Posts in topic: 528
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [Day 1]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:22 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:20 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:13 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:38 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:17 pm if i squint hard i can maybe consider townlean on guillo, and if i squint really really hard i can maybe consider townlean on zenon and rem

ho matter how hard i squint im struggling to find robyn, sean, cape, pyxxy as town

so my current guess for the wolfteam is 2/4 from those
Robyn is like pretty towny why do you disagree?
i couldnt find her towny at that point
Why though
that not a question that can be answered. i wasnt finding her towny at that point. its like asking me to imagine an imaginary color
Generally speaking you can express why you don't find someone towny yes?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 210
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:41 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:35 am
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:29 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:23 am
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:10 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:35 pm I have approximately 20% of this games content lol
I wouldn't say that.
I mean I would since 100/500 posts is quite literally 20%
Posts =/= content
Can you go through Zenon's ISO and point out four posts with actual content?
This guy bemoaning reading the thread handing out assignments. :rolleyes:
Yup. Can you do it? It's a challenge.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:24 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:21 am You said you were gonna play more whatever but that doesn't mean your gonna start doubting everything you do so no like not really
as i said i didnt want to play so loose. which means that i dont want to throw out gut reads and trusting them and going with them. i want to try being more consistent. that includes doubting myself. if i dont control myself i can go haywire
Why though? Why the change of something you've had success doing?

But more importantly if you are being more careful before making reads why doubt them they are less likely to be wrong no?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:41 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:39 am
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:28 pm Tutuu's response re: Epi is so towny, even if she has TMI, I can't bite her today
Tutuu is playing exactly like a wolf who forgot how to wolf cause they didn't rand wolf in 2 years.

They are "trying to play different" they are pushing this spreadsheet they've never done before because it looks helpful to the game but is largely just busy work masquerading as effort.
okay thanks for giving an understandable explanation

i know its wrong, but i can understand your read. i find what you're doing now more pro-town than what you were doing before

[VOTE: seanzie] aubergine
"I'm happy you're here"

I'm breaking the game open

BTSC: "oh shiz"

*votes Seanzie*

lol
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 192

Post by tutuu »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:43 am I would prefer that you do what you normally do. Honestly, the chart thing? Distracting and unnecessary. Trying to temper yourself? Not helpful.

Go nuts. Be you.
the only thing me going nuts can achieve is making me obvious town. that is nice, but i want to contribute more to mafia games than just be obv town

especially in this game i dont believe there is room for me being a crackhead. not with wilgy, pyxxy, zenon, rem. there needs to be some temperance itt imo
☆Princess Abigail☆

Your flip flopping on robyn just because she pushed back felt especially egregious

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:43 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:40 am I unironically think that the wolves are triple-stacked on Zenon right now.
i dont believe the derp clear, not from sean. there aren't 3 wolves there's 2

sean pays attention

and sean being wrong means he's mafia probably. i expect better of him
Well this coincides with one of my updated reads that I'm not willing to state yet.

I'll leave the triple-stack claim live for now.

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:45 am Generally speaking you can express why you don't find someone towny yes?
i can't, no

if i find them scummy - yes

but if somebody is null to me - i cant. i dont see how can i. they are just there. i read their post and i didnt come to a conclusion. what am i supposed to say?
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:26 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:30 pm im done trying to push the game forward if people dont have too much time to play / or they dont want to - thats ok ill just accept that and ill give up too
I don't know where this defeatism is coming from when we have a relatively good starting point D1 already
pyx and sean weren't playing, falcon didnt wanna share more reads, and you and rem showed no indication of doing anything more than a wrong gut scumread on me
This is a disingenuous lie. Both Rem and I provided reads before we left the thread. I expanded on my thoughts exclusively since I've been back in thread since yanno Rem is not here and everyone wants to be all super srs no fun in my mafia thread rawr rawr.

Pyx is pyx

Sean was always gonna come back and play he always does.

The defeatist attitude kills thread vibes I don't get it you were like oh wow activity so good

And now it's nobody wants to play I'm giving up

It makes no sense

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:35 pm I have approximately 20% of this games content lol
I wouldn't say that.
Posts =/= content
Posts are quite literally content that's how a forum works

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:46 am Why though? Why the change of something you've had success doing?

But more importantly if you are being more careful before making reads why doubt them they are less likely to be wrong no?
im not satisfied with my success, i want more

"But more importantly if you are being more careful before making reads why doubt them they are less likely to be wrong no?" i dont think so

well depends. id like to think i was careful with my epi read. but then i threw out a bunch of careless reads
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:46 am "I'm happy you're here"

*votes Seanzie*

lol
you got me
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:46 am
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:43 am I would prefer that you do what you normally do. Honestly, the chart thing? Distracting and unnecessary. Trying to temper yourself? Not helpful.

Go nuts. Be you.
the only thing me going nuts can achieve is making me obvious town. that is nice, but i want to contribute more to mafia games than just be obv town

especially in this game i dont believe there is room for me being a crackhead. not with wilgy, pyxxy, zenon, rem. there needs to be some temperance itt imo
temperance, innit?
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:30 am things are looking better now though, so i am thankful that u all are posting properly
What is properly? Who defines the proper way to play a game on the internet?

ImageImage

robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

dad canceled rip, can't say that i'm too surprised
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@Epignosis , can you accept my challenge? I promise that if you're town and do it, it will be good for town, and if your mafia and don't do it, I'll just tunnel you, so you have every incentive to do it.

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:31 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:21 am You said you were gonna play more whatever but that doesn't mean your gonna start doubting everything you do so no like not really
as i said i didnt want to play so loose. which means that i dont want to throw out gut reads and trusting them and going with them. i want to try being more consistent. that includes doubting myself. if i dont control myself i can go haywire
I do not read this as genuine.
Well that's cause Tutuu and Epi are naked wolfs

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:51 am
Well yeah, you're kinda late to the party *says the person who was actually kinda late to the party*

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:50 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:46 am "I'm happy you're here"

*votes Seanzie*

lol
you got me
Good. What do you think of Epi? What about Falcon?

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:30 am things are looking better now though, so i am thankful that u all are posting properly
when people explain themselves in an understandable way, put in the effort, and dont go too haywire, town tends to win more games. people dont dictate this, its just how games tend to go
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:33 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:30 am everyone should be encouraged to play their game to their comfort level where they excel the best
if everyone's playstyle was equally good at achieving a win, would you not agree that that would mean that everyone ought to have close to 50% winrate, and town and mafia should both win close to 50% of the time? since everything is balanced?
No I would not. Mafia is inherently scum sided. Every player has a style that works for them and people who demand they play different cause them to try to shift their play to fit another style because it's towny to try to cooperate with town and then they struggle because they are being forced to do something that makes them uncomfortable.

Like I tried to play the way people wanted me to and I lost like 15 games in a row. Started playing my game again and I'm like 7 and 9 does that mean I'm bad because my win rate is below 50% not really I was at 0% when I tried to play the "right" way

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I wouldn't say that.
Posts =/= content
I can

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:40 am I unironically think that the wolves are triple-stacked on Zenon right now.

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:54 am Mafia is inherently scum sided
i dont think so. forum mafia has been around for a while. people have adopted setups that ought to achieve as close to 50/50 winrate over a long period of games
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:41 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:39 am
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:28 pm Tutuu's response re: Epi is so towny, even if she has TMI, I can't bite her today
Tutuu is playing exactly like a wolf who forgot how to wolf cause they didn't rand wolf in 2 years.

They are "trying to play different" they are pushing this spreadsheet they've never done before because it looks helpful to the game but is largely just busy work masquerading as effort.
okay thanks for giving an understandable explanation

i know its wrong, but i can understand your read. i find what you're doing now more pro-town than what you were doing before

[VOTE: seanzie] aubergine
I find everything I did pro town.

Me and Rem were happily enjoying ourselves in a mafia thread. That keeps positivity up. Positivity wins mafia games.

I'm trying to keep my positivity up now. I love you. But even this switch off me feels so weird.

ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 149

Post by Epignosis »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:42 am
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:37 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:29 pm eod is still some time away and there's time for ppl to come and post more, and hopefully post normally

but im not opposed to chopping any one of the people who hasnt given too much normal and readable opinions. as in, understandable. or any opinions at all

i dont think town wins if there's too many of players like that alive at mid game
I'd prefer Zenon over Seanzie in this moment. Zenon is bragging about providing content but the vast majority of it is superfluous.

Seanzie basically looked at the thread and said "fuck this."

I can empathize a little with the latter. I have no tolerance for the former.
Lmfao I'm so sick of people acting like I do nothing because I use mafia as a way to make friends and chat in between actually playing the game.

I could quote every post I've made with actual game content in it but I'm lazy your treating me exactly as wolfs often try to in order to diminish my input and volume because discrediting high posters is an important tactic when wolfing.

Of course nobody will listen when I'm dead
Okay, I don't understand the dichotomy.

"I use mafia as a way to make friends and chat in between actually playing the game."

I emphasize the above because in Se7en Mafia, you affirmed this:
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:45 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:43 pm PSA: We have an Off-Topic button (OT) for posts that have nothing to do with this game.
PSA: everything has something to do with the game. every post can be read into and have certain aspects to someone being town or mafia

This is why I won't use this button in protest of the idea
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:48 am Doom was right though even off topic posts are game relevant. I've learned this lol.
So are you actually playing the game with your anime images and reactions? Or is this "in between playing the game?" If the latter, then can't that be done elsewhere or at least spoilered and done in OT green so I know I'm clear to move on to the next post?

I don't care about your volume. High posting means didley to me because I can do it when I'm bad and so can many others. It's not hard, especially when you're posting reactions to anime pictures.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:57 am That keeps positivity up. Positivity wins mafia games.
it kept yours and rem's positivity up. wilgy chimed in from time to time too. i dont believe anyone else enjoyed it. that isn't to be a downer and ruin your fun. but both me and epi expressed that we lost wim because we couldn't read the thread. our positivity is also important for winning. at least mine is, since i know im town
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:45 am
I wouldn't say that.
Posts =/= content
I would prefer not to. @falcon45ca
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@Seanzie who is my wolf partner?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:46 am

Go nuts. Be you.

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

zenon should be town. i dont have the energy to explain right now since ive been typing for a while, but i will try to later
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:00 am

I wouldn't say that.
Posts =/= content
You'd prefer not to, or Zenon has so little content that you can't find four posts with content? Asking for a friend.

robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

sean should be held to a high standard. he needs to do more than wrongly scumread me, if he is town. if he doesn't improve what he's doing - he's mafia
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:03 am

Posts =/= content
You'd prefer not to, or Zenon has so little content that you can't find four posts with content? Asking for a friend.
Or it's one in the morning and I just hosted a 16-year-old's birthday party.

So I would prefer not to.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:51 am @Epignosis , can you accept my challenge? I promise that if you're town and do it, it will be good for town, and if your mafia and don't do it, I'll just tunnel you, so you have every incentive to do it.
Well, let's nip that in the bud.

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:44 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:43 am You've played with me way too much to actually believe what Epi is saying here lol
i had never scumread you, that is right

i do believe in being helpful with my vote

i dont want the game to be stagnant and apathic
Voting a town isn't really being helpful to town

ImageImage

Rem
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 200
Preferred Pronouns: They/their/theirs

Post by Rem »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:07 pm
robyn wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:39 pm you know i'm a powerwolf and have no trouble making reads and getting my hands dirty, so i fail to see how my play here which is relaxing and sitting back compared to my normal play is actually alignment indicative. our last game was me trying to town lead and getting d1ed for it

also pyxxy and sean both have 2 posts each. cape hasn't really been towny. so i pose the question to you about how towny everyone has actually been assuming once pyxxy and sean post more they are suddenly towny

from what i've been reading there has been minimal content thus far. or i'm just rusty
I'll be honest I largely expect you to try to form a meta which allows fluidity between alignments but I'm town reading you because of small tone things cause I kinda feel like that's the only way to actually correctly read you
I just got home from 6 hours of movies, laughing to barbie and crying to oppenheimr and i wasn't going to post anything but this post is too based to skip

I agree that Robyn is tonally fine and won't vote here today
Most people are happy about or eager about the act of reproduction, the only reproduction I do is when I click share in social media.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:06 am

Posts =/= content

Do it anyways, plz. I promise you've already spent more energy avoiding doing it than you would have doing it, and I will just continue to be annoying until you do it.

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

if i get chopped here, i suggest u all give one final chance to sean tomorrow. chop whoever he tells u to. if he chops a wolf - good. if he chops a town - chop sean d3. i doubt u guys will actually consider this but i think it's a good idea
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:09 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:47 pm im struggling already, i have a gut feeling i already made a wrong read. ill rewind back time. epi wilgy town, sean lean wolf. ignore other reads i made recently. never happened
This is not normal tutuu
Could you tell me more? Please
Most people are happy about or eager about the act of reproduction, the only reproduction I do is when I click share in social media.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:05 am sean should be held to a high standard. he needs to do more than wrongly scumread me, if he is town. if he doesn't improve what he's doing - he's mafia
Oh, don't you worry, I am quite confident I am earning my stripes on this one.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:07 am

Do it anyways, plz. I promise you've already spent more energy avoiding doing it than you would have doing it, and I will just continue to be annoying until you do it.
Nah.

Good night.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:07 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:44 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:43 am You've played with me way too much to actually believe what Epi is saying here lol
i had never scumread you, that is right

i do believe in being helpful with my vote

i dont want the game to be stagnant and apathic
Voting a town isn't really being helpful to town
pot calling the kettle black
☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:51 am dad canceled rip, can't say that i'm too surprised

I'm sorry robyn <3

ImageImage

Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:15 pm I miss talking about not this game with Rem lol xD
After we finish our multiverse of games i'm going to bombard your discord so stay tuned :3

We can keep side spamming here tho for the time being

I already read you said doctors didn't find anything, i hope that's a good sign but take care okay? :hug:
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:54 am
Well yeah, you're kinda late to the party *says the person who was actually kinda late to the party*
I mean I've been on Tutuu since like page 2

Maybe late on epi though

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:49 pm Cape Wolf
Falcon Town
Robyn Wolf
Rem Town
Tutuu Town
Epi Town
Can you tell me how you arrived at reads 1, 2, 5 and 6?

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:54 am
when people explain themselves in an understandable way, put in the effort, and dont go too haywire, town tends to win more games. people dont dictate this, its just how games tend to go
I don't think that's true at all. I think town wins based on comfort and thread vibes not activity and effort.

I especially don't think having fun in a mafia thread is the wrong way to play the game

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:08 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:07 am

Nah.

Good night.
[VOTE: Epi] aubergine

Return to “Previous Hustles”