JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 262

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [Day 1]

Post by DrWilgy »

Rem wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:28 pm You scared me, made me re check my pm for a second but no, i'm still town you silly wilgy
Oh, my bad. Ok you can be T again.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:12 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:06 am
Guillotine wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:59 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:56 am
Guillotine wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:54 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:20 am
Guillotine wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:35 am

Why? Werent you protesting Tutuu's town read on you earlier? That implies you found odd that she gave you that read. Why are you willing to die for someone like that?
Found odd? no, that's somewhat of a jump.

Elaborated that Tutuu should be suspicious of me in spite of gimmick so we have better chances of legitimately finding each other if not resolving each other, yes.
And i assume you found her since you are willing to die for her right? What did you find in her to be so certain so esrly in the game?
Loud Tutuu is self resolving and loud Tutuu generates pro T momentum 29% more than quiet Tutuu.
So you saying she volume told.

Can someone else confirm that volume is alignment indicative for Tutuu?
You seem to be mistaken.

I've never said that Tutuu is the icon for towny behavior.

T Tutuu is entirely a gut read.

I said Loud Tutuu is good for town.

Loud Tutuu can be wolf, but if wolf, I don't think we ever get got by it come lylo mylo. Hell Tutuu gets got as town regardless of how loud at least 50% of the time.

I'll die for Loud Tutuu.

I thought I was more clear on this than I was I guess.
So to summarize, it's a got read you are willing to put your life on the line for because Loud Tutu generates content.
In this gamestate? Sure! There's a .00008% pro town shift when doing so.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

robyn wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:39 pm
Cape90 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:34 pm
robyn wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:21 am i feel like i must take a more definitive stance on cape because part of me thinks he's caught and part of me thinks that this is typical town cape being d1ed. but he hasn't been obviously town to me thus far and he normally is. i'm leaning towards the former. however i'm like too fucking volatile in this stance and this is most likely due to it being 11h into d1

i'll give more reads tomorrow. everyone else just seems pretty towny to me
sounds like you flipped scum... maybe idk

I feel like I have been pretty clear
eloquence wise you've been clear, i haven't been able to god read you just yet
Something told me earlier on that you were not taking the game seriously, but that doesn't ring like your wolf game from what I recall.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:01 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:22 am Okay, y'all need to chill out. Wtf is this 8 pages BS?

*checks player list* *Sees Zenon* *Sees Tutuu* *Sees Robyn*

Oh...

*checks again* *Sees Falcon* *Sees Wilgy*

Okay should balance a little?

*checks post counts* *Wilgy highposting*

Uhh... damn.
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:23 amPeace.

This is getting Sean voted eh? I'm not sure I see this as AI from Sean at all tbh
I am in agreement. Both Seanzie botes are bad.
Image Image Image
tutuu
Posts in topic: 192

Post by tutuu »

im struggling already, i have a gut feeling i already made a wrong read. ill rewind back time. epi wilgy town, sean lean wolf. ignore other reads i made recently. never happened
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Cape90 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:40 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:12 pm
Rem wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:09 pm I think Cape flips town

But i guess it's a fine cw i'm staying on tuttu

Nothing else to report
Oh no. I was wrong on Rem.
Again, it wouldn't be a syndicate game without a syndicate OG sussing me
DIE FROG WOLF
Image Image Image
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Anyways

TR:

Guillotine
DrWilgy
robyn
Rem

maybe Zenon

SR:

Epignosis
tutuu

And in terms of pyxxy/Seanzie, I will just hold off but I think Seanzie's entrance and exit are more likely to be NAI for him then pyxxy's spread apart 2 posts
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:47 pm im struggling already, i have a gut feeling i already made a wrong read. ill rewind back time. epi wilgy town, sean lean wolf. ignore other reads i made recently. never happened
There's like 45 pages and the one WR is the guy with all of 2 posts?
Image Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

multiple people townreading slanking sean might mean he's spewed town by at least 1 wolf TMiing him. u should not townread slanking sean ime
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:48 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:47 pm im struggling already, i have a gut feeling i already made a wrong read. ill rewind back time. epi wilgy town, sean lean wolf. ignore other reads i made recently. never happened
yes
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:49 pm multiple people townreading slanking sean might mean he's spewed town by at least 1 wolf TMiing him. u should not townread slanking sean ime
Ok, but why should you wr slanking Sean? I think that's the issue here.
Image Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

2 out of 10 non-me players have 2 posts

2 out of 10 non-me players are mafia

i dont think its silly that it happened to coincide
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

I might put Rem at a maybe town since I did see this wolf game where they came off as trying harder then their usual town game.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:50 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:49 pm multiple people townreading slanking sean might mean he's spewed town by at least 1 wolf TMiing him. u should not townread slanking sean ime
im used to him being mega towny and aggro as town
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:50 pm
2 out of 10 non-me players have 2 posts

2 out of 10 non-me players are mafia

i dont think its silly that it happened to coincide
mmmm numbers. Ok I like this 100% of the time.
Image Image Image
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:42 pm
robyn wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:39 pm you know i'm a powerwolf and have no trouble making reads and getting my hands dirty, so i fail to see how my play here which is relaxing and sitting back compared to my normal play is actually alignment indicative. our last game was me trying to town lead and getting d1ed for it

also pyxxy and sean both have 2 posts each. cape hasn't really been towny. so i pose the question to you about how towny everyone has actually been assuming once pyxxy and sean post more they are suddenly towny

from what i've been reading there has been minimal content thus far. or i'm just rusty
i dont think pyx and sean will be seen as towny if they continue what they're doing. i think you're asking me this in response to my post at you but im struggling to find the connections
seems pretty simple. because what you said wasn’t well thought out. "you're currently sitting comfortably and you're currently set to live to endgame if nobody changes their reads too much" is an INSANE sentence to suspect me off and it's wrong for two important reasons 1) i'm a powerwolf and i get involved and i actively push chops and get people to townread whoever i'm wolfing with 2) have you ever played a game where everyone didn't change their stances much, especially writing that post halfway into d1. i don't understand that train of thought at all, it's blatantly wrong and i don't have to think that hard to come up an argument

the second point is rather simple. pyxxy and seanzie have a combined post count of 4. you say "i dont think pyx and sean will be seen as towny if they continue what they're doing" which is once again obviously wrong. people were nai on seanzie's entry and it was nai and pyxxy simply has no posts that are relevant to the game. so i don't actually understand what you mean by the aforementioned quote. they can both post towny as scum, particularly pyxxy and it's not like you're reading into anything actually alignment indicative which gives you 0 information at all about how potentially scummy and how potentially towny they will both be

so to be blunt. i don't think what you're saying makes sense and i think everyone you suspect is low hanging fruit and you haven't given actual reasons. the good faith interpretation is that you're just townreading everyone sorta like me and you're looking into the players a bit too one dimensionally and not considering the fact there are plenty of great wolves here and targeting low posters is ill advised. another good faith interpretation is that i don't think your worldview is well thought out at all and it seems like from my perspective at this moment you are the one who is laying back and suspecting people who are easy to suspect and because of two facts i don't really find you scummy at all right now. the first being that being that wolves have worldview that is too well thought out proportionally for their effort. the second is that the views/effort/stances of players are never stagnant in mafia
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

this is a good mindmeld sort of, i thought about the implications of this when writing my post and you saying it before me is just good
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Ok fine u can be town. I didnt suspect u for that reason tho, i just said im not finding u as town at that point
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

I will be likely to know when Seanzie is town

His town game is SO different from his scum game as I have seen so
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i should iso wigly and rem
cape's recent posts are better
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Ill townread sean and ill make the read that at least 1 wolf has defended his entrance from wilgy, cape, falcon, robyn
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

epi and wigly are probably the most interesting slots to me rn, i shall ask them things later, i gtg for now
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Also i dont think falcon is w/w with sean due to defending him and voting me there. I dont think he has the guts to play it out like that as wolf
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:04 pm Ill townread sean and ill make the read that at least 1 wolf has defended his entrance from wilgy, cape, falcon, robyn
i didn't defend his entrance
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:38 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:07 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:01 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:22 am Okay, y'all need to chill out. Wtf is this 8 pages BS?

Oh...

Uhh... damn.
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:23 amPeace.

This is getting Sean voted eh? I'm not sure I see this as AI from Sean at all tbh
I didn't say it is alignment indicative, i said his entrance in underwhelming, which it is. Which is odd

So is he underwhelming town then? I find it odd that you're voting someone for reasons you don't think are AI
I dont like repeating myself, I said that Seanzie was underwhelming for his entrance, do you disagree. Do you wanna give him a pass based on the two posts he posted? Would be willing to call him town based on the two posts he posted? and what part from my responses about Seanzie did you take that I'm calling him town for it? Why are you trying to twist shit?
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:00 pm Ok fine u can be town. I didnt suspect u for that reason tho, i just said im not finding u as town at that point
what made you find me as town? some words should be insufficient when i literally stated that "i am a powerful and i get my hands dirty" so can you explain why. idk why but you aren't thinking deeply for some reason
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Hmm I've seen Seanzie slanking as town once or twice but ive seen him slanking more as scum.

He pretty much waits until he can kill the loud players to take control over the thread in future days.

Hence why I don't like him entering the way he did and just leaving the hell out. He needs pressure
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i was probably over critical @Tutuu
sorry
i find people through depth of thought a lot of the time and i don't understand your pov
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 210
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:18 pm
Hmm I've seen Seanzie slanking as town once or twice but ive seen him slanking more as scum.

He pretty much waits until he can kill the loud players to take control over the thread in future days.

Hence why I don't like him entering the way he did and just leaving the hell out. He needs pressure
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 528
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

robyn wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:11 am zenon often townreads me prematurely, that's nai but it's worrying from any other player

gullio seeing tvt violence is something i'll speak about later but it should be obvious what i'm not saying here

@DrWilgy how serious is your cape vote, you haven't said much
But the question is was I right?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Oh...

Uhh... damn.
I have permeated even the low posters with high posting energy

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:50 am @Seanzie reading thread naturally might be impossible but u can iso everyone except rem and zenon. Whenever u got the time. Will appreciate ur thoughts
Harmful

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:50 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:34 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:28 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:17 am

Oh...

Uhh... damn.
<rand town post from sean
I vibe with this. I expect W sean to fake a solvy entry.
Below rand imo "<" as in i find it scummy
I see. I no longer vibe with this. I think W Sean spout some silly shenanigans and at least tries to take some tempo with entry.
Town Sean does this too though?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Guillotine wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:59 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:56 am
Guillotine wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:54 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:20 am
Guillotine wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:35 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:09 am
Guillotine wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:08 am Im 90% sure Tutuu is just mafia here.
I'm 91% sure I'd die for Tutuu here.
Why? Werent you protesting Tutuu's town read on you earlier? That implies you found odd that she gave you that read. Why are you willing to die for someone like that?
Found odd? no, that's somewhat of a jump.

Elaborated that Tutuu should be suspicious of me in spite of gimmick so we have better chances of legitimately finding each other if not resolving each other, yes.
And i assume you found her since you are willing to die for her right? What did you find in her to be so certain so esrly in the game?
Loud Tutuu is self resolving and loud Tutuu generates pro T momentum 29% more than quiet Tutuu.
So you saying she volume told.

Can someone else confirm that volume is alignment indicative for Tutuu?
Volume is not a tell but also don't think that's what Wilgy meant but also also this is not the lord tutuu I expect so I deeply disagree with the resident doctor

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:09 pm I think Cape flips town

But i guess it's a fine cw i'm staying on tuttu

Nothing else to report
I agree.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:17 pm if i squint hard i can maybe consider townlean on guillo, and if i squint really really hard i can maybe consider townlean on zenon and rem

ho matter how hard i squint im struggling to find robyn, sean, cape, pyxxy as town

so my current guess for the wolfteam is 2/4 from those
Robyn is like pretty towny why do you disagree?

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:28 pm Name: Neon Zenon Abigail the 3rd
Hobbies: Whining on the intranet about being booooored
Looking for: Cute anime gifs
Dealbreakers: I'm emotional so like gotta deal with that lol
"Location: Formerly Ohio"
love to see my friends winning :')
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

actually

I think it would be funny if I just don't read pages 2-9

how's it going everyone
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:24 pm

Oh...

Uhh... damn.
I see. I no longer vibe with this. I think W Sean spout some silly shenanigans and at least tries to take some tempo with entry.
I think T Sean does sometimes and this and W Sean attempts to replicate it more often than not.
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:23 pm one of zenon/rem could be mafia i suppose. they weren't really towny. im just trying to read tea leaves to push the game
Me and Rem are just too based and cute

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:39 pm you know i'm a powerwolf and have no trouble making reads and getting my hands dirty, so i fail to see how my play here which is relaxing and sitting back compared to my normal play is actually alignment indicative. our last game was me trying to town lead and getting d1ed for it

also pyxxy and sean both have 2 posts each. cape hasn't really been towny. so i pose the question to you about how towny everyone has actually been assuming once pyxxy and sean post more they are suddenly towny

from what i've been reading there has been minimal content thus far. or i'm just rusty
I'll be honest I largely expect you to try to form a meta which allows fluidity between alignments but I'm town reading you because of small tone things cause I kinda feel like that's the only way to actually correctly read you

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:44 pm
Rem wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:28 pm You scared me, made me re check my pm for a second but no, i'm still town you silly wilgy
Oh, my bad. Ok you can be T again.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

This is not normal tutuu

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Cape90 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:48 pm Anyways

TR:

Guillotine
DrWilgy
robyn
Rem

maybe Zenon

SR:

Epignosis
tutuu

And in terms of pyxxy/Seanzie, I will just hold off but I think Seanzie's entrance and exit are more likely to be NAI for him then pyxxy's spread apart 2 posts
Why maybe me?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Cape90 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:50 pm I might put Rem at a maybe town since I did see this wolf game where they came off as trying harder then their usual town game.
I've seen Rem try as both alignments tbh tbh

I also know Rem gets scum read easily even when she's just like obviously town.

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

doctors find anything, zenon?
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:53 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:28 pm Name: Neon Zenon Abigail the 3rd
Hobbies: Whining on the intranet about being booooored
Looking for: Cute anime gifs
Dealbreakers: I'm emotional so like gotta deal with that lol
"Location: Formerly Ohio"
love to see my friends winning :')
The escape was real

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:03 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:24 pm

Oh...

Uhh... damn.
I think T Sean does sometimes and this and W Sean attempts to replicate it more often than not.
Like TSean to me comes in with some predetermined push that is really just a reaction test and a bunch of exclamations about how they've solved the game.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:12 pm doctors find anything, zenon?
Nope which sucks they gave me some drugs for my symptoms.

Been coughing up blood a little today but not as bad so I'm gonna ignore it I think

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I miss talking about not this game with Rem lol xD

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”