Rem
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 200
Preferred Pronouns: They/their/theirs

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Rem »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:21 pm [VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
Why did you change from cape to sean?
Most people are happy about or eager about the act of reproduction, the only reproduction I do is when I click share in social media.
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:39 pm [VOTE: tutuu] aubergine
What is this
Most people are happy about or eager about the act of reproduction, the only reproduction I do is when I click share in social media.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 192

Post by tutuu »

pyxxy reading the thread but not playing is towny for him. i dont want to encourage him to do it. but i think its towny for him
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 528
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:57 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:54 am Mafia is inherently scum sided
i dont think so. forum mafia has been around for a while. people have adopted setups that ought to achieve as close to 50/50 winrate over a long period of games
Like this is factually inaccurate though.

Mountainous favors wolfs always.

Role madness games can never be perfectly balanced one side will always have an advantage. Light pr games like the set up for champs this year are also heavily scum sided.

I mean just look at champs results last year for Mountainous and this year for the light pr games. People in champs are playing the right way right?

So why is the town win rate astronomically low I think 2 town wins maybe 3 this year so far.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:26 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:35 pm I have approximately 20% of this games content lol
To come back to this, I've scanned all of the "content" and saw maybe 2.5 opinions.

[VOTE: Zenon] aubergine
Aight my scum lean on epi stands
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 210
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

I can't tell if the whole thread thinks the same way I think because we just think the same or of the whole thread thinks the same way I think because mafia iz hard
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

But I'm pretty good at putting on blinders and GOOOOOOOOOOOO...... so...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:12 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:54 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:51 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:30 am things are looking better now though, so i am thankful that u all are posting properly
What is properly? Who defines the proper way to play a game on the internet?
when people explain themselves in an understandable way, put in the effort, and dont go too haywire, town tends to win more games. people dont dictate this, its just how games tend to go
I don't think that's true at all. I think town wins based on comfort and thread vibes not activity and effort.

I especially don't think having fun in a mafia thread is the wrong way to play the game
You tell em Zenon!
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Also my surprise earlier was that I was going to say that I didn't find Epi's ISO as wolfy as I thought, but him not being willing to even consider Zenon's ISO with new eyes makes me think my initial thoughts are not so bad.

Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

I'll turn on my pc to make a read list

You all should be greatful

(Not really but i lik to aay that phrase)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:17 am I can't tell if the whole thread thinks the same way I think because we just think the same or of the whole thread thinks the same way I think because mafia iz hard
what even?

the whole thread doesnt think the same way you think. far from it
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:20 am I'll turn on my pc to make a read list

if u put in the effort i will be grateful
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I am quite grateful.

Also, did we play on MU together at some point?

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:18 am But I'm pretty good at putting on blinders and GOOOOOOOOOOOO...... so...
sean is just mafia
☆Princess Abigail☆

Epignosis wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:58 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:42 am
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:37 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:29 pm eod is still some time away and there's time for ppl to come and post more, and hopefully post normally

but im not opposed to chopping any one of the people who hasnt given too much normal and readable opinions. as in, understandable. or any opinions at all

i dont think town wins if there's too many of players like that alive at mid game
I'd prefer Zenon over Seanzie in this moment. Zenon is bragging about providing content but the vast majority of it is superfluous.

Seanzie basically looked at the thread and said "fuck this."

I can empathize a little with the latter. I have no tolerance for the former.
Lmfao I'm so sick of people acting like I do nothing because I use mafia as a way to make friends and chat in between actually playing the game.

I could quote every post I've made with actual game content in it but I'm lazy your treating me exactly as wolfs often try to in order to diminish my input and volume because discrediting high posters is an important tactic when wolfing.

Of course nobody will listen when I'm dead
Okay, I don't understand the dichotomy.

"I use mafia as a way to make friends and chat in between actually playing the game."

I emphasize the above because in Se7en Mafia, you affirmed this:
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:45 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:43 pm PSA: We have an Off-Topic button (OT) for posts that have nothing to do with this game.
PSA: everything has something to do with the game. every post can be read into and have certain aspects to someone being town or mafia

This is why I won't use this button in protest of the idea
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:48 am Doom was right though even off topic posts are game relevant. I've learned this lol.
So are you actually playing the game with your anime images and reactions? Or is this "in between playing the game?" If the latter, then can't that be done elsewhere or at least spoilered and done in OT green so I know I'm clear to move on to the next post?

I don't care about your volume. High posting means didley to me because I can do it when I'm bad and so can many others. It's not hard, especially when you're posting reactions to anime pictures.
Oh no I stand by what I said. All content is readable.

For instance I'm notoriously good at pocketing as a wolf. Am I attempting to pocket Rem? A possibility. Is Rem attempting to pocket me? Unlikely for a couple reasons, now granted I've never seen Rem wolf but I do think that she is pretty obviously a ruthless wolf I don't think she'd get much enjoyment out of pocketing me while wolfing I think she'd be nice to me but I don't think she'd go into super friendship mode.

So is there a wolf in me and Rem? Well if there is it's me. However am I accused of pocketing in every game I ever play? Yes. Why? Because I like playing mafia like it's a game and not a life or death scenario. So I'm gonna talk about movies and anime and video games with my friends. And yes we will play the game too.

Well how can you tell the difference? Actually really easily because I despise lying to my friends so while I will pocket them its easy to tell I'm not enjoying myself as Mac has figured out. Am I pocketing here? Or am I just being friendly with my friends and enjoying myself? I know the answer.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:22 am

I am quite grateful.

(prime distancing btw)

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I am quite grateful.

(prime distancing btw)
i believe this

(to not be w/w)
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I am quite grateful.

(prime distancing btw)
(this post is gonna bite me in the caboose if Rem flips mafia)

Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:23 am

I am quite grateful.

(prime distancing btw)
i believe this

(to not be w/w)
at some point i whould gatter enough not w/w reads from you to just lock town me lmao
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:59 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:57 am That keeps positivity up. Positivity wins mafia games.
it kept yours and rem's positivity up. wilgy chimed in from time to time too. i dont believe anyone else enjoyed it. that isn't to be a downer and ruin your fun. but both me and epi expressed that we lost wim because we couldn't read the thread. our positivity is also important for winning. at least mine is, since i know im town
I'm sorry I posted an image I've explained already that I misunderstood how a phone screens screenshot apparently works and I will be more careful

I'm not gonna apologize for talking and having fun though that should have zero effect on your ability to play mafia.

ImageImage

Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

I am quite grateful.

to answer your question:

maybe, but I don't remember nicknames unless we become friends or we play at least 2 games
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:22 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:18 am But I'm pretty good at putting on blinders and GOOOOOOOOOOOO...... so...
sean is just mafia
Good. What do you think of Epi? What about Falcon?

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:05 am sean should be held to a high standard. he needs to do more than wrongly scumread me, if he is town. if he doesn't improve what he's doing - he's mafia
Sean has literally outed entire wolf teams while playing like this why does he need to be held to a higher standard when he's had correct reads playing how he plays and has been night 1d for it in several games I've played with him?

ImageImage

Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:23 am

I am quite grateful.

(prime distancing btw)
this won't happen this game, so rest in peace (if you are town)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:23 am at some point i whould gatter enough not w/w reads from you to just lock town me lmao
u currently have 3 so good for u
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:25 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:05 am sean should be held to a high standard. he needs to do more than wrongly scumread me, if he is town. if he doesn't improve what he's doing - he's mafia
Sean has literally outed entire wolf teams while playing like this why does he need to be held to a higher standard when he's had correct reads playing how he plays and has been night 1d for it in several games I've played with him?
because i know that he's wrong in calling me mafia
☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:07 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:07 pm
robyn wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:39 pm you know i'm a powerwolf and have no trouble making reads and getting my hands dirty, so i fail to see how my play here which is relaxing and sitting back compared to my normal play is actually alignment indicative. our last game was me trying to town lead and getting d1ed for it

also pyxxy and sean both have 2 posts each. cape hasn't really been towny. so i pose the question to you about how towny everyone has actually been assuming once pyxxy and sean post more they are suddenly towny

from what i've been reading there has been minimal content thus far. or i'm just rusty
I'll be honest I largely expect you to try to form a meta which allows fluidity between alignments but I'm town reading you because of small tone things cause I kinda feel like that's the only way to actually correctly read you
I just got home from 6 hours of movies, laughing to barbie and crying to oppenheimr and i wasn't going to post anything but this post is too based to skip

I agree that Robyn is tonally fine and won't vote here today
Yay I missed you Rem remind me that mafia is fun pleaseeee xD

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:25 am
sean is just mafia
epi is in my towncore. falcon i considered townleaning at some points but then i retracted it, i got scared i was wrong
☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:07 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:07 pm
robyn wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:39 pm you know i'm a powerwolf and have no trouble making reads and getting my hands dirty, so i fail to see how my play here which is relaxing and sitting back compared to my normal play is actually alignment indicative. our last game was me trying to town lead and getting d1ed for it

also pyxxy and sean both have 2 posts each. cape hasn't really been towny. so i pose the question to you about how towny everyone has actually been assuming once pyxxy and sean post more they are suddenly towny

from what i've been reading there has been minimal content thus far. or i'm just rusty
I'll be honest I largely expect you to try to form a meta which allows fluidity between alignments but I'm town reading you because of small tone things cause I kinda feel like that's the only way to actually correctly read you
I just got home from 6 hours of movies, laughing to barbie and crying to oppenheimr and i wasn't going to post anything but this post is too based to skip

I agree that Robyn is tonally fine and won't vote here today
So I should spend my money on both movies?

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:21 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:17 am I can't tell if the whole thread thinks the same way I think because we just think the same or of the whole thread thinks the same way I think because mafia iz hard
what even?

Are you interested in me at all, or are you just going to say I'm wrong?

Ask me questions. Probe me. Push me. Or... this?

☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:08 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:09 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:47 pm im struggling already, i have a gut feeling i already made a wrong read. ill rewind back time. epi wilgy town, sean lean wolf. ignore other reads i made recently. never happened
This is not normal tutuu
Could you tell me more? Please
I have quite literally never seen tutuu display doubt in her ability to read players or in her reads.

Especially on me but also generally.

She's done nothing but show doubt on every single read this game like a wolf afraid to close off options.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:09 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:07 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:44 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:43 am You've played with me way too much to actually believe what Epi is saying here lol
i had never scumread you, that is right

i do believe in being helpful with my vote

i dont want the game to be stagnant and apathic
Voting a town isn't really being helpful to town
pot calling the kettle black
Well I've never claimed my vote to be helpful.

I often find my vote to be very not helpful because what I'm good at is finding town not finding wolfs.

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:28 am
what even?

i dont like prodding people unless they're afk, or i have something in mind specifically. id rather let you observe how you play it out

and ur just saying wrong things. why wouldn't i correct them? ur read that me and epi are mafia isnt consensus. u have people agreeing with you but thats far from everyone agreeing w u
☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:10 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:15 pm I miss talking about not this game with Rem lol xD
After we finish our multiverse of games i'm going to bombard your discord so stay tuned :3

We can keep side spamming here tho for the time being

I already read you said doctors didn't find anything, i hope that's a good sign but take care okay? :hug:
I had to go back in to get a test done for cancer but I won't get those results for a while. So uh yeah I'm ignoring it though so ignore it with me lol.

Anyways heck yeah I'm excited!!

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:29 am Well I've never claimed my vote to be helpful.

I often find my vote to be very not helpful because what I'm good at is finding town not finding wolfs.
since im town i agree with u there

my vote helped put pressure on u and it led me to find myself townreading u. if im wrongly townreading u - sucks to be me, i made a mistake. but if im right to townread u - looks to me like my vote on u was helpful
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:25 am

I am quite grateful.

to answer your question:

maybe, but I don't remember nicknames unless we become friends or we play at least 2 games
Damn, Rem not REMembering me....

I'm joking. Your user name makes me think I've maybe played with you before, but meh, it's kinda close to a few other usernames that I have played with that I might be mixing things up.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I am quite grateful.

to answer your question:

But like why would you make it so dramatic with that gif?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I am quite grateful.

(prime distancing btw)
this won't happen this game, so rest in peace (if you are town)
Rem wants me to RIP if I'm town. Outed scum.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:27 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:25 am
sean is just mafia
epi is in my towncore. falcon i considered townleaning at some points but then i retracted it, i got scared i was wrong
Please elaborate on both. What caused you to towncore Epi?

What points did you consider town leaning Falcon?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Also @tutuu why didn't you answer me the first time I asked about Falcon and Epi? You responded to later posts, but not that one.

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:15 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:05 pm Talk to me about your Epi read. Why is he town, what posts have stood out to you the most?
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:46 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:40 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:36 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:26 pm Rem and Robyn are mafia. Go.
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:35 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:32 pm

Robyn seems towny to me though.
I agree with this.
probably slightly towny for epi. but he fooled me last time he was mafia so i need to be careful
What do you look for when you are finding me as mafia?
i dont have any tells for you

you writing those two posts back to back, seemingly logically contradicting each other, in a non-chalant way, is something that ive seen villagers do more often than wolves
and this big post
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:51 pm Let me work through this to be more specific so everyone can see what I'm seeing:
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pm Eh I didn't wanna get srs until I get back but alright

Robyn - I liked their "having too many posts" post. Certain early posts from what I recall also seemed fine.

Tutuu - I liked their hypothetical thing post on robyn. I slightly dislike the "this is not w/w" reads they are making.

Epignosis - I could see the aggressiveness as a double edged sword, especially with the Robyn thing.

Rem - tonally okay but that's where my opinions end.

Zenon - Probably my strongest wolf inclination right now and that's not saying much because like... Meh?

Rest of ppl haven't talked enough for an impression to be made
There's an immediate need to appease here. If I'm bowling, I'm not checking my phone for mafia, and if I am, I'm telling you, "I'm bowling. Piss off." Bowling is serious business.

But let's say I'm wrong and Cape is cool about playing mafia while bowling. There's enough time between frames, sure.
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pmEh I didn't wanna get srs until I get back but alright
So let's get serious.
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pmRobyn - I liked their "having too many posts" post. Certain early posts from what I recall also seemed fine.
I saw the "having too many posts" post and don't understand what is likable about it. The second sentence is riddled with weasel words and phrases. "Certain?" (WHICH? If they are certain, you can name them. You didn't.) "from what I recall" (this gives you an avenue of "misremembering" later) "seemed fine" ("seemed" is another weasel word. Is it fine or isn't it?)

Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pmTutuu - I liked their hypothetical thing post on robyn. I slightly dislike the "this is not w/w" reads they are making.
Hedging. An adverb accompanies the hedging. Again, no explanation accompanies the slightly disliking.
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pmEpignosis - I could see the aggressiveness as a double edged sword, especially with the Robyn thing.
You "could see." Weasel phrase. You either see or you don't. You're not taking a stance on me.
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pmRem - tonally okay but that's where my opinions end.
Hedging.
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pmZenon - Probably my strongest wolf inclination right now and that's not saying much because like... Meh?
So close. You had an opinion here and then you gave ellipses with nothing after.
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pmRest of ppl haven't talked enough for an impression to be made
To reiterate:

You are almost certainly mafia.
he also seems to be consensus townread by multiple people except cape omgusing him so i feel calm towncoring epi

@falcon45ca
@Seanzie for epi. falcon in next post
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

should have spoilered that sorry
☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:19 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:12 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:54 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:51 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:30 am things are looking better now though, so i am thankful that u all are posting properly
What is properly? Who defines the proper way to play a game on the internet?
when people explain themselves in an understandable way, put in the effort, and dont go too haywire, town tends to win more games. people dont dictate this, its just how games tend to go
I don't think that's true at all. I think town wins based on comfort and thread vibes not activity and effort.

I especially don't think having fun in a mafia thread is the wrong way to play the game
You tell em Zenon!

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:30 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:28 am
what even?

i dont like prodding people unless they're afk, or i have something in mind specifically. id rather let you observe how you play it out

and ur just saying wrong things. why wouldn't i correct them? ur read that me and epi are mafia isnt consensus. u have people agreeing with you but thats far from everyone agreeing w u
You don't care at all about how I landed at the conclusion I landed at? You just care to correct them? Nah.

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:37 am Also @tutuu why didn't you answer me the first time I asked about Falcon and Epi? You responded to later posts, but not that one.
sometimes i respond from the back because its the first post i see as im scrolling up with my mouse since posting a new post puts my screen all the way to the bottom
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm very grateful

I'm gonna sheep it. Bah baaah.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I am quite grateful.

You were both in mafia league pretty sure

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:38 am You don't care at all about how I landed at the conclusion I landed at? You just care to correct them? Nah.
why would i care about ur initial early game reads u always fake them to garner reactions. i know that, and u know that i know that
☆Princess Abigail☆

I am quite grateful.

(prime distancing btw)
She won't. Bet.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:38 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:15 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:05 pm Talk to me about your Epi read. Why is he town, what posts have stood out to you the most?
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:46 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:40 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:36 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:26 pm Rem and Robyn are mafia. Go.
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:35 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:32 pm

Robyn seems towny to me though.
I agree with this.
probably slightly towny for epi. but he fooled me last time he was mafia so i need to be careful
What do you look for when you are finding me as mafia?
i dont have any tells for you

you writing those two posts back to back, seemingly logically contradicting each other, in a non-chalant way, is something that ive seen villagers do more often than wolves
and this big post
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:51 pm Let me work through this to be more specific so everyone can see what I'm seeing:
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pm Eh I didn't wanna get srs until I get back but alright

Robyn - I liked their "having too many posts" post. Certain early posts from what I recall also seemed fine.

Tutuu - I liked their hypothetical thing post on robyn. I slightly dislike the "this is not w/w" reads they are making.

Epignosis - I could see the aggressiveness as a double edged sword, especially with the Robyn thing.

Rem - tonally okay but that's where my opinions end.

Zenon - Probably my strongest wolf inclination right now and that's not saying much because like... Meh?

Rest of ppl haven't talked enough for an impression to be made
There's an immediate need to appease here. If I'm bowling, I'm not checking my phone for mafia, and if I am, I'm telling you, "I'm bowling. Piss off." Bowling is serious business.

But let's say I'm wrong and Cape is cool about playing mafia while bowling. There's enough time between frames, sure.
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pmEh I didn't wanna get srs until I get back but alright
So let's get serious.
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pmRobyn - I liked their "having too many posts" post. Certain early posts from what I recall also seemed fine.
I saw the "having too many posts" post and don't understand what is likable about it. The second sentence is riddled with weasel words and phrases. "Certain?" (WHICH? If they are certain, you can name them. You didn't.) "from what I recall" (this gives you an avenue of "misremembering" later) "seemed fine" ("seemed" is another weasel word. Is it fine or isn't it?)

Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pmTutuu - I liked their hypothetical thing post on robyn. I slightly dislike the "this is not w/w" reads they are making.
Hedging. An adverb accompanies the hedging. Again, no explanation accompanies the slightly disliking.
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pmEpignosis - I could see the aggressiveness as a double edged sword, especially with the Robyn thing.
You "could see." Weasel phrase. You either see or you don't. You're not taking a stance on me.
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pmRem - tonally okay but that's where my opinions end.
Hedging.
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pmZenon - Probably my strongest wolf inclination right now and that's not saying much because like... Meh?
So close. You had an opinion here and then you gave ellipses with nothing after.
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pmRest of ppl haven't talked enough for an impression to be made
To reiterate:

You are almost certainly mafia.
he also seems to be consensus townread by multiple people except cape omgusing him so i feel calm towncoring epi

@falcon45ca
@Seanzie for epi. falcon in next post
I'd appreciate if you write a new post for me, not just quoting old stuff. Explain in your own words right now your read on Epi. Keep in mind that I know scum!epi does big walls, and I'm fairly certain you've seen this too.

Return to “Previous Hustles”