImage
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon

timmer wrote:
>SpaghettiEverywhere wrote: Can you please elaborate on how you guys would know something like that? And yes, I will admit, I was not stinkified. BUT it was for a reason. It was an experiment to see if anybody would call me out on it, as you and LT have done. I wanted to know if the person doing the stinking was part of the game, if they were civvie minded, or if anybody had information about it. As you two have clearly shown that you have information about the stinking, namely who is stinkified, and any effects it has on them. So I would still ask, how do you know such things?
It shouldn't be too hard to figure out. We were stinkified, we were told how it works, and we saw who else got the PM.

I don't trust the "experiment" idea, by the way.
Well, that makes sense then, thank you. I had assumed it would have gone out in individual PMs, which is why I was so confused as to how you would know I was faking being stinkified.
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon

Also I think I'm going to vote llama

Return to “Previous Jobs”