pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [Day 3]

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:29 am
Guillotine wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:29 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:05 am Game dead already?
Let's revive it

Who is in your PoE now?
Just seems like Epi, Robyn, Zenon right?

Epi wolf world works with both, Robyn wolf world works with both, Zenon wolf world works with both.
ohhhhhhh okay

this took me a lot of rereading to understand

almost got mad at you again for doing weird read switching

but you're suggesting epi/zenon team
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 262

Post by DrWilgy »

lol, Pyx, Idk why you think that my reads changing always are weird? Like do I just talk funny?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:34 am
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:57 am
Guillotine wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:04 pm @Zenon explain
I switched to prevent a tie before Epis switch. I will always prevent a tie. I stayed because unfortunately Epi self sacrificing was towny

Wolfs have full control of this game.

I don't trust myself. I fucked up killed my top town and was right anyways but a town was dead either way.
How was Epi self sacrificing more towny than your perpetual Rem read? It becomes very hard to trust you and your reads when you don't trust your own.
*cracks weird pocketing sentence writing fingers*

Wilgy, I disagree with this. We both know that this is how Zenon plays.

I've personally kept an eye on Zenon claiming to solve with townreads because I didn't believe her either, and she doesn't play it the same every time, but she _does_ generally find townreads and I think it's reasonable that she found Rem here. Robyn.......much less so. But the Rem read felt like a lock.

I might be strongly basing this off wolfing with Zenon in Hotdog Fingers Mafia
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 7#p1038537
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/search.ph ... &start=200

That might be a helpful skim for you. Because maybe I'm wrong! Get your own taste for it.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:50 pm lol, Pyx, Idk why you think that my reads changing always are weird? Like do I just talk funny?
I think I just miss the boat sometimes when you're steaming straight ahead.

Like if anything, it was Apathy Mafia when you didn't reeval.....and you were scum.

But I can find it somewhat mentally jarring e.g. if I'm thinking during the night and finding myself agreeing with you, and then you're like "actually Zenon wolf? 👀" when your green Zenon is what stuck in my memory.

I think this is like, very much a historical issue for me too. Which is funny imo.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

and here specifically I just didn't understand that you were calling Epi/Zenon as potential scum theater

in the absence of theater, it pretty much cannot be w/w, so, yeah
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:55 pm and here specifically I just didn't understand that you were calling Epi/Zenon as potential scum theater

this is kind of a dumb sentence but you get what I mean
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

[VOTE: Robyn] aubergine btw

shield deactivated and not taking them into F5
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:52 pm
I switched to prevent a tie before Epis switch. I will always prevent a tie. I stayed because unfortunately Epi self sacrificing was towny

I don't trust myself. I fucked up killed my top town and was right anyways but a town was dead either way.
How was Epi self sacrificing more towny than your perpetual Rem read? It becomes very hard to trust you and your reads when you don't trust your own.
*cracks weird pocketing sentence writing fingers*

Wilgy, I disagree with this. We both know that this is how Zenon plays.

I've personally kept an eye on Zenon claiming to solve with townreads because I didn't believe her either, and she doesn't play it the same every time, but she _does_ generally find townreads and I think it's reasonable that she found Rem here. Robyn.......much less so. But the Rem read felt like a lock.

I might be strongly basing this off wolfing with Zenon in Hotdog Fingers Mafia
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 7#p1038537
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/search.ph ... &start=200

That might be a helpful skim for you. Because maybe I'm wrong! Get your own taste for it.
I mean, I'm not sure what there really is to disagree with.

I DID believe that Zenon at least believed they found Rem. That's why I wanted Robyn before Rem as that one is hard to agree with even if Zenon believes they are town. Then Zenon voted Rem. Now idk what to think.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

In other words, my faith is shattered and I am lost.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:54 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:50 pm lol, Pyx, Idk why you think that my reads changing always are weird? Like do I just talk funny?
I think I just miss the boat sometimes when you're steaming straight ahead.

Like if anything, it was Apathy Mafia when you didn't reeval.....and you were scum.

But I can find it somewhat mentally jarring e.g. if I'm thinking during the night and finding myself agreeing with you, and then you're like "actually Zenon wolf? 👀" when your green Zenon is what stuck in my memory.

I think this is like, very much a historical issue for me too. Which is funny imo.
I have observed T Pyx does think like this yes.

I'd think me reevaluating is mostly NAI (as seen in the contrast between apathy and cyperpunk), but does how I reevaluate 1. make sense from a t perspective. 2. overly focus on a forced objective? I think in cyberpunk I made a mistake as W trying to work too hard for the objective and that's what made my fake reevaluations kinda shitty.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:55 pm and here specifically I just didn't understand that you were calling Epi/Zenon as potential scum theater

I think it was pointed out by guillo that it feels very wrong for Zenon to have ended on Rem, though I'll admit now that I'm mostly just unsure on Zenon because of this. It's not really a W inclination or any team inclination, just 'plz help I'm scared and need a hug.'
Image Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:49 pm In other words, my faith is shattered and I am lost.
yo same big dog
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 528
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [Day 2]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:47 am
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:14 am
Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:00 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:59 pm [VOTE: Zenon] aubergine

Now you can have your precious non-depressing personal chat with your friend Rem.

See ya.
Rude as fuck but towny
That is easily fakeable.

Rudeness is not alignment indicative.
You should know how I read this game by now and know I'm damn good at it lol

I read emotion
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Let's revive it

Who is in your PoE now?

Epi wolf world works with both, Robyn wolf world works with both, Zenon wolf world works with both.
You know this isn't how I wolf wilgy

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Never said it was more towny just it was towny

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I don't want to have to decide which fucking town to kill

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I don't want to kill town

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:18 pm
Let's revive it

Who is in your PoE now?

I thought I did lol.

I eagerly expect bussing and agenda out of W Zenon. I am having a real hard time with your EoD though, it feels like abrupt chaos. I don't know if abrupt chaos matches the feel of the EoD panic that is normal of T Zenon.
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:36 am
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:07 am Guillo Wilgy is the team

Kill falcon if I'm wrong

Pyx Robyn Epi are always town

Bet bet
And how developed is this?

Robyn who's been pretty much away outside of some busy work near EoD1?
Epi who's town on the basis they were throwing themselves overboard?
You know how I read this game. You also know how good I am at it

I am 90% sure robyn is town

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:56 pm [VOTE: Robyn] aubergine btw

shield deactivated and not taking them into F5
Stop...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Get the fuck off Robyn and solve between me and and Guillo

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sure.

[VOTE: Unvote] aubergine.

So why is the solve Guillo Falcon? I'm 90.1% on Falcon T.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Kate is replacing @robyn. Please don’t discuss or speculate about substitutions. Thanks.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:55 pm

I think it was pointed out by guillo that it feels very wrong for Zenon to have ended on Rem, though I'll admit now that I'm mostly just unsure on Zenon because of this. It's not really a W inclination or any team inclination, just 'plz help I'm scared and need a hug.'
I've voted my town reads in a million games as town and zero as wolf

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:22 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:18 pm
Let's revive it

Who is in your PoE now?

I thought I did lol.

I eagerly expect bussing and agenda out of W Zenon. I am having a real hard time with your EoD though, it feels like abrupt chaos. I don't know if abrupt chaos matches the feel of the EoD panic that is normal of T Zenon.
Or... was it panic

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

It was panic spoiler

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:33 pm Sure.

Because I town read everyone else except you and Guillo

Btw it was you not falcon lol

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:41 pm

I'm plenty aware, but that solve is wrong so why would I waste energy there? Do you TR Falcon?
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:44 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:41 pm

I'm plenty aware, but that solve is wrong so why would I waste energy there? Do you TR Falcon?
Kind of

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Kate »

Hi guys
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:52 pmHi guys
Hello!
Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:54 pm
Hello!
This slot is civ.

I haven't read. What's going on?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Hello!
*licks*
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Omg. I figured out the loophole. How to make it to day 3!!!
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:05 pm
Hello!
This slot is civ.

You kinda showed up right when we needed you.

I was opting for the yeet of your slot. Your predecessor looked like they were doing busy work and were cool with slanking. Zenon, however, says no and that you're town.

Guillo and Zenon seem to be throwing down, and I don't know how I feel about both Epi and Zenon's slot following EoD tomfuckery.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:07 pm
Hello!
*licks*
*licks*
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:08 pm Omg. I figured out the loophole. How to make it to day 3!!!
We did it. New personal best!
Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:14 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:08 pm Omg. I figured out the loophole. How to make it to day 3!!!
We did it. New personal best!
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:13 pm
Hello!
This slot is civ.

I was opting for the yeet of your slot. Your predecessor looked like they were doing busy work and were cool with slanking. Zenon, however, says no and that you're town.

Guillo and Zenon seem to be throwing down, and I don't know how I feel about both Epi and Zenon's slot following EoD tomfuckery.
So we are on day 3 and only civ misyeets so far?

Zenon is right on this slot.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:17 pm
Hello!
This slot is civ.

So we are on day 3 and only civ misyeets so far?

Zenon is right on this slot.
Yarp.

Ok, I will now trust this entirely.
Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Hello!
This slot is civ.

I'll read epi. Are you thinking zenon/guillo are w/t? Is that the consensus?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:19 pm
Hello!
This slot is civ.

68% sure that it isn't consensus. I was town reading both slots pretty throughout d2.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

ebwop: pretty much throughout all of d2.

Feel like my brain stopped halfway through me typing that and then I finished it without actually finishing the sentence 12.9% correctly.
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Hello!
This slot is civ.

I've been calling you town for 27 days and nobody listens to my

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Hello!
This slot is civ.

Please read me first @Kate

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

[VOTE: Unvote] aubergine

working but watching and just wanted to acknowledge
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:34 pm
Hello!
This slot is civ.

This doesn't even feel fair tbh. I actually tried pretty hard to listen to your Rem read and stuck by that until it fell over. Now you've proposed solves that both feel incorrect and are incorrect.
Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:34 pm
Hello!
This slot is civ.

I'll listen, and can confirm.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:36 pm
Hello!
This slot is civ.

Please read me first @Kate
K

Return to “Previous Hustles”